Rioter Comments
: i got permabanned
good riddance.
: Dude you are literally on the board acting like you are a cool Kiddo. Can i bring you to the real world ?? where you cant just type sh***. If you were acting like this in front of me i would beat the sh*** out of you .But dude by all means if you enjoy jumping into conversations and acting like you know whats going on ......GO FOR IT, little one. Enjoy That, ill go make a future for myself while you stand and play.
> [{quoted}](name=Deathclouwd,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=fxvRHRw7,comment-id=000700000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-09-04T12:18:18.816+0000) > > Dude you are literally on the board acting like you are a cool Kiddo. Can i bring you to the real world ?? where you cant just type sh***. If you were acting like this in front of me i would beat the sh*** out of you .But dude by all means if you enjoy jumping into conversations and acting like you know whats going on ......GO FOR IT, little one. Enjoy That, ill go make a future for myself while you stand and play. Woah. I am so scared of a keyboard warrior who first comes to league of legends forums to show his toxic behavior in the game and then dares to complain about it. "Wow league, nice game Rito, QQ". What a weakling lol. If you want to talk about irl then go and actually do something about this or else it's just empty words and you make yourself look stupid. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
Voldymort (EUNE)
: There's worse things than a ban
: Getting called griefer by a griefer.
"Mom! Kids are calling me names over the Internet!"
Jesi Oni (EUNE)
: Why? If you are bored of this game then you can always uinstall... No need to ask for ban 🤣
> [{quoted}](name=Jesi Oni,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Rlw9WdFp,comment-id=00100000,timestamp=2019-08-28T09:58:21.727+0000) > > Why? If you are bored of this game then you can always uinstall... No need to ask for ban 🤣 But the game would be better if they started banning players like you.
: Unskilled Report
I wish bad players would get banned.
realKano23 (EUNE)
: lack of modesty is not very honorable
> [{quoted}](name=Garda23,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=taqtEl1c,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-13T08:01:51.140+0000) > > lack of modesty is not very honorable +1
: Penalty Unfairness
fair penalty
: ap ashe banable?
> [{quoted}](name=SonOf SakuraTree,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=ryYO1API,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-11T08:48:28.500+0000) > > can i get baned for playing ap support ashe in normal blind pick? > her ult does 100% ap magic damage and also stuns the target for 3.5 second > with all runes you can get to 24 second ultimate cooldwon and over 1200 damage with R > perma stun eveyone! > can i get banned because people reporting me. > {{champion:22}} > {{item:3089}} {{item:3285}} {{item:3135}} {{item:3165}} {{item:3020}} {{item:3907}} I think complaining about a skillshot is bannable. so gg
: Celebrating Birthday in League of Legends
: Dragonslayer Braum LCS chroma is actually useless
WELCOME TO RITO CASH GRAB TACTICS RITO: _OH YOU DONT HAVE THE NORMAL SKIN? WELL TOO BAD BUT IT WAS NEVER INCLUDED LUL_
: Netflix Hasan Minhaj: The Dark side of the Game Industry
Riot eating lawsuits for gender discrimination. Hahaha. Why I am not surprised someone is finally exposing them for something.
CJXander (EUNE)
: What would happen if you flamed IRL
Riot employee would have just walked away quietly with their head down and a snot dripping from the face.
Bonesaw (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=CampYourLane,realm=EUNE,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=qXUoK8Mu,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-06T18:07:14.006+0000) > > why don't you leave me alone and go hang out with your silver friends? thanks. if you have any friends that is how about you get to at least diamond before you start patting yourself on the back, you gold scrub? Ha! And all your imaginary friends role-playing a happy yordle family won't change the fact that you are a nobody, really.
> [{quoted}](name=CampYourLane,realm=EUNE,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=qXUoK8Mu,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-06T20:05:49.850+0000) > > 90% of the game i play i'm matched with atleast 3 diamond players, my mmr's way higher than my elo. and you can't just call someone a nobody without knowing anything about their life. you're just a toxic troll living under a bridge that tries to ruin people's day by making imaginary shit up So who gives you the right to call someone a white knight or a basement dweller without knowing the person? You sound like a true hypocrite you know? You yourself dwell here with your little imaginary role playing friends pretending to be teemos and iverns. And asking me not to retaliate to your bullshit on that other thread. Lmao. Hypocritical and simply pathetic. Also your elo and MMR means nothing. Stop patting yourself on the back, especially when you're just little Goldie whose balls just dropped. You can buy accounts and boost for $ to whatever elo you want. So rank doesn't mean shit. Wake up. That is such a weak approach to boost your ego in the first place. And that's the best you could do? But hey... if you want to play like that I can..... ->
: why don't you leave me alone and go hang out with your silver friends? thanks. if you have any friends that is
> [{quoted}](name=CampYourLane,realm=EUNE,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=qXUoK8Mu,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-06T18:07:14.006+0000) > > why don't you leave me alone and go hang out with your silver friends? thanks. if you have any friends that is how about you get to at least diamond before you start patting yourself on the back, you gold scrub? Ha! And all your imaginary friends role-playing a happy yordle family won't change the fact that you are a nobody, really.
: and you're commenting on a 3 day old post, go away
> [{quoted}](name=CampYourLane,realm=EUNE,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=qXUoK8Mu,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-08-06T16:57:25.960+0000) > > and you're commenting on a 3 day old post, go away yeah. unlike you i dont dwell on these forums 24/7 so whenever i decide to read & reply is how it's going to be.
Hansiman (EUW)
: If an account is suspected to compromised, a permanent lock is placed until the account owner can reclaim it. However, behavior penalties obtained would still be in place.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=nPgd7NHx,comment-id=000200010000,timestamp=2019-08-06T16:48:15.073+0000) > > If an account is suspected to compromised, a permanent lock is placed until the account owner can reclaim it. However, behavior penalties obtained would still be in place. Inaccurate information. That is not what happened to me personally.
: permaban btw, start banning the whole community. including u for sure. you just came to the forum to harrass and claims that i should be banned. Also u are lvl 55, wich means either u are a new player or a banned with new account, dont come here trying to act above others. :)
> [{quoted}](name=Intbias Bae ,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EPa1rJ1A,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2019-08-06T16:40:06.714+0000) > > permaban btw, start banning the whole community. including u for sure. go make a new account.
: infinite amounts of mushroom stew
> [{quoted}](name=CampYourLane,realm=EUNE,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=qXUoK8Mu,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-08-03T19:42:57.081+0000) > > ah, a boards white knight in its natural habitat, the basement That is called real talk and those are calls facts. On the other hand, you: > infinite amounts of mushroom stew > proper punishment for teemo mains who play teemo in norms? a boards weeb role-playing his life as mushrooms and trees to lighten up his life. And creating nonsensical and ridiculous posts. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Cypherous (EUW)
: > I have a lot of proof that I am not a toxic player and also this account has way too much money spend on it. And that have proof that the account did something bad, they can actually present theirs :P > I know that many permanent bans have been lifted and removed. Only if they were issued 100% in error, if that account did what they claim then its not in error
> [{quoted}](name=Cypherous,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=nPgd7NHx,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-08-06T14:58:34.068+0000) > > And that have proof that the account did something bad, they can actually present theirs :P > > Only if they were issued 100% in error, if that account did what they claim then its not in error Not true. Hacked accounts get perma removed if it was another person breaking rules. Personal experience.
: No one cares if you were not the one who played in a toxic game. It is your account, linked to your email and only you are responsible for your account.
> [{quoted}](name=ScrubbyDubbyDoo,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=nPgd7NHx,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-08-06T14:52:47.654+0000) > > No one cares if you were not the one who played in a toxic game. It is your account, linked to your email and only you are responsible for your account. Bullshit, my account had perma removed because it was compromised. So don't spread misinformation.
: what a deserved perma ban, gg rito.
Flames his teammates whole game by blaming / being overly sarcastic, spams annoying "HAHAHA", "xD" and spam in general + caps lock. Harasses others with reports, tells someone they are muted (breeding more negativity) and then comes to forums to complain. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}} At least have balls and go out like a man... nah...
: Offensive status messages
Blakex13x (EUW)
: done this this shit game.
oh looks its the same guy. Clearly not complaining or crying. Hahahaha.
: i got banned for bad reason
hack some accounts or find some leaked on the web and use them to feed ranked games to let your frustration out. Dont flame back. Works for me. You should try.
: The time has come for me to leave this game, its been great, so thanks all
And that is why my friend I play this hot garbage called TFT now while waiting for a decent MMO to come out that isn't a cartoon'ish Battle Royale...
: > [{quoted}](name=Bonesaw,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=At9sKOGp,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-23T10:22:18.522+0000) > > Alright since you're so aware then it shouldn't be hard for you to find my post where I was complaining. That's your whole argument here. You are welcome to quote me on that and where I was complaining about the game and "blaming others". Please go ahead. > > You on the other hand. Simple facts: > 1. Level 7 account clearly made for talking smack. Just the requirement to post on forums. No games played for months. That says a lot about what kind of person you are. > 2. ^ Considering that. Everything else you say only makes you look like a hypocrite who is hiding something. > 3. Complaining about game mechanics isn't a bad thing even if someone is doing that. It's called "feedback". Ever heard of that? It's a thing that based upon developers improve their games. > 4. "Get good" isn't a solution unless you are egoistic self-centered brat who has all the time in the world to be sitting on his ass all day and grinding video games. Some people don't want to or can't invest time into video games but still want to enjoy it and not "_suffer_". Those are called casuals. And FYI they are the majority of the player base in most video games. > > And I think you fit that description perfectly. > > I'll be waiting for your reply. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} Defending a complain is a complain. You know you are done when you keep attacking the person and not what this person says. Some feedbacks are good, some are bad. This one is bad cause it relies on nothing but the fact that he does not know the game yet. And once again, you are totally wrong. I never said it was for me. I too have problems with that. But I know it's because I have to learn more the game and get better. I climb to the standards, I don't lower it to please me. Have fun keeping attacking me while the moderation is touching itself.
> [{quoted}](name=LightOfTheSeven,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=At9sKOGp,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-07-23T12:17:46.728+0000) > > You're exagerating what I say. Don't interpret and amplify what I say to serve your purpose. I am using your perceived logic to let you know how hard you fail. > Your little show of pop psychology does not work, sorry. Oh it does, but deep inside your conscience, the seed with always be there from now on. It's just that denial is most predictable human response and trolls will never admit their demise, especially publicly. That's what they are, that's all they got. > Are you one of these pathetic little pieces of shit that ask for an easy mode in Dark Souls? And finally the self-centered dweller has shown his true face. Psychology does work already. > the moderation is touching itself. Quite literally too. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: > [{quoted}](name=Bonesaw,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=At9sKOGp,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-23T10:22:18.522+0000) > > Alright since you're so aware then it shouldn't be hard for you to find my post where I was complaining. That's your whole argument here. You are welcome to quote me on that and where I was complaining about the game and "blaming others". Please go ahead. > > You on the other hand. Simple facts: > 1. Level 7 account clearly made for talking smack. Just the requirement to post on forums. No games played for months. That says a lot about what kind of person you are. > 2. ^ Considering that. Everything else you say only makes you look like a hypocrite who is hiding something. > 3. Complaining about game mechanics isn't a bad thing even if someone is doing that. It's called "feedback". Ever heard of that? It's a thing that based upon developers improve their games. > 4. "Get good" isn't a solution unless you are egoistic self-centered brat who has all the time in the world to be sitting on his ass all day and grinding video games. Some people don't want to or can't invest time into video games but still want to enjoy it and not "_suffer_". Those are called casuals. And FYI they are the majority of the player base in most video games. > > And I think you fit that description perfectly. > > I'll be waiting for your reply. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} Defending a complain is a complain. You know you are done when you keep attacking the person and not what this person says. Some feedbacks are good, some are bad. This one is bad cause it relies on nothing but the fact that he does not know the game yet. And once again, you are totally wrong. I never said it was for me. I too have problems with that. But I know it's because I have to learn more the game and get better. I climb to the standards, I don't lower it to please me. Have fun keeping attacking me while the moderation is touching itself.
> [{quoted}](name=LightOfTheSeven,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=At9sKOGp,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-23T10:44:14.232+0000) > > Defending a complain is a complain. (to complain / a complaint / is complaining)* So that automatically makes every lawyer/attorney a criminal. That also makes Riot employees - toxic flamers, racists, feeders and all-rule-breakers because the company is respecting everyones privacy and does not allow any public prosecution/shaming or even a retaliation to their behavior. Also pointing out an elephant in the room is somehow a complaint? I don't think I need to say anything else. One thing for sure a little troll is running out of things to say and just arguing for the sake of it. You pretty much executed yourself on this forum with that absurd comment. > You know you are done when you keep attacking the person and not what this person says. > Some feedbacks are good, some are bad. This one is bad cause it relies on nothing but the fact that he does not know the game yet. You talking absolutely non-sense while hiding behind your troll account gives me a clear view of your personality and intentions. I do not have to and in fact it would be meaningless to take you seriously when you have no integrity as a forum user. Secondly, there is no "bad" feedback because both positive and negative feedbacks are good in trying to help understand the product owner why someone feels the way they feel and there is always room for improvement. So once again, you keep showing how clueless of a person you truly are. And you're still ignoring all my comments about your alt account. Shameful and you know it. > And once again, you are totally wrong. I never said it was for me. I too have problems with that. But I know it's because I have to learn more the game and get better. I climb to the standards, I don't lower it to please me. > > Have fun keeping attacking me while the moderation is touching itself. That's why video games have difficulty levels and different options. Also it's funny how you're trying to act a victim while you were the first one that came here with condescending speech and your "you're totally wrong" starts to sound like "NO U" meme. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: > [{quoted}](name=Bonesaw,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=At9sKOGp,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-23T00:24:47.787+0000) > > You aren't even aware who you been replying to this whole time. I'm not the OP and I wasn't the one to whom you originally replied. I came and saw your below-average-IQ post and left a comment. Imagine being so salty and unaware on top of your other mentioned behavior. > > {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} > > Nobody is blaming "others". It's a discussion about game mechanics. You'd know that people tend to do that to improve things if only you weren't dwelling in your basement and only looking to spread negativity because of your personal issues. > > {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} > > Seeing your behavior in these circumstances one can easily judge you must have went far in your life already. Too bad you did that in wrong direction lol. Go make more accounts, dweller. Next time don't be so obvious and level them up. > {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} I'm perfectly aware that you are not the OP. You are just searching for things to blame on me. Keep searching. Imagine being so below-average-IQ that you need to make up things to blame on others to be able to "answer" them. There is no discussion about it since I answered. Knowledge is the only skill in this game and accessing it fast is the best way to check it. Deal with it. And sure, me telling you (or other) to get better instead of crying to make the game easier is so much worse behavior than you just straight up insulting me. You attacking my person and pelased to be wrong any time you did it is far better. Indeed, we don't have the same values.
> [{quoted}](name=LightOfTheSeven,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=At9sKOGp,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-23T07:50:03.083+0000) > > I'm perfectly aware that you are not the OP. You are just searching for things to blame on me. Keep searching. Imagine being so below-average-IQ that you need to make up things to blame on others to be able to "answer" them. > > There is no discussion about it since I answered. Knowledge is the only skill in this game and accessing it fast is the best way to check it. Deal with it. > > And sure, me telling you (or other) to get better instead of crying to make the game easier is so much worse behavior than you just straight up insulting me. You attacking my person and pelased to be wrong any time you did it is far better. Indeed, we don't have the same values. Alright since you're so aware then it shouldn't be hard for you to find my post where I was complaining. That's your whole argument here. You are welcome to quote me on that and where I was complaining about the game and "blaming others". Please go ahead. You on the other hand. Simple facts: 1. Level 7 account clearly made for talking smack. Just the requirement to post on forums. No games played for months. That says a lot about what kind of person you are. 2. ^ Considering that. Everything else you say only makes you look like a hypocrite who is hiding something. 3. Complaining about game mechanics isn't a bad thing even if someone is doing that. It's called "feedback". Ever heard of that? It's a thing that based upon developers improve their games. 4. "Get good" isn't a solution unless you are egoistic self-centered brat who has all the time in the world to be sitting on his ass all day and grinding video games. Some people don't want to or can't invest time into video games but still want to enjoy it and not "_suffer_". Those are called casuals. And FYI they are the majority of the player base in most video games. > _I wonder how much the bottom of humanity can be pleased to be that wrong. Just by curiosity as it is something I will never know._ And I think you fit that description perfectly. I'll be waiting for your reply. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: > [{quoted}](name=Bonesaw,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=At9sKOGp,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-22T22:38:26.897+0000) > > The only proof here is that you came with no contribution to the topic itself with your lvl 7 account that has been created months ago and started talking smack. That's what bottom feeders do. Looks like you also came to acceptance with that fact. > Good luck in life. You'll need it. I wonder how much the bottom of humanity can be pleased to be that wrong. Just by curiosity as it is something I will never know. Keep being bad at the game and blaming others for that, you'll go far in life.
> [{quoted}](name=LightOfTheSeven,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=At9sKOGp,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-22T22:55:58.577+0000) > > I wonder how much the bottom of humanity can be pleased to be that wrong. Just by curiosity as it is something I will never know. > > Keep being bad at the game and blaming others for that, you'll go far in life. You aren't even aware who you been replying to this whole time. I'm not the OP and I wasn't the one to whom you originally replied. I came and saw your below-average-IQ post and left a comment. Imagine being so salty and unaware on top of your other mentioned behavior. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} Nobody is blaming "others". It's a discussion about game mechanics. You'd know that people tend to do that to improve things if only you weren't dwelling in your basement and only looking to spread negativity because of your personal issues. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} Seeing your behavior in these circumstances one can easily judge you must have went far in your life already. Too bad you did that in wrong direction lol. Go make more accounts, dweller. Next time don't be so obvious and level them up. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: > [{quoted}](name=Bonesaw,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=At9sKOGp,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-22T22:11:54.145+0000) > > Unskilled like your body and mind irl? Imagine being so frail and weak that you make an alt account just to talk shit on the forums because you're incapable of better. Funny. > {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}} The main difference here is that you bring proof of what I say while you just freely attack someone telling you what you are.
> [{quoted}](name=LightOfTheSeven,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=At9sKOGp,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-22T22:28:39.165+0000) > > The main difference here is that you bring proof of what I say while you just freely attack someone telling you what you are. The only proof here is that you came with no contribution to the topic itself with your lvl 7 account that has been created months ago and started talking smack. That's what bottom feeders do. Looks like you also came to acceptance with that fact. Good luck in life. You'll need it.
MusicaroN (EUW)
: Let me guess ..Boomer APM ? XD
> [{quoted}](name=MusicaroN,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=At9sKOGp,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-07-22T20:20:54.014+0000) > > Let me guess ..Boomer APM ? XD ?
: > [{quoted}](name=Davethakiller,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=At9sKOGp,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-07-22T19:42:51.067+0000) > > How's that a good thing for a new player that doesn't know exactly what he is doing? That's call skill. Learn it by suffering or come prepared.
> [{quoted}](name=LightOfTheSeven,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=At9sKOGp,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-07-22T20:24:14.590+0000) > > That's call skill. Learn it by suffering or come prepared. Your reply is so stupid I am actually baffled what my response should be.
: [TFT] Need longer timer between rounds
One of the reasons why I am not playing TFT is because it doesn't give enough time to prepare before fights.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Deathclouwd,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=fxvRHRw7,comment-id=0007000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-20T08:11:03.743+0000) > > Lol dude, i am crying about a game yah cool f*g enjoy your ga* life Could you repeat that in English this time? :D
: you must have serious problems... No worry's i understand how it feels t be no one. Enjoy dude
> [{quoted}](name=Deathclouwd,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=fxvRHRw7,comment-id=0007000000000001,timestamp=2019-07-20T08:13:08.889+0000) > > you must have serious problems... No worry's i understand how it feels t be no one. Enjoy dude 1. You understand how it feels to be no one? I bet you do. LOL! 2. What's up with that grammar? Are your tears causing your keyboard to malfunction, shaky hands? Calm down... 3. Sounds so unnecessary personal and emotional. It's just a game. Why you have to be mad? Let it all out, my friend. 4. In-Game Deathclouwd: its fine im just gone loose then stay missing Deathclouwd: surr 15 Deathclouwd: lol 1v1 %%% my jujngler afk why cant yourws Deathclouwd: %%% Deathclouwd: stfu Deathclouwd: stfu Deathclouwd: stfu Deathclouwd: over Deathclouwd: bye Deathclouwd: 0 ganks Deathclouwd: 0 ganks Deathclouwd: awesome Deathclouwd: 1v1 me %%%? Deathclouwd: scared to talk azir - Oof... So fragile. So unable to control his emotions. So upset over a video game. Trying so hard to win anything in life, even if its a meaningless video game. The ultimate failure must be painful. 5. Double posting too? Damn. You must be fuming with rage. That's very unhealthy, I think you developed a condition. 6. "you must have serious problems". All so familiar now, right? {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}} It's all very funny and I am enjoying this so much but I am worried for you.
E420 (EUW)
: "So cut the bullshit with "one comment" How can you imply that I have a history of bad behaviour? Never had chat bans, never had warnings. The reform card only showed 1 example (that game) and even the support member said that these words arent acceptable and I got banned for it. EDIT: Zero-tolerance words/phrases directly lead to 14 days ban.
> [{quoted}](name=E420,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=L8fguWH4,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-18T19:31:31.736+0000) > > "So cut the bullshit with "one comment" > > How can you imply that I have a history of bad behaviour? Never had chat bans, never had warnings. The reform card only showed 1 example (that game) and even the support member said that these words arent acceptable and I got banned for it. > > EDIT: Zero-tolerance words/phrases directly lead to 14 days ban. Well I just wrote "%%%" two times on my alt account and left a ranked game. Surely got plenty of reports but I don't see any bans. So?
E420 (EUW)
: It is the first time I have ever used in 8 years and will never use it again. My ticket got refused because of zero-tolerance policy. Therefore, I am now making sure that anybody else using these variations will get a big support ticket on his forehead. Can you give examples of "end yourself" misunderstanding combinations in sentences and context? I can't even think of some. Same goes for K*S, which can also mean to get yourself killed in-game, but no, IFS flags this as instant ban. You get what I mean?
> [{quoted}](name=E420,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=L8fguWH4,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-18T18:34:02.888+0000) > > It is the first time I have ever used in 8 years and will never use it again. My ticket got refused because of zero-tolerance policy. Therefore, I am now making sure that anybody else using these variations will get a big support ticket on his forehead. > > Can you give examples of "end yourself" misunderstanding combinations in sentences and context? I can't even think of some. > > Same goes for K*S, which can also mean to get yourself killed in-game, but no, IFS flags this as instant ban. You get what I mean? You got yourself banned not solely because of that one comment. Because you had a history of misbehavior and a record of punishments already on your account. So cut the bullshit with "one comment" and don't expect someone else to be banned even if it triggers IFS when maybe those people rarely use chat and haven't been punished before like you did. And even if they were you wouldn't know. Different words, different accounts, different punishments, maybe they got chat restrictions, maybe they didn't get punished yet but the behavior was recorded by the system, maybe nothing happened at all and that's because it's not an artificial intelligence handling the bans... {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} Also FYI, support tickets don't do anything when it comes to reporting other players. It's a lie and I tested it myself many many times.
E420 (EUW)
: I'll refer back to my 14 days ban, I got banned for "k*s". How is "end yourself" not equal? What are you twisting? If "k*s" is considered as zero-tolerance policy, so should "end yourself" be and an investigation doesnt have to take longer than few hours after reviewing.
> [{quoted}](name=E420,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=L8fguWH4,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-18T17:19:54.098+0000) > > I'll refer back to my 14 days ban, I got banned for "k*s". How is "end yourself" not equal? What are you twisting? > > If "k*s" is considered as zero-tolerance policy, so should "end yourself" be and an investigation doesnt have to take longer than few hours after reviewing. it's kinda hypocritical of you to complain about something so disgusting that you are/was doing yourself, isn't it? You shouldn't even be taken seriously here. Yet once again I will repeat myself. Just because it's not right to say something does not automatically mean it should be included in the IFS word blacklist. Also there are many variations in different languages that could mean the same thing, do you expect them all to be blacklisted? Do you even realize how many error bans there would be if simple word like "end", "yourself" and etc. would be there when millions of games are being played every single day? {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
E420 (EUW)
: How old is IFS? 4+ years? Has it been the first time someone has said "end yourself" and been reported for that? Surely not. Has Riot improved their IFS verbal language dictionary? Surely not.
> [{quoted}](name=E420,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=L8fguWH4,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-18T17:06:20.770+0000) > > How old is IFS? 4+ years? Has it been the first time someone has said "end yourself" and been reported for that? Surely not. Has Riot improved their IFS verbal language dictionary? Surely not. Just because someone is constantly reporting for whatever doesn't mean anything. The phrases and words are approved by riot officials. What you believe is right to be reported for is a different thing entirely. Also one phrase without any foul language is not enough to punish a player. You need to have the context where even an automated system can pick up that someone is deliberately being an asshole. But if you are so fragile that such few words affect you when you know they are trolls and trying to get a reaction out of you intentionally and you still fall for the bait... Then well... You need to seek help too.
: Why are there so many bots in aram/twister treeline?
Because its good business leveling accounts and selling them to toxic kids who always need a new one because the last one got banned. {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
licky dog (EUW)
: I got chat banned, is my account doomed
1. yes you will get harsher punishments next time. 2. believers lol? Nobody gets banned just for responding. You were negative. Fact. 3. starting all over again won't change the fact that you are toxic. But keep making new accounts if that's what you are only capable of and don't realize this game is not for you if you are incapable of reforming as a player.
E420 (EUW)
: Someone telling me to kill myself still not banned after 24 hours
> Bias af {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} You also said it yourself. IFS. It flags keywords, it's not a person, it can't figure out the context and punish for used words "end", "yourself". {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
: Is EUW harder than EWNE?
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Deathclouwd,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=fxvRHRw7,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2019-07-18T07:05:52.325+0000) > > you one of those people that spend their lives on the board.No great man enjoy that might want to check your own post history before you embarrass yourself even further, you crying little b*. I come here just to laugh at players like you who dig their own holes and then cry for help acting like victims. And all you do is just that. Don't even have the lowest of intellect to realize how deep in crap you are. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
: chat restrict
> [{quoted}](name=Deathclouwd,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=fxvRHRw7,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-17T16:32:52.109+0000) > > Game 1 > In-Game > Deathclouwd: its fine im just gone loose then stay missing > Deathclouwd: surr 15 > Deathclouwd: lol 1v1 %%% my jujngler afk why cant yourws > Deathclouwd: %%% > Deathclouwd: stfu > Deathclouwd: stfu > Deathclouwd: stfu > Deathclouwd: over > Deathclouwd: bye > Deathclouwd: 0 ganks > Deathclouwd: 0 ganks > Deathclouwd: awesome > Deathclouwd: 1v1 me %%%? > Deathclouwd: scared to talk azir > > > I get 14 day suspension after 1 game ..... wow league. does that happen to everybody. **so if i just report someone for one game he will defnitly be banned??** {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} Did you just forget that you're a toxic little ****?
Lil ISIS (EUW)
: League is bad for my mental health
No sh*t Sherlock. You named your summoner - "ISIS". This is not a place to seek professional help.
Blakex13x (EUW)
: funny how your comment was deleted isnt it?.
> [{quoted}](name=Blakex13x,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=E5kTEe6g,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-09T21:47:33.928+0000) > > funny how your comment was deleted isnt it?. No, it wasn't lol? And why would I care if it was? Forum rat lol.
: I did it
Imagine being so weak and ignorant that you let other people spit in your face and you do nothing... That's what that Honor 5 means. Riot should be giving pink Lux chromas for that.
Show more

Bonesaw

Level 66 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion