Solicitude (EUNE)
: I just want to make it clear that boosting is wrong in many ways. Sorry if that felt aggressive. Im not sure if i can help you, though. I dont play ranked, so i cant say at which level my skills and knowledge are at, with a "measurable" perspective. A friend of mine, who is diamond, said that i shouls be at least high gold. One thing you can do, though, which has helped me a lot, is watch professional games. You can learn more about mechanics and your overall game knowledge will increase. With your increased knowledge you can start from doing less mistakes and better plays. You can also try some mechanics you see in practice mode. All of these will help you in time become better.
ok i go watch splyce my fav team
: lookin for smurf ranked duo
ok im sory if i misunderstood everyone i dont wand boost i want to someone coach me to play good
Solicitude (EUNE)
: Its not about going aggressive. Boosting can get people banned and ruin the game for some others. Wanting to not get demoted and learn how to play is of course fine. But so are all other players in every rank. Having a diamond, for example, in a bronze game is almost a guaranteed win, but other people might get demoted because there is a diamond in the enemy team. Thats totally unfair. Duo-ing in normals with a high elo player is fine. Having this player also coaching you is fine. It will help you improve and earn higher ranks on your own, because you will be worth it. But if you have this guy carrying you on gold, for example, will mean that you will be playing out of your skill and knowledge level. This will hurt your team and ruin a lot of games for a lot of people.
> [{quoted}](name=Solicitude,realm=EUNE,application-id=WtAasNBw,discussion-id=w2TB9AbP,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-04-14T18:04:38.312+0000) > > Its not about going aggressive. Boosting can get people banned and ruin the game for some others. > > Wanting to not get demoted and learn how to play is of course fine. But so are all other players in every rank. Having a diamond, for example, in a bronze game is almost a guaranteed win, but other people might get demoted because there is a diamond in the enemy team. Thats totally unfair. > > Duo-ing in normals with a high elo player is fine. Having this player also coaching you is fine. It will help you improve and earn higher ranks on your own, because you will be worth it. But if you have this guy carrying you on gold, for example, will mean that you will be playing out of your skill and knowledge level. This will hurt your team and ruin a lot of games for a lot of people. i cant find a high elo to coach me :(
: Guys relax, he's just a guy that's scared of beign demoted and he wants to play some games with somebody that's better than he is. Maybe he just wants to learn how to carry the team or something like that. No idea why u're aggring on him so much
i was hopeing i wont get flame but everyone got at my neck thanks for actually understanding me > [{quoted}](name=Møregånk Freemån,realm=EUW,application-id=WtAasNBw,discussion-id=w2TB9AbP,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-04-14T17:49:58.880+0000) > > Guys relax, he's just a guy that's scared of beign demoted and he wants to play some games with somebody that's better than he is. Maybe he just wants to learn how to carry the team or something like that. No idea why u're aggring on him so much i was hopeing i wont get flame but everyone is coming at my neck atleast you have understood me thank you
Rioter Comments
Łµx (EUW)
: when you reach s2 or s1 then ....
Laughed so hard for a while then realised ima bronze 3 :'(
Rioter Comments
: HELP please really please :d
that wasnt really helpful :p but i will try everyday then till it works :d
Rioter Comments
: PREPAID CARDS {recently purchased}
any help please i i activate code in the evenings and it says : We apologize, but our store was unable to process your payment at this time. Please wait a few minutes and try again. If you've received this message multiple times, please contact us at https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us
[UPDATED]! this is what it said 24hours later : We apologize, but our store was unable to process your payment at this time. Please wait a few minutes and try again. If you've received this message multiple times, please contact us at https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us
Ok so in 24hours i will use the code again thx
anyone can help me what to do ??
Rioter Comments

DarKLegenD777

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion