: Greetings, Did you restart your client? Also wait some time, sometimes it has a delay.
restarted, client crashed, had to reinstall patch and now all fine....{{champion:3}} also ???????????
Rioter Comments
GG EZreaI (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Sarchiapon,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=IMLkHAlU,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-11-18T15:45:59.218+0000) > > Sorry man, i dig the twink side of male beautiness. > But i appreciate the effort. > {{sticker:sg-jinx}} Same, thats why i love ezreal so much
still need 4 gforce titan to render that hair
: It's not a system deleting comments it are the forum mods. We probably ran into some riot loving guy who can't stand critism agaisnt theyre daddy riot because they think theyre absolutly perfect.
riot moders plat passive agressive, and you cant do much about it, even if you've right they'll delete it for no reason, antisocial ppl
Rioter Comments
: A critical error has occurred
Report RG, they deserve ban for year to stop coding shit in cleint and game.
PdSiK (EUNE)
: I can understand how this can be frustrating but all you can do is mute them, and report after the game. This is internet, people act like this because they think they're immune.
if you think, they are immune with vpn
: i was looking on op gg and
Playing with like glass 15 players, atleast adc is bying them, atleast 1 per game
: player insulting for no reason escalating
k-ys me *heavy accent from tf2*
Harunaka (EUNE)
: Poro/ Pick'Em Icons
I just got 33 points out of 34 needed... feels even worse than you, m8
Barski (EUW)
: Funny You mentioned "fusion". I was thinking about how cool it would be to have support that can literally stick itself to adc and become one champion :D
you mean Abathur from HOTS?
Rioter Comments
: Riot, are you dumb?lmao
if you cant get to that post i can screenshot everything and post it in here
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Whenever i alt-tab and then go back to the loading screen, everything turns black
Iolden (EUW)
: Riot support actually trolling....
Welcome to my world of 3 banned accounts cuz og league support, have a drink PS. i suggest you to get .ahk file (autohotkey) for chat, it does not allow you to type in a chat, you just simply can't type in chat with this, which is great, you get less angry and you can report ppl for being toxic or some shit, so they can get banchat easely, post with that was on this forum, just scroll down and you eventually find it, or goole it, idk which one is better way.
DxVentura (EUW)
: A really excellent and cool feature that would make League of Legends ever better
There's no sun for this "feature", and game engine cant do shit like this, it may work like noc's ult, or some shit like that it aslo may massively reduce fps, depends how they will applight it in the game
Otivnaig (EUW)
: I Think Riot should fire Daniel Z Klein
https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/022/899/18268173_1363117887102024_8524365184202448549_n.jpg classic
Phixd (EUW)
: How not to get banned/chatbanned in league of legends (100% fool proof)
THIS IS %%%CING GREATEST %%%%ING THING I EVER SAW FOR LEAGUE, EVEN FOV CHANGERS NOT SO GOOD AS THIS LMAO

Celestin6669

Level 54 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion