: > [{quoted}](name=Whats Supp Doc,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=3BAe6KhR,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-09-04T08:35:48.275+0000) > > worst region is afrika: > > they keep trying to play on EUW server ruining each match they join cause they have 5 mill latancy or DC every min. > > they should have way better stats at turkey server. > > yes i know, then i get the " we rn't turkeys " quote but your deffo not europeans either. For being European, you should take some English lessons though, just saying. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
You don't even know if he's English/Scottish/Irish/Welsh
: i say delete evelynn and make a respectable champion to replace her
: Sounds like you've already got a very clear idea of a new Shadow Isles champion which I love. I was thinking of a champion who started off as an evil being but became conscious of his horrific actions and is now calling together an army to conquer the Shadow Isles. He'd be more of a deceiving kind of guy who'd trick Hecarim (for example) into serving him and helping him defeat Thresh. In the end he'd probably end up being corrupted again by the evil of the Shadow Isles, becoming no better than the others.
Or he'd be aware he wouldn't last long as a benevolent person and would tell his army to never give in to Thresh or Mordekaiser or Karthus. I love a champion who knows he's doomed and so decides to continue his legacy
: The thing about the shadow isles is that it's a corrupted place. Death isn't natural there anymore and anything that dies there gets corrupted by this unnatural death. The only way to stay good is by magical means. Yorick is good cause he has that bottle of holy water on him, but if he were to ever lose that bottle, he would become as bad as everyone else on the shadow isles. Maokai is more like the evil good guy or the good bad guy, he was a spirit who placed his soul into a magical tree. He wants to restore the shadow isles, but his way of doing it, in a way, is evil. Yorick is trying to save the people, Maokai is trying to restore the nature and he will not care how many he has to kill in order to do so. The thing that makes Shadow isle champions interesting is the way they are evil spirits. Some folk were probably just your everyday farmers, fishermen, lumberjacks and so on, just living their lives, but then got turned into these undead beings who now use their skills to bring death. While actual evil people just got an upgrade. So if there will ever be a "Good" champion from Shadow Isles, that character needs to be someone who had so much good in them that, even after being corrupted, they still do everything in their power to fix this problem. They aren't waiting like Yorick and testing the waters, they aren't like Maokai and only protecting the nature. This character would need to be someone who looks scary, but the way they talk and hold up their weapon should make it clear that they are a champion of justice and natural balance. Sure they might be scary, but they will protect anyone in need. But the problem with this character idea is that, how would they know if this can be fixed? The black mist has to come from somewhere and this champion would need to be constantly attacking that! The only way to make this character work would be by having a dual champion with them. That's right. Riot would need to make the very source of the black mist into a character along with this good character. Also, I would like to see more Shadow isle champions who uses a fishing rod as a weapon. Like a "Fisher of souls" type of undead character. And before you confuse this into Thresh, I'm talking about a character who swings a fishing rod with a mean looking fishing hook on it. Instead of grabbing and pulling opponents in, he would pull out your soul and he would try fishing it. If he manages to fish your soul, he deals damage. The only way to stop that is by attacking him. Imagine Illaois E but you have to keep pressing the ability button to fish the soul, meaning that his cooldown and him taking damage is what prevents him from just over powering his opponents.
Sounds like you've already got a very clear idea of a new Shadow Isles champion which I love. I was thinking of a champion who started off as an evil being but became conscious of his horrific actions and is now calling together an army to conquer the Shadow Isles. He'd be more of a deceiving kind of guy who'd trick Hecarim (for example) into serving him and helping him defeat Thresh. In the end he'd probably end up being corrupted again by the evil of the Shadow Isles, becoming no better than the others.
Rioter Comments
: Last week my friend got permabanned for criticizing one of our teammates, he did not use any insults.
He's been banned two times before, and he really believed he had learned from it.
Shamose (EUW)
: Riots Punishment system is godlike. (Feat. TF Blade.)
Last week my friend got permabanned for criticizing one of our teammates, he did not use any insults.
Artajlo (EUW)
: Fanmade Veigar Skin Rework
I like it a lot! The effects are different from the other splash-arts and more drawing-like, which I really love, I think it's time for a different kind of splash art
: junglers you should use to learn how to jungle {{champion:32}} {{champion:19}} these 2 junglers are perfect for people who learn to jungle, especially jungle farming. Amumu is a atank jungler and warwick is fighter jungler.
: Yes, Kindred is difficult. Zac and Nocturne can kill that monsters easier because Nocturne his passive is a little wave clear (For Raptors and wolves) and Zac can heal himself with that little slimeballs. I have tried to jungle with kindred and that is very difficult. ADC is also an option for Kindred and I tried it, but that is difficult too.
It's a strong pick though, once you know how to jungle, you can start trying her out
: Gangplank Montage- ImTheShadowJuker
Some of those are UTTERLY AWESOME
TTekkers (EUW)
: The issue is that the ADC will always be reliant on AA's to deal damage, and there's not much you can do with that to diversify the role - Jhin, Kalista, Ashe are all nice variations, but pretty much every other ADC is a variation on a theme, so not much diversity.
There aren't much better kinds of orgasms than the ones you get when sniping someone
jaco746 (EUW)
: my thoughts about adc. i cant play adc and i dont like to play it becuse you supp can ruin the game. i to hate to play adc becuse you need to farm all minions in the wawe ther come(s).
Also I don't know what elo you are but farming is extremely important for all lanes
: I think unique stuff will happen anyways. Riot always puts up there quality, be it champ design or even skins. I mean first Kindred as a ADC jungler and then Jhin. They said on the Q&A with ghostcrawler that they are always trying to bring out something unique and innovative, but I guess before the next champion gets released we first get the warwick rework. They also teased that something crazy/big may happen in the mid season 7, kinda hyped for that.
Yeah, but it seems Riot now rather wants to fix old champions, here we are now with the galio rework right after the ww rework, after that we'll finally get a champ which will hopefully be an ADC (it will probably be a support though) but after that there'll be the Tank Update...
Undine (EUW)
: The whole botlane needs a rework...
: It's not about rengar, it's about any melee champion in the game... They can't do anything if they can't hit you, but let them hit you once and you are LUCKY if you didn't die in 1-2 hits. Where you need to perfectly kite out at least 5+ hits to kill them.
'course, Rengar was just one of my splendid examples :D
Sicarrio (EUW)
: Is Ahri inspired by Naruto?
also the stripe things on her face ar like Naruto's
glow fox (EUW)
: Tried to make music themed around SR
: How to be good at jungling
Know your jungle routes, read the mobafire guides for zac and nocturne (I think you should leave Kindred until you become better at Jungling), don't only read the builds, the information given by the players is really handy, trust them they main that champion. Indeed you shouldn't gank a lane when there's a big enemy minion wave, it's extremely bad when you go in, you'll just give the enemy laner a kill because your laner was busy, of course you can't always gank if your laner is constantly pushing, try looking at the map every few seconds to know when you should gank, which is either when your laner is pushed in, but not by a too big wave, or when the enemy is trying to trade with your laner. You can farm the wave when you give the kill, don't do it when you took it, it can be already be frustrating for your ally to not get the kill, so if you take his cs as well you'll just tilt him/her. For more information watch famous junglers like Nightblue3 or Reignover here's a list of jungle streamers, they will surely help ya along with the guides on mobafire https://www.reddit.com/r/summonerschool/comments/54lf98/comprehensive_list_jungle_streamers/
Doomley (EUW)
: want to become a good jungler? ditch kindred. The other 2 are good for learning though. Most important thing for you early is to think all the time where the enemy jungler is. Don't feed lanes and don't sit in one place for too long. Don't gank if there is a big enemy minion wave. let your laner get the wave first. Always try to take scuttlers. Everything else you do is pretty situational and is pointless to talk about.
Ye Kindred is extremely fragile. I've seen it so many times: Kindred ganking toplane early and giving a double kill...
Phridolin (EUW)
: Good point! ... well, except for {{champion:67}} and {{champion:42}} pls.
True dat, but still, even Vayne doesn't stand a chance against a fed Rengo when he ults and vayne has her knockback on cd
: Don't think that will be good. A assassin will get through your team to get to you(the adc) let's not forget adc still to a ass loads in the late game. They already have quick silver and having zhoniyas will be unnecessary
But don't you think adc's should have the opportunity to outplay a rengar? That's the definition of balancing the game and what Riot is supposed to do
Rioter Comments
exurbia (EUW)
: when i saw the blood moon diana teaser on skinspotlights and they showed the splash art, i fell in love. it's my profile pic on discord and skype, along with my phone wallpaper. i dont know who you are, but i love you for making this.
DELDE115 (EUW)
: Also, what are you doing in a thread I made a year ago? xD
DELDE115 (EUW)
: [FOR THE NEW PLAYERS] The Lunar Revel, everything you need to know about it! (EXTREMELY LONG THREAD)
: want to climb bronze and silver? "Project Ranked S" Team looking for none troll players
Rioter Comments
jaco746 (EUW)
: my thoughts about adc. i cant play adc and i dont like to play it becuse you supp can ruin the game. i to hate to play adc becuse you need to farm all minions in the wawe ther come(s).
Then you have to options 1: Learn to play adc 2: Don't play adc :p
: Bronze V
Bro, just play with premades
Scrinnid (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=CookieMonster911,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=NacjbEon,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-12-18T11:51:51.376+0000) > > Still, I'm rather talking about the realistic picks and why Riot has just so much more champions of the other roles true. Problem with adc is they are rather hard to make intresting. i mean their fancyiness is their spellls and looks, but they all have same technique: kiting, orbwalking.
You are absolutely right, but Riot still should be able to do this, believe in senpai!
: Please Touchup Pulsfire Ezreal
DId you see Riot's response on Ask Riot? They're just trying to give an excuse to go on with new things while Pulsefire Ezreal (A super badass idea) could be so more. Also, change classic Ezreal's dance, he's supposed to be a badass
Pentium2 (EUNE)
: Most of them are boring or just overnerfed, directly/indirectly. I liked playing Draven a lot, but as things are now he is complete garbage and that 10 extra dmg on Q at level 1 will do nothing to make is laning phase any better, when a sona can remove half your hp with a single thunderlord proc.
Yeah.. But the thing is that I'd like RIot to create more unique playstyles for an adc. Jhin and Kalista don't seem boring to me at all (but Kalista needs her buff, srsly.)
: Well I can understand the lack of ADC's since they are very limited in the way they can design them IMO. As ADC you are supposed to dish out much physical damage and as a tradeoff you are squishy or have a weak early game and it is pretty hard to get out with an Innovative idea, since they want that every ADC plays differently. Currently, in comparison to earlier, we have ADC's in different forms/playstyles everyone feels different. For example Lucian is a very mobile close up ADC while caitlyn is safe more far away but only has one high cd mobility skill ( 90 Caliber net). Another example would be Kalista and kog maw. Kalista is just jumping around offers GREAT cc has % damage and can do alot of damage with her rend but for that she does (in my opinion) less damage to tanks even pre nerf she got pretty hard cucked with armor and even if you had 20+ spears in someone it felt like you did no damage if someone was building armor, while kog maw is unmobile but shines with his artillary and has the potential to kill everyone in a decent time no matter how tanky one is, but for that he is weaker if you bring him 1v1 against other ADC's like draven. Before they were just braindead crit autoattack bots, like already said technicly everyone can be a ADC aslong as you are ranged. It is harder to design a ranged carry with weak sides and if they do something special sometimes Kalista things are happening with her 100% pick/ban rate in lcs. Melee/mages are easier balanced since melee, you can always try to kite and mages have mana issues/cooldowns and most of the time also have a weak early game and many of them are are not doing consistant damage. The one time they released a champion that did huge magic damage in a adc/consistent kind of way we know what happened. Lookin at you Azir.
That's some writing. But I mostly agree, I frequently play support myself together with a friend of mine who is a learning adc. But I wanted Riot to create a new champion adc with a unique playstyle. Jhin was a big succes but he was the only adc to be released in 2016.
Scrinnid (EUNE)
: cause technically every ranged champion can be an adc. a janna adc is a pain in the ass to deal with as she is both self peeling and dps. also her mobility passive helps her alot
Still, I'm rather talking about the realistic picks and why Riot has just so much more champions of the other roles
Rioter Comments
Aichtogree (EUNE)
: Give us back normal draft for f sake!
I agree completely, I thought it was a horrible idea to do this. Even in low elo you can note the difference between normal blind pick and normal draft mode.
Jellyfisk (EUW)
: Christmas Poro Fanart
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
TrustEdY (EUNE)
: Officer Leona Skin
Zalmez (EUW)
: The future of custom skins?
If Riot's making an end to custom skins, they better make Battlecast Rengar and Project Jhin a real thing
: My new website need your opinion guys
: Needs mobile optimization. Just about the entire layout is broken on mobile.
: Post your predictionas about the SKT T1 2016 skins!
Antoton (EUW)
: [Champion Concept] Gissel - The Mistress of Curses
I like it, be sure to check wether it's balanced enough coompared to other supports. Furthermore I'm not that much of a fan of old ladies but other people might sure be.
: Forsaken/Chosen - Star Wars
It now results jeremy gaming curios has made a list of cool fan skin concepts. The first one is:::::FORSAKEN FIORA, and indeed she is based on the dark side. It'd be awesome if Riot could do this, even though I prefer Forsaken Shaco
: {{champion:23}} Demonic Tryndamere {{champion:8}} Bloodlord Vladimir Do this ones first
I believe skins that are rated ultimate should really go first
Show more

CookieMonster911

Level 57 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion