: "store that shield indefinitely" is exactly why morde was so cancer pre-rework. He sill is a ball of stats that doesn't have ways to outplay opponents other than keep fighting and hope for the best which was even worse pre-rework. Morde atm can already 1vs9 pretty easy if he's even a bit fed
> [{quoted}](name=Zetsutroll2,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=gKx7M6A9,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-22T13:16:33.477+0000) > > "store that shield indefinitely" is exactly why morde was so cancer pre-rework. He sill is a ball of stats that doesn't have ways to outplay opponents other than keep fighting and hope for the best which was even worse pre-rework. Morde atm can already 1vs9 pretty easy if he's even a bit fed ok, forget about storing it indefinitely, which was not risk-rewarding. But it makes no sense to keep it to a non-reduceable long cooldown as it is. Expecially with the current uber damage based meta of these times.
Rioter Comments
: How Easy Is It to get perma banned?
Now you get banned pretty much even just because you "write too much", so you may as well forget the extistence of in game chat at once
: I recived a 14 Day ban for an insult out of context
I'd like to tag on this thread that know-it all-Riot slave JO0O or how's he called that lurks on the boards, defending this new autoban system that isn't case sensitive at all and shoots bans on sights at the slightest repetition of a single blacklisted word.
: My friend, you cannot deceive me. I already know you have had a ban in the past, and yes, you have had a chat restriction in the past as well. Riot Games does NOT give a player a 14 day suspension without a warning beforehand, whether this be a chat restriction or a time penalty. Also, you have hidden some of the above chat logs^^^. If you could post the full REAL chats logs then I will be happy to help you. Note: As you have already put in your post, retaliating to insults of any kind is NOT justifiable. Riot gave us all a mute button for a reason, if you don't know how to mute in games, simply type /Mute then the name of the player you would like to mute. If you would like to mute everyone in the game, including friends or teammates, then type /MuteAll. Hope I helped! {{sticker:poppy-wink}}
> [{quoted}](name=Clarsirthui,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EW0AZ2Z6,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-11-14T16:27:47.683+0000) > > My friend, you cannot deceive me. I already know you have had a ban in the past, and yes, you have had a chat restriction in the past as well. Riot Games does NOT give a player a 14 day suspension without a warning beforehand, whether this be a chat restriction or a time penalty. Also, you have hidden some of the above chat logs^^^. If you could post the full REAL chats logs then I will be happy to help you. > > > Note: As you have already put in your post, retaliating to insults of any kind is NOT justifiable. Riot gave us all a mute button for a reason, if you don't know how to mute in games, simply type /Mute then the name of the player you would like to mute. If you would like to mute everyone in the game, including friends or teammates, then type /MuteAll. > > Hope I helped! > > > {{sticker:poppy-wink}} Acutally i've got a 14d suspension like 6 days ago and never had any other ban or restriction in 4 years of playing. And i have over 3k games. I said the same exact insult the oc said. ONE TIME in ONE GAME
D O Cane (EUW)
: Want to apologize
Well i got the ward skin at least ^^'
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
D O Cane (EUW)
: when you see the Vayne buffs on PBE
the first part is actually the one concernming me the least. I mean, it's already extremely hard to get to hit a vayne, if she gets back 20% of enemy's hp for every kill and assists, she'll become unstoppable...
Rioter Comments
Overloard99 (EUNE)
: I didnt see talon for ages, nor Quinn. Here in platinum people spam Varus, Jhin, MF Lethality..., Yasuo if possible, Lee sin every game, Ahri highest winrate..., And load shitt of tanks. I barely see assassins here...
> [{quoted}](name=Overloard99,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=2Tb3ZYEp,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2017-02-19T01:59:44.339+0000) > > I didnt see talon for ages, nor Quinn. > > Here in platinum people spam Varus, Jhin, MF Lethality..., Yasuo if possible, Lee sin every game, Ahri highest winrate..., And load shitt of tanks. > > I barely see assassins here... You must have been really lucky then. Varus, Jhin and MF are the only ones seen in gold too, but i think they are easier to counter than a Thunderlord Quinn or Talon who will dominate the entire map after lvl 6 with their insane roaming/escape/engage potential.
: Those champions are not overpowered at all. Quinn was at above 56% winrate like 2 patches ago, and thats balance. You know why? Because she had a <1% playrate. Talon is also underplayed. Lethality made a big difference, yes, but I notice how people whinge because Quinn/Talon etc are now seeing more play, so theyre 'broken', but champions like Jhin, that were already in every game, get missed off the list because people are just used to seeing them. Try actually playing the champions you're complaining about, and you'll soon realise its the itemisation, not them.
> [{quoted}](name=TheYellowNoob,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=2Tb3ZYEp,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2017-02-19T00:40:04.228+0000) > > Those champions are not overpowered at all. Quinn was at above 56% winrate like 2 patches ago, and thats balance. You know why? Because she had a &lt;1% playrate. Talon is also underplayed. Lethality made a big difference, yes, but I notice how people whinge because Quinn/Talon etc are now seeing more play, so theyre &#x27;broken&#x27;, but champions like Jhin, that were already in every game, get missed off the list because people are just used to seeing them. > > Try actually playing the champions you&#x27;re complaining about, and you&#x27;ll soon realise its the itemisation, not them. Of course it's itemization. I am an ex udyr main since s4, how could i not know what you're talking about? my champ got killed bc of one single item (runic) and nerfed to the ground along with it. Btw Quinn went from a 56% wr with 1% playrate to a 54% wr just because her playrate increased to almost 4%. But believe me, 4% already means hundreds of thousands of games played and a 54% wr is a very high percentage. That being said, i completely agree about the problem being in the items, but still... I just listed the abusers of those builds, which ofc are the main issue. Jhin anyway, even being a great damage burst dealer with lethality has at least no actual one shot combo, so he has quite a delay dealing all his kit damage at once and his more counterable than a thunderlord quinn that will move at 700 ms and assassinate everything she finds on the map, while being uncheasable and unkitable (same shit for talon). Edit: I correct myself, i'm just cheking lolking, that doesn't onlky consider plat+ stats. Quinn has a 54% wr with a 9% playrate. Your argument is invalid.
Q Ren (EUW)
: he probably played some yasuo with 0 defensive runes and masteries and started crying after getting on shot by a riven top lane at lvl 3
> [{quoted}](name=Q Ren,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=2Tb3ZYEp,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2017-02-18T22:00:03.845+0000) > > he probably played some yasuo with 0 defensive runes and masteries and started crying after getting on shot by a riven top lane at lvl 3 -Said I play tanks (mao, garen, malph, naut) -Inquires I play yasuo (not a tank) -Has no idea of what he's talking about
: If you as a toplaner gets 100 to Zer0'D in 1.5 seconds level 3 then you are doing something SERIOUSLY wrong. Stop playing squishy fegats toplane and go as a tank, bruiser or juggernaut with appropriate runes.
> [{quoted}](name=Hailey Hayato,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=2Tb3ZYEp,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-02-18T19:21:37.410+0000) > > If you as a toplaner gets 100 to Zer0&#x27;D in 1.5 seconds level 3 then you are doing something SERIOUSLY wrong. Stop playing squishy fegats toplane and go as a tank, bruiser or juggernaut with appropriate runes. you can imagine that at lvl 3 you're not as tanky as you could be around 15/20 minutes. But if you get stomped every time you get to lane and you get negated every single cs, or you die, thanks to the enemy wonder-mastery tld abusers, you'll never get to that tankyness requiret to outstand damage in lane.
: Why do some abilities finish the cast after champion death and some not? Why did Riot decide so?
Rioter Comments
Knicket (EUW)
: Whats the best runes for udyr jungle?
by an udyr main, don't main udyr in this moment. He's almost completely worthless and surclassed by a lot of other champs. Thanks to riot for nerfing him to the ground and for removing every item he was strong with..
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Master Yi got Sejuani'd
What about udyr? Same treatment. They nerfed the champ first, then the items right after and then the champ again. And now they also removed devourer. GG. 47% winrate.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
kauketsu (EUW)
: "i've reached master on playing 1 single broken champ" literally means very broken, you basically have no real counterpicks funny how some people actually talk about counterpicks etc, when its all about just playing the very broken champion and faceroll the games
Actually Udyr is not as broken as most people say. I've seen so many people feed irremediably with him. It's just alla bout unique playstyle. If you think about it, there are many junglers with a better kit and skillset to do their jobs. Udyr has no actual gapcloser, just a 1 sec stun with a 6 sec cd on it, but is so vulnerable to CC chains. You have to get very good with him to climb and win games, you need a deep knowledge of your possibilities and weaknesses, ditto of map awareness and rotations.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Adrenalotr (EUNE)
: Rioter activity
didn't you know? Euro's value has dropped compared do USD! Now we're worth dogs|-|it! Unless we stick more money in Rito's pockets...!
: Can you explain to me
Lol, consider yourself lucky, last season i lost 20lp per loss and gained like 7 to 9 for a win. This game punishes you. That's why elo hell exists, because everytime you fall you gotta struggle and bleed to climb back, expecially in lower divisions.

D O Cane

Level 137 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion