Rioter Comments
Eambo (EUW)
: Hey guys, This is a known visual issue - after relogging your LP should show accordingly, and all LP gains/losses are still being tracked :-)
I was D3 with around 70 LP i guess. I relogged and now i am diamand 1 with 0 Lp. What is this witchcraft?
Rioter Comments
: Dude, you are funny XDDD. So for you Bronze = Diamond. It is interesting XD and by all your comments here I can see that you just a 14- years old kid who is hard stuck bronze and does not improve, rather than you prefer to complain about others for being better than you XD. Well, I was like that but after some time I realize that I have to focus on me and deal with different playstyles and prove that I deserve to win using all game knowing that I have. Now u could be mad cuz I said the truth and you do not accept that or ur brain is just like your play style (%%%%ed up) {{sticker:katarina-love}} Much love
i could do the same with you now since i am higher on a video game rank then you. Do you feel stronger, more intelligent or above him in anyway ? Is your real life so sad that you have to be as proud of your ingame rank?
Get Juk3d (EUNE)
: you know what? I didn't even understand what you said but your suggestion game me an idea. when ever he uses his W, what ever card he picks will change the color of his next Q cards. for example if he stuns you with a yellow card, his next Q ( when ever he uses it ) will shoot 3 yellow cards. as you see there are no game play changes and no kit changes it's just a recolor and I think it's a nice touch.
tried to edit my post to make it more clear, that's the problem when you are posting something while making big breaks in every sentences - it doesn't make sense in the end.
Rioter Comments
: u can make any amount of account that u want. those r infinate 2nd chances mate. u can't go to the baker buy a bread, eat it and then ask your money back.
> u can't go to the baker buy a bread, eat it and then ask your money back. wtf is this? He is more like asking if he is allowed to enter the baker shop again instead of getting his money back. Get your stuff right.
: > [{quoted}](name=The Cream Reaper,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=3f0LXNFo,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2018-04-02T11:29:03.833+0000) > > and you deserved your punishment > > {{sticker:sg-ezreal}} But this thread isn't about that? This is about you mocking those who got permad due to a shitty system,people that perhaps spent a lot of money and invested a lot of time in this game.
> This is about you mocking those who got permad they deserved it.
: you are toxic mate, i did not insulted nobody .... have a nice day.
> i did not insulted nobody correct, you insulted someone
Magneset (EUW)
: You don't get banned in CS:GO for flaming and the flaming in that game is not even half as bad as it is in this one. Thats probably also because of voice chat which is probably one of the many reasons they are adding it to League.
That's probably more cause you can go out of a CS:GO match whenever you want.
Sryex (EUW)
: He said why didn't you get there faster, and I said to him run to me, hence why I spammed pinged it. I would show you the vod, I was running up river and he ran away from me hence why he died.
This is like the most annoying stuff i saw here in the past 6 months. This should also be reportable as griefing since you spam the chat that much that pinging Summoner Spells or usefull calls wouldn't get attention with your spam.
: thats riot problem, add more invalid words,
Obviously this is your problem. Riot got rules for that, that's how they handled this "problem"
HGHam (EUW)
: I'm on about going 1/16 in game and purposely going 1v2 when you have less than 100HP. And doing that game after game after game.
Watch Kadeem on twitch, be happy he isn't on your team, carry on with your life.
Shukr4n (EUW)
: crash is , usually, not a internet problem, but a software problem. uisually. still u didnt provide anything usefull to make anyone understand your problem. so, enjoy the yelling. ps: u can run a progream for years and have zero problem, then u update something irrelevant and have program problems.
Correct, i had java installed which caused my Diablo 3 to crash when i switched to the desctop and back in to the game. I was curious how that happened and was deleting the latest installed programs till i knew which one it was.
: I really love this game, but the community and the attitude towards the players are so rotten that players start behaving like animals feel bad for this game......... gl all and hf with, if y dont wana try to make this game better just play with trolls afk and feeders ! Eat all shit that Riot Games feeding to you ! You deserve it !!!!!!!! GG ez game = Ban ! Deal with it ! HF all and GL am done {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
You know if everyone has a different opinion then yours it's very likely that you are the one with the wrong attitude. You can see that here by your poll.
ØnlyADC (EUW)
: FREE? XD I spent 1100 € in League {{summoner:31}}
does that make the game any less free to play?
iSneez (EUNE)
: When is it "OK" to AFK? - when you get diarrhea (this is the most important) - when your pet get diarrhea - when you need to puke - when your pet already puked - when you get unplanned job call you and you need to urgent go there to fix something. - when your friend got car broken and need a lift curse he stay with no heat in -10degrees outside - when the building it's on fire - when you spilled juice/tea/coffee/whatever on you and the keyboard and the pet - when you remeber you forgot to pick the kid from kindergarten - when another country invade your country and bombing alarm sound - when first alien ship is broadcast at national television and aliens say they come in peace - when your girlfriend brought another girl home and they both come naked in your room - when police call you and announce you they found your stolen car (that you did not knwo it was stolen) - when wife parents make you a surprise unannounced visit - when your friend call at the door to surprise you that he got out of jail after 10 years - when police break your door to search for drugs becuase they mistaken the building, the apartment number, and your name - when your cat went out of window at floor 10 and he walk on a small edge outside stalking a bird {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
> when you remeber you forgot to pick the kid from kindergarten that one got me :D And as i see i have less reasons to go afk cause i have no pets :(
Raistlin (EUNE)
: I kind of dont understand that since everyone can see my name as well, i didnt call anyone names, they kind of did xD Also, i very very seriously doubt it works like many people think, i get matched with same toxic players if i dont report them, right after i report them, guess what, it just doesnt match me with them again ;) but it does with other players. Think on that folks. If they banned most toxic players who would than play.
just yesterday someone opened a thread like you and was naming some player while claiming that this player was using homophobic slurs against the OP. A Riot member watched the game chat and didn't find anything which was even near that toxic behaviour the OP claimed. THAT'S the reason why naming and shaming isn't allowed. Cause people will witch hunt other people which are may innocent.
: I have been told it is by volunteers.
I would like to see that with proof.
: >you yourself said you were "triggered" by My english is not the best, sometimes I have to use a word which means only about the thing I mean. It was not the single comment which "triggered" me, but the information about the guy and his mentality about other people. >you suddenly felt morally justified in hurling abuse at someone I do not understand how could saying 1=1 (ah=ah) be abuse. It is just a fact, which was unclear to someone and therefore had to be stated out loud in front of his friends. As we finns would say: raise the cat on the table. Also I ask you to notice at what was this response of mine. >You are not pleasant to be around if your story is true! Yeah, well, I'm not superpositive person, I find them boring and kind of superficial. Someone %%%%s with me, I %%%% with them, just like most of the people in the real word (out of your safespace) would do. I can understand that people who live around feather and flovers do not like behaviour like that. And no, I don't mean "eye for and eye", more like if someone punch me, I don't run away, but instead go to the guy and ask what the hell was that etc.
> It is just a fact Is keep seeing you coming up with that "it's a fact" stuff. You can have a fact and still be toxic or harras someone If you see a fat person in a bus and you feels gross by that picture you could call that out on him on the bus while other people are around "Oh my good you are so unbelievable fat, I am disgusted, I can't see that anymore" Don't you think thats fking toxic? If not then you have serious problems and you will not fit in any society.
: i hate sorakas that use Q and morganas W on my waves i cant even set my cs properly and we dumbly push 24/24 ,,, go ahead prove me i said something wrong
you are silver 4 and dont know better ^^ it's fine if you are not harrassing your teammates for that. You can hate whatever you want :)
Penyü (EUW)
: obviously not don't make shit up and spread misinformation
Number one from 2 years ago: https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/ywInFrBQ-i-got-a-14-day-ban-your-opinion-on-if-it-was-the-right-punishment double post from Tantram 2 months ago that there are "zero tolerance phrases" https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/OeZ3ipZB-got-a-14-day-suspension-by-a-teammate-on-purpose I can go on and spam you with threads but I guess this should do it. Now YOU don't make shit up just because I asked a simple question.
Penyü (EUW)
: "I know that by saying the k word you instantly get 14 day ban but this guy didn't" how? how do you know this? Because it clearly isn't true
Doesn't that go with the "zero tolerance" advertise which we are getting here on boards from rioters and the board staff from time to time?
: i can barely figure out what you're trying to say, but the closest thing i can see that this comment is is a really sh!tty attempt at using my own words against me. read the whole post and try again.
You sir, are a real Cartman. Someone who is so obsessed with being right that you will trick your own mind into really thinking that you are right. Let it go, you are not.
: I can learn that 4 champions are at a disadvantage against 5?
You could learn that even a 4v5 is winnable if everyone is focused because you have a experience advantage. I won 4 "4v5" from the beginning in my life till now. Amazing feeling when this happens. Sadly often someone is already at the beginning like "FK REPORT THAT %%%%%%!!! OPEN MID!!!".
: Thats blaming and is reportable. The fact that you "forgot" to mute players is unbelivable to me, since no1 mutes 1 by 1 if you want to mute all players you just use command "/mute all"
/fullmute all is even better
starkk1234 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=CooL Ice Tea,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=r74zqYjP,comment-id=0004000000000001,timestamp=2017-12-06T09:42:37.438+0000) > > I take a guess that I am older than you. "Kid". > > "It's the internet why would you get mad about something here?! bla bla bla" <- that's your excuse. If it's not then my argument is that you wouldn't act like a damn jerk with strangers in reallife while playing something else. > > If this is the internet and nothing has a meaning here why aren't you posting your facebook page and giving us your passwords for all websites. The only reason people act like assholes ingame is that they are anonymous behind their computer. > > You want to trigger a reaction with writing questionmarks to get people mad which is basically acting like a asshole. If your enjoyment comes from other people getting mad then you are the problem since you search for that experience and not the people which get triggerd. > > And i can already assume which kind of "uuhhhh, crybaby" answer you are givin write now. Clearly i have a problem, while you are perfectly fine and sane all the while getting triggered by "?". You comparing private information about someone to a simple "?" in a game where it really has no meaning is like comparing your car getting stolen by someone and someone asking you when you last had a beer. And honestly i would consider getting checked by a psychiatrist if u go out of your mind by a "?" while you claim to be a mature and rationale person (i just assumed rationale my apologize if you are not). And if you think that requires a report then you clearly get more enjoyment for reporting people for the most simple reason there is. Next time you will get triggered cause noone is writing anything, "report them. where is the flame. what is this bs". Anyway good luck in you future games, maybe chill and actually report people that deserved to get reported. P.s. ...?
> [{quoted}](name=starkk1234,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=r74zqYjP,comment-id=00040000000000010000,timestamp=2017-12-06T09:53:36.949+0000) > > Clearly i have a problem, while you are perfectly fine and sane all the while getting triggered by "?". You comparing private information about someone to a simple "?" in a game where it really has no meaning is like comparing your car getting stolen by someone and someone asking you when you last had a beer. > And honestly i would consider getting checked by a psychiatrist if u go out of your mind by a "?" while you claim to be a mature and rationale person (i just assumed rationale my apologize if you are not). > And if you think that requires a report then you clearly get more enjoyment for reporting people for the most simple reason there is. Next time you will get triggered cause noone is writing anything, "report them. where is the flame. what is this bs". > Anyway good luck in you future games, maybe chill and actually report people that deserved to get reported. > > P.s. ...? 404 valid argument not found. Discussion abort.
starkk1234 (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=CooL Ice Tea,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=r74zqYjP,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2017-12-06T06:48:36.736+0000) > > People search for ways to offend someone ingame without a punishment. If someone on mid is getting ganked by support and jungler and ends up in a not winning situation it will trigger the shit out of me if they come up with the questionmark. They know what they want to tell me, i know what they want to tell me. If they didn't want to tell me anything they wouldn't use it. Yeah you should report them, so they can report you for false report one more kid back on the streets and away from computer.
I take a guess that I am older than you. "Kid". "It's the internet why would you get mad about something here?! bla bla bla" <- that's your excuse. If it's not then my argument is that you wouldn't act like a damn jerk with strangers in reallife while playing something else. If this is the internet and nothing has a meaning here why aren't you posting your facebook page and giving us your passwords for all websites. The only reason people act like assholes ingame is that they are anonymous behind their computer. You want to trigger a reaction with writing questionmarks to get people mad which is basically acting like a asshole. If your enjoyment comes from other people getting mad then you are the problem since you search for that experience and not the people which get triggerd. And i can already assume which kind of "uuhhhh, crybaby" answer you are givin write now.
: How do I Keep Calm When my Teammate Trolls/Is Being Toxic?
> I cannot block them, because they may give some useful info. i win more games when i start the game with /fullmute all this even includes pings. You get more distracted from your teammates then they give you information. Most of the pings are useless and you keep thinking more about those useless pings then about your next moves.
: You can swear all you like in game not get banned but if someone reports you AND you have been swearing you will get punished or it will go towards a future punishment.
Swearing is allowed, rioters do it. Swearing with the intent to aim at someone is what gets you in trouble.
: Since when expressing confusion is a form of harrasment? You kids get offended by everything nowdays dont you
People search for ways to offend someone ingame without a punishment. If someone on mid is getting ganked by support and jungler and ends up in a not winning situation it will trigger the shit out of me if they come up with the questionmark. They know what they want to tell me, i know what they want to tell me. If they didn't want to tell me anything they wouldn't use it.
: What is better, Tea or coffee?
Tenchev (EUW)
: I have played this game for over 6 years and I believe I well know the difference between toxic and pissed off. Not sure for how many people k%% has become the new fu%% off. You are going to tell me that muting everyone is a better option than trying to communicate with your teammates? What about killed your self - in a way you died because of a mistake is that still punishable, isn't that the same abriviature? How can you distinguish both of them? You argument is super strange you know that? "No matter how small" well, ofc it matters how small. Everything should be related and proportionate to what you have said. If i punch you in the face I wont be in jail for that and I wont be given death sentance.
> "No matter how small" well, ofc it matters how small. you can try that on your own, next time you are ingame after your 14 day ban tell someone he is a noob and bad at the game. If you are lucky he won't report you, if you are not ... we will see here again.
: bad players
I don't realy understand what your message is? What exactly are you trying to explain? The only thing i am sure about is the fact that you are unhappy with your honor level 0 at the moment. If you are on zero you had some bad behaviour in the past and you have to earn your honor back on a longer way. That's what it is. It's not realy a punishment if you are below 2, it's a kind of present / benefit if you are lv. 2. or above.
: That statement is not a a toxic / flaming statement since raping yourself is impossible. Rape has to be carried by another human. You cannot rape yourself.
After seeing you here i have to say that you actually don't need another human. You not only played yourself, you raped yourself. First of all you don't understand 90 % of what people answered here.
do0kie (EUNE)
: You all will be only bad jokes to me. Hehe XD
> Go learn to respect, brats. Most people on boards are the calm which don't flame which you just insulted. I hope you can spot the Irony.
: As I said, specifying that you know what you should do and that you're doing something else on purpose to make the game worse for someone is the only case that can be considered an offense. Cheers.
> specifying that you know what you should do and that you're doing something else if my team is fighting the other team on baron and i am playing twisted fate while they have 3 inhibs and no tower in base. Is it good if I ult to my team or into the enemy base? Cause anyway the team will report the decision which costs the game.
Voldymort (EUNE)
: >But thats a tiny tiny minority. given what i've seen on these boards, i beg to differ ;) >In all my time on the boards I've seen exactly 2 players where this actually happened. i take it you don't spend much time on them then. theres a bunch of them on a weekly basis >Vampires are extinct nowadays tell that to my neighbour on the 8th floor who never leaves the house except during the night to go grab a bite ;) >it's 5 years old...pretty much everything works differently now. i can ask riot support if it's still accurate if you prefer:) i don't mind. sounds fun! ;)
> given what i've seen on these boards, i beg to differ ;) go to your next jail and talk to the people in there. You will see that 75 % of them are there by a mistake and that they aren't guilty. At least that's what they will say.
Voldymort (EUNE)
: >I feel like you didn't read my post .As I said words "Fat , Stupid , Feeder , etc." might be taken out context , context doesn't make those words any less demeaning. rape jokes may be funny but that doesn't mean that the word itself gets any less focus. apologetics are not relevant. context is not relevant. the fact that when you type k y s , you are actually kidding or meant to say "keep yourself safe" or some other absurdity ***is not relevant*** when you use offensive words with strangers who are not your friends, ***you won't EVER like the results!***, regardless if it's real life or in an online game >The "flamers you play their cards right" I don't even understand what that means. the nunu in the following clip found a way to abuse the system in order to int and not get caught https://youtu.be/qqxr-hugWPw?t=225 if riot made public the toxicity requirements for 10 game chat bans and the others, as well as the time before the punishments reset, do you really think that there are no people who would abuse that information? {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-rainbows}}
> [{quoted}](name=Voldymort,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EJ8tJwX7,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2017-09-21T13:11:14.915+0000) > > context doesn&#x27;t make those words** any less demeaning.** rape jokes may be funny but that doesn&#x27;t mean that the word itself gets any less focus. wanna jump in here quick. Examples: 1) "excuse me, I %%%%ed it up .. I am stupid" 2) "don't worry, I am not going to die again, don't want to be the feeder! :)" 3) "okay boys, let's go I am fat now" Context does matter. But the system would catch that up in a correct way and wouldn't punish me. Someone could be toxic at you without those words and the system would still notice that. It is about context. Everytime.
: All my friends are progressing a lot faster than me, without having been hit with a penalty yet. I am not in any way more toxic than they are. This is quite clearly a bug or something Riot hasn't told us yet.
Maybe this is not an issue but an designed leveling experience? Maybe you need 3000 points from 0 to 1 and from 1 to 2 you need 2000. Finaly from 2 (starting point) you are back in a normal progress and you get your honor level with 1500 points or sth. like that. Who told you every level is the same and that there is an issue right now? Who?
: > [{quoted}](name=The Wéeknd,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=vTBzy5Lg,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-09-18T17:39:26.678+0000) > > I had already been honor level 3 before that happened, and was close to be honor level 4. First of all, everyone started at honour 3 so you hadn't climbed anywhere. Secondly, you have no idea how close you are to gaining or losing a rank in honour. With this in mind, how do you know you're progressing slower than before? You have no frame of reference, for all you know you were actually close to dropping to honour 2 (which is more likely as it nearly always takes more than one game to issue a penalty).
First of all, everyone started at honour 2 so you have no clue what you were stating there. Secondly, you are correct.
: Mate if you get offended by that just go back to sesame street. This is just regular banter...
seems like the major part of the 30 million league players get offended by that since it is punishable. Maybe everyone who doesn't get offended should think about it.
: cool thanks guys thats one less summoner on the rift
I know you want to hear from riot something like "oh no please, we don't want to lose you as a customer" but they actually don't want you in your game when they perma ban you. So you won't scare anyone with that message.
Voldymort (EUNE)
: he reminds me of [this guy](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXiAayQ8KRA) would you agree?:P
can't i am at work and have no sound here.
: **Proof that my chat log is unedited and that's the only report i received** [Screen 1](https://gyazo.com/33c41ae09633590388f7b40973982c22) [Screen 2](https://gyazo.com/fd2db4035415b3c80a15d8705c814820) [Screen 3](https://gyazo.com/3af0d014c603e565eacb2432467800b8)
Still you are a horrible teammate and the major part of the community wouldn't like to play with someone like you. And yes there are people which wish death and cancer and that your family dies. And i would like to perma ban those people instantly, i think a lot of people agree. But this is something else and the question here is - did you deserve a punishment? And yes you deserved a punishment for being an annoying unsportslike teammate / enemy.
: i don't share them i give them and why do you wan't me to get banned did i do something to you ???
sharing or giving them is the same, you enable someone the account details to your account which falls under account sharing which is bannable. And obviously you are the one which is going to get yourself banned, not me.
: well i won't give an empty account that not polite in my country to give things people gave you empty as well as the old system was far more rewarding and fun to play with then this one
> [{quoted}](name=SmokWEED1990,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=0N6GePjw,comment-id=0000000000020001,timestamp=2017-08-31T16:30:13.560+0000) > > well i won&#x27;t give an empty account that not polite in my country to give things people gave you empty as well as the old system was far more rewarding and fun to play with then this one so you just admited to a riot member that you share accounts which is a bannable offence. You played yourself.
: This things that you found in my games are not me tilted or tilting just a fun way to talk but not only you didn't look at my finest games that i didn't even get a single honor for (that's why the title is what it is)
> This things that you found in my games are not me tilted or tilting just a fun way to talk ever considerd that other players which read your sh it dont feel like you are making fun?
: > [{quoted}](name=Riot Tantram,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=dRYe9Omt,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-08-30T23:33:37.090+0000) > > per·ma·nent > ˈpərmənənt > adjective > > 1. > lasting or intended to last or remain unchanged indefinitely. > "a permanent ban on the dumping of radioactive waste at sea" > synonyms: lasting, enduring, indefinite, continuing, perpetual, everlasting, eternal, abiding, constant, irreparable, irreversible, lifelong, indissoluble, indelible, standing, perennial, unending, endless, never-ending, immutable, undying, imperishable, indestructible, ineradicable, ineliminable; More Meh. Ofc he won't get his acc back, and I am sure the punishment was deserved. But I don't find very... "mature" from Riot to basically laugh at his face for his request, instead of simply explaning normally why he can't have it back.
if that guy would have done 1 minute of research for other perma banned topics here then he would have seen it himself. If you are lazy you get what you deserve.
Show more

CooL Ice Tea

Level 216 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion