BereInBurta (EUNE)
: bronze 2 in plat 2 rank game :D
Ranked system is quite broken rn, it places people in iron and doesn't works properly.
Lleajy (EUW)
: Raise of disconnected players
I blame it on Gandalf... he said that we shall not pass.
: > [{quoted}](name=Daniel1993,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=bMA9Be7v,comment-id=000f00010000,timestamp=2018-11-30T09:22:28.378+0000) > > If i remember properly we played few times. In our last game you were 1/3 akali with 45 farm for 25 minutes and AFK for the most of the game and before that you ask me to invite you in my club for the tags. However i didn't rise my tone on you in that game and i made the enemy team surrender by splitpushing and doing all objectives so it resulted as victory and after that i told you that i'm off for the day, wishing you a good night. Now i have checked and you have really removed me. If there is a reason for it only you know it. Good luck finding another friendly mate that will tolerate your behaviour during a game and keep playing with you. Yeah I know I afked and played bad and Im sorry ): I was annoyed cause too many people added me in that time but you were good, I can add you back or you can if you want, Im sorry for my behaviour and you were nice, thanks.
I never yell at people that are playing bad so no need to apologize for it, it can happen to anyone to have a bad game or bad internet connection or any other random issues and i understand it and respect it. I don't know who added you that time and why you were annoyed but all i want from people that i play with is to be calm and make the game fun instead of something that gives you extra pressure because you have came to play a video game, kill some time and forget daily problems and stuff for a moment right? I will add you back since you were calm and nice (you even made me laugh when you mocked Alan for telling him that you didn't spoke to him on your own language xD), see you in the field of justice.
: > [{quoted}](name=Daniel1993,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=jNN2FWTy,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-12-08T10:50:04.508+0000) > > Everyday i see people being banned for very stupid reasons by the autoban system. It is time Riotgames to hire people that will actually check if someone really deserves a punishment because that bot will ban you even if you say a joke, The people Riot would hire would not make a different decision. You seem to think that the things you got punished for would change if Riot hired the thousands of people needed for this;but they wouldn't. The reason the system punishes certain things is because Riot knows and wants these things to be punished. Replacing it with humans wouldnt make any difference in that regard. > even if you tell simply "shut up" to someone This statement is complete and utter bullshit. Post an example of it.
https://boards.oce.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/help-support-oce/6ipP01as-why-do-i-get-banned-for-telling-a-toxic-person-to-shut-up
Rioter Comments
NooBoTF0rU (EUNE)
: Got 14-day suspension
The only bad thing i saw was "i will kill your son" but i yeah i guess you didn't meant to be flaming by saying it. The thing is that autoban system doesn't cares if you were joking or not it simply marks bad sayings and if they are being said more often from the same player it bans him. I guess you already had previous restrictions so that leads to the 2 weeks ban. You can send a ticket to Riotgames and hopefully you will get your punishment removed but if you don't after the 2 weeks ban is over be very very careful because even if you say the least thing like "you are so silly" you can get straight permaban.
CliffiToF (EUW)
: how come the smallest changes always turn into lolpocalypse?
That's simple - they just don't fully test everything before they release it. I don't know why they keep the PBE server up if they won't test everything on it before actually releasing it to the official servers. Employers probably don't get enough salary and they are sick of rito's stuff oor they simply don't know how to work.
: you blocked my account
Here in the forums you won't have your answer. Open a ticket to Riotgames and ask their support what happened. You can also check your email because they always sends email with more detailed information.
GreenKnight (EUNE)
: Why does rank matter in interactions with players?
Because people are stupid and they want to show off that they are more than you are, it's that simple. Very few people will say hey that's just a game let's enjoy it.
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: I honestly don't see the need for a Logout button
You click "logout"and you don't have to close and open launcher again. Not a big deal but saves you few extra seconds.
Shamose (EUW)
: They already said they won't do this. Since they don't want to make smurfing easier.
They allow smurfing so i don't see the reason of denying to make such button. Also it's not only about smurfing, some people play from few accounts or simply want to switch servers.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Question about my behavior.
You pay too much attention to people that you will never meet and that you will never know. It's just a game enjoy it and ignore kids who tells you such things.
Adama (EUW)
: is it possible to randomly become worse in this game?
It's all about mindset. If you are afraid or thinking so then you really are. At the start of the year i was focusing only on single champion and i was thinking i was playing really good. After that i went to seasonal job and there was no good wifi so i didn't play league for 4-5 months and after i came back it took me a few games to start farming as usual and to get into the meta. Right now i am not afraid to play any champion and i'm still performing good. Yeah i play vel'koz better than any other champ but the point is it's as you make it. Imagine you are on a race and you have passed the same distance as the fastest guy there and there is a little bit more to the finish but you say oh... he is faster i am not i can't win. Well... you can!
: > [{quoted}](name=Daniel1993,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=bMA9Be7v,comment-id=000f,timestamp=2018-11-27T06:58:51.682+0000) > > Hello i am a man with sky-green skin color and i am also a vegan, heterosexual, nature and animal defender and a manimist. My rank is iron 4 and i hate to play alone because this game is full of haters and flamers so i will surely add you for some casual, calm games. Thanks I think I played you and then deleted for some reason or idk, Im confused now lol
If i remember properly we played few times. In our last game you were 1/3 akali with 45 farm for 25 minutes and AFK for the most of the game and before that you ask me to invite you in my club for the tags. However i didn't rise my tone on you in that game and i made the enemy team surrender by splitpushing and doing all objectives so it resulted as victory and after that i told you that i'm off for the day, wishing you a good night. Now i have checked and you have really removed me. If there is a reason for it only you know it. Good luck finding another friendly mate that will tolerate your behaviour during a game and keep playing with you.
Silent Note (EUNE)
: Why are some people on the boards so toxic?
That's nothing! Once i said that people shouldn't be banned for stuff like saying that an obvious troll is getting a report and some guy kept telling me that i'm getting permabanned even after i told him that this account is 5 years old and is honor 5. Hates gonna hate so don't pay any attention to them because they feed on it.
: I start to really hate playing botlane. Because no matter how good we are doing, we can't do anything on popular fed champs. I'm saying it aside of this topic. I was few games ago fed MF and couldn't kill Darius with 2 kills. I had to use everything and my ultimate, support had to get ignite and Veigar ult to finish him off. I know tanks should be tanky and I'm ok with it but on the other hand THE SAME Darius can kill me on 2 skills + ult. So we have very tanky champs who have very high damage and we have "adc" who can't survive 1v1 with them. Well... That's just {{summoner:3}}
True but remember that touching 1 thing messes up 5 other things so if Riot starts messing up with items by changing one they will fix 2-3 champions but make others useless or overpowered. About darius and garen and such champions they can simply nerf their damage or make them not tanks but fighters. I remember times where Garen was just a tank and times where he was doing tons of damage so they fail to find the balance between that and it's not only with Garen. Seems like Riot's balance team can't fix a damn thing.
: Can we talk a bit about Master Yi?
The problem with master yi and many other champions is the true damage on items and that new guinso. If they rework master yi he will be a garbage champion and nobody will play him but however if they nerf the %/hp items (because most people will rush them and attack speed or tanky items ffs even a trynda will be op with jung item, blade and guinso) everything will be balanced and they won't kill 3-5k hp tanks that has 100-300 armor in 1-2 seconds. Rito should create items only for ranged and only for melee champions so if they nerf some items they won't affect the other roles/classes because if they nerf %/hp items champions like kog, vayne are screwed too while the fighters like yi gets balanced.
: Well its probably because the game originated in America and they didnt bother to use a British person to translate the minor changes since its viewed as mostly the same anyway. As some of the others posters suggest a lot of players use the language based on what they have seen media wise which can heavily influence what people know and if they just pick it up as they go then they will have no way of knowing what belongs to what. As for the EUW server i can confirm 99.9% of what i see is clear foreigners not using dialogue that can fall into either British or American with phrases like "why you no gank" or misuse of fed, feed, feeding and "feeded" also usage of lose and loose seems to agitate me lmao. Someone also mentioned a thing about not liking accents and it turns out it was exactly what i thought, being they are only thinking of the one accent seen in TV shows which i can tell you in all my lifetime i have not met anybody who speaks with that "elite" snob looking down on you way. There are simply too many accents across the UK and i can only assume they believe everyone speaks using that particular one. (yes i hate that stereotypical one too!)
The game is distributed in China by Tencent Inc., the largest Internet value-added services company in China best known for its QQ Instant Messaging client. The game has been distributed to Tencent's growing 300 million Internet user base through its leading QQ Game portal. The deal was one of only a handful of partnerships to bring a U.S.-developed online game directly to China. In Europe, Riot Games initially signed an international licensing partnership with GOA, the video games department of Orange's Content Division and Europe's largest gaming portal. On October 13, 2009, GOA and Riot announced that they would start channeling server access for players located in Europe to GOA's dedicated servers. This partnership did not last; on May 10, 2010, Riot Games announced that they would take over distribution and operation of the game in Europe. To do so, Riot Games established a European HQ in Dublin.[59] On July 16, 2010, Riot Games announced that Garena would publish the game in Southeast Asia.[60] Additionally, Southeast Asian players had the ability "transfer accounts" to import their progress stored in North American or European servers into the Southeast Asian server. The game has since been distributed by Garena in Taiwan as well.[61] In March 2013, Riot Games released a beta version of an OS X client in addition to their Windows client.[62] The Mac client was since moved out of beta and OS X / macOs players have had full access to League. Riot has since expanded to many countries, after the initial North America / Europe / Korea / Garena's Southeast Asia launch. In 2012, a Brazilian and Turkish server were added; in 2013, Latin American and Russian servers; and a beta of a Japanese server was launched in 2016.
Rºbin (EUW)
: Giveaway! EUW Only
Ellow! i don't want anything for myself but i'd be glad if you could make a gift to a friend of mine. :) She plays mostly Janna, Leona and Sona so any skin for those would be nice. My summ name is Daniel1993
: White female cisgender looking for people to play.
Hello i am a man with sky-green skin color and i am also a vegan, heterosexual, nature and animal defender and a manimist. My rank is iron 4 and i hate to play alone because this game is full of haters and flamers so i will surely add you for some casual, calm games.
radetari (EUNE)
: i heard that crunches are kindoff bad for your back by 10 minutes, you mean in one go or split in series? i do pushups because i heard that my skinny-fat condition is caused by having lower muscle mass than body fat so i guess pushups cannot cause any harm with that and could help me buffen up a bit swimming in winter... is brrrrrr but sure, when it is summer i do swim a lot, i just have some issues with my swimming where I would never swim in a straight line that can be changed fast hopefully
You can go for one 10 minutes or separate it in 2-3 series with 1 minute rest between each, up to you. I don't know if crunches are bad for your back but they will help your condition. Push ups will help for arms and chest but not for your belly. Swimming will make your all muscles grow and you won't really need any other work out if you swim. It doesn't matters that it's a winter just go to a hidden pool and swim for 30 minutes each day.
: Learning suggestions.
The best way to improve is to find plat3+ mates and spam many many normal games with them. (trust me people at and after platinum 3 are not humans) Only that way you will actually see how they play, you will learn teamwork, you will learn how/when and why, you will see things that you never ever think of. Studying from websites, watching streams and videos won't help you to improve. The best you can learn from them is how something works if you pay enough attention (that's useful but only theory won't help much) About your goal to hit gold it's not hard. Pretty much anyone can reach gold elo with any champion if they play enough games. Sometimes you just get stuck at X rank X tier till you spam enough games to get out of there, it's like if the system tests your patience. I'm not that high in the ladder, for the last 3 years i just reach gold and quit playing ranked but i'm still playing with my friends (some are up to master rank) which helps me to keep myself in form. I don't mind adding you in our games when we play so feel free to add me.
radetari (EUNE)
: Can anyone tell me if this can burn belly fat?
Do not eat any sweet (except fruits) so your insulin can works at full capacity, do a plank for 10 minutes each day for at least 2 months and you will notice a big difference. Push ups won't help for your belly fats but you can start swimming which uses literally all your muscles of your body. You can also do crunches.
πET (EUW)
: How can someone going full tilt going 0/27/2 in three games, not buying items, still be playing?
How? There is your answer - because the autoban system crashed while trying to permaban 100 players at once for saying "quit flaming me kid, reported"
: Is Threhs a good OTP!?
Is thresh good champion to OTP? NO! Why? He is popular and he is often played/banned which itself is enough reason to pick another champion to one trick with. Is he a good champion? Yes, he is and he have always been a good champion for his role.
: I think it was a mix of fragmentation (Changed to daily instead of weekly) and running low on memory so I decided to get rid of some unnecessary programs. It's back to normal now so thanks for the advice.
I'm glad you could solve the problem. Cya on the field of justice!
: > [{quoted}](name=Daniel1993,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=bM3A0bfo,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2018-11-23T12:44:59.835+0000) > > Just had a game where i was trying the new spirit guard Udyr skin that i got yesterday and of course i warned my team that i was playing him for the very first time. However there was that Ashe who told me to kill myself dosen of times and after the fifth time i got a bit angry and told him to shut up then he started cursing me, wishing my mother to die and such things. (i give up on discussing anything with him at this point so i didn't chat him anything) Anyway i performed great in the game and we won but even in the lobby he kept donig that for some reason so i reported him for it and wrote a full note of what happened to my report. 2 of the players also said that they will report him so that's 3 reports. As far as i can see this guy is playing another game right now and i got no report feedback. Yikes, "i got a bit angry and told him to shut up then he started cursing me, "... Hope you are ready for your upcoming perma ban
For your info i'm playing this game for 5 years and i have never, ever got any kind of punishment or restriction. I am honor level 5 as well and i highly doubt that i'd get PERMABANNED for saying "shut up". Keep trolling with your comments all you want.
: K Y S in every club tag ever... please stop this trend
Just had a game where i was trying the new spirit guard Udyr skin that i got yesterday and of course i warned my team that i was playing him for the very first time. However there was that Ashe who told me to kill myself dosen of times and after the fifth time i got a bit angry and told him to shut up then he started cursing me, wishing my mother to die and such things. (i give up on discussing anything with him at this point so i didn't chat him anything) Anyway i performed great in the game and we won but even in the lobby he kept donig that for some reason so i reported him for it and wrote a full note of what happened to my report. 2 of the players also said that they will report him so that's 3 reports. As far as i can see this guy is playing another game right now and i got no report feedback. However when i open forums i see threads where someone have said "reported" or anything small and gets permaban for it. Yesterday i even made a thread about it and people were like no you are wrong they deserve that. Well i'm saying it and here Riot your auto ban system sucks! Hire staff to take a look on your cases and tickets!
: > [{quoted}](name=Daniel1993,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EQqRhRHB,comment-id=00050001,timestamp=2018-11-22T04:52:31.990+0000) > > I guess the "report, 9x amumu" is the reason which is quite stupid. Especially for a perma, especially if it is just 1 game.... Which it definitely was.
I made a thread about that and offered another kind of punishment instead of permaban. Seems people disagree and want the permaban thing but in the same time they complain that the system sucks and people gets banned for no reason.
: > [{quoted}](name=Daniel1993,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=B0FnEpMF,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2018-11-22T09:05:39.664+0000) > > Meanwhile while i am trying to give a solution to issue that pressists for a long time as my thread gets no comments and downvotes some "FDGAHHPASBDPAJB[ODSL/KNBMX,KBNX/A,DMBNEJA;KDFJGHKLCX;L JGASHDS[AOJFLA;S" thread is on the top of the boards. :D:D I love people's mindset... they always complain but when it comes to solving an actual problem they close their eyes. But this doesn't solve any problems. What it does is give toxic players more chances while also further frustrating said players, which would make the problem worse.
Nope? All i'm saying is people shouldn't be banned for something small and that way they will really feel punished in a way that hurts WITHOUT taking them the account they spend so much time in it which will probably make them careless and they will behave even worse at their new accounts. About the brutal insults and toxic players punishment should be a ban i agree.
kacperose (EUNE)
: i dont get season prizes
Send a ticket with your arguments and hope for the best.
: Loading screen takes forever
When it comes to loading screen it's not always the internet that can cause the problem. Does the circle down on the right spins as you are loading? If not check your ping and if it's normal then it's not your internet the issue. Have you heard any unusual noises from your computer while loading? Is your computer going slow if not always, sometimes no matter what you do? Have you installed any unknown/heavy programs that drains your memory? It could be issue with the HDD, cpu and even the memory. I suggest you doing all the tests you can from your boot menu and doing a full defragmentation on your HDD. Could also be a windows issue so if that doesn't helps try reinstalling it.
: New punishment idea
Meanwhile while i am trying to give a solution to issue that pressists for a long time as my thread gets no comments and downvotes some "FDGAHHPASBDPAJB[ODSL/KNBMX,KBNX/A,DMBNEJA;KDFJGHKLCX;L JGASHDS[AOJFLA;S" thread is on the top of the boards. :D:D I love people's mindset... they always complain but when it comes to solving an actual problem they close their eyes.
JenShen (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Daniel1993,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=B0FnEpMF,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-11-22T05:14:21.348+0000) > > Since Riot started permabanning for very small reasons (like giving a report call in the chat to an actual troll and then you end up with a ban? really? just read some thread with such complain where a person that had previous ban didn't said anything wrong but this report calling and end up with a perma?) i suggest another way of punishment. Riot can keep permabanning trolls and people that says brutal insults BUT for those who just had a bad day and did something small Riot can make a system that randomly destroys a champion with mastery 6-7 so they have to level up few times to get it back. Everybody hates when they can't play their favorite champions right? Also that way Riot won't lose so many people that can actually behave better. Riot, do not really care, if the system punish you they just don't care, the system is right and you are wrong, simple as that. They stay behind all this "we have 0 tolerance BS", which is the biggest BS ever. I have seen people wish death and stuff to friend of mine and even after i sent screen to riot support, the guy hasn't been punish( you know for wishing dead and hobo-slurs it is 14 days, but these guys kept playing), so their 0 tolerance bs is jsut that, BS. You reprot a troll, the troll keep playing( unless the troll ruined 300+ games and you make a post on this forums). And the worst part is, after 14 days ban, you get slightly negative and bam you lose your account and the message you get is taht you are one of the most extreme toxic people that are 0.0006% or something. It would have been nice, if riot cared just a little bit, to check your case and undo your perma to 14 day, just 1 time and then if you fail you lose your account(only to not so extreme cases), because a lot of people after 14 day ban do not know that whatever they say in chat can lead to their permanent ban, a lot of permaban chats are not even worth a chat restriction, but you get perma cuz , well you had 14 days. The main problem is that, we have mute button, that people don't use and then cry how toxic people are..... if we had such button for trolls, you press 1 button and the troll do not bother you, i guess people wouldn''t use it and would cry again. If only Riot could teach people to use the mute button and stop crying about toxicity, so they can focus on system that punish trolls faster, butnoo, they better permaban a guy that said "report this troll pls".
I don't get what is the whole point of having chat if you can't really say anything without hurting your teammate's fragile feelings by saying to a 0/15/0 player a feeder and that he should get reported and punished for trolling. That's pretty much as if someone is fat, they dress in tight clothes and wear a t-shirt with text i am fat and if you call them fat you get in the jail for lifetime.
Rioter Comments
Alchemiczka (EUNE)
: This is a joke, seriously. I know that we should just stay quiet and don't use chat even if it's there but getting perma for this? Yeah you were not nice but I don't see here anything worth perma ban EVEN if you were punished before. It's the only game I know that punish people so hard for such things. Are we kids or something to treat us like that? I can see a policeman getting us to jail for arguing with another man on a street "sir, you were very unkind to him", lol. Like - really. We have our own brains, if Amumu didn't liked what he said then he could just mute him. But he reported him probably because he wanted to "hurt him" in some way. And you are helping such trolls. Great job Riot.
I guess the "report, 9x amumu" is the reason which is quite stupid.
Raoul (EUW)
: I want to say something to the people who claim Riot is showing Neekos sexuality in our faces:
First of all this is a video game and many kids play it which itself is a reason to not input sexuality into it. Second this is a goddamn game! Blame it on Riot for making this in a video game. Third why you people always have to show off that you are gay and make pointless fights for no reason at all like in this thread? Can't you just enjoy your champion and be silent? Do you see me discussing my Vel'koz's sexuality or anything anywhere? Last but not least in many countries being a gay is a bad thing (including in mine) so that's how you get the bad comments over Neeko's sexuality.
: Unfair Matchmaking
If you played a normal game or ranked flex/3v3 then it's fine to get such opponents because solo/duo and other rankeds, even normal MMRs are separated. Basically you can have platinum/diamond MMR at normal and get such opponents all the time or they can have yours, silver MMR at normal/flex/3v3 and that's why you match to them. Only at the queue they got X rank they are at this rank, not on the other queues.
: What is your most favourite champion of this game and why?
{{champion:161}} fast waveclear, tricky mechanics with Q (you can even manipulate enemy's movement so you get him in EW combo), ability to kite when being chased, ability to melt the whole enemy team in 1 combo and ult (done some instant pentas at nash's pit trust me they couldn't belive what happened), huge range (its always nasty to play against long range mages right?), true damage (even a fed nasus that is full tank can easily be killed with 2-3 stacks of passive), easy mana management because your Q recovers mana when it kills minions so if you use it properly you can spamm Q on cooldown and farm with it, brutal damage and instant burst (even at level 3 you can literally kill someone by hitting him with Q, E, W and it happens pretty much instant so there is nothing they can do about it, Q slows so he can't run you shoot it first ofc and as soon as it hits you hit W, get closer E and if he is still alive another W or basic attacks) and last but not least is the positioning. If your positioning is fine then you never get caught/killed and you can poke to death the enemies from distance. I enjoy playing mages and this one fits my playstyle perfectly. I also enjoy playing Xerath but his damage is bad compared to my Vel's.
Nolex (EUNE)
: Yeah i understand your points of view, but can u imagine how stupid i feel now when i invest my time to learn new champs and matchups to get that border and i wont get it xD. That was the first season ever that i gave 110% into rank, if u open my opgg i always played what i like atm even if i push into negative winrate as i am in soloq and flex 5v5.
That's why you don't go beyond gold as long as this kind of reward exists. Hopefully next season they will make something more for the others, highers ranks
Nolex (EUNE)
: My season 8 diamond rank achevement
The whole boarder story is stupid and yeah you shouldn't have played once you reached gold. (at least that's what i do for third season now and you don't really get anything but some color in your loading screen...) Having lower rank boarder and actually getting higher elo ends up 4 man flaming you for not having X rank boarder but X boarder or they call you boosted or anything like that. Riot should have made that dynamic boarder thing long ago.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: lf ingame buddies for normals
Rioter Comments
: where are u from my friend
Hello! I am from Builgaria.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Show more

Daniel1993

Level 117 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes