: Some of the most stupid comments I have ever seen.
its because most junglers dont know much about matchups, they also have no map awareness and thus don even see if you do 1vs2 1vs3 toplane. The only they see is the next camp and their kda.
BereInBurta (EUNE)
: Theoretically it is up to you... since I BET if you go into an IRON/BRONZE rank game, you would have no problem winning the game, no matter what the jgl does or bot or whatever, so.. that's the theory. However :D I'm in the same boat as you, I demoted from Plat 1 to plat 4... in a matter of 2 or 3 days ( i do play a lot of games tho ), I just feel so helpless... if you look at my game history it's a fking mess, i don't even tilt anymore, i see jgl comming to gank, i try to tell him not to... since I allready know how it's gonna end, either he feeds top, either he takes the kill, either he pushes my lane for no reason, leaving me pushed and i die 30 sec later, it's.... other times, i just look how i lose a game beacause bot or mid or jgl are feeding... or ppl go afk... or some jgl just troll me... I was beeing pushed in a turret by a darius, there was a fight on river jgl vs jgl, and because i was pushed i couldn't help him, but darius could go there... then jgl says to me " i had priority, and didn;t help him".... i just... :D wtf... he learned a new word to say, but no clue what it ment... So, I got no tactics to teach you, i`m hardstuck plat for 3 seasons, couldn't figgure a way to get out, i even started to dodge games, i`m just looking at jgl before game, if they didn't win last 2 games with decent score, i dodge... dosen't do anything, dodge dosen't help also... so i guess, i have to be about diamond 3 skill to get out of plat, probably.
> [{quoted}](name=BereInBurta,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=EoQEKywe,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-06-03T09:54:45.953+0000) > > Theoretically it is up to you... since I BET if you go into an IRON/BRONZE rank game, you would have no problem winning the game, no matter what the jgl does or bot or whatever, so.. that's the theory. > > However :D I'm in the same boat as you, I demoted from Plat 1 to plat 4... in a matter of 2 or 3 days ( i do play a lot of games tho ), I just feel so helpless... if you look at my game history it's a fking mess, i don't even tilt anymore, i see jgl comming to gank, i try to tell him not to... since I allready know how it's gonna end, either he feeds top, either he takes the kill, either he pushes my lane for no reason, leaving me pushed and i die 30 sec later, it's.... other times, i just look how i lose a game beacause bot or mid or jgl are feeding... or ppl go afk... or some jgl just troll me... I was beeing pushed in a turret by a darius, there was a fight on river jgl vs jgl, and because i was pushed i couldn't help him, but darius could go there... then jgl says to me " i had priority, and didn;t help him".... i just... :D wtf... he learned a new word to say, but no clue what it ment... > > > So, I got no tactics to teach you, i`m hardstuck plat for 3 seasons, couldn't figgure a way to get out, i even started to dodge games, i`m just looking at jgl before game, if they didn't win last 2 games with decent score, i dodge... dosen't do anything, dodge dosen't help also... so i guess, i have to be about diamond 3 skill to get out of plat, probably. +1 . My junglers latley have the MASSIVe tendency to flash lvl 2 or 3 under enemy turret ALONE. I often times win lane early levels with a couple of trades and i either go ward or recall, and my jungler comes out of nowhere, FLASHES under enemy turret and dies to 2 turret shots. He feeds firstblood and doublebuffs, cries like a baby, and goes inting more due to tilt OR he never ganks top again. The amount of bad junglers in plat is INSANE. Which often made me consider playing it myself. But the only jungler i like is Warwick and he is like me atm compared to all other good picks such as reksai, heca,nidalee
: It's not really like faith. It's a bit like...hm...the standard model in physics. Because, contrary to faith, it's not blind and there are no contradictions that you just "faith away". If you simply apply the theory, it all makes sense. That is pretty similar to a scientific theory like the standard model. Everything you observe seems to confirm it and every attempt to prove it wrong fails. Is it absolute knowledge? No. Neither is the standard model. But it's the best possible knowledge we have available. And, sorry, but this believe in a huge conspiracy and very unspecific assumptions that "matchmaking just sucks and Riot needs to fix it" are much closer to faith than following the MMR-theory. After all, those theories have the main purpose of providing easy explanations (Riot, i.e. the devil, sucks), make you feel good (it's not your fault, it's Satans...eh...Riots fault), make no sense, have no evidence despite multiple attempts to gather it and save you from thinking about a theory that requires a little bit of math.
> [{quoted}](name=Humpelstilzche,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=lAR7AX0P,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-06-03T04:27:56.168+0000) > > It's not really like faith. It's a bit like...hm...the standard model in physics. Because, contrary to faith, it's not blind and there are no contradictions that you just "faith away". If you simply apply the theory, it all makes sense. That is pretty similar to a scientific theory like the standard model. Everything you observe seems to confirm it and every attempt to prove it wrong fails. > Is it absolute knowledge? No. Neither is the standard model. But it's the best possible knowledge we have available. > > And, sorry, but this believe in a huge conspiracy and very unspecific assumptions that "matchmaking just sucks and Riot needs to fix it" are much closer to faith than following the MMR-theory. After all, those theories have the main purpose of providing easy explanations (Riot, i.e. the devil, sucks), make you feel good (it's not your fault, it's Satans...eh...Riots fault), make no sense, have no evidence despite multiple attempts to gather it and save you from thinking about a theory that requires a little bit of math. there is a ton of bias on your statements. First of all a theory is a theory and is NOT taken as fact. ive seen your replies many times and you often times make it look like a fact (about mmr system). Fact is you dont know the algorythm, Fact is also that while you may think you consider all the data in your theory, there is plenty missing. Matchmaking in your theory has lots of problems, problems that are known for a long time because its based on 1on1, not a team game. This gets further enhanced due to each state and iteration of league, pushing towards a more team centric game. Do you consider unbalance between lanes? (but overall balance team vs team) Do you consider that depending on the meta different roles can push an unbalanced game? Like your weakest player in the current strongest role, while the enemy has his strongest player on the strongest. Do you consider autofill? Do you consider smurfs? Do you consider the fact that while trolls inters afks and dcs have such a low impact its not worth mentioning? These are just out the top of my head. Huge conspiracy? Unspecific? assumptions? How many posts exist over 9 seasons, not only from low unknown players but well known players, high elo players giving atleast some sort of list of problems? They state the problems, the occurance, and often times also how to mitigate or fix it, yet get ignored. I also remember that people said the exact same thing (like you) about the time dynamic queue was forced upon the community for an entire season. Or how the ardent meta was left untouched. Dont be such a whiteknight. "its not your fault, its satans, eh riots fault" ha.. makes no sense, thats true, you know why? Because what your saying is bs. you say that others have no have evidence, i say you dont, WHICH U DONT. yet make a strawman and put the "no evidence" argument again out. "make no sense, have no evidence despite multiple attempts to gather it and save you from thinking about a theory that requires a little bit of math." some classic failure. Dont ask for evidence if you cannot provide anything yourself, just dont use that word or source. Because you have none, its your theory, just like everyone elses theory.
: > So im asking, whats the point of divisions if we are not matched according to them and instead we are according to win ratio? Neither is correct. You are not matched by winratio nor by division. You are matched by MMR, the invisible metric of your skill in the background.
> [{quoted}](name=Humpelstilzche,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=lAR7AX0P,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-06-02T08:54:15.461+0000) > > Neither is correct. You are not matched by winratio nor by division. You are matched by MMR, the invisible metric of your skill in the background. how convenient. Its a hidden metric. Yet u know about, but cant tell us. its like faith in god. There is no proof, since its hidden u know, but oh well.
: The issue with the (Awful) report system
you have a 48% winrate.with the amount of games you have played (too many) you have 33 more losses than wins. Which is why you got demoted, not because of anyone else.
: AFK farming junglers should get banned
because it is acceptable for a jungler to afk farming 12 minutes but its reportable for a toplaner to afk splitpush and never group.
Tarolock (EUNE)
: and where is your source about ppl who want longer queues? my source is ingame already, because we DO have autofill, because ppl wanted shorter queue times
> [{quoted}](name=Tarolock,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ZY8zz6mL,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-01T21:33:00.356+0000) > > and where is your source about ppl who want longer queues? > > my source is ingame already, because we DO have autofill, because ppl wanted shorter queue times you must learn to read better. What i said was an IF scenary. Nowhere did i state it was fact. Hence i dont need a source. It was a logical construct, thats how you argue. Your source cant be ingame because correlation does not mean causation. The autofill system wasnt introduced because some majority voted on it. Again you give wrong statements.
Tarolock (EUNE)
: the majority wants short queue times, thats why we have autofill, maybe you remember the complaints about 30-40 min queues (that went up to 90 minutes on the top of the ladder) longer queue times means wider mmr range between opponents, its not perfect even with the 20 seconds right now, and imagine what it would be with 20+ mins >Am i missing something? you missed the whole point, i said that the majority wants short queue times
> [{quoted}](name=Tarolock,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ZY8zz6mL,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-06-01T20:08:23.335+0000) > > the majority wants short queue times, thats why we have autofill, maybe you remember the complaints about 30-40 min queues (that went up to 90 minutes on the top of the ladder) > > longer queue times means wider mmr range between opponents, its not perfect even with the 20 seconds right now, and imagine what it would be with 20+ mins > > you missed the whole point, i said that the majority wants short queue times source where people want autofill more pls
Tarolock (EUNE)
: >What is the harm in choice? its not a choice, thats what this is, its either short queue time with autofill or long queue time without it, there is no middleground like you suggest... because if you take yourself out of autofill it means it will take longer for you to find matches, which means i have to w8 longer because you dont want autofilling, and then we dont have a choice anymore, we are all sitting in queue doing nothing, because im pretty sure i wont sit in queue for 5 hours to play a 20 min game where my team have 2 feeders
> [{quoted}](name=Tarolock,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ZY8zz6mL,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-06-01T18:28:20.860+0000) > > its not a choice, thats what this is, its either short queue time with autofill or long queue time without it, there is no middleground like you suggest... because if you take yourself out of autofill it means it will take longer for you to find matches, which means i have to w8 longer because you dont want autofilling, and then we dont have a choice anymore, we are all sitting in queue doing nothing, because im pretty sure i wont sit in queue for 5 hours to play a 20 min game where my team have 2 feeders Interesting, but onesided isnt it. You suggesting that the majority are willing to wait 5hours in queue. And if so, then isnt it BETTER to go with the majority that doesnt want low quality games ? So either the majority wants this and we ahve longer queues because MAJORITY. And if the majority doesnt use this feature then we wont have longer queues. Am i missing something?
Rioter Comments
CarryAll (EUNE)
: I guess you have a good point. Of course just Doran's blade is too little, but limiting new players to a smaller number of items would be a good idea and would help them grasp the game as well.
> [{quoted}](name=CarryAll,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=FdWpk2Iy,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-06-01T16:31:04.396+0000) > > I guess you have a good point. Of course just Doran's blade is too little, but limiting new players to a smaller number of items would be a good idea and would help them grasp the game as well. no, what i just used is sarcasm. its like saying "X Race" is too stupid anyways, lets not allow them to go to school. We are helping them.
CarryAll (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=DarkPoroLord2012,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=FdWpk2Iy,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-05-31T22:28:52.250+0000) > What the actual logical reasoning from stopping people to use all summoners early level. (and runes). > Wouldnt it be just enough to give recommended summoners and runes? The main reason for gradually unlocking features of the game is to allow new players gradually grasp concepts of the game and avoid flooding them with frightening amounts of information.
> [{quoted}](name=CarryAll,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=FdWpk2Iy,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-06-01T09:45:46.749+0000) > > The main reason for gradually unlocking features of the game is to allow new players gradually grasp concepts of the game and avoid flooding them with frightening amounts of information. so why not disable them to buy items other than dorans blade?
: whether you want to agree with me or not is irrelevant to the reality of the situation ask your friends to tell you how much they know when they unlock ignite and flash ask them if they know where to ward ask them if they know how to track the position of their jungler ask them if they understand wave manipulation yes they may know the general direction to where they should press their buttons and that's pretty much everything they will have learned by playing 30 games
> [{quoted}](name=Ornndyr2k19,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=FdWpk2Iy,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2019-05-31T23:45:55.357+0000) > > whether you want to agree with me or not is irrelevant to the reality of the situation > ask your friends to tell you how much they know when they unlock ignite and flash > ask them if they know where to ward > ask them if they know how to track the position of their jungler > ask them if they understand wave manipulation > > yes they may know the general direction to where they should press their buttons and that's pretty much everything they will have learned by playing 30 games what are you talking about. If they dont know anything you can have recommended sums and runes just like items. Removing the option for them to choose if they feel like they wanna experiment and try it out themselves is a joke. Esp when you consider that they get matched up with people that do have those options.
: to have a sense of progression and to prevent smurfs from outright destroying normal low level games also if a new player is lvl 12 or 15 his knowledge is far from anywhere near significant to destroy anyone those are new accounts of regular players just like you
> [{quoted}](name=Ornndyr2k19,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=FdWpk2Iy,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-31T23:30:21.805+0000) > > to have a sense of progression and to prevent smurfs from outright destroying normal low level games > also if a new player is lvl 12 or 15 his knowledge is far from anywhere near significant to destroy anyone those are new accounts of regular players > just like you 49 chuckle
Rioter Comments
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: You do realize that grade doesn't always reflect on performance Your idea (which has been suggested many times) would just encourage kda players
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=75e00ElZ,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-31T20:18:36.087+0000) > > You do realize that grade doesn't always reflect on performance > Your idea (which has been suggested many times) would just encourage kda players aka junglers that already do that. When losing resort to afk farming, sidelane pushing and only going out for kills (#shaco, k6,yi, jax etc.) This would only allow for others to do the same which is overall worse for the game, but educational probably for junglers.
: This is some general, pretty straightforward advice that is necessary. Sadly, most of the people who read boards nowadays already know this, so the audience that should read it is probably unreachable.
> [{quoted}](name=Vuduul Hadir,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Bp96qsKT,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-24T14:14:12.837+0000) > > This is some general, pretty straightforward advice that is necessary. Sadly, most of the people who read boards nowadays already know this, so the audience that should read it is probably unreachable. uhm i encounter this everyday in botlane platinum elo. Not new level players. It is actually so disgustingly bad i switched to toplane and win by far more games and have less stress. Supports are the worst role in plat elo.
Rioter Comments
Gulthis (EUW)
: Thoughts on Master Yi's current state.
The problem with yi is that it encourages non interactive gameplay. Especially if you allow him to splitpush with highlander. First he doesnt interact with the map at all and afk farms. He will most likley lose most 1on1s so he cant even counterjungle. The other junglers either have a massive map impact or beat him 1on1 in the jungle, so he is reduced to afk farming his own. This in itself is terrible for 4 other players that have to put up with this for the early to mid game. He relies on random fiestas that more often than not is something he creates himself. somewhere for a crab or a buff, spam pings, gets random kills and snowballs OR is absolutley useless and blames his team for feeding. If games drag on long enough he provides nothing but damage. Playing from behind he will farm farm farm , take all the laners xp and gold and hope to god that his laners somehow can defend 4vs5 while he pve afk splitpushes. Playing ahead he also takes all the laners farm. He probably has one of the most toxic non interactive kits that showcases everything that is wrong with junglers. It is infact a teamgame, but this champ totally goes against it, while most other champs are made for teamplay. Buffing his splitpush is only gonna make him and the stigma around him worse. He is a terrible design of a champion. So bad infact that masteryi players can ONLY play masteryi. That in itself says something. The same thing goes with riven. Champions such as these should have no place on the rift.
Incessant (EUNE)
: The thing about 30% is sad because its actually accurate and true.Also i dont believe that its impossible to climb but it really feels like it furthermore about the tilt proof mentallity.I dont have that yet.I lose my motivation after those losing streaks and also lose my will to play the game.My eyes hurt when i see them play and so does my soul haha.
> [{quoted}](name=Incessant,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=2KnZaQYE,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-21T14:02:54.191+0000) > > The thing about 30% is sad because its actually accurate and true.Also i dont believe that its impossible to climb but it really feels like it furthermore about the tilt proof mentallity.I dont have that yet.I lose my motivation after those losing streaks and also lose my will to play the game.My eyes hurt when i see them play and so does my soul haha. i belive it to be more. Infact i know it to be more during season 5-7. This season is probably worse because more actually players quit the game, thus d4 is a collection of mostly boosted apes that play only to stop decay. Its also the place where people that got there by pure luck streak and are now afraid to play regulary because they know 100% they dont deserve to be there. They will slowley decay to a sub50% winrate. Its also the place where actual people that want to win and improve cant, because of these other players draggin them to such frustration, they themselves start to troll and pick random stuff. All in all, it leads to people making more and more smurfs and stomp lower elo games. The easiest solution to boosting is creating a decay thats super heavy. Each day of not playing = drop 50 or 100LP. Forcing players to play each day will either force dump them in lower brakets or make them play better. This also means that boosting services will get useless as nobody will be able to proper hold their boosted rank. People should play to get better and not for rank. So when people reach diamond, they should feel confident to reach that rank anytime they want when they put the effort it, Also they should make reports with vods available ONLY for diamond+. Anything below there is too many players but d4+ is a small enough group to have a proper replay report system to ban soft inters and trolls. #small indie company, show me what u got
JustClone (EUNE)
: The first time, my adc forces me out when the time is not right... I am afk jungling till the end. So sure... implement this.
> [{quoted}](name=JustClone,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=X8uWQ1Rh,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-05-22T07:25:54.215+0000) > > The first time, my adc forces me out when the time is not right... > I am afk jungling till the end. > > So sure... implement this. thats why many supports are bad. Instead of learning how to play they just wanna afk. and do nothing, getting carried and if not complain on the boards. Garbage. Prob the reason why my sup account has higher ranking than my adc. Just frustrating watching this
Adama (EUW)
: NICE CLIENT RIOT GAMES
Daishar (EUW)
: Some League gems to warm your soul.
i dont see anything offensive here
: Yes, Yuumi is weak. No, that is not a problem
gotta allow adcs to force yuumi out of em so they have to proc the shield with auto.
: > [{quoted}](name=DarkPoroLord2012,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=KzYYcjct,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-05-20T21:49:12.107+0000) > > 7 years, silver 4 , sub50% winrate. I think you dont. I don't have a main account anymore. I play on different servers. Does it even matter though? If you actually use your head a little and actually READ about what I wrote, maybe you can actually make sense out of it then? Because this is a real problem
> [{quoted}](name=Stoned Keyfood,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=KzYYcjct,comment-id=0000000000010000,timestamp=2019-05-20T21:51:38.859+0000) > > I don't have a main account anymore. I play on different servers. > > Does it even matter though? If you actually use your head a little and actually READ about what I wrote, maybe you can actually make sense out of it then? Because this is a real problem you play this game for 7 years and thats all uve got yet preach to others?.. ................
: > [{quoted}](name=Vistha Kai,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=KzYYcjct,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-06T00:53:30.181+0000) > > The question is: "Do we actually stand a chance if none of them go AFK?" > > If the answer is "No" then you should surrender for the sake of not wasting any more of your time. Some matches simply are NOT winnable. Recognizing those matches is also a skill. Not if you are anywhere near bellow Plat 2. I have won games where I went bot as my annie 1v2 and we had 2 afks. We won the damn game 3v5. This was in Gold 1 elo. So please spare me the "not winnable" games for another day unless you are actually talking high elo games. Your so called "skill" for predicting games is also one of the reason why there are self-entitled egoistic idiots in ranked. I have played league for over 7 years and I feel I do have the right to say something.
> [{quoted}](name=Stoned Keyfood,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=KzYYcjct,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-05-06T01:13:06.882+0000) > > Not if you are anywhere near bellow Plat 2. I have won games where I went bot as my annie 1v2 and we had 2 afks. We won the damn game 3v5. This was in Gold 1 elo. So please spare me the "not winnable" games for another day unless you are actually talking high elo games. > > Your so called "skill" for predicting games is also one of the reason why there are self-entitled egoistic idiots in ranked. I have played league for over 7 years and I feel I do have the right to say something. 7 years, silver 4 , sub50% winrate. I think you dont.
: You will often hear that good laners enable the jungler, many KR junglers say so (tarzan, clid etc). In KR the laners play around their jungler, here there is no such thing... If you watch dopa, you will see him protecting his jungler's camps, he will also try to burn his laner's flash AND setup the gank, if all that fails he will just roam with him. In our region there isn't anything close to that. Here you will be lucky if your laners don't spam ping you with question marks and start typing "jg diff" when they get 1v1ed. Also, when KR supports play on NA,EU they don't play their role. They won't play support in solo q because they think our laners are trash and don't want to support for them. Which is quite fascinating tbh. Idk anything about NA but KR is a different ballpark.
> [{quoted}](name=SchaferBot,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=E1EmpBgx,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-19T13:47:30.264+0000) > > You will often hear that good laners enable the jungler, many KR junglers say so (tarzan, clid etc). In KR the laners play around their jungler, here there is no such thing... If you watch dopa, you will see him protecting his jungler's camps, he will also try to burn his laner's flash AND setup the gank, if all that fails he will just roam with him. In our region there isn't anything close to that. Here you will be lucky if your laners don't spam ping you with question marks and start typing "jg diff" when they get 1v1ed. > > Also, when KR supports play on NA,EU they don't play their role. They won't play support in solo q because they think our laners are trash and don't want to support for them. Which is quite fascinating tbh. > > Idk anything about NA but KR is a different ballpark. Thats a funny thing. A good jungler enables the laner aswell, it goes bothways. That said midbeast specifically said that midlaners in euw are equal to korean mids. That means that you will have laners that are trying to enable junglers but it still is bad because junglers are COMPARITIVLEY bad. Those 2 roles have been selected for a specific reason. (jgl/sup) as weakest. He is also not the only one to mention this because in NA for example botlanes are much more dominant than euw. That is due to the supports there. IWD and LS both mention the same. btw the term jgl diff came from korea. Not from euw. Because thats actually a thing. KR supports play on NA/EUW not playing their role is very easily explained. KR supports play aggressive, EUW supports play afk as fck, thus adcs get heavily used to afk farming lanes. They do only safe trades and favor CS over trades any day. This is extremly frustrating from a play making aggressive support standpoint. EUW supports are 90% bags of chips that are just left overs under the couch. In addition. Supports interact most with the jungler. Guess what is the role that sucks in euw? JUNGLERS AND SUPPORTS (according to midbeast). Thus again it is super frustrating having to interact with such a player that doesnt play proactive in his role or wrong. Btw thinking they are trash = wrong. Im korean and i see over many seasons the same term. "too passive".
: Yeah euw junglers are weak because they get so fed up with euw laners losing their lanes, they uninstall the game or switch to a different role.
> [{quoted}](name=Emperor Talquin,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=E1EmpBgx,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-05-19T14:29:33.208+0000) > > Yeah euw junglers are weak because they get so fed up with euw laners losing their lanes, they uninstall the game or switch to a different role. contradiction
Rioter Comments
: Yuumi is not a troll pick she is pretty decent
its not yuumi but the players. Yuumi is the wet dream of passive afk supports that are insecure.
: Thank you Riot! Love Yuumi!
great normals games with premade to pubstomp normz and make a judgement call on a new champion.
Zanador (EUNE)
: You would benefit a lot from learning the support role too.
> [{quoted}](name=Zanador,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=9z5iNK8a,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-05-17T22:45:35.847+0000) > > You would benefit a lot from learning the support role too. dont have to, i have another account same plat elo with only support.
LeonidPower (EUNE)
: imagine that
: people somehow forget that league is a 10 year old game and many matchmaking and team balancing systems were attempted and failed in your last 2 kaisa ranked games the average elo was plat 2 and plat 3 you had 2 players at gold and at both games those 2 players were by far the best performing your own arguments are debunked by your own experience autofill is required before the positional queue there were a lot more problems duoq is required for d4+ and for pro players below that it is completely irrelevant unless you are duo smurfing for a kda e-penis account a solution for a class space that is weak early game and strong late game is to fix their problems early game? do you try to use your brain at all? when adcs are strong early game they get picked every role one would think that having range is a very big advantage i dunno if that is true i might just be a shit player
> [{quoted}](name=Ornndyr2k19,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=9z5iNK8a,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-05-17T08:48:43.663+0000) > > people somehow forget that league is a 10 year old game and many matchmaking and team balancing systems were attempted and failed > > in your last 2 kaisa ranked games the average elo was plat 2 and plat 3 > you had 2 players at gold and at both games those 2 players were by far the best performing > > your own arguments are debunked by your own experience > > autofill is required > before the positional queue there were a lot more problems > duoq is required for d4+ and for pro players > below that it is completely irrelevant unless you are duo smurfing for a kda e-penis account > > a solution for a class space that is weak early game and strong late game is to fix their problems early game? do you try to use your brain at all? > when adcs are strong early game they get picked every role > one would think that having range is a very big advantage i dunno if that is true i might just be a shit player you are ignoring smurfs esp at this elo range. Many smurfs are playing at g1/p4 range, in addition there is also high variance in gold elo, as many people that have stopped suddenly play their placements after a huge break. Ive seen many players get omega stomped because hey havent played for a season and dont even know the patch updates, gets wrecked and asking about items and skills in game. My argument isnt debunked. This isnt medical science, only because there some outliers doesnt mean the argument crumbles.
Tarolock (EUNE)
: >Remove autofill, faster queue times are not worth it. People who wanna rank up will wait, people who wanna have fun will play normals where autofill can exist. the longer the queue time the wider the mmr gap between players, and considering that they still crying about balanced matchmaking i doubt anyone want this >Remove duoQ from SoloQ Ranked. We have flex and normals. well i never understood whats the problem with duos... you are mad that you dont have friends who you can duo with? >In every Match created, balance MMR based on Lanes not on total Teams. Meaning, the system doesnt try to match 1000elo vs 1000elo, but goes in specific and tries to match EACH lane with a MMR difference of max 100elo. Thus each lane is a fair matchup. Obviously the total MMR difference must also be within 200Elo capped. this is not 1v1... this a team game, if you cant or dont want to play as a team go and find other games... >Find a solution to ADC/supports. This one is the hardest. ADCs are too strong with good supports and too bad with a bad one. The reliance and no agency is terrible for both. Its more so for adcs tho. Why? Because everyone is focusing the adc. The support doesnt have to farm, he doesnt even have to lane with the adc. He can support anyone he wants and roam. He also has more freedom in picks and more often than not trollpicks into bad matchups and leaves the adc to die. This leads to extreme terrible snowball botlanes and lose the games for many soloQ players that are not botlane. rofl, the support doesnt have to farm? ofc, because he is busy keeping the stupid adc alive who thank that by going back to fight with 100 hp while the support have no mana/cds and more freedom in picks? dunno about higher but in silver i have to play certain champs because everyone is either going for a full ad/full ap team or picking nothing but squishies
> [{quoted}](name=Tarolock,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=9z5iNK8a,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-17T04:41:12.969+0000) > > the longer the queue time the wider the mmr gap between players, and considering that they still crying about balanced matchmaking i doubt anyone want this > > well i never understood whats the problem with duos... you are mad that you dont have friends who you can duo with? > Thus each lane is a fair matchup. Obviously the total MMR difference must also be within 200Elo capped. > > this is not 1v1... this a team game, if you cant or dont want to play as a team go and find other games... > > rofl, the support doesnt have to farm? ofc, because he is busy keeping the stupid adc alive who thank that by going back to fight with 100 hp while the support have no mana/cds and more freedom in picks? dunno about higher but in silver i have to play certain champs because everyone is either going for a full ad/full ap team or picking nothing but squishies moronic statement. how you come to the conclusion that i want it to be a1on1 game is a joke. Me wanting balanced teams and also balanced lanes has nothing to do with your 1on1 strawman. your last comment is just your saltiness that you are a silver player who cant see past their own faults, you play support, suck at it, blame adc, stay stuck in silver and spam arams. And you wanna tell me what supports can or cant do? ive probably even seen more supports than you, real supports, you probably dont even know what a real support does.
Rioter Comments
Eambo (EUW)
: Yuumi Builds? How do you play?
you dont. Stop gimmicking your team with your egoistic picks.
Cypherous (EUW)
: The role is forced, but there is no requirement for them to build anything specific or to take specific items, end of really
> [{quoted}](name=Cypherous,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ieQ5qRbM,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-05-16T19:03:42.269+0000) > > The role is forced, but there is no requirement for them to build anything specific or to take specific items, end of really So when a support, picks random, buys random items, takes all farm, and roams and leaves his partner alone , isnt that the opposite of a "support". The the role support isnt the defined by anything then it has no meaning at all, which basically leads back to my OG comment. Give adcs their agency back.
Cypherous (EUW)
: It snot against the rules though, so you can't really ban them, they are playing the support role there is nothing that states they need to pick certain items etc
> [{quoted}](name=Cypherous,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ieQ5qRbM,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-15T23:52:27.248+0000) > > It snot against the rules though, so you can't really ban them, they are playing the support role there is nothing that states they need to pick certain items etc then they should buff all adcs, so they can lane alone. Since support isnt forced by "riot", why should a class exist that totally relies on them?
: So, you're trying to have no impact on the map as the jungler? Play a different role. Support would fit that playstyle much better. It doesn't matter that u don't die if the enemy jungler is using your lack of pressure to win every lane and outfarm you in the meantime. Kayn needs to get ganks off early to get his transformation. The longer it takes you to get that the weaker he becomes compared to the opponent jungler. Sure he has a relatively decent late game, but you're never going to get to that stage if the enemy jungler ends it by 25 mins. There is no good jungler with a passive playstyle. If you're going to play passive early game, it means you're completely waiving your influence on the game and relying on your team to survive 4v5 until you get to a point where you're farmed enough to be useful. While you might win most games where you get to late game, you will lose many games before you even get there because you're completely abandoning your team. In the current jungle meta where there are basically no repercussions for falling behind in cs, early pressure is your main way of impacting the game. Therefore if you don't want to gank and be active early, play a different role. If you're determined to keep playing this way and don't mind losing however, here's your boy. Tree. Thing. Whatever. {{champion:427}}
> [{quoted}](name=Shadowflame,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=R3yjfA6w,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-05-16T18:33:03.345+0000) > > So, you're trying to have no impact on the map as the jungler? Play a different role. Support would fit that playstyle much better. > It doesn't matter that u don't die if the enemy jungler is using your lack of pressure to win every lane and outfarm you in the meantime. > Kayn needs to get ganks off early to get his transformation. The longer it takes you to get that the weaker he becomes compared to the opponent jungler. Sure he has a relatively decent late game, but you're never going to get to that stage if the enemy jungler ends it by 25 mins. > There is no good jungler with a passive playstyle. If you're going to play passive early game, it means you're completely waiving your influence on the game and relying on your team to survive 4v5 until you get to a point where you're farmed enough to be useful. While you might win most games where you get to late game, you will lose many games before you even get there because you're completely abandoning your team. > In the current jungle meta where there are basically no repercussions for falling behind in cs, early pressure is your main way of impacting the game. Therefore if you don't want to gank and be active early, play a different role. > > If you're determined to keep playing this way and don't mind losing however, here's your boy. Tree. Thing. Whatever. > {{champion:427}} nail + coffin. But pls dont send those in botlane as sup. Its horrible enough down here. I cant handle more junglers offroling in support.
: Master Yi "overpowered" (?)
its actually quite simple. Many of those snowbally champions get stopped by having direct CC and tanks/bruisers in your team. Sadly your soloQ team will NEVER, ever pick accordingly. No lissandra, no malphite, no leona, not even jax In addition, they will feed against yi at some random point. Even when yi is behind early, he gets a random reset teamfight and gets his items. Its not that you deal no damage, its that he deals MORE damage which makes you look like you do no damage. In addition lifesteal is a form of tankiness. So yes, your team is shit because they pick bad, they play bad, and feed. :D
Roselvet (EUW)
: Repercussions for reports regarding trolling, AFK and inting - (solution to a long standing issue?)
thats good but how is this any worse than players following jungler and contesting camps, or duo midlane, or autofill support that trashes your lane by farming and pushing and feeding? It isnt. Afking gets spotted more often than not. What isnt spotted is silent ruining games.
: What more can I do? This was the MOST frustrating game I've had when it concerned my promos.
i can tell you right now that you will experience this in any elo or any position. The game sadly is build upon spamming games. You need to play a lot. Keep playing until your enemies have those degenerate teammates.
: MARK autofilled player
the problem isnt marking autofilled players but the fact that you select 2 roles when you queue ranked. Most people cant even play 2 roles but only 1, and then they can only play 1 champ too. This should be reverted to a previous state without role selection. You get pick order that is based on MMR. Highest mmr = first pick, this also means that if he gets counterpicked he has the best odds of not insta feeding. In exchange he gets the role he wants. The rest has to learn to play 1-2 champs for each role and climb, and if they cannot, so they shall not.
Haze97 (EUW)
: ADC mains are one of the most clueless, most entitled group of players after Zed mains.
"ADC mains are one of the most clueless, most entitled group of players after Zed mains." i correct that to "low elo players (400games in bronze *cough*) are one of the most CLUELESS, MOST entitled group of players after ..well nothing"
VIT Laati (EUNE)
: You misspelled servant. Because support isn't what you are looking for.
> [{quoted}](name=VIT Laati,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=EpqGLliP,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-05-08T16:27:41.650+0000) > > You misspelled servant. Because support isn't what you are looking for. judging from all your replies that you ever posted on these boards id recommend not writing more if you have nothing to say.
Marissa (EUW)
: What's wrong with Teemo?! {{sticker:sg-janna}} --on a more serious note: that's quite some demands - good luck finding someone who fills your specific needs--
> [{quoted}](name=Marissa,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=EpqGLliP,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-05-08T12:32:48.984+0000) > > What's wrong with Teemo?! > {{sticker:sg-janna}} > > --on a more serious note: that's quite some demands - good luck finding someone who fills your specific needs-- how? its a wide array of champs. And asking to contest lvl 2 is a specific demand? its more like a basic skill. Asking to use sums and autos is specific? isnt that like a basic thing? or do people think this game is like a mobile game where you have auto mode? it was meant as sarcasm since its so obvious.
Rioter Comments
Salron88 (EUW)
: something is wrong with the matchmaking queue season 9.
Many people cannot distinguish the ability to climb with "how much better do i need to be to climb". These are just random numbers but i think they explain it a bit better. Gold is around 1500 elo. So when your skill is like 1700 elo, you obviously think you would climb. Yet the system and matchmaking is so bad, you need to display a skill of avg 1900-2000 in order to consistenly climb out of 1500elo. This is what seems to be unfair. Its not like its impossible, its just that you either perform +500 elo above your current one OR you play a LOT of games to play the odds. 51% winrate over the course of 2000 games will make you climb, but are you willing to do that, and should that be necessary? For riot : Yes. Forcing players to play more games in order to climb and that players ceiling allows riot to heavy more steady concurrent players, this also means more skins sold and hence more profit. Is it wrong for them to do so? not really, its buisness. Riot balances the frustration of players with profit. And when the players are a little frustrated and salty YET still play, its no hurt for riot. So why does a player require so many games or has to perform so better to climb? There are multiple balance issues that keep changing but if you put that aside there is fundamental issue with mmr. When you play and keep winning for a certain time, lets say a 5-10 winstreak, the system will automatically try to find better opponents as your mmr rises fast. This might be that winning streaks have a multiplicative effect on your mmr instead of an additive one. In anycase, depending on the time of the day you play you may or may not have enough players at that certain range. So instead of giving you an enemy team with 1avg mmr + 4 high mmr players , the system will match you agianst 5 avg mmr players BUT instead touch your teammates mmr. Yes it basically gives you 4 players with terrible mmr. So its you (high mmr) + 4 bad players VS enemy (avg mmr). The system itself isnt discriminatory, it simply looks at the numbers and tries to match teams with on avg equal numbers. There is the problem. Lol is team based and like any teambased game its decided by the weakest link. In this case, all your teammates are the weakest link. Thats the terrible flaw, you can lose a game because of 1 player but you rarley can solo win UNLESS you are THAT much better. There is also another issue. Even if we dont talk about winstreaks, the system itself has the flaw of looking at the teams mmr as a whole. Often times you see 1500x5elo vs 1500x5elo. But if you look deeper you see another fundamental issue. Team A : Noob ADC, Autofill Support(Main top with high mmr), Avg mid, avg jungle and Noob top VS Team B: Avg ADC, Avg main supp, Avg Mid, High MMR jungle and noob top As you can see overall the teams are equal but in game it often translates to this. Noob adc with autofill suppport and avg jungle AGAINST avg adc with support and pro jungle. You all know what that looks like: Total stomp botlane 0/15 by the 9min mark. 9/0 vayne adc with a fed hecarim running around oneshotting everyone and a stronk support to back them up. Yes thats right, Distribution of that MMR to each lane matters a ton. Some metas favor certain roles to carry and if you have a bad matchmaking, that certain lane might be the killer offset. For some time in the last season, toplane was the biggest carry role with big champs. If you got someone autofilled up there or simply a bad one who was fighting the best player on the enemy team, you literally got stomped without having a fighting chance as lets say a support or adc. The enemy top would be 4-5 levels up with a 5000gold lead atleast. TLDR: 1.)The system does only look at numbers and if he cannot find stronger opponents willl match you with worse teammates. This is bad in a game that is decided by the weakest link. 2.) Matchmaking for each lane isnt taken into account. Your weakest player might face the strongest enemy, and depending on the meta this can be terrible or good. Lets say tank meta. A 5/0 poppy top vs 0/5 Maokai = not a big deal. A 5/0 Tryndamere split pushing vs a 0/5 Riven = BIG problem.
: So true lol. As a jungle main, it's my duty to make sure every lane wins. Espeshally botlane because botlaners don't know how to look at the map, listen to pings, or win lane anymore. I have to make sure i get every dragon when they spawn, even if there is high risk it will be contested. It's also my job to take the blame for all of my laners problems, even if they got solo killed at lv1 because they thought they could kill their opponent. And best of all as a jungler, i have to keep up with everyones levels and gank lanes and take objectives at the same time! Easy stuff right? Even with the jungle xp nerfs i still have to farm my jungle camps. So there ya have it. A day in the life of a jungler. It's my fault that my botlane died to multiple ganks besides the fact they have access to double the amount of wards i have, and they can look at their map. It's my fault my lanes lose, its my fault i can't take dragons due to botlanes lack of lane pressure, it's my fault i'm afk farming due to having 0 xp left in jungle camps. Its my fault we lose. Had to get that off my chest. Since when has winning lane or warding river been so difficult. It's like everyone's brains aren't working properly.
Show more

DarkPoroLord2012

Level 51 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion