: > [{quoted}](name=Funtime Chica,realm=EUW,application-id=00edEA0o,discussion-id=QuRT2VgN,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-05-21T18:48:32.204+0000) > > So how did Kai'sa deal 2K damage in under a second while both me and Akali were under fountain? She escaped after killing us both as well. Huh? Or is she so stupidly broken and Riot haven't nerfed her because reasons? Soraka E always landed perfectly, even if I flashed E'd towards the enemy. That is suspicious. > > Oh and, apparently W does 200 AP damage at level 2? Don't know about you but that smells BS like you posted. Or really fed. Come back with proof of what you are saying and show how exactly it should be, then talk. Not before.
Just checked the game on OP.GG and it was a 27:29 minute game. This was "cheater" Kai'sa build: {{item:3153}} {{item:3031}} {{item:3124}} {{item:1042}} {{item:3006}} {{item:3108}} So a standard hypercarry ADC build. Doesn't seem that late game to me but then I remembered Kai'sa has a gimmick of 5 hits and a huge burst of damage so maybe a combination of W and quick auto attacks triggered it. Oh and, Tahm Kench somehow went 11/0 top lane... huh... Here's their OP.GG: https://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=Funtime+Chica
Adama (EUW)
: Lame excuses. I have played six trillion games since season 2, at best saw 1 maybe 2 cheaters. Stop being so bad at the game! Then you don't need excuses!
Uh... might be an exaggeration there but cheaters are very few and far between. Power Creep on the other hand (and Rito's refusal to change stuff until it's too late)... I do wonder if that's what they were complaining about.
VIT Laati (EUNE)
: Have you played Flex before? Did you have higher rank in yolo-Q than in Flex-Q in season 8?
I believe I was Silver 2 for Solo queue and Bronze 1 in Flex Queue last season but not sure if I even finished Flex placements last season.
Tarolock (EUNE)
: if you are way lower than your actual skill and the mmr difference is huge between you and the enemy (the enemy have higher than you) and you win you can skip divisions without doing the promos
If I recall, I was going against and with Silver 3 and 4's while being Bronze 3 at the time. So that win meant I got +32 lp along with skipping 3-6 promo games and the entirety of Bronze 2? Yikes.
Rioter Comments
: >It's either 01:00 or 1 AM and not 01:00AM. It can also be 01:00 AM because 01:00 PM also exists. What is the problem here? You can't handle clocks?
The fact it's both time methods fused together is the problem. If you see 01:00 AM then it means 1 in the morning. Not 1 in the afternoon since they could easily do 13:00 for that or simply 1:00 PM. Like I said, if they want to say 1 in the morning, keep it to one in the morning and not 12 hours later.
Rioter Comments
Meirrion (EUW)
: 1pm means 13:00
Shouldn't it either be 1 pm or 13:00 instead of the way they did it which was 01:00 indicating 1 in the morning, not 1 in the afternoon.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Infernape (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Chika Hakozaki 0,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=aE1zNREW,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-14T07:15:16.808+0000) > > Usually unless you are low on health or your Pantheon Bot who flashes even if you are full health to stun you. Morgana bot will legit flash ult you. So would malphite.
Didn't know that about Morgana but you did remind me that Annie Bot (The AI, not the player) also flash ults as well if her stun is up.
MaiSmurf (EUW)
: The bots only use flash defensively :) so that won't happen
Usually unless you are low on health or your Pantheon Bot who flashes even if you are full health to stun you.
Tarolock (EUNE)
: with coin you can farm minions and there would be no setback, actually you get more gold, because if you miss minions the coin can proc, and if you upgrade it and miss a minion which gives 20 gold and drops a coin you get 50 gold instead
I guess that makes sense although the odds seem very slim.
Evoki11 (EUNE)
: Intro Bots
Not just intro bots. Intermediate bots all have {{summoner:1}} {{summoner:11}} so yeah... Imagine being a new player first timing bots only for the AI to flash ignite exhaust you all at once (From 2 bots).
Rioter Comments
Silent Note (EUNE)
: Support nerfs
I really hate the nerf since it makes playing support even more infuriating but what confuses me is why Coin was affected as well. Losing 3 melee minions to get 45 gold isn't worth it nor is a 90 gold cannon for 45 gold. Sure it might be useful late game but that's late game... Edit: Just... really hate the clunky change of giving Coin and Spellthief the Relic Shield treatment.
ShotManG (EUNE)
: Fortune Favors Fortune Mission ( i need help)
That's the 500 gold elixirs you can buy from the shop (These: {{item:2138}} {{item:2139}} {{item:2140}} ). I don't know if the Klepto elixirs count or not but for safety, just get the 500 gold one and use it in a bot game or near the end of a regular game.
: Your job isn't to constantly heal your ADC but to play her aggressively in the sense that you poke and keep the enemy support in check. If you think your job is to stand behind your ADC and heal him... you don't know how to play Soraka.
In some match ups, you need to be passive because trying to go against a Lane Bully with a support who locks you down (Morgana) then what do you expect? Or are you saying, if both opponents are lane bullies who can easily slaughter both of you, you still go ham and pitifully poke them?
Kabakadamn (EUNE)
: Abusive ADC
Preach. I hate being support at times and playing something like Soraka feels like a suicide mission since ADC's complain that I'm not healing 400+ at level 5 and doing it every second when they are the one running into the enemy, under the tower with the enemy jungle (who we can see) approaching us. Some ADC's aren't all that bad but others? Urgh... Best pick I found was Lulu, mainly for disabling the enemy ADC but for some reason, the game sometimes refuses to ult my teammates and I don't know why.
: What to do? When under a barrage of retreat/? pings and ally asking for report, what should be done?
Threxes (EUW)
: Riot, fix your game, its already pretty enough!!
Morgana Q's seem to have the same problems where I am getting hit beyond the Q range but other times when the Q should hit, it doesn't. Good job Rito. Then there is Thresh and Blitz managing to hook you through minions... fun(!) Let's also not forget the bug king himself: {{champion:82}}
: Everyone who says EZ in every game should get 3 days Chat Restriction
I always report them whether on the enemy team or my team. Could be a close game but then someone just has to go say it and show complete and utter disrespect when there is no chance for either side to come back. Talk about breaking the summoner's code.
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: A hard reset would be if everyone starts from iron 4.Dropping to bronze 2 from silver 2 after first game isn't much, you should be able to do some considerable climbing during those 9 next games. Losing a whole league because of soft reset was pretty normal in previous seasons and that was AFTER the 10 games.
Hmm... well, considering last season I actually got higher placement than previous season, it feels like a rough reset in comparison.
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: Is this season soft reset softer than previous seasons?
It's a hard reset it seems... Was Silver 2 last season and first game placed me into Bronze 2 so a major drop.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: All "Your shop"s have the Kai'sa skin in it
I never got a Kai'Sa skin so I know that's not true.
Ezeriukas (EUW)
: What does the gui icon, above Leona's legendary skins at top left, means?
I think that, due to the similarity of the skin, if you own one, the other gets 1 45% discount. This is similar with Star Guardian and Pajama Guardian. Own one and the other gets a discount but it only shows up if you own one.
Rºbin (EUW)
: Giveaway! EUW Only
I am impressed at the fact you have all the skins and happy you are offering a giveaway. May as well try here. Summoner name: Chika Hakozaki 0 Skins I would like: Divine Sword Irelia, Pajama Guardian Lulu and K/DA Ahri if that isn't too much. Again, I applaud you for doing this in the first place.
: When it comes to loading screen it's not always the internet that can cause the problem. Does the circle down on the right spins as you are loading? If not check your ping and if it's normal then it's not your internet the issue. Have you heard any unusual noises from your computer while loading? Is your computer going slow if not always, sometimes no matter what you do? Have you installed any unknown/heavy programs that drains your memory? It could be issue with the HDD, cpu and even the memory. I suggest you doing all the tests you can from your boot menu and doing a full defragmentation on your HDD. Could also be a windows issue so if that doesn't helps try reinstalling it.
I think it was a mix of fragmentation (Changed to daily instead of weekly) and running low on memory so I decided to get rid of some unnecessary programs. It's back to normal now so thanks for the advice.
Rioter Comments
Saibbo (EUW)
: it say just on PVP match made games, which it means SR/Aram, no odyssey doesn't drop token
I found out yesterday once I got the pass... kind of a shame too.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Skin Idea: Red Minion Soraka and Blue Minion Janna
Very nice and with Melee minions being sorted out like you say, that leaves the cannon minions and the Super Minions.
: Rito, stop forcing us to play with premade teams for missions!!!!!
If you find a good strategy that allows you to cheese your way through Onslaught (5 Ziggs/2 Augment), they will take it away from you and even if you did do it, they treat you as AFK and give you nothing anyway...
Rismosch (EUW)
: Do the 3/2 augment version with 4 or 5 Jinxes. Build this in that order: {{item:3047}} {{item:3151}} {{item:3071}} {{item:3812}} {{item:3142}} {{item:3134}} As for augments, go Arsenal and Comet. Abilities max R > E > W > Q As for playstyle, fire R whenever you can and try to hit as many enemies as possible. Use E to keep monsters away from you or keep them in your R with it. You won't basic attack often or at all, so never use Q. You can occasionally cast W, but it's also a very useless ability, so preferably don't use that either. Preferably only use R and E. Also kite/run away from enemies. Once you finished the 3/2 augments missions, you can go full 5 augments with 5 Ziggs. Do the missions seperately, not all at the same time.
I can see 3 augments working on Jinx but 2 doesn't seem as likely... The build path I used on 4 augments was {{item:3047}} {{item:3071}} {{item:3161}} {{item:3151}} {{item:3005}} and with whatever gold to build from {{item:3024}} . Used Arsenal, Comet, Plan A and Plan Z. I was thinking on doing {{item:3047}} {{item:3508}} {{item:3813}} {{item:3161}} and {{item:3151}} in that order. Not sure how well it would work with Arsenal, Comet and Plan A. I do know Plan A does a lot of damage with Arsenal and Comet so I can't see how strong it will be without Plan A on 2 augments but I'll be needing to try it at some point. Problem being Kayn whenever he dashes around and away from R trail.
Rioter Comments
HitYourHead (EUNE)
: ***
Perfect. OP broke the rules and is now denying it.
: Onslaught is disgusting
Don't forget they removed a way for you to win with 5 Ziggs by spamming W. You could do the Ziggs/Sona mission along with the 2 augment mission but they hotfixed it for some reason...
: well i didnt do anythihng wrong and if did how did my team gets it and i dont?..
I didn't do anything wrong either when I completed mine yet the game didn't give the progress. I contacted the support but if they say I need to redo both missions then I am going to be pissed off since both missions should be done.
Rioter Comments
: ODESSEY PROBLEB WITHH THHE LAST MISSION DIDNT GET REWARDS AFTER I DID IT!!! HELP
I have the same problem and you know what's worse? They are disabling this strategy and that sucks. So if they refuse to credit the missions, well, we are beyond screwed.
Wol0f (EUW)
: same happend to me, two missions didnt get completed. although i did get an afk warning, makes no sense to not give any rewards. match: https://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/3769143182/205401448?tab=overview
An AFK warning I could maybe, MAYBE, stretch my limits and say that may be the reason but then it raises the problem, you could get an AFK warning in Summoners Rift or even Ranked and still get rewards for beating the game so long as you aren't kicked out. That is what bugs me so much and honestly I am kind of not surprised since missions had problems near the start of the event and I get the feeling that is kicking in again. Best bet I think is just to contact support and pray they answer back quickly (Although my last ticket I put in 4 days ago hasn't been answered... urgh...)
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Jaxson1 (EUW)
: you get 3 dashes so use them. And if you dont want to get oneshotted maybe play tank malphite
I use them but when you consider the other things active at once, plants, little egg creatures, xin zhao mobs, it all adds up and it doesn't mean a thing when Kayn decides to be a madman and dashes 7 times in a row while you get 3. Besides, playing tank Malphite? I'd rather stick with Jinx and melt multiple red enemies at once than be unable to even kill a regular enemy.
Rioter Comments
Show more

Chika Hakozaki 0

Level 114 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion