Vril (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Coopa123,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=W62N2GAn,comment-id=00010001000000000000000000000000000100010001,timestamp=2018-06-01T17:51:31.312+0000) > > Doesn't matter. You were supposed to stop being toxic completely after your 14 day ban, which you failed at. > > Also no reason to throw 4 comments at me when you could just write one. Might be the same problem you have ingame to be honest i am using first time this forum and u dont know what is my problem ingame. u cannot gave me usefull information so dont reply anymore pls
I definitely can give you useful information on not getting permanently banned from the game. That's because I know what to do not to get banned and you don't. Your problem is that you're emotionally unstable and use the chat to vent your anger and frustration. Try screaming at the top of your lungs, slamming your head into the keyboard or punching the wall. Just don't type your toxic nonsense in chat
Vril (EUW)
: > You were banned because you were toxic. And not just because of this Ekko and not just because of this one game. You certainly had multiple warnings in the past. at least i unlocked level 1 of 3 chechkpoint for staying cool after 14 day bans but after this game i get ban
Doesn't matter. You were supposed to stop being toxic completely after your 14 day ban, which you failed at. Also no reason to throw 4 comments at me when you could just write one. Might be the same problem you have ingame to be honest
Vril (EUW)
: i dont ignore but i have emotional intellect so its really hard to stay cool, im working with it with my psychologists
> i dont ignore but i have emotional intellect so its really hard to stay cool, im working with it with my psychologists Well done. Now stop blaming your short fuse and emotional instability on others. You were banned because you were toxic. And not just because of this Ekko and not just because of this one game. You certainly had multiple warnings in the past.
: Thinking of coming back. Does League still punish you for wining lane?
> Does League still punish you for wining lane? It never did and it doesn't right now
Grindr User (EUNE)
: I never enjoy winning like this! ;)
And you also completely missed my point
Pêäkby (EUW)
: My permanent suspension (Appeal?)
> that being said to not such a high standard as previous They told you to stop with the toxicity completely. Flaming just a little bit or not as much as before won't save you here. The account is gone. The ban is justified
Grindr User (EUNE)
: Compensations?
The only reason you were in that promo was probably because someone on the enemy team raged or fed aswell before Do you wanna be de-compensated for every win you get with a feeder on the enemy team?
Tarolock (EUNE)
: well since i cant show you the replay and you wont believe my words all i can do is say it and you can think anything you want: after a somewhat ok start their fed rengar kept instakilling everyone, they couldve win at 25 min, but they had the same mistake as our team: they chased nothing but kills running around in the jungle, if thats what cool kids call carrying then yup, i made that hard as for the objective dmg zzrot and banner dmg is not added to the statistics, im not sure how much i did in that game, but a while ago i had 19k dmg done to turrets with zzrot according to the ingame tooltip and on the end game screen it showed only 5k
Maybe rengar wouldn't have killed everyone instantly if you had your ult ready instead of splitpushing lol
Tarolock (EUNE)
: yup, WINNING :D https://matchhistory.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUN1/1962620545/41317292?tab=overview
To be honest it looks like you just made in unnecessarily difficult for graves and kayn to carry your ass. Also look at dmg to towers and objectives
Tarolock (EUNE)
: and none of those are support, which is kinda bad for a support main
Ah well then it absolutely does not matter which champion you play because if you start splitpushing as a support you're doing something inherently wrong xD
Tarolock (EUNE)
: then tell me a few
Jax, Master Yi, Trynda, Fiora, Yorick Even Kayle and Shen are way better than Zilean lol
Tarolock (EUNE)
: instant waveclear, fast laneswap, you gotta go fast :D
I can name 50 champions off the top of my head that do this better than zz rot banner Zilean ...
oMoo (EUNE)
: 100% crit from 2 items champs and 1 click are for disabled people!!!
: Why did you get banned? I dont see any flaming or discouraging. Maybe Riot should revisit you ban. Good luck and I really hope you get unbanned.
He has been banned for 14 days in the recent past. A single "noob" or "ggez" is theoretically enough to justify a permanent suspension. He is constantly arguing, passive-aggressive, singling out teammates and harassing them and he called someone pathetic. That is a perfectly justified reason to escelate his punishment tier to the last one.
MelloTV (EUNE)
: My last 20 games
Checked 13 of those games. Only one afk. You extremely overexaggerating and it's not helping your argument
looonster (EUW)
: I work a full time job too insane right?
: Chat restriction for 1/6/3
40 years of living a peaceful life and you still would go to prison for murdering one person Also you have this terrible misconception that your score or how good you played has anything to do with chat restrictions. You were punished for what you said.
: do you even know how all chat works? It doesn't disable post game lobby chat. At least get your facts right before writing
The difference between allchat and post game lobby is that you can simply leave the lobby. You don't have to sit there and take the abuse. Especially not if you can't take it and it makes you cry. You're stuck in the game. You can't just leave. Therefore you mute. Did you really not see the difference by yourself?
: Of course posting such a comment after a stomp is trolling. The only intention of that comment is to make fun of the losing team to get responses he can report. And what else would it be to call the losing teams bots than making fun of how bad they were?
My god then mute if you can't handle banter. If you get upset so much disable all chat while you're at it
Shukr4n (EUW)
: five (5) dc in last 10 games played. that s above all the expectation of smartness
After disconnecting 4 games in a row: "I'm sure this time my internet is gonna work". Some people are just asking to be banned lol
: Lag and not fair afk
Is this like a new copy pasta I've missed?
EGG Joc (EUW)
: He played Ezreal 5 day's ago. Dude u are looking at another match
You realize I can just fkin look at his AND your match history right? Are you intentionally acting stupid to annoy me? This is extremely frustrating ...
EGG Joc (EUW)
: ***
23.02 last game played as Ezreal. Nothing after that
EGG Joc (EUW)
: Once again Ban system failed...
> Never had report feedback or anything from these 2 nerds back and they are legit in game. You rarely get report feedback. Tristana hasn't played a game in 2 days. You have absolutely no way of knowing if she's banned or not
: How do I remove the game from my hard disk completely?
You sure you uninstalled the game? Sounds like you just deleted the shortcut on your desktop lol. Try CCleaner
Kenshi (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Coopa123,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=osX82EE4,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2018-02-23T02:23:43.168+0000) > > Because the focus is totally on sexism and not your blatant hypocrisy > And pointing out your idiotic hypocrisy apparently makes me a feminazi. > > Man and to think that a guy like you has to cry on the boards because someone wrote ez lol Also do not twist my words please. I am not crying specifically cause someone said ez in a game. I am complaining that someone said ez in a very unlikely situation. It's a difference.
You complain about disrespectful behaviour. The way you talk in your OP is just as if not more disrespectful. You're a hypocrite =/
Kenshi (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Coopa123,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=osX82EE4,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-02-23T00:08:25.248+0000) > > You're complaining about people saying ez after the game. If you see an "ez" in chat you're getting upset. > > But you just casually throw around sexist insults. The logic strong with this one So you one of those things they call feminazis nowadays or somethin'? Anyway when I used that word I didn't mean anything sexist by it... I was a bit pissed and it's the first insult that came to my mind... the post has absolutely nothing to do with sexism... Also if you associated my post with sexism ... I'd say the logic certainly ain't strong with you...
Because the focus is totally on sexism and not your blatant hypocrisy And pointing out your idiotic hypocrisy apparently makes me a feminazi. Man and to think that a guy like you has to cry on the boards because someone wrote ez lol
: If you mean c#nt it's nothing sexist, unless you think calling someone a d#ck is sexist But then if you do there's something wrong with you
I still think it is, but let's just agree that it isn't for the sake of the argument: The guy complains about unsportsmanlike behaviour by his teammates and finds it very disrespectful .... but at the same time there is hardly a sentence without him insulting like a crazy person. My initial point was that OP is completely hypocritical
: I can't find the sexist insult, what are you referring too ?
Kenshi (EUNE)
: Don't be a direspectful c**t please
You're complaining about people saying ez after the game. If you see an "ez" in chat you're getting upset. But you just casually throw around sexist insults. The logic strong with this one
: i immediately said just kidding?
And you thought that would help you fking %%%%%%? Just kidding
: He is asking for help towards that champion. He didn't ask for offensive insults. Also Those kayn's you meet were probobly pretty bad, Kayn is one of the best jungler in the META right now, so much he's perma banned in Challenger.
Kayn has less than 50% winrate. Perma banned in challenger? Sorry but that is just absolutely and demonstrably no true
: There is a reason people played him in pro play... it’s not because of his for,s but because he is able to bully his opponent jungler very easily. A lot of these fights are skill match ups, but kayn has very large damage and out play potential early on due to his Q, so if he gets to ambush a jungler on his terms he will likely win vs most champions.
Are you low ELO by any chance?
: Except I find him a finominal duelest... of course he can’t stand up to something like a kha or Warwick because they are designed to do this, but as someone who plays a lot of kayn top he is not to be a 1v1 taken lightly... he can very easily outduel a lot of the junglers in the game and those he can’t outfight he can out manuvue or out speed. But definitely do not underestimate a kayn’s ability to duel... so long as it’s not a dedicated duelest he has he capacity to win especially if he plays smart, especially post 6 as his ult is massive for 1v1s. And his ganks are pretty good with his E and he can tower dive with ult.
You're just wrong then. Kayn is a terrible duelist. You may think otherwise but you're just wrong. Check the most played junglers right now: Lee Sin, Jarvan, Kha, Warwick, Sejuani, Jax. Please tell me you actually believe Kayn is able to beat any of these champions in a 1v1 without his upgrade.
: SERIOUSLY, WTF do you do against Kayn?!?!?!?
In your last 10 games there were 2 Kayns Both Kayns were on the enemy team. In one game the enemy Kayn didn't even do half as much damage as the enemy support In the other game the enemy Kayn got shit on and finished the game 3-10 What exactly are you crying about?
: > [{quoted}](name=Coopa123,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=VEYoF6TA,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-02-22T02:53:43.446+0000) > > Go for it. But then you're not breaking the rules Riot made but actual laws. > > You're not the rule kinda guy, eh? l guess lt's all because of Jinx, she influenced me by saying; "Rules are made to be broken... like buildings! Or people!" {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
If a fictional video game character makes you commit crimes you should see a doctor
: > [{quoted}](name=Coopa123,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=6MWTGXzi,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-02-22T02:47:29.435+0000) > > [...] in your opinion in fact...who think it´s funny if people intentionally destroy something and get away with it, even worse, get the bullied one banned? in some opinions hitler has been a great man, but that´s not the right opinion without a doubt
> get the bullied one banned? The moment you engage in toxic %%%%%fights you're just as bad. If you think there is a context that justifies flaming other people good for you. It's still breaking the rules. Also: GTFO with that Hitler nonsense, you're probably not educated enough to actually talk about something like this and you have no clue how analogies work.
: > [{quoted}](name=Coopa123,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=VEYoF6TA,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-02-22T02:48:39.850+0000) > > Getting mad at trolls is fine. You can bite your keyboard, punch your monitor or cry to your mom, but you can't flame. Punching people who thinks wasting other players time is more fun.
Go for it. But then you're not breaking the rules Riot made but actual laws. You're not the rule kinda guy, eh?
: > [{quoted}](name=Coopa123,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=VEYoF6TA,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-02-22T02:41:50.132+0000) > > What does complaining about a troll in game accomplish? Well, nothing. I know that. But you get mad at in that moment, so you start to argue with them (and no, l don't stay under and argue, so enemy team can kill me, i type when i'm dead or safe). It shouldn't be punisable thing to get mad at trolls, they should FIX their troll detect system first {{sticker:sg-ahri-3}}
Getting mad at trolls is fine. You can bite your keyboard, punch your monitor or cry to your mom, but you can't flame.
: its not funny, its the sad pathetic truth about this community
: > [{quoted}](name=Coopa123,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=VEYoF6TA,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-02-22T02:31:28.187+0000) > > Implying trolling is as easy to detect as flaming. > Implying that flaming back is not a form of flaming. > Implying that a context exists that justifies flaming. > Implying the same people work on both the skin tab and the instant feedback system. > > > Man. You're actually so angry that you can't even think straight. Sit back, relax, take a couple of deep breaths, reread your post, realize how idiotic and false it is and try again in a calm matter. > > You can do it. I believe in you! I agree with the last part about report system. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} But still, NO. Flaming should be saying things like "noob/%%%%%% why you do that" when your ally didn't even have any other choice, or just having bad game. Not when you call out troll because they auto filled to support and they think it's okay to ruin others game. And sadly l didn't have enough coffe today so, NO I'M STILL MAD.
: If League of Legends would be real life
I bet that sounded way funnier in your head, eh?
DasIstNyul (EUNE)
: Lel, true story. But there is the thing in Summoners Code: 4th code: ****Enjoy Yourself, but not at Anyone Else's Expense****
Enjoy your midlane as much as you want, but don't disrespect me instalocking duo mid, because this is what I enjoy.
: When they gonna start to punish trolls instead of people who gets mad at trolls? IT'S BEEN 7 YEARS.
Implying trolling is as easy to detect as flaming. Implying that flaming back is not a form of flaming. Implying that a context exists that justifies flaming. Implying the same people work on both the skin tab and the instant feedback system. Man. You're actually so angry that you can't even think straight. Sit back, relax, take a couple of deep breaths, reread your post, realize how idiotic and false it is and try again in a calm matter. You can do it. I believe in you!
Arnoter (EUW)
: _When you get suspended because you flamed back_* Fixed it for you
WILLTILL24 (EUNE)
: When you get suspended because someone flamed you *Logic*
> But I guess that's how it goes. wow, I guess i shouldn't use the chat at all in the future, might get suspended, or maybe even worse, get an ip-ban. Man. So many things wrong with that. Doesn't matter if you use chat or not. As long as you don't abuse it like you did it should be fine. IP-bans don't exist and are practically impossible. But who would have thought that someone who tells strangers on the internet to end their lives because he got upset in a video game would actually think about stuff like that. > Btw, 14 DAYS ? can't remember that i've been banned before. A bit too much ? You got special treatment. If you were just a regular, annoying and whiny flamer like the rest you could have gotten away with a chat restriction. But nooo, you HAD to use hate speech. And telling someone to commit suicide is not only one of the worst things you could possibly say, it also gets you an instant 14 day ban. The next "noob" or even "gg ez" might get you a perma ban. fingers crossed
: akali goes 1-6 then decides to add me after the game
> It really depresses me. By adding flamers you're literally doing it to yourself. If you can't handle random strangers in an online video game saying bad things AVOID THEM. You could have muted him ingame if you can't handle it. You could have not added him after the game if you can't handle it. You could have left it alone and not post it to the boards if you can't handle it. You're terribly afraid of dogs, but for some reason you go to the animal shelter every day. Why?
HardnerPL (EUNE)
: 25 game chat restrict and 14 day ban 1 game later
Just went through one of your older posts. YOU said the following: "UPDATE! Today when I logged in I got notification about people that I recently reported getting punished and I'm 99% sure it was them. So after all this system is working at least for me, thanks Riot <3" LOL
HardnerPL (EUNE)
: 25 game chat restrict and 14 day ban 1 game later
> and I'm expected to suddenly behave that game. Acting like a normal human being out of nowhere ... how could we possibly expect this from you :D
LaRrYDuVeT (EUNE)
: Nerf Lux to the ground....
Isn't it strange how I can exactly predict what ELO people are in based on their mimimi posts on the board?
Show more

Coopa123

Level 62 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion