Murieldor (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Cypherous,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=ABQ7AZsf,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-01-05T19:35:25.273+0000) > > Gonna need evidence to prove that this was your first ever offence, something you can't provide :P It doesnt really matter if it was or wasnt, the chat logs he provided did nothing to warrant punishment. Period.
> [{quoted}](name=Murieldor,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=ABQ7AZsf,comment-id=00030002,timestamp=2018-01-06T21:06:40.094+0000) > > It doesnt really matter if it was or wasnt, the chat logs he provided did nothing to warrant punishment. Period. You're right.
: Yes you do deserve a permanent ban. The reason you got perma banned is because you been punished before and your linked chat doesn't seem so innocent either. You are calling other people "kids", telling them "get a life", responding to their negativity with more of your own and quoting received insults with "..." definitely doesn't help the case and gets you only flagged.
> [{quoted}](name=xx12xx2019,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=ABQ7AZsf,comment-id=0027,timestamp=2018-01-06T16:56:58.488+0000) > > Yes you do deserve a permanent ban. The reason you got perma banned is because you been punished before and your linked chat doesn't seem so innocent either. You are calling other people "kids", telling them "get a life", responding to their negativity with more of your own and quoting received insults with "..." definitely doesn't help the case and gets you only flagged. I got one in 2013, we are in 2018 now. Fair? Okay, i did bad cause i said a few things bad, but i dont think they are a reason for a perma ban. Just said 3 things bad in one game, i had a good attitude in 1k games before and i was honor 4.
Vsec Exile (EUNE)
: i'm not a rioter. and you should send a ticket of your own
> [{quoted}](name=Vsec Exile,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=ABQ7AZsf,comment-id=002000000000,timestamp=2018-01-06T16:50:54.403+0000) > > i'm not a rioter. > and you should send a ticket of your own I sent one by myself, dw
TTekkers (EUW)
: Which is weird given their rhetoric about player reform .... If you show that you've reformed, then surely you should have your punishment "rank" reset, at least slightly. That's one bit that's definitely broken and you don't need to go full data-nerd to figure out since what you say and what you do should at least partially match up.
> [{quoted}](name=TTekkers,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=ABQ7AZsf,comment-id=002600000000,timestamp=2018-01-06T16:38:43.963+0000) > > Which is weird given their rhetoric about player reform .... > > If you show that you've reformed, then surely you should have your punishment "rank" reset, at least slightly. That's one bit that's definitely broken and you don't need to go full data-nerd to figure out since what you say and what you do should at least partially match up. Thats the problem, i think i didnt get my punishment from 2012-13 rank reset. Riot should remove this..
Eambo (EUW)
: You can try [contacting support](https://support.leagueoflegends.com). Regardless of context, it's a bad idea to repeat exactly what someone said that you would like everyone to report for. If you think that's worthy of punishment, repeating it probably shouldn't be something you do. Support can investigate this and advise further (I'm not sure how these cases are normally handled to be honest), but some guidance for the future: If you see something toxic, don't parrot it.
> [{quoted}](name=Eambo,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=4TkAdb1G,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-01-06T16:09:21.193+0000) > > You can try [contacting support](https://support.leagueoflegends.com). Regardless of context, it's a bad idea to repeat exactly what someone said that you would like everyone to report for. If you think that's worthy of punishment, repeating it probably shouldn't be something you do. > > Support can investigate this and advise further (I'm not sure how these cases are normally handled to be honest), but some guidance for the future: If you see something toxic, don't parrot it. I got perma for the same reason, very unfair https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/off-topic-en/ABQ7AZsf-unfair-permanent-ban
Eambo (EUW)
: You can try [contacting support](https://support.leagueoflegends.com). Regardless of context, it's a bad idea to repeat exactly what someone said that you would like everyone to report for. If you think that's worthy of punishment, repeating it probably shouldn't be something you do. Support can investigate this and advise further (I'm not sure how these cases are normally handled to be honest), but some guidance for the future: If you see something toxic, don't parrot it.
can you check my board? https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/off-topic-en/ABQ7AZsf-unfair-permanent-ban I need help.
TTekkers (EUW)
: Off those logs, a permaban seems harsh, but you never get a perma straight off - there's always at least one other shorter ban. For all we know you could have been punished for a lot of similar minor things all adding up to a permaban. Also the system apparently doesn't work on volume of reports for a game, any report flags your chat logs to be analysed by an automated system that struggles with context, which can make things wonky. Also, has leaverbuster ever issued permas? A lot of AFK'ing (intentional or not, it's still AFK) is considered as bad as being toxic and is punished similarly, so the perma may also be linked to that. ___ As much as this post makes me want to agree with you, I also don't want to say the system is broken off one person's anecdotal evidence. To draw any meaningful conclusion you need a complete dataset of everything you've ever been punished for and an average offence/punishment correlation to compare it to, and then the Riot punishment guidelines to compare to again, and it's not just the actual incidents you'd look at, it would be against time - both "real" (days, weeks, months) and in-game/lobby time.
I used to be toxic and a kid in 2012. Now, 6 years after have no sense to save these toxic coments. Riot don't care about dates, if you were toxic in 2012, then u are toxic right now too.. I didnt get a simple chat ban since 2013.
: im wondering why this post has so much views and comments yet there are no riot comments, they saw this but i bet that they don't want to comment
They won't i think. I'm right but they don't want to say it.
: how would anyone remember that, well the only thing i remember is my first champion, anivia, but maybe you can check your email to see if you have anything related to date created
They ask a lot of things, from 2012-13, i dont remember all. But I hope Riot remove the ban
Murieldor (EUW)
: Yeap the ban was unfair. But then again what do you expect with Riot.
I can still come back the acc. I need help, could you send a ticket? it takes 2 minutes to you and will help me a lot, thanks <3
: eks dee smiley everywhere, deserved.
Vsec Exile (EUNE)
: this one needs a review
You can help me. Only send a ticket and then Riot will review the game.
Ahri Baka (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=CrazyShaddy,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=ABQ7AZsf,comment-id=00160000,timestamp=2018-01-06T08:09:17.646+0000) > > I know I did bad and I said 2 or 3 bad things. But perma ban is too much.. it is too much , any reply from the support ?
They ask me a lot of things about the account. Like the date of creation, my first champion.. it was in 2012 and I dont remember anything. Send a ticket would help me thanks
: Everything you do in this game is bannable. Welcome to league of legends. Mute yourself or get unfair bans like that all the time. https://media.giphy.com/media/oBPOP48aQpIxq/giphy.gif
Totally.. I think my words are not a reason for a permanent ban. Send a ticket to Riot and maybe they help
: why is he banned?? why u guys so unfayr ???
I ask the same... Very unfair. You could help me if you send a ticket. Thank you
: theres a really shitty phenomanon of 4 premades getting ppl they dont like banned, for what ever, its shitty becouse they can report you for whatever they want and some of those times you will get banned. most of those 4 premades groups are toxic and unpleasent in generarilly and i think its ironic that a group of 4 ppl who are the opposite of league's sportman's like idle behavior can get someone banned. ive had a misconception of how bans work, but anyway those groups allow themself to be nasty becouse that this is a wide missconcption about how bans work, the missconception that you need more than one report to get someone baned, however it doesnt change that phaenomanon of 4 people groups who are flaming, salty racist, unpleasent and report you in the end of the game becouse you called first a lane and wasnt willing to swap. (in my case though i really had that ban coming, thinking to myself im gonna get reported anyway so atleast i can pay them back some of their 'kindness' i decided to feed)
I understand you bro.. all the time I have a premade they are toxic. But this time I didn't mute them (my fault) anyway I think what I said is not a reason for a ban. If you send a ticket then Riot remove the ban. Thanks.
: This ban is so unfair in so many ways... Riot automatic ban system in a nutshell. reported by 4 man team and the poor guy gets punished.
The first time I see a ban for toxic when I don't see toxic comments.. very unfair. You would help me a lot if you send a ticket. I appreciate it so much. Thanks.
: No you did get a ban, or no you didn't get a ban?
I said that. I don't remember a 14 days ban. Maybe it was in 2012 when I wasn't lvl 30 etc. Riot shouldn't take this date. Too old
: Unfair Permanent ban.
Thanks for every one who supports me. If you really think that my ban is unfair, you could send a ticket, it takes 2 minutes to you and maybe Riot help me more. Thanks everyone for write.
: LEAGUE OF PREMADES you find yourself in a premade game in champs select, just dodge, they will not communicate with you, only amongst themselves and if they feed you cant do shit about it, speaking up will just get you reported by 2 or more, but if you feed, oh boy i recommend creating another account as soon as it get a negative score cause ur ass is gonna get perma banned, just like what happened here, sorry man this feels shitty i hate the fact its solo/due, just make it solo, if you want to due go to flex, because its kinda unfair playing something like a bot lane with the enemy being premade and having good synergy whilst you're there with your ally playing with pings, i sound selfish but its true send riot a ticket with the names of the premades maybe they could unban you and punish them if they flamed
The funny thing is that I see their op.gg and they feed like 1/20 (idk if trolling or they are just bad) in the 80% of the games..
: u didnt deserve the ban i understand how the system worked because to get a perma u need to have gotten 2 chatbans and a 14 day ban and the moment u show the slightest toxicity u get banned and the bot detected lots of times the word report and thought u were report calling.u should have muted those kids. conctact the support good luck. theres another possibility that u got this bug where u get the wrong chat logs.
I maybe got 14 days ban, but it was in 2012-2013.. Riot shouldn't take this. This was the only game I discussed with someone. There's no bug.
Giojun (EUW)
: Well best thing to do is make a ticket and have them re-evaluate it, but I doubt they'll change their minds. :S However, best of luck to you though :)
Would help me a lot if you send one too. It takes 2 minutes to you. Thanks.
Ahri Baka (EUNE)
: You did wrong about replying and calling them kids , you maybe have to get punishment but if so :p then your teammates actually deserve more than a perma ban so you don't deserve a perma ban , ,Riot is wrong about this one , sadly more than 70% of this game players are hella toxic and they say worse than that , they should have banned those 70% before they ban you , I see many people who actually flame and they are disgusting and riot does nothing about them , sadly , Yasuo/Zed mains are more loved to the company
I know I did bad and I said 2 or 3 bad things. But perma ban is too much..
: So are you saying you didn't get a 14-day ban prior to this?
: Meanwhile I finished writing, just sent it. Best of luck getting the account back! ^^
Thank you very much <33333
: Hey guy, I read this, and I agree it was really unfair. The premade guys should have got perma instead. I been flamed by full premades too every now and then and it just made me wanting to quit the game how unfair it was. I advice you to try not retaliate/chat/respond more in the future when others flame. You put your account at risk. I don't know much if you are able to get your account back or not. But I read some other comments below who claims that you cant/chances are small. I feel sorry for your case. I dunno if it will make a difference, but I will write a support ticket for you and I hope you will be able to recover your account. :)
thank you, i have no words.. You're an incredible human! wish you all the best and a very nice day
: I'm sorry but nothing this guy said was even remotely bad, nothing offensive or personal, banning for things like this is just pathetic. You don't like what someone is saying or how much they are talking? mute them, it works both ways, in this case he could have muted his team but then they were all trying to get him reported... surely in that scenario you would defend yourself?. Permanent bans should be reserved for people who are really awful, people who get personal and offensive, racial slurs homophobic comments etc which I've reported a lot of people for and only ever seen 1 person get banned. (I know this because it annoys me so much that I check their match history for a while afterwords and funnily enough they're still playing). Get your priorities sorted out Riot.
omfg, thanks for understand me. THANKS. I know i should have muted them since the start, but i tried to defend myself. I dont find bad if you defend yourself (without flame or insults, as i did).
: was not one sentence, it was 53 sentences in a 37 minute game. which is nearly 1.5 sentences a minute. that is a like 5/6 minutes of game time wasted arguing with people. Words and behaviour is how you got banned. arguing with people who are flaming you is bad behaviour, it tilts the team and enemy team if you do it in all chat which by the looks of it you have.
I know I did bad, but well, a perma is like to much for what i said, i dont know. I hope riot help me.
Kaziola (EUW)
: buddy get my advice , i got undeserved perma banned same ur story by 4 premade , dont try and dont waste ur time , u wont get it back . i tried for 6months to get it back but , waste of time ,
I sent ticket and they replied, i just need to get information about the account and "maybe" i can get back acc
Player 00 (EUW)
: "I did nothing" can you please stop acting like a 3 years old kid who got caught with chocolate smeared all over his face saing "I didn't do it" ? zip it and stop crying back to dumb people youre putting the rest of the team on tilt like that.
I don't tilt the rest of my team, cause they were premade. They were tilted before the game or something, i dont understand why the %%%% insult and flame me since minute 1..
: was not one sentence, it was 53 sentences in a 37 minute game. which is nearly 1.5 sentences a minute. that is a like 5/6 minutes of game time wasted arguing with people. Words and behaviour is how you got banned. arguing with people who are flaming you is bad behaviour, it tilts the team and enemy team if you do it in all chat which by the looks of it you have.
I'm salty, not for you, for the situation in general. Hope Riot remove that. They say that its possible, but they need a lot of information like my first champion, some IDs, dates ... etc, i dont know the half of what they ask. So idk what will happen, anyway thanks for write and sorry if i look angry..
: was not one sentence, it was 53 sentences in a 37 minute game. which is nearly 1.5 sentences a minute. that is a like 5/6 minutes of game time wasted arguing with people. Words and behaviour is how you got banned. arguing with people who are flaming you is bad behaviour, it tilts the team and enemy team if you do it in all chat which by the looks of it you have.
Okay, i got reported for talk too much, because that tilts the team. I'm super toxic, more even than tyler1. I should enter in prision or something. Next time i will insult my team a few times and nothing will hapen, cause the number of msg are more important than the content of the msg.
: again, you're acting like Riot care about what THEY said. they only care about what YOU said and how YOU reacted to what THEY said and did.
But my words are not a reason for a perma ban. Only one sentence?
: I do know, you're the one that failed by saying they were a 4 man premade. when I got banned I asked Riot if they saw what people were saying to me, they specifically said they do not look at the other people chat because it has nothing to do with YOUR ban. only your words and behaviour are what get you banned.
i got reported for replay toxic people. But the toxic people dont get reported. #Logic.
: I do know, you're the one that failed by saying they were a 4 man premade. when I got banned I asked Riot if they saw what people were saying to me, they specifically said they do not look at the other people chat because it has nothing to do with YOUR ban. only your words and behaviour are what get you banned.
Okay my words. I didnt flame or insult. The most hard thing i said is "u must suck to insult in a videogame at 3:15 AM". You're free to decide if that sentence is for a perma ban. And i said it after 40 insults by vayne saying %%%, fck u, cncer..etc.
: I did see the history, and it isn't possible to 4 man in a flex, if you're gonna try to argue back please get it right :/ they wanted to report you because you were afk which lost the lane. and they kept flaming you because you kept arguing back to people, and by the look of it in all chat too. it probably wasnt just them who reported you. you also said that they "suck" if the are flaming someone at 3:15 am, which is considered toxic.
One of the enemy team said to Vayne (the guy who most flame in my team) "your life must sukc if u are insulting a team mate at 3 am" and then just repeat it. One of them wasnt premade but idc, all flamed me and one team mate went afk for more time than me, and no one tell him a word. why? he talked too idc.
: There is no proof of that on our end, so no one can be sure of that. Riot do not look at others chat they only look at yours
They can see the chat xd They can do all, for this reason they are the owner of the game. stop talk if u dont know pls xd
: they really did not report you for fun at all. that is talking too much considering I got banned for less chat than that.
Can you understand that they were 4 premade and they wanted to report me since minute 5? See the history before talk please.
: they really did not report you for fun at all. that is talking too much considering I got banned for less chat than that.
I was the guy who less talked in the game xd. Talk much>insult xdd
: according to riot, talking back to people and talking to too much can tilt people so they report you, which is grounds for a ban
I dont talk too much wtf. In 40 minutes i wrote that. They talked like 20 times more, this excuse won't work. They only reported me for fun, cause they cant report me for flame, toxic or other thing.
: your adress phone number,what # of shoes do u wear monkaS
Yea, wtf... I dont remember 70% of what they ask, so they think this is not my account or something... %%%%ing hilarious...
Giojun (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=CrazyShaddy,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=ABQ7AZsf,comment-id=0010000000000000,timestamp=2018-01-05T23:10:33.586+0000) > > Why not? :( i did nothing. Permanent bans are permanent :S I got myself perma banned after toxicity and I deserved it, now I'm playing again with a fresh new account and I've learned my lesson. It's all about having fun for me now. I mute whoever is negative. :D
I saw how ppl got their acc bac, a few ppl. But I don't deserve the ban. i didnt flame or insult, i wasnt toxic in the chat game.
Giojun (EUW)
: :(
{{sticker:sg-janna}}
: Sadly, i dont think you'll be getting ur account bk
Why not? :( i did nothing.
: I'm pretty sure that previous bans stay for years after the last one. So I can only assume that you had a 14 day ban some time ago and you reformed since then but the bans are still logged. On the other hand with your ban I'd probably say that it is that you talk too much. I had the same at the beginning of last year and when I got banned I wrote to Riot, their response was something along the lines of "It isn't so much that you flame, it is that you talk a lot in each game and talk back to people if they flame you which puts the rest of your team off" If you've been reported then it is probably for that, because knowing from experience of doing it myself, nobody likes it when someone is chatting 24/7 in the game instead of playing it. Just a thought, but gl trying maybe you will get somewhere unlike me.
I don't remember a 14 days ban... Maybe in 2013 when I was lvl 20 and I didn't care about lol. Idk
: yea this is a joke ban theres no words such as "%%%"and the N word.
Riot need all the information for the account... Even my first championa etc.. soon they will ask about my blood type or adn idk
: Tyler1's permabanned accounts didn't get unbanned, and the OP didn't receive an ID ban on him so these two cases aren't comparable.
I just think that I don't deserve a permanent. That's all and I want my account back
: This is a joke i honestly find it hard to believe, Riot has always been nice to me when i send tickets their system is pretty good but if its been 2 days then i think they know they messed up. {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
This is the first time i have a big problem, like to send a ticket.. Idk what will happen, I hope they remove the ban..
: Poor guy, if you're not a popular streamer you will not get unbanned. Why? Because you're not being *that* useful to Riot, you're not promotinf their game. Not like that bald flamer guy which everyone knows as 'hehe xd ' and still got unbanned. The one who said ' I love league of legends but I wish it was run by a better company than Riot ' really needs a thumbs up. Have you tried contacting the Support ?
You are right... Yes, i sent ticket and mails etc, but they ask me a lot of things, things that i dont remember at all, acc created in 2012.. It's the first time i use the board and the ticket. Never had a problem until now.
: WOW then riot did really %%%% up with your ban and don't spam your ticket if you sent one it will take longer, hope you get your acc back sry man
I sent the ticket, but they need all the information of the account, and it takes so long... They ask me things that i dont remember (i created the acc in 2012) and they ask me my first champions etc.. who the %%%% remember his firsts champions? XD
Show more

CrazyShaddy

Level 46 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion