osevń (EUW)
: Permabanned for commenting on trolls throwing the game
Standing up for yourself would be if you avoided them getting the better of you by muting and reporting. Not retaliating.
Blakex13x (EUW)
: its ok i will run it down mid from now on screw you riot.
Claims that they're tired of being banned Openly announces their intention to _continue_ running the risk of getting banned (_after_ declaring their intention to uninstall, no less) Smart.
: Riot's way of dealing with player behavior issues : JUST SPAM REPORT LOL
> [{quoted}](name=AYAYA CUTE UwU,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=kblsdA4d,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-07T11:33:54.029+0000) > > "make you feel uncomfortable" ... Damn, either these guys have no idea what they are talking about or they just don't care. Or they just want to explain that players should be allowed to use the report button regardless of attitudes towards reporting that people like you perpetuate. > If his name written in CAPS and that makes you feel uncomfortable .. just report lol, And will it get the player _punished_, then? If you haven't seen any examples of such a thing happening, you've no-one to blame but yourself. > But I guess perma banning flamers is profitable for them since the players will make new accounts buy boosts to level up .. and repeat, This conspiracy theory has been banded about before on this forum countless times, and it hasn't started making more sense over time. If a player knows that they can lose premium purchases that easily after being permanently banned, why would they spend money _knowing_ their behaviour hasn't improved and _knowing_ that Riot can still revoke access to the premium content? > My point being, I prefer to play with the god of flamers himself (easy mute) than with an inting Teemo support because he is Nubrac wannabe and descovers the "meta". Good for you. But it's such a shame that you don't speak for the kind of people who _would_ use the report function. > For flamers i can pres mute... ...which still means the flamer continues on their way without consequences.
: 1-11-3 1-10-1 3-10-2 1-5-3 2-8-4 4-9-2 3-8-2 1-6-2 2-10-3 2-8-7 ok why ban mentally ill plaeyrs when u can ban tpxic players? Ok wonderful maybe toxic players are toxic because bad %%%%ing kda players? Just a thought
Because kda doesn't indicate intent. It only indicates kills, deaths and assists. Flaming is always flaming regardless of the situation, whereas without either a clear statement of intent or the ability to read someone's mind, it's not as easy as you think it is to tell the difference between "intentional feeding" and "not being very good at the game".
Mason (EUW)
: After 6 years of never getting any sorts of bans, I just got perma banned.
> [{quoted}](name=Mason,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=klgbHzBA,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-06-30T18:45:22.744+0000) > > Hey guys! Mason here. > > As the title already says, I got banned for being toxic over a couple of games in the recent days.. I'm not denying it that I wasnt. And I'm not going to point fingers on others, since no matter what type of players you get, I should have not been as toxic.. > That being said, I'm so buffled players like me, a long time LeagueofLegends enthusiast, I got permanently banned after I have received a 2 weeks suspension. No chat restriction, nothing. Why is that surpising to you? The message that you received with the 14-day ban _tells_ you that slight infractions after the ban is up will result in a permaban, since you've basically told riot that even after being warned repeatedly, you're still not making any effort to stop misbehaving. Bear in mind that to get to the stage of a 14-day ban, you'd have to have either a consistent pattern of bad behaviour that stretches through the entire hierarchy of chat restrictions, or you've said something horrible enough in-game to trip the zero-tolerance policy. > I had a very bad time around that time.. depression, anger... one of the hardest times I've ever had... and league was my kind of escape for that. Before this, I was never toxic. It was just a one time thing where I had a time area, in which I wasnt nice to others and my behaviour lacked manners.. All I ask for is, a final chance. Its not like I was toxic before that. No. Let's leave aside how your open admission to a 14-day ban beforehand puts that last sentence into question. I'm sorry that your situation involves what you describe as depression. Speaking as someone with anxiety stemming from Asperger's Syndrome, I understand how hard it must be. But at the end of the day, you still agreed to follow the rules regarding player behaviour and broke them at least more than once. And even then, if League is such an integral form of escapism for you, there's nothing stopping you from creating another account, just as long as you learn to not repeat history. > Just one chance. And if I even get toxic even for once, just permaban me. The lifting of your 14-day ban _was_ your one last chance.
: I still can’t get over Tyler1 getting unbanned after people wanted him unbanned (literally everyone) for no reason and after being banned on 9999999999+ accounts for his toxicity, feeding & griefing, and then people like you who can’t do shit because you don’t have millions of 12 year olds following you around. SICK RIOT!
Tyler was only a special case in how he was treated before he was unbanned. He only got his identity ban removed, meaning that he can create a new account without getting banned on sight. All of the accounts that got banned during the identity ban are still banned. This comparison proves nothing.
: but i said nothing that is considered toxicity. if that's toxicity then what calling "idiot, noob, stupid, etc" are? im just saying facts in a very limited way. you are so wrong for some reasons. if my junglers says "report this imbecile bot lane" me being 2/2 and my adc 0/5, while that jungler did 0 ganks, ofc i give him an answer since im gettin reported for no reason, just bc i cant do anything on lane since my adc is way too weak. you even read what im saying?
> [{quoted}](name=Cat Dog Pig Cow,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=oTdOOpvL,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-29T09:13:56.710+0000) > > but i said nothing that is considered toxicity. You spent that chatlog berating your teammates and pinning mistakes on them rather than actually making the best of a situation and building teamwork. > if that's toxicity then what calling "idiot, noob, stupid, etc" are? Toxicity. I'm not even sure what you're trying to say by asking this. > im just saying facts in a very limited way. I could be telling the truth in mocking someone for being crippled, but that doesn't mean I _won't_ come off as insensitive. You really think no-one's tried _that_ excuse before as well? > you are so wrong for some reasons. Which the OP _won't_ actually go into any elaboration on and continue pushing for meaningless inconsequential excuses, because...I don't know. I mean hey, apparently it worked wonders with CJXander in your eyes, you decided to try it again. Wonderful! > if my junglers says "report this imbecile bot lane" me being 2/2 and my adc 0/5, while that jungler did 0 ganks, ofc i give him an answer since im gettin reported for no reason, just bc i cant do anything on lane since my adc is way too weak. you even read what im saying? I'm reading it multiple times and I still have no idea what you're trying to prove here. This situation happened because you repeatedly berated your teammates, not because you "got reported for no reason". Your chatlog has shown just as much.
: Human patience has a limit
> [{quoted}](name=Electronic jihad,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=6iYy6Bib,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-06-28T10:24:19.041+0000) > > How is that fair? Because... > Electronic jihad: ur mother sucked my %%%% last night > Electronic jihad: u r%%%%%ed trash piece of shiy > Electronic jihad: shit > Electronic jihad: ARE U STUPID > Electronic jihad: VI WALKED AROUND > Electronic jihad: WHILE SKARNER GANKED ME > Electronic jihad: GET RAPED BY A SQUID > Electronic jihad: this vi got gangbanged by 2 doctors and priest > Electronic jihad: after her birth > Electronic jihad: I will murder u till u die > Electronic jihad: I ll decapitate you > Electronic jihad: and piss on your hate > Electronic jihad: head > Electronic jihad: PLAG ON YOUT VILLAGE VI > Electronic jihad: PLAG UPON UR VILLAGE > Electronic jihad: PLAG UPON UR VILLAG > Electronic jihad: report vi for griefing pleasu > Electronic jihad: what a r%%%%% > Electronic jihad: she is r%%%%%ed > Electronic jihad: report vi for griefing pls > Electronic jihad: she hard troll me > Electronic jihad: then flame me ..._that_. And you seriously wound up with a mere _chat restriction_ even after you openly threaten people?! You are a horrible human being if this is what you consciously chose to type out. > I admit that I was a little bit toxic That's an understatement. > but how can you expect a person to stay calm after getting grief every game? Don't type in the chat for the purpose of blowing up at other people. If you want to vent anger, do it where other players don't have to put up with it. Punch a wall, squeeze a stress ball, anything that doesn't involve...you know...aggressively berating and violently threatening your teammates. The problem is not the system. The problem is your attitude.
: just read what i reply'ed to CJXander
I did, and we've heard that excuse countless times before. Having a reason to say what you said doesn't mean everything you said in your chatlog magically goes away.
: Thank you for your reply! - How is a summoner name under Privacy laws? - And do you truly think people deserve permabans for abusive words? I thought EU laws allow freedom of speech. You CAN call someone a r*tard LEGALLY in the WHOLE Europe. You can call someone a f*got LEGALLY in whole europe. Mental r*tardation is a mental sickness and you CAN ask people if they have it. In a form: "Are you r*tarded?". "You are r*tarded" "Are you a f*got?" "You are a f*got". Why people get banned for this? How should we know we can get banned for this. Our laws allow us to do it. Is Riot above the law? Why Riots feels you have to make your own laws?(Of course, I know the reason. It is marketing). The things you CAN'T say legally: KILL all the r*tarded people. Kill all f*gots!! Kill all n*gers!!. This is illegal and it is hate speech. Censuring the Word r*tarded is just as offensive as saying it in a hurtful manner.
> [{quoted}](name=37CM TRUE DAMAGE,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=oHcRZ5Mp,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2019-06-28T18:14:22.378+0000) > > And do you truly think people deserve permabans for abusive words? I thought EU laws allow freedom of speech. Freedom of speech from a legal standpoint only means the government of your respective country can't arrest you for what you're saying (and even then, hate speech laws rightfully don't make it as simple as that). It doesn't meant that people have to listen to you, it doesn't mean that people have to agree with you, it doesn't mean that private entities have to continue to host you, it doesn't mean that you can't have someone use their freedom of speech to challenge _your_ freedom of speech, and in this case, it doesn't meant that people can't suffer consequences in the event that their freedom of speech is actively being used in a malicious manner against people, which is exactly what verbal abuse does.
S1nful (EUNE)
: If you believe those chat logs deserve a permanent ban , meaning someone's account should be suspended for ever (his time and effort) you are just joking your self. Riots behavior system is the biggest farce riot has pulled for its community. From the simple fact that griefers and inters are running wild but say couple of bad words or spam the chat (while there is always a mute button if someone is that annoying) and u get banned. While there is no ''no grief'' or ''no int'' button. That's how simple it is. League of legends is a video game as all the other games , so what's so different in competitive gameplay in league ? Never seen so many people getting chat mutes / bans / permabans in any other games and to be precise there isn't that kind of thing in any other game... I mean automated suspensions for behavior . Talking as a pre-season 2 player with 7 perma bans (Yeah , can't say I'm not toxic but after so many tickets with riot and so many different levels of toxicity I realized that it doesn't matter what you say , if you get a report by a number of people it can be considered toxicity so basically keeping your mouth shut the whole game is the way of not getting banned). Apparently riot believes the way the system was implemented is fine since this has been going out for the last years without any changes but believe it or not there is no change in the toxicity levels either. Maybe more people driven out of league because of it or maybe more are driven into making new accounts just for the sake of being toxic. Dunno , I still like the game , I get tilted a lot with a lot of people I get tilted with griefers or inters as well with people being toxic towards me early on but if I was a judge I wouldn't really try to ban people for that. Those are things that makes us humans. Noone is a robot to be tilt-proof. And I'm pretty sure there aren't many people who can control their temper all the time (Like hell they are , most get toxic with just a ping or two).
> [{quoted}](name=S1nful,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=QiOaF5XN,comment-id=000300000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-06-26T18:37:40.208+0000) > > If you believe those chat logs deserve a permanent ban , meaning someone's account should be suspended for ever (his time and effort) you are just joking your self. Riots behavior system is the biggest farce riot has pulled for its community. Considering the sexism allegations in Riot's own infrastructure, either that's saying a lot, or you're exaggerating for the sake of uninformed moaning. Given the rest of your comment, probably the latter. > From the simple fact that griefers and inters are running wild but say couple of bad words or spam the chat and u get banned. This is nothing more than an easier thing to conclusively punish being punished more often. Without a clear statement of intent or the ability to read someone's mind, it's really difficult to tell intentional feeding from simple unskilled play. > (while there is always a mute button if someone is that annoying) This is only a solution for the specific person who got flamed - the person who _did_ the flaming would still continue on their path of behaviour unless there were meaningful consequences for doing so. Like a punishment. > While there is no ''no grief'' or ''no int'' button. What would that even do? Hell, how would it even tell intentional feeding from unskilled play? > That's how simple it is. League of legends is a video game as all the other games , so what's so different in competitive gameplay in league ? The size of the community and thus the increased exposure of the vocally-toxic minority thus causing League to have the reputation that it does. Big shocker, a large community increasing the likelihood of the worse side of a community getting attention is not at all a new phenomenon. > Never seen so many people getting chat mutes / bans / permabans in any other games and to be precise there isn't that kind of thing in any other game... I mean automated suspensions for behavior . ...as long as you ignore [Overwatch](https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/42673), [Warframe](https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360010646551-Inappropriate-Behaviour-Suspension), [DOTA 2 ](https://dota2.gamepedia.com/Ban), [Rainbow Six Siege](https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/Faqs/000027082/Code-of-Conduct-for-Rainbow-Six-Siege), [Fallout 76](https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2018-11-30-bethesda-bans-fallout-76-player-for-life-following-shocking-homophobic-attack), [the entirety of Xbox Live](https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/legal/community-standards#iv), and if you want to include elaborate forms of game-ruining behaviour, any game that uses Valve Anti-Cheat. Nope, _just League_ and _no other game_ gives consequences for misbehaviour, and a few simple Google searches to find out whether or not other games do are way too much to ask of people. /sarcasm > Talking as a pre-season 2 player with 7 perma bans (Yeah , can't say I'm not toxic but after so many tickets with riot and so many different levels of toxicity I realized that it doesn't matter what you say , if you get a report by a number of people it can be considered toxicity so basically keeping your mouth shut the whole game is the way of not getting banned). Or just...you know...not being a jerk in-game. Besides that, you just admitted to having _seven_ permabans beforehand. Why should I take what you say as anything _other_ than the petulant whining of a bitter player upset at the fact that actions actually have consequences, thus causing you to keep getting caught? > Apparently riot believes the way the system was implemented is fine since this has been going out for the last years without any changes but believe it or not there is no change in the toxicity levels either. Maybe more people driven out of league because of it or maybe more are driven into making new accounts just for the sake of being toxic. Any sources for that, or am I going to have to take your word for it that the toxicity didn't change? Or, god forbid, sit through a cherrypicked personal anecdote that you desperately want to convince people is representative of the entire community? > Those are things that makes us humans. Noone is a robot to be tilt-proof. And I'm pretty sure there aren't many people who can control their temper all the time (Like hell they are , most get toxic with just a ping or two). Nobody's asking people to _not_ tilt, least of all Riot. The bare minimum is that negativity is let out where other players don't have to see it.
FaroseFR7 (EUW)
: Banned For No reason
If it was a behaviour reason, you'd have to have received chat logs around the time of your ban. Care to share those? Because the way you describe your situation is concerningly vague.
: Back in the day
1999: MOBAs as we knew them nowadays didn't exist, and by proxy, neither did the competitive pressure and opportunities for conscious misbehaviour that makes the League report button a necessity. Actually, your "2019" segment makes me raise an eyebrow in confusion too - how do you know the things you even complained about there _didn't_ happen in the early days of PC gaming? I was there when one's hardware configuration even had an effect on how a game _sounded_. And complaints about requiring a powerful PC stretch as far back as the likes of _Total Annihilation_ and _Quake II_, possibly even earlier. The point is, even leaving aside the fact that League is a poor example of this, games being taxing on common pc hardware stretches way too far back for it to just be a 2019 thing, don't you even _try_ to pull that historical revisionist nonsense on me. Never mind the fact that I have no idea what you mean by "permabanned for using game", since you have to have actually consistently done something wrong in order to reach _that_ stage of a punishment. > And after all you wonder why companies losing profit Are they? Source please. > Looks like they dont like money at all.Noone want be robbed like that(what a surprise) And nobody has ever been. Unless Riot are taking money from players by force, nobody's being robbed. If people spend money on this game and continue to misbehave knowing that their premium purchases are at risk, that's not Riot's fault. The players agree to Riot being able to do this every time the game gets patched. The Terms of Use aren't just there for decoration, you know. > Provoking people to treat others and to expect feedback and satisfaction from being little policeman. That's a poor comparison. That analogy implies that it's the players who directly decide on what's punishment-worthy rather than simply reporting misbehaviour to those who can do something about it. And players directly deciding on a punishment hasn't been a thing in this game since 2014 at the absolute latest. > People could just ignore not needed person,blacklist them,anything. Oh yes, and let them continue their misbehaviour within other games with no consequences. That'll help. /sarcasm
AlfieOwO (EUNE)
: but he does not get punished and i get punished for calling him out on doing it?
You cannot possibly know that they didn't get punished. Regardless, what good will calling him out do when quietly reporting the player at the end of the match yields the same net result, only _without_ you having an incriminatingly negative chatlog?
: RIOT rebellion | Fix your toxic community
> [{quoted}](name=Xilefhochdrei,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ajZlwhQ5,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-06-21T22:00:42.157+0000) > > First of all i`d like everyone to join this rebellion. All you have to do is write a short comment underneth. Mmhmm, that didn't sound pretentious at all. [Also...](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slacktivism) > I`ve benn playing League for around 6.5 - 7 years now. I spend hundreds of Euro into your Company but im getting tired of supporting you. > > It`s NOT the fact that RIOT is doing a bad job, it`s NOT the fact that i dont wanna spend any more money. It`s simply the fact that a small but very segnificant part of your community is toxic. I'm not at all saying this excuses it, but this has been the case for as long as League has been around. Why are you only _now_ realizing this? And why do you try to imply in the sentence that follows that intentional feeding is the biggest example of that? > RIOT your companys net worth is estimated to an amount of 21.6 BILLION DOLLAR. You bring this up completely out of nowhere and don't elaborate further. What's even the point of this? > I know how hard it is to control this amount of players. > > But you should really try to fix this problem. Hmm, yes, I'm sure Riot will be able to magically wrangle their millions of players into suddenly playing with a good score regardless of their reasons for not doing so before. I mean, gee, it's almost like it's hard to control this amount of players as you say it is. But when you factor into how Riot _can't_ control this particular grievance, your ideology falls flatter. Or at least, if there _is_ a way for Riot to control it, now would be the time to actually say something. As it stands, this pitiful "rebellion" gambit smacks as just an excuse to moan and complain. > STAND TOGETHER AND SHOW THE TOXIC PART OF THE COMMUNITY THAT THEY ARE JUST A VERY VERY SMALL PART OF A BIG, PEACEFUL AND WONDERFUL COMMUNITY. That's already common knowledge.
: Nightblue shit
> [{quoted}](name=smurf4niki,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=LLiLJ9r7,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-06-17T21:29:49.739+0000) > > Look, you have to know that YOU are playing SOMEONES (riots) game. The fact that they stray from their own rules only removes their dignity. Marvel at how the OP _never_ elaborates on this and continues waffling apocalyptically in a desperate attempt to make it seem like they have more of a point than they actually do! Feast your eyes, folks - this truly is the spectacle of the century!
: Pathetic
> [{quoted}](name=Har1eyQuinn,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ErpzQ2EQ,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-06-17T17:36:58.702+0000) > > Riot and their system is pathetic. They always ban players for speaking their mind even when it's not anything toxic, their system just picks up that you typed a lot and just instantly bans without actual reviewing. Interesting. Even leaving aside how chatting a lot carries the implication that one is losing focus on playing the actual game (which usually comes as a result of flaming), do you have a source for that? This had better not be a situation where this entire post turned out to be another petulant spite post stemming from the OP behaving badly and getting caught. > Great job. Hope this company keeps succeeding at leeching money out of players until it finally collapses :). Nobody's being leeched of money, Riot aren't forcing you at gunpoint to spend money on the premium purchases. > I tested this with 3 premades and one random, we would all report the random for being toxic. He wouldn't even type sometimes and we would get notification thank you for the report the person has been dealt with. Convenient how you never say anything about what the people you tested the system on were actually doing to begin with, as well as [the inherent problems with your experiment being a single person's tiny handful of experiences within a community as large as League.](https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/anecdotal)
Kazeotte (EUW)
: This system is a joke
> [{quoted}](name=Kazeotte,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=MFQOqcEQ,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-06-16T16:19:06.919+0000) > i didn't say anything bad Literally in that pastebin document you posted... > Kazeotte: meh stop talking and report after the game Negativity via report-calling. > Kazeotte: see i told you jarvans bot > Kazeotte: and now we lose drake cuz of ur low iq > Kazeotte: int some more Blaming/insulting. > Kazeotte: ur trolling not me Blaming. > Kazeotte: hes inting > Kazeotte: its obvious > Kazeotte: hes griefing Blaming. > Kazeotte: rep him Report-calling. > Kazeotte: low elo vegetation Insulting. > Kazeotte: i was typing > Kazeotte: because you inted him all early with ur immobile overextending picks lmao Blaming. > Kazeotte: hurr durr j4 is doing better than you Insulting. > Kazeotte: 2/9 kayle is schooling me Insulting. > Post-Game > Kazeotte: rep kayle and sona > Kazeotte: for grief > Kazeotte: + flame Blaming/report-calling. > Kazeotte: rip ur acc kiddo Negativity through threatening behaviour. In case you haven't picked up on it yet, you've said _way_ more than "no" bad things. How on earth you expect people to believe the _system_ is the problem when you're this visibly unpleasant to your teammates is beyond me. > and i'm the one getting banned? Nice try, more than one player can get punished in a match. If the player in question did do something wrong, they're just as likely to get punished as you were.
: > [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=dEGIJYaw,comment-id=00000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-14T15:00:09.648+0000) > > Nope, I'm not. I do not work for Riot. Yeah, sure, mr senior emissary who blindly defends riot's flawed system. Btw you guys sure have a talent for circling around users' questions.
> [{quoted}](name=JuliettexJustine,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=dEGIJYaw,comment-id=000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-14T15:14:05.380+0000) > > Btw you guys sure have a talent for circling around users' questions. You're the one dodging criticism by blindly accusing Hansiman of being employed by Riot with no regard for what a senior emissary actually _is_, all because he had the audacity to disagree with you. How about you practice what you preach?
: And again report system
> [{quoted}](name=DärkýsPT,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=AZofVmAR,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-06-13T11:23:02.187+0000) > > Not 1 single time i flamed, not 1 single time was toxic Chatlogs or it didn't happen.
: i am sorry
If you're in the position where your apology comes immediately after you blame other players for costing you a match, openly admit to flaming, and refer to those people as percent-sign-ing monkeys (more than once in this thread, no less), you only have yourself to blame if people start thinking your post was a textbook example of an insincere apology.
Fhaca (EUW)
: Why is it forbidden to hope for death to other players?
> [{quoted}](name=Fhaca,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Q7lc4fyN,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-06-10T18:07:31.473+0000) > > and btw. its mean, but its no flame Read that again, but slowly. If it doesn't sound the least bit contradictory to you, then you are beyond the point of help. > or anything against the tos of riot games. Ahem... _**5.1. Can I troll, flame, threaten or harass people while using the Riot Services? (No. If you do, you might get banned.)**_ _While using the Riot Services, you must comply with all laws, rules and regulations in the jurisdiction in which you reside. You must also comply with certain additional rules that govern your use of the Riot Services (the “**Code of Conduct**”). The Code of Conduct is not meant to be exhaustive, and we reserve the right to modify it at any time, as well as take appropriate disciplinary measures including account termination and deletion to protect the integrity and spirit of the Riot Services, regardless of whether a specific behavior is listed in the policy as inappropriate. In addition to the Code of Conduct, please review the Summoner’s Code http://gameinfo.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/game-info/get-started/summoners-code/ for additional guidance on exemplary gameplay behavior._ [Source](https://euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/legal/termsofuse#section5) You are both wrong _and_ an awful human being if you honest-to-god believe in what you typed in this thread.
: Replying to Eambo his topic was closed!
TL;DR "I got called out for naming and shaming, because I care more about revenge than justice as evidenced by how unhinged and obsessed I am over getting a misbehaving player punished to the point of going about reporting them in the most unproductive (at best) way possible. My personal problems are the game's fault and reflective of the entire community, apparently."
: Why did I get banned perm!!!! answer me RIOT!
> [{quoted}](name=WhenDayBreaks,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=MckB8mfL,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-06-07T17:08:10.595+0000) > > Game 1 > In-Game > WhenDayBreaks: you are very bad jungler Blaming. > WhenDayBreaks: also yi uninstall Insulting. > WhenDayBreaks: bad jungler! > WhenDayBreaks: yi bad Blaming. > WhenDayBreaks: good kill yi Sarcastic blaming (given what you've already said about the Yi player) > WhenDayBreaks: yi cant kill riven > WhenDayBreaks: yi pls don't troll > WhenDayBreaks: gj yi Blaming. > WhenDayBreaks: noob Insulting. > WhenDayBreaks: gj guys yi troll Blaming. Maybe if you didn't spend so much time berating the Master Yi player, you wouldn't be in this situation? Hell, the fact that your ban is permanent indicates that you have a history of this kind of behaviour while ignoring any warnings sent your way. So either there's something really scummy that you left out, or you had this coming for a long while.
L3nn0rx (EUW)
: WTF Perma ban is a bit hard...
> [{quoted}](name=L3nn0rx,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=MWqhIibE,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-05-27T13:38:04.378+0000) > Game 1 > In-Game > L3nn0rx: this yas is strange > L3nn0rx: not sure if rly good or super boosted Blaming, since you brought the latter up. > L3nn0rx: wtf > L3nn0rx: im done Negativity. > L3nn0rx: %%% Zero-tolerance phrase. > L3nn0rx: amumu i pinged for help hre was at my tower and he is quishy as %%% Blaming/zero-tolerance phrase. > L3nn0rx: whwj > L3nn0rx: why > L3nn0rx: why > L3nn0rx: wby > L3nn0rx: why > L3nn0rx: why Spamming/blaming. > L3nn0rx: u stealkt it Blaming (regardless of the fact that killstealing is a non-issue in a game like this) > L3nn0rx: jsut stealoing ym kill Blaming (see above) > L3nn0rx: seee > L3nn0rx: i can go afk Negativity. > L3nn0rx: the first thing my jungler does to a yas midlane is stealing my kill when i paly yas the enemy jung ler always camps me Blaming. > L3nn0rx: why the %%% is my jungler always drumb as %%% Insulting. > L3nn0rx: dfude > L3nn0rx: dude > L3nn0rx: dude > L3nn0rx: dude > L3nn0rx: dude Spamming. > L3nn0rx: are u afk > L3nn0rx: why gank the darius > L3nn0rx: like u could do somignt > L3nn0rx: and i get dived Blaming. > L3nn0rx: he is good and hes not getting stoped so we gonna lose Negativity. > L3nn0rx: report and mute Report-calling/announcing intention to mute. > L3nn0rx: such kids > L3nn0rx: he is no yas main Insulting. > " not frome me . this was all before min 15 so yes i was titled by the behavoir of peopel form the games before but is that ly rude enough? Yes. > jax flamed me here so i got this Angry after mute him i didnt whrote anything till the end " That doesn't mean you didn't type everything you showed in those chatlogs. This permaban was clearly warranted.
: Players?
> [{quoted}](name=Teh Betrayer,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=I2uO9OjY,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-05-26T23:23:45.259+0000) > > So I see that you have created a system in which the playbase seem to be abusing.. the report system. > > It seems you've provided these immature people with a sense of power and they appear to be trying to create a mob mentality in games, to get another player penalized.. instead of trying to band together. Because why be together when you can be divided, right? Doing nothing wouldn't really solve the problem either. And it's especially a non-issue in this case, seeing how for one, multiple reports in one match have the same amount of weight as one report, meaning that the "mob mentality" you're worried about wouldn't even have an effect outside of making the people ganging up on you worth reporting themselves. And for two, all reports ultimately do is have the system investigate your recent behaviour if you display a consistent pattern of bad behaviour. So if you genuinely haven't done anything wrong, you won't have anything to worry about since the reports won't do anything. I won't deny that things like the report button (and, to go back even further, the voting tribunal) do indeed give immature people a sense of power, but that's about it. _Thinking_ that you have power isn't the same as actually _having_ power.
Shamose (EUW)
: The streamer with a history of trolling, afking and being toxic is banned for no reason? Hmmmm. If people want to see a fun non-toxic shaco main I highly recommend Pink Ward.
> [{quoted}](name=Shamose,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=4EbZ8Ym8,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-23T18:21:03.598+0000) > > The streamer with a history of trolling, afking and being toxic is banned for no reason? Ooh, speaking from my own personal experience with the guy, don't forget to add "abusing youtube's copyright takedown form for the purpose of censoring criticism of him" to that list as well!
: Deserved Permaban?
> [{quoted}](name=GoldenB0yy,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=94ZPlFxM,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-05-22T19:19:00.211+0000) > > Ironically, the logs show me being extremely positive They _also_ display... > GoldenB0yy: ffs Aggression/negativity. > [All]GoldenB0yy: says the guy playing nasus Blaming. > [All]GoldenB0yy: really mr qq qqq qqq qqqqqqq qqqqq Condescending insult/spamming. > GoldenB0yy: muted > GoldenB0yy: all Negativity through announcing intention to mute. > GoldenB0yy: idgaf Negativity/gloating. > GoldenB0yy: they just spam pinging being toxic Blaming. > GoldenB0yy: kata stop 1 v 9 > GoldenB0yy: at least try > GoldenB0yy: please Blaming. > GoldenB0yy: shhh > GoldenB0yy: be quiet > GoldenB0yy: and get carried > GoldenB0yy: please Condescending negativity. > GoldenB0yy: quit the toxic Retaliating. > GoldenB0yy: LEAVE Aggression. > GoldenB0yy: so why u didnt u disengage? > GoldenB0yy: hmm? > GoldenB0yy: its like u want the loss Blaming/negativity. > GoldenB0yy: muted Negativity through announcing intention to mute. > GoldenB0yy: report mf Report-calling. > GoldenB0yy: galio are u taking the piss with me? Blaming. > GoldenB0yy: alll pings muted Negativity through announcing intention to mute. > GoldenB0yy: gg whoever baited me into that shit Retaliating. > [All]GoldenB0yy: "said he would carry in champ select cant even presss R" Blaming. > GoldenB0yy: muted > GoldenB0yy: all > GoldenB0yy: muted Negativity through announcing intention to mute. > GoldenB0yy: we might be able to win > GoldenB0yy: but i really doubt ti Negativity. > GoldenB0yy: typical > GoldenB0yy: first time > GoldenB0yy: first > GoldenB0yy: time > GoldenB0yy: karthus Blaming. > GoldenB0yy: typical bronze mentality Insulting. > GoldenB0yy: reported > [All]GoldenB0yy: report first time karthus please Report-calling. > GoldenB0yy: you are 2/8 Insulting. > To sum up, I think I have worked very hard to improve my attitude and work together positively with my team. One small, mistake should not be permaban worthy in my opinion. Especially, when it's evident how hard I work to stay positive and work together with my team. I earnestly hope you can understand my plea and revoke my ban. Firstly, while you did do the right thing in the sense of appealing via the support desk initially, behaviour-related punishments are never reversed unless it was shown to be a mistake. No caveats, no skirting the rules, no semantics. They only get reversed if Riot _did_ make a mistake. It does happen, but it's very rare. Secondly, while your chatlog may have been pretty mild in terms of bad behaviour, it wasn't exactly spotless. The fact that this landed you with a permaban tells me that you have a long history of behaving exactly like this. The only other reason for a permaban would be if you behaved badly enough to utter a zero-tolerance phrase such as racism, death threats or suicide wishes. Either way, your situation makes it very hard for me to believe that you "worked very hard to improve your attitude". Or at least if you _were_, you should have started on that _before_ the punishments started escalating to the extent of bans. > As I said before it seems no one cares if you get griefed, trolled whatever, all that matters is how you personally react. That's because retaliating doesn't make people outside the exchange see you as a victim. They just see you as another misbehaving player adding to a noxious pile of misbehaviour. > Albeit, that I had lost my temper in the final game with no way out, I still did not overstep my boundaries and verbally abuse anyone. GoldenB0yy: says the guy playing nasus GoldenB0yy: really mr qq qqq qqq qqqqqqq qqqqq GoldenB0yy: kata stop 1 v 9 GoldenB0yy: at least try GoldenB0yy: please GoldenB0yy: shhh GoldenB0yy: be quiet GoldenB0yy: and get carried GoldenB0yy: please GoldenB0yy: LEAVE GoldenB0yy: so why u didnt u disengage? GoldenB0yy: hmm? GoldenB0yy: its like u want the loss GoldenB0yy: gg whoever baited me into that shit GoldenB0yy: typical GoldenB0yy: first time GoldenB0yy: first GoldenB0yy: time GoldenB0yy: karthus GoldenB0yy: typical bronze mentality GoldenB0yy: report first time karthus please GoldenB0yy: you are 2/8 How can you possibly make that claim with a straight face after _those_ chatlogs? Hell, all of the above is _just_ the insults. > On the other hand it's evident what a positive player I am. https://youtu.be/oU7rqB9E_0M?t=102 Even if I _did_ buy what you were saying, positive behaviour doesn't suddenly make misbehaviour stop existing. So if your idea of improving your behaviour was "be more positive" without actually working to _not_ misbehave like you did in those chatlogs, that explains a lot about your situation. > So to you the community I ask. Was my permaban deserved? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sq_Fm7qfRQk
TPK Luffy (EUW)
: riots perma bann
> [{quoted}](name=TPK Luffy,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=rv7YEGKI,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-05-20T00:31:13.818+0000) > > I've said this before and will say again if you're getting butt hurt over words, when you're playing an online competitive game then you really shouldn't be playing an online game. Words _mean things?!_ What heresy is this? > Its funny how you can get a Perma for being toxic, while there are several options to mute some one, yet its near impossible to even get any sort of flags on your account for running it down mid/soft inting and trolling. Funny, almost like flaming and verbal toxicity are easier to conclusively prove than intentional feeding. > Riot will never change their policy because it generates them more money to perma ban people This conspiracy theory has been brought to this forum countless times and it makes zero sense. Why would someone spend money on this game _after_ being banned, implying that they know firsthand that their premium purchases vanish with a permanent ban? > i copied and pasted this comment cuz this is so fkin true.. Mate, I could copy-paste the "I met Shawn Michaels in a restaurant" copypasta, but that doesn't mean people will _stop_ recognizing that it's a copypasta. Saying that something's true doesn't magically _make_ it true. > 90% of the not boards community agrees with this. Which is why your thread has a score of minus 20 (consisting of 22 down against 2 up votes) as of me typing this. Uh-huh. > seriously.. i can understand being banned for cheating or going afk for a bunch of time but getting banned for shit talking on a game what is this %%%%ing %%%%% ass babyschool or something? Either that or people would rather not have their leisure time spoiled by people throwing tantrums in the chat. You know, it's _more_ than a possibility. > now all the riot knights will comment here 'You were toxic and that is the reason you're banned no disscusion needed' srsly those people.. no need to respond to them I'll hold you to that when you inevitably read my comment and decide to reply to it. Not that it changes the fact that you just showed your true colours and demonstrated that this thread was opened less for a discussion and more as a spiteful elitist vent likely in the wake of you getting caught behaving badly.
keKe6996 (EUNE)
: Take a look at the CS GO reporting when someone cheats etc.. If riot gave the power to a limted number of players to look at each game and see where the problem is and why the report is issued in the first place, including chat, the game would have a much more frendly and better community and reports would not be thrown around like a piece of paper. Instead we have this shit ass system that can get you banned for playing badly , some of my unranked friends play the game for fun and got banned just because they werent as competetive and good as some of the faker wannabes we have in the game.
> [{quoted}](name=keKe6996,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=cdy0va45,comment-id=00000000000000000000000000010000,timestamp=2019-05-19T11:34:54.424+0000) > > Take a look at the CS GO reporting when someone cheats etc.. This is about behaviour rather than cheating and CS:GO isn't the same kind of multiplayer game. Next. > Instead we have this shit ass system that can get you banned for playing badly I never thought I'd come across the _opposite_ problem to the intentinal feeding argument, but...well...[citation needed].
keKe6996 (EUNE)
: You usally get that feedbeck when someone you reported gets punished all the time and im like 99% sure he got no chat restrict no ban no nothing while he deserved it. I did deserve it to but so did he i am not defending my actions but his should not be defended either thats what is pissing me off.
> [{quoted}](name=keKe6996,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=cdy0va45,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-05-19T10:05:57.263+0000) > > You usally get that feedbeck when someone you reported gets punished all the time Not always. Riot deliberately reduced how often that appears when players became concerned about being spammed with the notification. > and im like 99% sure he got no chat restrict no ban no nothing while he deserved it. So your answer to my question boils down to "a notification that doesn't always appear with every occurrence of a report leading to a punishment", and, "I think he did because reasons". Ok. And that's still not accounting for the fact that what you're concerned about isn't the report system's fault.
keKe6996 (EUNE)
: Im not defending my chat logs or anything i admit i was salty and tilted but im talking about the system as a whole. Someone can troll half the game , tilt the other players and go almost completely unpunished , while the other players get chat restrict cuz of one game that they had the right to be mad and salty. The system doesnt even look at the game before the ban only the chat is seen .The moment i said anything to him that doesnt follow the "Codex" of being a good player i knew i was screwed and thats the reason the system is fcked up. So in summary someone can troll in the game and write nothing in the chat and go unpunished they just have to make an effort to mask it a lil bit just so it doesnt look like they trolled...
You still haven't answered my question regarding how you _know_ they didn't get punished.
keKe6996 (EUNE)
: Riot fix your reporting system it sucks
> [{quoted}](name=keKe6996,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=cdy0va45,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-05-19T09:01:45.627+0000) > > Ok Riot Games a guy can come into my game int ON PURPOSE get reported by 4 people and not get any punishment whatsoever How do you know that? Notifications that your report resulted in a punishment don't always appear, and since you say "any punishment", looking at their match history to see that they're still playing doesn't prove anything while chat restrictions are a thing. Even if you did know, what's the point in bringing up the player being reported by 4 people? A single report in a match has the same effect. > while i can get a chat restrict for BEGGING him to play like a normal being. So, you retaliated? That's all I get from this suspiciously-vague explanation. If you have a chatlog, now would be the time to post it. Because unless that _was_ all you did, the answer to your question by default boils down to, "Because you didn't see a punishment happen and got punished for actually doing something wrong." This is even leaving aside the fact that your grievance doesn't even concern reporting, since those aren't actually what causes a punishment. All they do is cause an investigation of a player's behaviour after a consistent pattern of misbehaviour gets reported across many games. Between this and your misunderstanding of how multiple reports in a single game are counted, this isn't giving me the impression that you're well-informed on this topic.
: Another %%%%%%ed thing is logs not showing other people's post, as if it doesn't matter, as if context is irrelevant. In all of them I started getting flammed really hard, sometimes by more than one person, I just don't say quiet when they are to blame for their situation more than me. >Game 1 In-Game Crush Capitalism: what do you think? Crush Capitalism: that's wha you get Crush Capitalism: for not puuling Crush Capitalism: dude Crush Capitalism: stuf Crush Capitalism: you gave her double Crush Capitalism: and shaco not early game champ Crush Capitalism: you are all muted and reported flame Crush Capitalism: i will Crush Capitalism: keep going on eve with vision and die ahahah Crush Capitalism: then blame jungler Crush Capitalism: bot dont pull then ivnade and die Crush Capitalism: then cry Crush Capitalism: im climbing :) Crush Capitalism: check my W/D Crush Capitalism: yup Crush Capitalism: report diana flame Crush Capitalism: she wants feeds top since mid and jung not enough Crush Capitalism: another reported :) Crush Capitalism: k Crush Capitalism: can you believe this Diana had vision on Eve, all in her then died and flamed me for it? Crush Capitalism: me per,ma flaming? Crush Capitalism: diana and naut started flaming Crush Capitalism: i said nothing whtn they feed eve Crush Capitalism: and they complained and blamed me Crush Capitalism: THEY IUNVADED Crush Capitalism: LVL 1 Crush Capitalism: THEY DINDT PULL Crush Capitalism: THEY THINK SHACO DOESNT NEED PULL Crush Capitalism: I didnt die in that invade Crush Capitalism: she was 4-0 because of you bot and diana Crush Capitalism: that lost lvl 1 and 2 trades as if it was my fault Crush Capitalism: do it Game 2 In-Game Crush Capitalism: yeah couple of hits Crush Capitalism: what Crush Capitalism: report trist flame troll Crush Capitalism: reported too Crush Capitalism: you literally dindt catch udyr earlier and you dare flame me=? Crush Capitalism: when i was mid Crush Capitalism: and put box
> [{quoted}](name=Crush Capitalism,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=YkL0Wq6o,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2019-05-18T16:28:45.599+0000) > > Another %%%%%%ed thing is logs not showing other people's post, as if it doesn't matter, as if context is irrelevant. I mean...it _is_ irrelevant in this case. What other people said doesn't magically mean that you didn't say what you said. > In all of them I started getting flammed really hard, sometimes by more than one person, I just don't say quiet when they are to blame for their situation more than me. So you admit to lacking the self-control to not retaliate? Well, that resulted in a chatlog that contained... > In-Game > Crush Capitalism: that's wha you get > Crush Capitalism: for not puuling Blaming. > Crush Capitalism: dude > Crush Capitalism: stuf Aggression. > Crush Capitalism: you gave her double > Crush Capitalism: and shaco not early game champ Blaming. > Crush Capitalism: you are all muted and reported flame Blaming/report-calling/negativity through announcing intention to mute. > Crush Capitalism: i will > Crush Capitalism: keep going on eve with vision and die ahahah > Crush Capitalism: then blame jungler Announcing intention to blame. > Crush Capitalism: then cry Insulting. > Crush Capitalism: report diana flame Report-calling. > Crush Capitalism: she wants feeds top since mid and jung not enough Blaming. > Crush Capitalism: another reported :) Report-calling. > Crush Capitalism: can you believe this Diana had vision on Eve, all in her then died and flamed me for it? Blaming. > Crush Capitalism: diana and naut started flaming > Crush Capitalism: i said nothing whtn they feed eve > Crush Capitalism: and they complained and blamed me > Crush Capitalism: THEY IUNVADED > Crush Capitalism: LVL 1 > Crush Capitalism: THEY DINDT PULL > Crush Capitalism: THEY THINK SHACO DOESNT NEED PULL > Crush Capitalism: I didnt die in that invade > Crush Capitalism: she was 4-0 because of you bot and diana > Crush Capitalism: that lost lvl 1 and 2 trades as if it was my fault A whoooooole paragraph's worth of blaming. > Crush Capitalism: report trist flame troll > Crush Capitalism: reported too Report-calling. > Crush Capitalism: you literally dindt catch udyr earlier and you dare flame me=? > Crush Capitalism: when i was mid > Crush Capitalism: and put box Blaming. Sorry, what was it the support replied with again? > I see you were blaming other players for their mistakes and putting them down for their performance while spamming the chat with complaints. Such behavior does not encourage others to do better in the game and only creates a even more negative atmosphere! Yeah, I can kind of see how they came to that conclusion now. After all that, I'm pretty confident in saying this - the problem isn't that "the rules create more toxicity" or whatever crackpot conspiracy theory you're going to use in a futile attempt to handwave all this away. The problem is that you keep losing self-control and snap at your teammates in a way that's generally unpleasant. No, it may not have involved swearing or zero-tolerance phrases as you said, but that doesn't make it good behaviour. What the other players did to provoke this behaviour doesn't matter - you still engaged in such behaviour across multiple games. Riot is not the problem. The problem is your behaviour.
: League of legends rules foment more toxicity than helps it stop
> [{quoted}](name=Crush Capitalism,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=YkL0Wq6o,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-05-16T22:46:20.314+0000) > > Frankly it's ridiculous. > > You're expected not to flame, makes sense, yet you cannot reply back, if you do it's considered flame even when you're right, even when your criticisms are correct. Does it _help_, though? Taking criticism is already not as easy a prospect for a lot of people as you're trying to make it out to be - imagine how hard it must be with the addition of tension and pressure from competitive online play. Especially since you bring this up in the context of replying to flaming, which...how on earth do you expect _that_ to help? Considering your situation happened because you effectively retaliated, I'd have thought _you_ of all people would've understood _both_ of those concepts. > Here's what I told the staff last week about a case and where I discussed rules: > > -I've recently got chat restricted and the logs are really tame, I don't swear, say %%% or anything of the sort, my criticism is always founded, is this the level for punishment? Worse, is that I've played dozens and dozens of games and in just 2 recent ones i get chat restricted immediately. > > If you punish players for tame stuff like this it only makes one care less after first infraction because of losing honor rewards and stuff. What do you mean by "tame stuff"? I ask this because not only are you suspiciously coy about showing your chatlog, but swearing and zero-tolerance phrases aren't the only way to get punished. You do know that, right? > Caring about a game is not flame, criticism is not flame, replying in chat or writing a lot is not flame either. So what _did_ you do, then? Considering that you show that the support said that... > I see you were blaming other players for their mistakes and putting them down for their performance while spamming the chat with complaints. Such behavior does not encourage others to do better in the game and only creates a even more negative atmosphere! ...I'm starting to suspect that the only reason you believe the rules are bad is because it goes after more than just the worst of the worst, and targets behaviour that you (more than likely disingenuously) refer to as "criticism". If you behaved the way I'm suspecting you behaved, do you really think berating someone who didn't play up to your standard will suddenly magically make them play better? > And my reply: > > Your rules and the fake way companies act are more toxic than anything people say in chat. Literally _how?_ > It's disgusting even, vomit inducing reading the shit you type and you ever dare put hearts. Oh no. How dare a person representing a company attempt to be _friendly!_ I promise you, you'd find excuses to complain if the tone was cold and formal or blunt and to the point. And in any case, if you really want to convince people that you _aren't_ the sort of person who gives off enough of a negative vibe to be unpleasant to play with, antagonistic replies like that are _not_ helping your case. > People are feeble weak minded cowards nowadays and it's because of positions taken by companies such as this one. Or...you know...sometimes criticism can be overblown, unwarranted or unneeded and can often drag morale down when it's aggressively pushed enough. > **You're supposed to punish racists, death threats and stuff that crosses the line, people getting uncomfortable with rudeness or straightforwardness have to deal with it. They already do. You're only upset because they don't _just_ punish those kind of people. > Or at least be %%%%ing decent You're _pleasant_, you know that? > and enable an option to disable chat. It's not even coherent. Yes, Riot! Screw over everyone who uses the chat even for sincere communication all because of the relative minority of bad behaviour! > **Your rules create more toxicity, not stop it. You keep saying that, yet you give no proof to that. I don't know why I even bother. > I didn't report players because I didn't care, but since people started reporting me I reported others for minor reasons, truly pettiness. This is the dumb call out culture we live today and Riot is part of it and enabling it. Do you not see this Lola? Do you not see that all this crap is more harmful than good?** I mean..._I_ don't. Again, until you prove it, this is nothing more than the incoherent whining of yet another person who's upset that they flamed in retaliation and got caught. > Now I got 3 chat logs for a new chat restrict and in all of them my flame is either saying stfu to their flame or replying back with criticism of their plays If you're confident in saying that's what happened, _**show them**_. Otherwise, I'm still going to speculate that this only happened because you retaliated, got reported, got punished, and are now comically upset about it all the while blaming everyone but yourself for a problem that, irrespective of which way you slice it, is your own fault.
Murenu (EUW)
: This game is a scam and robbery
Mate. You weren't robbed. The premium items weren't legally yours to begin with. Heck, the _account_ wasn't legally yours to begin with. You agreed to Riot being able to do this the moment you set your account up: > 2.1. How can my account be suspended or terminated? (If you break the rules, Demacian Justice will be visited upon your account!) > Three different people/entities can suspend or terminate your account: > 2.1.1. You. You may terminate or suspend your account at any time by contacting us at support@riotgames.com . > 2.1.2. Us. We may terminate or suspend your account if we determine, acting reasonably that: > you have violated any part of this Agreement; > we have stopped offering the Riot Services in your region; or > doing so would be in the best interests of our community, the Riot Services, or the rights of a third party. > We may make such determinations, among other ways, by using automated systems and machine learning tools. > 2.2. What happens if my account is terminated? (No LoL for you.) > If your account is terminated for one of the reasons referred to in clause 2.1, you’ll no longer have access to it, including any of the associated data or content (e.g., champions, skins, Riot Points, etc.). Where we terminate for a legitimate reason, for example where you have breached this Agreement, you’ll not be entitled to any refunds and we’ll have no liability to you. We also reserve the right to terminate any other accounts you may have created, as well as your access to any other Riot Services (also without any refunds or liability to you). > You understand and agree that using the Riot Services comes with the risk that your account may be terminated or suspended and that, whenever you use the Riot Services, you’ll bear this risk in mind and always conduct yourself appropriately. [Source](https://euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/legal/termsofuse#section2) > 4.3. Do I “own” the Virtual Items I unlock? (No. What you “unlock” is not the virtual item itself, but rather, a qualified right to access it in the Game.) You have no ownership or other property interest in any of the Virtual Items you unlock, regardless of whether you acquired access to those Virtual Items using Riot Points, Blue Essence or Hextech Crafting. Virtual Items have no monetary value. You can’t redeem them for cash. You can’t obtain any refunds for purchasing Riot Points or Virtual Items, except as expressly permitted by us. > **PLEASE NOTE THAT THE SUPPLY OF RIOT POINTS AND THE PERFORMANCE OF SERVICES BEGINS IMMEDIATELY AFTER YOU COMPLETE YOUR PURCHASE, AND ONCE ACCESS TO THE RIOT POINTS HAS BEEN ENABLED ON YOUR ACCOUNT, THE CONTRACT HAS BEEN FULLY PERFORMED BY US. YOU THEREFORE EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE, CONSENT AND AGREE THAT YOU LOSE YOUR RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL WITH RESPECT TO OUR SERVICE OF PROVIDING YOU RIOT POINTS ONCE YOU COMPLETE THE PURCHASE.** > You can find our [current content refund policy](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201751864-Content-Refund-FAQ) online at: (https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201751864-Content-Refund-FAQ ). > We have the right to delete, alter, move, remove, or transfer any and all Game Content—including Virtual Items—in whole or in part, at any time and for any reason or no reason, with or without notice to you, and with no liability of any kind to you. We don’t provide or guarantee, and expressly disclaim, any value, cash or otherwise, attributed to any data residing on servers we operate or control, including any Game Content attributed to your account. The sale or transfer of your right to access certain Virtual Items, Blue Essence, Riot Points or Hextech Items may only be conducted via services approved of or provided by us, if any. [Source](https://euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/legal/termsofuse#section4) > I know you guys incentive bans so people make new accounts and buy more skins Heard that one many times before, and it hasn't started making any _more_ sense. If people are put in your situation by being made aware through a ban as to how they can lose access to their skins, surely that would make them _less_ inclined to create another account to purchase more skins? Gee, it's almost as if Riot actually bans accounts because letting bad behaviour go without consequences is a _bad_ thing. > Another thing is that players are allowed to feed intentionally ignore team play bad no way to pusnigh those players but if we complaint and "flame" said players we get ban just because they can report and the chat is saved That's not Riot's fault. That's the fault of verbal bad behaviour being naturally easier to spot. Especially when intentional feeding is only undebatably distinct from mere unskilled play if you either have a clear statement of intent to feed, or if you were able to literally read someone's mind. > very stupid and promoting the snow flake generation we live in Yeah guys! You're all snowflakes for thinking that having someone ruin people's leisure time with bad behaviour is _bad_ or something! God, what a horrible world we live in where people aren't free to act like jerks in an online video game! /sarcasm
Noctiss (EUNE)
: "stop chat and play"
> [{quoted}](name=Noctiss,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=qEAeBvG1,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-05-07T10:08:51.889+0000) > > using the chat is not prohibited, its actually made to be used BIG HMMMM ...for inter-team communication. Not lengthy conversations, not heated arguments that only serve to drive down team morale, not any of that. It's not that the chat is allegedly prohibited, it's that you aren't allowed to use the chat in a way that ruins things for others.
: IFS System
> [{quoted}](name=Ýãśüø,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=lUW1w8Gm,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-05-06T11:00:04.973+0000) > > When Reporting Someone , But If They Report You Whoever Your Trying To Report Will Get You Chat Restriction For Any Tiny Or Small Reason That Riot May See As An Offence To Other Player's. _Is_ it "any tiny or small reason" in your case, though? I mean, the fact that you don't give any indication as to what you did that got you restricted is already making that hard to believe. And I've read your five examples. None of your purely anecdotal case studies prove anything. The "feedback" you're talking about doesn't even appear every time a report leads to a punishment. This holds true even if you're unpunished, so this isn't a special case.
: So you're telling me that a riven without items, with troll spells and 0/20 is not a inter? just someone having a bad game? please.
> [{quoted}](name=imafurry123,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=mEsyRpi7,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-05-05T22:51:23.177+0000) > > So you're telling me that a riven without items, with troll spells and 0/20 is not a inter? just someone having a bad game? No, that _isn't_ what I'm telling you. I'm simply saying that even if your thread _didn't_ boil down to overly broad vague suggestions of "fix it", determining intentional feeding from unskilled play isn't as simple as your cherrypicked scenarios indicated it is.
: The new player experience sucks
> [{quoted}](name=imafurry123,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=mEsyRpi7,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-05-05T15:50:38.439+0000) > > perma ban flamers while inters get away with inting. This topic's been covered thousands of times before, but to give the short version, what you're describing is less the product of the ban system needing fixing and more a product of an easier thing to definitively punish being definitively punished more often. Because without a clear statement of intent in the chat or the ability to literally read someone's mind, there's not much to clearly differentiate "intentional feeding" from "unskilled play".
Zantier (EUW)
: New report option
> [{quoted}](name=Zantier,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=YG6wGMxf,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-05-04T00:02:26.219+0000) > > There should be an additional report option for those can't be reported for a conventional summoners code rule break, things such as intentionally not playing as a team How would the system even spot that? Hell, how would _anyone_ even spot that? And how would it get around the dilemma that the feederbuster already suffers which comes in the form of the risk of catching simple unskilled play in the crossfire? > intentionally taking cs/kills from another lane when they are behind That's not against the rules. What certain disingenuous players see as "kill stealing" is at the end of the day just another kill for the team. You still get the XP for being involved in the encounter, the enemy is left one champion weaker for the near future, and the only thing you missed out on is the gold from the killing blow. That's it. God forbid a player consider the situation of another player in a game explcitly based around teamwork. It's almost as if getting a high number of player kills isn't the end goal of a League match or something. > This feature should match players together who have been reported using this feature. If a suggestion ends in the Prisoner's Island scenario, that's not a good sign. You don't rid a game (or any community, really) of a problem by concentrating the problem into one place as a natural punishment, that's not how human behaviour works. > For those worried about it being abused and getting reported for "He stole one kill from me report xy" when you actually ganked and just got the kill or "report xy feeding" when there just having a bad game, I'm implying that it would take a LARGE amount of reports in a small period of time for this to affect you. If you are being reported in 60% or maybe even more of your games for having an negative impact on others experience you would be penalized I mean, the system already works similar to that anyway, so this ultimately doesn't change the fact that what you're wanting punished is either too subjective or is just a product of you (and anyone else who's complained about killstealing) simply not understanding what people are tasked with doing in this game.
: Ripped off by riot games after Prestige Skin Purchase.
> [{quoted}](name=Jannanomana,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=uuUx1ayq,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-05-01T20:12:30.868+0000) > > **1 hour ago**: > i logged in iand i got the notification > "You got 23% more honored then the average player." > -> Honor Rank upgrade > > __________________________________ > > **1 game later:** > i got 14 day banned. they try to fraud on me again? Last time they banned me for 14 days cause of "inting" and then unbanned me cause it was an error. now they bann me again 14 days for what ever reason. > > ______________________________________________________ > > **Is that the "New marketing methode" ? No, it's a clear-cut case of the fact that reports and honors aren't tied into each other. > banning players that invest in microtransaction, so they create a new account and buy again? Also they knew i bough merch in the past... ** 1. Buying premium currency never gave anyone leverage in this game's punishment hierarchy. And rightfully so. 2. Whether or not the above _was_ the case, your assumption makes no sense. Being banned means that a player lost access to their premium purchases, so why _wouldn't_ they be wary of purchasing premium currency and items if they found out first hand that Riot can revoke access to them? Riot don't ban players to encourage more purchasing, they ban accounts because the community doesn't take kindly to bad behaviour without anything in the way of meaningful consequences. You didn't get "ripped off by riot" - you behaved badly to the extent where you got a 14-day ban (which is _not_ something you would get on a first punishment unless you were saying some really reprehensible things during your matches). It just so happens that this took place after you made a premium purchase, and I would highly advise rethinking your behaviour while you're out of the territory of a permanent ban.
: Does the "Message Box" when reporting someone even matters?
> [{quoted}](name=Jannanomana,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ueZAnZd4,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-05-01T11:30:46.132+0000) > > Reported a person few days ago. Today i checked opgg/history and the person still playing... That doesn't really mean much. As long as it's possible for a player to get punished with chat restrictions, match history isn't all that reliable of an indicator for a punishment. > Does Riot/League dont bann players anymore, cause the overall playerbase from League of Legends decreased? Or whats going on? As of me typing this, I can see _nine_ threads on the New tab of this forum consisting of people complaining that a punishment happened. And that's both without clicking "show more", _and_ assuming I haven't missed any. Riot absolutely still bans players. It's just that those submitting the report don't always get notified about it.
Vegito101 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Cobaltmotari,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=iYORE6Jp,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-28T10:26:32.494+0000) > > Listen I am open for constructive conversation.If your only desire is to insult with your irony and sarcasm then find different interlocutor . I am not interested in argue with arrogant person ... I could also mock you for your lack of logic in most of those arguments ,but its waste of time...Learn how to show respect towards others while you express your "huge knowledge" ,and then come to talk with me
> [{quoted}](name=Vegito101,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=iYORE6Jp,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-28T22:45:39.516+0000) > > Listen I am open for constructive conversation.If your only desire is to insult with your irony and sarcasm then find different interlocutor . If my comment gave you the impression that that was my _only_ desire, then that says more about you than it does about me. Especially considering the "constructive criticism" you claim to be open to took up pretty much the first half of that comment at least, so you don't have much of an excuse to have not read it. Unless by "constructive", you mean "sugarcoated" - and in that case, speaking as someone who spent years under that belief just over 10 years ago, that's not a healthy mindset to adopt when it comes to being open to criticism. > I am not interested in argue with arrogant person ... I could also mock you for your lack of logic in most of those arguments Complains about me being arrogant... ...arrogantly patronises me with remarks about "lack of logic". Ok. > but its waste of time Didn't stop you from replying though, did it? > Learn how to show respect towards others while you express your "huge knowledge" ,and then come to talk with me Mate, given the aforementioned hypocritical remark about arrogance from earlier, you're really not in much of a position to be talking down to _other_ people about showing respect. Especially not with the sarcastic "huge knowledge" quip. If all you have to say in response to me are variations on a theme of "ignore the arguments, focus on the minority of potshots and then complain", it's high time you start taking your own advice.
: ***
Yeah, you keep telling yourself that, I'm sure it'll become true eventually.
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=LetMeAfkPlss,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=12Ad5ezQ,comment-id=000600000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-28T11:09:03.224+0000) > > see your own first post you are asking for me to fk off of the boards I was saying that you weren't making a good case for yourself when you threatened to leave, since the rhetoric you adopted made it so people would be _fine_ with you leaving, thus making the threat empty and meaningless. And you have the nerve to imply that _I_ can't read. Please. > i can be polite to polite people and not to you capiche? Good for you, wanna cookie? > like you are trying so hard to make me looke like and hypoc Ha. "Trying so hard". Implying that noticing the accidentally-hilarious irony of your situation was at all difficult. > you are one of the bullies i am talking about loll Assuming that this is actually true and _not_ just a tantrum thrown for the sake of a paper-thin martyr act; what does it say about you that you're still replying to the so-called "bullies"? Let alone replying in the aggressive way you're doing right now? All this is ultimately showing is that you're easy trollbait in a best-case scenario. And at that stage, leaving this community would be beneficial for you just as much as it is for us.
: i am not polite now lol most of you lost that privilege by being ragers and bullies
> [{quoted}](name=LetMeAfkPlss,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=12Ad5ezQ,comment-id=0006000000000001,timestamp=2019-04-28T11:01:36.066+0000) > > ragers Ha. Ha. Ha. The sheer galling irony.
: dude you are making yourself look like an idio..if you hate me so much i dont give a shit if you can't read i said i "may" not that i already left and goodbye like wtf? or are you entitled to people leaving boards you are not even active at?
> [{quoted}](name=LetMeAfkPlss,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=12Ad5ezQ,comment-id=0006000000000000,timestamp=2019-04-28T11:00:32.666+0000) > > dude you are making yourself look like an idio.. Ah yes, replying to people by claiming they're looking like an idiot! How _polite!_ > if you hate me so much i dont give a shit if you can't read _Politely_ telling people that they can't read! > i said i "may" not that i already left and goodbye like wtf? or are you entitled to people leaving boards you are not even active at? _Politely_ missing the basic point that you're in no position to complain about people not knowing "how to argue politely on the boards" when your angry replies to everyone on this thread indicate that you're completely incapable of practising what you preach. ...but in a _polite_ way! No, no, of course _I'm_ the one who's making themselves look like an idiot! (man, I've filled my sarcasm quota quickly before, but your sheer lack of self-awareness is just _golden!_)
: >your departure from this community was meant to be a bad thing. ofc it's a good thing as i won't have to deal with any of you anymore :D
Ok, bye then. Have fun showing how you argue _so politely_ when you _politely_ refer to communities as a "godforsaken place", _politely_ generalize everyone who criticizes you as "bullies and jerks", put on a _polite_ martyr act when moderators agree with the majority that your rhetoric is oh so _polite_, and _politely_ blame everyone but yourself for your own inability to _politely_ keep away from places that you admit to disliking. You know...in a _polite_ way!
: people who don't know how to argue politely on the boards
> [{quoted}](name=LetMeAfkPlss,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=12Ad5ezQ,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-04-27T20:34:41.863+0000) > > this is actually stupid people are only focusing on "roasting" others to get their "point" across instead of being civil ...in response to people who want to try and justify their behaviour in the wake of a blatantly-warranted punishment. Ah yes. _Those_...bastions of civility.[/sarcasm] > and of course the shitty moderation replicate the same shitty ban system of the game by not punishing people who instigate shit but deleting aggressive comments that are a knee jerk reaction to them and banning for them Is that really what happens? Or are you only angry that they delete _your_ comments? > I think it's no surprise that half the boards communities are bullies and jerks and it's actually sickening I actually wonder how did people like this who are apparently fully functional "adults" ever managed to hold down a job if they can't behave for 5 minutes on the boards? Even ignoring how the people you're obviously complaining about _aren't_ actually the people that give league a bad name (that would be the people who behave badly...you know..._in-game_.), you mean to tell me that anonymity on the internet means that people behave differently than they do as functioning adults in society?! Wow, what a bizarre concept! > if this shit will continue further i will just black list this site and be over with its bs forever with no hard feelings but it's sad that the amount of bad people here are ruining the fun you could get from interacting with the good ones If the general tone of your post was all you had to offer, then I'm puzzled here. I mean, here I am thinking that your departure from this community was meant to be a _bad_ thing.
Show more

Cobaltmotari

Level 25 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion