EggKnight (EUW)
: Any news about the upcoming rotating mode?
Same, can't wait for URF though. Best gamemode ever, I wonder why it doesn't come very often.
: dia 5 smurf looking for some one to smurf with
46 percent of winrate and s3 (cuz of trolls and all that negative stuff) even tho i'm not bothered of anymore.
: https://gyazo.com/7ac1f120154abf285c577a68c81cf24b Those CS numbers... You build the same stuff every game as well. 2 problems I have as well. It doesn't matter if you go 20/6 but have 5 cs per minute.
> [{quoted}](name=Antenora,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=HH2kEE3X,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-05-05T12:37:06.611+0000) > > https://gyazo.com/7ac1f120154abf285c577a68c81cf24b > > > Those CS numbers... > You build the same stuff every game as well. > > 2 problems I have as well. > > > It doesn't matter if you go 20/6 but have 5 cs per minute. Yeah I get distracted in teamfights and stuff and whenever I try to go and farm, my teammates blame me every single time cuz they dead.
: If it's the third time you've been demoted back to Silver III it's most likely because you belong there. I mean no offense by saying this, it's just that everyone, your enemy team concluded has a chance of getting feeders and throwers, not just you and those who can carry games regardless are the ones who climb. If you look at it from a mathematical point of view, you have a better chance of getting the good team. Why? Because you make up 20% of your team and that leaves only 4 possibilities of a troll or afk or what not, while the enemy has 5 possible monkeys. If you duo with a friend, you can limit the risk of getting a troll by another 20% in your favor. The best advice I can give you is find someone to duo with, for the above reason as well as improved communication, it's simply the best way to climb. Other than that, stop deluding yourself that it's only your team. There is nothing you can do about a troll or afk'er frustrating as it is. Report them when your game is done and take the time to properly type out why you do so. Then move on and focus on what you can actually change. You. The only person on your team you can directly influence is you, so start there. Are you getting your last hits? Do you trade properly? Do you position properly in teamfights? Are you getting killed more often than you should? How is your decision making? Can you kite? You play the role I'm least familiar with, but I'm sure there are more aspects you can probably improve on, fewer deaths judging from your match history would be a good place to start. I wish you luck.
> [{quoted}](name=PhoenixOrtu,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=HH2kEE3X,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-05-05T08:51:26.300+0000) > > If it's the third time you've been demoted back to Silver III it's most likely because you belong there. I mean no offense by saying this, it's just that everyone, your enemy team concluded has a chance of getting feeders and throwers, not just you and those who can carry games regardless are the ones who climb. If you look at it from a mathematical point of view, you have a better chance of getting the good team. Why? Because you make up 20% of your team and that leaves only 4 possibilities of a troll or afk or what not, while the enemy has 5 possible monkeys. If you duo with a friend, you can limit the risk of getting a troll by another 20% in your favor. > The best advice I can give you is find someone to duo with, for the above reason as well as improved communication, it's simply the best way to climb. > Other than that, stop deluding yourself that it's only your team. There is nothing you can do about a troll or afk'er frustrating as it is. Report them when your game is done and take the time to properly type out why you do so. Then move on and focus on what you can actually change. You. The only person on your team you can directly influence is you, so start there. Are you getting your last hits? Do you trade properly? Do you position properly in teamfights? Are you getting killed more often than you should? How is your decision making? Can you kite? You play the role I'm least familiar with, but I'm sure there are more aspects you can probably improve on, fewer deaths judging from your match history would be a good place to start. > I wish you luck. I totally agree with you, appreciate your comment.
πET (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Shen an Calhar,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=HH2kEE3X,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-05-05T06:43:54.667+0000) > > I'm sorry to say that, but it is probably where you belong at the current moment. > I've been playing since 2010 and there were always this kind of posts. "I can't win because of bad teams". This is just not true. > If you're better than an average player in your division - you will climb. Simple as that. This is only true if in matchmaking you will end up getting the better team (the one without the intentional troll, feeder or AFKer) 50% of the time. Someone might just as well be unlucky and get results like 75%/25%. Good luck climbing if the excessive trolls and AFKers are for 75% in your team and not in the enemy team. The higher the discrepancy and the more unlucky you get, the better you have to be in comparison to be able to climb.
> [{quoted}](name=πET,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=HH2kEE3X,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2018-05-05T07:14:42.732+0000) > > This is only true if in matchmaking you will end up getting the better team (the one without the intentional troll, feeder or AFKer) 50% of the time. Someone might just as well be unlucky and get results like 75%/25%. Good luck climbing if the excessive trolls and AFKers are for 75% in your team and not in the enemy team. The higher the discrepancy and the more unlucky you get, the better you have to be in comparison to be able to climb. Thank you for your comment.
Str33TXeR (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=ChickenWaffle,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=HH2kEE3X,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-05-05T02:03:16.199+0000) > > Honestly, I had enough of this game like what the %%%% is happening to me? > > Silver elo is alot more worse than bronze honestly, hardstuck in silver 3 not cuz I suck or anything. Games that are winnable and where I usually carry gone into waste and underserved victory for the enemy team. How's that? The %%%%ing trolls I get dropped with, last game I played, our Jax literally left in the middle of the game. We had the game but as soon as we threw, we lost it. Also had a garen in my team inted as soon as he died in early game, went to our bot lane and hardcore fed everyone basically, ruined our winrate. > > To be honest, I just wanna have fun and at least reach the objectives that I've set which is climbing to gold but I swear to god whenever I play a ranked game, there has to be a toxic kid who basically ruins the whole game for us. It has become rare for me to play a normal freakin game in solo / duo ranked games which is pretty much %%%%ed up. > > League of Legends is probably the best game I've ever played since 2011 but honestly not anymore, the community is full of toxicity and troll. And whenever I try to quit the game it sucks me back to it. > > I don't really know what to do nowadays, planning to get out of this elo ASAP but there's alot of obstructions though. I just got demoted back to silver 4 today, not even once but three times already. Have you ever thought that the games in which you play badly and fed were actually winnable? Of course you haven't, because all you focus on is your team to blame, not yourself. Self reflection is a a must if you want to climb. 3/7 with ADC Jinx, 14/12 with Xayah ... those are a lot of deaths and are only a few examples I took from your match history. I am not here to poke your eye on them, just to make you realize the games in which you played bad were maybe winnable and you just need to pay attention on your games and your mistakes to fix them. It really truly comes to this, altough you feel it's not the case.
> [{quoted}](name=Str33TXeR,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=HH2kEE3X,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-05-05T07:10:52.338+0000) > > Have you ever thought that the games in which you play badly and fed were actually winnable? Of course you haven't, because all you focus on is your team to blame, not yourself. Self reflection is a a must if you want to climb. 3/7 with ADC Jinx, 14/12 with Xayah ... those are a lot of deaths and are only a few examples I took from your match history. > > I am not here to poke your eye on them, just to make you realize the games in which you played bad were maybe winnable and you just need to pay attention on your games and your mistakes to fix them. It really truly comes to this, altough you feel it's not the case. I totally agree with you, sometimes I get the feeling of grief and the unwant to play anymore because of the early loss of the game which is a really horrible point of view and most likely toxic thinking but I'm trying to not think in that way(which can result into a horrible KDA) Also you pretty much misunderstood these KDAs, for the Jinx one, they were already almost finishing, go the inhibs and almost the nexus so I just went in and killed myself over and over as a sacrifice (not trolling) xD. Had a decent KDA in the beginning tho. As for Xayah, it was a normal game and the only reason why I played it is to try it out and practice. I appreciate your comment though..
: I'm sorry to say that, but it is probably where you belong at the current moment. I've been playing since 2010 and there were always this kind of posts. "I can't win because of bad teams". This is just not true. If you're better than an average player in your division - you will climb. Simple as that.
> [{quoted}](name=Shen an Calhar,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=HH2kEE3X,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-05-05T06:43:54.667+0000) > > I'm sorry to say that, but it is probably where you belong at the current moment. > I've been playing since 2010 and there were always this kind of posts. "I can't win because of bad teams". This is just not true. > If you're better than an average player in your division - you will climb. Simple as that. complaining about bad teammates has become a meme already, I know it's a 'bronze be like' talk but you're still right though, ty. I'm still improving too.
iSneez (EUNE)
: well in early season 1-2 even 3 carry solo was easy, so many champions could do that, jax, morde, gp (old one), even trynd, i think nasus, and so on. btu they wanted to make the game more and more balanced and team based. well now the game is more balanced as ever (i knwo people will laugh at becuase they don't understand that just because a champions can 1hit somebody that's not make the game unbalanced since there's 10 champs that can do that, unbalanced is when only one can) Also now the game is team based as never, now everyone need to do his role good or it's a lose and winning 4v5 is extremely hard while in past was not so. Sad is when finally riot mange to archive the 2 things balance and team game, game is not fun anymore in soloq because trolls and bad players stand out more than before when you didn't care you could do it yourself. I'm sure things will never go back to how they were and game wil be more and more team oriented and ability to solo cary will be possible less and less.
> [{quoted}](name=iSneez,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=HH2kEE3X,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-05-05T02:20:51.677+0000) > > well in early season 1-2 even 3 carry solo was easy, so many champions could do that, jax, morde, gp (old one), even trynd, i think nasus, and so on. > > btu they wanted to make the game more and more balanced and team based. > > well now the game is more balanced as ever (i knwo people will laugh at becuase they don't understand that just because a champions can 1hit somebody that's not make the game unbalanced since there's 10 champs that can do that, unbalanced is when only one can) > Also now the game is team based as never, now everyone need to do his role good or it's a lose and winning 4v5 is extremely hard while in past was not so. > > Sad is when finally riot mange to archive the 2 things balance and team game, game is not fun anymore in soloq because trolls and bad players stand out more than before when you didn't care you could do it yourself. I'm sure things will never go back to how they were and game wil be more and more team oriented and ability to solo cary will be possible less and less. Miss dem good ol' days, can't even play without shouting or breaking something nowadays LOL..
: got demoted back to s4 for the 3rd time because of trolls and AFKers
I'm trying to be calm and chill as much as I can (usually am in games, I don't chat unless it is related to the game) but tbh it's hard to not let it all out.
Montazuma (EUW)
: What is the %%%%in logic behind this farse?
Read this thread and pictured my self in it, this is so true tho can't even play a clean game properly.
Rioter Comments
: no problemo {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} Also pro tip: when people start flamming mute them. and if everyone is flamming do /mute all It will save you some patience
> [{quoted}](name=Tahm Klenchy,realm=EUW,application-id=00edEA0o,discussion-id=wG0Ffa6e,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-19T21:26:55.021+0000) > > no problemo {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} > > Also pro tip: when people start flamming mute them. and if everyone is flamming do /mute all > > It will save you some patience I'm pretty sure it will
: The majority of the league community is Silver, so yeah, expect most players to be around that entire silver area. You might catch a bronze or a gold if he is playing with a friend, but on most ocassions you will be facing silvers.
> [{quoted}](name=Tahm Klenchy,realm=EUW,application-id=00edEA0o,discussion-id=wG0Ffa6e,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-04-19T20:30:32.399+0000) > > The majority of the league community is Silver, so yeah, expect most players to be around that entire silver area. > You might catch a bronze or a gold if he is playing with a friend, but on most ocassions you will be facing silvers. Thanks for the help brotha
: Rank Placements are usually based on your rank last season and the people you are matched agaisnt. For example, i made it to D5 last season and when i did my placements this season i won 7 games i think and got P3 If you are a new player with 3 wins and 4 loses, i'd say you still have a chance of either high silver or low gold, but i dont think much more than that. As i know KDA doesnt matter much for placements because some champions can have a lot of impact on the map (maybe they arent getting kills or assists, but they are pushing out objectives). But yeah, i'd say you could land on high silver/low gold, and if you lose the 3 matches i'd say you might be placed at mid silver/low silver. But it all depends on the people you play agaisnt.
> [{quoted}](name=Tahm Klenchy,realm=EUW,application-id=00edEA0o,discussion-id=wG0Ffa6e,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-04-19T14:30:09.330+0000) > > Rank Placements are usually based on your rank last season and the people you are matched agaisnt. > For example, i made it to D5 last season and when i did my placements this season i won 7 games i think and got P3 > > If you are a new player with 3 wins and 4 loses, i'd say you still have a chance of either high silver or low gold, but i dont think much more than that. As i know KDA doesnt matter much for placements because some champions can have a lot of impact on the map (maybe they arent getting kills or assists, but they are pushing out objectives). > > But yeah, i'd say you could land on high silver/low gold, and if you lose the 3 matches i'd say you might be placed at mid silver/low silver. But it all depends on the people you play agaisnt. Thank you so much, I appreciate your comment, and yes I am a new player and this is like the first time playing ranked. By the way, according to the research I do whenever I play a ranked game on players (opponents and teammates) most of them are high silver for some reason.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: It was a close race :/ This was the last round for this contest, but it seemed like people really enjoyed it, so we'll probably come back with this :) Best of luck next time!
Thanks so much, glad to hear that you guys will come back with these type of contests. And yes we all enjoyed it.
: Find the Champion - Round 3!
dang man I thought I was one of the top 3 but when I refreshed the page, turns out i'm far from that fml :( I guess I got no chance to win now. {{sticker:sg-soraka}}
: Find the Champion - Round 3!
: why do i see this now :( even if i checked the boards each day
: need 3 chill players to grind with must be good and can have fun
looking for the perfect lol players is more like ordering szechuan sauce in a local kfc restaurant
: Monkeys Making Melons duuuh
: What does MMR mean
I appreciate your comments everyone. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
: many midgets running
makes sense haha
Rismosch (EUW)
: Magical Moose Ranch
Rioter Comments
: Well if your going into rank games here some tips to help you ready for tilt of legends! Remember just a game, Learn the difference between Ranked and Normal.(Ranked is for players to climb serious!, But remember it about having fun), Normal is for having fun and learning something different like Breaking the Meta. That BlitzCrank jungle though hmm.. Don't be TOXIC!, you won't get anywhere but toxic and flaming players left and right. It will just hurt your honor level and much more. Be a Man or Lady or whatever and take the bullet that you stuck at this game and that you are not high vets. you just a player who here to improve and learn. Practice and learn, there whole new system added to league of legends, Yes the practice tool, use it for crying out loud! Play champions that u feel comfortable with. Don't be like "Oh i play Draven because i want be like Tyler1" Or "Oh i want to be like gosu and play vayne 24/7" That aren't how you going climb! Again being a player you have to understand these difference. Start of with Simpler champions then move on. For example i started with Annie then moved on to Ahri. But i prefer playing Annie Still! Use Op.gg and Champion.gg. They help you with figuring out builds and see what meta gone to. Read the patch notes and look up for next patch. There are times when you can play amazingly, Godlike. I don't know any other words. But there some patches where you must not play unless you feel comfortable Don't play when you are on tilt!, it will drive u mad to point where you are like nearly breaking a keyboard or throwing something important! Playing rank games 2 - 5 times per a day will be more then enough. Take it slow, It how you want to win the game. Make the decision you feel right. We all learning here. No one is perfect! Not even Faker! Have fun and Welcome to League of Tilt and Harshness. There will be games you may flame, Tilt.But soak it up and mute them haters! If you get autofilled , Don't be that type of player. Play the role that been given to you, Even you lose, you will get this autofill protection!. Learning different roles will help you become better play and you will see different point of view!
Altered (EUW)
: You could play ranked once you reach level 30. The advantage of this is once you're placed you get a cool loading screen border if you're silver or higher and you get a summoner icon to show you've played ranked that season. If you're gold or above you also get the victorious skin for this season. If you get gold in both flex and solo duo riot said you'd get extra rewards. There really isn't that much of a downside to playing ranked apart from trying to keep your sanity. The only thing is depending on the rank you get this season the rank you can get out of placements might be changed a little. I believe from a fresh account you could get in plat 1 if you play like a god and win everything s+ and such. But if you say get silver this season then you might max out on gold 1/plat V. It isn't that much of a deal to be honest. It just makes you play against people of an equal skill level earlier, which isn't that much of a problem, because ranked is just a grind that goes on for a whole year. Just try to learn from your games. Don't let what I just said scare you off off ranked games. There may be a lot of changes next season, but that's something we all have to deal with when it comes. If you get more games under your belt now, you have more experience. All in all, I would say, just go play ranked. At least get placed and then decide if you want to grind to get that gold till november ish or if you just wait till next season.
That's exactly what I need, thanks so much. By the way the upcoming season is in november?
ŠOHREN (EUW)
: What are some apps/sites to learn more about this game?
https://www.mobafire.com for champion builds and guides http://champion.gg/statistics for a champion's statistics http://www.lolskill.net/ Games & Summoner analysis and champion statistics You should also look for some gameplay basics and stuff like that on youtube. I also recommend you to check out some league of legends threads that are made for beginners, here's a list of them made in one thread: https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/new-player-advice-euw/5bMpnRmG-looking-for-something Hope I was useful ^_^ {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Rioter Comments
CP Wukong (EUW)
: I did, back when I started playing, just after creating my first account. But now that you remind me, I might read it again to see if / how much has changed over time.
gratz, unfortuanetly 0 f*cks have been given today. Mate, it's over. I even completed my game chat restrictions, and you're still here.
CP Wukong (EUW)
: May I see your thread license please, sir?
CP Wukong (EUW)
: So after Riot asks you to read the summoner's code first, and you obviously refuse to do so, it's their fault for not giving you a warning?
Talking like you read the summoner's code
House x33 (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=ChickenWaffle,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=oRcgBZiB,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2017-08-25T18:41:04.597+0000) > > No thanks, I don't wanna waste like 2 hours searching for that rule. So don't come here to complain.
: You don't even know the summoners code,that you should have agreed or at least know the rules when you installed the game. 'I don't wanna waste 2 hours looking for that rule' You are ignorant and just a whining kid,people can't help you here on boards and by reading through chat logs and your comments on here,you deserve it. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Perilum (EUW)
: If you spam the chat with your irrelevant opinion and flames, then at least try to write understandable English.
Why do I have to write an understandable English when "i'm spamming the chat with my irrelevant opinions and flames" as you said? Anyways if that's not enough, get some vision. You don't have to be here just to roast and act cool mate, be helpful or just.. don't reply to my thread please, ty.
: I got 25 game chat restriction for this....
I finally learned my lesson, and I believe that that after I brought myself in the boards and let things outta my mind, I changed my mind. Had a bad match earlier, got insulted by 3 of my teammates, and all I was doing is just calmy muting them. Thanks all, this is better than a yoga class
House x33 (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=ChickenWaffle,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=oRcgBZiB,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-08-25T18:23:03.579+0000) > > Never heard of this Maybe read the summoners code that you agreed to.
No thanks, I don't wanna waste like 2 hours searching for that rule.
Rondö (EUW)
: I think system triger on guys who talking too much Also, you said you are 11 lvl in chat and ALREADY have 25 chat restricts? (second ban after 10 chat restricts) Hell you are prolly ultra toxic
I haven't logged in this account for months. Got punished few months ago so don't judge me over some restrictions mate. I can assure you I've never mentioned anything as "HEY WTF YOU DOING OMFG FU NOOB RETA*D" i'm the one who talks too much that's pretty much it. Just love to discuss, but in this case. I led myself to discuss with a flammer and got ended up getting punished instead.
Febos (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=ChickenWaffle,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=oRcgBZiB,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-08-25T18:14:51.631+0000) > > Game 1 > ChickenWaffle: u're sad > ChickenWaffle: u're nothing but a flamer > ChickenWaffle: u're the one getting reported > ChickenWaffle: u're so useful afk farming vayne > ChickenWaffle: report that vayne > ChickenWaffle: flaming all the time > ChickenWaffle: and report later > ChickenWaffle: you fed more than a newbie bro > ChickenWaffle: and dnt forget to report our toxic vayne <3 . > Did I mention any hate speech? Racism? Sexism? Homophobia? Islamophobia? Harrassment? Offensive Language? I don't think so. Yes, you are right. No hate speech, racism, sexism, etc. What got you restricted was your negative attitude. Also, constantly asking for reports is punishable. Now you know what NOT to do in the future. This is just a 25 game chat restriction. You can improve your behaviour before getting any harsher restrictions. Keep in mind this: 25 game restriction > 14-day ban -> Perma Ban. > This is nothing basically compared to some teammates who insulted me with a very mean words, this is nothing compared to those who want to irritate me by saying islamohpobic insults, I report them and they rarely get punished What others do doesn't matter. You're judged for your actions. Also, don't think the other playes aren't punished. If you are toxic you'll be punished, eventually. > Riot, this is A GAME, not a church for god's sake. What does that even mean? Are you saying that we should always be toxic scum to each other? No thank you. > this is a game. We're supposed to argue, discuss, get mad, loose, win. You are correct. It's perfectly understandable if you get mad, but you don't need to go overboard in chat. You can be mad to yourself. Your teammates don't need your frustration. If you really need to use chat to let go of your frustration at least try to contain yourself. Don't spam the same thing, "report X", over and over. *** > [{quoted}](name=ChickenWaffle,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=oRcgBZiB,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-08-25T18:14:51.631+0000) > > ChickenWaffle: i wish I can ping my laag You can ping your MS. Alt+Click in the number in the top right corner. You can't ping FPS.
I honestly never knew that repeating to report some is punishable, that's basically my mistake right there and I admit it. But giving me 25 game chat restriction isn't for that isn't right to be honest. I wish Riot one day stand up and give us a warning dialog (never had one, CHAT RESTRCTIONS RIGHT AWAY) showing us the rules and do and not to do stuff in chat and how to communicate with flamers (basically I should ignore, but didn't know this would lead me to a punishement) I basically learned a lesson, I should never discuss with a flamer. Because you will end up talking to a tree that slaps ur face everytime you stand near it. Wish if riot gives chances, ESPECIALLY in this one honestly. I never ever ever knew that repeating to report someone is a worth of chat restriction. Looking to hear from you fellas.
House x33 (EUW)
: > and dnt forget to report our toxic vayne <3 Enough for a chat restriction. Report calling is forbidden. Not to mention that you harassed vayne all game.
> [{quoted}](name=House x33,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=oRcgBZiB,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-08-25T18:21:20.408+0000) > > Enough for a chat restriction. Report calling is forbidden. Not to mention that you harassed vayne all game. Never heard of this
Rioter Comments

ChickenWaffle

Level 49 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion