lhardy (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Dainank,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=FkKs93Lo,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-08-10T16:21:49.994+0000) > > Does anyone know what the **total damage** in the following image means? https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/542476661346795571/609780370971295746/unknown.png > > It was far higher than any other champion. > > Here are some more images to demontrate my confusion: > https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/542476661346795571/609781657318326272/unknown.png > https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/542476661346795571/609782969569378335/unknown.png > > I think it is a bug with how Ivern true damage is calculated but I am not sure. > > I hope a rioter sees this and fixes it! That is the damage against enemies I think
> [{quoted}](name=lhardy,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=FkKs93Lo,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-08-10T16:22:33.567+0000) > > That is the damage against enemies I think It was the 'true damage' as demonstrated in one of the images.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: I nearly spitted out my tea when I saw this.
> [{quoted}](name=SectionedOne,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=FcnbuAGG,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-05T12:22:36.268+0000) > > I nearly spitted out my tea when I saw this. It does work! They prowl these boards more than they do reddit!
kingo1234 (EUW)
: why cant i see my group tag
Upvoted so a developer can see it :)
GuznaNafta (EUNE)
: Actually there are no rules on what rank the players should be. The reason being, teams will naturally only take the best players. Then you get this...and you ask yourself...why...
> [{quoted}](name=ImainLilSatan,realm=EUNE,application-id=N9uP9Byj,discussion-id=d54dQPfU,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-10T17:31:12.138+0000) > > Actually there are no rules on what rank the players should be. > The reason being, teams will naturally only take the best players. > Then you get this...and you ask yourself...why... Technically this isn't true. All tournaments have a minimum rank of platinum 4 if you look at their rulesets. Either way, that is virtually no rank restrictions though yeah.
: Anything below gold is really really really bad. That's my honest opinion. Above is sometimes bad too, when your toplaner goes 0/11 and you actually see him he never played ranked or this game at all. But somehow has high mmr. I have many accounts, some are in plat+ mmr and some are as low as bronze and iron. I feel like the games are more and more coinflip and sometimes downright unwinnable in all elos. Maybe it's the new ranked system or just introducing 2 new tiers really screwed the ladder I am not sure, but something needs to change, before we all just stop caring.
> [{quoted}](name=i wont lose hope,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Tqq1UmLU,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2019-02-26T07:44:53.010+0000) > > Anything below gold is really really really bad. That's my honest opinion. Above is sometimes bad too, when your toplaner goes 0/11 and you actually see him he never played ranked or this game at all. But somehow has high mmr. I have many accounts, some are in plat+ mmr and some are as low as bronze and iron. I feel like the games are more and more coinflip and sometimes downright unwinnable in all elos. Maybe it's the new ranked system or just introducing 2 new tiers really screwed the ladder I am not sure, but something needs to change, before we all just stop caring. I am sorry that you feel this way, but this is seriously not the case! You may just be underperforming. There are always many things a player can do to perform better. Keep in mind some individual games are virtually impossible to win! This goes both ways however and is more likely to happen to the opposite team than your team since there are more players on the enemy team that can 'int' than on your team.
Terra (EUNE)
: Imagine singed support on Diamond division who ends up 0/12. yeah. I quit this game till they fix that BS called league and matchmake coinflipping. game already depens on luck mostly. since either you snowball entire team. or enemy snowballs yours. by a pure matchmaking luck.
> [{quoted}](name=Terra,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Tqq1UmLU,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-02-26T00:21:05.129+0000) > > Imagine singed support on Diamond division who ends up 0/12. yeah. I quit this game till they fix that BS called league and matchmake coinflipping. game already depens on luck mostly. since either you snowball entire team. or enemy snowballs yours. by a pure matchmaking luck. This game does not depend on luck, but rather skill and consistency over the course of several games. An individual game can sometimes be out of your hands, but a hundred games over the course of a season are completely dictated by your actions. If you are a good player and acquire a solid 55% winrate, you will have won 55 games and lost 45 which in turn leaves you on a net LP gain of roughly 20 * 10 which is 200. That is roughly two divisions!
: Can we all agree that better bot wins?
No, this is not true sadly, otherwise bot laners would be the only players in challenger :)
Rena (EUW)
: Don't know why this post gets upvoted. You clearly don't know how to close out games with a lead like that. Yea your teammates are maybe bad but you should NEVER lose a game with 32 kills. That said you should never get 32 kills to beginn with. You should have ended the game before. I played my smurf from Iron to Diamond in pre season and yea i had games like this too. But i knew it was my fault for not closing out the games properly. The enemys were as terrible as my teammates. On top of that you play one of the best carry Toplaners. Your Runes are terrible. In every game below dia just play with PTA and buy ga when you are ahead. I don't write this to be rude to you. I really wanna help you. But blaming your teammates is not gonna get you out of bronze. You can't change your teammates you can only change yourself. So what's the point in blaming your team and riot if you could use the same energy to improve yourself? The comment section isn't helping too. People jerking eachother off because of badteammates isn't gonna help lol. Seriously people with coinflip mentality piss me off. Not just in league but in life. Nothing more tilting than people complaining about everything for no reason. If you want climbing advice you can add me. but be aware that i am not that good at this game i am not a pro player.
> [{quoted}](name=Rena,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EuyTaYRc,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-02-09T17:30:46.071+0000) > > Don't know why this post gets upvoted. > > You clearly don't know how to close out games with a lead like that. Yea your teammates are maybe bad but you should NEVER lose a game with 32 kills. > That said you should never get 32 kills to beginn with. You should have ended the game before. > > I played my smurf from Iron to Diamond in pre season and yea i had games like this too. But i knew it was my fault for not closing out the games properly. The enemys were as terrible as my teammates. > > On top of that you play one of the best carry Toplaners. > Your Runes are terrible. In every game below dia just play with PTA and buy ga when you are ahead. > > I don't write this to be rude to you. I really wanna help you. But blaming your teammates is not gonna get you out of bronze. You can't change your teammates you can only change yourself. So what's the point in blaming your team and riot if you could use the same energy to improve yourself? > The comment section isn't helping too. People jerking eachother off because of badteammates isn't gonna help lol. > Seriously people with coinflip mentality piss me off. Not just in league but in life. > Nothing more tilting than people complaining about everything for no reason. > > If you want climbing advice you can add me. but be aware that i am not that good at this game i am not a pro player. Finally someone with a bit of sense.
: Don't know why people can't do like 30 seconds of research to see that it was 4v5 because we had an afk from minute 5. k it was impossible to close out a game with an afk
> [{quoted}](name=Doby flonk u mom,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EuyTaYRc,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-02-09T18:07:43.886+0000) > > Don't know why people can't do like 30 seconds of research to see that it was 4v5 because we had an afk from minute 5. k > > it was impossible to close out a game with an afk I've won games in platinum with an AFK albeit that my main is masters it is still possible.
: more like sexy but deadly ... but it was my old name .. and don't like it anymore ... all eve mains got names more sexy and more hot ... sadly ;p
> [{quoted}](name=Sexy And Dirty ,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=MknEhFAm,comment-id=000500010000,timestamp=2019-02-07T20:18:26.988+0000) > > more like sexy but deadly ... but it was my old name .. and don't like it anymore ... > all eve mains got names more sexy and more hot ... sadly ;p Hahaha. Nah this name is still nice :)
: http://prntscr.com/mhxfs6 this pic is better you know .. i saw too much here{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
> [{quoted}](name=Sexy And Dirty ,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=MknEhFAm,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2019-02-07T14:24:16.843+0000) > > http://prntscr.com/mhxfs6 > this pic is better you know .. i saw too much here{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}} So you are sexy and dirty right?
: damn the downvotes haha{{sticker:garen-swing}} {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}}
> [{quoted}](name=MarcelaGamer988,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=MknEhFAm,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-02-07T12:42:47.354+0000) > > damn the downvotes haha{{sticker:garen-swing}} {{sticker:zombie-brand-mindblown}} Only two thus far :D
Stunˆˆ (EUW)
: Season 9 really unenjoyable so far...
I have actually experienced the opposite. Most of my games are incredibly close even up till like 25 minutes in, at which a huge team fight happens with the baron finally being taken and the game snowballing from there. I have also had at least 15 games this season whereby both teams keep having a really good moment followed by a throw, which leads to this really spicy back and forth! I am not sure, but it could be the plates/bounty system really working out.
Cryptidian (EUNE)
: I've watched VODs and live games but the mission still hasn't been completed yet
Same issue here! I think it is just a bit broken and in beta right now. Eventually, this shouldn't be happening anymore. it is a shame, however, since many players are missing out on the icon and blue essence.
: New record for me! Im proud of myself! <3
: Why is smurfing not a reportable offence?
Please keep in mind that higher elo players, especially in master tier and above tend to make several accounts to climb on multiple aliases to avoid scouting from teams in the various EU divisions that they play for. This means that they will have to rank up a fresh account and as such are forced to essentially 'smurf' for a few games in lower divisions as they reach the rank they deserve. You cannot report people for this as otherwise, players would never be able to make multiple accounts. You could argue that Riot could look at the chat history and see if the smurf is saying things like 'for fun' e.t.c. but even then its sketchy and takes too much time considering the system goes through multiple bans every single day.
Eambo (EUW)
: Hey guys, we're aware of two issues at the moment - one with missions progress being delayed, and one with champion select being delayed at 0 slightly. We're working on those at the moment!
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Eambo,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=pMxZAZQ1,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-01-28T19:06:29.984+0000) > > Hey guys, > > we&#x27;re aware of two issues at the moment - one with missions progress being delayed, and one with champion select being delayed at 0 slightly. We&#x27;re working on those at the moment! Our data is banked, right? After the issues are fixed we will get our missing tokens and win 'points'?
: [9.2] Lunar Revel missions not updating
It is frustrating but each time the progress is restored so in theory you aren't really losing out on anything.
: As far as I know, yes, they mentioned that in one of their recent "Ask Riot", if I remember correctly.
Yea, that is what I thought but on another thread, people are disagreeing with me :/
: This is already planned by Riot.
: So you got a jungler doing nice ganks for you, and your support doing nice engages/plays, and you are against honoring 2 people?
Yes, simply because it defeats the purpose. Honouring is supposed to be something that you can be proud of when you get it. If everyone suddenly starts honoring each other without much thought (a bit like how it happens in OverWatch now) it will make the system even worse.
Rioter Comments
: Why did the loading screen border nerfed?
Guys! Riot is aware of this don't worry! [https://status.leagueoflegends.com/?en_GB#euw](https://status.leagueoflegends.com/?en_GB#euw)
: Why did the loading screen border nerfed?
Hopefully, a Rioter can respond to this. I am really curious! Has anyone started a ticket?
Torkl (EUW)
: Too much damage!?
It is true that champions do a lot more damage now than they used to, but it does bring many advantages. Games can feel far more reliant on proper decision making and especially minimalizing mistakes made. Each mistake on a micro level could lead to eventual early death in lane or a catastrophic team fight loss. For the record, I started playing in Season 5 so I do not have that much knowledge of the older seasons, but I would assume people who were very fed were nearly impossible to shut down since even if they made a mistake, due to the low damage output of everyone there was a low chance anyone could actually get the pick. Nowadays, there are always those moments when the super fed Diana accidentally jumps in and just gets blown up, or the ADC gets picked off with just one stun opening up to a baron, rather than the game just being a slow and grindy monotone to a loss.
: You should be able to honor more than 1 ally and should be able to honor 1 enemy if you'd like, let's make it like in the old times.
I am okay with limiting a player to honoring one ally and one enemy, but not multiple. That would defeat the purpose and emphasis of the honoring system and lead to players just honoring players quickly since the client then gives you more keys (like it currently does).
Cryptidian (EUNE)
: If I can honor 1 ally, I should also have the option to honor 1 opponent :)
This has already been confirmed to return to League sometime next season. The only reason it was removed was that of a technical reason related to the new client.
: > some things are better left unknown Best thing to do! {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
Bit off-topic :D, but where did you get that profile picture from? Could you check for me in the client when you have time? Many thanks in advance :)
: new prestige Aatrox was a mistake
I am not defending this skin but the only reason for its existence which somewhat justifies it is the fact that there isn't a very high priced skin on the market yet. This could be a nice option for people who always wanted a very expensive skin to _show off_. On the downside, however, Aatrox mains who are possibly collecting all the Aatrox skins are left with a problem and a dissatisfaction as almost all are probably unwilling to pay that amount of money in one go.
: Just gonna copy and paste this from a previous post: I've spent enough money on this game to buy a brand new car (£3000+). Am I regretting it? Not really. This game has brought me joy. I'm spending less nowadays, but still spending some. Regardless of what happens with the "incident", I don't really care (I wasn't an exploiter). Why should I? There's a lot more concerning things I should worry about rather than a bug that lasted 14 minutes to which people got stuff that I already own.
The way I try to see this is that there are now a few more people who spent 'loads' in the game (even though they didn't).
: >I've spent enough money on this game to buy a brand new car (£3000+). A brand new car you say? Add another zero and you might actually get a brand new car with that sum. A car for 3k is never going to be brand new.
It was more meant as a comparison. Basically, he is stating that he has spent a very large sum of money which could have been meaningful and useful to real life but that he does not regret doing so.
Cryptidian (EUNE)
: RIOT not reverting the 1 BE Capsules bug is a slap in the face to everyone else who pays for content
I don't understand why they can't put a team together to slowly dismantle this. It could be because it is very hard to track the BE and OE prices of everything that has been unlocked by these players, but surely it could still be cleared up in a few months at the expense of a small amount of developers being taken off main development teams?
: Nice to see LEC supporting FNC once again, fkn joke riot games, Caps is the new mid laner for G2 , Perkz adc and Mikyx his support, you welcome... im giving more information than this shitty post, btw REVERT CRIT ITEMS CAN'T STAND ANOTHER DAY THAT IF U PICK 5 TANKS INTO A FKN GAME U WIN BECAUSE ADC'S CAN'T STOP THEM!
This is so crease, I am wondering if it is straight up badly done satire at this point. Read Plasmonkey's post or the article more carefully to understand why they put the rosters the way they have :)
Hansiman (EUW)
: > I hope Riot considers applying a harsh MMR reset for next season They don't need to make it more harsh than regular. A normal reset will aid the problem, since it removes the current ranking of the player, and they'll regain their new ranking that is equivalent of the MMR they have after placements. The problem should fix itself. During preseason, the ranking system was changed, causing a lot of players to have inflated ranks based on their MMR, which is the cause of this. Preseason is always a time where major changes are brought to the game, to iron out problems before the actual season starts.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=6kJ0JMdd,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-14T15:51:32.322+0000) > During preseason, the ranking system was changed, causing a lot of players to have inflated ranks based on their MMR, which is the cause of this. This is the weird part about all of this. My rank is definitely not inflated and the opposite happened no? Most of these games are feeling like a breeze and nowhere near the level, I had before the ranked changes. Somehow my MMR went down and it still confuses me :D
Febos (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Dainank,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=6kJ0JMdd,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-12-14T15:49:40.416+0000) > > I was gone for a break and wanted to get master tier before the end of the season Season 8 is over fam. *** > [{quoted}](name=Dainank,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=6kJ0JMdd,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-12-14T15:49:40.416+0000) > > I hope Riot considers applying a harsh MMR reset for next season It isn't necessary. MMR adjusts relatively quick after a soft reset.
> MMR adjusts relatively quick after a soft reset. That is great then! I am not worried all too much then! > Season 8 is over fam. Yea, but I meant more as a personal achievement. People still play their mains and take it nearly just as seriously, at least at this elo.
Hansiman (EUW)
: You might call me the grand master of puns.
Rioter Comments
Zenist3r (EUW)
: I want to join you bro but that link has expired can you send me your Name and Tag in Discord?
Damn its been a LONG time. I am now already in a team and all sorry :(
: Stats Breakdown: 2018 Worlds Finals
Exact number of games this year as last year O: ???
: SPAM{{item:1056}} THIS{{item:1056}} RING{{item:1056}} TO{{item:1056}} TAKE{{item:1056}} DOWN{{item:1056}} NING{{item:1056}}
: Worlds 2018 final recap: Invictus Gaming vs Fnatic Game by game
While the EU regions did perform this year far better than previous years, there was also a lot of luck involved. I still think both KR and CH are quite a large way ahead of EU. The gap has closed somewhat though, so it is plausible that we have a worlds like this again!
Tarolock (EUNE)
: >feels like it is full of 16 year-olds since you get all these toxic people where do ppl get the stupid idea that toxicity is tied to age? there are countless research on it and all of them denies this, you can be a toxic ahole even if you are 40+
Of course, but generally speaking, most of the 16 yr/olds I have met are extremely delusional and believe that their opinion is always right. Of course there are many people which are an exception to this at that age, but generally speaking, I think a forum with only 18+ players would definitely be a lot less toxic than if any age is allowed in. Don't get me wrong, in-game, any age category can be awfully toxic; but here on forums, generally speaking, most people above the age of 18 can have respectful arguments and engage in interesting conversations.
: I know plenty of players that are in their 30's, 40's, 50's and even 60's! I think that Riot have said that the average age is 22 though.
: Sheesh, I'm already in the highest category? Gawd I feel old now. On the other hand I'm a cynical bastard with a complete "inability to listen to criticism and accept that I may be wrong sometimes", so I guess I'm young at heart at least?
:D I am sure you are much better than actual people like that!
: I am just glad to be in a category that goes as low as 21 :)
Oh my! I was so wrong D: I thought most people would be between 18-20 for League! How wrong I was :(
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: 500 ping
Fixed
Show more

Dainank

Level 236 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion