Frello (EUW)
: Katarina sucks.
Her kit is perfect. Yes, she has some obvious counter-play mehanics, but you have to play around that. Should it come to the point where Kat cannot be competitive in Ranked, they will just buff her e to give her a bit more early game strenght, but that is not necessary considering that if she gets ahead, the mid-game is hers for the taking. At this point the early game is okay, the mid-game is beast, and no kata wants to have a late game :) If you dislike her, do not play her. It is not for everybody. Also if you q dagger and hope that someone misplays that bad, then Kat is not for you, because that is not how she is played. In fact, you can hit someone with q dagger in lane in nearly every elo bellow dimond, and even in dimond when you are playing vs someone who should not be there. The true strenght comes in early and mid-game skirmishes and teamfights when there is a chaos and Kat excells and should they buff her more, she will be permabann (perfect laning phase and beast potential in teamfights is too much.
Serage (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Dagger Not Found,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ErBeKrVc,comment-id=00050001,timestamp=2018-07-31T13:43:32.026+0000) > > Bellow plat 1, all games are winnable :) you mean a 27 minute game with 5/45 all inhibs open with no tower killed you can win? Ok, you are right. It could be that 2-3 people have disconntecs :D
> [{quoted}](name=Serage,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ErBeKrVc,comment-id=000500010000,timestamp=2018-07-31T13:51:11.501+0000) > > you mean a 27 minute game with 5/45 all inhibs open with no tower killed you can win? > > Ok, you are right. It could be that 2-3 people have disconntecs :D I have legit won a 3v5 in gold, so if the game went to this point you mentioned, maybe you need to try to improve your gameplay bud. {{sticker:katarina-love}}
DarkG0d (EUNE)
: In bronze all games are winnable. but look I dont wanna be rude. but you need to try more to win. your win rate is terrible.
> [{quoted}](name=DarkG0d,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ErBeKrVc,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-07-29T11:40:35.014+0000) > > In bronze all games are winnable. but look I dont wanna be rude. but you need to try more to win. your win rate is terrible. Bellow plat 1, all games are winnable :)
DarkG0d (EUNE)
: You ain't a mature dude either though.
> [{quoted}](name=DarkG0d,realm=EUNE,application-id=N9uP9Byj,discussion-id=05AdJszU,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2018-07-31T06:35:11.176+0000) > > You ain't a mature dude either though. Neither are you :)
Rioter Comments
taradda (EUW)
: My question was if you can get banned for the things i said in the post. For being lowkey toxic and sarcastic. That's not rly flaming imo.
> [{quoted}](name=taradda,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=6v8h0bZH,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-07-31T08:13:53.559+0000) > > My question was if you can get banned for the things i said in the post. For being lowkey toxic and sarcastic. That's not rly flaming imo. You can , that is the answer. 1.This is not lowkey, this is straightup flame, and harrassment (guess what harassment is one of the categories for ban) 2.You are doing nothing but making the experience of the other 4 players even worse, because this tilted guy, will play even worse after the 'low-key'toxic, so expect 4x this game. 3.You will lose elo if it is ranked, if it is normals, you will lose the game, which also can trigger the punishment system nevertheless Piece of advise. If you literally stop chatting in-game I can guarantee you that by the end of the season you will get in gold 5 without an issue. {{sticker:katarina-love}}
: I want to learn Riven but Im bad with her
My suggestion is to not learn Riven :) Let me give you short recap as a player that is here since season 2 and watched the game go on. Summary of Riven. Good and fun champ, extremely high skillcap, requires animation cancelling, a lot of games vs all matchups to remotely touch 10 % of her potential. High risk champ, sucks in this meta and extremely outdated. When she was released she was really sticking out with her mobility over all other immobile top laners, and that was compensating for her lack of tankiness, and her mediocre late-game, which really requires you to win lane to even be viable. If mastered to a very very high level, she can compete at any point of the game with any matchup, and can always be viable, but it requires enough playing to simply not be worth it in this meta. Pros: 1.Very Mobile 2.Very fun to play 3.High skill cap, you can never trully master her 4.Very snowbally 5.Has good utility even when behind 6.Good early and mid-game Cons: 1.Very high risk 2.Very bad when behind 3.Very hard to master 4.Unfriendly to new players if they want to climb 5.Require extremely low ms to be able to perform the animation cancels, and they are a must if you want to become above average riven. 6.Has a lot of counter's nowadays. as a tip, it is easiest to climb with
kriegnes (EUW)
: does mmr ever reset?
The MMR aways 'softnes up' at the new season. Higher divisions get MMR drop, and lower divisions get MMR increase towards S5 as far as I know. So ultimately Bronze 5, will get pushed to Bronze 3 elo, and everything above Silver 5 will get pushed down. And at the end of the season you will end up just where you deserve though :)
: Those "int" players are hardstuck in their divisions, especially silver 5, gold 5, plat 5 etc So they int and win sometimes so they're stuck there and keep flaming. doesn't make any difference Gold 5, is the hardest division to climb from to get off gold cause of this behaviour and so on
> [{quoted}](name=Bronze Noob,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ZwQcK30E,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2018-07-26T16:39:56.373+0000) > > Those "int" players are hardstuck in their divisions, especially silver 5, gold 5, plat 5 etc > > So they int and win sometimes so they're stuck there and keep flaming. doesn't make any difference > > Gold 5, is the hardest division to climb from to get off gold cause of this behaviour and so on Not really true. Also it depends on your current skill level in this game. For me personally to climb out of bronze will take less than 30 games if I am to start g5 I presume. And I can tell, I spent around 700 games this season between gold 3 and plat 5. And then it took me 150 games to get to d3 after I started off from gold 3. So you can always climb out and never meet these people again. Furthermore if they int from time to time, and rest of games they rely on the 50-50 chance to win or lose they will certainly get demoted eventually and go down, so again, it is up to you for the long-run to not to tilt from this. Also you are not correct either. It is not hardest to get out of gold 5, as a player that has been there this season I can promise you, that you have no idea how many inters (pure int) you get in dimond 5-4. And I mean literally running it down mid and then go afk after they die once. I presume bronze and dimond are the divisions with most inters. The difference is that in bronze and gold you can get +22 for a win or +24 not sure how is the maximum, while in dimond you get +16-18 per win and lose - 18 constantly dispite being 1 divison above in mmr. So yeah. It is harder here than anywhere else. Second would be bronze as you get overall afk and inters there.
daNyanta (EUNE)
: Demoted after a remake
a remake cuz of you is considered as a fully fledged loss for you, so it is normal
: Im just saying :D
> [{quoted}](name=TSM KuracMoj,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ZwQcK30E,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-07-25T14:08:37.357+0000) > > You can soft int games and troll all you want you will never be banned :D That matters only in ranked really, and in ranked you will not be forced to play with that player in the future. Yes he ints YOUR game, but for the long run, he hurts only himself, because eventually you will climb, while such behavior might repeat itself and each of those 'int' games stack up and make the difference for the one doing it as to why you end up in gold and not in plat for example. {{sticker:katarina-love}}
: > [{quoted}](name=whypeanutdutch,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=3x1d4n4U,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-07-24T20:53:49.199+0000) > > Hey there! > > So the last few days i tried to get out of bronze 2. I got in promos didnt lost any of them and I went to bronze 1. In bronze 1 i didnt lost anygame till silver 5. That means that i had 11 win streak. My mmr says that it is too high for silver 5 and that i should be in silver 4 right now. But it doesnt. Is that because of the promos from bronze 1 to silver 5 or something? Just curious because a friend texted me that i should get silver 4 and not silver 5. > > Sorry for my English, > > Best regards, > > whypeanutdutch EUW You cannot skip divisions without being at least close to a tier above. Meaning S5 currently placed with MMR for S1-G5-G4. At least in my experience on my accounts, that is the average that it lets me skip. Having higher mmr{{sticker:katarina-love}}
> [{quoted}](name=Dagger Not Found,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=3x1d4n4U,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-07-24T21:10:48.842+0000) > > You cannot skip divisions without being at least close to a tier above. Meaning S5 currently placed with MMR for S1-G5-G4. At least in my experience on my accounts, that is the average that it lets me skip. Having higher mmr{{sticker:katarina-love}} Ooops, the dagger seems to have misclicked lol Having Mmr is good though, because you get more elo if you win, and less elo loss if you lose. So do not worry. It is still pretty big as you get nearly free ticket to S4 {{sticker:katarina-love}}
: MMR
> [{quoted}](name=whypeanutdutch,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=3x1d4n4U,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-07-24T20:53:49.199+0000) > > Hey there! > > So the last few days i tried to get out of bronze 2. I got in promos didnt lost any of them and I went to bronze 1. In bronze 1 i didnt lost anygame till silver 5. That means that i had 11 win streak. My mmr says that it is too high for silver 5 and that i should be in silver 4 right now. But it doesnt. Is that because of the promos from bronze 1 to silver 5 or something? Just curious because a friend texted me that i should get silver 4 and not silver 5. > > Sorry for my English, > > Best regards, > > whypeanutdutch EUW You cannot skip divisions without being at least close to a tier above. Meaning S5 currently placed with MMR for S1-G5-G4. At least in my experience on my accounts, that is the average that it lets me skip. Having higher mmr{{sticker:katarina-love}}
: I just got permanently banned for no reason
We presume you have 2 more chat logs with pure evil in the chat :) and you just showed one. GG
dovlaludak (EUNE)
: i got liver buster for nothing
{{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}} That is what you get for drinking so much :D
ThinkClear (EUNE)
: Why I don't received the promo free win ?
It does not work that way lol once you leave the divion's sub-tier you no longer have that saved progress. Only while being in gold 5 you get entitled to having 1 free win if you join series again, since you already had 1 win at promos. Once you decay from example from g4 with having 1 free win to gold 5, you no longer have it. The idea is to make the climb easier till gold 1 from any bellow divison to move the player-base to a higher divison and not have 50 % of players in silver/bronze, however if you do not get some sort of free pass 1/2 to promote forever like you think it would. You have to not decay, the idea is to make your next series easier if you are ready to climb so decaying to a lower sub-division or tier loses that progress.
ChocoParis (EUNE)
: Totally disagree, As I said in the post. The true players will not leave because of somethign as childish as this "This meta is Shitt" or "This champ is too OP". The real problem is the toxicity.
> [{quoted}](name=ChocoParis,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=AEZ9HM2W,comment-id=00030001,timestamp=2018-07-20T15:43:28.285+0000) > > Totally disagree, As I said in the post. The true players will not leave because of somethign as childish as this "This meta is Shitt" or "This champ is too OP". The real problem is the toxicity. It does not matter if you disagree with what the pro scene is saying. You do not determine the game's state better than they do. Furthermore, it appears you missed the entire point. The real problem is not the toxicity, because you have that mute button, that if you check helped me over the course of 1 month climb from gold 3 to d4 without any issues. Try to use it and you will see a significant difference. ;) Everything else you said is simply irrelevant and baby rage. Peace
: > [{quoted}](name=Dagger Not Found,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=AEZ9HM2W,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2018-07-20T12:19:37.175+0000) > > The only reason the game is going down right now, is : > A) Changes too frequently > B)The game changed way too much > C)The meta is broken A) Definetely and I assume it will change - it is agreed upon most players including pro, high-competitive and Kazuls. edit: and even Rioteers... B) This one makes it hard to return after a hiatus but is present in every evolving game. C) Now this one is tough. When there is a stable meta many people complain the game is boring. When it is gone the clamor is even bigger. Imho chaos is not good for the majority of players nor for pro-play. But this chaos is a result of A) so point C) is kind of redundant.
> [{quoted}](name=Il Sten lI,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=AEZ9HM2W,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2018-07-20T12:46:50.499+0000) > > A) Definetely and I assume it will change - it is agreed upon most players including pro, high-competitive and Kazuls. edit: and even Rioteers... > B) This one makes it hard to return after a hiatus but is present in every evolving game. > > C) Now this one is tough. When there is a stable meta many people complain the game is boring. When it is gone the clamor is even bigger. Imho chaos is not good for the majority of players nor for pro-play. But this chaos is a result of A) so point C) is kind of redundant. A)That is not relevant. That is the Reason why people are leaving. It does not matter if you agree upon it or whatever. The pros themselves (who arguiable understand the game the most) agree that this is the driving point for people to leave the game. People cannot catch up. Why One trick something if iti s going to change, or become irrelevant. Here you just lost a major group of people to the game. Why main mid when the meta changes so drastically, and in a certain point you can become much weaker ? Yes, you have no option. Why main adc ? There are no more adcs. Not to mention the fact that the changes are so fast, that you simply cannot catch up. Lets remember that 50 % of the players are bellow gold. That means that the casual player will simply leave once they login one day and play a brand new game. It is mega casual unfriendly. It is pro-unfriendly as well because they have to play more than they have before to train in the new meta. Words of a professional player not mine. And we both can't argue with them. B)Also not relevant to the issue. Whatever it is destroying the game, that is certainly something that we can all agree on. Why ? Because you cannopt constantly swap games (e.g play CS go and then go to play Overwatch, and feel like you are progressing in the same game. No , you quit and look for a less dynamic game.) All progress gets diminished. Not to mention the new system that can replace soloq which will be the end of this game for me personally. I have 5 accounts, with big investements in each one, and this is one paying buck that Riot will lose once potentially this destroys solo q. You cannot make a dimond player, because he is main mid/top, have separate rating for adc, and force him to have not enjoyable game if he is autofilled with lower elo players that wont rotate even half as decend as their own elo that they are used to play. C)Neither is redundant. A explains that the game has become too dynamic to be enjoyable or to feel progression in and to reward people who climb throughout the season, because in few months time you have to re-learn most of the basics. B is about the difference between what LOL used to be and what it is now, and the difference in numbers also resemble the difference. It is simply becoming a commercial game, which cannot really make people stay unless it is reverted to a previous state of an actual game where decision making is punishable over the course of the game, but not instantly, and where there was the model - bruiser/tank top, midlaner mage or assassin, jungle - jungle characters exclusively, adc and sup bot for the late game scaling. Anything aside from that is making a 7 season game - a game 9 years old being changed into something totally diffrerent. Once then umbers go low, and popularity drops, so will the youtubers, streamers ect. It has already been happening as LOL is no longer N1 on twitch and youtube. Soon it will be too less popular than before to drive new people in and it will vanish if it keeps up the pace. Theo nly solution is use something that is not broken. Something that works. Revert the meta, get the pro scene on point. Use the model that drives people towards playing the game and not quiting , and slow down the pace. {{sticker:katarina-love}}
ChocoParis (EUNE)
: How the community can destroy the game
The only reason the game is going down right now, is : A) Changes too frequently B)The game changed way too much C)The meta is broken As the pros said - they can't catch up to the meta, and since the changes are too frequent the casual player wont bother to catch up with them. We had more changes in 1 season than we had since season 1-2-3 combined. That is the major reason. Toxicity is a part of the gaming world and that is not the reason, nor anyone cares for it as hard, as you keep playing don't you. The playerrs that dont post in the forum and don't care to bring up the attention to the issue are the ones quiting because they can't keep up the pace that riot is having. In fact before the meta used to be decided by the pros, while now it is decided by riot, which is why the pro scene is also dying. Why watch something which is just playing by the rules ? I used to watch pro scene because I thought I could learn something about how to optimise what is strong. While now, you pretty much know what is strong since the patch notes, as they pretty much tell you. Not to mention that with the removal of the classic adc + support meta, the game just got a hell of a lot more boring then it used to be. In fact for me all time greatest state was : A) season 3, the 1v1 snowball meta. B)The juggernaut late-game scaling meta. And I am not biased saying those thing, because I main Kata which is early to mid-game powerspiker, and for me late game meta is not ideal, but It was shit tons of fun, because I knew my job - Win lane if possible or dont feed and get gold, roam to get gold, use mid-game powerspike to close out the game{{sticker:katarina-love}} , before late game occurrs to avoid losing.
: Can bring her back. She just need little bit work on cooldowns and things just to make her fair. The good old days of League {{sticker:katarina-love}}
> [{quoted}](name=UnknownTerritory,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Gz1p51il,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2018-07-11T21:59:54.195+0000) > > Can bring her back. She just need little bit work on cooldowns and things just to make her fair. The good old days of League {{sticker:katarina-love}} Not really. She had outdated kit that could not be balanaced. Either she could go penta in teamfight, or she was useless. They had to remove point and click champs , hence why she was reworked entirely. Right now she is balanced. And can be balanced should something come out that buffs her a bit over the top. Before, she just had to point and click q dagger, point and click e, 0 skill involved in w, unlike now the mechanics with dagger that actually have counter play. Same goes for q dagger. And he current ult is (easpecially early game) not as much of a primary damage dealer, in fact level 1 ult, with no real items is pretty much just an execute if you have no other spells left. Arguibly even autos can deal more damage at first. So she has a very good base. As a mid-game scaling champ, and has hard counters, which makes her in the perfect spot.
: Aww, it's adorable how you all are naive enough to believe that there is any difference between bronze and dia, but apart from that, if you ban someone's preselected pick in champ select, you're at fault and honestly you completely deserve the loss. And before you ask, no, I'm not a yasuo main, merely someone with common sense. It's always better to have someone on a pick they're comfortable on than on some "meta"-pick the playstyle of which completely goes against what they're used to and want to do. But thankfully riot is smart enough not to do this so this discussion is pretty pointless anyway.
> [{quoted}](name=Nightangael,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=XoecAEQM,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-07-19T21:18:52.059+0000) > > Aww, it's adorable how you all are naive enough to believe that there is any difference between bronze and dia, but apart from that, if you ban someone's preselected pick in champ select, you're at fault and honestly you completely deserve the loss. And before you ask, no, I'm not a yasuo main, merely someone with common sense. It's always better to have someone on a pick they're comfortable on than on some "meta"-pick the playstyle of which completely goes against what they're used to and want to do. But thankfully riot is smart enough not to do this so this discussion is pretty pointless anyway. Awww, it is adorable that a Gold 5 would say that there is no difference between and dia and bronze. I can give you 1 certain difference. You can get bronze yourself, but you cannot get diamond :) {{sticker:katarina-love}} Hata`s gonna Hate :)
Lenks (EUNE)
: I HAVE A REALLY GREAT IDEA!
or remove him from ranked. {{sticker:sg-ezreal}}
: for ranked 2v2 what do you think?
it will be unbalanced, and cannot be balanced around the overall balance of the game :)
Smerk (EUW)
: Yes, you can derank, but unlike with division demotions tier demotions are not that random, you should get a notification in your profile if you're close to demotion. It will be yellow at first, it will indicate that you're getting close. And then red, at that point any defeat while at 0 LP can result in demotion
> [{quoted}](name=Smerk,realm=EUW,application-id=00edEA0o,discussion-id=nUhRAv18,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-07-13T03:36:06.976+0000) > > Yes, you can derank, but unlike with division demotions tier demotions are not that random, you should get a notification in your profile if you're close to demotion. It will be yellow at first, it will indicate that you're getting close. And then red, at that point any defeat while at 0 LP can result in demotion Those are the physical symptoms that riot gives you. To get de-ranked you have to literally start getting matched with the bottom of the bellow tier. That is literally impossible if you play to win and you play your best champs, since they got you so high in the first place. for all the seasons I played thus far, I got de-ranked only once from p5 to gold and climbed right after, and the only reason for that was that I was on a huge tilt-spree and I was doing the same thing that players I now despise do, wihch I am not proud of, but that is mainly giving up, or tilting. As such, play to win, do not worry and watch vs who you get matched. If you start getting matched vs p3 players, you are still good, just remember that you already beat much better players to get where you are, so you should be covered :) And play to climb, do not give up on ranked for no reason. {{sticker:katarina-love}}
: Can I derank from D5 0 LP?
You have to start getting matched with plat 4s and 5s to get deranked. Which means you are safe, because to climb to d5, you have to be able to beat any plat player in a game, so you are pretty much safe, unless a friend boosted you.
: They already know it's an issue, I'll {{champion:86}} tee you, this will be fixed as fast as possible!
> [{quoted}](name=Aory,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=Bqjafn3A,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-12T19:16:52.316+0000) > > They already know it's an issue, I'll {{champion:86}} tee you, this will be fixed as fast as possible! I tota{{champion:64}} agree with you. Once they are done with all the fixes they are about to release, the game will be just like a {{champion:63}} new.
Alchemiczka (EUNE)
: Reports = reports?
Bro :D You didn't :D Getting reported in normals for inting nearly does not matter. Unless you straight end 0-30-0. I mean if you even have 0-10-10 it is still neutral KDa, which automatically excludes you from having any chance of a ban for inting, especially in normals.
: They should remove duo q above plat or diamond. This way people can't get boosted. So many people pre just to climb, like top/jungler or jungler/mid or top/ mid. Its unfair advantage. I've come to release after demoting from D3 that's its nearly impossible to climb solo once you hit the rock bottom of d5.
> [{quoted}](name=space caose,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=vFJEEA2u,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-07-12T18:02:10.549+0000) > > They should remove duo q above plat or diamond. This way people can't get boosted. So many people pre just to climb, like top/jungler or jungler/mid or top/ mid. Its unfair advantage. I've come to release after demoting from D3 that's its nearly impossible to climb solo once you hit the rock bottom of d5. That is not solution. Since when you get a silver 5 players and master smurf in your enemy team. The Silver 5 will feed beyond recognition. And when your Katarina mid, Darius top or anything else uses 1 button to delete anyone on the enemy team because of that, it is actually a win-win. The issue comes that some smurfs are playing on someone elses account, so it removes the element where essentially you get at least one low elo on the enemy team to bring back the advantage to your table.
Ceberuz (EUW)
: Don't be shocked by this news, but Riots system is composed of a notepad list of words which "the system" can detect, anything above and beyond which includes intentional suiciding, "the system" can't detect. That being said, what you describe is common thing in every bottom tier rank it seems, and since the majority of players are found in those it's baffling why so little is being done to clean up the game.., as on, instant account ban on even a single ranked game where a person playes to lose.
> [{quoted}](name=Ceberuz,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=vFJEEA2u,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2018-07-12T14:24:43.246+0000) > > Don't be shocked by this news, but Riots system is composed of a notepad list of words which "the system" can detect, anything above and beyond which includes intentional suiciding, "the system" can't detect. > > That being said, what you describe is common thing in every bottom tier rank it seems, and since the majority of players are found in those it's baffling why so little is being done to clean up the game.., as on, instant account ban on even a single ranked game where a person playes to lose. What I am schoked about is that the % of such players in the game only went up ?!?!? That makes 0 sense to me. I would understand those people decaying and being found in lower elos, but what are my options of having enjoyable game when 50 % of the games have those here. I have never had such thing in gold and plat till now. Is the only options are inting to get down to plat 3 to have normal fun games with people trying to win ? It is simply super frustrating. 1 day passed since I got d5, and I lost 4 promos to d4 because of literally, and I mean literally at least one person that simply gives up. It is also infectios. After so many such games, I can see now how people start doing it themselves considering 20 % of the playerbase at this point is tilters/feeders/trolls/people playing first time. I just had a Katarina game, where I first picked her, and they picked into me a Vel Koz, which was D5 and played Vel Koz in his life spam of the game only 10 times, 3 of which ranked and in gold elo, which after that naturally fed like insane, and let me and my kindred invade his Wukong jungle totally free, uncontested. He got outpushed in a lane vs Kata since level 1 totally wrecking his jungle that way, and I am wondering. Why do people treat ranked as normals in low dimond, and why do people give up so easily here. IMO the only way to deal with that is fast decay from the divison for at least plat +, because trying to climb does not pay off. All you get is less fun, due to people not wanting to try to win even when behind, which totally questions me why they even play a computer game which is designed to have fun. @Riot, can share some opinions on the matter, till then Dagger Not Found, Over and Out {{sticker:katarina-love}}
: Is it just me or in dia 5 there are more tilters/inters and trolls overall.
again it is not about MMR , because in my experience, I play with d4 and d5, not p3 and 4 as d5, so it is not that. It is purely the people above plat that are low dimond in general.
: revert Katarina
Hello, Dagger Not Found here (Kata OTP) as a true Kata main, I can tell you that the new reworked Kata is not only fun, but it has counter-play and it requires skill to play, unlike the old one which was braindead smash your keyboard pentakill if ahead. Why would they basically Buff W so much and make it an instant spin, when even now she is very well balanced and really well thriving in the meta, and has never fallen off the meta for seasons now. Why would they make it so that you can use W 30 times with no delay in a teamfight considering she is already having an insane damage. Any Kata main would vote against that, as she will not only get permabanned and disabling us from playing it, but it would also mean that they will eventually nerf her to the point where she is unplayable as she simply could not be balanced back when snowball would mean game over (since that what she was back then) Over and Out {{sticker:katarina-love}}
: > [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=5RVw4QGP,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-12T11:26:37.472+0000) > > Can you please provide a source for this claim? > > Yes. It's a game. That's why people dislike being verbally abused for playing a game not up to someone else's overinflated standards. > > Do not do that, after wishing ill on people for upsetting you. That would sound hypocritical, at best. Actually by my calculations if you have 27 million people DAILY (only) you can remove 1 million players over 8 years to get the people , the new generation and the people that would donate for skin and enjoy toxic-free game, and a game that their parents would let them play, cuz they wont learn awful bad curses, and actually let them spend money on them, to progress forward. So you are just one more not-paying-dont-care-for-player on their way to forgotten in 10 seconds :) All your dreams are in vain. Good luck though, and hope with your 'advanced business knowledge'that you start even more successful company like that one :) Over and Out {{sticker:katarina-love}}
> [{quoted}](name=Dagger Not Found,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=5RVw4QGP,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-07-12T11:59:28.518+0000) > > Actually by my calculations if you have 27 million people DAILY (only) you can remove 1 million players over 8 years to get the people , the new generation and the people that would donate for skin and enjoy toxic-free game, and a game that their parents would let them play, cuz they wont learn awful bad curses, and actually let them spend money on them, to progress forward. So you are just one more not-paying-dont-care-for-player on their way to forgotten in 10 seconds :) All your dreams are in vain. Good luck though, and hope with your 'advanced business knowledge'that you start even more successful company like that one :) > > Over and Out {{sticker:katarina-love}} Wrong person quoted though {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=5RVw4QGP,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-07-12T11:26:37.472+0000) > > Can you please provide a source for this claim? > > Yes. It's a game. That's why people dislike being verbally abused for playing a game not up to someone else's overinflated standards. > > Do not do that, after wishing ill on people for upsetting you. That would sound hypocritical, at best. Actually by my calculations if you have 27 million people DAILY (only) you can remove 1 million players over 8 years to get the people , the new generation and the people that would donate for skin and enjoy toxic-free game, and a game that their parents would let them play, cuz they wont learn awful bad curses, and actually let them spend money on them, to progress forward. So you are just one more not-paying-dont-care-for-player on their way to forgotten in 10 seconds :) All your dreams are in vain. Good luck though, and hope with your 'advanced business knowledge'that you start even more successful company like that one :) Over and Out {{sticker:katarina-love}}
: the reason d5 is so hard to get out of is a because its were all the boosted kids live.. 2- its full of one tricks that troll when they dont get lane or champ 3- people become content and just fck around with anychamp thinking they are gods forgetting the role that made them d5 4- people just dont try 5- your playing diamond + master 6 - people are try Harding and get super toxic real quick 7 - ie its not just d5, its gold 5, plat 5, silver 5 aswell, no one likes being stuck at the bottom of the bracket in a new elo. 8 - people hate being in division 5 of any elo because it makes you look boosted
> [{quoted}](name=Gnârly,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=vFJEEA2u,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-07-12T02:38:07.581+0000) > > the reason d5 is so hard to get out of is a because its were all the boosted kids live.. > 2- its full of one tricks that troll when they dont get lane or champ > 3- people become content and just fck around with anychamp thinking they are gods forgetting the role that made them d5 > 4- people just dont try > 5- your playing diamond + master > 6 - people are try Harding and get super toxic real quick > 7 - ie its not just d5, its gold 5, plat 5, silver 5 aswell, no one likes being stuck at the bottom of the bracket in a new elo. > 8 - people hate being in division 5 of any elo because it makes you look boosted 2-Actually, i never had a one trick that trolls in my lifetime in lol unless someone of our team banns it. Maybe I am lucky. 3-Correct, I agree with that. Thought most often than not, people ask for their roles and I think in that regards it is actually much better as more people agree from what I saw so far. When I was in gold/plat elo I literally could not ever get another lane if I asked nicely for it. While here people let you as they want to win. 4-Everyone enters the game trying at first till they tilt or decide to troll 5-Not sure what you mean, but yes, we get a lot of smurfs passing by, especially duoq that make it horrible. 6-Actually, I disagree, currently I am trying hard and I really dislike toxicity as it helps nobody. 7 and 8 - Not sure how that is relevant :D This is basically pure insult towards everyone who is a 5 in a divison on your end. In fact, when you are d5, and you play with other 5 d5s, nobody can consider you boosted, as you are both on their elo, and playing against other d5s MMR, only in normals you can find someone boosted, than again, nobody in a normal naturally should say it to you, as you should be able to But I do agree with most of what you said. You can easily go off-role for no reason and destroy the entire game. Still that is not really even what I was talking about though. A TF 5-6 games ago, legitly announced Open mid at min 4. Another game before that a Yasuo did. In fact I think I got in my first promos for d4 by winning a game where me and my jungle killed their jungle and mid at level 2 and they were premade that RQ right after that. I have never seen such things in any other elo. It is ridiculous.
Rioter Comments
Hajrulla (EUW)
: Can I report players for this?
Both what you and they did is bannable
TheWuGod (EUW)
: I got chat restricted for this? What the actual %%%%?
This is actually indeed not okay to get chat restricted for, I mean this is legit arguing and legit not okay to get punished for. This restriction should certianly get revoked. @Riot, review the chat logs again, although he was not friendly with enemy jungler, this certianly is far away from being harassment or anything else from the summoner's code violation.
ROP2 (EUNE)
: Permanent banned .
Actually @Riot, on my promos to Dimond from Plat 1 yesterday I got in my very first game a Kha that said that Riot does not care and he does not care about the gfame as well, so he just afk farmed in jungle and he still plays. So one thing is confirmed. You can troll and feed as much as you wish as long as statistic-wise is not detectable and ruin people's ranked promos to the upper tier for fun instead of writing which is far more tilting and annoying to anyone. I even explained it in the report, alas he is still active player and there are no consequences. The Kha that saiod that he does not care about winning anymore and then literally stated when I made a note that I will open a ticket to riot if this goes on that 'Do you think Riot gives a f***' . Guess what, he is still playing, and he was right :) That is the big - of the system, and it is not even Riots fault unfortunately, it is simply not possible to make a system that can detect those, physically not possible. Anyways, luckily after I lost my first 2 promo games I won the consequent 3 because I have not-flamy and decend teammates that gave it their all once I asked them to as it is my promos and big thanks to all of them ;)
sparpo (EUW)
: Champion gameplay and weapon concept: Retractable Whip
It would be awesome if it is a mage ap assassin with the wip, although it wont have as much melee involved, a very good skillshot to begin the assassination is really good idea, especially with a wip. We got Top Illoiu with similar mechanics, sup thresh, blitz and even pyke with similar hookin mechanic, so it is time for a mage with a wip
: EUW Servers %%%%ED
Please move this threat to a different section, so that the community can downtvote it to oblivion. Thx :)
: EUW Servers %%%%ED
Also just so you know, large providers like COMCAST (ISP) have been experiencing large outtages for the past several days. Specifically talking about connectivity issues towards different Datacenters. So before you go viral on forums with total incompetence, think twice, go educate yourself and then go cry :) Thx
: EUW Servers %%%%ED
Okay, I keep seeing incompetent replies here, and since I am in the industry let me explain how this works. Server - ISP - YOU Server = Riots Fault ISP = Your fault YOU = Your Fault So explain how is it possible to be Riots fault , meaning the server is dead, and people to actually have decend ping, other players outside of your country to be fine, and to be riots fault ? Please explain technically with actual valid arguments, and no kid talk with 0 sense . Thx :) If your ISP and if you have one main provider for the country has bad connectivity to a certain server, which is functioning fine, explain how riot can contact your ISP and tell them 'Hey fix your shit, because people from your country have issues'. Though they might be doing it anyway, as they care for their palyerbase ,explain how it is their fault, and stop giving idiotic comments. Also explain why are you trying to connect to games considering your country's ISP is currently ensuring that your team is getting an AKF and explain why you should not get a permaban considering you are basically openly admitting that you are entering games even though you are aware that you have bad connection ? Explain all of those before you reply with a comment that makes 0 sense, is based on incompetence and is literally a hate threat to the people that let you play free to play game for so long, and are trying their best to keep it running .Thx :) And I hope your parents get the same attitude from their clients/bosses for things that are not their fault resulting you into poverty, and I hope you get the same treatment in the same way in your future/present jobs :) Just so that you can walk a bit in the shoes you are putting others in :)
: Do you have any idea how the connection actually works ? Rofl. You connect to their servers, not the other way around. It is your Norwegian ISP. Fix your %%%%ing internet Norwegia
> [{quoted}](name=Dagger Not Found,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=5H2QWfTV,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2018-06-29T16:10:55.080+0000) > > Do you have any idea how the connection actually works ? Rofl. You connect to their servers, not the other way around. It is your Norwegian ISP. Fix your %%%%ing internet Norwegia About the **** words, it was only in the spirit of having the same sturcture of the sentence :) No bad feelings :)
: EUW Servers %%%%ED
Do you have any idea how the connection actually works ? Rofl. You connect to their servers, not the other way around. It is your Norwegian ISP. Fix your %%%%ing internet Norwegia
Mofli (EUW)
: Champions with high kill potential and no skillshots.
If you rework then, buff their damage to 1shot if they land it then, like Ahri. As to be fair , right ? And give pantheon late game as well as early to be fair. Right ? Lets ingore all their weaknesses, especially fiddle where he is literally a single dagger away from dead and sometimes cant even reacty as fast as to fear me when i jump on him, and give him skillshots, tankiness and 1shot potential if he lands all his stuff :) like with w you get 100-0 , that would be fair right ?
: Not gonna lie, Aatrox is really trash now
+ Does less healing compared to the already weak aatrox from before + Does less damage compared to the aatrox from before + Super Immobile in mobility meta + Mega useless in teamfights unless extremely ahead when he becomes useless but not as much +He hs several useless, or undertuned spells (a.k.a the e which helps him dash less distance compared to him walking that distance purely in speed reference, not to mention his shit q that has smaller hitbox on the already undertuned 0,5 knockup, with size of a mini soraka Q, which also locks you down) + Overall shit champ at the moment, you can reroll another main if you are an aatrox one atm. + And most of all, his entire design was to have a passive to ressurect which was so overnerfed, that it works only on r now, and it charges rage only during r, so if you r to save yourself it wont work since you will ressurect on 5 % hp and get basic attacked by a janna
Bot Zileari (EUNE)
: Zoe, Leblanc and maybe Nidalee ?
I mean you literally want to throw 2 skillshots and if they land to execute them with cat. I mean, she already works that way, imagine if that means she does not even have to go cat form lol
Bot Zileari (EUNE)
: Zoe, Leblanc and maybe Nidalee ?
Because nidalee was designed to a be a jungler, and that is just broken that you describe. Zoe is a midlaner, while nidalee is not, and should not have access to such 1shot potential
Rioter Comments
: Is it punishable?
> [{quoted}](name=I suck at Ekko,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=pApH8WLb,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-06-05T17:29:11.341+0000) > > I am not a Yasuo fanboy, I only play the champ sometimes for fun because I find that champ fun to play and interesting. > I recently got him to level 7 just cuz of a joke so I can spam my level 7 on Yasuo because people usually hate it. > --- > I kill a creep I throw level 7, I hit Q on enemy I throw level 7, I make a huge missplay I throw level 7, I ward I throw level 7, I flash on purpose I throw level 7, I kill an enemy I spam level 7, now my question here is **is it bannable or punishable in any way to spam mastery emote so much and tilting enemies (mind games) with it?** *Because whenever I do it I see enemy laners tilt and fall outta shape and focus more on flaming me instead of gameplay and I just win the lane cuz they are tilted.* > --- > Level 7 Yasuo for the lulz.{{champion:157}} It is not, but if you win your games hoping you tilt your enemy, even though it works, you will forever get hardstuck, because you are not learning anything as you capitalise on bellow your current's elo gameplay :) For example, I generally play for fun even in ranked, and dont really care about winning, as much as trying to win for fun, and having a good time playing with serious people . a.k.a not Nunu adc , like you can get in normals. Some people take the ranked too serious and I get occasionally players that afk, rq or stop grouping in ranked, because they get stompped and get flamed on. Using the mastery is the same. Especially if you were getting recked and someone carries your lane, spamming mastery 7 is pretty tilting to the enemy. However, considering your enemy did not mute your emotes, it is their fault for seeing it. But for yourself if you are not like me playing for fun, and for the lulz, trying to win for fun, and you want to climb really really badly, I suggest that you try your best without trying to win out of tilt.
Show more

Dagger Not Found

Level 168 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion