Rioter Comments
CJXander (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=DELDE115,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=EVbHzgcx,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-06-12T08:25:06.176+0000) > > Playing devil's advocate here. > > Her Voicelines are annoying, I agree, but its her character. And honestly, we cant blame Riot for actually making a good character thematically. Let me explain. > > The whole idea is that Qiyana is a btch. Literally, she is an arrogant btch who thinks is better than any one on Runeterra and the actress delivers it perfectly. And we, the players, are meant to get annoyed and actually dislike her. So technically speaking, Riot did a good job. > > > Same with amazing actors/actresses. If the bad guy in the movie can make you feel powerless or pissed off and makes your rage and feel all sorts of "I have a particular set of skill... I will find you, and I will kill you" kind of emotions, then clearly, the actor/actress is 10/10. > > Now, does that eliminate the fact that Qiyana is actually really annoying, no. This attitude only works if the character has a bigger purpose and honestly, Qiyana doesn't have a bigger purpose. She is just the highschool drama btch who has control over the entire school kind of plot device. Let me make this clear, you can absolutely not make a direct comparison between an Online Game and a Movie. I'm okay with asshole characters in movies because i am not a part of that, however, when we talk about videogames, people might assimilate the traits and replicate the behaviour, as you're a part of the universe. And, in an environment that is against toxicity, playing a toxic character and being a part of the universe is not really okay. If Qiyana was some sort of character in GoT, i couldn't care less, i hear her once and get over it. The difference is that i'm going to hear this toxic shit can of worms till League of Legends will eventually die, EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE.
I understand. But she isnt the only champion who is this toxic. Dunkmaster Darius is an @sshole and very self-absorbed, granted the voicelines have some humor to it, like Prime Time Draven, but I completely understand your point. I also did not finish the interactions video. I stopped half way through because it was making me rage.
kiwishrew (EUW)
: Qiyana's Interactions (mini rant)
Playing devil's advocate here. Her Voicelines are annoying, I agree, but its her character. And honestly, we cant blame Riot for actually making a good character thematically. Let me explain. The whole idea is that Qiyana is a btch. Literally, she is an arrogant btch who thinks is better than any one on Runeterra and the actress delivers it perfectly. And we, the players, are meant to get annoyed and actually dislike her. So technically speaking, Riot did a good job. Same with amazing actors/actresses. If the bad guy in the movie can make you feel powerless or pissed off and makes your rage and feel all sorts of "I have a particular set of skill... I will find you, and I will kill you" kind of emotions, then clearly, the actor/actress is 10/10. Now, does that eliminate the fact that Qiyana is actually really annoying, no. This attitude only works if the character has a bigger purpose and honestly, Qiyana doesn't have a bigger purpose. She is just the highschool drama btch who has control over the entire school kind of plot device.
Pakushy (EUW)
: I made a Bard Animation
As a Bard main seeing some Bard getting some love is nice. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: Lets talk about the new Mordekaiser
>This ult breaks the balancing in my opinion because it doesnt have any counterplay, doomed by point and click. There are far more broken ultimates in the game. Sure, the deatrealm can trap a jungler and completely negate smite, but kalista can have a million spears and do more damage than a smite which also completely negates the possibility to smite steal. Vi can ult the jungle preventing them to smite while Vi can smite. Kindred can ult around the baron making it completely unsmitable so you can in a way bait the jungler smite and the using the ultimate. Bard can zhonyas the baron, or the jungler before smiting, or both! This new ultimate is just a new mechanic that can be easy to counter. Simply put, try to kill mordekaiser before teaming up for Baron, by catch him off guard, or whatever. If you and your team decide to do baron while Mordekaiser is alive and near his team ready to fight a 5v5 teamfight at the baron pit then you and your team are just stupid. You know morde has the potential of ulting your jungler away, so clearly you do not, under any circumstances want Morderkaiser near the Baron. If you think about it, its not that hard. You can also, ban Mordekaiser, I know crazy idea, what was I even thinking. But for real, Mordekaiser's new ultimate is not broken. Remember that when he ults someone he is also putting himself in time out which means that you cannot teamfight either. And if mordekaiser is the only strong member of the team and he decides to ult during an important teamfight, he indirectly cause his team to lose, because its a 4v4. You just have to be creative. If you let mordekaiser near the baron, then you are not playing smart. It is honestly that simply. And if you cannot trust your teammates, simply ban him. There is nothing wrong if you ban him. It is one less mechanic to worry about. You can also create a "new" strategy to counter Mordekaiser by having two smites in your team. The jungler and the support (or someone else). Or pick a champion that can separate Mordekaiser from the baron, like Blitzcrank. Blitz Qs Morde away from the jungler, allowing them to smite the baron while you stall Mordekaiser in the death realm running around. You can also bait out the Ultimate. Mordekaiser sends you to the death realm and you simply just juke and kite him. He is a slow juggernaut after all. ____ Anyway, I dont know about you but I just came up with a few ways to deny the possibility of not being able to smite Baron. - Ban Mordekaiser ("that does not count!1!") - Have two smites in the team (be creative, yolo!) - Bait out the ultimate (Waste the death realm and kite Morde. Shen has an aoe barrier that can negate auto attacks, and dashes) - Be smart and dont do Baron if Mordekaiser is alive (its a stupid idea, I know, sorry for saying something impossible) - Have a Blitzcrank and pull Mordekaiser away (Blitzcrank, Thresh, Nautilus, Pyke, whichever fishing technique is your favorite)
: They don't need to do it but they did so. In all honesty its things like when they make an old skin look better that makes people want to buy it regardless of the price tag. Its shows that their micro transactions aren't just the only thing keeping them a float but the quality of their work as well. And riot I know is the type of people to stand by this, so a few touch ups on the visual effects for a different skin only seek to benefit them. And the most important point behind my argument is that even 450rp skins have the visual updated effects of 1350rp, so what it means to me as the consumer is that Riot is upping the quality of their work overall. You can't not just go and give the past few reworks amazing looking skins even for the cheaper prices and then just decide hey lets just be lazy with this one and work on only one or two skins. Not only that but King of Clubs mordekaizer is his latest skin. While not overly special compared to the other skins that came in the same package it looks pretty bad with its visual effects in comparison way more so than the others heck even shaco is more appealing and he has very little to work with in that regard. I am not asking they turn his R into a chess board but by god at least give him some flair even frost fire annie which is an old as %%%% skin has different effects(really good looking effects that aged well suprisingly) and is basically worth the same price.
Rioter Comments
Tarolock (EUNE)
: >Why are there so many supports that don't appreciate the value of {{item:3109}} {{item:3190}} {{item:3050}}? i can only speak about my experience: because the adcs who are worthy of those items are pretty rare, why would i get a vow if my adc does not do any dmg? why would i buy a locket when my adc just goes 1v3 thinking ill save him with the shield? and why would i buy zeke if my adc doesnt follow me when i get into fight with ult? im better off getting items for myself and stay in the battle more
locket is more for the whole team. Wasting it only on the adc is bad. Zekes is in lane adc dependent, but moving it from champion to champion is sometimes more effective Knightvow is , meat for non marksmen champions. I like putting it on toplaners or midlaners.
VIT Laati (EUNE)
: Should we be afraid of the Qiyana?
{{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}} I smiled x)
: Yes but even so they put a lot of work into pretty bad skins and made them worth way more than their rp, like Shadow Evelynn as an example got like 100X better visuals than what it had before the rework, surely morde could get some of that treatment on king of Clubs or at least some of his skins, like seriously I don't want riot to take the lazy path on this.
Its not Riot being lazy though. Its because Riot doesn't need to do it. 750Rp skins by default dont get new vfx changes, if they do, then that was a voluntary decision by the person in charge of the vgu.
: What do you mean it's literally Morde with royal gear.. lol every skin has his own unique design, now days every single new skin has to have new VFX updates and design.. since they fully updated the champion they have to change most of his skins with a cool VFX. Let's just forget the recall, and i will look at Surr@20 and thanks for clearing things up
>now days every single new skin has to have new VFX updates and design.. since they fully updated the champion they have to change most of his skins with a cool VFX Here is where you are very wrong. Yes nowadays new skins have cool vfx and all that cool stuff, but that is because Riot is only making 1350Rp skins have have been on a hot strek for over 2 years of only making 1350Rp because it is quality. Riot is also only making semi-legendary skins because they cost 15€ and Riot knows we will pay for them ONLY because of the VFX. When I ask people why they buy a 1350Rp skin most of their asnwers are the same "I hate the model of the skin, but goddamn that blue vfx!? That different color is so worth paying 15€ and I dont even play the champion!". >since they fully updated the champion they have to change most of his skins with a cool VFX. Riot doesn't have to. That is, and I am sorry to tell you, a blind assumption. Riot doesn't have to add new vfx to old skins that are getting a VGU. They are doing it because the players forced them to. We the players have set a greedy limit when it comes to skins, and when Riot does reach those expectations, they recieve nothing but negative comments, not really feedback, just negative comments "This skin does not have what I want, I wont buy it". Guess what? You **dont have to** buy it. I understand your point by the way, I want to make that as clear as possible, but please try to understand my perspective. Old king of clubs Mordekaiser didnt have any new vfx (750Rp, obviously). So why does the new king of clubs mordekaiser need new vfx? There is no written rule that states "Every old skin that recieves a VGU shall get a mandatory vfx update". If the Rioter in charge of the VGU decides to give an old skin a different VFX change, then **that is their decision**. Players believe that because they have bought skins in the past, they have earned some sort of power over Riot. Riot is making expensive skins not in the name of quality, not because the people want better skins, but because Riot knows we will mindlessly pay for it. If your favorite champion gets a new 1350Rp, you will most certaintly pay for it, even if you hate the theme, you will pay for it. How many skins do you have for champions that you probably dont even play but you still bought because the vfx are cool? People dont even buy a skin anymore, the skin is the model, vfxs are complete extras that come with the 1350Rp category. People arent buying skins anymore, most are only paying 1350Rp just for a vfx change. Maybe I am wrong and you also buy the skin for the recall, i dont know. I still trying to find a player who bought a skin simply because they actually like the model of the skin and the overall theme. _____ Sorry for the mini rant, but just remember. Riot doesnt have to do anything. There is no golden rule, no special demands, no nothing. When making a skin, there is a priority checklist. The VFX are the last thing of the list. You first need to create a model for the skin, that is afterall what you are paying for? Ill compare King of CLubs mordekaiser with Arclight Yorick. Both champions are from the Shadow Isles, both champions are themed after the dead in some fashion. Yorick is a grave digger who uses corpses to fit against evil, Yorick uses the souls of the dead to create an army/empire. King of Clubs Morderkaiser is still regualr ol'Mordekaiser. He is just the King of Clubs in an alternate universe. So lets theorycraft for a second. If Moderkaisers classic vfx are white/grey, how does crowning him as the king of clubs change his vfx? He is still the dude who wants to kill poeple and raise an army. Same goals, different "costume". Look at Arclight Yorick. VFx are completely different, why? (1350Rp is economic reason) They are different because in this particular skin, Yorick has changed, its not a silly costume change, Yorick has literally changed. His purpose is different, his mindset in different (despite having the same voicelines). He is no longer a cursed man from the shadow isles, he is now a transcended being. And a literally transcended being will look very different. Look at infernal Mordekaiser, those vfx changes actually make sense. Infernal, fire, hell (so red colors in every single ability do fit). King of clubs is regular Mordekaiser in Royal robes. Am I overthinking this shit? Hell yes. But guess what, that doesn't mean I am wrong though. If Riot doesn't see the need to change the vfx, guess what... Riot wont do it. We think we have power over the skin creating team, we dont. They are there to make 15-20€ skins because we are asking Riot to sell expensive skins. You are askin Riot to make more expensive content. I would ask Riot to sell content for cheap, less money.
Ilovemobas (EUNE)
: Solo lane pyke might have been OP but i have a feeling support pyke will be D tier with the changes
Its to be expected. Whenever Riot makes a support champion that can go solo, their support role usually dies.
: But Crabgot worth 520 and he got visuals like a 975 skin..
Because Crabgot is very different in theme. King of Clubs is literally Morde with royal gear. No need to add a lot of visuals. They did give him some green or yellow aura with some abilities (im colorblind so idk if its yellow or green or greenish-yellow)
FlameClub (EUNE)
: Why cant i buy for example LPL team pass in EUNE? i dont like EU teams at all !
Because... "WhY WoUlD U wAnT 2 SuPp0rT a R€GloN DaT i$ nOt Fr0m uR R3gIon¿¡?¡¿¡"
: > [{quoted}](name=ImRELIAgod,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=af1wpn2A,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-06-07T06:11:12.652+0000) > > She's garbage tier atm , she's been nerfed 8 times since rework and has a 40pct w/r. She's not disgustingly strong at all , refer to vlad for that . I'm talking about her laning phase. That one is strong. She has other problems though; it's nearly impossible to execute team fights and she can't really splitpush either because she has no reliable waveclear. She can't consistently oneshot the backline without dematerializer and she can't kill cannons at all. > [{quoted}](name=DELDE115,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=af1wpn2A,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-07T08:03:47.849+0000) > > - Option 1) Change shroud from a basic ability to the ultimate. Shroud is too powerful of an ability for it to not be an ultimate. Total turret immunity? bullsht. That has already been removed a few patches ago.
>I'm talking about her laning phase. That one is strong. She has other problems though; it's nearly impossible to execute team fights and she can't really splitpush either because she has no reliable waveclear. She can't consistently oneshot the backline without dematerializer and she can't kill cannons at all. Well, the lanning phase I might be able to understand. She can execute teamfights, it's only just more difficult. I dont think Assassins should be able to dive 2-3 people just to execute one player and come back alive without at least getting almost killed. If it is a pure 1v1, then I am completely fine if Akali or any other assassin for that matter deletes me in seconds because that is there job. An assassin technically speaking shouldn't even be able to join teamfights, there job is to finish it and to achieve that they basically have to KS and already started fight that is about to end. I am not saying the assassins can ro should iniciate a teamfight, that's straight up stupid, I mean that an assassin shouldnt be able to follow a teamfight if Say Sejuani managed to ult 2 enemy players. Look at Pyke during teamfights, his job is to literally Kill Steal with his ultimate. Akali should be the same thing. Pyke here was just an example. Look at Kayn or Zed. Rhast form wont be used as an example. These two champions cannot follow a direct engage either because they will get deleted. What can they do? wait out the teamfight, or catch someone off guard. No assassin should be able to dive 1v5, kill one member or the backline and make it out alive. That can only happen if the opposing team is in soloQ or the area is not warded. As for Akali's shroud, that's my bad, I honestly forgot about the change, but thanks for the reminder. Riot is simply just nerfing Akali in a way that doesn't affect her ability to be slippery with the shourd and dashes, PLUS lifesteal with her Q. ____ Riot is basically nerfing Akali the way they did with old kassadin. Nerf QWE but keep R in a broken state. Its only when Riot decided to be smart and nerf R when the rest of Kassadins abilities were buffed to an acceptable playable state. As to whether people like the short R, that is up to the people, but it was a change I kept insisting that Riot should do. The same thing has to happen to Akali. Do we nerf her ability to be slippery like a ninja? or do we nerf her ap abilities whilst maintaining her slipperiness?
Antenora (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=DELDE115,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=af1wpn2A,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-07T08:03:47.849+0000) > > - Option 1) Change shroud from a basic ability to the ultimate. Shroud is too powerful of an ability for it to not be an ultimate. Total turret immunity? bullsht. The Turret immunity was removed a while ago.
: King of Clubs Mordekaiser skin
A few things. 1. I get the idea of the cape, but its the least of your problems. 2. The skin is worth 750Rp, no way in hell Riot is going to add a recall. The idea is nice though. 3. Particles have been changed to fit the theme, go look at Surr@20. Remember that he is still in freaking PBE so its not a finished and polished project...
Hi lm Zoe (EUNE)
: Can we just get another Akali rework?
Here are my thoughts if I were to rework Akali: - Option 1) Change shroud from a basic ability to the ultimate. Shroud is too powerful of an ability for it to not be an ultimate.~~Total turret immunity~~ Being completely invisible from revealing objects? bullsht. - Option 2) limit her mobility with the shuriken and dashes. Assassins are meant to delete champions, so the high damage has to be a thing, but limiting her mobility can open a lot of weaknesses that can be used to counterplay.
: what about cyper pop yuumi? https://img00.deviantart.net/925c/i/2015/113/a/8/don_t_bother_me__i_m_videocatting_by_axel_the_firedancer-d5o0awc.jpg
my mind is blown. {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
PL4Y3RØ (EUW)
: we that is the problem, burst sylas is too op, now he is gonna get the akali/zoe treatment and get neurfed to the grownd, not to mention he was supposed to be a bruiser, not an unkillable high mobility ap burst mage assassin tank. also not all bruisers fail, garen and darius do good, galio is dependant on meta, yasuo and fiora depend on skill, renecton need neurfs and irelia need to be ether rereworked of delited, everyting is fine... {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
I get the point but Sylas isnt that OP. All non tanky-ish champions are fairly slippery (some more than others). Sylas is not that mobile anyway. Yes he has the dash and the hook like ability, but you have to land the skill shot. He is also slippery depending on what ultimate he took (like how we saw G2 Caps destroy TL Jensen during MSI). Sylas is in a way like Ryze, both deal a lot of damage, are very mobile if used effectively and are also tanky if (again) used effectively. And just to correct you a little bit here. Garen and Darius are juggernauts, not bruisers. Bruisers are desgined to depend on their abilties to consistantly fight and must do it without stopping. Juggernauts deal lots of damage with basically one ot two abilities and are easiliy kite-able. Fiora is technically a skirmisher (small duels, and non stop splitpushing). Camille, Irelia for example are bruisers. And the way they play the game is very different if we compare it to Sylas.
: Why did you buy a rainbow icon?
I read the news in the League of Legends main page. https://euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/ I knew it was about the LGTB from the start. It's funny that you are not the only one thinking about Nyan cat at first. ___ I recommend people look at the news form time to time. A lot of obvious information is posted in this place.
Satanță (EUNE)
: ***
Yeah, but I would prefer something like: - shaman bard _______ - Jack-o-lantern bard http://orig00.deviantart.net/50cc/f/2015/248/6/3/bard_sheet_by_inky_glow-d98f8u0.png _________ - Cosmic Bard https://i.pinimg.com/originals/c9/a5/b6/c9a5b6adb64b68b8abcf85f69aad743d.jpg ______________ - Astronaut Bard
PL4Y3RØ (EUW)
: Idea for Sylas rework
Id rather have a melee ap burst, than a bruiser. Bruisers in League either work or fail all together.
Satanță (EUNE)
: Farmer Bard - Save piggies and have them fight beside you!
As a Bard main, I would rage if Riot did this. Bard has a lot more potential than just a farmer skin q-q
: Why would anyone cheat?
People simply want to achieve things with no effort. With cheats I can get what I want, whenever I want. Why work my butt off when I can cheat?
Antenora (EUW)
: The one thing I'm expecting from this VGU is some counterplay added to his kit. The majority of his kit is completely undodgeable. I'm hoping the Q or E... or even both become a skillshot.
I think E should be a skill shot. I dont know how you can make Q a skillshot tbh.
: From what I understand from what riot said when they revealed the results of the votes they are gonna try and make the base fiddlesticks skin creepy, and move the goofy side of him onto some of his skins. So from the looks of things riot is very much on the same page as you. Personally I hope they really double down on the jump scare aspect of fiddle... I want his gameplay to revolve around him jumping out and scaring people, and him being straight from a horror movie would be dam awesome
Yeah. The reason why I made the thread was because of the VGU update page from Ask Riot. I know they wanna go creepy, but I want it to be distrubingly creepy if possible. I want a horror movie style of scarejump, maybe with added music for affect.
: Pentakill morde disappointment
My let down was the mace tbh. Where is the damn guitar!? Yorick has his.
Rioter Comments
Tílls (EUW)
: Don't know why people are complaining, it's a fair price as it's the whole split. And the free version is still free....
can i watch a specific pro view for free? no. Does the pro view support my favorite player? no. It supports the League, not the team nor player. So, what do I gain by throwing my money away? "you get to see skill up close!" my ass.
ZenYang (EUW)
: I dont see any problem, seriously, it is an addictional product that doesnt changes anything in your free experience, do you want? Pay for it. It's simple and fair. Lol.
Why pay for it? There is no need to pay for it. Riot can sell it for money because they know stupid people will pay for it. How is it fair? why is it ffair? what do you win with paying this? Where is the consumers benefits? HELL, what is my personal benefit for paying? If you buy something it is because you are gaining something. What are you gaining? "I can get better at the game?" Well guess what I can watch a pro player in twitch and not even be subbed to their twitcht account. I get the same benefits for free.
: Pro View: Leveling up the Esports Viewing Experience
This is honestly just... Pure American greed. This is just gross. I bet Riot will at some point stop streaming league in twitch, or youtube and create their own service at this point. This is making me stop watching the League of Legends pro scene even more. It's not longer a sport it's a money grabbing machine. I´ll support my teams by purchasing their products, not buy purchasing a private streaming service...
: Team Pass & Fan Pass Hit the Rift on May 31st
Tired of getting a gaming pass?! Not to worry, now you get can the Ultimate gaming-Esports ultra-Limited edition-pass pass. This pass is a pass that will give you pass content, BUT WAIT. What's the dfferent between this pass and other previous passes?! Well this pass does not contain the same content as previous passes, but is the same price. Studies have shown that in the gaming community if you sell digital useless products with no value with the words "loot", "crates", "packs", and "pass" they will spend their money blindlessly! Try to come up with something new Riot. Innovation is key.
: MSI Song 2019 can't find it!
te refieres a la música de fondo durante la selección de campeones?
: Rift Rivals 2019: NA vs EU
I hate to be that guy, but if I don't see an official letter from the LEC stating that they do not want to host Rift Rivals, Im going to guess that NA Riot HQ forced the LEC to not host the event. Hate on me all you want, but a if I don't see the request, your word can be considered false.
: One king to rule them all
What's with the copy paste? lol
: We made it! [Spoiler]
I did not expect a 3-0 I only had the time to watch the first game and dear god. Pure destruction from G2, really freaking proud. Just finished watching the other two games and I still cannot believe it. Glad to know that Europe will not have a 3rd seed in worlds this year for the play-ins stage. As for TL. I am impressive that they even beat IG. Conrats on their part as well. West Bros = Best Bros.
Rioter Comments
: this aged well
Indeed. I just feared that the LEC was being too agressive without being calculated. But it turns out G2 have done well. I am very proud of G2, this gives me confidence in the LEC as well.
Chrysies (EUW)
: Give us that option already
I understand that you dont want to see the chat, and frankly, you´re not wrong. However, since LoL is a team game, it does make sense to have the chat enabled, because giving the players the abiity to permanently mute it would be counter productive (you sometimes see good people making shot calls). Just letting you know that I am in favor of your post, but I just stating why Riot wouldn´t allow this option.
: Let's go!Opinions!
If you find a jerk, you mute, report and leave. There are a lot of friendly people yet no one mentions them. I barely see ldiots in matches, ironically, those players tend to boast their ego frequently, so they are very easy to spot.
: Does the champion you play affect your mood?
{{champion:432}} I act like an intellectual interstellar being and mind my own business. {{champion:201}} Im an unstoppable teddy bear and will protect you no matter what. {{champion:122}} I hum Space Jam mostly {{champion:41}} I got full priate mode, voice acting and everything. {{champion:555}} I feel like a maniac with a purpose {{champion:497}} I pretend I have a girlfriend... q-q {{champion:98}} Im pretty calm and try to find balance {{champion:37}} I talk in my mind {{champion:44}} I turn gay. {{champion:412}} I feel like a fisherman
Silent Note (EUNE)
: So I did the math for earning the 100 Prestige Points next event
Cool that you did the math, must have taken a while so, GG. Unfortunately, Prestige skins are a concept that Riot punished to hardly. Yes they are giving the players a chance to get a skin absolutely for free. However, I think the grind shouldn´t be this harsh. You either stop living a human life and become anti-social/anti-worker for 3-5 hours a day every single day or you get nothing at all. I think Riot should just place the Prestige skins in the BE shop. Urf-wick costs like half a million BE which takes a while, and ultimately shows up only twice a year. The grind is easier and the reward is the same with an even bigger limitation. Instead of buying the prestige skin whenever you want, you can only get it once or twice. And instead of only being able to get tokens during events which show up every 2-ish months, you get BE by playing.
Zidestep (EUW)
: is championship zed coming back i need
i will be back during worlds, dont worry, CS skins always come nack every year.
Trayzer (EUW)
: Is it just me or is the prize pool a bit low... again? I just feel 25% of the Conqueror Alistar sales is good but come on, 25%? At least make it 75% or something {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
Rito needs the money more than the esport players that deserve it. _sarcasm_
: ***
What would Bard be? He is male.
B00RZ00M (EUW)
: Hmmm... Not flamin' or hatin' here either but how can you say they won't go far when you admit that you "barely followed LEC this year" ? =] ( a "shame" by the way, Spring Split was dope as hell ! =D) I've been a Fnatic fan for three seasons now, and man, by the end of the Split and the Finals, G2 had took me over. These guys are the most impressive team EU has ever produced in my opinion. May it be skills, individualities, creativity, these guys have it all. And they are sooo not arrogant when it comes to analyzing it. Invictus Gaming is definetely scary, especially when it comes to individualities and dominating laning phase, but in teamfights G2 have clearly a shot at it. And SKT T1, yes they look stronger than last year, and... ? They are not this unbreakable monolith they used to be. G2 will be surprising this MSI. I'm not saying they will win hands down, but they can end up on the highest step of the podium. They have all the arsenal needed for that. =]
well, i saw the LEC finals, the LCS finals, the LCK finals and the LPL finals. Overall, EU looked weaker than the rest, with the exception of NA. I barely saw all games, only FLASHBACK and some spotlights from games. I did see more LCK though. True, that SKT made a comeback and all, but the same way you said that they are no longer unbeatable gods, I dont think G2 will be impressive to begin with. Caps will do incredible caps things, but that´s just it. Perks will face "legitimate" international adc mains that can potentionally destroy him, which can make botlane very weak. Wunder can hold up, and jankos depends on the day. I dont see G2 strong in all lanes.
: Can G2 take on the world’s best and win it all at MSI?
I doubt G2 will go far. China is looking scary as hell, and LCK is looking better than last year. Not a G2 hater, I barely followed the LEC this year. I was not convinced at how we were playing compared to other regions.
Voldis (EUW)
: Riots new Icon
Going for a clean look makes you look professional. Just look at old logos from other companies. ___________________ https://www.pinclipart.com/picdir/middle/8-82688_microsoft-windows-windows-10-logo-transparent-clipart.png https://banner2.kisspng.com/20181025/fqj/kisspng-windows-xp-logo-microsoft-windows-operating-system-windows-xp-support-has-ended-5bd184867a0179.3278473715404576064997.jpg ___________ https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/099/195/f5c https://www.freepnglogos.com/uploads/nickelodeon-schweiz-logo-png-14.png ___________ https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/2c/Cartoon_Network_2004_logo.svg/1280px-Cartoon_Network_2004_logo.svg.png https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/80/Cartoon_Network_2010_logo.svg/2000px-Cartoon_Network_2010_logo.svg.png _______ http://cdn.osxdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/old-apple-logo.jpg http://pngimg.com/uploads/apple_logo/apple_logo_PNG19687.png https://www.stratixcorp.com/wp-content/uploads/apple-logo-png-5a37e212dfda18.3311147015136117949169.jpg _________ A company logo changes just like fashion or any other trends does. Even League of Legends went through a few changes. https://i.pinimg.com/236x/16/51/ec/1651eccc4e4a518df1382241b3a7610f--riot-points-le-logo.jpg http://www.macupdate.com/images/icons256/47210.png https://purepng.com/public/uploads/large/purepng.com-league-of-legends-old-logoleague-of-legendslogooldoutdated-331523980009wndgt.png http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Z6o4F49vKqM/Vo2BdSgPNzI/AAAAAAAAD0s/9lzS7BM9hFw/s1600/Sube%252Btu%252Brender%252B%252528si%252Blo%252Btienes%252Ben%252B-League%252Bof%252BLegends%252B-%252BLogo.png http://i.epvpimg.com/Mqduaab.png _______ It just looks cleaner, a lot more professional.
: considering he is already cancer with 2 shots, i'd rather have a visual change to the gun than actually give him 6 shots XD
To be fair, adding more bullets wont change much, because the loading time would be longer. Also, Riot could nerf the base attack speed to counter the added shotgun bullets. Sure Riot can just visually change Grave's shotgun, but that´s part of his identity. Add more bullets, and nerf both the attacke speed and reload speed. Easy fix. It will also give Riot a chance to change his dash and make it something more useful, rather than just a cheap way to get an extra bullet.
Show more

DELDE115

Level 85 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion