Stell (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=ChrisMcAteer,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EF3cquEX,comment-id=000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-09-12T16:07:55.460+0000) > > DO YOU SEE A GOD DAMNED PATTERN EMERGING HERE!? Yes, yes i do. There are other players who only want to play top, and you are throwing tantrum when you are not getting it and the game doesn't go your way. Also, since you are playing low level games where there's literally no meta, you can even go 3 top and make it work.
> [{quoted}](name=Stell,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EF3cquEX,comment-id=0002000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-09-12T17:39:01.577+0000) > > Yes, yes i do. > There are other players who only want to play top, and you are throwing tantrum when you are not getting it and the game doesn't go your way. > Also, since you are playing low level games where there's literally no meta, you can even go 3 top and make it work. Cool. Let them play top. But only if they call it before I do. Simple. If I nominate top first and then you refuse point blank to take another role, then you're a troll.
GLurch (EUW)
: You can get 2 champions (and skins) for free(actually 3 I think, but Alistar never worked for me) by liking Riot on Twitter and Facebook. There are 13 champions that cost only 450. A the beginning you get a free IP Boost, for verificating your E-Mail.
> [{quoted}](name=GLurch,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EF3cquEX,comment-id=000200000001,timestamp=2016-09-12T16:51:46.733+0000) > > You can get 2 champions (and skins) for free(actually 3 I think, but Alistar never worked for me) by liking Riot on Twitter and Facebook. There are 13 champions that cost only 450. A the beginning you get a free IP Boost, for verificating your E-Mail. Yeah and of those 450 IP champions, I like playing 1 of them.
Stell (EUNE)
: It's not a race who has the best pc gets to choose. If you don't want to end up with a fucked up team comp, you can always be the guy who waits for all roles to be filled and then play support yourself if it's the only role not taken. Suck it up and play support yourself if it's the only role open. See how it works both ways
> [{quoted}](name=Stell,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EF3cquEX,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2016-09-12T15:30:43.783+0000) > > It's not a race who has the best pc gets to choose. > If you don't want to end up with a fucked up team comp, you can always be the guy who waits for all roles to be filled and then play support yourself if it's the only role not taken. > Suck it up and play support yourself if it's the only role open. > See how it works both ways 5 games. 6 trolls. (2 in one game YAY!!!) Again, I am 1st to call for top, I am hovered over my champion and then BAM 2 instalocks for top lane! WOOHOO!! DO YOU SEE A GOD DAMNED PATTERN EMERGING HERE!? I do play all roles. But this week I am playing top because Mundo and Malph are free and I like both of them. When a support champ I like is free I play support. But I'm not gonna apease all these pathetic trolls just because Riot are incapable of doing their damn jobs.
: Trolls. Trolls Everywhere!
Oh look. Took an hour break. Get into lobby. Insta troll. 4 games. 4 trolls.
: Hardly an excuse, more of an into where I tried to explain to you that restrictions are more strict with lower levels which you are in right now. And I have improved quite enough and also had many games just like you did, but in ranked, and now I am trying to share some accumulated wisdom out of all that experience ^^ You will have games with good teams and bad teams, toxic teams and positive teams, it all blows over over some time, but it is up to you if you want to keep torturing yourself like this, going into games already angry or just wait it out a bit, have a fresh mindset and go in then. And in the end, if every game is the same for you and you don't enjoy it, maybe you should try playing something else .-. Idk why you would play something that makes you so upset u.u
> [{quoted}](name=Vixen 7,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EF3cquEX,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-09-12T14:24:42.521+0000) > > Hardly an excuse, more of an into where I tried to explain to you that restrictions are more strict with lower levels which you are in right now. And I have improved quite enough and also had many games just like you did, but in ranked, and now I am trying to share some accumulated wisdom out of all that experience ^^ > > You will have games with good teams and bad teams, toxic teams and positive teams, it all blows over over some time, but it is up to you if you want to keep torturing yourself like this, going into games already angry or just wait it out a bit, have a fresh mindset and go in then. > > And in the end, if every game is the same for you and you don't enjoy it, maybe you should try playing something else .-. Idk why you would play something that makes you so upset u.u If you are unable to go toe to toe with someone of the same experience as you, then uninstall because you're deadwood and you will never improve. Simple. It's not the game that annoys me. It's the people and the company.
Stell (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=ChrisMcAteer,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EF3cquEX,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2016-09-12T14:03:25.409+0000) > > Please, tell me how I am supposed to purchase 16 champions I want to play on a regular basis? Go on, tell me. I have 2k IP. If you don't play (or pay) enough to get them, then ignore the first line i said. the rest is still valid. It doesn't mean that the last pick has to pick support just because you say so. There's no written Call Order -rule either. Nor pick order -rule. why should the champ select go the way you want, and not like the last pick wants? or the one who came top with you? the draft doesn't revolve around you or your prefers
> [{quoted}](name=Stell,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EF3cquEX,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2016-09-12T14:23:07.236+0000) > > If you don't play (or pay) enough to get them, then ignore the first line i said. the rest is still valid. > It doesn't mean that the last pick has to pick support just because you say so. > There's no written Call Order -rule either. Nor pick order -rule. I play plenty. I just wont buy a champion for the sake of it. I buy those that fit my play style. And I'm not going to give money to a company who doesn't care about the majority of it's player base. Sure, there's no pick order. It's blind pick. But 4/5 people respect call order. Which, in blind is fair. Heck, my PC is a total beast but sometimes someone beats me to the call so I take my second pick, if I can. What pisses me off though, is when someone literally hasn't spoken a word, everyone else has nominated their role and is locked in, and then the last kid is like 'MIDMIDMIDMIDMIDMIDMIDMIDMIDMIDMIDMID! I CANT PLAY SUPPORT'. No one cares. Suck it up. it's the only role open. Take it, play passive af and get carried. Enjoy your free win.
: Well you are level 13 still, most players you play with are either new or smurfs, but restrictions and punishments are stricter with low level accounts exactly for that reason. As long as you keep reporting what bothers you, those players will for sure be punished, maybe not everytime after you reported them but after someone else does it. And yeah it will, your mindset will be a bit lighter, and you will feel more fresh. Just give it some time off, untill your mind is clear of expecting trolls and stuffs .-. You feel like you should expect them at every corner rn cuz you are angry u.u *hugs* Just trust me and rest for a bit :3
> [{quoted}](name=Vixen 7,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EF3cquEX,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2016-09-12T14:12:47.833+0000) > > Well you are level 13 still, most players you play with are either new or smurfs, but restrictions and punishments are stricter with low level accounts exactly for that reason. As long as you keep reporting what bothers you, those players will for sure be punished, maybe not everytime after you reported them but after someone else does it. > > And yeah it will, your mindset will be a bit lighter, and you will feel more fresh. Just give it some time off, untill your mind is clear of expecting trolls and stuffs .-. You feel like you should expect them at every corner rn cuz you are angry u.u *hugs* > > Just trust me and rest for a bit :3 Sorry, but 'most players you player with are new or smurfs' is the most bs excuse ever. I'm level 13 and I'm capable of holding my own against most people I play against. If you're unable to do so then uninstall coz you're never gonna improve, and if you're a smurf and getting outplayed by a newbie, then also go ahead and uninstall. And no, it really wont make a difference. I'll come back in an hour. I'll go into a lobby, and 'MID OR AFK' I CAN'T SUPPORT SO IM GONNA TROLL YOU IN TOP LANE 'MID MID MID MID MID MID MID MID MID MID MID MID MID MID (even though mid was called before they even said mid once)' That behaviour is NOT going to stop just because I take a break for 1 hour. 3 games in a row that happened today. Almost every game I played yesterday. Same the day before. You see a pattern?
: Maybe try take a break after this 3rd game and just relax a bit .-. You seem very frustrated so playing more and more will only make you angrier <.< Sometimes those types of games just string on, but you need to cut them off on your own and just take a break for the rest of the day maybe even. Will help you feel lots better o/
> [{quoted}](name=Vixen 7,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EF3cquEX,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-09-12T13:50:18.445+0000) > > Maybe try take a break after this 3rd game and just relax a bit .-. You seem very frustrated so playing more and more will only make you angrier &lt;.&lt; > > Sometimes those types of games just string on, but you need to cut them off on your own and just take a break for the rest of the day maybe even. Will help you feel lots better o/ I am frustrated because Riot refuses to do anything about it. They only care for their players who are Diamond+. Taking a break wont make a difference. I will come back and in my games will be more trollers and more trollers.
Stell (EUNE)
: Play draft, problem solved. It doesn't mean that the last pick has to pick support just because you say so. There's no written Call Order -rule either. Nor pick order -rule.
> [{quoted}](name=Stell,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EF3cquEX,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-09-12T13:58:43.931+0000) > > Play draft, problem solved. > It doesn&#x27;t mean that the last pick has to pick support just because you say so. > There&#x27;s no written Call Order -rule either. Nor pick order -rule. Please, tell me how I am supposed to purchase 16 champions I want to play on a regular basis? Go on, tell me. I have 2k IP.
Rioter Comments
LA Losty (EUW)
: His english is perfectly fine, so why else would you say it? And that sentence is used in a degrading manner 98% of the time, and looking at your previous comments i dont see why it should be any different here.
> [{quoted}](name=Nikolai12000,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=67lRHBBe,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000000000020000000000000000000d,timestamp=2016-09-11T20:53:29.019+0000) > > Doesnt matter who it was aimed for, since you REPLIED to a guy from EUW who wrote perfectly understandable english. So this is on you. I think you're having trouble understanding English now...
LA Losty (EUW)
: His english is perfectly fine, so why else would you say it? And that sentence is used in a degrading manner 98% of the time, and looking at your previous comments i dont see why it should be any different here.
Oh, but his English isn't perfectly fine.
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
*sigh* You are a special snowflake aren't you? Old school modems are no longer used, correct. But that doesn't mean that modems don't exist. They do. They are the same hardware are the router. It's all interconnected. Telling me I don't know how they work. Please.
LA Losty (EUW)
: His english is perfectly fine, so why else would you say it? And that sentence is used in a degrading manner 98% of the time, and looking at your previous comments i dont see why it should be any different here.
And you're avoiding explaining how you can detect context and tone of voice through written text. Until such a time I have won.
JQKAndrei (EUW)
: Tip: smurfs who aren't toxic don't need you to know they're smurfs, you surely met tons of them without realising.
LA Losty (EUW)
: His english is perfectly fine, so why else would you say it? And that sentence is used in a degrading manner 98% of the time, and looking at your previous comments i dont see why it should be any different here.
I don't see how you can detect context and tone of voice through written text, but you can - apparently.
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
No, I'm stating facts and ignoring your unfounded opinions. Riot may have tried it but clearly they implemented it wrongly, just like they do with everything. What if I told you that EVERY modem has a static IP, and if it didn't then you'd disconnect all the time? The current system is a system that has nothing to do with the Tribunal. It's an automated system that is designed purely to pick up on certain words without context. But that same system has been proved flawed on countless occassions.
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
Every modem has a static IP otherwise you would constantly disconnect. No. The new system is a dumb system that Riot Lyte came up with which is broken and has been proved broken on many occasions.
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
Then Riot did it wrong. Perhaps they should employ someone who isn't incompetent as hell. Dynamic IP's yes. Static IP's no. Ban the static IP. Simple really. Both of my suggestions would work if Riot were any good at their jobs. Tribunal doesn't exist, hasn't for a LONG time.
Rioter Comments
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
1. Implement a system where you can kick someone in champ select and then the other 4 are put into a different lobby. 2. Logging the IP's of those who have been banned before and giving them their own lobby. If they show good behaviour they can play with the rest of us.
LA Losty (EUW)
: His english is perfectly fine, so why else would you say it? And that sentence is used in a degrading manner 98% of the time, and looking at your previous comments i dont see why it should be any different here.
I am truly surprised that you can determine tone of voice and context from written text. That is truly an amazing skill. :)
LA Losty (EUW)
: You clearly said it in a degrading manner, you know that. You not being willing to accept his argument =/= he doesnt speak the language. Be mature, its not difficult.
You are able to determine tone of voice from text? Amazing.
: You hit the nail on the head with "a problem that won't go away". No matter how hard Riot ban toxic people, there will never be a day without toxic people. There is NOTHING Riot can do to fix your issue. The only difference is in Draft, while toxic people still exist, they're limited. And they get even more limited the more you go up in MMR, because toxic people (barring some famous exceptions like 1-2 people) are always sub-Gold MMR. Whereas Blind Pick is 90% toxic people. So again, decide. Do you want Draft Pick or do you want champions? Because yes, playing Draft Pick will indeed SIGNIFICANTLY reduce the toxicity you're subject to.
The reason the problem wont go away is because Riot refuses to deal with the issue. Instead they only care about Diamond+ players.
: Again, do you want champions, or do you want Draft Pick? Because before level 20, there's no way to have both. I feel like I'm talking to a brick wall here.
I want Riot to deal with the problem I raised in the OP. A problem that isn't going to go away just because I spent IP on champions who I won't enjoy playing.
: You have ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD to buy the champions you want LATER. If you want to unlock Draft Pick, I'm giving you a way to do it in around 6 hours, maybe 7-8 if you're super unlucky and one of your 450 champs is on free week. Unlocking a 450 champion takes 1-2 intermediate bot games, which last around 11, up to 15 minutes. Decide, do you want to farm for the champions you wanna play, or do you want an alternative to Blind Pick? You can't have both. Stop being spoiled and thinking everything you want should just be given to you.
Sure, let me spend IP on Champions I don't want and am never going to play. That seems super logical.
: The 10 free champions you get count towards Draft Pick. All you need is 6 additional champions. You get a free 5 win IP boost for confirming your email. With that in mind, uou get an average of 200 IP per win on intermediate bots, so that's 1k IP right there. Plus the IP you got from levels 1-3 where you can only play coop vs ai, that's 3 champions already within like, what, 2 hours. All you need to do is farm bot games for 3 more 450 IP champions and voilla, you've got yourself Draft Pick. It literally takes less than half a day. As someone with multiple low level accounts, I'd know. Trust me, it's a way, WAYYYY better alternative than Blind Pick.
Ah yeah coz I totally want to play the free champions. They are absolutely 100% going to be 10 champions I want to play. Oh, no, they're not. Also, what if one of my purchased champions is also on free rotation, that takes my pool to 15. BOOM can't play Draft that week. And I mean, the 450 IP Champions are absolutely the champions I want to play, they all totally fit my personality and how I enjoy playing fighting games. Yep, you solved the issue. Not.
: There is absolutely no reason to play Blind Pick. Ever. You did this to yourself.
Damn, I never knew Riot gave you 16 champions that you wish to play on a regular basis! Why did I not know this!? Where can I claim my 16 free champions of my choice?!
: play draft mode and stop qq..no one forces you to go blind pick..lol, thats the same as going to an aram and crying cuz the enemy team has more tanks than your team...plz
*Sigh* Yes, just allow me to buy 16 champions who I want to play regularly with 6K IP. Yes, that will do the trick.
MasterKota (EUNE)
: i am sorry i am confused, isnt the whole point of playing blind pick that you can pick whatever champion you want and go wherever you want?
You have totally missed the point here. Just like your EUNE companion. I guess there's a pattern there somewhere... I don't care if you wanna play AP Jungle Tryndamere. Go for it. What I DO care about, is some pathetic cry baby threatening to feed because someone else wanted to play Fizz. I don't even care that the kid came and stole most of my farm. But when I roamed to help out my 2v1 Lucian, and the pathetic baby let Nasus free farm 700+ stacks, that is something I care about.
Farce (EUNE)
: I do get the point completely. I'm just saying that those games are usually the games that will end up onesided anyway, and thus you can simply take it as a game for fun/to test something. Trolls do happen in both low-level and high-level normals, just as well as rankeds. The perfect solution is to simply not give a damn - you won't be getting trolls every single game. In fact, if you assume you are not trolling at all, the enemy team has a higher probability of having a troll. Just have fun in such games. You will get the IP and EXP anyway, since most of your daily income is the first win. Developed cancer is uncurable, so just learn to live with it.
What games? The games where people pick random stuff, or those where you have someone who allows a Nasus to free farm coz he's a cry baby? In both instances, the game will probably ended up one sided to the team who don't have the pathetic cry baby. So, no, you DO NOT understand the point I am trying to make. The point I am trying to make is this is (OP) is a HUGE occurance in low level games, especially Blind Pick, and Riot refuses to do anything about it. Oh damn, the solution is so easy. Coz having someone on your team who is just abusive lets he enemy free farm is soooooooooo much fun! And hey, we all know losing is fun, right! Damn you got the solu... No. That's NOT the solution. I DO give a damn about winning and losing. And I give a damn because losing is not fun. Yes I accept I can't win EVERY game, however, a close fought game with no trolls is much easier to take a loss from than a game where one pathetic child wants to troll because he didn't get Fizz.
Farce (EUNE)
: I didn't say I would generally go feed on blind pick. I just stated that I don't mind having such people in normal blinds, as it leaves me an opportunity to play for fun myself. No matter how bad they are, it's better to have them on normals than on soloQ. Also, those toxic ones who got banned off ranked usually don't end up matched with new players. Happens, but not too often.
I think you are entirely missing the point. I really don't care if someone wants to play AP Jungle Tryndamere. Go for it. Whatever. What I do care about, is people who threaten to feed because they are a pathetic cry baby who didn't get his role or champion. When was the last time you played at a low level in blind pick. It's total hell.
JQKAndrei (EUW)
: >Toxic people, smurfs, they're all one and the same. Some people are toxic, some happen to be smurfs, others not. I don't see why creating a smurf should magically turn someone toxic.
Most smurfs are toxic. I am yet to meet a smurf who wasn't a total jackass.
Farce (EUNE)
: Am I the only one who loves blind picks exactly for that reason? Hell yeah I want to play a game for keks once in a while, and normal blind seems to be the perfect place for it.
Customs. If you wanna have a game where you pick what you want in any role you want and be a general troll, get a group of friends and go play blind pick or customs. For a new player, Blind pick is absolute hell. It's mostly just total scum playing there because they were banned or they are just pure toxic anyway. And until such a time you can afford 16 champions you want to play regularly, then you can't play draft pick. And yes, I know the free rotation counts for draft but most people don't wanna play the free champs.
Rioter Comments
: They aren't.
Any new people I speak with are nice and friendly. All 'smurfs' I speak with are horrible.
Doomley (EUW)
: they just tell you they are smurfs so you would let them get the role.
I don't let them have the role if they say they are smurf or threaten to feed/AFK.
: Ugh no toxic people and smurfs are not all the same. A smurf cna be toxic but not all smurfs are toxic just as not all toxic people are smurfs.
Then please explain why the only people who are nasty and say things like 'AFK IF U DNT LET ME TOP LANE' are always 'smurfs'?
: A smurf is someone who already has an account and makes a new account, that new account is then a smurf. What you mean is toxic people, and you can do something about them, simply report them at the end of the game.
I don't actually care what a smurf is. Toxic people, smurfs, they're all one and the same. These people are like 'OMG IM TOP IF U GO TOP ILL FEED' It's a joke. Riot need to sort it out.
: Normals dont randomly match you they have their own MMR
I have fun, when I'm not being told by 'smurfs' that they are top or AFK.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

ChrisMcAteer

Level 14 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion