Cypherous (EUW)
: > Some of you think that they can pick whatever they want in ranked games, well you can not. Actually you can https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752884-Reporting-a-Player#h1q2
The irony is strong in this one. a player was threatened with a perma ban because he played singed support.
Biitch (EUW)
: LMAO why are you even mad at me? I didn't flame them in game, I posted this because that's how plat elo is it doesn't matter if it's my team or other team 1 death and people int. I'm not crying about anything lmao. You're this guy "I'm a saint and never flame so I got the rights to flame other people who I think cries about other players" lmao. Get off your high horse.
Wait you say you're not crying about anything. YET you made a post. crying about inters.
Biitch (EUW)
: Actually I have direct proof of players doing their thing for all the games I've played in this elo, All i need to do is watch the replays. But report button will do their job, been geeting the thanks for reporting this player has been punished notification from riot.
> [{quoted}](name=Biitch,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=nBNEE5MP,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-05-21T08:15:05.543+0000) > > Actually I have direct proof of players doing their thing for all the games I've played in this elo, All i need to do is watch the replays. But report button will do their job, been geeting the thanks for reporting this player has been punished notification from riot. well if you are gonna cry about this show us the part where they ''inted'' dont give us a full 40 minute game. highlight the part of him inting. otherwise dont bltch
: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/264509145766428673/580253198733017110/Screenshot_2019-05-21_at_07.38.49.png This is just too perfect. LOL
> [{quoted}](name=The Lane Police,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=KALGMhEP,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-21T04:39:22.880+0000) > > https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/264509145766428673/580253198733017110/Screenshot_2019-05-21_at_07.38.49.png > > This is just too perfect. LOL The irony lmao.
: dairus is broken cuz of his ult reset his passive that transfers to new targets like aids upon kill it's not his strong early that's bothering people so much..but it could be for people who play squishies top
His ult reset is strong yes. but then again, just kite away from him.
VIT Laati (EUNE)
: Sona still has the highest win rate out of all supports in Dia+. Out of top three supports, two are healers. But hey, healing is weak BabyRage.
> [{quoted}](name=VIT Laati,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=VBt0HAX6,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-18T21:01:37.621+0000) > > Sona still has the highest win rate out of all supports in Dia+. > > Out of top three supports, two are healers. > > But hey, healing is weak BabyRage. Yes but take into consideration that just healing makes them strong. otherwise soraka would be there. and to call bard a healing support is kinda... dumb. he has a small heal in fights. his heal is pretty big once his W is fully grown but grievous wounds wouldnt help with that. Sona is just strong herself, not healing otherwise soraka would be the best right now. which she isnt.
Biitch (EUW)
: Inting
The syndra probably just had a bad game. he was 3/6. a few games before that you were 0/7. and i suppose you had a bad game too. but in your eyes having a bad game means inting. unless you have direct proof of him running it down id say you are just a bit butthurt.
CJXander (EUNE)
: Why do you ban Yasuo?
I dont ban yasuo since every yasuo is disabled and trigger yasuo autism. especially as an azir otp, playing against yasuo is more fun than playing against zed. They know you are level 6 and their initial thoughts are: I. MUST. HASAGI. HIM. UNDER. HIS. TURRET. AND. KILL. HIM. and then you just dumpster them under your tower. Yasuo players are just so funny to watch below diamond. ironically enough they ragequit 20% of the time.
Rioter Comments
Loofy (EUW)
: lol. you think its 0 XD dont talk if you dont know. even 'ff 15' can be a reason to get permanently banned just like i was on my other account.
you know why FF 15 is bannable? BECAUSE IT IS GIVING UP. ITS A BANNABLE OFFENSE TO GIVE UP. and btw. if you are stuck silver 4 please dont blame teammates. you're just bad.
mjsbang (EUW)
: Buff Grivious wounds
so you want to make healing champions useless? 40% is good enough dont %%%%%.
ScorpioGG (EUNE)
: Seriously riot.. MAKE RANKED GAMES only with champions LVL 5 AND ABOVE
i dont even wanna read your comments beneeth this post. you cant spell properly. your grammar sucks but thats besides the point. plat Q's are not longer than 2 minutes. second of all you are iron so how do you know plat Q's are long. third of all. you are iron and cant get out of it not because of trolls but because you suck. thats why you ask for level 5 only. because this somehow relates to your team. because when i play on my smurf in bronze i still manage to carry every single game. then you say we will not have autofill anymore. but literally champs got nothing to do with the roles. and my last statement. People dont want to play normals in order to play ranked. normals are boring and have no goal to it. luckily i one trick and i dont deal with these issues but people who are able to play 2 games a day dont want to play 3 weeks of normal games assuming they even get 1000 points on the champion they wanna play. this post is completely idiotic and will destroy ranked. and people will always be in certain elo's. if 80% is in low elo. they belong there.
: cant get my boxs after getting s+ 2 times in row
you prob played the same champ twice. or youve got no boxes.
: fourthly, have you been punished lately? If your honor level is too low, you can't earn chests. > we want the old client i never had bug in the old one No we don't. There were tons of bugs the old one and things like the chests would technically not even be possible in the old client.
> [{quoted}](name=Gnominator,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=t2EqJosf,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-05-13T09:12:15.213+0000) > > fourthly, have you been punished lately? If your honor level is too low, you can't earn chests. > > No we don't. There were tons of bugs the old one and things like the chests would technically not even be possible in the old client. they were in the old client
: NERF AATROX
{{item:3165}} {{item:3123}} {{item:3076}}
Nxether (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Soraka Rakan,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EdjnORV6,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-13T18:36:46.659+0000) > > In my eyes, you deserve 14 days for wasting 4 people's precious time. by either inting or griefing hard. Some people have a job and can only play 2 games a day which you may've ruined one of them. it's not like call of duty where games last 6-10 mins. 1. i don't want to know your opinion 2. stealing yasuo from my midlaner while being support - is pretty questionable 3. atleast one team actually had fun
> [{quoted}](name=Nxether,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EdjnORV6,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-05-13T18:52:26.391+0000) > > 1. i don't want to know your opinion Then dont post on the boards if you dont want people their opinion. submit a ticket to riot. > 2. stealing yasuo from my midlaner while being support - is pretty questionable D O D G E, -3lp and 6 minutes, now you lost 20+ minutes and 20 lp AAAAND mmr. > 3. atleast one team actually had fun Often the enemies dont have fun. if the enemy trolled in my game i would still be upset. you are an ignorant kid who deserves a perma ban.
Rioter Comments
: Bring old poppy back
honestly. ive barely seen ANY poppy mains before her rework.
: what happened to this company. what happened to riot
reading the second sentence made me just not read your post at all. ''champions were balanced a lot of players were playing'' alright Champion balance was never really good. i mean lets talk about season 3 kassadin for example. you know what. i dont even have to explain it to you. just google season 3 kassadin and you know this game was never truly balanced. And as far as i know is that league has more players now then ever.
: Akali has 44% win rate. LET'S NERF HER SOME MORE!
As far as i remember my boy Azir <3 has never been over a 47% winrate. yet he got nerfed patch after patch. its because people cant play certain champs. same goes for akali. same goes for irelia. same goes for ryze etc...
: Why I am assigned a role I didn't ask for?
Id say dodge the Q take the -3 lp. or something that i always do soloQ is just stop at 1:15 every time.
: I never played with a challenger in normals
> [{quoted}](name=LetMeAfkPlss,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=vtUV5RJb,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-05-02T18:28:04.065+0000) > > I never played with a challenger in normals just saying that its possible. yesterday a small streamer whos grandmaster played with his viewers in normal. enemies were gold and silver while they had 4 people plat and plat+ and 1 low gold. its just how normal works.
: > [{quoted}](name=Buff Azír,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=XoyauTmE,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-05-02T00:04:47.729+0000) > > do you even read people their abilities? No you should do it for me.
> [{quoted}](name=The Godkarther,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=XoyauTmE,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-05-02T21:16:07.928+0000) > > No you should do it for me. Move Quick COST: 40 MANA COOLDOWN: 17 Move Quick PASSIVE: Teemo gains Movement speed icon bonus movement speed if he hasn't taken damage from enemy champions or turrets for 5 seconds. BONUS MOVEMENT SPEED: 10 / 14 / 18 / 22 / 26% ACTIVE: Teemo doubles his Movement speed icon bonus movement speed for 3 seconds and prevents it from being disabled by damage for the duration. ACTIVE BONUS MOVEMENT SPEED: 20 / 28 / 36 / 44 / 52%
Atlas (EUNE)
: So you don't think I deserve diamond because I didn't dodge those "unwinnable" games and won? Do you even read the bile you write?
Im just saying that you dont deserve diamond if you think the dodge system sucks. never said that games were unwinnable. unless there were trollers. i just know that the likelihood of me winning with such a team is very low.
Hardstück (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Buff Azír,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=YquIpEPF,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-02T10:27:33.405+0000) > > https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/summoner/euw/buff+az%C3%ADr > > plat 3 100 lp > > rank 350 worldwide on azir and rank 55 in euw. winrate of 65.9%. out of 164 games. https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/summoner/kr/Hide+on+bush ? Thats me bro
> [{quoted}](name=Hardstück,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=YquIpEPF,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-02T10:41:54.643+0000) > > https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/summoner/kr/Hide+on+bush > ? > Thats me bro i wonder if you have even clicked on the link and read my name lmao. you are actually so delusional its kinda funny.
Hardstück (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Buff Azír,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=YquIpEPF,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-01T23:17:42.216+0000) > > yeah i was hardstuck because i never mained a champ. i had like an 80 champ pool. started maining azir and got to %%%%ing plat 3 series in 6 months. and achieved top 500 azir worldwide and top 60 euw. so yeah its probably because of my large champ pool i was hardstuck. you main akali and cant even get over a 55% winrate. instead of saying jax is broken playing akali, maybe try to improve at the game. and did you just say that this account is not even yours. thats reportable too. Yes im faker too im number 1 syndra,zed,sylas,akali,azir,talon,renekton,amumu in korea and i main 135 champions! Yeah you can tell my brother that lives 1 house right from mine that he is a %%%%%% lol and i don't see your plat3 in any of your seasons :)
https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/summoner/euw/buff+az%C3%ADr plat 3 100 lp rank 350 worldwide on azir and rank 55 in euw. winrate of 65.9%. out of 164 games.
Moonie Wolf (EUNE)
: It will be funny to play with Yuumi XD so maybe it will come :<
> [{quoted}](name=Moonie Wolf,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=oIl0EzQQ,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-01T22:18:01.920+0000) > > It will be funny to play with Yuumi XD so maybe it will come :< wait can everyone just go inside eachother lmao. that would be amazing.
: wtf why did the same exact topic got downvoted when posted by someone else "It WhOuLd mAkE sHieLd BaSeD cHaMpS UsEleSs" who cares all obnoxious champs deserve some counterplay against them
> [{quoted}](name=LetMeAfkPlss,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=EEv29zJA,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-01T23:43:18.051+0000) > > wtf why did the same exact topic got downvoted when posted by someone else "It WhOuLd mAkE sHieLd BaSeD cHaMpS UsEleSs" > who cares all obnoxious champs deserve some counterplay against them because the guy was more targeting tahm kench and not just shield supports. thats why people downvoted it probably.
: Why is Teemo so fast?
do you even read people their abilities?
Kekker (EUW)
: Zhonya's is just plain stupid
dont forget its cheap too. zhonyas is incredibly strong but the community doesnt want to admit it. i think it should lose its cooldown reduction and go up by 200 gold. people say ''its the only item to counter assassins'' yeah but does it need 10% cdr and such a cheap cost? this is coming from an azir main who often buys it.
: Xerath Visual Rework
You traitor piece of shit xerath main. SHURIMA WILL RISE AGAIN this was made by Azirmains gang. no but for real there should be a vs skin between azir and xerath. lorewise its good. both champs havent gotten skins in 800+ days. i believe xerath didnt even get one in like 1200 days.
Atlas (EUNE)
: Could we punish dodging more severely?
guess what. when i have a teemo top pantheon jungle. yasuo adc and blitzcrank support i often dodge too because i dont see me winning that game against a Kennen top jarvan jungle, vel koz mid, vayne adc and braum support. i see me losing that game. and instead of me losing a game and lose 19 lp and 30 minutes of my time. id rather just dodge, lose 3 lp and 5 minutes. the dodge system is great and it really just counters the act of people trolling or just having a guarenteed loss. i dont think you even deserve diamond if you honestly think the dodge system sucks.
Atlas (EUNE)
: Sorry forgot that in silver people tend to troll
> [{quoted}](name=Atlas,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=L0NEbROV,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-04-26T20:43:37.164+0000) > > Sorry forgot that in silver people tend to troll oh wow when i watch any stream i often still see people troll. what a surprise.
: Well done RITO
guess what. its a normal. guess what. you can play with challengers if you are bronze if you play normal. guess what the enemy did. THEY PLAYED WITH A FRIEND.
Ðoughnut (EUW)
: Zed
the fact that you're crying for a small zed nerf that wont impact him all that much is actually pathetic. against mage champions he often just wins with ease. he has great range with his W E Q combo. his combo does half the hp of most mages with just serrated dirk. zed has a build that supports roaming. so you can just go bot and get your carries ahead.
: Zed is super broken. A zed doesnt need to outplay people or have skill to kill someone. Its Press R 1 or 2 autos E and kill . u can hit ur Q for free cuz ur in melee range. I play allot of katarina. and its super hard to kill a zed even if u hit ur combo correctly u still outdamage u . even when a zed doesnt hit his combo he can always outdamage u
i wouldnt say super broken. hes easy to beat as long as you get a lead on him.
: Will I make it to gold before Kennen nerfs?
gutting kennen lmao. you mean the 1 champion on top who literally wins any matchup vs any matchup besides another ranged champion and riven. lmao. and besides that. you can play full ad rammus adc and still win in silver.
: People who downvote are 1 Riven mains 2 Idiots. She is Op Conqueror and {{item:3161}} Made her OP
> [{quoted}](name=Cat ín The Hat,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=sr2EvRfQ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-29T16:39:11.403+0000) > > People who downvote are 1 Riven mains 2 Idiots. > She is Op Conqueror and {{item:3161}} Made her OP NO DUDE SHE IS BALANCED BECAUSE SHE TAKES SKILL THATS HER DRAWBACK AND SHE GETS COUNTERED BY EVERY BRUISER - literally every riven main to exist on planet earth.
Rena (EUW)
: You are 3 Levels down. Even if they weren't tanks they would have beaten you.
Hey rena you here?
: There needs to be an item that reduces shield power/shielding.
yeah ive been thinking about this too lately. healing is easy to counter but a janna coming to your lane putting such a big shield down is so annoying. they shouldnt make it completely overpowered. especially not for mages.
Èl Nibba (EUW)
: One For All/Shurima
Im an azir main i need to play %%%%ing ascension again if thats what you meant.
iaapvp (EUW)
: Just explain to me, how is the matchmaking balanced if Im a 0% winrate?
https://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=buffaz%C3%ADr seems to be pretty good for me. oh wait i actually put the effort into farming and helping my team out so we can win the game. wow. its not matchmaking dipshit. id consider looking at yourself.
: What is Aurelion sol's current state
they should take a bit of his roaming away and increase other parts hes good at. just lower his movement speed with e but increase stun for example.
Rena (EUW)
: That's why I said it has nothing to do with the context. Because I already talked about what I would do if there is a difference between 2 skilllevels between me and my friend. I can asnwer again. In normal games idc they can be Iron 4. In ranked i only play solo. I would recommend people who get asked by low elo friends to duo, to either decline or go on a smurf. I don't support boosting so i wouldn't duo with someone for that sake.
> [{quoted}](name=Rena,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=x7AuONEa,comment-id=000100010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-01T16:41:16.102+0000) > > That's why I said it has nothing to do with the context. > Because I already talked about what I would do if there is a difference between 2 skilllevels between me and my friend. > > I can asnwer again. > > In normal games idc they can be Iron 4. > In ranked i only play solo. > > I would recommend people who get asked by low elo friends to duo, to either decline or go on a smurf. > I don't support boosting so i wouldn't duo with someone for that sake. i dont support boosting either but its just again. an example between 2 skill levels.
: i said that with my post in mind. A troll can be reported and a ticket about his behavior can be sent, a feeding Yasuo you can't do anything about. Yes it's a %%%% move but an understandable one, someone trolling is not. If i played a very popular and very hated champ in the community (which is do with Zoe) i would be understanding and just pick someone else, end of story. When Zoe was very popular and people used to ban her despite me having her picked i don't throw a tantrum like some little brat and troll, i pick another champ and move on. That's what players are supposed to do. That's what good understanding players should do. Anyone who does otherwise, throws a tantrum, start using offensive language and trolls and in so ruins the fun for others deserves the ban that is coming for them. Not only that but it tells me A LOT about them as a person and is a dead giveaway that even if i let them have Yasuo they would proceed in flaming the rest of the team if he feeds and will troll anyway, only in this scenario i can't report them for "poor play" because there's no such thing. Is there a chance that he is actually a good player and actually knows how to play the champ? Absolutely, only I am not risking it after getting a lvl7 Yasuo player who fed a Zoe.
i do agree with you on some parts but most people would be upset if you ban their champ. if you ban my azir i would not be very pleased. and honestly if someone isnt straight inting the chance of the person being banned for trolling is really low.
kiwishrew (EUW)
: Dodging skillshots is "not how league works"? I couldn't possibly disagree with you more {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
ofcourse its how league works but its not the main thing of league. i thought you could understand that and i think you do too but you ran out of things to say.
Hardstück (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Buff Azír,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=YquIpEPF,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-01T16:04:35.159+0000) > > jax broken lmao. > > silver akali main lmao > > akali doesnt need nerfs lmao. > > riven and vayne will get nerfed next patch. You are hardstuck silver 4 seasons you can't talk about someones rank. If i was hardstuck silver like you i would quit the game long time ago in fact i think the owner of this account is coinflipped into silver and not into gold so yeah stop typing for this accounts rank when you are even lower than that :)
yeah i was hardstuck because i never mained a champ. i had like an 80 champ pool. started maining azir and got to %%%%ing plat 3 series in 6 months. and achieved top 500 azir worldwide and top 60 euw. so yeah its probably because of my large champ pool i was hardstuck. you main akali and cant even get over a 55% winrate. instead of saying jax is broken playing akali, maybe try to improve at the game. and did you just say that this account is not even yours. thats reportable too.
Hardstück (EUNE)
: Why doesn't rito go professional in darts?
jax broken lmao. silver akali main lmao akali doesnt need nerfs lmao. riven and vayne will get nerfed next patch.
Slow Udyr (EUW)
: Did u guys forget bout udyr or something?
udyr hasnt had a skin in like 1500 days LUL
kiwishrew (EUW)
: Oookay... Now let's have the _facts:_ Zoe _doesn't_ have one ability which can "kill anyone" from full HP in a single hit. She needs to use _three_ to achieve her maximum damage, and at any point during this combo she can be interupted, dodged, or one of her skills intercepted. What relevance did your example have to this discussion about Zoe?
you say. ''just dodge'' if an ability is strong and cancerous and the counterplay is just dodge. im not referring to zoe im referring to your dumb logic of just dodge. thats not how league works. and you said: When you're scared of a champion who can be countered by stepping to the right... thats not how you counter a champ.
Show more

Buff Azír

Level 139 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion