: i also had a beloved friend who died this year... RIP harambe...
You really picked a bad place to shitpost about a meme that just isn't funny anymore. A part of this guy's family died and you still have the balls to shitpost here, congratz.
: R.I.P. My beloved Easy (* Dec. 2004 - † Sept. 2016)
Don't worry, she's playing with my Hamster Mickey in the other reality. I know how it feels to lose an old friend, but in your case, family. Stay strong and try to respect what she would've probably wanted. If you got a tombstone for her, try and decorate it what she loved, i decorated my hamster's tombstone with fruits, berries, and the names in my family. Do that for Easy's tombstone too, and show that you knew her well, and loved her. It will make you and Easy's ethereal ghost feel better. Remember, we all die eventually, make the most out of the time you're given while you can, one good thing to do, is to understand and respect those whose time has run out. **R.I.P Easy.**
Febos (EUW)
: You can just right click the ground before you cast your Q. League has no "turning delay" on champions, like DotA heroes. I don't think her Q is clunky at all, but I'm used to that mechanic.
Trying to jump a wall when you're right next to it can be quite difficult, because if you click any impassable terrain, the game will auto-pilot you to the closest point to where you clicked.
Rioter Comments
xMiniar (EUNE)
: Pantheon's splash art
It's been like this for quite a few months already.
Sirhaian (EUW)
: Demon Teemo - Community Project (Model/Texture/VFX/SFX/Voice/Splash/Login)
Rioter Comments
: How is MF balanced
1200% AD scaling on her ult. Build her full AD and it's GG. _500 AD MF._
: I want Eternum Kassadin http://pre01.deviantart.net/238d/th/pre/i/2010/310/f/7/darth_floater_by_beepernps-d32bw70.jpg
Now THAT is nice. It's been a while since the last Eternum Skin, which was for Rek'Sai. Not to mention, the theme fits him well.
aluucard (EUNE)
: The dark star kassadin
Another Dark Star would be too thematically similar to his Cosmic Reaver skin. Dark Star Kassadin will probably never happen.
: [Skin Concept] PROJECT: Quinn
She certainly fits the theme, and the splash art is amazing, but it feels a bit... ...off. Regardless, i certainly want to see this in-game.
: [Chroma Concepts] Glacial Malphite: Geode and Cosmic Reaver Kassadin: Empyrean
Interesting concepts, but the colors should be toned down a bit, they're too intense. Otherwise, i'd gladly have these chromas in-game. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
DaveRod (EUW)
: I can't find Zac anywhere in the splash art. Can someone open up their crappy Microsoft Paint and circle the area where Zac is? Sowwy im blind :(
http://imgur.com/1KTaqAJ Can't believe this started the whole Zac x Riven... He ain't even Noxian, and there are 3 other noxian champs in the splash art background...
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: Here's a weird one: http://orig06.deviantart.net/12b0/f/2015/084/1/3/nom_by_nielspeterdejong-d8n34f0.jpg
This ship only exists because people saw Zac in her battle bunny splash art. Unbelievable, isn't it?
: Respawn animations should begin before actually respawning
Blackfrost Anivia currently has the only pre-respawn animation. I wish this would apply to more champs than just that one skin.
AgruZeno (EUW)
: Lunar Icon (Diana Icon)
The Blood Moon sigil is very similar. How 'bout dat.
Zephyr77 (EUW)
: Why am i happy to see Yasuo getting nerfed
[Someone say "Toxic Yasuo"?](http://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/ZaGG8XlX-this-is-what-a-real-troll-looks-like)
: Hextech rerolls maybe? Uhh... I have few shards of that rarity but I don't reroll so I'm not sure. RNG is a harsh mistress.
> [{quoted}](name=ApatheticLoner,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=AkneAjjj,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2016-08-09T15:04:19.893+0000) > > Hextech rerolls maybe? > > Uhh... > > I have few shards of that rarity but I don't reroll so I'm not sure. > > RNG is a harsh mistress. Not quite rerolls, but close enough. RNG blessed me this day. ##Still No Gemstones
Kippiiq (EUW)
: Isnt this name and shame? Irelia is feeding af and it says the summoner name...
> [{quoted}](name=FuGiTiVeZ,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ZaGG8XlX,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2016-08-09T14:26:56.620+0000) > > Isnt this name and shame? Irelia is feeding af and it says the summoner name... Not really, since this post has nothing to do with Irelia. I just censored Yasuo because he was toxic.
ThePikol (EUNE)
: Every time I play someone first time I do super good, after few games my perlormence lower and have to try hard to be good again :/
> [{quoted}](name=ThePikol,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=AkneAjjj,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-08-09T14:06:10.259+0000) > > Every time I play someone first time I do super good, after few games my perlormence lower and have to try hard to be good again :/ That's the funny thing, it seems to happen to nearly everyone. Maybe it's the excitement of learning what the champion is capable of that puts players in a good mood and prevents tilt?
Rioter Comments
: This is what a REAL troll looks like.
In case anyone wonders, that Yasuo was unbelievably toxic. Not in harsh words, but rather racism. Not to mention that he just started feeding by walking into our towers.
Rioter Comments
Zeromatsu (EUW)
: Arcade Ahri
Now **THIS**, i would buy.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Icaka7710 (EUW)
: Heya buddy, im really sorry for the late reply. I havent been from long time here in the boards, I would love to add you and to play with you ^_^, and again im really sorry for making you waiting
> [{quoted}](name=Icaka7710,realm=EUW,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=ZV5AeacM,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-05-05T16:17:40.932+0000) > > Heya buddy, im really sorry for the late reply. I havent been from long time here in the boards, I would love to add you and to play with you ^_^, and again im really sorry for making you waiting What's your Discord tag? Mine is #9287
Rioter Comments
: When your team doesn't finish off the nexus......
I happened to me last game when i played Bard, everyone stood BM'ing their fountain and they almost got the biggest comeback. _Almost._ {{champion:98}}
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
xtimigui (EUW)
: What is your favourite old game in your childhood?
Ace combat 2 , from what i can remember when i was 4 years old. Yes, 4 years old and i beat AC2. It was then my parents deemed i had a "Dark future". http://psxplanet.ru/imagehost/uploads/Ace%20Combat%202%20%28SLPS-00830%29%20%28Front%29.jpg {{champion:119}}
: Riven's sword is probably more broken.
> [{quoted}](name=Glacial Storm,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=PAuyA6Kp,comment-id=000000030000,timestamp=2016-04-17T20:36:40.614+0000) > > Riven's sword is probably more broken. Overused joke but STILL FUNNY GODDAMNIT. {{champion:119}}
: The behaviour of the 5 roles in a nutshell!
_Note to everyone who wonders what i main._ I am a **jungle** main, i tend to play all lanes, but mostly jungle, as i find it most enjoyable to play there, and the ability to roam without being flamed is brilliant! But my secondary is Support, so most of you guys who think i am a support main are partially correct. _Until next time!_
: How does any of this makes sense? I've seen flamers in all lanes, silent players in all lanes, friendly players in all lanes. If someone picks support it doesn't suddenly mean they are some sort of mother theresas of the league. Any type of player can play any lane and any player can be nice or mean.
> [{quoted}](name=Killsomnia,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=196V9XAs,comment-id=000f,timestamp=2016-04-12T21:54:41.522+0000) > > How does any of this makes sense? I've seen flamers in all lanes, silent players in all lanes, friendly players in all lanes. If someone picks support it doesn't suddenly mean they are some sort of mother theresas of the league. Any type of player can play any lane and any player can be nice or mean. Not sure if you read the **whole post**, as i clearly stated this is all off of my **personal experience.** {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
Rioter Comments
Icaka7710 (EUW)
: Anybody for some normals in EUW
Hey m8, i've got almost the same problem as you. Do you have Discord or Curse? Feel free to add me btw. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: Logic.
Note to everyone: I dodge only in the WORST situations, once today when we had a blitz adc instalock with smite & clarity, who flamed like hell. I have dodged about ~3 times this month, and i play ranked frequently.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
kauketsu (EUW)
: eh sorry to disturb you newbie, but none of the marksman are duelist champions <:
I am for a fact, not new. I started in 2015, about at August. And i consider any champ that is exceedingly good in 1v1s to be a duelist champ. A duel is a 1v1, and champs that are great in 1v1s are considerable duelists, Vayne being a prime example. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
ProoGracz (EUNE)
: Come on, maybe you do it?
I admit, if i have trolls on my team, i too can get salty. But if it's a legit loss, i try to find a solution.
ProoGracz (EUNE)
: Exactly :D
I hope you both read my post **properly**, i said **most**, not all. Come on, almost every ADC that loses lane blames it on supp or jungle, everything expect themselves in bronze and silver. Notice: **_almost_**
Rioter Comments
: Which division are you?
Used to be Silver II before i went from EUNE to EUW, currently in Bronze II and climbing up.
BoeBu (EUNE)
: IP should be increased,here is why...
Yes, i support this suggestion. IP grinding is currently the slowest process in the game, but HexTech crafting will be grindier when it gets released. Still, there are many reasons as to why IP grinding should be changed, and you pointed out your statements.
: > [{quoted}](name=Racist Pun,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=kb0vE0z6,comment-id=,timestamp=2016-02-14T13:29:46.646+0000) > Riot, consider nerfing him someday. As in, today? :-P
> [{quoted}](name=KarmaStoleMyBike,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=kb0vE0z6,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-02-14T13:35:10.104+0000) > > As in, today? :-P Although it's probably not gonna happen today, i hope they do.
Rioter Comments
Show more

Counterplay 404

Level 55 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion