Rioter Comments
: FPS drops can be caused from cpu/gpu and ram. Reinstalling OS, updating drivers and changing your thermal paste wouldn't help your FPS getting higher unless your cpu reaches 80+ degrees at the moment you run the game, your OS is full of viruses and your drivers are causing blue screens or random crashes. You are saying that you tested on 3,2ghz cpu but you are not looking what is the cache memory of the cpu so it could be worse than yours cpu. If it's all about playing league and you don't want to spend money for a new computer just go to the store and ask them to test better ram/cpu/gpu and see how it goes with each part separated, then buy the component that fixes your FPS drops and everything will be fine. Also try using that "low spec mode" in the game options.
Corp KiLL (EUNE)
: If your graphics card has CCC , try switching to "High preformance" in the aplication settings , if not you should check what settings are on your graphics card , FPS on leage of legends are quite an issue , would be good if you would specifie what settings you use , becouse other than that your PC is good (better than my laptop) , and i dont see how heating problems affect that much of it . I mean i play on my laptop with 90-100 C and the normal is 100 , yet it still works playable 60-130 fps . And you can try the best method , check what is 100% , while using a graphics/cpu/ram monitor (i heard msi aftherburn can do that) , or some other , and look whats using this . You can also right click computer -> advance system settings > Preforamnce > Pagging files/Virtual memory , and try turning them off , becouse 4 Gb ram seems to be enough for league of legends , in my expiriance ! Antiviruses also tend to impact negativly , you can atempt to turn it off , while playing ! ;)
oki ty for your expert info i will noted
Perilum (EUW)
: Go for 8GB RAM minimum mate. And your system doesn't even need 400W. So a bit oversized.
ok i go for 8gb ram but about poweer suply with a graphic card pulling max power maybe need around 500 600 + wat, but thx i will check that with the seller . thx
Perilum (EUW)
: 10 year old hardware.
indeed.. i go buy ne desktop.. uff i go for an i5 asus mother board extreme 4 gb ram i stay with my ssd good power + 600 wat source and keep this graphic for some time till i get a better one it might playable LOL. ty i let u know in a few weeks
: i tryed all .. had to buy a new desktop :(
my pc is 3.4 ghz dual asus mother board pentium ati radeom hd4890 ddr5 1gb 4 ghz mem dual channel 2 x 2 ghz ssd 120gb windows 7 sp1 64bit net 4g 22 mb per sec average 56 ms at game
Zurkrem (EUW)
: Are you trying to use the Hextech Repair Tool?
yes i used it but i whant to post the logs here but i cant so i can have some help ty
Zurkrem (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=DKiller666,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=xaMEzJHt,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-06-09T11:47:30.020+0000) > how i can put my lol from hex sof pls ty. What do you mean?
i ment hextech "lol file" about my system how i put it it hree so u can see it ..i cant!?
Rioter Comments
: Trolling is automatically detected and usually punished by an immediate escalation to 14day suspension or even permaban. So yes, we do have fun.
(Trolling is automatically detected) .... yeah yeah ... as fake afk as myself ? or suposed trol? lets c what happend and for sure i will have fun bb
: {{champion:420}} _"You cannot hide from god, you cannot hide from the LeaverBuster."_
bla bla w/e political lame awsers... there is a problem with leaver buster simple as that.
: 3 rd time banned 5 games for afk AND NOT FCK AFK
troll? no u ill see wat troll is from now on.
: U DONT FULLY PARTICIPATE IN GAME ? = BANNED
no and no i wasnt afk or got disconected simple as that. but its ok , my play mode will b different from now on simple trol no punishment there so have fun cause i will.
Rioter Comments
: Maybe you weren't literally "away from keyboard", but your match history makes it quite clear that you didn't fully participate in the game. The leaverbuster can't be tricked that easily.
what that means didnt participate? wow so cute .. define me FULL PARTICIPATE
: If you weren't AFK or you didn't disconnect from the game, you wouldn't have a LeaverBuster punishment.
tell me something i dont know? yes thats fck why i post this shit i dont fck care now its the fck 3rd time this shit happends 20 min 5 games penalty WITHOUT B AFK DISCONNECTED i just go have fun make others flame go afk etc no penalty for those as i fck see... penalty for me that fck didnt were AFK !!?? fck this
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Tom Beck (EUNE)
: and i .. bcs if my team troll hi ping all time .. only spam :D
yeah u are those parasite spam pingers congrats
Łµx (EUW)
: u should get perm ban its not fair at all =)))
RoadCoaster (EUNE)
: So if you feel that you don't deserve lower priority queue, then stop calling open mid and play. There's no such thing as ''open mid'' in bronze 5. We all know how frustrating it may be if your teammate is feeding or something close related to that, but it wont give you any special reason/rights to afk, as there's 4 other players in your team, and 5 others in enemy team. So stop complaining about punishments you didn't ''deserve'', and start behaving like a normal person would behave, stop caring if the enemy midlaner is 5/0 in 4 mins, and try to carry the game instead.
i dont need your lil explenation of what u didnt understand , so bb . So cute how peopel think they know all and talk like gods loool
Rioter Comments
Doomley (EUW)
: Can you try to rephrase that in decent English so we would be able to understand what you are saying?
i guess u the only one that dont understand i sry for u .
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Father Tios (EUNE)
: http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1682786 And since it's proven in that thread, that skill is the only factor that comes into play, we will meet you in diamond in notime. Just a practical example of this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeN1JaY5CYw&list=PLQcRGIHS85TDskbCoqPayBVzTIewCuaJ5 You were saying..? :) It is absolutely ridiculous to even try to claim, that in average higher ranks don't play better than lower ranks, when the only thing contributing to your rank is how many games you win, and therefore how well you perform in-game.
high rank mean only u have a good team not u a good player simple
: I am 100% sure u toxic?
Lets go 1 vs 1 and see loool
Father Tios (EUNE)
: And what if I'm "good enough" with them without getting them to level 3...? As mastery level is not an accurate measure of skill. Here's a comparison: You are bronze 5 I am diamond 5. Now let's pick Morgana, as you have the most games with it. I have mastery level 2 with around 2000 points on her. If we went to the same game in opposing teams, with teammates being completely equal, which one do you think would win? By your logic you should. I've been to b5 on a smurf, and I have my doubts about that.
ranks? now thats means only that u have a decent team to play ranked and got high ranked ... dont mean that u good player. One player dont win a game but a team yes
D4RKEVA (EUW)
: I am 100% sure im better than you And most of my adcs(main role) arent even lvl 3 ... Also smth you dont consider at all people switch champions, and if someone doesnt have the champion lvl 3 why shouldnt he be able to pick it for a swap?
Father Tios (EUNE)
: Yes. The reason is to be able to show dedication playing something. Dedication =/= skill.
under lvl 3 champ no at ranked. go play with bots or others not ranked go get better so u play ranked
AstralDream (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=DKiller666,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=kEJsQrHR,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-11-06T17:38:41.749+0000) > > Theres a mastery lvl for a reason and ------> most<----- of them under lvl 5 champ --->sux I have mastery lvl 6 on few champions and I still can't play them well, so its not proving anything. On the other hand people should not try champions in ranked game, but since no one really cares, they do that. Also there is something like chamion tiers, and some champions are better for rankeds than others, but people don't look at anything and pick what they like.
Wanna play ranked go better your skills
Father Tios (EUNE)
: And mastery level has nothing to do with how good you are with a champion.
Theres a mastery lvl for a reason and ------> most<----- of them under lvl 5 champ --->sux
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Simply put, Riot doesn't do permanent chat restrictions. They simply do not work. The old punishment system used to have a reoccurring chat restriction system and people who were chat restricted found other ways to spread toxicity (like intentional feeding). A lot of toxic players do not create a new account because of the amount of time one would need to grind to level 30. Lot to mention they lose all skins, RP, champions etc. they spent on their banned account. So Riot doesn't gain money through banning accounts. Funnily enough, Riot lose more money through toxic players causing others to quit than they do through banning toxic players.
Laugh.. i dont believe some 1 quit play cause others toxic, simply mute them. i'm not defending toxic players or anything, i say most toxic players are really good players and they dont stop play this game so easy they make another acc np and perhaps spend $ again on that new acc .
: They tryed perma Chat bans. Flamers becane trolls.
i dont think so most toxic players actually good players but toxic cause they want others to b good as they are playing. Actually i think bann a acc for feed constantly or troll more acceptable then ban a acc for just toxic, most of toxic player flame for some reason is not acceptable i know, but my point is if some 1 toxic so perm ban they chat, if they a constant feeder ban for exemple ranked, if toxic, feeder, trol etc now yes i agree for a acc bann.
Rioter Comments
: let me guess , u lost the game so u stood in base ? Yea that doesnt work , nice try but it doesnt work.
guess wrong dont talk about u dont know
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: let me guess , u lost the game so u stood in base ? Yea that doesnt work , nice try but it doesnt work.
if was that i wasnt complain and btw this is not the first time so for those who cares thats it.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: hope someone improve my idea by saying some rewards or things veterans sould do to help new ones ty
: Help new come players
hope someone improve my idea by saying some rewards or things veterans sould do to help new ones ty
Rioter Comments

DKiller666

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion