Μaeve (EUW)
: Reporting trolls in champ select
My way is to just ignore their words and just be mid too. You were clearly assigned the role of "Mid" in Draft, so just take it. Let the troll mess up your lane, let the troll be the troll and just do your best to CS and heck, maybe even help get kills! Then report their arse at the end of the game because you did your role, Mid.
: Thank you balance team (and banning team)
Oof, that sarcasm cesspit is steaming today!!! It reeks!!!
Seroquel (EUW)
: Why would they remove ARAM bans?
There is enough random-mitigation with the options of trades and swapping your champion for one that got re-rolled out by yourself/another player. You do not need any more random-ness than that.
: Am I allowed to mock players in VC after I invite them to a lobby?
Oh it's you again. Nothing better to do with your life other than post spam and feel high and mighty on your dung heap again? Amuses me everytime!
TPK Luffy (EUW)
: dude shut the %%%% up you are annoying me. you are one of the people who do their best just to get an special name on league of legends boards. iam sure
> [{quoted}](name=TPK Luffy,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=wAAOf9y0,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-04-30T10:19:00.687+0000) > > dude shut the %%%% up you are annoying me. you are one of the people who do their best just to get an special name on league of legends boards. iam sure Annoyed because he's correct? Get over yourself will you?
trasguk (EUW)
: My account has been blocked 5 days ago ... and no answers from RIOT
My only suggestion is to NOT chase up the ticket. Because the moment you do, your ticket gets pushed further down the line. Also naming and shaming anybody is against the rules of the board, might I suggest blocking out that name please?
: Lets start. Can't pick a champ in champ select, has happen a load of times. Can't access end game lobby. (Happens nearly ever game) Can't access the shop also happened on multiple accusation. Unable to access loot. (Happens enough that you need to restart client) Every update causes league client to use mad resources for no reason. Client is slow and clunky Unable to change lobby type or start a game while in lobby. Been kicked out game lobby when i've picked a champ. I could go on with the bugs and lets not talk about in game bugs also. Never did i say i offered the suggestion but many people over the years have on the boards an non have been listened to.
> [{quoted}](name=Son of spartar,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=8wcMr1Jh,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-30T12:22:28.152+0000) > > Lets start. > > Can't pick a champ in champ select, has happen a load of times. > Can't access end game lobby. (Happens nearly ever game) > Can't access the shop also happened on multiple accusation. > Unable to access loot. (Happens enough that you need to restart client) > Every update causes league client to use mad resources for no reason. > Client is slow and clunky > Unable to change lobby type or start a game while in lobby. > I could go on with the bugs and lets not talk about in game bugs also. > > Never did i say i offered the suggestion but many people over the years have on the boards an non have been listened to. Considering so many people do NOT have these issues, sounds more like a you problem than an us problem. Have you considered logging a support ticket to them along with logs to see what they can do to fix the issue? Profanities and patronising language is absolutely not the way to be listened here.
: Improve your bloody ban system
Just do not take a video game so seriously and you might be alright? Just seeing people getting so angry over a free game is just disappointing really. Also laughable.
: %%%%ing riot
I'm sure Riot is REALLY going to take you seriously posting like that. SPOILER - They won't.
: What attracts trans/LGBT community to LoL?
As a gay person here, I can safely say that what attracts me to this game is the game. My sexuality literally has nothing to do with it.
: Normies hate me because i say the truth
This is on the wrong boards. Should be on the Jokes board, right?
: It's not a rumor, I have tested it with 2 accounts. Now go back to your cave.
> [{quoted}](name=SirTauntsALot,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=1WlIjzLu,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-04-25T05:47:40.317+0000) > > It's not a rumor, I have tested it with 2 accounts. Now go back to your cave. How do you feel, wasting your time doing something like this on a free game? That bored that you have nothing better to do with yourself other than get free accounts banned?
: > How to close the game fast, circumventing the ''are you sure'' 5 second timer? Unplug the computer. {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} >alt + f4 doesn't work. Try C4, but move back a little.
> [{quoted}](name=TheToysTracker,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=0rOjHTWx,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-23T22:02:59.162+0000) > > Unplug the computer. > > {{sticker:sg-lux-2}} > > Try C4, but move back a little. I laughed WAY too hard at this!!!
: about honor levels
Well if you like I know of a friend that has 22 odd keys for being a very honorable player, shame there can't be trades :P
: Are spoilers reportable?
> [{quoted}](name=The Godkarther,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=fcUdcAVj,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-04-25T00:36:59.280+0000) > > So I just spoiled endgame for everyone in like 20 games, is this reportable? And how do you feel about it? Want to talk?
Megidus (EUW)
: I got 150 Blue Essence and a Key Fragment in an Honor Orb
Well if you want to be toxic and get absolutely sod all then I look forward to reporting you next game.
: Inting vs Flaming
I'd rather none of them really. They are mutually exclusive. Just play the game and don't be an asshat. It's again, so plainly simple I don't get why people make massive mountains out of it.
: i was joking about an egirl who flamed me because i had poor internet and i got banned :(
: You don't even know me so no need to put assumptions here , I know what is the difference between pure toxicity and just playing friendly . no need to feel defensive just because someone typed something you felt related to.
> [{quoted}](name=Max of Gotham,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Wmpyzfk3,comment-id=000900000000,timestamp=2019-04-22T21:46:22.734+0000) > > **You don't even know me** so no need to put assumptions here , I know what is the difference between pure toxicity and just playing friendly . > > no need to feel defensive just because someone typed something you felt related to. Sorry but I heard that bolded bit in such a voice that just sounded childish that I cracked up laughing.
Adama (EUW)
: When my support dies because he gets caught and I say ''try to stay with the team'' and he calls me a flamer... right. In this game, even though there is a chat, it's best to not chat at all and pretend your teammates are bots.
> [{quoted}](name=Super Fantastic,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Wmpyzfk3,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2019-04-21T15:08:43.070+0000) > > When my support dies because he gets caught and I say ''try to stay with the team'' and he calls me a flamer... right. In this game, even though there is a chat, it's best to not chat at all and pretend your teammates are bots. It's how I play the game now. I mute everyone at the beginning so there isn't any chance of people being morons there. Then I'll mute pings on people if they decide that going " ? ? ? ? ? ?" everytime an error is made is a good idea. I don't outright block those out because they can be well used at the start, at least.
: What?
Doesn't matter if you *think* it wasn't that toxic, the point stands. The conversation went off track and that's the immediate time for you to mute them and report them end of game. There isn't any middle ground anymore, Riot is fed up of seeing this.
Necromant (EUW)
: Nobody likes your Videos in the Forum.
> [{quoted}](name=Necromant,realm=EUW,application-id=jeJYsmwG,discussion-id=xsAmqpUf,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-23T09:22:52.609+0000) > > Nobody likes your Videos in the Forum. It's a perfectly acceptable post in here, your response is not.
: Smurf account it is!
> [{quoted}](name=pieterflieter,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=N4kjUZeo,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-04-22T19:08:16.236+0000) > > Smurf account it is! The fact you respond like that shows how little you really care then...
: everyone should get 1 free dodge per day.
No. Else there'll be sooooooo many more posts on here of people going "OH MY GOOOD THE WAIT TIMES ARE SO BAD AND TOO MANY PEOPLE DODGING WHAT THE F***!" and I'll just be sitting here like: {{sticker:sg-janna}}
xÐeep (EUNE)
: My friend gave me this account because he doesn't play anymore. He can't help me changing my email and password because he can't login to his email. He tried but he needs verification to join his email. But he doesn't have his phone. His phone was linked to his emails safety. Pls help me change my email and password. This is the last hope for me :(
> [{quoted}](name=xÐeep,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=8We6UkKo,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-04-18T11:43:08.175+0000) > > My friend gave me this account because he doesn't play anymore. He can't help me changing my email and password because he can't login to his email. He tried but he needs verification to join his email. But he doesn't have his phone. His phone was linked to his emails safety. Pls help me change my email and password. This is the last hope for me :( Care what you say there, as typically Riot can be a little uptight about account sharing. Should be okay I'm just saying.
8Belthazor8 (EUNE)
: Boycott ARAM!
Just don't play the mode if you don't like it :)
RayleighTT (EUNE)
: but that means that if germans started the world war 2 , and the other countryes are guilty equal of the masacrs and people died , that means Uk, france ,USA are equally same responsable for war as germans been in world war 2 , so again it dosn't matter who push the button first in a nuclear war , let's start to learn from this ... , if someone push nuclear button just pray and wait them hit... . Exactly the same stuffs happen when you entry in a conversation with someone flames you , how much you would try ,take over lot's of games with trollers/toxic players/bad players and you will see what i am talking about , is one to be quiet and shut up and no give satisfaction to someone flame ,but when you attacked every day and riot firewall is garbage then what you can do when you are stressed high and you can't think anymore clean.
> [{quoted}](name=RayleighTT,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=9gUhOAYd,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-04-15T12:31:58.757+0000) > > but that means that if germans started the world war 2 , and the other countryes are guilty equal of the masacrs and people died , that means Uk, france ,USA are equally same responsable for war as germans been in world war 2 , so again it dosn't matter who push the button first in a nuclear war , let's start to learn from this ... , if someone push nuclear button just pray and wait them hit... . > > Exactly the same stuffs happen when you entry in a conversation with someone flames you , how much you would try ,take over lot's of games with trollers/toxic players/bad players and you will see what i am talking about , is one to be quiet and shut up and no give satisfaction to someone flame ,but when you attacked every day and riot firewall is garbage then what you can do when you are stressed high and you can't think anymore clean. I don't think WW2 and Flaming children in LoL are two of the same though.
Rekkon (EUNE)
: I do not like ARAM's "randomness"
LOL! I don't like how a RANDOM game mode is RANDOM in terms of champs you get XD Is basically what you're saying!!!
: What Champs should u ban.
I just cannot stand Yasuo. Either 1) They're on the enemy team and are godlike. Or 2) They're on my team and are free fodder for the enemy team. Never the other way around!
: Reports for Offrole
You did your best and that's fine. If I got a penny for each time I was threatened with a report, I'd not need to work full-time, just play League!
: BUff
Let's say he IS weak. Can you describe how he is weak and the different ways that a buff could fix the problem.
: Account Suspended
You retaliated, you had every chance to mute their chat or pings but instead you ended up acting as low as them. If you don't learn from this, then I'll see you in just over two weeks when you get perma-banned for the same thing and yet you still wonder why you got in trouble.
: Talk is flame or not?
The problem lies in our perception of the messages being delivered. A lot of the time, messages start to appear the moment a mistake has been made on our side. In other words, you make a mistake and immediately get feedback from another player, it's perceived as more negative than it actually could be, leading yourself to bite back. Furthermore, people are much more talking when mistakes happen rather than just enjoying the game, so if people are losing their temper, just remind them that it's only a game and that before long, they'll have forgotten that particular game exists. I've been called all sorts of names in the past, but hell if I know who they were, when they were and why it happened.
Kyuuji (EUW)
: If someone adds you after a game to talk crap about you, can riot see those chat logs?
The only way in which Riot could see it is if you decide to screenshot the lot and forward it to them via Support.
: latest version is pathetic
My ping is fine soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
: OK so...how does chat restriction work?
Well you seem to have your head screwed on right. Just let it be a learning lesson for future games. No point in letting it bother you. It's only a game. Much better things to be wasting time on other than getting bothered over this. Just don't go insulting people with names like "Moron" and don't think that them saying derogatory things is a free pass for you to respond in kind. I'm sure you understand that, right?
: UK -> EUW Ping Issues
Not had this issue here. You using wired or wireless connection. NB - Virgin Media UK player here.
Ansgar Snow (EUNE)
: Welcome to the League Of Cancer
If you hate the community that bad, just do not play the game. You got better things to be spending time on than making games a misery for others, it will make you just as bad, if not worse, than them.
Vegito101 (EUNE)
: Rito lie?
Like a huge company would pass on lies about their own systems. What puts you one above the very makers of the game?
Jazi (EUW)
: Finding it difficult to earn a S grade on Caitlyn
Looking at the match in more detail, I can see you purchased 5 Control Wards, which is 5 more than most of your team bar one. Also 20 other wards were placed and you worked to help destroy 3 more. I don't think Vision is the problem here. At a SERIOUS push, maybe objective damage? So perhaps when the game enters late, you could help with your CS and gold by getting rid of some of the jungle camps, as they'd take only a split second to sort out and that'd help you out. Other than that, I'd argue that should've been S- AT LEAST.
Silent Note (EUNE)
: Feels impossible to get a chest with Nami
Wait until you've completed your gold-generating item, then you'll be able to get CS as well as still proc off the gold from attacking enemies without penalty. This can be useful if you're forced to defend a lane/turret solo and you need to kill some creeps to keep the lane going. Other than that I can't think of much right now. Good luck!
Shamose (EUW)
: Can you imagine being a Tryndamere and just getting 3 free crits of because you can't be CC'ed? Does that example make you see how stupid your suggestion is?
> [{quoted}](name=Shamose,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=BpvEXT0a,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-04-13T07:29:52.464+0000) > > Can you imagine being a Tryndamere and just getting 3 free crits of because you can't be CC'ed? > > Does that example make you see how stupid your suggestion is? It was an idea, no need to call people stupid for having a discussion, y'know?
BlazedAsFuk (EUNE)
: Am I a time traveler?
You're really Dr Who! :o
RW Heaven (EUW)
: Honorable Opponent
With the number of games where I feel my teammates have been nothing but horrible in terms of their sportsmanship and approach to the game, I feel like I'd love to be able to honor opponents again.
HookinBi4es (EUNE)
: I really hope somebody from Riot seees this
There is like, millions of other fantastic games out there y'know? If you're not enjoying this game, just go play another game :) Don't be so hard on this. Remember, it's free after all!
RaZzZoR7 (EUNE)
: Losing LP For no reason...
The only thought is queue dodging. That will sacrifice LP because you shouldn't be doing that. Else log a support ticket and see what they have to say.
: I want to play 1vs1vs1vs1vs1
The way people comment in a patronising way about the fact OP wasn't aware of these games sickens me. I see nothing wrong with experimenting with new modes in the rotation bit!
cursedd666 (EUNE)
: riot very bad judging
*sigh* Something something you flamed something something don't fight fire with fire something something. Am I close?
: This is how you can avoid using chat "permanently"
Just do not respond to people if they spam ping, or spout rubbish out of their mouths. Keep in mind chances are you won't see them again next game, so just do not let ignorant players bother you. Don't need all fancy-ass kit, when self-control is absolutely free, and exhilarating!
: I quit this game for a solid 365 days and this is what I realized.
*Yawns* I'm curious. Do you complain about every game in massive posts everytime you play an online game for a bit and then decide it's no good for you? Or is it just LoL?
Show more

Chaocontrol64

Level 105 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion