Rioter Comments
: Better nerf irelia kappa. But yeah, the E sounds really strong. I actually like the mechanic of the current E where if the target has more health they get stunned. It makes for an excellent equalizer and fits with the thing of her going on about balance and winning against the odds, so I would't make it a 100% stun at all times. I would actually double down on that aspect of her, and make the W deal damage / life steal based on her enemy's health. Like, if the target has more health than her she gets more health back and deals more damage.
That would just make her more inconsistent, but i get your point.
: That stun sounds absurdly strong. Even if her E only got the full 3 second stun out if she was low, a 1 second targetted stun on a short cd is quite powerful. This seems almost like a straight buff, she would be incredibly powerful as a fighter but her passive lane sustain would obviously be much weaker. Her ult is mainly used to trigger Sheen and Tri Force procs so I don't think the damage increase would do anything. I think there are some interesting ideas here, but this reads like you're putting a lot onto her kit and a lot of extra damage and utility and she only has to lose her lane sustain for it. I am unsure as to how this design addresses counterplay. She still does what Irelia does: Dive onto someone and blow them up with Tri Force procs. (Obligatory: I am not on the champion design or balance team)
Thanks for helping me out! I'll make sure to edit some of the most OP things, while trying to buff her laning phase.
DDEK123 (EUW)
: Why Irelia shouldn't get a full ability update. (And my suggestions)
Please like and comment this for suggestions. thanks.
DDEK123 (EUW)
: Rp purchased skins will have to be refunded separetly. shards won't. they just sit there. if you don't have the champion for a skin and upgrade it or get it, it'll sit in your inventory. also try to learn some english. couldn't understand clearly.
meant to say "disapere" hehe xd
: Help Riot
Rp purchased skins will have to be refunded separetly. shards won't. they just sit there. if you don't have the champion for a skin and upgrade it or get it, it'll sit in your inventory. also try to learn some english. couldn't understand clearly.
: uh oh whats wrong here xd
Yeah prob just a render bug, reload and it's fine.
Mada (EUW)
: Vegetable related lol skins
Kale. I had that idea not long ago. i'm in with you. ALL ABOARD THE KALE TRAIN.
: i skiped a ranked division.
nice bro. gl with the endseason climb.
  Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=DDEK123,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ZvVA0Ky1,comment-id=00010002,timestamp=2017-10-03T21:06:45.465+0000) > > Still at blind pick **with a laggy af computer** i can't even call i lane. and then what am i supossed to do? Buy a new computer .?. What are we or anyone else to do for that problem .?. Buy you one .?.
like you know i haven't tried? i'm not currently working my ass off at my part-time job so i can save up for a GOOD computer?
DDEK123 (EUW)
: Still at blind pick with a laggy af computer i can't even call i lane. and then what am i supossed to do? play xayah support?
and still that doesn't make a counter argument to what i said. i just said that autofill doesn't serve a pourpose for casual play.
: > [{quoted}](name=DDEK123,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ZvVA0Ky1,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-09-30T14:48:02.685+0000) > > It makes people troll and flame, and makes the game not enjoyable **from time to time.** > I wonder how long it will take to remove this system from normals. Even with most of the community asking for it's removal. play blind pick then and see how you like it ... you cannot have everything, and your role and a good support EVERY TIME ... sometimes you will have to lend a hand too...
Still at blind pick with a laggy af computer i can't even call i lane. and then what am i supossed to do? play xayah support?
: I have won most of the game where i was either autofilled support or accepted to swap for support with an autofilled player. So, for me, autofill is here to stay, and if you are salty because you won't play support and find excuses like "i have to reach level 7 with Xayah"...well then i can't do nothing but tell that i'm soooo sorry for you. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
dude i main support in ranked cuz it's freelo wtf are you talking about and also supp is the easiest role in the game, is just not fun at all.
: > [{quoted}](name=DDEK123,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ZvVA0Ky1,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-09-30T14:48:02.685+0000) > > It makes people troll and flame, and makes the game not enjoyable **from time to time.** > I wonder how long it will take to remove this system from normals. Even with most of the community asking for it's removal. play blind pick then and see how you like it ... you cannot have everything, and your role and a good support EVERY TIME ... sometimes you will have to lend a hand too...
Still at blind pick with a laggy af computer i can't even call a lane. and then what am i supossed to do? play xayah support?
Rioter Comments
: GG Toxic Players! Unistalling again (just my 2 cents, you can disagree if you want)
Things that Influence Toxicity, that Riot can control: 1. Autofill 2. Getting your champion banned and not being able to dodge without waiting 5 minutes 3. Doing placements and getting a low af rank and not being able to climb up for 3 weeks 4. Having a shithead on your team, that makes you lose the game, and not being able to leave. 5. The mmr system, that queues you up with potatoes, while the enemy team is composed of %%%%ing GODS 6. The ranked system itself, that doesn't seem worthed until the end of the season Those factors, scaling from worse to not so worse, made me consider if league is worth the time and money i've spent on it.
: There isn't a brasilian language, it's called Portuguese either in brasil or Portugal! Shame our language was taken from us don't add insult to injury by helping those calling it something else.
I mean, there are some differences in dialet... but ok man...
: a way to buff singed and morde
I think the same too, buffing the slow for melee champs would be a good idea, If they weren't AP Assasins melee champs like Ekko or Diana. With Rylai's they would be so sticky and with the bonus hp from Rylai's, they could be played as tanks, have tons of slows and still rekt most carries and frontlines.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: When lee is fed
My friends are seeing this {{champion:64}}
ZyXEL EUNE (EUNE)
: If you write "gg izi" or stuff like that at the end of the game, open this thread

DDEK123

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion