Moonblast (EUW)
: Deserved Permaban¿
Pmolto69 (EUW)
: ***
I voted yes its 100% deserved. His 14day ban came with a warning that ANY(check dictionary for definition of any) negativity/toxicity will result in a permanent ban.
Hentayou (EUW)
: Got 14 day banned for intentionally feeding in a game WON in 10 MINUTES
100% deserved. 11 deaths in 10 mins, mobi boots first item, no supp item. I agree with riot, you wanted to see how broken the system is why are you complaining now? And you admit to inting although you say "no ill intent" its still inting. Imagine flamers spamming kill yourself then saying "i just said it for the lulz no ill intent".
RayleighTT (EUNE)
: I am waiting to know if riot is thinking serious about what they doing regarding ranked rewards so i don't waste anymore my time in ranked and save it for learning something usefull for my life and my university degree project . Peace,
Its been linked to behaviour for the last 3 years, why are you still playing when you could have become a bachelor at a university already?
GitGudYasuo (EUNE)
: It's not how it works u need to get atleast 1 honor before not playing and u get 1 check point for that not a full honor level lel
Cool story m8. Im sure youre a more reliable source than the people who launched the new honor system.
nJacob (EUW)
: because 10-2-15 ap rakan is a salty little kid who ruins everyone else's experience? it seems pretty clear to me that you simply got banned and you're now crying over it, you insulting people will never make them play better so that's a ban for you, easy
> [{quoted}](name=nJacob,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=cEFUoI6P,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-19T09:23:12.296+0000) > > because 10-2-15 ap rakan is a salty little kid who ruins everyone else's experience? Source? Again you clearly have NO IDEA what youre talking about. > it seems pretty clear to me that you simply got banned and you're now crying over it, you insulting people will never make them play better so that's a ban for you, easy Hahaha okay, whatever you say. Stop posting random things before you check, youre just making a fool out of yourself with your asspulled claims. Also love how you avoid talking about the tahm kench ;)
: I didn't bother reading it, I am waiting for the DVD to come out.
Why necro a year old topic???
: > [{quoted}](name=Chaocontrol64,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=rZmHldLd,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2018-10-18T12:51:26.545+0000) > > I agree with you. Whilst we don't AIM to lose, it doesn't mean that we might have a bad game and get stomped on. > > Sometimes the enemy is just a tonne better than you. Likewise you might be a tonne better than them and stomp all over them. > > Regardless, it's not a reportable offence to lose in a video game. Imagine reporting people for losing in a game of, say, God of War solo-player because they kept dying XD Sound ridiculous but the point remains. ~~News caster voice~~ _This just in: Football professional Zlatan Ibrahimovic and the rest of the team LOST against Mexican team "El Tricolor" and get this, they didn't get booted off the team. No, something much worse. It's been decided that starting today (Oct 18th) they are to be permanently suspended from ever taking part in this sport again._ Jesus christ. I wish i was joking but i feel like most League players would find this to be a natural occurence. I really don't know why there is an endless supply of delusional players in league. Is it the Esports scene? Is it the massive scale? Are they a loud minority amog silent majorities? Haha. If only.
Comparing pro football to normal games in league. I would make a comment insulting your intelligence but this acc is on final warning and i cant be bothered to make a new acc just to post on the forums.
: Just one confession
Smells like abuse. Me and my premade report you for flaming or trolling. Thats 4 reports. False ones but it doesnt matter. 46 false reports later you are 14day banned and are back on the forum with a topic titled "i got banned by my own system riot pls bring back the old system pls rito"
GitGudYasuo (EUNE)
: Did u try it? If not then don't talk about what u didn't tested
I did. I have several honor 0 accounts, using your logic they should already be honor 5 because i havent played on them for ~2 years.
: Thats a weak argument. You litrally are saying "well 1% of the population can do it, should not be too hard to do it for the other 99%" I'll be right back, I'm just going to become a billionaire.
Because the 1%(dia and above players) boost the 99%(everyone else), which part dont you understand? Or do you think gold players boost silvers to g5? Lmfao.
: They are not super op hidden champs, they're actually crap and only work in certain comps. Unlike cam, irelia, kha. Those champs fit any comp and will hard carry if put on the right person. Just like yasuo used to carry every game on decent person before the nerfs.
> [{quoted}](name=Smelynigas,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=oq2i89RA,comment-id=0003000000010000,timestamp=2018-10-18T16:12:11.575+0000) > > They are not super op hidden champs, they're actually crap and only work in certain comps. Apdo seems to disagree and ill believe a constant rank 1 korean challenger over some random eu lowelo sorry.
Kabakadamn (EUNE)
: That is not the point, we are in silver tier so if someone is so pro to skip ban phase ;ssk someone if they need ban or not.
So dont compare it to championships. If i dont want to ban anything i wont ban anything, deal with it.
: How to maintain a really high win rate in ranked is very simple, play a busted champ that is currently meta and once has the lead or even behind can still trade evenly and be annoying or you do the second most common thing which is duo abuse with op champs. Bam presto you've got your self 90% win rate. So you either pick top/jungle or mid/jungle and your chances of winning sky rocket.
> [{quoted}](name=Smelynigas,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=oq2i89RA,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-10-18T13:02:35.552+0000) > > How to maintain a really high win rate in ranked is very simple, play a busted champ that is currently meta So corki and twisted fate are "super hidden uber op tier"? But they arent meta. :confused:
: This exactly. The main champs to Boost are yi and taric. Funny thing is, most players will point to duo boosters who abuse this and just say "look! If these players can get a 90% win rate you should too!!! Get good scrub!!" Its actually disgusting.
> [{quoted}](name=Dirty Tryhard,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=oq2i89RA,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2018-10-18T13:52:43.598+0000) > > This exactly. > The main champs to Boost are yi and taric. > Funny thing is, most players will point to duo boosters who abuse this and just say "look! If these players can get a 90% win rate you should too!!! Get good scrub!!" > > Its actually disgusting. Funny considering dopa doesnt play either of them yet hits rank 1 korea regularly.
Kabakadamn (EUNE)
: Where is the logic of using that option? In normal game yeah use it to challange yourself; İn rnaked game? Have you ever see any champioship where someone skips banning? YOu can basically ask your team if they need anyone to ban, but saying Ohh I do not need to ban anyone is sounds stupid.
> [{quoted}](name=Kabakadamn,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Arf7zlQ6,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-10-18T12:52:04.054+0000) > > Have you ever see any champioship where someone skips banning? Yes i have. In fact best of 5s that were 2-2 were played BLIND PICK in LCK(it was called OGN before that) aka korean league. That means no bans, ban phase is skipped. Also forgot championships are comparable to your average soloq game, my bad.
: They should simply remove that option in ranked queues. There is 100% no reason to not ban something. There is always something worth a ban and people are just making the games harder for no reason. It can perfectly well exist for normals though.
Or, you know, people who know how to play their matchups exist and dont feel the need to ban a champion.
: not to mention before you had the option to not ban a champion, Faker used to ban the very first champion on the list (aatrox)... i guess this guy would dodge a faker game, because "omg he should have banned X,Y or Z champion because OPPOPOPOPOPOPOP"
> [{quoted}](name=Dark Kimzark,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Arf7zlQ6,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-18T13:52:55.895+0000) > > not to mention before you had the option to not ban a champion, Faker used to ban the very first champion on the list (aatrox) False. Faker banned garen galio and forgot 3rd champ. Aatrox is not first on the list on the korean server. Garen is.
SonicAF (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=CrystalFlame,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=MXAFJ2ui,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-10-18T07:46:40.467+0000) > > Depends. If they have no previous punishments it takes 3 games of saying it once or 1 game of saying it 3 times. > Source: Tested on one of my accounts. Did you have a friend reporting you or were you just saying it in matchmade games expecting to get punished?
I never played with friends when testing the system. After 3 games of saying %%% once per game i got 14day banned. There was other toxicity involved but %%% was the only zero tolerance word.
Butfaces (EUW)
: The main issue here is that I in this case wasn't the toxic one. The toplaner started to blame and flame everyone in the team, I just reacted and said that he isn't carrying either. If they would read the whole chat they would see that it's not me that's being toxic. Yes I called him a %%%%%% in this game, caus he triggered me. Everyone in the team called him stupid cause he was blaming others while underperforming himself. I personally don't think i deserve this perma ban over this one game, cause i've been receiving multiple honors over the last month and no reports. The 2-week ban is 2 months ago. Not RECENTLY. The main issue here is that the players who react to toxic players get banned but the toxic player himself gets away with it.
Chat logs. Would love to see you reacting to camille.
nJacob (EUW)
: This is so stupid and childish, of course when you report someone for inting it takes time for them to verify if it's inting or just a bad game/streak of games. Yes, it is possible to go 0-10 without intentionally feeding. On the other hand, it takes almost no time to read a wall of text and see if there was any toxicity in there. It's literally child mentality that "others behave bad so I can behave bad too" is an excuse for you, and let's not even get on the "people who spend money should have some privileges" part which is even more stupid.
> [{quoted}](name=nJacob,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=cEFUoI6P,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-18T09:52:12.016+0000) > > This is so stupid and childish, of course when you report someone for inting it takes time for them to verify if it's inting or just a bad game/streak of games. Care to explain how 10-2-15 ap rakan mid gets banned after a single game where he carries a 4v5 yet 0% winrate tahm kench gets banned after 400 games solely due to community effort? In short, your argument is ridiculous and you have no idea what youre talking about.
Butfaces (EUW)
: Perma ban over 1 game.
Chat logs. Your 14day ban came with a warning that any and i mean ANY toxicity/negativity will result in a perma. Guess they werent joking huh?
: Spamming positive messages to stop team from flaming each other
You wont get punished for this. I spam "ok" whenever someone flames me and ive never recieved a chat restriction for it.
: # that might** hurt people even if not used directly on them.** You still didn't see the bolded part
I did. Rappers should be jailed for racism and rap music should be banned for hurting peoples feelings.
Hansiman (EUW)
: Using racist remarks is still being racist, regardless of who you target.
Hansiman (EUW)
: > Do you have the stats on how many "inting" reports people issued and from them how many the system considered to be false? It's based on replies Rioters have made in the past when it comes to false reports. When it comes to intentionally feeding, a system analyses the game in an attempt to understand the intent behind gameplay. This is obviously not easy for a system to do automatically, but due to the sheer size of the game, it can't be done manually. --- > why won't Riot do a survey in the client and ask the community if certain words or phrases should be considered ok? Because that's kinda what the reporting system already does. IFS is a machine learning tool, and the community sets the standards through reports. It's through reports that IFS actually picks up new trends and figures out what is punishable and what is not. It's been perfectly capable of picking up trends, and cultural differences on the different servers. As an example, calling someone "dog" considered far more offensive on the Korean server than the NA one, and that's a cultural difference IFS learned by reports.
Because they arent snowflakes. If you make a mistake on the korean server you will get the living shit flamed out of you. Thats gonna teach you not to make the same mistake again therefore improving you as a player and by extension, improving the server. Its also one of the reasons why "open mid" is so commonly accepted in korea, in fact its not bannable to afk/open unlike on western servers. If a game is lost why spend an extra 20mins losing just for that 1% chance of a comeback? Oh and before someone comes and says "but koreans mostly play in internet caffes so they open to save time" they dont. Its not 2003 anymore.
Hansiman (EUW)
: > Do you have the stats on how many "inting" reports people issued and from them how many the system considered to be false? It's based on replies Rioters have made in the past when it comes to false reports. When it comes to intentionally feeding, a system analyses the game in an attempt to understand the intent behind gameplay. This is obviously not easy for a system to do automatically, but due to the sheer size of the game, it can't be done manually. --- > why won't Riot do a survey in the client and ask the community if certain words or phrases should be considered ok? Because that's kinda what the reporting system already does. IFS is a machine learning tool, and the community sets the standards through reports. It's through reports that IFS actually picks up new trends and figures out what is punishable and what is not. It's been perfectly capable of picking up trends, and cultural differences on the different servers. As an example, calling someone "dog" considered far more offensive on the Korean server than the NA one, and that's a cultural difference IFS learned by reports.
As ive said, the only bans issued are manual and mostly for eloboosting. Cheating is also punished but not nearly as much as boosting, theres a high diamond karthus main in korea, everyone knows hes a scripter but he still hasnt been punished. Never seen someone recieve a ban for flaming/open mid/etc.
: Are players who tell others to end their lifes still getting punishd immediately?
Depends. If they have no previous punishments it takes 3 games of saying it once or 1 game of saying it 3 times. Source: Tested on one of my accounts.
Hansiman (EUW)
: > Do you have the stats on how many "inting" reports people issued and from them how many the system considered to be false? It's based on replies Rioters have made in the past when it comes to false reports. When it comes to intentionally feeding, a system analyses the game in an attempt to understand the intent behind gameplay. This is obviously not easy for a system to do automatically, but due to the sheer size of the game, it can't be done manually. --- > why won't Riot do a survey in the client and ask the community if certain words or phrases should be considered ok? Because that's kinda what the reporting system already does. IFS is a machine learning tool, and the community sets the standards through reports. It's through reports that IFS actually picks up new trends and figures out what is punishable and what is not. It's been perfectly capable of picking up trends, and cultural differences on the different servers. As an example, calling someone "dog" considered far more offensive on the Korean server than the NA one, and that's a cultural difference IFS learned by reports.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=O2FZB8EE,comment-id=0003000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-17T09:25:44.196+0000) > Because that's kinda what the reporting system already does. IFS is a machine learning tool, and the community sets the standards through reports. Did not know this, thanks for explaining it and teaching me something new. However... > As an example, calling someone "dog" considered far more offensive on the Korean server than the NA one, and that's a cultural difference IFS learned by reports. As someone who regularly plays on the korean server, this is completely false, korean server doesnt use IFS, you cannot get banned for flame unless riot korea issues a manual ban.
: Please say your trolling, I refuse to believe that this is your actual logic.
: > become white like michael jackson. You're wishing me to get vitiligo or what ? Turn white, wtf is wrong with you? Do you find skin disease funny ? Is it hard to comprehend the idea of having rules to keep order in something ? I feel like your generation would have profited big-time from mandatory military service. smh....
Jokes on you, my generation did have mandatory military service. Try again.
: There is also a possibility that I'm black, and that word reminds me of one of the great failures of humanity in the 20th century, hence hurting me. The game has a 0 tolerance policy on said word, if you feel the need to type it 24/7, you need to look for another game. They have all the reasons, and all the rights, to say what they allow and what they don't. And since you SIGNED AN AGREEMENT with Riot games, that you agree to their policy, you accepted their right to ban your ass if they feel it's necessary. This isn't debatable. These are the rules. Without them, we'd have chaos.
Ive never called someone a %%%%%% and never will(ingame at least). If youre black youre gonna get called %%%%%% by other black ppl anyway, if it hurts your feelings become white like michael jackson.
: > Exceptions are the racial/homophobic slurs, that might hurt people even if not used directly on them. Did u read that part ? What u said, is hurtful, even if not directed towards anyone. So you're actually hurting a group of people.
Did you read the part where i target it at ME and theres a possibility im black removing all racism from the statement.
ºreamaº (EUW)
: Why the Honor Requirement is completely unfair.
Riot being too lenient on trolls is true. You cant get banned for going afk, the worst thing that can happen is 25minutes of low priority queue, i have an account with 150ish games of 25min low priority queue, it never got banned and is honor 4 checkpoint 2. Losing spirit is not bannable unless you whine and cry in chat in which case it becomes negative attitude and can result in a punishment.
: Thing is, you can pretty much use anything, until it's purpose is not to make others feel bad. Exceptions are the racial/homophobic slurs, that might hurt people even if not used directly on them. So yea, you're good. Go ahead.
If i say "im a nigg er" ill get 14days banned despite not hurting anyone.
RuFiot (EUW)
: Do you really think all the prisons are known to the press here is a proof - http://listverse.com/2018/09/22/10-secret-prisons-governments-are-hiding-from-us/ They need to make that list 11 and add league to it
Good read gave me a laugh :)
RuFiot (EUW)
: It called prisoner island and it is real
Ive heard of alcatraz but last time i checked it wasnt located in league.
: Being a Hostage.
Denying rewards to <2 honor players is fine. Bye bye.
: > [{quoted}](name=Llama Bell,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=fPwNIFFK,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-10-15T18:06:05.170+0000) > > Greetings, > > Yes, by playing and being friendly you can. Remember ignore and mute the people that try to trigger you. I see no progress in that regard whatsoever TT Sad that a day is going to ruin my whole season. FeelsBadMan
> [{quoted}](name=Fat Fabio ,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=fPwNIFFK,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-10-15T18:20:29.891+0000) > > I see no progress in that regard whatsoever Play 5+ games a day and you can get lvl 2 in a month or so >TT Twice? > Sad that a day is going to ruin my whole season. FeelsBadMan Unlucky but it was like that before, anyone that got banned past august was blocked from end if season rewards.
Swiftcast (EUW)
: well, the system is evil so ... yeah
Yeah the system saw you one day and said "%%%% that player in particular" and unfairly banned you. Riot is out to get you, they probably manipulated your mmr and matched you with bad teammates in order to tilt you before issuing the ban.
Jsp (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=CrystalFlame,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=fru2Ebfm,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-10-16T13:26:13.631+0000) > > Should they stay permabanned? Absolutely. > Do they stay permabanned? Yes on every server except NA. So playing a competitive game, do you think people don't get heated up when somebody is purposefully ruining an important game? Of course people get mad and want to get "revenge" by typing toxic things in chat. We would not be human if we didn't. We'd be emotionless robots. In my opinion, if you were completely toxic for **WEEKS OR MONTHS**, a ban would be justified. But simply one game out of a thousand is enough to get your account permanently banned. No matter how honorable or nice you were. In real life, even the nicest people who do nice things like run charities and stuff get their bad days once in a while.. So why are they any different if you were a nice and honorable player in game and had one bad game? People always forget the big picture.. We are only human. We are not emotionless robots. Unpopular opinion, but i don't care. I refuse to be a sheep. If i was the person who would hand out bans or even permanent bans, i'd use common sense. If i see a person with 1000 games with no issues and one or two bad games, i would just ignore them. But if a person had over half of played games full of reports and mass toxicity and no sign of reform, i'd ban them. OP is only 14.. I remember when i was 14, i'd scream all kinds of profanities and racist slurs.. Kids are kids and teens are teens.. Puberty hits hard and passes when you're older.. We should hand out warnings instead to see what's the deal with the player. Get to know them a little just to see if it's just a troll or is it just a kid. I feel like the triggerfinger on giving bans is very twitchy nowadays.. Sincerely, a player since 2009, had only 2 chat restrictions due to people purposefully ruining ranked games on promos and reacting to it like a human being.
Getting angry is fine, its an emotional response you cant really control(i guess you could with biofeedback but thats not relevant atm), however you CAN control what you type to other players who are also human beings(SHOCK). If you have nothing nice to say dont say anything at all. I doubt a 14 year old ....er would dare insult me irl, i wouldnt tolerate it, so why should i tolerate it in a game i play for FUN?
: Your word is not a reliable source. Provide us a link to that information please.
Use the search function all of the comments im refering to were made on eu boards by eu moderators.
JenShen (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=CrystalFlame,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=fru2Ebfm,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-16T14:06:53.298+0000) > > Multiple mods posted that the experiment is over. So it failed ? anyway i will try to see more information these days
> [{quoted}](name=JenShen,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=fru2Ebfm,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2018-10-16T14:24:48.806+0000) > > So it failed ? anyway i will try to see more information these days I dont know. They only said it ended.
Swiftcast (EUW)
: u have to know it, u were always there so yeah
I wasnt there but the system was. Every game you got reported the system was there and it decided you need a punishment which i agree with.
Moenky (EUW)
: Why are you guys on the Boards? :3
I use boards as a learning experience, it gave me a pretty good understanding of what behaviour is welcome and unwelcome in the gane. Boards taught me that you dont have to flame in order to get punished, arguing with your teammates is enough if you do it consistently. Boards taught me that silent trolling and intelligent feeding pose zero risk to your account. Boards taught me that you cant get banned for leaving games, you only get low priority queue. Cherry on top, its fun to disprove mod/rioter claims and the "i got unfairly banned" topics sometimes give me a good laugh.
: Promotion is another word to say YOU WILL BE DEMOTED!
Its the end of the season get used to it.
Swiftcast (EUW)
: 14 days ban, deserved? (3v3 ranked)
Deserved and fair. You didnt get banned just for one game, you got banned for misbehaving regularly.
: You said you wanted a source, I gave you a source. Good day to you sir.
So you got no source on the "intfeedbuster rework". Thought so. Have a nice day :)
JenShen (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=CrystalFlame,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=fru2Ebfm,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2018-10-16T13:25:45.230+0000) > > The experiment ended. Did they posted information or something, can you provide a link. I know they stopped accepting permabanned account requests for the experiment, but did they get results
Multiple mods posted that the experiment is over.
Show more

CrystalFlame

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion