: Hey everyone! Since the voting is almost over i wanted to share some details that you may have missed in my story, that i should have probably put under my story but i guess its better late than never. Here are all the references i was able to implement in my story: 1.Lily's uncle is Garen. 2.The monsters that they see in the parallel universe are Dark Star Creatures. 3.The round yellow device used to belong to Sona but when Kayn got it Lux was able to fuse it with technology to create the P.U.V. 4.The assistant G-L is actualy Galio who is an A.I. 5.The Light Laser and Red Barrett Hat are a reference to Imperial Lux skin. 6.Starfire is the name of Luxannas horse in the cannon story. 7.G-L's colossus mode is direct reference to Galio the colossus. 8.The Explorer Gauntled belongs to Ezrael, Lillys father. 9.The name Starguard comes from the original Crownguard. 10.And finaly but my favourite, my story title is "A Lily made of Light and Wonder" because her mother is The Lady of Luminosity (Luxanna) and The Prodigal Explorer (Ezrael). I had fun writing my story and reading everyone else's. I hope you go and reread my story even if you have voted and enjoy it even more. I am posting this today because i dont what it to feel like im trying to get votes, since the winners are clear. Enjoy! {{sticker:sg-kiko}}
> [{quoted}](name=Fusıon,realm=EUNE,application-id=IRLJz88n,discussion-id=H1fKyiPp,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2018-10-04T04:57:19.543+0000) > > Hey everyone! > Since the voting is almost over i wanted to share some details that you may have missed in my story, that i should have probably put under my story but i guess its better late than never. > Here are all the references i was able to implement in my story: > 1.Lily's uncle is Garen. > > 2.The monsters that they see in the parallel universe are Dark Star Creatures. > > 3.The round yellow device used to belong to Sona but when Kayn got it Lux was able to fuse it with technology to create the P.U.V. > > 4.The assistant G-L is actualy Galio who is an A.I. > > 5.The Light Laser and Red Barrett Hat are a reference to Imperial Lux skin. > > 6.Starfire is the name of Luxannas horse in the cannon story. > > 7.G-L's colossus mode is direct reference to Galio the colossus. > > 8.The Explorer Gauntled belongs to Ezrael, Lillys father. > > 9.The name Starguard comes from the original Crownguard. > > 10.And finaly but my favourite, my story title is "A Lily made of Light and Wonder" because her mother is The Lady of Luminosity (Luxanna) and The Prodigal Explorer (Ezrael). > > I had fun writing my story and reading everyone else's. I hope you go and reread my story even if you have voted and enjoy it even more. I am posting this today because i dont what it to feel like im trying to get votes, since the winners are clear. > Enjoy! > {{sticker:sg-kiko}} Nice hidden details :o, I also had some in my story. When you work with a limited amount of words you have to sometimes miss out on explaining certain things, I tried to reflect vayne being a bounty hunter looking for evelynn into just posters on the wall xD.
Masantha (EUW)
: Odyssey Fan Fiction Contest - Voting Now Closed!
I'm honored to even be in the last 10 stories :o, everyone did so amazing I did not think I would make it.
Ahrigatö (EUW)
: Me likey likey likeeey {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
> [{quoted}](name=Ahrigatö,realm=EUW,application-id=IRLJz88n,discussion-id=WIoV5OB8,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-25T17:52:11.235+0000) > > Me likey likey likeeey {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} Ahrigatö {{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
Coxis (EUW)
: Odyssey Contest Entry: Commander of the Morning Star - WARNING: May potentially trigger seizures for people with photosensitive epilepsy. Viewer discretion is advised.
As someone who loves coding... I wish I could get my hands on that functionality... really great job and looks amazing.
: Odyssey Contest Entry: "A Lilly made of Light and Wonder"
I don't know what you mean, your story is quite good, a lot more story in it than mine does xD. I mostly tried to set up a sort of "character" in the universe, Vayne the bounty hunter who goes from planet to planet trying to find evelynn and end her once and for all, hoping to get information out of every bounty she collects. But in 1000 words you can only do so much, I bet if you had more space you'd have been able to explain a lot more and get more of the story fleshed out, good job either way :3.
: I was sure who i was giving my vote but after reading this im in a dilemma{{sticker:sg-janna}} Amazing story Captain {{sticker:sg-jinx}} ######im sure ill lose now
> [{quoted}](name=Fusıon,realm=EUNE,application-id=IRLJz88n,discussion-id=WIoV5OB8,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-25T14:10:05.964+0000) > > I was sure who i was giving my vote but after reading this im in a dilemma{{sticker:sg-janna}} > Amazing story Captain {{sticker:sg-jinx}} > ######im sure ill lose now Aww thank you, also do not give up hope, plus I entered not even thinking I'd have a chance, I just love thinking of possible stories and being creative, it was fun writing this story, so if you had fun writing yours, you already won :3.
Rioter Comments
: Why is the adc the only role in the game that has the power to solo throw the game.
This is quite sad tbh, even if your kai'sa suicides once, you can always disengage and wave clear most of the push potential with 4 people, maybe you'll lose a tower but it should not lose you the game. If you had said this maybe 4 months ago then perhaps yes, but even then ADC's have never had such a high impact in soloQ, because the only times the ADC has the chance to attack freely and actually do good damage in teamfights is when either, the enemy team does not even try to focus you down, meaning they are quite stupid or if you are so ahead your team can frontline for you and peel away because they cannot deal with your frontline. Having a strong bruiser nowadays like Jax, Irelia or even some midlaners or assassins win you the game more often by doing most of your teams damage, more than an ADC does. I've played every role, and lately as ADC it is sometimes impossible to even do damage because less people want to play good heavy crowd control tanks that are able to peel for you in fights, having to step forward in teamfights when behind is almost impossible some games, meaning that it is clearly not because of the ADC but because of how the meta is shaped, as they said before, ADC's have a lot more impact late game, most games usually just go to mid game, cause nowadays its whatever team had the worst feeder loses because they just steamroll your base after getting an early baron, or even without.
Rioter Comments
Hansiman (EUNE)
: Practice Tool isn't meant as a "try before buying" tool either. It's there to help you practice. If you want to see how skins look like ingame, I recommend the [Lolking model viewer](http://www.lolking.net/models).
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUNE,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=TAzGEzAM,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-04-05T18:32:33.140+0000) > > Practice Tool isn't meant as a "try before buying" tool either. It's there to help you practice. > > If you want to see how skins look like ingame, I recommend the [Lolking model viewer](http://www.lolking.net/models). Not my point at all, firstly practise tool is to help you practise champs indeed. That doesn't mean it can't allow you to test things like skins, which sometimes affect your gameplay. Auto-Attack animations on certain skins need getting used to, and what do you need when you aren't used to something? Practise :o, I'm sorry I didn't mean to be rude , I myself thought it would be nice because seeing a skin in a model viewer or in a video makes you hyped but it's a lot different to use a skin than see a skin. At least to me.
Rioter Comments
GLurch (EUW)
: This is a common problem right now. To fix it, you need to log out of the **League of Legends website** (https://euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/game-info/ ) and back in on the **Riot Support website** (https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new ).
> [{quoted}](name=GLurch,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=wbvOIoFc,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-03-23T16:01:57.079+0000) > > This is a common problem right now. To fix it, you need to log out of the **League of Legends website** (https://euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/game-info/ ) and back in on the **Riot Support website** (https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new ). Thx that worked, I remember now it was an issue before too. Although it sometimes used to log you out automatically, guess it doesn't anymore.
Rioter Comments
: Ornn can dash through Teemos Shrooms without taking dmg
**LOG:17/11/2017:EUW** **Code red ##Mushroom crisis##** Mushroom's are unstable, I witnessed it with my own yordle eyes, this has never happened before. All my years of combat tweaking my contraptions scavanging for the perfect materials to make the optimium mushroom. ***ENTRY 1*** I have tried to come up with a solution but I'm short on parts, this new stone champion on the rift is defying my ultimate weapon and innocent yordle's are dying out there, I must work quickly to find a way to solve this. ***ENTRY 2*** I've found a solution, I send a drone with a message to riot headquarters to disable ornn immediately along with instructions to fix the issue, my contraptions shall not be tinkered with. ***ENTRY 3*** Hours have passed and more yordle's have been victims of this crime, no answer back from headquarters yet. I shall have to take the matter into my own hands, I shall hack the system and upload my code directly. ***ENTRY 4*** Headquarters defenses are too powerful, all I can do is sit here and watch my partners suffer while I wait in agony.
Mada (EUW)
: I like the "Small amount of be for everything" idea a lot
> [{quoted}](name=Mada,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=oc77P9sO,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-11-17T08:51:44.283+0000) > > I like the "Small amount of be for everything" idea a lot What's next free BE for clicking the play button, you wasted time on it too right...
Xpéct (EUNE)
: Yeah, I also feel like tanks and supports im general have been HORRENDOUSLY left out with the new system. They get very little bang compared to carries and assassins :(
I can understand why they did it, ad champions rely a lot on their base stats early on and certain rune paths don't allow you to have the base ad you used to have with runes because of the attack speed bonuses in stead, for example even with an old rune page with attack speed you'd still obtain around 8-9 ad at lvl 1 aside from still being able to have the same armor and magic resist as with a common basic old ad rune page, this is probably why riot decided to boost the base stats a little bit to compensate champions who build more into attack speed such as adc's. Even ad champions who don't like toplane bruisers or mid assassins since they won't obtain as much AD as AP champions will with early items or overall late game.
Xpéct (EUNE)
: [Opinion thread] Did the new rune system "gimp" your off-meta picks?
Haven't tried it yet but I only play Twisted fate ad, ad jungle or adc. I noticed all adc's got their base damage buffed and of course Twisted fate didn't so I might struggle hard...
Verdaloth (EUW)
: hey, the rune conversion would depend on when you bought the runes and what Runes you had. Check out the Runes section on this [article](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115012640908), it gives you a run down of how the conversion was done.
> [{quoted}](name=Verdaloth,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=zHMok0mm,comment-id=001a0000,timestamp=2017-11-08T14:36:53.268+0000) > > hey, the rune conversion would depend on when you bought the runes and what Runes you had. Check out the Runes section on this [article](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115012640908), it gives you a run down of how the conversion was done. I wasn't clear in my post but all the runes I bought were bought before the 2017 season, maybe maximum 9 runes weren't, I guess the conversion was done right I'm just confused why I have less considering the amount I spend on pages but it's not a big deal I just thought it was bugged, thank you for replying either way.
Verdaloth (EUW)
: [Known Issues and FAQ's] Preseason and End of Season
Is it normal I'm only getting 40.000 blue essence from the mission when I had 9 rune pages and quite a lot of runes, life steal runes, attack speed, cdr, double pen,... and so on. My friend on the other hand who had 3-4 rune pages also got 40.000 blue essence from the mission but on top 2500. ¿Why did he get more?, or am I just bugged out?
Rioter Comments
: Gifts
I think they should at least allow us to gift chroma's or chroma bundle's to other players, or even hextech boxes (not the contents though)
: You are fine, they are either screwing with you or bought more missions. Probably the first. 5/6 on the second stage should be where someone with finished pick em and all missions done currently is
> [{quoted}](name=Dividedby0error,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=0eBvh4dq,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-10-16T13:19:19.766+0000) > > You are fine, they are either screwing with you or bought more missions. Probably the first. > > 5/6 on the second stage should be where someone with finished pick em and all missions done currently is They aren't screwing with me I've seen them having the mission completed and having the orb... I even noticed my friend had 3/6 of the mission when I only had 2/6 but didn't make a post then because I thought it was just an update bug.
: Im sitting currently on 5/6 missions. So there are 2 possibilities: either they already have 34 points in Pick'em or they bought Master Pass. There is no other way. We have to complete 12 missions to get it (2 + 4 + 6). There was 1 starting mission (didnt count), 7 gameplay missions, 2 Pick'em and 2 "Complete x missions". That makes 11 missions. And 3rd "Complete 6 missions" wants 12 missions overall.
> [{quoted}](name=Heeeeelllooooooo,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=0eBvh4dq,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-10-16T13:01:34.370+0000) > > Im sitting currently on 5/6 missions. So there are 2 possibilities: either they already have 34 points in Pick'em or they bought Master Pass. > There is no other way. We have to complete 12 missions to get it (2 + 4 + 6). There was 1 starting missions (didnt count), 7 gameplay missions, 2 Pick'em and 2 "Complete x missions". That makes 11 missions. And 3rd "Complete 6 missions" wants 12 missions overall. Neither of both, he told me he has 28 points atm so that's not an option + he doesn't have the pass. Which supports my theory that they had 1 mission of the previous ones count for this mission or something like that.
Rioter Comments
: y but they didnt do anything for level5 so they shouldnt get more
> [{quoted}](name=BreakYourHeadxD,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=Abq1RqFz,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-09T19:12:59.207+0000) > > y but they didnt do anything for level5 so they shouldnt get more What do you mean?
Hydnoras (EUW)
: Well it seems to be so that you only get one of the colors that matches your current honor level.
> [{quoted}](name=Hydnoras,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=Abq1RqFz,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-10-09T17:22:24.528+0000) > > Well it seems to be so that you only get one of the colors that matches your current honor level. Ye that's why I posted this, I'd rather have the blue one (lvl 4) than the gold one.
: y I want that lv4 too and not the lv3 -.-
> [{quoted}](name=BreakYourHeadxD,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=Abq1RqFz,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-10-09T17:20:57.799+0000) > > y I want that lv4 too and not the lv3 -.- I meant for players who have honor level 5 or above the level they "want", I think it would only be fair to get those you have achieved, for example lvl 3 gets lvl 3 ward, lvl 4 gets lvl 3 and 4 and lvl 5 gets all 3 ward skins.
Rioter Comments
INoKami (EUW)
: Damn. I actually had a pretty similar idea, where the champ is also a void-corrupted insect that spawns smaller creatures to help her jungling. But mine isn´t finished yet and won´t be soon, since I still got a lot of other work to do. But looks good so far!
> [{quoted}](name=Incaedeus,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=wFkZ8Q5m,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-09-26T14:59:22.501+0000) > > Damn. I actually had a pretty similar idea, where the champ is also a void-corrupted insect that spawns smaller creatures to help her jungling. But mine isn´t finished yet and won´t be soon, since I still got a lot of other work to do. > > But looks good so far! I wish I were a bit more creative art wise, I'm able to draw fairly well but not good enough to actually make a concept art, nor do I have the time for it xd. Thx though, I wish you luck with your idea.
Rioter Comments
: > I meant every single legacy skin. I think they should be available through special boxes, capsules or orbs or even normal hextech chests but not re-released in the shop to purchase Well they already are available through stuff like that. Only legacy skins that get re released are when champion is reworked. You always have chance of getting a legacy from a chest or special boxes during events. Also,if that is still a thing not sure will it happen again but,there used to be this legacy type of month,where all those skins were available in shop,including yellowjacket/frozen shen and pretty much all the legacy skins were able to be bought for rp.
> [{quoted}](name=Brotaku Turanski,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=AU2QnN6E,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-25T01:05:56.413+0000) > > Well they already are available through stuff like that. Only legacy skins that get re released are when champion is reworked. You always have chance of getting a legacy from a chest or special boxes during events. > > Also,if that is still a thing not sure will it happen again but,there used to be this legacy type of month,where all those skins were available in shop,including yellowjacket/frozen shen and pretty much all the legacy skins were able to be bought for rp. Yes, and they were on 50% sales every day or so another skin went on sale for just the day, rotating all the legacy skins.
: Haha no problem. And hmm you are explaining good but could you name few legacy skins that you think deserve the title of being that rare? I mean there are already some skins like that out there..If you drop few names it would help me understand and orientate what skins you think deserve it.{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
> [{quoted}](name=Brotaku Turanski,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=AU2QnN6E,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-24T14:48:46.606+0000) > > Haha no problem. And hmm you are explaining good but could you name few legacy skins that you think deserve the title of being that rare? I mean there are already some skins like that out there..If you drop few names it would help me understand and orientate what skins you think deserve it.{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} Well.. That was the point, I meant every single legacy skin. I think they should be available through special boxes, capsules or orbs or even normal hextech chests but not re-released in the shop to purchase. This would make them still accessible but not direct purchases so they become a bit "rarer" , I'm not saying they should be on the level of the other special skins that aren't available in shops nor hextech crafting, also I think the worlds skins should still be available during worlds, more like all the skins that were moved to the legacy vault, not themed skins but skins like yellowjacket shen, frozen shen and idk all the skins that were once moved to the legacy vault (mostly 520 skins if I recall correctly). I know it will probably not happen, I just thought it might be a good idea, also for riot since if players want those type of skins then people will have to farm them a bit more.
: They give borders to some exclusive skins since people wanted to feel more 'Special' as you say. Like championship Riven,Pax Sivir. And now URFWick players will also get a special border if they already own it,once the BE shop comes out because you'll be able to buy him for 150000 ip/be. And in case you didn't know,for everyone who bough skins in like 2012 or before i think, those skins are legacy,each got a special border. Like,white pale stripes that fall down. It's a small detail but it separates a player that OG player that bought a skin in like 2010 and someone who got it in a chest this year. Like for example this Grey ww. https://www.google.rs/search?q=legacy+border&rlz=1C1VLSB_enRS750RS750&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwier-LD07zWAhXlF5oKHbJ0AP0Q_AUICigB&biw=1280&bih=918#imgrc=AU5inoykGXb3AM: Or this Definitely Not Blitzcrank. https://www.google.rs/search?rlz=1C1VLSB_enRS750RS750&biw=1280&bih=918&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=legacy+border+league&oq=legacy+border+league&gs_l=psy-ab.3...58291.59738.0.59878.7.7.0.0.0.0.383.908.0j2j1j1.4.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..3.1.158...0i8i30k1.0.3b8alF7e424#imgrc=Z-Z6HCKbvmWABM: I have the Grey WW skin but i don't have those stripes on the edges because i didn't get it way way back. And it's kinda fair and normal for champions that get reworked to get their skins out in the shop,as much as the people like to have a 'rare' skin,it's nice for all the new players and the ones who played for years to get the wanted skin for a certain champion that they love,the skin they could never get before. Not that Riot earns money from it,which is normal because they have to,but also all the people that play that champion will be pleased that they get a chance to get the skin and the old one's get the Border so they shouldn't be that salty,those types of skins always look better with a border anyway. ;3 So yeah,there is your 'Point' of why they do it. As for loot that would only give legacy skins,they gave that already few times by now. Quite few times tbh,so i wouldn't say that they are not giving you chances to win a legacy skin. It's just that it happens through out the year and those types of hextech boxes /that give legac skin/ are not available all the time in the shop,which i think is good because it keeps the balance. If you had boxes that give legacy skins all the time in the shop,they would even lose more value. That's why they do it for events,probably around like 10 times by now. And every future event will mostly likely have that too.
> [{quoted}](name=Brotaku Turanski,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=AU2QnN6E,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-09-24T01:30:13.271+0000) > > They give borders to some exclusive skins since people wanted to feel more 'Special' as you say. Like championship Riven,Pax Sivir. And now URFWick players will also get a special border if they already own it,once the BE shop comes out because you'll be able to buy him for 150000 ip/be. > > And in case you didn't know,for everyone who bough skins in like 2012 or before i think, those skins are legacy,each got a special border. Like,white pale stripes that fall down. It's a small detail but it separates a player that OG player that bought a skin in like 2010 and someone who got it in a chest this year. > > Like for example this Grey ww. > > https://www.google.rs/search?q=legacy+border&rlz=1C1VLSB_enRS750RS750&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwier-LD07zWAhXlF5oKHbJ0AP0Q_AUICigB&biw=1280&bih=918#imgrc=AU5inoykGXb3AM: > > Or this Definitely Not Blitzcrank. > > https://www.google.rs/search?rlz=1C1VLSB_enRS750RS750&biw=1280&bih=918&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=legacy+border+league&oq=legacy+border+league&gs_l=psy-ab.3...58291.59738.0.59878.7.7.0.0.0.0.383.908.0j2j1j1.4.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..3.1.158...0i8i30k1.0.3b8alF7e424#imgrc=Z-Z6HCKbvmWABM: > > > I have the Grey WW skin but i don't have those stripes on the edges because i didn't get it way way back. > > And it's kinda fair and normal for champions that get reworked to get their skins out in the shop,as much as the people like to have a 'rare' skin,it's nice for all the new players and the ones who played for years to get the wanted skin for a certain champion that they love,the skin they could never get before. > Not that Riot earns money from it,which is normal because they have to,but also all the people that play that champion will be pleased that they get a chance to get the skin and the old one's get the Border so they shouldn't be that salty,those types of skins always look better with a border anyway. ;3 So yeah,there is your 'Point' of why they do it. > > As for loot that would only give legacy skins,they gave that already few times by now. Quite few times tbh,so i wouldn't say that they are not giving you chances to win a legacy skin. It's just that it happens through out the year and those types of hextech boxes /that give legac skin/ are not available all the time in the shop,which i think is good because it keeps the balance. If you had boxes that give legacy skins all the time in the shop,they would even lose more value. > That's why they do it for events,probably around like 10 times by now. And every future event will mostly likely have that too. Thanks for the info, I've been playing since around 2011 and I didn't know that legacy skins had that border, shamefully I wasn't able to purchase skins at the time I started playing xD. Also I know riot has been putting legacy boxes and stuff in the stores, before they used to have the legacy sales during christmas and way back during Harrowing too if I recall correctly, I didn't mean for legacy boxes to be available all year just on special ocasions like they are now. You have quite a few points, but I of course wasn't refering to the skins that weren't even available in legacy pulls (Like Championship riven and Urf warwick) and as I see it, I thought it would be a little bit more of a collectible set if skins weren't available for purchase directly, kind of like other collections like cards or stickers of some sort that have an element of randomness. I of course understand players would love to be able to get certain skins they weren't able to purchase directly because of the legacy limits. I myself don't really own a lot of legacy skins as for the reason I mentioned before, but I think players who collected certain skins in the past or even after would have a bit more satisfaction in owning a skin not "everyone" is able to just get. I'm not sure if im explaining myself perfectly but I think it would be cool if Riot limited the access to legacy skins a bit further so that certain skins become a bit more unique. It's mostly for those players who got these skins because they thought they were cool or for collecting's sake and then when these visual updates happen they can feel a bit more satisfied and glad they spend the money or time getting a skin that you won't just see straight after the release almost every single game because it is improved and awesome now. But yes, you have a lot of good points, and I'm sure it won't change for set reasons you gave. Thanks for taking your time to share some knowledge though :o .
Rioter Comments
: Remake on Aram
Probably won't happen since shorter games and some of those AFK's might be people who just don't like they champion they got.
: You don't need to get honored to advance in levels, getting them just makes it go a bit faster. As for dropping levels that only happens when you are punished. So if you continue as you are doing now you won't have any issues with climbing honor levels.
> [{quoted}](name=Jesperr101,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=rbdEEvnY,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-06-29T11:13:29.887+0000) > > You don't need to get honored to advance in levels, getting them just makes it go a bit faster. > > As for dropping levels that only happens when you are punished. So if you continue as you are doing now you won't have any issues with climbing honor levels. Figured, good to know tho thx.
Declined (EUNE)
: Greetings CptTeemoOnDuty, You shouldn't worry about it, even Rioters get reported for their names. The system shouldn't punish you for having a bad name either, at worst you'll simply be asked to pick another.
> [{quoted}](name=Declined,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=rbdEEvnY,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-06-29T11:14:31.563+0000) > > Greetings CptTeemoOnDuty, > > You shouldn't worry about it, even Rioters get reported for their names. The system shouldn't punish you for having a bad name either, at worst you'll simply be asked to pick another. Thx, glad to hear that but my question was more related to the new honor system than being reported for the name itself xD
: Badger Teemo (skin)
+1 As a teemo main, would give me a good reason to try and get this skin finally since I didn't want to before considering it was barely anything special :o
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
meroboth (EUNE)
: new maps could be fun but the game would be harder to pick up for new players
> [{quoted}](name=meroboth,realm=EUNE,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=lppLxEMH,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-05-29T09:34:25.102+0000) > > new maps could be fun but the game would be harder to pick up for new players Not exactly since the basic map will still exist, new players would be able to queue on their fav map as well which makes them able to learn from scratch on one specific place. Considering the game mechanics they would still learn the same things over different maps if the game mode is the same, if you think of other games like Overwatch or Heroes of the storm which have more than 1 map the learning curve was pretty simple, but maybe that's just me.
Rioter Comments
: Huh... I didn't have sick loot since... well... since I've bought some of those fancy themed Snowdown chests (Star themed was the most win-win for me). Yet I still didn't unlock DS Thresh and Varus because of the same problem. Purple and Orange tier ones seem impossible for me though.
> [{quoted}](name=ApatheticLoner,realm=EUNE,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=cBGFIekf,comment-id=0012,timestamp=2017-05-11T18:59:13.841+0000) > > Huh... > > I didn't have sick loot since... well... > > since I've bought some of those fancy themed Snowdown chests (Star themed was the most win-win for me). > > Yet I still didn't unlock DS Thresh and Varus because of the same problem. > > Purple and Orange tier ones seem impossible for me though. I bought one of those then 2 of the machine ones, got Dark star varus in the star chest and the Kog and Cho skins in the battlecast chests, Unlocked the varus skin already as you can see :3
Hansiman (EUNE)
: > Hoarding skins doesn't make sense at all. You take that back. D= In all seriousness: If I got elementalist lux from Hextech, I'd unlock it, even if I don't play Lux.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUNE,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=cBGFIekf,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2017-05-05T17:17:03.512+0000) > > You take that back. D= > > In all seriousness: If I got elementalist lux from Hextech, I'd unlock it, even if I don't play Lux. Same, its even better to have such expensive skins on champs u don't play, then suck at them and make enemies rage like "OMG GIVE ME THE SKIN U SUCK" and alike xD. (Teemo main, I like seeing people suffer)
: Seriously just get what you play. If you hate playing annie just sell that shit cause it might be worth a lot to some people, but to you it's trash. Apply that logic to all these skins and there must be some you never play. Hoarding skins doesn't make sense at all.
> [{quoted}](name=LordLaurens,realm=EUW,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=cBGFIekf,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2017-05-05T17:15:21.156+0000) > > Seriously just get what you play. If you hate playing annie just sell that shit cause it might be worth a lot to some people, but to you it's trash. Apply that logic to all these skins and there must be some you never play. Hoarding skins doesn't make sense at all. Unfortunatly I'm a flex player, I play every champion I own and enjoy every champion (or almost any champion). Plus I'm not hoarding them, I just can't unlock them and I keep getting good skins I actually like, I've gotten other skins I didn't like too and I instantly disenchant them, the dust needed for those skins is just A LOT and I can't get dust if every skin I get is just too good to throw away.
: i have like 6-7 chests, cant drop key fragments btw i will make essence from ezzreal skin. I dont play ezzreal and i dont like this skin
> [{quoted}](name=TheDebowyMocny,realm=EUNE,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=cBGFIekf,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-05-05T07:32:37.550+0000) > > i have like 6-7 chests, cant drop key fragments I got 9, js all free
: Just sell all those noob skins, get ur essense and buy the permanent ward skin and WW. Done
> [{quoted}](name=LordLaurens,realm=EUW,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=cBGFIekf,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-05-05T02:30:35.905+0000) > > Just sell all those noob skins, get ur essense and buy the permanent ward skin and WW. Done Im thinking of getting the warwick skin and maybe the ward skin, got enough essence for both those I believe tho xD
Rioter Comments
Infernape (EUW)
: Imagine all the level 7 Yasuos, Vaynes and Rivens in that queue. Oh, I can see the toxicity already lmao
> [{quoted}](name=FurorDivinus27,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=xqNY8fLe,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-05-02T20:38:20.291+0000) > > Imagine all the level 7 Yasuos, Vaynes and Rivens in that queue. Oh, I can see the toxicity already lmao Tbh, would be a lot of fun seeing them all rage.
: > For mastery 8 Best of 5, if you win those 3 games you gain mastery 8, you'd play against other people who try and get mastery 8 with any other hero. For mastery 9 Best of 7, if you win those 4 games you gain mastery 9, you'd play against other people who try and get mastery 9 with any other hero. For mastery 10 Best of 10, if you win those 6 games you gain mastery 10, you'd play against other people who try and get mastery 10 with any other hero. Matchmaking would be so long though.
> [{quoted}](name=Jesperr101,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=xqNY8fLe,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-05-02T20:33:19.889+0000) > > Best of 5, if you win those 3 games you gain mastery 8, you'd play against other people who try and get mastery 8 with any other hero. > For mastery 9 > Best of 7, if you win those 4 games you gain mastery 9, you'd play against other people who try and get mastery 9 with any other hero. > For mastery 10 > Best of 10, if you win those 6 games you gain mastery 10, you'd play against other people who try and get mastery 10 with any other hero. > > Matchmaking would be so long though. Why does it have to be?, consider games that have game modes with arena's and consider the player base riot has, all you need is 2 people who have m7 wanting to queue up with any champion. Sure, if this isn't popular people wouldn't queue up for it but from previous experience when 1v1's and 2v2's were a thing, people actually played it quite a lot (Considering the queue's were almost instant back then). Having a queue where you can now play 1v1's and I forgot to mention it so I'll add it at the end, this queue could be continuous when you reach mastery 10 to just up your mastery points as that champion or to face people "at the top" practise your champion even more and alike. Edit: Plus I forgot to mention that people would want to have those masteries on their favourite champions.
Show more

CptTeemoOnDuty

Level 190 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion