: Last I checked there are many other games beyond the world of League of Legends. Check E3 if you're not sure! :)
Who the %%%% said that I don't play other games? This is about League.
Ark Wolf (EUNE)
: 4 Skin Ideas - Mexican Rek'Sai, Pantheon and Border Patrol Taliah, Jarvan IV
R A C I S T. If you can't even say the non-slur N-word, how do you want these skins?
: How long until we get back to normal
Honestely, quit the game for a month or so, wait 'till Riot's HQ is set in flames and then feel free to come back to playing/enjoying the game.
: You are toxic and this just a rant.
And you are hardstuck bronze 3 with no main role, so it's not like you get affected by any changes at all. When you do decide to master a role or to, at least be decent with all of them, and see them get ripped from your feet just to land unto a field of landmines, which when triggered spell all of your imperfections at the game for everyone to see, you'll see what I mean by what I said above about the ADC rework. And before you decide to call me "hardstuck" back keep in mind I got from bronze 4 to silver 5 in 37 wins, while you are sitting at bronze 3 with 53 wins (a lot more games than me if you have a 50% wr). Also, I stopped at Silver because if I ever get pissed at this game (LIKE I AM NOW) that i decide to quit it for some time, I'll have a silver border waiting for me, as I intend to climb to higher ranks if i ever feel like it. Probably after Riot gets their shit togheter. And to prove your point, yes, I am toxic, but this is no rant whatsoever. This is the combination of what most league's players/streamers/pro players feel/said. If you can't get that the game is sucking major ass right now, you probably only started playing recentely.
: Lemme tell you how I proceed with threads like this. I press ctrl + F , type "ADC" , if I get more than 2 search results, I down-vote. This topic has been butchered an endless amount of times. ADC was busted, it got fixed, it's not the highest impact role in the game any more, Live with it. Pretty simple huh? Cheers
So, all the hours of practice and gameplay I've spent with: Draven, Xayah, Jhin and Varus, which are only the main ones (including others more than 3000 hours) are completely useless? Yeah sure, seems like a way to keep the seasoned player base happy. Also, I don't get what's busted about glass cannons when Zeds do the same thing to ADCs but they barely lose any HP and they hop right the %%%% back to safety. Your reasoning behind "ADC being busted" when it was and still is the easiest to counter role out there is flaud.
Rioter Comments
: Cult champion idea (with pic, no abilities)
Cool, but would obviously be an hard champ to play, especially if it had a remote control "champion". Like the cult leader, the main champion would have a minion he could control to farm and do stuff for him. Obviously this would be extremely broken since Riot can't even handle one champion to balance, how could they handle 1,5?
: Hey guys, just posting a small heads-up - we're all on deck to understand what s happening, and we don t have a clear root cause at the moment. I understand how terribly frustrating it is for you, and you can t imagine how even more it is for us. I wish I had more to share but at the moment we re doing our best to bring back the platform and understand what's happening :(( I m truly sorry we're letting you down on this :((
We want skins, we don't want you to apologise. This has happened before and saying "I'm sorry" isn't gonna fix it.
: Clash is the worst thing that has happened in lol history.
Riot needs to buy new servers, not overload the ones we already have.
ToXiCFiSh (EUW)
: Clash bugged?
The servers crashed.
  Rioter Comments
Shiwah (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=DDEK123,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=hclqz80v,comment-id=0007000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2018-05-30T20:14:43.170+0000) > > So, if i flame in English I'm gonna be banned, but not if I do it in a language someone else doesn't understand? If you flame in another language, you get banned all the same. You should remember that "dark humour" in writing is not always obvious, and in some cases it sounds like a poor excuse to hide behind when you're called out.
I haven't gotten banned not a single time for swearing and flaming in portuguese so..? Also, it wasn't an excuse. It was just dark humor.
Shiwah (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=DDEK123,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=hclqz80v,comment-id=00070000000000000000,timestamp=2018-05-30T14:31:08.298+0000) > > I'm sorry, WHAT? If the insult isn't directed towards anyone in the game, it shouldn't be reportable. With some exeptions of course. French/polish players who can't use private mensages, for example, if they say a bad word, it should be reportable. The double standards are real. Complain about dictatorships, while stating you want to silence people based on their nationalities. Lmao.
So, if i flame in English I'm gonna be banned, but not if I do it in a language someone else doesn't understand? ?!? I think you missed the point here. And I didn't complain about dictatorships, I said the amount of censoring Riot does makes it seem like one, but you can't get dark humor, so it's ok.
Feid (EUW)
: League is still one of the most popular games. Think about this way; when a player gets banned he doesn't just quit, he makes new accounts and starts playing the game again. Purchasing the same things he already purchased before. In the end they are making even more money. So why would they unban the people that "deserved" the ban. They've banned thousands and thousands even millions of toxic people from the game and the community is still toxic. They're trying to get this game to a better level. Even if they fail, it's still so much profitable for them hence it doesn't matter at all. Let me summarize my story real quick: 1- I'm sure you remember the times that nearly every match was getting drop-hacked and there are bunch of scripts and they were getting away with it. In that times my friend gave me free script. 2- I started using scripts but it wasn't good and I didn't know how to play with scripts so i dropped from d2 to d4. 3- I had 12 accounts and the script program was always on when i switched accounts. The program had features like free skin, timing, evading and some other stuff that I don't remember anymore. You could activate evade with one button. So it wasn't always on. 4- I was being super careful, and I was playing jungle so in most of the times evading wasn't on. That's why nobody called me scripts( I was getting hit by a lot of spells) 5- One day I received my first ban. I was like "how can this be posible? Nobody even said I'm a scripter". 6- I uninstalled the program. 7- I was kind of happy that only 1 of my accounts got banned and the rest is still there. 8- Then all the remaining accounts started to get banned even though I've already deleted the program and I've lost more than I won. In some accounts I played like 1 or 2 games with the program. 9- Then I realized **the system was banning me not the people**. 10- I have sent dozens of tickets but it made zero difference. 11- I quitted League. (By the way none of my accounts received a single temporary ban or a warning.) This happened 2.5 years ago. **I know it's my fault to use hacks in the first place and I'm not trying to justify my actions. ** The result is: It is more profitable for them to keep us banned. Maybe 5 years later League loses its popularity and they unban all the people to get them playing again. But don't wait for such event to come. If you are really addicted to this game, make a new account. If you say I'm done with this game, move on and find other good games. Nothing lasts forever, maybe you would be bored by now if you haven't gotten banned. But since you did get banned, your brain is insisting you to play the game more. Because you feel deceived. I hope the best for you! Feid Permanently Banned Player "Never say never x_O"
So, hacking is a comparable offense to flaming? Not even close. Words don't affect me at all playing this game, not anymore at least. The only thing I'll say nowdays that's remarkelably toxic is "stfu" before muting someone. Also, (Refering to this: It does not matter. Every case is treated separately. Fact that another player breaks the rules doesn't entitle you to breaking them as well.")(ANALOGY), if someone is threatening to kill you, and then he tries to, aren't you going to defend yourself? You're gonna be taking stabs 'till you die? (Extreme analogy but still works) That's how flame in league feels to me. Nowdays, I have the decency to acctually mute them, since I don't want to get permabanned, but still, it makes me want to punch the guy on the other side of the screen. Also, hacking is a tottaly different offense since using it is against the terms of service, and tecnically, if they cared enough, they could bring you to court, which they won't, while flaming is agaisnt the "Summoner's code".
Silisa (EUNE)
: > Plus I have been banned for a single game because Im trying to ''reform'' and be polite in games. In this game the only offensive words are : shit and trash both for about 2 times. Unedited chat logs or it did not happen. > I remember in the early years of LoL there was a different report system (i dont really remember it , it was something with Justice). There the reports were analyzed by PEOPLE and not from an automatic system and they judged if the person should be banned or not. They were people and could understand the situation. **They show empathy.** You are talking about the Tribunal. And empathy? Seriously? Is that what you people think was going on? Every single time I got a feedback report on my decisions in the Tribunal, do you know which of my calls "to not punish" were always in the minority and ignored? The cases where I could tell the flamer was provoked into raging and had a genuine reason for his reaction. The junglers who got followed around by a troll and had their camps stolen. The Disco Nunu teammates. The mid laners who had supports randomly show up to steal their farm. The only difference between this system and the old one? Power drunk teenagers who took too long to process all the cases got replaced by an objective and fast working machine. There is no real empathy on the Internet. You really should keep that in mind. Even people who agree with you only do it for their own egos, not because they sympathize with your plight. > Riot and League's problem is this. The toxic community and strict punishments. That is why many people dont play LoL and those who play are just complaining about every patch. It is no the tank meta , it is not the changes. It is because they feel trapped, confined and restricted from having fun. How exactly are people trapped? Nobody is forcing anyone to play this game. > They cannot %%%%% around with people around chat , saying some things with premades and feeling comfortable. A part of having fun and feeling comfortable is using bad language. Luckily (especially for any teammates of such premades), there is voice chat now, and you can curse your premade and call him names in private and without having to type it. Also, before voice chat, there was private messaging. Team chat is for the TEAM. It was meant to be used as a tool to coordinate. I would have considered any private talk in chat as spamming, and would have used my Riot given right to report it. I won't even pretend to understand what could possibly be fun about typing bad language for all to see during a match. > Seems Riot doesnt know what fun is. Ironic you would think that, considering what Riot is. > Seems Riot doesnt know what fun is. All these years are trying to approach the problem (toxicity) from a complete wrong path. Instead of solving the problem from its source ( ban the trolls, ban the afkers, ban the intentional feeders) they trying to solve this with quickies. There is a reason all of us flame sometimes. By that same logic, there is also a reason people sometimes troll, go afk, or feed. Should we ban all or none? There is also the League old question - how do you make an efficient system that would differentiate between trolls and people who are just going off meta? Or people who go afk due to legitimate reasons (etc, their house is on fire) and those who rage quit? Should we ban people who are just trying to play and are hopelessly out-matched by their opponent (hence dying a lot) along with those who _run it down_ mid? > A healthy community is not the one that doesnt use a single bad word. It's the one that lacks people that disrupt and fluster the calmness of the community. I don't disagree with you. However, all you offer are complaints. You don't tell us how you would remove people who _"disrupt and fluster the calmness of the community"_. And, sorry to tell you this, but after 8 perma bans, you seem to be one of them.
I was banned 2 times for 15 days for defending myself, seems fair when one of those times was when an inting (Actually inting,not just being bad) jax who stole my lane was calling my mother a whore? And after I called him a "%%%%head" and "%%%%%%", before muting him and going on with my game, I got banned aswell? For defending me and my mother? Seems like a *fun and intuitive game*. The other time I responded to flame, because aparentely you can't fight "cyberbullies" in this game, you have to stand down and take their bullsh1t for 20 minutes 'till you lose, or, if you stop listening to them (Mute), they'll start inting, then what do you do? You can't leave or go afk, or you'll get punished, you can't kick him from the game (much rather be 4v5 than with a troll), and you can't talk sh1t back or you'll get banned aswell. Seems like this system is ok. Would much rather have a combination of tribunal and of the current ban-bot, where unclear cases would be analysed by approved players (Non-toxic), and those cases where someone ints or calls someone else a "niBBer" would get auto-banned. I guess Riot isn't smart enough to think about this. Oh well.
: Yeah exactly. I don't mind if premades change out 2-3 lines to each other in the public chat but whole conversations are really annoying. Also the reason nothing happens when premades are chatting in polish is that I don't understand a single word so I'll just mute them and nothing else. But if I see people chatting in English or another language I understand and I see something offensive in there that's a reason to report them and grant them a well-deserved chat restriction. The rules still apply to private conversations if they are publicly visible.
I'm sorry, WHAT? If the insult isn't directed towards anyone in the game, it shouldn't be reportable. With some exeptions of course. French/polish players who can't use private mensages, for example, if they say a bad word, it should be reportable. How many times did a french guy on the enemy team call my mom a whore? Too many times. Also since as you said, "Whole conversations are really annoying.". Muting is an option, but having to cut out comms with premades since they refuse to communicate puts you behind and hence means they're throwing the game, so any kind of non-english, non-game related chatter in game (unless you got 5 premades) should be allowed, since it will affect the game. So, to keep it simple, ban everything that: 1) Isn't in English (for NA/EUW/EUNE servers, main language for other servers, 2) Swearwords/Insults, and 3) Anything that isn't related to the game. Which isn't an option. As Dunkey said in his "I'm done with League" video, calling the enemy team "%%%%%%s" is the funniest thing in the whole game. The game will litterally cease to exist if they keep censoring it like this. "Reforming" isn't viable since one slip-up and you're back to the startline, being friendly doesn't bring any rewards at all, apart from those sh1tty honor capsules and borders, which are as worth to me as litteral trash would be. I'm a friendly guy, and I've reformed since I got banned 8-9 months ago, and I'm still honor level 1. I litterally only want to play clash, and I can't. Why in the f*ck would you need to be "friendly" in order to play clash?!? It's not even a soloQ gamemode, it's a 5-man premade gamemode. And they can't say it's a "Anti-Smurf measure" because any new account that is ranked can play it. TL;DR League has more censoring than most dictatorships, but it doesn't care about balanced metas, fair mm, and fun in general. League is litterally on the verge of crumbling into pieces, because it doesn't know how to make the old players stay, and it's just gonna become this come-and-go game since there are no actual rewards for being good and working hard into the game, besides getting some "shiny skins and borders" that everyone's gonna forget about in 2 weeks, which you won't even get if you slip-up ONE GAME.
Mr GODRIC (EUW)
: The Honor Climb System (from dishonorable)
Yeah, I have the same issue with that. Hope Riot gets on this soon.l
: Fps issues
fps is not ms, ping is not frames. also it happened to me, maybe it was a renovation or quick fix in the servers, but i still managed to win a close game so that shouldn't be an excuse.
: I mean I agree that you shouldn't have to be honor 2 just to play with friends, I only got banned for telling people to stop inting but the N word? dayum
I was really mad. And it's nothing new I've seen it so many times it doesn't even spark a reaction. My friend says it in all chat almost everygame and he's still not banned. Not even once.
Rasiisar (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Ìxeas,realm=EUW,application-id=WtAasNBw,discussion-id=eNKd36Og,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-05-16T17:37:14.825+0000) > > There are people who got back lvl 2 in 3 months. Also, the way you rant about every single thing here, makes me wonder if you actually even reformed. i agree crying does not help but got banned like 4 month ago and i am still lvl 1 it's kinda shitty to not play with your friends and for the crying guy make a smurf it's 2 days work for lvl 30 {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Making a smurf defeats the whole purpose of getting the rewards, for some reason I want to play on my main account, if i really wanted to just play the tournament i got a lvl 30 smurf account waiting. It's not the same thing getting skins on your main than on your smurf.
: > [{quoted}](name=DDEK123,realm=EUW,application-id=WtAasNBw,discussion-id=eNKd36Og,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2018-05-16T21:18:44.582+0000) > > You can only play with premades in case you didn't know, and I'm not a %%%% anymore. Also Rasiisar that's basicly what happened to me. I had a really bad game and I ended up calling him a "Nogger". Except there's this wonderful thing call all chat, where toxicity also exists. TBH using the N word is quite bad... So yeah, you reap what you sew ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Yeah, I know what you mean, I deserved the ban. But I legit haven't been toxic since I got banned, since that means that the next ban I'm getting is a perma ban, and that means R.I.P. Skins and Progress. I got too much to lose for someone that doesn't mean anything to me, so I just mute and report now. I am "reformed", I try to keep my flaming more discrete like "next time try to go for the adc, nt anyways." I don't go all out and flame people for my shitty plays anymore. I am legit so scared of losing my account, I try to keep it as civil as possible. And it makes me so mad that those Yasuo mains that go 0/12 in ranked can get their rewards, but I can't. But I guess we all gotta start somewhere. Oh well I'll just farm out games during summer break so I can get honor 2 I guess.
Ìxeas (EUW)
: There are people who got back lvl 2 in 3 months. Also, the way you rant about every single thing here, makes me wonder if you actually even reformed.
I just had one really bad game where I tilted my ass off and ended up calling him a "nogger". Also I don't wanna %%%%ing get the rewards on a secondary account, that defeats the whole purpose of getting the rewards.
: Probably because its essentially a service you're paying for (even with BE), and as a result don't want toxic people negatively impacting the experience so people opt out of paying for it (for those using RP). Makes complete sense to me tbh. Also honour progress is based on games played rather than time elapsed. It's not as if it hits a magical x days after punishment and you can progress again. It's all on actual play time.
You can only play with premades in case you didn't know, and I'm not a %%%% anymore. Also Rasiisar that's basicly what happened to me. I had a really bad game and I ended up calling him a "Nogger".
Rioter Comments
obikk (EUW)
: Hello, maybe you dont fulfill the Requirements. minimum Requirements are: Lvl 30+ Ranked in 1 or more Queues Honor 2+ you can also check the post https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/help-support-en/eR6GHKdw-i-cant-create-a-team-in-the-new-competitive-tab?comment=00030002000000010000000000000000 a riot member left a comment on it.
Alright thanks. I'm honor lvl 0 and my friend is unranked. Makes sense.
DDEK123 (EUW)
: Can't create a team for the new thing that's going on.
One of my friends got the invite and managed to get in. We need help. Me and my other friend can't go in the team.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Better nerf irelia kappa. But yeah, the E sounds really strong. I actually like the mechanic of the current E where if the target has more health they get stunned. It makes for an excellent equalizer and fits with the thing of her going on about balance and winning against the odds, so I would't make it a 100% stun at all times. I would actually double down on that aspect of her, and make the W deal damage / life steal based on her enemy's health. Like, if the target has more health than her she gets more health back and deals more damage.
That would just make her more inconsistent, but i get your point.
: That stun sounds absurdly strong. Even if her E only got the full 3 second stun out if she was low, a 1 second targetted stun on a short cd is quite powerful. This seems almost like a straight buff, she would be incredibly powerful as a fighter but her passive lane sustain would obviously be much weaker. Her ult is mainly used to trigger Sheen and Tri Force procs so I don't think the damage increase would do anything. I think there are some interesting ideas here, but this reads like you're putting a lot onto her kit and a lot of extra damage and utility and she only has to lose her lane sustain for it. I am unsure as to how this design addresses counterplay. She still does what Irelia does: Dive onto someone and blow them up with Tri Force procs. (Obligatory: I am not on the champion design or balance team)
Thanks for helping me out! I'll make sure to edit some of the most OP things, while trying to buff her laning phase.
DDEK123 (EUW)
: Why Irelia shouldn't get a full ability update. (And my suggestions)
Please like and comment this for suggestions. thanks.
DDEK123 (EUW)
: Rp purchased skins will have to be refunded separetly. shards won't. they just sit there. if you don't have the champion for a skin and upgrade it or get it, it'll sit in your inventory. also try to learn some english. couldn't understand clearly.
meant to say "disapere" hehe xd
: Help Riot
Rp purchased skins will have to be refunded separetly. shards won't. they just sit there. if you don't have the champion for a skin and upgrade it or get it, it'll sit in your inventory. also try to learn some english. couldn't understand clearly.
: uh oh whats wrong here xd
Yeah prob just a render bug, reload and it's fine.
Mada (EUW)
: Vegetable related lol skins
Kale. I had that idea not long ago. i'm in with you. ALL ABOARD THE KALE TRAIN.
: i skiped a ranked division.
nice bro. gl with the endseason climb.
  Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=DDEK123,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ZvVA0Ky1,comment-id=00010002,timestamp=2017-10-03T21:06:45.465+0000) > > Still at blind pick **with a laggy af computer** i can't even call i lane. and then what am i supossed to do? Buy a new computer .?. What are we or anyone else to do for that problem .?. Buy you one .?.
like you know i haven't tried? i'm not currently working my ass off at my part-time job so i can save up for a GOOD computer?
DDEK123 (EUW)
: Still at blind pick with a laggy af computer i can't even call i lane. and then what am i supossed to do? play xayah support?
and still that doesn't make a counter argument to what i said. i just said that autofill doesn't serve a pourpose for casual play.
: > [{quoted}](name=DDEK123,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ZvVA0Ky1,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-09-30T14:48:02.685+0000) > > It makes people troll and flame, and makes the game not enjoyable **from time to time.** > I wonder how long it will take to remove this system from normals. Even with most of the community asking for it's removal. play blind pick then and see how you like it ... you cannot have everything, and your role and a good support EVERY TIME ... sometimes you will have to lend a hand too...
Still at blind pick with a laggy af computer i can't even call i lane. and then what am i supossed to do? play xayah support?
: I have won most of the game where i was either autofilled support or accepted to swap for support with an autofilled player. So, for me, autofill is here to stay, and if you are salty because you won't play support and find excuses like "i have to reach level 7 with Xayah"...well then i can't do nothing but tell that i'm soooo sorry for you. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
dude i main support in ranked cuz it's freelo wtf are you talking about and also supp is the easiest role in the game, is just not fun at all.
: > [{quoted}](name=DDEK123,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ZvVA0Ky1,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-09-30T14:48:02.685+0000) > > It makes people troll and flame, and makes the game not enjoyable **from time to time.** > I wonder how long it will take to remove this system from normals. Even with most of the community asking for it's removal. play blind pick then and see how you like it ... you cannot have everything, and your role and a good support EVERY TIME ... sometimes you will have to lend a hand too...
Still at blind pick with a laggy af computer i can't even call a lane. and then what am i supossed to do? play xayah support?
Rioter Comments
: GG Toxic Players! Unistalling again (just my 2 cents, you can disagree if you want)
Things that Influence Toxicity, that Riot can control: 1. Autofill 2. Getting your champion banned and not being able to dodge without waiting 5 minutes 3. Doing placements and getting a low af rank and not being able to climb up for 3 weeks 4. Having a shithead on your team, that makes you lose the game, and not being able to leave. 5. The mmr system, that queues you up with potatoes, while the enemy team is composed of %%%%ing GODS 6. The ranked system itself, that doesn't seem worthed until the end of the season Those factors, scaling from worse to not so worse, made me consider if league is worth the time and money i've spent on it.
: There isn't a brasilian language, it's called Portuguese either in brasil or Portugal! Shame our language was taken from us don't add insult to injury by helping those calling it something else.
I mean, there are some differences in dialet... but ok man...
: a way to buff singed and morde
I think the same too, buffing the slow for melee champs would be a good idea, If they weren't AP Assasins melee champs like Ekko or Diana. With Rylai's they would be so sticky and with the bonus hp from Rylai's, they could be played as tanks, have tons of slows and still rekt most carries and frontlines.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: When lee is fed
My friends are seeing this {{champion:64}}
ZyXEL EUNE (EUNE)
: If you write "gg izi" or stuff like that at the end of the game, open this thread

DDEK123

Level 82 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion