: dont cry, its common
> [{quoted}](name=BreakYourHeadxD,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=YbP1bkJq,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-11-15T16:11:36.155+0000) > > dont cry, its common If it's common they should solve it.
: Unluckeeyyy!
> [{quoted}](name=I Just Stunned U,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=YbP1bkJq,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-11-15T14:54:45.293+0000) > > Unluckeeyyy! 2 afks late game =)
: Let me tell you a story: One day, I was in promos to diamond 1, with a normal between 50 and 60 winrate. I lost those promos. After that, I started loosing games. Every single game I obliterated lane, not a single lane lost, not 1, even won hard vs mid and jungler sometimes (1vs2 donger power). But guess what, every single one of those games I had to have 1 monkey below monkey level. Those are monkeys that can't even get carried quietly. And said monkeys proceeded to feed 15-20 kills in 5 minutes, to say "open" after first death, or just afk after 1 or 2 deaths. Clearly boosted accounts uncountable times. I went like this, IN A ROW, until i was about Plat 2 50 LP. It was the first time I dropped from Diamond in 3 seasons. Was with an average 16% winrate, had 10% at some point. This winrate while winning every single lane can be truly frustrating trust me, specially when u'r high elo. But I just continued to play as I normally do, and eventually started climbing again, this time with 82-90% winrates, and got back to D2 in approx 1 week. This loosing spree helped me understand the game a little bit better, and even tho I was already a law abiding summoner, this one really made me tilt proof. Cheers!
> [{quoted}](name=MarijuHeimer,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=YbP1bkJq,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-11-15T13:23:52.167+0000) > > Let me tell you a story: One day, I was in promos to diamond 1, with a normal between 50 and 60 winrate. I lost those promos. > After that, I started loosing games. Every single game I obliterated lane, not a single lane lost, not 1, even won hard vs mid and jungler sometimes (1vs2 donger power). > But guess what, every single one of those games I had to have 1 monkey below monkey level. Those are monkeys that can't even get carried quietly. And said monkeys proceeded to feed 15-20 kills in 5 minutes, to say "open" after first death, or just afk after 1 or 2 deaths. Clearly boosted accounts uncountable times. > I went like this, IN A ROW, until i was about Plat 2 50 LP. It was the first time I dropped from Diamond in 3 seasons. Was with an average 16% winrate, had 10% at some point. This winrate while winning every single lane can be truly frustrating trust me, specially when u'r high elo. > > But I just continued to play as I normally do, and eventually started climbing again, this time with 82-90% winrates, and got back to D2 in approx 1 week. > This loosing spree helped me understand the game a little bit better, and even tho I was already a law abiding summoner, this one really made tilt proof. > > Cheers! I don't understand your point, when you lost all those...let us name them "monkey games" was it fair? Were you playing that bad? As I see your experience you are saying luck has a huge impact in rankeds, Am I wrong?
: 7/10 last lost games with afks/dcs.
8/11 games lost with afks...I just won a game with my adc afk almost all game long...how is it fair...
Cypherous (EUW)
: So you think the system somehow knows that a player is going to AFK ahead of time and is placing them on your team deliberately after a promotion? :P
> [{quoted}](name=Cypherous,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=YbP1bkJq,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-11-15T11:16:25.257+0000) > > So you think the system somehow knows that a player is going to AFK ahead of time and is placing them on your team deliberately after a promotion? :P The answer to that question is sad or sad. It can be like I said or just be a simple fact, there are FAR TOO MANY AFKS so the punish system does not work, choose you poison =) Btw last game won after writing this post 1 enemy afk...this is not acceptable if you ask me pal =(
Rioter Comments
: Promotion=Demotion
6/8 last lost games with 1 or more afks, this last game was tristana and ww rage quits after a dead. =) PS: 6/9 hurray a lost game with no afks! 3 team mates totally useless but not afk, thats positive =)
: Promotion=Demotion
4 out of 4 lost games due afk/dc...this game was Teemo afk fountain, with flamer/useless adc as bonus....this game SUCK hard...all I need to win games is no afk as I see it... PS: If i get 1 dc this game...I will uninstall this game...I enjoy playing but it's totally brainless continuing this way...I got a promotion yesterday with only 2 dcs...today all my team have dcs and afks...Its NOT FAIR, its NOT FUN... BTW last promotion happen just the same...the same happen to the promotion...let me say I see a patern... PS2: No afks easy win. PS3: One lose with no afks HURRAY! Another lose with 1 afk so its 5/6 lost games with afks...no good to have messages thanking me to pushing a bad behaviour player if I get 5 afks in 6 lost games...
: Promotion=Demotion
3 out of 3 last games lost due afk/dc...last game a Yasuo with 1000ms...great!
: Promotion=Demotion
4 games. 2 won games with no issues...then the match making system starts PUNISHING me...2 games lost 2 afks trolls...gg
GPet (EUW)
: I wish it would work like that, then I should be getting games where I cannot lose no matter what by now. Q.Q
I get game I cannot lose no matter what I do some times...it's the other face of this ugly coin. I don't want that either, I hope for a fair game.
: Promotion=Demotion
Try to support eve as adc going afk, and having shako 0/8, and all others 1/7...Support with more farm, damage, less deaths, more honor from team and ENEMY ASKING about who to report...NOBODY it's not MY TEAMS fault to be in a BAD MATCH MAKING SYSTEM...it's not their bad to suck playing LOL and be paired vs better players... RIOT is the only one to BLAME...
: > [{quoted}](name=DarkGargos,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=3MZFFel8,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-10-30T14:51:20.395+0000) > > After almost 9 won games in a row...today the Match making system decides I must lose...Dcs every game, remakes, 0/11 playerS on my team... Because obviously the matchmaking knows someone will DC or feed. Obviously.
I asume so, coz every time I "need" to lose I get those type of players again and again. I don't think/believe Riots MMS work only with "player MM score" after having the same Matching dynamics after a long winning strike. I would love to lose games 5-9 game in a row with balanced games. I could accept that, no problem but losing those games with dcs, afks and 0 turrets destroyed again and again it's very disappointing indeed.
Rioter Comments
29Freedom (EUW)
: like 5 or 6 games in a row now where I have to report at least 3 people for being toxic
Last day I won some games in a row...Let's see how many afks and trolls do we get in our team...
: Yea I agree. I understand it hard to fix everything as riot since there are so many players. But something has to be done.
It's easy enough, you cannot find 1 afk per game at rankeds. Punish harder, if you want to play with other users, respect them.
: Losing promo bc people rq
It's always the same bs man...Today I got 3 ez wins with 1 enemy afk and 2 enemy teams full of feeders...Tomorrow I will get abou 3-4 games with at least 3 afks and full noob teams. So today I'm GOD tomorrow I'm nobody...wait maybe its this crappy Matchmaking and bad punishment for destroying allies games...
: Sadly shit happends.... ive had it happen 5 times in last 5k games
5 times within 5000 games? Man you are lucky. I have 1-2 afk once every 2-3 games
Spurious (EUW)
: 3 afk in ranked, can't remake and I lose LP, thanks a bunch riot =)
It's ALWAYS the same..._**Win some games---> GET HORRIBLE TEAM MATES.**_ I was almost at a promotion and I'm AGAIN with 3 games in a row with AT LEAST 1dc. Two unskilled players too feeding hard like 0/8 0/12, not doing ss, not helping team mates and going afk... Losing a game SHOULDN'T be that way...EVER!
: Sincerely, **** you Riot
After a promotion it's always the same...Afks, dcs, trolls and very bad skilled players. Last game 1 dc 2 afk....2vs5... So yeah... %%%% YOU RIOT!
Rioter Comments
Perilum (EUW)
: I read what you said. You're not adaptable. You compare thinks which have nothing to do with each other. You're trying to argue that others are your problems. Learn to play properly support and how to play the map and how to react to the situation. The basic skills everyone should've. Because people who got this "qualification", don't come to the boards and cry about that others are the reason for their failures. Go and build every game the same and go head on into every goose chase like every other whiner. But whine ingame. Not on the boards. Because you're clearly not here to see your competence from a 3rd perspective and refuse any critique. Because if you would want to learn, you would ask proper questions instead of opening a whine thread.
> [{quoted}](name=Perilum,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=HkM0kVud,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-07T15:22:48.348+0000) > > I read what you said. > You've apparently no idea how the game works. > You're not adaptable. > You compare thinks which have nothing to do with each other. > You're trying to argue that others are your problems. > Learn to play properly support and how to play the map and how to react to the situation. How the game works? I'm a support my job is to get my adc fed coz he scale damage better. Ward the map and sweep it from enemy wards. Help my whole team to get kills and don't get killed in the process. Adaptable? I'm extremely adaptable, as you can see, my early game at bot lane was great supporting my adc. We both are the 2 better players in my team and our enemy at bot phase is the worse in the enemy team. The enemy adc/support had no farm, no damage...(look pic 1 for ally/enemy adc/support farm/damage please) What happened then? The rest of the team fed hard and we were not able to help them get kills, coz they lack the damage due lack of income. So it was very hard for them to take kills. Others are your problem. As I said I try to improve, adapt, support but again, my impact/influence with allies is limited to their skills too. I can ward, help them, talk politely to them, advise, listen to them...but I cannot control their keyboard and mouse to stop feeding going solo for example, so yep, my ability to change their game is LIMITED so I'm dependant on their OWN SKILLS. Learn to play properly support. As I said, I'm doing my job I beg you tell me what I'm lacking to do as support please.
Perilum (EUW)
: Nobody cares about your damage as the support. Skarner is not there to deal damage. He is the CC bot. You just can't grasp the basics of the game and team comps and whine why the whole team doesn't evolve around you. The god damn support who refuses to actually play a support.
> [{quoted}](name=Perilum,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=HkM0kVud,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-07T15:05:12.647+0000) > > Nobody cares about your damage as the support. > Skarner is not there to deal damage. He is the CC bot. > > You just can't grasp the basics of the game and team comps and whine why the whole team doesn't evolve around you. The god damn support who refuses to actually play a support. I beg your read my explanation again. I know as a support my job is not to do damage and I told you what happen if I play an EXCELLENT support I love to play as Leona would be. I can support a team, but the best support in the world cannot change the fact this team is not playing good. PS: Being excessively rude, if you support a pile of bull shit waiting this inanimate thing to move, you are losing your time, coz he will not. So I find it better to try to feel the game the team lacks.
Ìxeas (EUW)
: As a support you should have way less kills and peel-based build. If you want to play dmg support, better play Brand or Vel'Koz, Lux isn't as good.
> [{quoted}](name=Ìxeas,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=HkM0kVud,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-10-07T14:54:10.697+0000) > > As a support you should have way less kills and peel-based build. If you want to play dmg support, better play Brand or Vel'Koz, Lux isn't as good. I don't always play lux support, she is not an optimal support in a "normal" game, but when you have bad teams unable to deal damage it is useful. True fact I did x11.60 times Skarner damage. A "normal" support I would love to play as Leona would be totally useless with a team with that damage output. Anyway, Lux support is not that bad at this level when you are almost 80% sure your adc (who scale damage better ofc) will be very bad in his job. With Lux you can double snare, area slow, "shield" and spam ulti being a solid support, again at this bronze level. Yep, I have to help my team get fed guaranteeing them kills, farm and objectives, but that's not possible if they are terrible bad. I would love to be able to play a tanky support get 0 kills and 30 assists, but as I said you will not get 30 assists if there is nobody getting those kills =)
Rioter Comments
DeRoo (EUW)
: I'll say it a 3rd time. Maybe this time you might understand. It's about *denying the enemy team vision*. If everything is warded from both sides, it's about which team is better skilled. If you have a vision advantage, ie.. You use *pinks*... you have an advantage in picks and fights. Pinks are 10x better than a normal ward. It's not about a "full vision map", It's about making the enemy blind. You seem you have missed that point multiple times now. By your "skill" logic, you should get the skilled players too. 4 on your team and 5 on the other. Statistically, the enemy has more of a chance. But thats not counting YOU as a skilled player. Im not saying you arent skilled, you probably are! ...if you are, you have an advantage every game. Cos your team has a guaranteed skilled player every game - you. But if you want to keep blaming others, that's fine. Don't take any help from anyone. Don't learn. Just flame your team and flame the boards. Because that my friend, is obviously the key to you climbing to where you want to be. Bye.. Win or Learn.
Man, I don't know how to say it. I'm using non-stop swaping lense and destroying a bunch of enemy wards every single game. If that's not denying enemy team vision, if doing that full map, objectives, random sweeping, etc...is not denying enemy vision, what the hell do you mean? Last 3 games n1 destroying wards, one game with 13 enemy wards destroyed. What do I lack to do then?
DeRoo (EUW)
: Oh wow... facepalm... You seem to have missed the point. It's not about warding objectives. It's about denying the enemy team vision. #facepalm... keep blaming others though bro. ...Cos you're obviously the perfect support challenger player while me? Well... I'm just a boosted diamond support right? What do i know? Jeez... I should really stop giving advice listen to your superior wisdom... I must be completely wrong... forget my advice on vision *control*, forget my tip on backing on and going mid, I won't give any more tips sir. You're clearly don't need to look inward to be better. You are the best. /sarcasm In all honesty, I don't think I am good at league. I am diamond. I always blame myself. And I always grow. I'm trying to help. But your attitude is not helping you. Usually I never say anything cos of things like this... Best of luck in future. And I honestly mean that. Cos you won't climb if you dont want to improve. You'll need the luck :/
> [{quoted}](name=DeRoo,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=nFAp4MLI,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-20T08:38:02.965+0000) > > Oh wow... facepalm... > > You seem to have missed the point. It's not about warding objectives. It's about denying the enemy team vision. #facepalm... keep blaming others though bro. > > ...Cos you're obviously the perfect support challenger player while me? Well... I'm just a boosted diamond support right? What do i know? Jeez... I should really stop giving advice listen to your superior wisdom... I must be completely wrong... forget my advice on vision *control*, forget my tip on backing on and going mid, I won't give any more tips sir. You're clearly don't need to look inward to be better. You are the best. > /sarcasm > > In all honesty, I don't think I am good at league. I am diamond. I always blame myself. And I always grow. I'm trying to help. But your attitude is not helping you. Usually I never say anything cos of things like this... Best of luck in future. And I honestly mean that. Cos you won't climb if you dont want to improve. You'll need the luck :/ Last game, wards placed+wads destroyed +20, game before +30 Vision with no skill means nothing, at bronze most team don't even use minimap, they couldn't use a full vision map either. They see, but do NOT understand. Like you I guess. PS: I'm looking at my last games, all of them but 1, I have Nº1 vision score, both teams. It's not only a sensation, I'm doing that job right. (the single game I didn't get n1 vision was vs Zydra passive) I'm thankful to you trying to help me, but I feel you lack to understand that your point is taken and done. But that's not the only neither the main issue im facing.
abelha (EUW)
: how about the other games you won because some on the other team fed and left?
> [{quoted}](name=abelha,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=nFAp4MLI,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2017-09-20T07:45:19.633+0000) > > how about the other games you won because some on the other team fed and left? I would add that to the "sad feeling" I'm not happy to win a game 5v4 its not fair.
DeRoo (EUW)
: Well I can't comment because I didn't see the game. But judging by your stats, you are buying one control ward per game. How do you control every drake and baron with the same control ward? That's not gonna work well. In my most recent game, I bought 4 control wards. Before that, 7 control wards on Sona. And before that 11 control wards playing Karma support. That's one difference between Diamond and Bronze. Vision control. But it shouldn't be needed in Bronze as much as Diamond due to the high amount of mistakes in bronze. If you are good enough, you should be able to pick a carry and carry the entire game. I understand support is hard in low elo, so maybe try a different role to climb. That would be my only recommendation if you don't wish to improve your support game. If you do wish to improve it, the first tip I'd give is go mid after every back playing support. Place a ward. Then go bot. Spend as little time as possible in the shop. If you see a gank opportunity in mid when placing the ward, do it. I always try to win bot and mid lane when I play support. For example my blitz win rate is in the 70%'s because I just rush boots and roam mid constantly.
Dude, wards and vision are not the issue on most of my games, I ward objectives I ward jungle, I'm next to the dragon the enemy is killing...MY JUNGLE IS KILLING MINIONS NEXT TO THE DRAGON WITH SMITE ON. They have eyes, they do NOT use them.
DeRoo (EUW)
: You've a 46% win rate in ranked. Naturally you are prone to demotion. Your recent win rate is more important than overall though...
> [{quoted}](name=DeRoo,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=nFAp4MLI,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-09-18T22:57:50.186+0000) > > You've a 46% win rate in ranked. Naturally you are prone to demotion. > > Your recent win rate is more important than overall though... Can you tell it was his fault to lose those games? Was it due afk, bad players, trolls? It's a team based game, a single member can do little to drastically change 1 game. Last game I was Poppy support/tank with 9/6/15 full tank build helping my team (adc no damage due no skill, top playing alone refusing to help the team). Adc did less damage than me, Poppy support/tank, mid blamed me for taking the kills but even my adc defended me saying the kills were all legit. So what can I do to win that game? I did all my work good/very good, ward, support, tank, kills, warning pings, chat help, etc..
v47 (EUW)
: Sad demotion
I had promotions with 2 and 3 games with 1 afk in my team. Last 6 game I had 5 games in a row with 1 afk, last game with a bad adc and top laner was no afk but was playing alone his lane pushing til he was kill again and again ignoring team pings and saying "I will not help you". That's what the community WANTS, I want to ban all that behaviour but I'm the odd one here...so that's what is FAIR in this game, have afks...
: TWO games, TWO AFKs...
Whatever 4th game with 1 afk either on MY team or the ENEMY team...this is not fair/fun.
: Well my games yesterday went terrible but happens i don't blame riot for that. 5 loses one after the other and one (unfair ) win it was just a bad day. first game:top couldn't play as maokai vs rene lost hard and yeah he one shot me and my adc at mid game (he was 6/0 or 7/0).He w>q me and bye bye soraka. 2nd game:My team played pretty randomly and again we lost the game before we even reach mid game.Bot as even at the start maybe we where a bit behind but not enough to allow twitch become a super carry.Some good roams from ahri some bad plays from us a 0/5 zed yeah twitch went out of control and gg! 3rd game:That was a lose but i enjoyed it .Was a very nice game.I wish all my loses ended up that way. 4th game:Similar game with the 1rst one top and mid went 0/5 early game ..pretty bad game. 5th game:Afk top.He connected and dc like 20 times. 6th game:Enemy team had afk so they open mid .Bad game again. So in total i only played 1 game till the end rest where pretty much over by 15 mins .But happens sometimes i can't blame riot because it's end of season this is happening always .Players are not paying a lot of attention at rank games anyone they just play to avoid getting demoted . So 2 games afk in my case but the result is the same (1 win / 1 lose). Now for the "bad players" (i wouldn't call them trolls because they didn;t run down they just played bad during these games) i have to check older games which i had played..I am sure i will find similar players at the enemy teams at games which i easily won so again the result is the same and maybe a bit in favor of me.
> [{quoted}](name=Achates NamiXxX,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ePUzBXjx,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-09-18T12:59:21.842+0000) > > Well my games yesterday went terrible but happens i don't blame riot for that. > > 5 loses one after the other and one (unfair ) win it was just a bad day. > first game:top couldn't play as maokai vs rene lost hard and yeah he one shot me and my adc at mid game (he was 6/0 or 7/0) > 2nd game:My team played pretty randomly and again we lost the game before we even reach mid game. > 3rd game:That was a lose but i enjoyed it .Was a very nice game > 4th game:Similar game with the 1rst one top and mid went 0/5 early game ..pretty bad game. > 5th game:Afk top > 6th game:Enemy team had afk . > > > So in total i only played 1 game till the end rest where pretty much over by 15 mins .But happens sometimes i can't blame riot because it's end of season this is happening always .Players are not paying a lot of attention at rank games anyone they just play to avoid getting demoted . > So 2 games afk in my case but the result is the same (1 win / 1 lose). > Now for the "bad players" (i wouldn't call them trolls because they didn;t run down they just played bad during these games) i have to check older games which i had played..I am sure i will find similar players at the enemy teams at games which i easily won so again the result is the same and maybe a bit in favor of me. Bad players are not trolls, bad players are an acceptable thing. What's not accetable are int. feeding hard (1v5 again and again), going afk, verbal abuse/negative attitude not wanting to play/staying at fountain flaming. THOSE are the things you CAN SOLVE by BANNING. "I cannot blame Riot" Are you kidding me? Six games with 2 afks and "bad players" is not that bad, but I'm talking about a huge percentage of "unfair" games due toxicity. I'm talking about 100%, 2 of 2, all of them, all games unfair due toxic behaviour...That's what you can blame RIOT about it.
: If they are afking in base then I can see the point but if they disconnect and 'afk' because of it, there is a chance they might not be able to connect back in time before the game is over. Looking at windows 10 random disconnect and updates for this reason...
> [{quoted}](name=Chika Hakozaki 0,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ePUzBXjx,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-09-18T12:55:20.920+0000) > > If they are afking in base then I can see the point but if they disconnect and 'afk' because of it, there is a chance they might not be able to connect back in time before the game is over. Looking at windows 10 random disconnect and updates for this reason... It's easy to stop updates with windows 10 and I helped some team members to stop them. You can have a singular issue one, two, three times...but if that was the cause...I will not finds afks 3 games in a row. When you find toxic behaviour, int. feeding, afk after trying to surrender, etc...thats a thing you can improve by banning that kind of behaviour.
: Reporting Peoples is useless
They should punish A LOT harder. Toxic behaviours doesn't go away by ignoring them.
: Dumb post. Yes, afk's are annoying, but there are in fact problems that can cause people to afk, like a connection/energy cutdown. I can imagine you want to ban people for being afk once, this won't happen because of simple stuff like this. Don't act like you never had to afk in any of your league games.
If you have a PUNCTUAL issue you will not be banned but warned...if your issue is not going back you don't deserve to screw other players again and again, you deserve to be BANNED. When you find afk players every single game (I remember my last win with the enemy team playing with 1 afk, which makes 3 games in a row with 1 afk) there are no punctual power, internet, etc issues. Less if your LEE PLAYER votes 3 times to surrender, winning the game and later goes AFK. Those are no seperated singular issues those are Toxic behaviours, so perma ban them.
Rioter Comments
Altiverse (EUNE)
: Seriously these ADC mains
Last game troll ADC 0/14 x9 report. Most of the games have 2-3 totally unskilled players. Funny fact, I win my WORSE games by far.
Rioter Comments
: Have you truly read my entire post, or have you merely assumed what I was trying to tell you. Games like these will happen. And you are going to lose. So what? You will also have games where someone on the enemy team will go afk, or feed out of control. Those games won't matter because they will still be just drops of water in the ocean of **an entire season of ranked play**. So prove you can go up or stay where you are. The choice is up to you.
That's why I say "Two demotions in a row with dcs in my team". The demotion from silver was with 1 dc, to bronze IV too and there were plenty of games with dcs in my team and maybe 1-2 with dcs in the enemy team. And that's only talking of DCs, not about player skills on my team. More than skill I ask for a minimum of cooperation/reaction, like...if you are 0/8 and your team is telling you to play safe and wait for help, please, stop chasing. Well my team members do not undestand that.
: So you lost a couple of games, got on board of tilt-express and rode it all the way to Bronze 2? Mate, let me share a secret with you. You will have games like that in every elo. You just have to accept that. You should always try your hardest to win games, but there will be games that even when you play your best, it won't be enough. However, there will also be games where all the bad things that have happened to you will happen to the enemy team. You have an entire season to prove you don't belong in whatever elo you feel trapped in. Free wins and inescapable losses even each other out over time. But there will be games where neither your nor their team have braindeads on board. Here is where you will have a clear chance to prove yourself. If you can perform consistently in these games, you will definitely climb. This approach to climbing is called the 40/40/20 rule. I'm sure you've heard it somewhere before. 40% of all games are automatic defeats, just like yours were yesterday. 40% are automatic victories, because their team will play horribly, have someone tilt, rage, afk, etc. But the last 20%? That is where only you matter. So here's the deal. Put your LP where your mouth is and prove you belong higher than you currently are. There is nothing and no one who can hold you back other than you yourself.
Talking about last game I did a nice job, I got my adc fed, helped mid, take 1 dragon, warded objectives and map, save some asses, stayied cool with bad players, tryied to help...and my fed ADC got DC. Are you telling it's my bad, I should be able to win with 2 unskilled players feeding and refusing to interact with the team and 1 dc? Sir, you are delusional.
GLurch (EUW)
: I was just asking a question out of curiosity. I didn't argue with you about anything, so I don't need any arguments. So, are you the +10?
I'm not the +10, neither should I be a +10 to win at bronze or silver. I don't pretend to be so good to carry 2 total "negative skill users" and 1 dc...I don't thing it would be FAIR to ask me to do that in the first place to be able to progress. All I ask for is users able to communicate and play as a team. If they are feeding and all team members tell them to play safe, map is warded, pings are used and nobody is flaming....They should be able to "LISTEN" to all that and have a POSITIVE REACTION instead of keep going 1v5 deep chasing with all enemy team ss. I don't think its that much to ask on a team based game...just some cooperation/reaction/interaction with the team.
GLurch (EUW)
: Let me guess, you are the +10?
Let me guess, that your argument.
Rioter Comments
: This game community is a pile of bullshit that make me puke hard with harmony....
My bullocks are full...playing Alistar support and watching lux, trundle, jinx or ww going 1v5 vs a feed team again and again. I told them to go back, used pings, etc...there is NOTHING else to do, there is NO WAY to help those team.
4dc0nly (EUW)
: Hope you don't take offense... You are Bronze 1 after 500 games aprox.? With 30% Win Ratio? I agree with some points... There are a lot of players that think they are good, when actually, they are not at all. If you want to improve: 1) Mute all. All comments at your elo are like yours: trash. You don't want to spend time chatting nor listening to garbage. 2) Support Role is not to do the MOST damage. If you want to be the damage dealer pick ADC or MID. When you play to do the MOST damage, your ADC might be dying. I 3) This account was placed in Bronze 1 after my placements, 3 weeks later was gold. It is an hardous trip, because you have to carry. But each role carries differently. I will explain what my knowledge dictates: SUPPORT: support the team, keep vision (most important) and deny vision. Keep your fed carry alive at all times. Protect her, nurse her. Win the laning phase (aka play for your adc so she can farm freely) MID: option 1, assassin, win lane solo early and become a splitpusher monster late. option 2, mage, don't die early and become a AoE damage monster staying with your team. ADC: sustained damage, take objectives: turrets, dragons and nashors. TOP: option 1, tank, be the front line soaking for your team and putting the CC. Option 2, splitpusher, you can lrue the attention of multiple enemies and get away without giving kills while putting pressure. JUNGLE: secure objectives. Steal buffs. PUT VISION overall on deep jungle so lanes are aware of ganks and you can steal camps. General tips: always buy a pink when you have 75gold spare... Always. Sightstone underrated below plat. People don't react to pings. But if you placed a ward that shows enemy jungler coming... They might react to your ping, or even see the enemy jungler before you on the minimap. Top TP underrated... at Bronze you can just carry yourself with good TPs. Even at silver. Or just roaming. Hard to do good TPs mainly because people don't even ward or pink crucial points, but enemies overextend with wave on their backs and you can TP to minions. Stop typing in chat. Stop looking at chat. You are placed were you deserve until you improve.
I know warding it's important, but the main issue here is my team goes 3v5 vs a team fed, with baron and out the turrets. I'm sorry to say so but no wards can help here.
Rioter Comments
: Demote me already pls
Suprise, DEMOTED...a team with with all lanes feeding...but thats not the worse, you can be bad...but flaming is a choise...they flamed eachother aaaaaall game long... Me as Sona, suporting a Cait flaming our mid (a terrible kasa feeding, no damage and no farm) coz he didn't want to play as ADC...and cait was feeding, doing no damage and taking no farm either so...try to support that xDDD
Str33TXeR (EUW)
: Want a beautiful game experience? Stop playing support :D and get a early-mid champ that can solo carry each game. You heard me, no late game champs because bronze, silver and low gold divisions have their games ended before 30-35 minute mark. Good luck!
I think you are right. But I love to play support in a great team a score like 0/0/40 and I'm happy.
: Demote me already pls
Last Game Yasuo goes troll and int feed blaming his Jungle, to later steal farm from all lanes. Our pour Katarina with no skill got no kills no damage. My adc to support was Vayne who did well enough with kills with my help but had no farm at all. Another game with Sona support with more damage than champs like Kata and Vayne taking no farm and focusing in warding, helping, talking and saving asses from my team mates...Honored from my team mates and enemies but in a hard feeding and bad team due a troll (Yasuo) and a bad player (katarina). I'm positive at thinking its impossible to rank up as support.
Show more

DarkGargos

Level 34 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion