: Does the world need any more streamers...?
Im 20 and I knew a girl from my class who became a streamer. Well, tried to. After two solid years, and alot of dedication on her part and a small streaming community called Grow Up E-sports, she's still on the same empty viewers number from the past. As a man I respect alot the fact that you don't wanna downgrade yourself to SKIN SHOWING streams, although, being honest, in all of my honesty, being a girl DOES boost your streamers a little bit. Men nowadays are divided into two categories: The ones who go straight and the ones who wait and are way more reserved, hoping to get a partner without doing things they consider dumb or stupid. Female streamers who show "Alot" have this aura that attracts these types of males. Im not gonna call them virgins or anything, I myself have no partner, but this creates an insufferable ego and fake bond between streamer and viewers. In MY book, as long as you're REALLY good, you're worth watching regardless of gender. I watch Snowmixy (she's like, nord mermaid gorgeous level) do arenas in the 2v2 bracket of WoW, and she's very good at the game it's insane. Like some people said, you need to bring something new to the table if you want a prosperous stream. I rarely watch streams anymore as I hate streamers for being cocky bastards who think they're gods. I used to love watching Hashinshin, until I realized even his mods are super dictatorial. And also because I enjoy playing way more than I do watching a stream. And you are right in pointing the mass of already existing streamers OP, so, I don't think you'd be that sucessful. But you know what? If you feel encouraged go for it. We all think we have wisdom, and it applies in some cases perfectly, and totally incorrectly at other situations.
: Why Did i not get an S in this game ?
Idk because Riot says so. Dumb systems, what's new.
: Is the support item change a nerf or a buff? - Analysis -
As a support main im quitting the role. Maybe not even because of the items, but overall people, champions and autofill. Having an autofill ADC is a headache. It usually means an auto-loss. In a normal match where things are even or you're ahead, it's relatively easy to upgrade your second item. If you're even just a bit behind, oh, never mind, you might get wards on 15 minutes. And this is bad. The third item (talking about SHoulderpads and Relic now) doesn't even execute minions anymore, so supports are even more powerless against minions when defending. I don't get the idea where people say Support was op lmao, like, from level 1 to 3 it's normal im doing damage, past 5-6 my damage means literally nothing anymore. It's good to see less mages in botlane, but there's still many cancer champions like Senna and Pyke. Toplane is 50% more enjoyable. 1v1ing my opponent, and I only gotta keep track of junglers pretty much. Autofill on botlane means instant loss. As support, and even more now, you are more than powerless and dependant on someone to win. It really sucks. But then again, even some victories mean nothing to me and im just waiting for my paycheck to buy WoW and leave LoL.
: What do you think of my new champion pool.
I respect three of them alot, but not Rakan and Karma. Rakan is super unhealthy with his kit. He has aoe heal, aoe knockup, aoe charm, THREE SHIELDS. Karma is fine mid/late game, in early she seems like a slightly weaker version of Brand. (yes, that's bad). I think Braum is hella fun and hella good. I also main him. Tahm Kench is not only good, but he's a masterpiece of a character. His lore and voice is just seducing. (and im a dude!) Taric seems underrated to me, but my god is he amazing in the right hands. I love to flash + E, and his ultimate is also 100.
Antenora (EUW)
: {{champion:67}} {{champion:145}} I like ADC's who have to put themselves at risk to be useful not sit a mile away behind a tank.
> [{quoted}](name=Antenora,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=fle1elfZ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-11-18T00:48:21.471+0000) > > {{champion:67}} {{champion:145}} > > I like ADC's who have to put themselves at risk to be useful not sit a mile away behind a tank. As a support main, I love to get the good Vayne adcs.
: What is your most favourite champion of this game and why?
{{champion:117}}. From her crazy quotes, to her adorable and crazy laughs, to her menacing quotes (again lol), to her abilities, personality, story, role.
H1SD (EUNE)
: I, as a support main, am so sad seeing the vision scores of some people of the same ELO. Like sometimes watching the 0 vision score ADC isn't going to _brighten_ your day! plz laugh
> [{quoted}](name=Lester the,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=uuJGH6Qm,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2018-11-05T19:49:30.046+0000) > > I, as a support main, am so sad seeing the vision scores of some people of the same ELO. Like sometimes watching the 0 vision score ADC isn't going to _brighten_ your day! > > plz laugh I won't laugh. Lux is stupid and not a support.
T00Late (EUNE)
: You cant expect supports to carry in silver elo, if you watch some high elo support players that play rakan, thresh etc. you will see how good they think and act.
> [{quoted}](name=T00Late,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ubE4BJLE,comment-id=000000000000000200000000,timestamp=2018-10-28T10:33:37.978+0000) > > You cant expect supports to carry in silver elo, if you watch some high elo support players that play rakan, thresh etc. you will see how good they think and act. xd.
PyroSteam (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=PyroSteam,realm=EUW,application-id=N9uP9Byj,discussion-id=d4yp5mAu,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2018-11-04T04:48:39.591+0000) > > Iam proposing my FREE coaching service to FNATIC > First picking irelia with alistar open in 2k 18 league of legend > Having an braum support against an alistar kaisa and picking jhin with braum when xayah varus ashe is open > Chain picking useless lee > When you are out picked botlane and mid and top and jungle are 50 50 % pick you know you are not meant to play in lol final Oh yeah, but it's just a WEIRD coincidence, just like SKT losing to Longzhu and SSG while making silver mistakes :DDDDDD
brutąl (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=PowerSlave993,realm=EUNE,application-id=N9uP9Byj,discussion-id=d4yp5mAu,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2018-11-03T18:52:21.513+0000) > > It was set up. Reason why Korea was going down is because Riot payed them to lose so that EU/NA get's big attention and to get people back into the game. Basically to hype them. But then, China team came and won for their country. They always have to be on the first place as always. Riot always wins. All you said is total bs , riot didn't pay anyone to lose. China dominated in all tournaments this year which proves they played better this season. They just nerfed the vision, that's why korea is not so dominant this year.
> [{quoted}](name=Toxic pląyer,realm=EUNE,application-id=N9uP9Byj,discussion-id=d4yp5mAu,comment-id=0006000000000001,timestamp=2018-11-03T20:31:58.083+0000) > > All you said is total bs , riot didn't pay anyone to lose. China dominated in all tournaments this year which proves they played better this season. They just nerfed the vision, that's why korea is not so dominant this year. Ah, the usual shmucks from EUNE who think the world is all glitter and peace. Do you know how shady things in china are sometimes? It makes hella f2cking sense. Everyone got hyped because there were not ONE, not TWO, but THREE western teams in finals. And where has the game been dying? YEEEEEES, in the west.
: I beg for help with a prize winning game on my local radio.
: This is all dependent on how you use the word carry. A carry champ is generally a high scaling champ that if survives long enough, farms enough and reaches the higher end of their builds will deal enough damage to carry the team to a win in the late game. Eg. Jinx, master yi. They are not completely independent of everyone because they rely on others to help them through the early game until they are strong enough to takeover the game. To carry a team is to do well enough and have enough of an effect to win the game despite the performance of the team. Any player or champ can do this. A tanky enough amumu that hits every q r and CCS the enemy team for hours can carry. Support examples of non damage dealers are soraka and Sona (especially) keeping the entire team alive when instead they should be dead. If you keep a team of 4 cannon minions alive long enough even that can kill a full build garen. The problem is that in general low elo players only look at least and damage dealt as deciding who the carry in a particular game is as they tend to follow the term carry as "carry champ" and "carry a team"
> [{quoted}](name=ViralSurvival,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ubE4BJLE,comment-id=0000000000000001,timestamp=2018-10-16T23:07:51.899+0000) > > This is all dependent on how you use the word carry. > > A carry champ is generally a high scaling champ that if survives long enough, farms enough and reaches the higher end of their builds will deal enough damage to carry the team to a win in the late game. Eg. Jinx, master yi. They are not completely independent of everyone because they rely on others to help them through the early game until they are strong enough to takeover the game. > > To carry a team is to do well enough and have enough of an effect to win the game despite the performance of the team. Any player or champ can do this. A tanky enough amumu that hits every q r and CCS the enemy team for hours can carry. Support examples of non damage dealers are soraka and Sona (especially) keeping the entire team alive when instead they should be dead. If you keep a team of 4 cannon minions alive long enough even that can kill a full build garen. > > The problem is that in general low elo players only look at least and damage dealt as deciding who the carry in a particular game is as they tend to follow the term carry as "carry champ" and "carry a team" True. So, like I said, in short, supports can't carry. :)
: > [{quoted}](name=CrestfallenNight,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ubE4BJLE,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-16T22:32:33.816+0000) > > You can disagree, but a fact is a fact. > Supports CANNOT solo carry. Carrying means not relying on anyone. Supports simply do not have the damage to do so, a Brand or something ISN'T a support. it's fact made by you, i rather believe my personal expierence because for a FACT i won many games without relaying on my adc. regardless it has nothing to do with the topic, this topic is about players who play alone, it has nothing to do with what i pick or ME, so don't turn it on me pls, talk about the topic or don't.
> [{quoted}](name=014 Ronen 014,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ubE4BJLE,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-16T22:50:00.142+0000) > > it's fact made by you, i rather believe my personal expierence because for a FACT i won many games without relaying on my adc. regardless it has nothing to do with the topic, this topic is about players who play alone, it has nothing to do with what i pick or ME, so don't turn it on me pls, talk about the topic or don't. "It's fact made by you" Silver V, 600 games in Silver. Look man, I don't like pulling these facts, but they're true. You people can't be humble enough to admit when you're wrong. In high elo the "supports" (xD) who carry are Pyke, who have a shitload of damage to try and 1v1, and even so... If you don't know what carry is, don't use the word. TRUE supports CANNOT solo carry. Accept it or not.
Zefirez (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=CrestfallenNight,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=2JdAzbNg,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-10-14T23:32:06.140+0000) > > This is dumb. > If you want better skins BUY them. > People acting like as if having a skin isn't already good. The standart animations and effects aren't just trash. Except, unlike you, I judge what is better via looks and playing into fatasy I like and not amount of $ spent. I have no fantasy of running around as a junkyard robot ("best" nunu skin tier wise). I just want my sasquatch to be COHESIVE with it's splashart and theme. EVERY skin should be cohesive in it's execution, at least to a degree. 520 RP are no exception. This price range is good for skins for champs that don't have too flashy animations (so there is little conflict to be had) or skins that in a different way then default ones, still work well with standard ability animations (take Bilgewater Swain as example of such skin). But if there is a massive conflict between the skin and standard ability animations (a warm-zoned sasquatch vs polar zone yeti animations) then it's time to consider some changes. It'll only do the skin (and sales) good. And i say that as owner of few legges bought for real life money at fullprice, including old, and by today standards sub-par Blood Lord Vladimir skin. And i got no regrets there at all, as he plays into my fantasy of a badass vampire, few lines be damned.
> [{quoted}](name=Zefirez,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=2JdAzbNg,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-10-15T01:06:24.195+0000) > > Except, unlike you, I judge what is better via looks and playing into fatasy I like and not amount of $ spent. I have no fantasy of running around as a junkyard robot ("best" nunu skin tier wise). I just want my sasquatch to be COHESIVE with it's splashart and theme. > > EVERY skin should be cohesive in it's execution, at least to a degree. 520 RP are no exception. This price range is good for skins for champs that don't have too flashy animations (so there is little conflict to be had) or skins that in a different way then default ones, still work well with standard ability animations (take Bilgewater Swain as example of such skin). > > But if there is a massive conflict between the skin and standard ability animations (a warm-zoned sasquatch vs polar zone yeti animations) then it's time to consider some changes. It'll only do the skin (and sales) good. > > And i say that as owner of few legges bought for real life money at fullprice, including old, and by today standards sub-par Blood Lord Vladimir skin. And i got no regrets there at all, as he plays into my fantasy of a badass vampire, few lines be damned. You're not making any sense lmao. "Except, like you, I judgfe what is better via looks and plaaying into fantasy I like and not amount of $ spent". What did I say? I even said standart champions without skins ALREADY look good. Im one of the FEW people who likes skins that don't even have effects.
T00Late (EUNE)
: Some supports can actually carry, like thresh or bard, but these champions require a lot of practice.
> [{quoted}](name=T00Late,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ubE4BJLE,comment-id=0000000000000002,timestamp=2018-10-21T18:27:12.945+0000) > > Some supports can actually carry, like thresh or bard, but these champions require a lot of practice. Supports can't carry. STOP. If you do NOT understand the meaning of carry, do not use it.
Jyn3rso (EUW)
: The difference with addiction is that you don't think this is bad I shouldn't do it when you are trying to stop. You genuinely think that it is better to the alternative of studying and doing well for the future, I genuinely felt like failing my GCSEs wouldn't matter at the time since I could still play League, and that I wanted a whatever part-time job just to play League as much as possible. I considered whether the time for studying would be better spent trying to reach platinum. I'd say that it took a lot of discipline and willpower to stop playing without any help when my mind was so conflicted, I forced myself to study only because I thought that later in life I might find these results to be important and I'm so glad that I did. You would be ignorant to say you are both not wasting your time when playing games when you haven't tried the alternative for long enough, and for saying that I was weak in a scenario where I didn't choose the weak thing to do and that is to continue to play games. Perhaps the reason you have seen countless YT videos is that it is true, and countless people have experienced it and want to help others.
> [{quoted}](name=Jyn3rso,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=EEB5HQUz,comment-id=00060001,timestamp=2018-10-15T05:20:31.962+0000) > > The difference with addiction is that you don't think this is bad I shouldn't do it when you are trying to stop. You genuinely think that it is better to the alternative of studying and doing well for the future, I genuinely felt like failing my GCSEs wouldn't matter at the time since I could still play League, and that I wanted a whatever part-time job just to play League as much as possible. I considered whether the time for studying would be better spent trying to reach platinum. I'd say that it took a lot of discipline and willpower to stop playing without any help when my mind was so conflicted, I forced myself to study only because I thought that later in life I might find these results to be important and I'm so glad that I did. You would be ignorant to say you are both not wasting your time when playing games when you haven't tried the alternative for long enough, and for saying that I was weak in a scenario where I didn't choose the weak thing to do and that is to continue to play games. Perhaps the reason you have seen countless YT videos is that it is true, and countless people have experienced it and want to help others. How do you know I haven't tried the "alternative"? And the alternative by default is gaming, lmao. I don't think I was ever addicted to gaming.
: > [{quoted}](name=I am Broken,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ubE4BJLE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-16T21:07:03.237+0000) > > As a support, you're kind of powerless when it comes to deciding the outcome of the game. I see you are Silver 5 and you're playing high damage AP supports for the most part. It helps you a bit because regardless if your team isn't doing so well, you can deal a lot of damage and help turn teamfights around. > > Unfortunately, low elo players are bad at recognizing danger, and have generally bad map awareness. If you help them a bit by either typing to them or using pings when you are using your own map awareness, it should make a difference, given that they listen to you. If not, then there isn't much you can do. Game-wise, you can call for your team to group. If one on your team decides to splitpush, you should push another lane as well with your team so that your teammate isn't dying for nothing. After all, he is baiting down atleast one of the enemy, taking some pressure off the rest of the team. > > It's a bad situation to be in when someone on your team doesn't want to cooperate, so you should treat him as an asset; if he's off creating pressure somewhere without vision, use that pressure and maybe get objectives. I play all AP supports, mainly with shields/stun abillities (good sniper), just came from a 1/1/23 soraka game. i disagree with support not being able to decide the outcome of the game because they can, either as a carry or either as a healer, keeping your team alive is the game difference. still on the very same game i had the same story again with my Varus adc playing solo all game, i asked him 6-7 times to join us, the thing is, he spamming blue "help me" pings none stop but when u tell him to go back he just ignores u and continues push up, he did not play with us for most of the game was pushing all the way the enemy base and getting himself killed, at some point i just gave up on him. i did goodjob keeping my team alive so we had more than enough carries to escpae that one. I'm kinda stuck between S5 and S4 i keep promoting and demoting, promoting and demoting, just cant catch good teams lately, had a lot with rage quitters recently. Thank you for the kind response, i hope i hear from more people
> [{quoted}](name=014 Ronen 014,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ubE4BJLE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-10-16T21:49:06.449+0000) > > I play all AP supports, mainly with shields/stun abillities (good sniper), just came from a 1/1/23 soraka game. i disagree with support not being able to decide the outcome of the game because they can, either as a carry or either as a healer, keeping your team alive is the game difference. still on the very same game i had the same story again with my Varus adc playing solo all game, i asked him 6-7 times to join us, the thing is, he spamming blue "help me" pings none stop but when u tell him to go back he just ignores u and continues push up, he did not play with us for most of the game was pushing all the way the enemy base and getting himself killed, at some point i just gave up on him. i did goodjob keeping my team alive so we had more than enough carries to escpae that one. I'm kinda stuck between S5 and S4 i keep promoting and demoting, promoting and demoting, just cant catch good teams lately, had a lot with rage quitters recently. > > Thank you for the kind response, i hope i hear from more people You can disagree, but a fact is a fact. Supports CANNOT solo carry. Carrying means not relying on anyone. Supports simply do not have the damage to do so, a Brand or something ISN'T a support.
: Unfortunately I am in the same situation. Love to play support, is one of the most dynamic role in the game and can make a huge difference in team. Generally I tend to ignore the adc after repeated warnings and multiple deaths and try to support other lanes. Immediately you get flamed for this, even from the one you' re helping, but I guess it's normal in bronze/silver. Just lost a game where adc got constantly grabbed and killed, of course the problem was not his position but "support not doing anything". But I don't want to turn this into a rant. What I do generally is to get a global idea of how the game is going and spot strength of my team and weakness of the enemy and use my kit to increase them. Sometimes it's quite impossible so you end up floating between S5 and S4. I really hope the changes they are making to ranked system will improve the experience.
> [{quoted}](name=Leland Gaunt,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ubE4BJLE,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-10-16T22:21:35.230+0000) > > Unfortunately I am in the same situation. > Love to play support, is one of the most dynamic role in the game and can make a huge difference in team. > Generally I tend to ignore the adc after repeated warnings and multiple deaths and try to support other lanes. > Immediately you get flamed for this, even from the one you' re helping, but I guess it's normal in bronze/silver. > Just lost a game where adc got constantly grabbed and killed, of course the problem was not his position but "support not doing anything". > But I don't want to turn this into a rant. > What I do generally is to get a global idea of how the game is going and spot strength of my team and weakness of the enemy and use my kit to increase them. > Sometimes it's quite impossible so you end up floating between S5 and S4. > I really hope the changes they are making to ranked system will improve the experience. You know, just because the adc "Hurts" you it doesn't mean you have to QQ and stop being by his side. You KNOW the adc needs you. I don't mind people being toxic as long as they play well or win my game.
Zefirez (EUW)
: When doing VGU, consider changing skin tier
This is dumb. If you want better skins BUY them. People acting like as if having a skin isn't already good. The standart animations and effects aren't just trash.
Jyn3rso (EUW)
: Not playing for 2 months, how it has affected my life.
Tired of these sad sappy stories making games look bad, as if people are losing their precious time by playing something. You didn't have those problems because you played, you were WEAK. Congratulations on changing, but you, and only YOU chose your path. You were also weak for not being able to resist the temptation of prioritizing a game over your life. I've seen these kinds of discussions in countless YT videos with some sad ass music, with the same generic concluding end phrase: "I've quit gaming and from now on I'll be focusing on my life instead." Congratulations, you may now act as another NPC in the outside world.
: Whos supposed to protect her? The adc? Poker soraka enemy is a wet dream for any agressive support. Shes squishy af, so if she makes a wrong step trying to poke, shes dead. And her q spam dont do much damage (unless you max it, but then u heal for nothing), is easy to dodge, and leaves her open for counter poke or engage. And if she maxes heal, and stays behind the adc like shes supposed to, its a nightmare. You cant engage on her coz shes too far. You cant poke the adc, because ur mana goes down to zero before you bring enwmy adc down to 2/3 of his hp. You cant engage on him, because sorakas silence is a good counterengage. The only reason why any adc can lose his lane with raka, is because he positions poorly.
> [{quoted}](name=Super Hooker,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=G4BHKxs1,comment-id=00000000000000020000,timestamp=2018-10-12T20:33:56.139+0000) > > Whos supposed to protect her? The adc? Poker soraka enemy is a wet dream for any agressive support. Shes squishy af, so if she makes a wrong step trying to poke, shes dead. > And her q spam dont do much damage (unless you max it, but then u heal for nothing), is easy to dodge, and leaves her open for counter poke or engage. > > And if she maxes heal, and stays behind the adc like shes supposed to, its a nightmare. You cant engage on her coz shes too far. You cant poke the adc, because ur mana goes down to zero before you bring enwmy adc down to 2/3 of his hp. You cant engage on him, because sorakas silence is a good counterengage. The only reason why any adc can lose his lane with raka, is because he positions poorly. If she like, protects HERSELF by not getting caught? lol I don't really die in all ins because I actually bring Barrier. Soraka is that support who has to survive and actually backline. You don't need to protect the adc because you help him kill anyone who tries to engage on him. At first you seem to point out her flaws and that she can easily be killed, yet after you praise her? Im kinda confused. I think we're both agreeing she's more than viable, good, and sometimes annoying.
Hansiman (EUW)
: > If stuff like this was added, combined with an effort to cinvince the community your system actually works, I would give a ball park guess at some millions. Maybe 10 every year? 10 million per year is already a lot, and I honestly doubt you're close to the funding required to do something like this. Think of just how many games are played, at all times, and then try to imagine how many reports there would be that would need to be checked. You're looking at a staff of literally thousands of people, doing nothing but watching replays, and they still probably wouldn't be able to keep up. And even when they do, you're going to have the problem that cases will most likely take weeks to be handled, like we had the problem with in the old Tribunal Voting System. Improving automated systems is the best choice for games of this size, which is what Riot is working on.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=HNWtZNJP,comment-id=000300000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-12T17:09:17.190+0000) > > 10 million per year is already a lot, and I honestly doubt you're close to the funding required to do something like this. Think of just how many games are played, at all times, and then try to imagine how many reports there would be that would need to be checked. > > You're looking at a staff of literally thousands of people, doing nothing but watching replays, and they still probably wouldn't be able to keep up. And even when they do, you're going to have the problem that cases will most likely take weeks to be handled, like we had the problem with in the old Tribunal Voting System. > > Improving automated systems is the best choice for games of this size, which is what Riot is working on. I find it so funny on how it is pretty much ONLY the people more connected to Riot who ALWAYS defend EVERY.SINGLE.THING. They do with heart and soul because in their eyes Riot is so perfect, they never %%%% up, and the playerbase simply has to endure or find ways to solve their problems. This isn't just sad, it's sick. More now than ever, the boards get filled with people complaining about trolls, mission problems, client issues. Client issues that people claim to be having for years. But, I guess I already know that you'll be replying me with (XDDDDDD) with, no no, Riot is always giving their best to fix everything. By christmas league will be as stronger than ever right? This ISN'T a goddamn SMALL INDIE COMPANY. IT'S A BILLIONAIRE COMPANY. Or it was once, and they decided to destroy that. So, im waiting, for your praisal on how amazing, and caring, Riot is. Guess players just gotta live with them bugs, trolls and errors in missions amirite. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
ItsCisco (EUW)
: Sadly you belong to the minority of ppl who liked playing supp when you were just a utility bot. Barely anyone played supp because you often felt like you were not adding anything to your team (Compare someone like sona who just stands there pressing buttons to rakan or pyke who can fly around the map ccing ppl and doing a lot of dmg in the process). This drives up queue times a lot and makes features like autofill necesarry. I agree that riot should have a few options for players that enjoy the old playstyle but having to many of them kinda ruins the fun for high mobility playmaker supports that just get completely denied by a janna shield or soraka heal. Before these updated i used to play supp when i was really tilted and didnt want to think about a 100 things at once, Now that that option is gone i find league being a lot more stressfull for me and i play it a lot less often...
> [{quoted}](name=ItsCisco,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=G4BHKxs1,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-10-11T18:56:09.507+0000) > > Sadly you belong to the minority of ppl who liked playing supp when you were just a utility bot. Barely anyone played supp because you often felt like you were not adding anything to your team (Compare someone like sona who just stands there pressing buttons to rakan or pyke who can fly around the map ccing ppl and doing a lot of dmg in the process). This drives up queue times a lot and makes features like autofill necesarry. I agree that riot should have a few options for players that enjoy the old playstyle but having to many of them kinda ruins the fun for high mobility playmaker supports that just get completely denied by a janna shield or soraka heal. Before these updated i used to play supp when i was really tilted and didnt want to think about a 100 things at once, Now that that option is gone i find league being a lot more stressfull for me and i play it a lot less often... "Mobility playmaker supports" yeah like the idiotic Rakan who has 3 shields, heal, knockup and multi-charm? oh wow, poor Rakan and the other "Mobility playmaker supports" :((. If you want to deny a janna, nami, soraka or lulu, then %%%%ing git gud and do so.
: Playing soraka is essentialysitting afk in bush for 15mins throwing heals now and then. Very fun? You can very well go {{champion:89}} {{champion:117}} {{champion:267}} {{champion:53}} {{champion:40}} {{champion:37}} and have the same amount of utility as in their release. You can oneshot enemies with them, if you build for it. Or you could go utility {{item:3174}} {{item:3504}} {{item:3107}} , and you wont oneshot people. P.s. i play {{champion:99}} support since season 3, she was just as powerful back then.
> [{quoted}](name=Super Hooker,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=G4BHKxs1,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-11T15:17:40.000+0000) > > Playing soraka is essentialysitting afk in bush for 15mins throwing heals now and then. Very fun? > > You can very well go {{champion:89}} {{champion:117}} {{champion:267}} {{champion:53}} {{champion:40}} {{champion:37}} and have the same amount of utility as in their release. > > You can oneshot enemies with them, if you build for it. Or you could go utility {{item:3174}} {{item:3504}} {{item:3107}} , and you wont oneshot people. > > P.s. i play {{champion:99}} support since season 3, she was just as powerful back then. ? Soraka is throw heals? Season 3? Do you only play normals Im guessing? Good sorakas have a hella good poke with the low asf Q spam. She dominates the lane if she's protected.
Barski (EUW)
: [Request] New support champion.
The variety of supports we have is more than fine. But I guess a debuff and BUFF champion would be fun. Also, I don't understand why people don't like sticking with the adc. It's STUPID to complain that you gotta be with someone. Yes, as a support you should "fusion" with your ADC, as he needs you FAR more than any other member.
: I would like to know why "katarina" triggers so much hate on this forum
Being honest I don't think Kata is braindead or OP. I always respected Katarina mains, and never had a problem with them. Maybe because I main Lulu, but even with other champions I could fend her off or protect my teammates. She's fine imo.
: >Giving someone my account for bot matches, is it allowed? No. But let us _all_ be honest. Who played his first League of Legends game on his own account? I didn't.
> [{quoted}](name=A Ryze From Dead,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=fWEbVubs,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-10-09T18:29:48.271+0000) > > No. > > But let us _all_ be honest. Who played his first League of Legends game on his own account? I didn't. I did.
: How did you start?
I was brought by a friend, because we needed something to play together. I heard about the game years long before I started playing. I knew the origins of the game and I was disgusted they copied WC 3's map, making a profit of it. I was pretentious towards the game for a long time, eventually I started playing, on bots, duoing, strangely, the first champion I tried was Aatrox. The older one. The game didn't feel bad, but since I had that prejudice I said I only wanted to heal, specifically heal, so my friend told me about Soraka. I used Soraka for like a month or so, and suddenly I found myself really liking the game. Eventually I found my beloved main, {{champion:117}} and have been using her ever since. I mean, ever since I could, since my pc can't handle league anymore.
: How Did I Get Out Of Bronze/Silver Into Gold In Only 25 Wins?
: Becoming a support main
Support makes you feel good. I've been maining it out of bias towards League... I ended up liking the game alot and I mained support. I never switched roles. Support is rather challenging because of 2v2. The problem in botlane is that if each of you two die twice, the lane is lost without junglers interfeering. I thought I was good when I was actually garbage (S5), suddenly I felt like I wanted to climb, on my OWN, so I went from S5 to S2 in a month or less playing like 2-3 matches a day. I have an advice: Find out stuff for yourself, you will feel SO MUCH BETTER for knowing you didn't need any help. But if you really want some basic advice... Be always aware of matchups. Im not gonna talk about the meta because I hate the meta and I have a main I'll never abandon, cutesy gal {{champion:117}}. Also, one thing that I did which helped ALOT was warding well the jungle. Keeping your jungle warded can actually grant you an extra kill, because if you see their jungler going for your team's side buff, you can ping your midlaner or jungler that is near and go there kill them, since they're invading. I already knew how to ward in a solid way, but help out your jungler by leaving the lane when say, the opponents aren't present. Like, ward their blue if you start on the left side of the map. The zone with dragon and scuttler also help alot. Oh, and you don't have to always bring ignite. That's bull, especially in low elo lmao. Best of luck! Btw, people will tell you it's super hard to climb with support and that you need a duo, but IMO, you just gotta be good. Just don't go thinking you can carry though, that's very hard as support.
: Nami
Have you even ever used Nami? Her bubbles take skill to land. Im usually quite skilled with her, but people seem to miss the bubbles quite alot. Same shit if you get Q by Morgana, how come no one talks about it? Some people think you just go Nami and you instantly win. Let me hop on Soraka and I'll 2v2 you easily.
: Returning player - what has changed?
Again the comments being useless. The game is severely worse. The damage has gone insanely high. (People who wanna try and be smart saying from october 2017 nothing changed, stop please.) Ignite received insane buffs and it's the top pick summoner spell. Everything is damage. Only damage matters. Irelia does 1v9. Kha'zix can kill before his animation even shows up. I know my comment will go by unnotice, but im warning you, ALWAYS ban either Irelia, Akali or Kha'zix.
HΛVEN (EUW)
: 14 day suspension requests and questions.
Also, you will most likely lose all of your ranked rewards, if you play ranked, RIP.
Ilovemobas (EUNE)
: Why do people say gold is elo heaven?
I want to hit Gold yes, but my maximum of maximums would be Platinum.
: Here's mine: Top - / Jungle - / Mid - / Adc - {{champion:202}} Supp - /
> [{quoted}](name=IT EnJhineer,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=iQq9RIME,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-30T21:54:59.534+0000) > > Here's mine: > > Top - / > Jungle - / > Mid - / > Adc - {{champion:202}} > Supp - / lmao, love this
Antenora (EUW)
: {{champion:37}} {{champion:267}} {{champion:117}} {{champion:40}} Sona's early game is a bit weaker than Nami, Lulu or Janna but Sona's scaling is unmatched. If Sona can make it to 2-3 items she is hands down the best support in the game scaling wise.
> [{quoted}](name=Antenora,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=wyG2kb1s,comment-id=000f,timestamp=2018-10-01T09:54:04.512+0000) > > {{champion:37}} > {{champion:267}} > {{champion:117}} > {{champion:40}} > > > > Sona's early game is a bit weaker than Nami, Lulu or Janna but Sona's scaling is unmatched. > > If Sona can make it to 2-3 items she is hands down the best support in the game scaling wise. Sona is horrible if people are smart. The only thing useful about her is her ultimate, and if that fails she's non existent. I mean, yes, even with building AP.
: Looking for good/playable Support to learn and master. I will send my Lux to holidays...,
According to most people here, just play anything. You're not exactly playing support. Just do damage, pick any champion lol.
JuiceBoxP (EUNE)
: ADCs flaming Supports for taking kills.
Stopped reading at Lux Support, lmao.
Kurotsu (EUW)
: If you had to name your future child a league name, what would it be?
Ivern would be nice on my son. Lulu would probably be good on my daughter.
: It happens. Ive trollpicked and won plenty of times, but on average amumu gonna be poked to infinity. By the time you hit 6, your adc will be behind in farm and possibly dead, because the only thing you can do if enemy engages is q and then do some mediocre dmg with w and e. And his only cc puts him on top on the enemy, and amumu is squishy coz he has no defensive skills or disengages. All of his engages are kill or die. But if your enemy is worse than u in terms of skill, then all of this is irrelevent, even the champ you play is next to irrelevent (your ashe game shows it well).
> [{quoted}](name=Super Hooker,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=v8gIyAFl,comment-id=0008000000000000,timestamp=2018-09-24T11:16:20.761+0000) > > It happens. Ive trollpicked and won plenty of times, but on average amumu gonna be poked to infinity. By the time you hit 6, your adc will be behind in farm and possibly dead, because the only thing you can do if enemy engages is q and then do some mediocre dmg with w and e. > > And his only cc puts him on top on the enemy, and amumu is squishy coz he has no defensive skills or disengages. All of his engages are kill or die. > > But if your enemy is worse than u in terms of skill, then all of this is irrelevent, even the champ you play is next to irrelevent (your ashe game shows it well). Amumu is a tank lol. He isn't squishy. You kinda told me about y'know, supporting traditionally and I just read now you play Lux. Not sure if Lux mid mainly, but you also play Lux support. In my experience, Lux supports get shredded by me. MAYBE they're autofilled or just Lux MID mains who don't wanna play anything else.
: > [{quoted}](name=CrestfallenNight,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=v8gIyAFl,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2018-09-24T09:41:37.555+0000) > > {{champion:32}}. Played him botlane and oh boy, can he wreck parties. His CC is amazing and his Q has an insane range. > I haven't seen people play him ANY role, any game mode. Against a good support all you will be doing is sitting in brush til lv6 and then dying til lv11.
> [{quoted}](name=Super Hooker,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=v8gIyAFl,comment-id=00080000,timestamp=2018-09-24T10:48:10.972+0000) > > Against a good support all you will be doing is sitting in brush til lv6 and then dying til lv11. I don't think so, though. I am a main support myself. I've been supporting all of my game life. Amumu is that type of thing I rarely used, just for the giggles. I like traditional supports and by my icon you can guess who my main babe is. I once got mad and went Ashe support with cleanse. On ranked, S2. You know the outcome? I won. Just for you to see how %%%%ed up things sometimes are. It's on my OP.GG, the rank stat that is, but I haven't been playing because of my pc.
: Somebody tell me how to untilt
I had the same problem, I probably write this in every topic. I was super toxic. I was permabanned twice. My first account had so much meaning to me. You hate defeats in the game? Same. So, can we talk about only losing one way and not two? When the pressure/heavy weight of trolling is on top of you, DON'T try to lift it/hold it. Let it SLIDE past you. You DON'T need to carry it. You MUST ignore any of this bickering and trolling. Pretend you don't care. Trolls and idiots often get tired and stop as soon as they realize their trolling is failling. Focus on your gameplay. It's sad, but that's how it is. Move on to the next game. Improve yourself, love your champion. Oh yeah, if you're wondering, I do /mute all, and I barely talk anymore. Don't try to be like: But possible communication... %%%% IT. Your mental stability to play the game is more important. You play your own way. Others won't follow/couldn't follow? too bad.
: Support role is too chaotic to climb
I never actually needed to CS. Im not gonna be doing any sort of damage. Some people like going full damage (like the brainless autofilled Lux players lmao) against my full utility. Sometimes it doesn't work for them. Supports even with only 1 item won't do anything. Im already used to and I accepted having literally no damage. You don't need it. And I'll keep using my main no matter what. WITH Exhaust.
Antenora (EUW)
: If you want to climb as a support you need to play the bullshit supports. {{champion:12}} {{champion:63}} {{champion:143}} {{champion:555}}
> [{quoted}](name=Antenora,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=QcWcwk0I,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-09-22T16:15:37.805+0000) > > If you want to climb as a support you need to play the bullshit supports. > > > {{champion:12}} {{champion:63}} {{champion:143}} {{champion:555}} Yes, and no. In high elo I went with my beloved {{champion:117}} with EXHAUST and Unsealed Spellbook and I kicked alot of ass. Like, not even 1 actual support besides Pyke there lol.. (Not saying you aren't correct.)
DylxnBK (EUW)
: Whats the most difficult mid lane champion?
Dude, {{champion:101}}. He appeals to me alot even though I am a dedicated support main. He feels so good, and he surely isn't underpowered. NO ONE can say you aren't skilled, I think he's the ONLY champion with 4 skill shots.
JT Mas (EUNE)
: Zilean- only visual update. Morde- he is OK. Corki- he is OK. Fiddle- ye maybe small visual update won't be bad. Kassadin- he is OK.
> [{quoted}](name=JT Mas,realm=EUNE,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=8Ep6EuQp,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-09-23T06:46:08.993+0000) > > Zilean- only visual update. > Morde- he is OK. > Corki- he is OK. > Fiddle- ye maybe small visual update won't be bad. > Kassadin- he is OK. Morde is ok? lm%%%%ing fao. He looks so bad.
Sunwise (EUNE)
: What is wrong with Ranked?
Sorry, but it's gonna keep happening, sadly. I used to get hella mad, I got perma'd twice, and now I just stay cool. Look man, I know it sounds impossible, but it isn't. I know, sometimes game after game worse people come in. I was Silver V, and I was so bad. But I actually thought I was good. You gotta do your best to notice who plays well and try to climb with them. I think im fairly decent myself, when I started thinking for myself, when I felt like improving, I played my best and went from S5 to S2 100 LP, which I lost, but that's fine. Im not playing anymore because my PC can't handle it, sadly. I love my Lulu and I'll try to play again ASAP. Anyway, I learned for myself, I wanted to get better, and I did. I used to flame these people so much, and wanna know something? They sorta deserve it. They could keep their shit together and have RESPECT for someone in promos, but no. These people will eventually be carried, but then drop as soon as no one good carries them. They will stay behind, and EVENTUALLY, you will succeed. But it's a long road ahead of you, yes. Keep it cool man. Lock in the champion you love, and play for whatever reason made you stay. I got mine, and it's {{champion:117}} and her laugh.
: Need a summoner name for otp vayne???
Hmm... Piercing Shade? Evil Purging Steel? BatPointyHunter? Silver of the Night? (I believe she says this in her ult?) Nightbolt? That's all I got.
KatScript (EUNE)
: {{champion:55}} people think she is easy but thats not true. Firstly she requires now a loooot of skill much more than other champs. Plus in this meta which many champs have overpowered damage that you say wtf and when you get cced it only needs 2 ememies to destroy you and you dont have time to react so you die. Katarina's cast time cost her life in every hard fight Especially when the emeny team have many slows and ccs. So except that Katarina requires a lot of skill (which we wamt that) you need to be very careful and patient and have good strategy ..... think so many things in order to be helpful and not stay behind. She used to be fast and thats what we liked about her but now she is the slow queen and stil one of the most hated and unplayble champs. {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} The only solution for me is an VSX and SFX update and a few adjustments in her abillities so she will be more accepted in people and not only for Katarina mains. {{sticker:katarina-love}}
> [{quoted}](name=KatScript,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=v8gIyAFl,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-09-24T09:20:11.182+0000) > > {{champion:55}} people think she is easy but thats not true. > > Firstly she requires now a loooot of skill much more than other champs. Plus in this meta which many champs have overpowered damage that you say wtf and when you get cced it only needs 2 ememies to destroy you and you dont have time to react so you die. > > Katarina's cast time cost her life in every hard fight Especially when the emeny team have many slows and ccs. > So except that Katarina requires a lot of skill (which we wamt that) you need to be very careful and patient and have good strategy ..... think so many things in order to be helpful and not stay behind. > She used to be fast and thats what we liked about her but now she is the slow queen and stil one of the most hated and unplayble champs. > {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} > > The only solution for me is an VSX and SFX update and a few adjustments in her abillities so she will be more accepted in people and not only for Katarina mains. > {{sticker:katarina-love}} I tried playing Kat when I was Silver V against bots, I was 0/2/4 lol. I actually respect and tolerate Katarina players, since I main Lulu their R doesn't frighten me that much. What I do hate is Zed players. I mean, the champ.
: Diana. As a laner she is very underestimated because she lacks utility outside of her e. However her kit allows her to stack utility without any setbacks. Her assasin build also is feast or famine, but in reality she is hard to shut down properly. People are so closed in item builds they don't explore new possibilities and opportunities.
> [{quoted}](name=BlueEyeLightning,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=v8gIyAFl,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-09-24T07:31:12.592+0000) > > Diana. As a laner she is very underestimated because she lacks utility outside of her e. However her kit allows her to stack utility without any setbacks. > Her assasin build also is feast or famine, but in reality she is hard to shut down properly. People are so closed in item builds they don't explore new possibilities and opportunities. If it's in EUNE, sure. Diana is insanely unbalanced with her 0,2 instant burst. She is like Akali 2.0, and yes, she was like this EVEN before the damage from everyone got hella high. In EUW, it's not rare to see a Diana.
Show more

CrestfallenNight

Level 73 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion