: https://imgur.com/gpZ8YeG ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (After not playing for 30 mins)
So play a match and it should resolve itself, the client won't refresh on its own especially not when the mission system is currently fubar :P
: You are wrong. You can get ban for using skin changer. There's no "grey" list. It was their stance but that was one of best gates for cheaters to exploit and since they allowed you to use it back then you couldn't get banned for it so easy. Now using skin changer is dangerous, if you don't want ban. There was a post a while ago from person who wanted help cause he got banned for changing skin to custom one.
https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/225266848-Third-Party-Applications > For now, custom models and artwork sit firmly in the “use-at-your-own-risk” category, but we’re keeping an eye on them. We can’t optimize for assets we don’t develop, and if they do become a concern for any reason in the future (ie. they provide measurable player advantage), we’ll take action based on the stance we just laid out. So exactly what i said :P
: > [{quoted}](name=Cypherous,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=W6LBlfor,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-21T22:29:11.706+0000) > > I think you're missing the point of "limited edition" Mmmh, so I bought the skin back in 2015 (Ahri challenger), 4 Years laters I'm still here playing their game, but I can't complete my skin without paying 1600 RP for a cheap border. At this point buying an orb is more worth than a border, and this is my point
Can't really quantify something that is limited :P The RP cost isn't where the value comes from
: Wrong mission part completed
Click the little yellow !
: Limited edition Borders price is a joke
I think you're missing the point of "limited edition"
: [EUW/EUNE] ADC Looking for pro team, or atleast semi pro. D1 euw, GM 300LP eune.
: Double "Fight for your house" mission active
Probably just a graphical bug, one of them is probably from when you completed it and your client has derped
HideTakai (EUW)
: ty bro i already talk too supp
Then you wait for them to get in touch with you and you answer the security questions :P
: 2K damage in under a second with 2 people under fountain and in the center. Even Vayne's can't burst that hard.
Prove it happened :) Also, 2k isn't that hard in under a second really, if you get a couple of crits with the right items you can easily delete 2k on a squishy
: IM get locked account
You need to contact riot support and answer the security questions they ask you, if you don't know the answers then you aren't getting it back because they aren't able to verify its actually you who created the account
: Cheaters still rampant
Yeah i'm going to go out on a limb and say they aren't as rampant as you think and that you're just really bad at seeing what is going on :P
HideTakai (EUW)
: RP fail
Relog and make sure the payment was actually taken, if it doesn't show up you need to contact support
: sigh
: actually 2 other people gave constructive comments lmao. The whole point of this forum is to ask things which hey guess what I did. FYI I did look up key words in the forum and it was all "why should i be chat banned coz i argued back." etc. You should really stop being a %%%%, just makes you look bad
Then you would have seen the threads where riot said they already tested issuing permanent chat bans and that it didn't actually do anything, congratulations you now know how you do your own research ;) You're welcome
: sigh
I think the only "sigh" here is you thinking report weights have any impact of people not getting punished vs them getting punished, riot has literally gone on record to state that only a single report is needed to trigger an investigation and that the system only cares if the report is valid or not
: you completely missed the point
Not really, the point is you think lacking self control is somehow enough to get you a free pass, the rule apply equally to EVERYONE If he is saying things you don't like then your first move should be to click mute on the scoreboard, if your first response is to retaliate then you have nobody to blame but yourself
JustClone (EUNE)
: Aha, lets check your KDA shall we? :) Ohhh %%%%, we see a game, when this you played neeko and went 0/6/3... KDA 0.5 detected, same as this guy. Well, punish yourself pls for feeding, Ohh I see, you can do this low KDA And other players cannot. Sure, that makes sense. He is not you. You are the princess of League of legends. And lets se... LOOOL. In your games you didn't place/bought a pink ward every time. Extremely bad... right? But sure, you will flame him for pink wards. AT THIS ELO... QUADRUPLE FACEPALM... So technically you do the same crap he does, but you are ok to perform that bad, but if others are as bad as you at some games, it is not ok? Ok son, you convinced me...
> Aha, lets check your KDA shall we? :) Where did i say KDA was the magical indication exactly? :P > Ohhh %%%%, we see a game, when this you played neeko and went 0/6/3... I don't see a neeko game where i went 0/6/3 in my match history, i think you might be looking at the wrong list, i mean i don't even see any matches where my score even started 0/6 in a long time but for arguments sake lets look at one of the matches where i had a terrible KDA https://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/4030086096/23516243?tab=overview 0/4/0 as lux Still managed to place more wards than you by 3 with 10 minutes less in the match, bought more pinks than him and destroyed more wards than him, so, tell me, which one of us contributed more doing their role? :P > In your games you didn't place/bought a pink ward every time. Nope but i still place normal wards, he barely even managed that and he died 20 times to my 4, can you do the math difference here? > He is not you. You are the princess of League of legends. Men can't be princesses, its a gender locked job :P > So technically you do the same crap he does, but you are ok to perform that bad, but if others are as bad as you at some games, it is not ok? Except i didn't do the same stuff the OP did :P Unlike him i actually attempted to contribute and had an average lifespan that lasted long than the average orgasm, so yeah
JustClone (EUNE)
: You know when 3v3 and Aram became infested with bots? When they said: %%%% it we delete dominion, its only full with bots... Now you say ... delete 3 vs 3... In few months, when aram is full with bots... OK... delete aram. And after a year riot be like: Ok summoner rift is full with bots, we delete it... We close the company. Here this is 10% coupon for all the players for brazzers subscription discount... so you can have something to do...
> You know when 3v3 and Aram became infested with bots? To be fair it had bots in it long before dominion was even added to the game, the only difference was back then TT had enough of a queue that you didn't notice it, but now that the population has decreased you're now noticing the bots that were always there as you're getting matches with multiple bots now
warman132 (EUW)
: It is wired but it is trough a cable connected to a system that gives internet acces through the electrical grid. When it was installed i saw a rise in ping ( to 50-60 ms average from 23) and download speed but i have experienced lag lately. I also think it is from packet loss but i don't know how to fix it. From a site that shows packet loss i saw during a game with perticularly bad lag i dropped 18 and 23 packets but it doesn't happen very often.
Powerline adapters, well that could be the cause, power lines aren't exactly built for networking so any issues with the quality of your homes electrical wiring would degrade performance, ther eisn't really a lot that anyone can do about that without rewiring your house unfortunately, might want to look in to running a cable, a Cat5 cable can reach up to 100 metres before signal degradation starts so you have lots of room to creatively route a cable if needed
: Well ok Marry Sue i guess you are cool calm and collected and every word you have ever uttered is thought through extensively.
I have enough self control to not immediately respond with swearing, thats just a normal human thing to do, self control isn't rare or unusual
: why diminish the value of reports at all?
> just ban for valid reports and not ban for invalid ones diminishing the value of reports will result in you reporting a legitimate bannable offense but riot won't care cause your reports mean very little to them That is already how it works, they will punish people if the report is valid and won't if it isn't, a report is a report and the IFS will look at the match regardless of who reports it and regardless of their report history, you seem confused
Lari (EUNE)
: "Stfu i will pick w/e I want"
> Some of you think that they can pick whatever they want in ranked games, well you can not. Actually you can https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752884-Reporting-a-Player#h1q2
: unless you preemptively mute it doesn't help as i said some people have an emotional response to certain things that they themselves don't like. so it's unfair (imo) to judge them on their actions alone without context
If your first "go to" emotional response is to break the rules then you need some self control
: according to your logic skin mods are ok but chat mods are not also uhh skin mods who are not official skins are not ok
Custom skins are actually on the grey list, aslong as you're not using it to get access to legitimate skins you don't own and not installing skins that give you an advantage like making the enemies all bright pink etc, i.e swapping the base ezreal skin with pulsefire then riot generally doesn't mind, and thats been their stance for years
JustClone (EUNE)
: And? Jax has nearly the same. More important, in certain games I play zombie karthus, and I get nearly the same deaths per minute... And I am never banned. If you have any proof that deaths/min are enough to determine "intent" please share. If not, please do not spread your own ideas about the system.
> And? Jax has nearly the same. Jax also has a positive KDA and actually contributed to the match, his KDA was literally double yours > More important, in certain games I play zombie karthus, and I get nearly the same deaths per minute... > And I am never banned. Because you contributed, go check your KDA's on those matches and your contribution to the game as a whole, you'll be able to see the obvious differences > If you have any proof that deaths/min are enough to determine "intent" please share. Its called common sense, you had no reason to die that many times, if you had actually helped more then maybe, but you had no objective damage, 10 wards in 30 minutes is also extremely low, you didn't even place a single pink ward, you had a death at the 16 minute mark in the enemy raptor camp All in all thats a horrendous performance, i don't even see silvers with those kinds of scores
: Yes, but people keep ranting... I don't even know why you want to subscribe to amazon prime the second this information gets released in the shop. It's safe to assume the new offer will come after the old one. And if it was updated - why didn't you update your post?
Why would i monitor the page for a promotion i'm not using to see if it changed? And why would i then waste time editing my previous posts, there were correct at the time they were relevant
: "could" but what about streamers who promote 3rd party tools in their videos and actually use them? streamers might not care if they got banned but I never saw one get banned for it either, this matter is confusing and all but all I know is that riot's stance about it that they are against it and that's it
Any tools you use are at your own risk, and yes they ar eagainst it because coming out and saying a tool is "ok to use" would mean them having to check the app every time it was updated in order to make sure it didn't add any features that were against the rules Common sense here will answer most questions, does it add a feature that could give you any sort of advantage at all? probably on the no-no list, does it modify the client with features that don't exist for other players or bypass a client limitation? also probably on the no-no list You can work out the rest i'm sure
: Whatever bud, just seems a little childish to comment with nothing constructively positive.
Because there is nothing to be constructive about, you've asked a question that has been asked COUNTLESS times before, a simple forum or google search would have given you the answers you wanted, but instead of doing that work you decided to ask a question here when you knew it would get a stupid response :P
HobGobby (EUW)
: Chat Restriction
> however, riot's system does not check the messages of those who choose to ban It checked your messages and punished you, it did exactly what it was designed to do > In the specific match where I got reported, the people who reported me used language I don't think I should put on this board. So you report them and the IFS will deal with them appropriately, just like it did to you > 3 reports on one person clearly did the trick. Spoiler, it doesn't matter how many reports a player has from a given match, all that matters is the validity of said reports, its why report calling is in the toxic comments list
: riot is against all 3rd party tools with no exceptions
Well yes the terms of service do say that all 3rd party tools "could" get you banned
: > [{quoted}](name=Cypherous,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=trzcT1WY,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-05-20T12:25:31.992+0000) > > If your game client crashes then you should initially start by looking at your own PC, riot cannot test every possible combination of hardware and software, i've not had a clientside crash in years and even when i have its normally been because of something on my end > > And more importantly even IF riot wanted to refund your LP they have no way to actually tell if it was an issue with something they did or something your PC did I have checked online for the error, and this specific error is a client problem and has nothing to do with any computer you use, you can check it yourself just type in Critical Error
I am aware of what a critical error means, and all it actually means is a critical (aka non-recoverable) error has occurred, it doesn't rule out your PC in the slightest, so like i said, go check the event viewer and see what details are actually listed in regards to which file caused the fault and then look at your PC to make sure nothing is getting in the way or that you don't have any failing hardware etc I mean you could also just sit here and blame riot despite you being the only person out of millions reporting an issue with the patch :P https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occam%27s_razor
: Is there any real need for the sarcasm?
Was there really any need to make this thread? I mean you asked a stupid question that you could have googled the answer to, and you are then surprised you got a stupid answer :P
: No there is this whole business with people just leveling up accounts to level 30 for smurfs to buy and have fun smashing iron, bronze, silver and gold players as. So leveling 3 accounts same time means saving a lot of time, not wasting.
> No there is this whole business with people just leveling up accounts to level 30 for smurfs to buy Which IS against the terms of service, so yeah people levelling those sorts of accounts are likely to be punished
: it would be nice if they made it pernament, skins are boring alreadu atleast for me and i would like to collect things like that and personalize/ customize my account more with custom spawns and finishers, anyway, what is point of rewards that last for few weeks?
> what is point of rewards that last for few weeks? To fit in with the event Its basically the same as during things like sporting events, most people only display country flags during those times and then take them down after, this is basically the same thing
: \https://imgur.com/a/pGpAMQc
And its been updated, it used to say the 14th :P
chawseski (EUW)
: I Guess it's hapening to just me{{champion:32}}
Check to make sure nothing is sandboxing the client, some AV's will run stuff sandboxed and then delete that sandbox once its finished, which would result in this sort of behaviour, add the LoL folder as an exclusion to any security software you have installed and see if that fixes the issue
: A doubtful penalty
So, 20 deaths in 30 minutes, your average lifespan was less than 90 seconds, according to the match details you died 5 times in 6 minutes, i mean there is bad and then there is this, we're talking a 0.5 KDA here which takes some serious skill I've not watched the replay but even looking at the timeline you died at 8 minutes to ezreal and then again at 9 minutes to ezreal, i mean, how do you die that many times to the same guy without learning, and you're a "gold" player you really should know better
: Bannable to lvl up 3 accs at the same time (3o3-Coop)?
Well you'll need to be able to run 3 instances of the client, which either means 3 computers or 2 VM's and a native client, i mean riot doesn't "forbid" playing on multiple accounts aslong as none of them are breaking any rules, but its still pretty pointless to waste time on 3 accounts instead of just levelling one :P
: A way to permenantly have a chat ban of sorts.
Remove the enter key from your keyboard, problem solved That or becoming an adult and learning some self control, i mean its not like that will ever benefit you in your adult life or anything
: if self control means being passive to you then this is really your problem and not a good advice, some people got a backbone. and you ask people to put their trust into a obviously not working (who'd be surprised by the buggy software of Riot) Punishment system. If i knew that there is a actual riot employee who actually cares, taking the time to read all of this shit i would be more inclined to not care about flaming like this.
> if self control means being passive to you then this is really your problem and not a good advice, some people got a backbone. No i don't have to be passive and you can have a backbone whilst having self control, what is with the recent obsession with people thinking that just because you don't retaliate that you are in some way less of a person, you do realise its literally the reverse right? > and you ask people to put their trust into a obviously not working (who'd be surprised by the buggy software of Riot) Punishment system. Well it banned you didn't it? seems like its working perfectly to me > If i knew that there is a actual riot employee who actually cares, taking the time to read all of this shit i would be more inclined to not care about flaming like this. You would still get punished because context doesn't matter, only if you broke the rules, and you very clearly did so you would have still been banhammered
Vas34 (EUW)
: Why there's no effect of subsequent invulnerabilities duration reduction in league of legends?
What invulnerabilities are you referring to, his Q? Just CC him and delete him with your carry, if you can't do that then you kind of deserve the loss
: RIOT PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT BOTS IN 3V3!!!
Simple option is just to delete 3v3, only the bots play it so its not really of that much value
: Yes i typed the comments, yet you seem to have misunderstood what i meant with false accusation, i was refering to the flaming and accusations from jinx, which, thanks to righteous riot i cannot show you. people do not simply lack self control, thats generalization. Many people like me now will simply behave antisocial after situations like this. They won't be a integral and friendly part of the team anymore knowing the only solution is muting everybody. yes, its getting more toxic.
> Yes i typed the comments, yet you seem to have misunderstood what i meant with false accusation, i was refering to the flaming and accusations from jinx, which, thanks to righteous riot i cannot show you. Their accusations don't mean anything unless they are valid, so you ignore them, the system decides if they are valid claims > people do not simply lack self control, thats generalization. If you're not able to control yourself then by definition thats a lack of self control, its really simple > Many people like me now will simply behave antisocial after situations like this. Or, just develop some self control, i've been here since season 1 and i have no issues laughing in the faces of flamers > yes, its getting more toxic. It really isn't, its always been this bad
warman132 (EUW)
: Tracing route EUW
Well it looks like you have packet loss, are you playing wired or wireless? If its the latter then try a cable and see if that fixes the trace, and i'm guessing its wireless because the first hop, which is your router, had a 50ms spike
CHlGGA (EUW)
: nope check your store in client
https://twitchprime.leagueoflegends.com/en_US/connect What date does the page you have to connect your account through say, right there below jax? Its the page the store sent you to :P
: A) That ain't a reason since one can simply order the stuff to work it off. B) True C) Well yes i do, like most people who get accused falsely D) It is tho.
> C) Well yes i do, like most people who get accused falsely Did you or did you not type the comments in the chatlog you posted? If you did then you were not falsely accused and you literally posted the evidence yourself, what you did is NOT defending yourself, its called RETALIATING, there is a massive difference between the two, defending yourself involves using the mute button, which you very clearly didn't use > D) It is tho. Not really, its been the same since season 1, people lack self control
Cypherous (EUW)
: > You ignored most of the sentences again. You cherry picked so you can make a %%%%%%ed half legged fake argument. I talked about the enemies obvously, so learn to read little guy. Again because they are actually irrelevant, you disagree because you wrote them and you seem to genuinely believe what you think, but that doesn't make it relevant or correct in the real world > You have no statistics for that. again you are fake and dumb. Oh please, i've been here since season 1 my child, i've seen it, and you'll also see it yourself, you just don't want to actually admit this simple basic fact because you know it breaks your attempted crusade lol > Its not an opinion,its a fact. You are ignoring any factual thing and you are making nonsensicla bullshit "arguments". Pot calling the kettle black, because all your "facts" are nonsensical, i'm really wondering how we managed to reach a point where human beings are actually this unable to think for themselves, its sad times > If the troll with 1% winrate is in iron he is ruining games for iron players, and that is still very bad, because trolling in iron is the same as trolling in challanger. With your %%%%ed up "logic" the iron troll palyer isnt punishable because he is alread yin iron. It makes sooo much sense. Where did i say he isn't punishable exactly? you again seem very very unable to accept that there is a difference between a bad player and a troll, which isn't really surprising as most players seem to lack the ability to actually apply logic and common sense to to these situations, IF he is actually trolling then sure report him, however a 1% winrate doesn't indicate he is trolling and he could just be bad, but you really really don't want to accept that possiblity because again, it breaks your own misguided argument > This game is mostly about mmr so that -3 lp when you dodge is pretty muchwhat you have to do. Like i said, you do you and you dodge all you want, in the long run you're going to average out at a 50% winrate anyway, simple math > Aske anybody if you shoudl dodge if a 30% winrate guy is in your team. It common sense, that you would dodge. Why exactly should i care about their winrate? again you seem to think that their winrate is 100% their own fault without for even a second remembering that this is actually a team game and that there are any number of scenarios as to why someone could be on a 30% winrate, but again we both know you don't actually want to be rational about this you just want to be angry > You must be a troll or a very bad player. You cna carry them but as I see your stats you wont, so you should dodge. And you're implying that you're "better" than them because of winrates, i mean you realise that actually makes no sense when you're matched based on your MMR, i mean you've already stated that you're aware of MMR and that its not linked to LP so surely you're smart enough to realise that its also not directly tied to your winrate either, your have similar MMR's which is why you're matched with them in the first place > And I write it again, your comparison was %%%%ing %%%%%%ed you made a fool of yoursefl and you know it thats why you ignored every critique I made about it. You conviniently ignored them because you know you have nothing in this argument, its pathetic. No i addressed the important ones, and resorting to swearing really isn't helping your case as its a very clear sign of someone who has actually run out of constructive things to say, so again in this instance the pot is calling the kettle black :P > Not a surprise you are an all time silver player. I would think about myself if I end up in silver for 5 seasons. Oh and here comes the inevitable and entirely irrelevant "My rank is higher than yours" part which cements the fact that you're really desperate to try and prove your superiority while infact face planting the ground so hard that it might actually have left a permanent indentation :) Always love it when people bring up their rank in a discussion that has literally nothing to do with ingame skill :P That never ceases to be hilarious to watch lol
> As I said you are a ver ylow IQ individual. You dont know what is a fact and what is your imagination. You wrote down your very idiotic opinion and you act like its a fact. Its not. Well you're entitled to your opinion, even when you're wrong but that won't change the simple facts that you're ignoring :) Your ignorance doesn't make me wrong > Maybe you played since season 1 but as I cna see you are silver since then. It should tell us something. You dont know shit about this game. You dont know how to play it at all. Right, and being able to play the game has what bearing in this discussion? are we discussing champion balance? are we discussing ranked balance? no? then its irrelevant and we both know it, so try again > Ask any player in a higher division atleast plat1/diamond if dodging is advised or not. Its pretty much a must. If you dont know that you are just a bad palyer and you are ignoring everythign about this game. I never said it wasn't, i said you can dodge for whatever petty reason you like, you're not actually reading any of this i take it because i said that ages ago, or is this too complicated for your simple mind to understand, do i need to use smaller words for you? so yeah i'm not ignoring that you're free to dodge if you want, but don't think stats tell you everything about a player, but that would again require you engage your brain :P
: twitch prime loot
Because the promotion ended nearly a week ago https://dotesports.com/league-of-legends/news/new-league-of-legends-loot-now-available-for-twitch-prime-users The page you linked your account through also very clearly states the 14th
: simple : i was getting abused.
Yeah that isn't a valid enough reason to justify you breaking the rules when the mute button exists :P
: so they are total useless
Yes and no, i'm too lazy to redo my pages so they work great for me :P
Show more

Cypherous

Level 131 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion