Xpéct (EUNE)
: Dunno, i think it depends when the " ___ has been slain" pops up, ie. For karth its after his passive ends, so it should work. But for kog, because it pops out when he starts running to explode, it doesn't?
Quoting wikia > Last Stand increases your damage output by 0% − 11% (based on Missing health). > Karthus' Death Defied considers him to be at 0% health for the duration. > As too would Kog'Maw during Icathian Surprise, but true damage cannot be increased.
: Apollo, The Last Remedy.
> [{quoted}](name=WheresOurJG,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=f9Ir7dNA,comment-id=,timestamp=2018-08-17T01:41:00.666+0000) > > **W: **Apollo marks an enemy champion, causing the next spell Apollo casts on them deal a percentage of true damage instead of magic damage and heals Apollo for 10% of his missing health. [30/27/24/20/18 Sec CD] This skill would be quite cool on a champion who could deal damage with various spells. But Apollo only has ONE.
Foolz (EUNE)
: [CLIENT] Cant leave Tournament Page
Happened the same to a teammate, but in champion selection.
Crisaor (EUNE)
: Aatrox Rework Suggestion
Pretty interesting (unlike his current state)
xCerebro (EUW)
: [Champion Concept] Or should I say concepts ? Like 7 of them... or 28 ... depends how you count.
> the content seems to be just too much for a single post. **ABSOLUTELY RIGHT**
Asphyor (EUW)
: New Grappling martial artist champion concept
You had me on > mocks weapon users ... and jax Plus he looks really cool.
: Wait... xD they were this High ?? hahaha {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} seems like Elo is not everything what matters.
{{champion:50}} AFK
: So, some things I would like to point out. His E is just Galios old E on steroids. He seems to be an amazing fighter yet you have filled his kit with magical stuff unlike xin who utilizes polearm and actually has every skill working with it. He could be the thing of the future where he leaps in the fight to do tons of damage with his amazing polearm... oh wait... his ult is basically a meditation and the part about him having a polearm has nothing to do with ult. Now he seems like a support who just stands in middle of fight for 10 seconds. Also, a cliché hated fighter who does tons of damage yet heals himself back even faster, a.k.a. Fiora's ult, Aatrox's W, Xin's W, etc. P.S. Don't take this too personal, I love the idea of polearm and I am currently working with a polearm character who utilizes earth aswell. I just don't like all the magic part about him where all other fighters are about hitting hard not with lots of particles. Maybe I'm just oldschool.
Agreed, looks more like a mage than like a fighter I'd rather love if he could get some cooler autoattacking things, like an autoattack combo chain. For example: * X: Martial Sequence ~15s His next 2/3/4/5/6 attacks deal 40% bonus P damage and slightly knock back the target 40u, and grant him 8% MS for 1s. Each consecutive attack against the same target increases bonus damage by 10%, knock by 10u and MS by 2%. Gets cancelled if more than 2s passes between attacks. Things like this.
: Champion Idea: Tesantyl the cosmic assasine
: the reason the ult is so long is to make it actually have a serious impact and the duration isnt much of an issues think of it this way starts out a team fight with 8 spawns right the cp goes to 10 on the first ult level and reduces the spawn timer to every 2 seconds meaning that during that 60 seconds he can refresh his 10 spawns 3 times technically not counting on the fact they might die or get consumed also considering he only has one damaging ability he's gona need them spawns to really be present andh either block damage for him or hunt down his target plus well if you make the duration so short he can barely generate any spawns with the ult making the spell complete shit xD and the W restoration is based on how much he's missing and how much spawns he consumes so yeah it can either be a huge heal and mana gain or it can be nothing depending on how long the fight has been going on
Maybe a cost per second to avoid him keeping it up just because he can? And I still don't see why he should recover mana with W Just lower his E mana cost per second, adding a high activation cost (120 + 20/s or the like) Plus his ult would make more sense if he got his Passive cap augmented to 12/16/20 (which is +4/+8/+12 from the base)
: [ Champion concept ] Abthoth,The Abomination
Great, but his ulti lasts way too long (60s too much -- better something like 11/13/15s) with a more normal cost. Plus his W shouldn't recover that much mana.
: > [{quoted}](name=David 777,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=enKojFFk,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-08-05T10:54:39.503+0000) > > you realise he is, ATM, kalista without the E and the movility? > stacking more than 3 extra AA (not all of them at the same time, though) in 6 seconds is pretty impossible Nah, if I make a custom champion, I try and make them as unique to existing champs as possible. Kalista can't cancel her basic attacks at all unless she loses vision, this guy is meant to cancel or lose basic attacks so his next one will be a lot more deadly. None of their abilities are similar so I don't really know where you drew that comparison from XD. Also to answer your second thing, it is fairly easy to stack his passive, and you don't even need to do 5, it could just be one extra attack, if you just auto canel normally and weave in his Q and E then boom, you've got yourself some extra damage. (Note that his Q auto is not affected by his passive, so it won't deal bonus damage) There's no time limit, it's just until you land that next successful attack. Thank you for your response though ^_^
he's got a reduced autoattack damage (95%) like kalista his Q is pretty similar to her passive W and E look neat R looks like an engage for a marksman (why would a marksman have an engage?) so he basically has kalista's playstyle but less damage I know canceling autoattack lets u deal more damage on the next auto, but the current one deals 0 so you don't get that much extra damage (it might only work nicely against jax) yet again, he looks neat but his passive seems quite underwhelming
: > [{quoted}](name=David 777,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=enKojFFk,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-08-05T02:49:05.926+0000) > > Looks quite neat, but I'd give him more ways to stack his extra AA's. (like getting them over time when out of combat) Thank you for your response ^_^ I think he's fine with the amount he has. He can stack it normally, having the auto cancelled by an enemy interaction or by using his Q/ E.
you realise he is, ATM, kalista without the E and the movility? stacking more than 3 extra AA (not all of them at the same time, though) in 6 seconds is pretty impossible
: I updated the thread to have the new Jassofaro!
now he's become weird (play-wise) he goes AP (W, E) but not much he goes AD (P, Q) but not much he goes AS (P, resource) but not much and his ult is kinda suicidal for an assassin who'd rather isolate a priority target than to melee (as in rugby melee, not as in close quarter attacking)
: Commando Soldier Idea
What if you give him actives on his Q/W/E that are related to the mags (and cost mana), and allow him to recast (for free) to switch mag? This will give him more potential while enabling the enemy team to react to his next magazine (f.e. dispersing if he's changing to fire mag) Plus give him 60/70/80% total AS on his smg's on ult (so it significantly improves with lvl up -- and allow both mags to be the same if desired).
: Champion concept: Elu, The Quake Lord
WOAH seems the most fitting evaluation. Give us ratios pls.
: [New Champion Idea] Signus, The Seer.
He's a walking ward. It'd be cool to have a walking ward in your team for sure but... who the hell wants to be a walking ward?
: Stratis, Blade of the Air
Looks quite neat, but I'd give him more ways to stack his extra AA's. (like getting them over time when out of combat)
Rioter Comments
INoKami (EUW)
: > Dead champions shouldn't help the team (unlesss they have a kind of extended death). Two exceptions: Karthus and {{item:3107}} (Yeah, I know thats this isn´t a champion) > Plus RIOT doesn't seem to like global passives. Sadly true, yet I like the idea of global passive effects. > However, letting the enemy see the shards globally seems too much. And i f*cked up again^^ The Shards are like minions, you can only spot then when they´re in your (or your allies) vision radius. And I wanted to give a quick shoutout: I just updated the concept, make sure to check out the patchnotes! Tried to include some of your feedback too.
I think the shards shouldn't benefit from vision interruption from bushes or terrain. Like Aurelion Sol does when he flies. And Karthus doesn't help when he's dead. He gets a kind of "extra life" before dying. Then dies. THE END.
: I know it, but i think isnt "troll" due to do the combo " allied skill + Valky's E" the marksman needs to "miss" the skill intentionally: 3 Example: Jhin +Valky Vs Alistar and Miss fortune, if Jhin needs kills Miss Fortune using R he can't complete it because Alistair is using "body block". To have a "chance" he needs to trust in Valky. I know its looks a kinda troll but its a nice mechanic and gameplay ( a great "cost-reward" ).
> [{quoted}](name=xXJeanBiasXx,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=wl1dmEyw,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2017-08-04T00:30:36.799+0000) > > I know it, but i think isnt "troll" due to do the combo " allied skill + Valky's E" the marksman needs to "miss" the skill intentionally: 3 > > Example: Jhin +Valky Vs Alistar and Miss fortune, if Jhin needs kills Miss Fortune using R he can't complete it because Alistair is using "body block". To have a "chance" he needs to trust in Valky. Iknow its looks a kinda troll but its a nice mechanic and gameplay ( a great "cost-reward" ). Try having Valky stand in front of his Ezreal. Ragequit at minute 3. It looks pretty cool but it has too much troll potential (Well, like anivia's W)
: Jasfar, the new teen champion - Champion Concept - NOT OFFICAL
Pretty nice, but consider these changes: * Passive: Every 3 consecutive hits from autoattacks or skills on an enemy deals 30~200 (based on lvl) bonus true damage. * Q: Either make its scaling primarily AD or deal magical damage. * W: 1.75/1.50/1.20/1.05/0.80 <<<< WTF are the intervals between them so irregular????? Why not 1.75/1.5/1.25/1.0/0.75 or similar? * E: Untargetable. He becomes Untargetable. Airborne is what happens when you get headbutted by {{champion:12}}. You wouldn't do that to yourself. * R: Needs some counterplay, I'd say a tether like {{champion:240}}'s Q to every nearby champ, dealing little dmg and slowing them for 1.5s. Enemies who remain in range get pulled to him and dealt hella dmg.
: Just for some clarity: In W you probably meant that Willump roars not Nunu. > Willump can still take damage (and die) and be interrupted, and will start to run back to Willump as soon as the channel ends. In place of second Willump you probably meant Nunu. Now to a confusing part I couldn't quite put together: > Passive: Nunu throws a ranged snowball at a target, dealing magic damage and slowing the target. How is this a passive? Did you mean that it's the passive to his autoattacks when he dismounts Willump? Kind of couldn't understand and started thinking he could autoattack with Willump and Nunu at the same time. The ult could be changed a bit differently thought. If you dismount Willump and he stays there it rather feels like deffensive type of ult. WHat I would like would be if instead when you press R Nunu dismounts Willump in place but Willump jumps to a designated location and start castin Absolute Zero. Imagine something like Megagnar jump when at landing the cast starts with the jump having pretty much the same range as Gnar's Leap. You are ditching Willump anyway, why not make him at least jump into them. P.S. if we make every champ with a mount into something like Kled, next thing I want to see is Corki parachuting to ground to start throwing grenades and using a rifle.
> How is this a passive? Did you mean that it's the passive to his autoattacks when he dismounts Willump? Kind of couldn't understand and started thinking he could autoattack with Willump and Nunu at the same time. Nunu and Willump can autoattack simultaneously. I'd say, though, only Willump should apply on-hits and scale with ad. > P.S. if we make every champ with a mount into something like Kled, next thing I want to see is Corki parachuting to ground to start throwing grenades and using a rifle. Corki won't dismount his beloved aircraft. He'd rather die.
INoKami (EUW)
: And now it´s my turn to say: Just...WOW! That´s some feedback! Here are my thoughts: -The passive is active all the time, you don´t need to be alive to make it work. -Destroying Shards? Hmmm... that´s an idea worth thinking about. However they are visible all the time. To everyone. -Don´t really get the next point: When a Shard bounces, it will reveal the area and deal damage, then it goes on CD. So if you have 2 Shards moving the same way, you will detect the same area 2 times and since you probably don´t want that to happen, that´s called skill^^ (Probably still didn´t get your point. Sry, just woke up, my brain needs time...) -That suggestion for the W sounds cool, makes sense... but I already have a similar ability on another concept and now I don´t know which of them should be reworked xD (Probably the other one, I´m not entirely happy with it atm) -Should have mentioned that: Shards flying to an ally won´t bounce on anything. At least that was my plan. -Ok, that sounds almost OP: 30% more damage. Well, it´s only for 4 seconds, but it still will make him more damage-focused than I want him to be, maybe another effect would do better. And I don´t want to overload it either... Still huge thanks for your thoughts!
> -The passive is active all the time, you don´t need to be alive to make it work. Dead champions shouldn't help the team (unlesss they have a kind of extended death). Plus RIOT doesn't seem to like global passives. > -Destroying Shards? Hmmm... that´s an idea worth thinking about. However they are visible all the time. To everyone. His capability of swarming the map with shards should be limited somehow. However, letting the enemy see the shards globally seems too much. Giving them a range on which they can be seen allows for the enemy team to reposition accordingly without being able to anticipate where will all the shards come from. > -Don´t really get the next point: When a Shard bounces, it will reveal the area and deal damage, then it goes on CD. So if you have 2 Shards moving the same way, you will detect the same area 2 times and since you probably don´t want that to happen, that´s called skill^^ > (Probably still didn´t get your point. Sry, just woke up, my brain needs time...) I say, instead of a cooldown, make each shard be able to reveal a single area at a time (multiple shards can reveal multiple areas, so multiple shards bouncing at the same don't grant additional vision, but deal additional damage). That What if bonus damage reduction for additional shards is (50% ~ 33%) based on champion level for all shards after the first? > -That suggestion for the W sounds cool, makes sense... but I already have a similar ability on another concept and now I don´t know which of them should be reworked xD (Probably the other one, I´m not entirely happy with it atm) The thing is, current W doesn't look much supernova-ish, it looks more like a damagier {{champion:111}} E. > -Should have mentioned that: Shards flying to an ally won´t bounce on anything. At least that was my plan. It'd give him more capability of doing plays and getting counterplayed (which is usually quite nice). > -Ok, that sounds almost OP: 30% more damage. Well, it´s only for 4 seconds, but it still will make him more damage-focused than I want him to be, maybe another effect would do better. And I don´t want to overload it either... Reduce his basic skill damages instead so he needs his ulti for reliable killing potential. That'll keep it down as a DPS. > > Still huge thanks for your thoughts! You're welcome
INoKami (EUW)
: Hey, thanks for your opinion! Here´s what I have to say about: -Well yeah, I called my E just that way, it´s just a Name. Will look it up tho! > You should clearly note somewhere you CAN'T level up your ult and you get 6 points on his basic skills. Daaaaaaaaaaaamn, I knew I forgot something! Will be added! -Gonna try to explain my thought process on the Q: Imagine ramming your shield onto the ground, since it´s a heavy shield, this impact will cause an earthquake, but it´s just not an earthquake, it´s a shockwave. And since the shield Comes from the Void, it will release some sort of "void Energy" which silences the foes. Probably watched too much movies tho :* Idk, but I somehow don´t like the idea of ramming someone with the shield (Leona? ...anyone?), pushing it back and then releasing a magic wave sounds even more unrealistic (for me) than ramming it into the ground and releasing a schockwave. Still thank you for taking your time on this!
if you can put magic in a stick you can put it in a rectangle of wood SCIENTIFIC FACT What if you make him hit the shield with fist to release shockwave instead of slamming it to the ground?
INoKami (EUW)
: [Champion Concept] Shaz´Van, Shield of the Void (Version: 1.1)
Tiny things: His E's weapon looks more like a parasyte than a symbiot. You should clearly note somewhere you CAN'T level up your ult and you get 6 points on his basic skills. A shockwave released by a shield slam on the ground doesn't look much like something that'd silence ppl. What if: *Shaz'Van channels magic into his shield for 1s, immobile or with reduced MS. His next autoattack will use his shield (therefore doesn't gain weapon effects), will deal twice its damage, push the target back for 300u and unleash a magic wave that deals 80/105/120/135/150/165 (+0,5 AP + 0,5% Bonus helath) magic damage to all targets within 600 untis and silecne them for 1,5 seconds. *
INoKami (EUW)
: [Champion Concept] Loggrin, the lost Searcher
just... WOW Further thought on him: * Passive (Darkness): Active if he's alive. * I believe enemies should be able to somehow destroy shards, and they should be visible for the enemy team within a certain radius regardless of terrain. * Instead of putting a cooldown on his shards bounce-reveal/bounce-burst I'd rather make the shards travel slowly + be able to reveal a single zone at a time (so if a single shard bounces twice in 1s, the area revealed is only that of the second bounce). * His supernova feels quite OP with the root (plus a single target root on a supernova makes little temathic sense). What if: * W (Active): Summons a unmoving, indestructible star shard (with slightly different, more threateining, look) on the cursor location, dealing bounce damage in 450 radius area. * Grants vision for the area affected until 2s after it expires. * After 1s the star shard starts condensing: enemies on 450 ~ 600 radius are slowed by 15 ~ 75% (More the longer the star holds). Can be recasted to detonate. (When condensating, the star shard looks increasingly distorted with time). * After 3s of the condensing or when recasted, the condensed supernova explodes with its current effect radius dealing up to 130/170/210/250/290 (+1,5 AP) magic damage (minimum damage is 1/4, damage for non-champions and non-epics goes from 1/4 to 1/2 at 1s charge) * E: All shards fly with slightly increased speed (10/20/30/40/50%) towards himself or a selected ally. Those that do not bounce heal for said amount. * R (Passive): Enemy champs affected by Antilight take (20/35/50%) increased damage from shards and supernova.
: Idea for new champion: Valky, the Protective Reflex
Overall great (but I'm quite unconvinced about redirecting allied projectiles -- its troll potential is way to high)
: [Champion concept] Fighting Healer
Has high potential but lacks a hella lot of thought
RepοrtHer (EUNE)
: New Item Dread Plate
What if: **Dread Plate** * 300 HP * 45 Armor * 45 MR * 10% CDR * Unique Passive: 20% of the damage taken from skills is stored for 3s. * Unique Active: Next attack deals 10 (+1 x lvl) (+ stored dmg) as bonus physical damage (20s CD). * Build route: {{item:1029}} + {{item:3211}} + {{item:1029}} + 1000g (2800g)
ELIE (EUNE)
: So you want ad assasins (yasuo or rengar ) to get armor, crit chance and ad from a single item while giving them hard cc? {{sticker:zombie-brand-facepalm}}
I'd rather this item have Armor + MS (with bonus against nearby feared enemies) instead so if assassins get it they are forced to sacrifice raw damage.
: [ITEM SUG]Another Armor Item
I'd rather go for this instead, since your suggested passive looks much like Eternity * Build: {{item:1029}} + {{item:1029}} + {{item:3010}} + 500 (2200) * Stats: * 30 armor * 300 HP * 300 MP * UNIQUE - ETERNITY: 15% of damage taken from champions is gained as mana. (Doubled when under 30% mana) Spending mana restores 20% of mana spent as health, up to 15 per cast (toggle spells heal for up to 15 per second) (Doubled when under 30% health).
David 777 (EUW)
: It would be cool to have him scale a bit on AP similar to {{champion:5}} {{champion:121}} Changes on Passive: * Name: Holy Light * Voice effects: *shout* "Behold the Holy Light" when Holy Stance activates. * Taking damage from non-minions gives him a charge for 2s. Reaching 10 charges grants him Holy Stance. Cooldown 14/12/10/8s once Holy Stance wears off. * Grants +10/20/30/40 (+50% bonus armor) armor, +10/20/30/40 (+50% bonus MR) MR and (30% bonus AD + 10% AP) bonus AD. * Levels up with R. Changes on Q: * Significant buff on scaling because original was tiny (0.25AP + 0.7AD) *physical* damage * Seal and slow last 2/2.5/3/3.5/4s. * Slow amount 50/55/60/65/70% which decays to 20% in 1s. * **Holy Stance:** Bonus % increase scales with AP and deals bonus magical damage +50% (+1% every 100 AP) *magical* damage (totalling +150% damage at 1k AP) * **Holy Stance:** Champions apart from the first recieve only magical damage and get sealed and slowed by 20% for half the duration. Changes on W: * Sealed champions take 4% of their max health as *magical* dmg * If this ability ~~strikes a non-champion~~ *is cast out of combat* Quirlan regains 3/4/5/6/7% (+1% every 100AP) of his missing health when hitting. * **Holy Stance:** Sealed champions take an additional 8% (+1% every 100AP) of their current health as *true* dmg Changes on E: * Name: Inquisition Pursuit * Voice effects: on charge *shout* "Punishment for the sinners" * Voice effects: on blink *shout* "You Can't Run From Your Sins" * **Holy Stance:** Interrupts and roots target for 1s on blinking. Changes on R: * Name: Holy Burst * Voice effects: *shout* "Heathens Shall Burn" * 2/3/4% (+1% every 200AP) of enemies missing health as magic damage per second * 100/150/200 (+40% AP) inner zone magic damage * **Holy Stance:** Enables recasting this skill once 1.5s after initial cast. On recast, cancel any action, leap (0.5s, unstoppable) to the center, deal (150% inner damage), knock enemies up and gain a shield for 200/300/400 (+10% HP) for 4s.
Even better: * Passive: (change) * Name: Holy Light * Taking damage from non-minions or hitting an enemy champion with his skills grants him a stack of Holy Light for 5s. * Armor is slightly brighter with each stack. If Holy Stance is available, circle of light at his feet or some kind of halo appears. * Grants +1/2/3/4 (+5% bonus armor) armor, +1/2/3/4 (+5% bonus MR) MR per stack. * Levels up with R. * Casting any skill with max stacks activates Holy Stance, granting (30% bonus AD + 10% AP) bonus AD and mantaining Holy Light stacks. Cooldown 14/12/10/8s once it wears off. * Sword grows bright when Holy Stance is activated. (He becomes like a shining knight). * The passive looks like [THIS](https://cmkt-image-prd.global.ssl.fastly.net/0.1.0/ps/1324293/580/386/m1/fpnw/wm1/knight-.png?1464691388&s=135c27e467e43e6eeec5258cb2ca7d37) (with Holy Stance ON). * W: (addition) * Using this skill to activate Holy Stance also grants healing effect.
CheerocK (EUW)
: Upgrade - visibility of Summoner Spell cooldowns
I'd say put summs CD at both sides of the ult's green dot on allied champion portraits
: > [{quoted}](name=David 777,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=rNwokTX3,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2017-07-20T14:39:17.942+0000) > > *Resolute slam/smash* You know, I thought of Pulp Fiction earlier and I came up with a name - Furious Vengence. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wEnb9yIoes It also gave me another idea. Will update the ult with some of your suggestions. I also tweaked his passive so it grants lifesteal instead of health regen. That should be move useful for ADCs.
Skill costs seem way to low for lategame.
: > [{quoted}](name=David 777,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=rNwokTX3,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000100000000,timestamp=2017-07-20T18:32:35.166+0000) > > I&#x27;d say, keep it as HP/5. Here&#x27;s why: > > * He looks more like a team support rather than an ADC-only support. Any champ that isn&#x27;t basic attack reliant won&#x27;t benefit much from it. > * He himself can heavily benefit from HP/5 to recover the cost of his skills. He still gets health regen himself. Just not lifesteal. Good point about the fact that its limited to basic attacks though. Maybe spellvamp and lifesteal?
HP/5 is good for squishies and tanks alike, while any source of damage absorption is weaker on non-dps focused champs. It would be kind of a Janna's ulti but weaker and more constant. I think he should generate stacks from hitting enemy champs with his skills too. Something like: * Q --> 1 stack per champion hit * W --> 3 stacks * E --> 1 stack per champion slowed * R --> 4/7/10 stacks on cast * On nearby enemy or neutral monster (killed by ally) death: * Nearby minion / small monster death --> 1 stack * Nearby siege minion / super minion --> 2 stacks * Nearby big monster / huge monster --> 2 stacks * Nearby big pet / champion double --> 2 stacks * Nearby champion / epic monster --> 5 stacks 1 stack is lost every 1s. If no stacks have been generated within 7/8/9/10s, all stacks are lost. Caps at 10/15/20/25 stacks. Levels up with ult. 1 stack = 6HP (+0.2% max HP) /5 The cooldown on his Q passive still seems low, btw, since he can pretty much waltz among the enemy champs and continuously apply it. Too much free damage for a support. Plus something should be done to avoid exploits on his high mobility. I'd say: *Passive: When an enemy champion deals damage to a nearby ally champion (400u from Grigory), the enemy champion is marked for 3s. Grigory gains 15% increased movement speed against marked champions. Damaging marked champions deals them additional 5/20/25/30 + 5% of their max health as magic damage. Once the mark expires, enemy champions cannot be marked again for 10/9/8/7s.*
: Could cross region matchmaking ever be a thing? (QUESTION FOR RIOT)
I doubt giving players an average ping of over 200ms would ever be a thing in such a fast paced game. Still, cross-region games with nearby regions would not be such a bad idea. (EUW - EUNE, NA - LATAM, ...)
: > [{quoted}](name=David 777,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=rNwokTX3,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000001,timestamp=2017-07-20T14:39:17.942+0000) > > *Resolute slam/smash* You know, I thought of Pulp Fiction earlier and I came up with a name - Furious Vengence. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wEnb9yIoes It also gave me another idea. Will update the ult with some of your suggestions. I also tweaked his passive so it grants lifesteal instead of health regen. That should be move useful for ADCs.
> Will update the ult with some of your suggestions. The ulti 2/4/5s duration bugs me to no end. Can't you make it 2/3.5/5s? > increases the attack speed (10/15/20% + 0.20 bonus armor) If you make him build armor he'll be hard to kill unless focused. Maybe make him scale with AP? > Q: Furious Vengeance, 20 health, 10/9/8/7/6 cooldown, melee range > > Passive : Grigori gains 15% increased movement speed towards any enemy champion that dealt damage to a nearby (600 units) friendly champion within the last 3 seconds, and he inflicts additional damage to them from his attacks and abilities. (15/20/25/30 + 0.05% of their max health, magic damage) Ideally, damage over-time, so he doesn't benefit from Attack Speed. Plus, I believe you mean 5% of their max health > Active : Grigori strikes an enemy with his mace, knocking them back 300 units and dealing 50/75/100/125/150 (+0.05% max health) physical damage. Same, 5% max health > E : Cursed are the Weak, 10% health initially, 20/18/16/14/12 cooldown > > Grigori starts chanting hymns from his charred book, creating a zone around him that lasts 3 seconds. Enemies within this zone are slowed by 25% if they are facing away from Grigori, and in addition all enemies are grounded as long as they remain in the zone. Seems quite subpar for that enormous cost. ---------------------- Unique line for his W against Jarvan IV: *"I'll enjoy making you suffer."* Unique line for reviving with his R with an allied Sion nearby: *"This IS dying for Noxus."*
> I also tweaked his passive so it grants lifesteal instead of health regen. That should be move useful for ADCs. I'd say, keep it as HP/5. Here's why: * He looks more like a team support rather than an ADC-only support. Any champ that isn't basic attack reliant won't benefit much from it. * He himself can heavily benefit from HP/5 to recover the cost of his skills.
: > [{quoted}](name=David 777,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=rNwokTX3,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-07-17T09:05:10.449+0000) > > A) He&#x27;s got a mace, let him use his mace on his Q. > B) Don&#x27;t make a %health cost per second, do instead a %health cost on activation + flat cost per second. > C) Cooler ulti (plus added countermechanics): > > ***R : Martyr of Holy Noxus*** > 90/80/70 cooldown, No cost > > *Grigori chanels for 1.5s, shouting *I&#x27;ll die for a stronger Noxus* (or similar). He&#x27;s immobilized for the whole chanel. Cooldown halved if interrupted (by hard CC except snare, plus immune to fear since he doesn&#x27;t even fear death) or killed during chanel. > He then creates a small area around himself (300u radius), and a bigger area (600/700/800u radius), both lasting for 2/3.5/5s. > Grigori gains CC immunity in the smaller area, and extends the duration of both areas by 0.25s every 0.25s he remains inside, up to 4/7/10s. > The inner area&#x27;s terrain cannot be altered. > The smaller area vanishes if Grigori leaves it. > Dealing Grigori lethal damage inside the smaller area makes him a Martyr: he stays undying for the duration of the ultimate, is confined to the larger area and gains 20/30/40% MS. The duration of the ultimate is extended to the maximum and its bonuses increased by 50%, and the smaller area vanishes. > Grigori takes 30/65/100% increased damage for the duration, and his bonus resistances are reduced by 50%. > Same AS and CDR bonuses. > Damage bonus changed to 15/15/15% + 0.6/0.8/1% every 200hp. (+40% dmg bonus at 5k HP).* Not sure I understand the ult, where are the benefits to the allied team? Yeah, might make his Q use his mace. Trying to think of a good, thematic name for it.
> Not sure I understand the ult, where are the benefits to the allied team? The benefits to his team are more or less the same (damage one is heavily reduced, otherwise it would reach +65% dmg at 5k HP -- now it's 40% at 5k HP), however, he gets confined to the center of his area if he wants to extend the benefits to the maximum duration.
: > [{quoted}](name=David 777,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=rNwokTX3,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-07-17T09:05:10.449+0000) > > A) He&#x27;s got a mace, let him use his mace on his Q. > B) Don&#x27;t make a %health cost per second, do instead a %health cost on activation + flat cost per second. > C) Cooler ulti (plus added countermechanics): > > ***R : Martyr of Holy Noxus*** > 90/80/70 cooldown, No cost > > *Grigori chanels for 1.5s, shouting *I&#x27;ll die for a stronger Noxus* (or similar). He&#x27;s immobilized for the whole chanel. Cooldown halved if interrupted (by hard CC except snare, plus immune to fear since he doesn&#x27;t even fear death) or killed during chanel. > He then creates a small area around himself (300u radius), and a bigger area (600/700/800u radius), both lasting for 2/3.5/5s. > Grigori gains CC immunity in the smaller area, and extends the duration of both areas by 0.25s every 0.25s he remains inside, up to 4/7/10s. > The inner area&#x27;s terrain cannot be altered. > The smaller area vanishes if Grigori leaves it. > Dealing Grigori lethal damage inside the smaller area makes him a Martyr: he stays undying for the duration of the ultimate, is confined to the larger area and gains 20/30/40% MS. The duration of the ultimate is extended to the maximum and its bonuses increased by 50%, and the smaller area vanishes. > Grigori takes 30/65/100% increased damage for the duration, and his bonus resistances are reduced by 50%. > Same AS and CDR bonuses. > Damage bonus changed to 15/15/15% + 0.6/0.8/1% every 200hp. (+40% dmg bonus at 5k HP).* Not sure I understand the ult, where are the benefits to the allied team? Yeah, might make his Q use his mace. Trying to think of a good, thematic name for it.
> Yeah, might make his Q use his mace. Trying to think of a good, thematic name for it. *Resolute slam/smash*
David 777 (EUW)
: This one got better dancing parts https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYnVYJDxu2Q or this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16y1AkoZkmQ
And actually, the looks of Farrell (the dancing) dude in the first video could be Grigori's base skin.
: New Champion Idea
Looks quite cool.
: *NEW CHAMPION CONCEPT* Ireness, The Brewmistress
Perhaps she needs more slows to the enemies, but she looks quite cool at any rate.
bruehl (EUW)
: Rikyu - The Shadow Archer
Looks good for the moment. (Sadly, it looks very incomplete) {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} Keep going
jOhNyPz (EUNE)
: there is surgeon shen and akali is even in the splash art with him
and there's Dr. Mundo too {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: Appearance - {{champion:157}} Passive - {{champion:122}} Q - {{champion:53}} W - {{champion:67}} E - {{champion:17}} R - {{champion:23}} The definition of cancer pick this would be, an undying, blood-stacking, ranged-attacking, tank shredding, poisonous thing under Yasuo's image.
I'd say {{champion:254}} W instead, so you get extra attack speed and armor shred, without losing much damage Plus get some long ranged champ as base if you want ranged attacks
: > [{quoted}](name=David 777,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=rNwokTX3,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-07-16T20:04:47.914+0000) > > It&#x27;d be interesting to se how much damage and cc your skills deal, their scaling, costs and cd > Even if it&#x27;s just a rough draft > Something like: > > *Q: Staggering Blow, (flat, low, increases with lvl) 40/50/60/70/80 health, (med. cd low level, low cd high level) 12/10/8/6/4 cooldown, attack modifier* > > *Grigori deals his next basic attack with his mace, knocking them back a short distance (2 teemos or so) and slowing them (hard, short slow; 70% decaying over 1.5s).* > > *Deals weak base damage (60/80/100/120/140) but scales decently with bonus health (10%).* > > *Deals magic damage.* K, I added some stats and made a change to his Q. Its now more of an AoE close range shout, rather than a mace strike, to fit in with his theme of using his words as a source of his power.
A) He's got a mace, let him use his mace on his Q. B) Don't make a %health cost per second, do instead a %health cost on activation + flat cost per second. C) Cooler ulti (plus added countermechanics): ***R : Martyr of Holy Noxus*** 90/80/70 cooldown, No cost *Grigori chanels for 1.5s, shouting *I'll die for a stronger Noxus* (or similar). He's immobilized for the whole chanel. Cooldown halved if interrupted (by hard CC except snare, plus immune to fear since he doesn't even fear death) or killed during chanel. He then creates a small area around himself (300/350/400u radius), and a bigger area (600/700/800u radius), both lasting for 2/3.5/5s. Grigori gains CC immunity in the smaller area, and extends the duration of both areas by 0.25s every 0.25s he remains inside, up to twice the base duration. The inner area's terrain cannot be altered. The smaller area vanishes if Grigori leaves it. Dealing Grigori lethal damage inside the smaller area makes him a Martyr: he stays undying for the duration of the ultimate, is confined to the larger area, gains CC immunity and 30/40/50% MS. The duration of the ultimate is extended to three times its base duration and its bonuses increased by 50%, and the smaller area vanishes. Grigori takes 30/65/100% increased damage for the duration, and his bonus resistances are reduced by 50%. **Bonuses for the team (excluding himself):** Same AS and CDR bonuses. Damage bonus changed to 15/15/15% + 0.6/0.8/1% every 200hp. (+40% dmg bonus at 5k HP).*
: > [{quoted}](name=David 777,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=rNwokTX3,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-07-16T00:43:17.342+0000) > > {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} > Dance, better if it&#x27;s from Booney M - Rasputin instead Yeah, actually. I just watched through it and there's a bit starting at around 2:40 that could work. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvDMlk3kSYg
This one got better dancing parts https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYnVYJDxu2Q or this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16y1AkoZkmQ
: > [{quoted}](name=David 777,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=rNwokTX3,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-07-16T00:43:17.342+0000) > > {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} > Dance, better if it&#x27;s from Booney M - Rasputin instead Yeah, actually. I just watched through it and there's a bit starting at around 2:40 that could work. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvDMlk3kSYg
It'd be interesting to se how much damage and cc your skills deal, their scaling, costs and cd Even if it's just a rough draft Something like: *Q: Staggering Blow, (flat, low, increases with lvl) 40/50/60/70/80 health, (med. cd low level, low cd high level) 12/10/8/6/4 cooldown, attack modifier* *Grigori deals his next basic attack with his mace, knocking them back a short distance (2 teemos or so) and slowing them (hard, short slow; 70% decaying over 1.5s).* *Deals weak base damage (60/80/100/120/140) but scales decently with bonus health (10%).* *Deals magic damage.*
Show more

David 777

Level 264 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion