Chalamana (EUW)
: League of Bots?
Yeah, bots are beginning to return and appearing quite frequently (at least 2 a game) and the worst part is that, one of the other two 'human'players admitted they were with the bots to help speed up the process (And people wonder why I hate {{champion:81}} )
: > [{quoted}](name=Chika Hakozaki 0,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=eNInNuEP,comment-id=00020000000100000000,timestamp=2019-08-01T20:53:44.458+0000) > > It's late and since Riot have NOT fixed the bug, a quarter of HP to you, the little legend, is MASSIVE compared to the 4 or so damage Aatrox himself does. imagine a full team doing damage because your team couldn't kill even 1? its not just aatrox, karthus build into a corner with 2 ludens doing about 2000 damage after 5 seconds per champion, the elise thats left at the end of the match wouldn't even have spiderlings....... elise isn't a problem elise is weak and generally the first to go.
You confirmed to me right there, that you didn't read it. Elise, dealing 25 HP herself with spiderlings should not happen. That is NOT counting the other members. Elise basically being 5 3 star champions worth of damage is just sheer BS. Even with the recent changes, it is still at least 20 damage which is excessive for 1 cost champ no less. Elise and her Spiderlings should only deal 8 damage at 3 star, not 20. End of discussion unless you think an early 3 star Elise murdering people below half by krugs is fair
CJXander (EUNE)
: Twisted Fate is useless in TFT
Still better than some champions. Blue Card is easily his strongest one, especially against disgusting comps or champions like PD/Rageblade/Shojin Lulu. Fiora on the other hand? She's useless.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Chika Hakozaki 0,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=eNInNuEP,comment-id=000200000001,timestamp=2019-07-18T22:01:19.967+0000) > > Ah yes, a 3 star Elise is weak and dealing over a quarter of someone's health on 2-1 is balanced... HMM!!! Why is it people defend this stuff. only a quarter? a tier 3 aatrox oneshots 3 full health tier 2 champions simultaneously, but by all means nerf elise to death instead......
It's late and since Riot have NOT fixed the bug, a quarter of HP to you, the little legend, is MASSIVE compared to the 4 or so damage Aatrox himself does.
: > [{quoted}](name=ShacoLovesShaco,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=kXzN0MKk,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-18T21:44:01.036+0000) > > Same issue for me, its really shitty that riot, one of the most famous companies in the world have the same level of skill as indie companys. Oi, that statement was offensive to indie companies. They usually care about their game and it's community. Rito, however, only cares about money.
Well... most indie companies anyway and Rito is looking like one of the shady, bad companies and are only sinking fast.
: > [{quoted}](name=Chika Hakozaki 0,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=eNInNuEP,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-07-17T18:37:29.931+0000) > > When someone has a fully geared out 3 star troop by 2-1 and all I got is 5 gold... something is seriously screwed up. So much for a guaranteed item per round because gold does NOT equal an item period. No matter what people say. > > PS: Elise spiderlings still need nerfed and not do 25+ damage from a 3 star Elise. elise is weak..... so no she doesn't need a nerf, draven and miss fortune need to get nerfed.
Ah yes, a 3 star Elise is weak and dealing over a quarter of someone's health on 2-1 is balanced... HMM!!! Why is it people defend this stuff.
: item RNG is unbearable!
When someone has a fully geared out 3 star troop by 2-1 and all I got is 5 gold... something is seriously screwed up. So much for a guaranteed item per round because gold does NOT equal an item period. No matter what people say. PS: Elise spiderlings still need nerfed and not do 25+ damage from a 3 star Elise.
Rioter Comments
Kurotsu (EUW)
: Which Champion Would You:
Which champion, you, in real life, would... Have a 1 hour intellectual conversation with: {{champion:127}} Be roommates with for 4 years in college: {{champion:37}} Fight a boxing match with: {{champion:82}} Have you visit at night when you sleep through your window: {{champion:51}} Partner up to survive a zombie apocalypse: {{champion:412}} Play League of Legends DuoQ with: {{champion:61}} Travel to Japan with: {{champion:420}} Go to Karaoke with: {{champion:202}} And lastly, which champion would you stand in the streets with with large signposts saying "WE LOVE FRUITY PEBBLES" for 10 hours straight?: Would never happen
Roxãs (EUW)
: Without this sideeffect, i doubt anyone would go Shapeshifter after the nerf.
It is still unfair why they do damage like there were 5 3 star champions on the board. That is purely unbalanced and there are way more than just 3 Shapeshifters. Nidalee, Elise, Shyvana, Gnar and Swain. Never used Elise in a shapeshifter comp but used both Shyvana and Swain so yeah. Only reason to use Elise is for the demon debuff.
Rioter Comments
: I disagree with most of that and without sounding disrespectful I think it's probably more you that needs to change the way you're playing rather than faults in the game. I think there's a couple of things that are a bit overpowered right now. I think putting vayne in a glacial mix has a really good chance of doing well but I wouldn't say it couldnt be beaten. Ive been having great fun in the game but I wouldn't say anything is broken to the extent where the game needs to be removed. Sometimes I get bad luck and end up 6-8th but with a little planning, positioning and not immediately blowing all your gold can make a massive difference. I would say the thing that would make the biggest difference right now is adding a few more champs. If you get maybe 10 more champs in there then it's not jus lt a rush to get the same champs everytime
My 45% on 6 Glacial never stunning but their 2 at 20% stunning on all hits? Hmm... Also, Assassins are stupidly strong and need gutted because 350% on a critical strike is just BS and literally kills anything that exists (Except on your team where they afk and do nothing/never land a crit). Even shreds through Noble + Guardian which is 140+ ARMOR! This mode is just unbalanced as all hell.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Temmerman (EUW)
: the 'ghost' fights arent as strong as the normal fight so if you like even if you fight normally you would not be able to lose the fight if he is super ahead off you that an other story butt still everyone needs to fight otherwise it would not be fair to the people fighting ;)
They are still very strong. A ghost fight Assassin squad still blow up any squishies for example or a ghost fight glacial squad is no moving the game. If I win, the enemy gets off unharmed but if I lose, goodbye 20+ health.
253IQ (EUW)
: That's not a ghost fight . That happens when there are 9/7/5/3 players left . The game is 2v2 . but when someone leave . A player will fight 2 people .
If that was the case then why aren't THEY punished if I win?! I shouldn't be forced to lose 20+ HP because my opponent didn't exist. Also, why doesn't the Robot buff work then if the opponent isn't there?
Rioter Comments
Qczi (EUW)
: That' really sad, releasing game which is so unbalanced :( - Item drop system - carousel which even if you're of first pick sometimes you need to choose something which you didn't plan because cham/item what you need is just too far to get is!!! - champions drop is is weak, if i don't play Vaye i have her every roll but if i have 2 Vayne's on 2 stars than chance to roll is so horrible low!!! - assassins are so broken, any tank don't wait on back line because every champ is focused on charge an attack :( (where is this tactics system???) - controlling gold income is sick! if you will not get right champs (by lucky) and minimum 3 part items you're forced to spend all cash to rolling champions and then you're in pain because gold income will be poor! I had games in which i have 60 gold save but most of games you need to spend cash to 0 to even have all champ on tier 2 RIOT please do something!
Tell me about it! All of this is a problem! Especially the champion rolls! I can't tell you the number of times I want to do a comp like wild or noble and the champions just refuse to flat out show whether from every single stage transition. For example, I desperately needed Lissandra or Braum or even Warwick or Nidalee but did any of them show up? No... Zed and Pyke copy number 20 showed up instead to the point I'm often obliterated before Raptors which is just unfair. Speaking of which, why is it impossible to find a Lissandra or Braum for example but the enemy gets 3 star Vayne or Fiora and so on, especially if it's from the same person but I can't even get a bloody 2 star?!
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Funtime Chica,realm=EUW,application-id=00edEA0o,discussion-id=QuRT2VgN,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-05-21T18:48:32.204+0000) > > So how did Kai'sa deal 2K damage in under a second while both me and Akali were under fountain? She escaped after killing us both as well. Huh? Or is she so stupidly broken and Riot haven't nerfed her because reasons? Soraka E always landed perfectly, even if I flashed E'd towards the enemy. That is suspicious. > > Oh and, apparently W does 200 AP damage at level 2? Don't know about you but that smells BS like you posted. Or really fed. Come back with proof of what you are saying and show how exactly it should be, then talk. Not before.
Just checked the game on OP.GG and it was a 27:29 minute game. This was "cheater" Kai'sa build: {{item:3153}} {{item:3031}} {{item:3124}} {{item:1042}} {{item:3006}} {{item:3108}} So a standard hypercarry ADC build. Doesn't seem that late game to me but then I remembered Kai'sa has a gimmick of 5 hits and a huge burst of damage so maybe a combination of W and quick auto attacks triggered it. Oh and, Tahm Kench somehow went 11/0 top lane... huh... Here's their OP.GG: https://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=Funtime+Chica
Adama (EUW)
: Lame excuses. I have played six trillion games since season 2, at best saw 1 maybe 2 cheaters. Stop being so bad at the game! Then you don't need excuses!
Uh... might be an exaggeration there but cheaters are very few and far between. Power Creep on the other hand (and Rito's refusal to change stuff until it's too late)... I do wonder if that's what they were complaining about.
VIT Laati (EUNE)
: Have you played Flex before? Did you have higher rank in yolo-Q than in Flex-Q in season 8?
I believe I was Silver 2 for Solo queue and Bronze 1 in Flex Queue last season but not sure if I even finished Flex placements last season.
Tarolock (EUNE)
: if you are way lower than your actual skill and the mmr difference is huge between you and the enemy (the enemy have higher than you) and you win you can skip divisions without doing the promos
If I recall, I was going against and with Silver 3 and 4's while being Bronze 3 at the time. So that win meant I got +32 lp along with skipping 3-6 promo games and the entirety of Bronze 2? Yikes.
Rioter Comments
: >It's either 01:00 or 1 AM and not 01:00AM. It can also be 01:00 AM because 01:00 PM also exists. What is the problem here? You can't handle clocks?
The fact it's both time methods fused together is the problem. If you see 01:00 AM then it means 1 in the morning. Not 1 in the afternoon since they could easily do 13:00 for that or simply 1:00 PM. Like I said, if they want to say 1 in the morning, keep it to one in the morning and not 12 hours later.
Rioter Comments
Meirrion (EUW)
: 1pm means 13:00
Shouldn't it either be 1 pm or 13:00 instead of the way they did it which was 01:00 indicating 1 in the morning, not 1 in the afternoon.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Tarolock (EUNE)
: with coin you can farm minions and there would be no setback, actually you get more gold, because if you miss minions the coin can proc, and if you upgrade it and miss a minion which gives 20 gold and drops a coin you get 50 gold instead
I guess that makes sense although the odds seem very slim.
Rioter Comments
Silent Note (EUNE)
: Support nerfs
I really hate the nerf since it makes playing support even more infuriating but what confuses me is why Coin was affected as well. Losing 3 melee minions to get 45 gold isn't worth it nor is a 90 gold cannon for 45 gold. Sure it might be useful late game but that's late game... Edit: Just... really hate the clunky change of giving Coin and Spellthief the Relic Shield treatment.
ShotManG (EUNE)
: Fortune Favors Fortune Mission ( i need help)
That's the 500 gold elixirs you can buy from the shop (These: {{item:2138}} {{item:2139}} {{item:2140}} ). I don't know if the Klepto elixirs count or not but for safety, just get the 500 gold one and use it in a bot game or near the end of a regular game.
: Your job isn't to constantly heal your ADC but to play her aggressively in the sense that you poke and keep the enemy support in check. If you think your job is to stand behind your ADC and heal him... you don't know how to play Soraka.
In some match ups, you need to be passive because trying to go against a Lane Bully with a support who locks you down (Morgana) then what do you expect? Or are you saying, if both opponents are lane bullies who can easily slaughter both of you, you still go ham and pitifully poke them?
Kabakadamn (EUNE)
: Abusive ADC
Preach. I hate being support at times and playing something like Soraka feels like a suicide mission since ADC's complain that I'm not healing 400+ at level 5 and doing it every second when they are the one running into the enemy, under the tower with the enemy jungle (who we can see) approaching us. Some ADC's aren't all that bad but others? Urgh... Best pick I found was Lulu, mainly for disabling the enemy ADC but for some reason, the game sometimes refuses to ult my teammates and I don't know why.
: What to do? When under a barrage of retreat/? pings and ally asking for report, what should be done?
Threxes (EUW)
: Riot, fix your game, its already pretty enough!!
Morgana Q's seem to have the same problems where I am getting hit beyond the Q range but other times when the Q should hit, it doesn't. Good job Rito. Then there is Thresh and Blitz managing to hook you through minions... fun(!) Let's also not forget the bug king himself: {{champion:82}}
: Everyone who says EZ in every game should get 3 days Chat Restriction
I always report them whether on the enemy team or my team. Could be a close game but then someone just has to go say it and show complete and utter disrespect when there is no chance for either side to come back. Talk about breaking the summoner's code.
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: A hard reset would be if everyone starts from iron 4.Dropping to bronze 2 from silver 2 after first game isn't much, you should be able to do some considerable climbing during those 9 next games. Losing a whole league because of soft reset was pretty normal in previous seasons and that was AFTER the 10 games.
Hmm... well, considering last season I actually got higher placement than previous season, it feels like a rough reset in comparison.
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: Is this season soft reset softer than previous seasons?
It's a hard reset it seems... Was Silver 2 last season and first game placed me into Bronze 2 so a major drop.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: All "Your shop"s have the Kai'sa skin in it
I never got a Kai'Sa skin so I know that's not true.
: What does the gui icon, above Leona's legendary skins at top left, means?
I think that, due to the similarity of the skin, if you own one, the other gets 1 45% discount. This is similar with Star Guardian and Pajama Guardian. Own one and the other gets a discount but it only shows up if you own one.
HH Robin (EUW)
: Giveaway! EUW Only
I am impressed at the fact you have all the skins and happy you are offering a giveaway. May as well try here. Summoner name: Chika Hakozaki 0 Skins I would like: Divine Sword Irelia, Pajama Guardian Lulu and K/DA Ahri if that isn't too much. Again, I applaud you for doing this in the first place.
: When it comes to loading screen it's not always the internet that can cause the problem. Does the circle down on the right spins as you are loading? If not check your ping and if it's normal then it's not your internet the issue. Have you heard any unusual noises from your computer while loading? Is your computer going slow if not always, sometimes no matter what you do? Have you installed any unknown/heavy programs that drains your memory? It could be issue with the HDD, cpu and even the memory. I suggest you doing all the tests you can from your boot menu and doing a full defragmentation on your HDD. Could also be a windows issue so if that doesn't helps try reinstalling it.
I think it was a mix of fragmentation (Changed to daily instead of weekly) and running low on memory so I decided to get rid of some unnecessary programs. It's back to normal now so thanks for the advice.
Rioter Comments
Saibbo (EUW)
: it say just on PVP match made games, which it means SR/Aram, no odyssey doesn't drop token
I found out yesterday once I got the pass... kind of a shame too.
Show more

Chika Hakozaki 0

Level 125 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion