: No, because you get less essence when you disenchant the shard, but you need also less essence to craft it. Imagine the other part: I have a Quinn shard in loot and it needs 3780 BE to crafted before the Sylas champions was released. After the release of the new champion I need only 2880 BE to craft Quinn. In this situation I win 900 BE. So now for me this is a triple win because I don't lose the 300 BE if I wanted to disenchant the shard and don't win only 300 or 600 BE, but 900 BE for crafting the champion. But as usual if you see a situation with 80% good for you and only 20% bad of course you complain about the 20%.
Considering you won't benefit from the 900 BE reduction because you already own the champ, that scenario isn't exactly what I'm expressing. And I'd bet it's over 20%...
Riryz (EUW)
: Doesnt really make sense. If you dont need the shard then disenchant when you receive it, it makes no sense to hold onto it. If you do need it for unlocking a champion then now you need to spend even less to upgrade it to permanent. There is literally no value in changing this. If you hoard your champion shards or are to lazy to disenchant them then thats on you. Especially since Riot has a list that shows when which 6300 champ will get a reduction: https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/202083304-Permanent-Champion-Price-Reduction You have no reason to complain about it because you couldve known about it.
I am aware of that post and follow it, but they also only show which 6300 BE Champ is getting reduced, not the other 4800-...
Rioter Comments
BM Electro (EUNE)
: New champions get released with the price of 7800 BE and prior to that IP for a long time now. After 2 weeks of a champion's release the price gets reduced to 6300 BE and it's the same time that the said champion is available in the free champion rotation. Plus on the release of Sylas Quinn's price is reduced from 6300 BE to 4800 BE and Vladimir's price is reduced from 4800 BE to 3150 BE. In short chill. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Was looking to find out which ones got reduced and hoping for Brand to have his price reduced :( oh well... Thanks for the info.
Rioter Comments

Coolboy4999

Level 103 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion