: Hey man, I'm interested in your offer add me ig - Seymour Gash
If you want to top lane sure.
Rioter Comments
Infernape (EUW)
: It's intentional. Sion and Kog'Maw can do the exact same thing.
Is it not defeating the point of the objective? to be alive to get the ascension? I understand it is intentional, but it is also very unfair and unbalance for this quick game mode.
Rioter Comments
: Well look. If you want to 1 shot or something like that do like this. First Q ,E, and then with your W try to fling them in your e for more damage.
True, ive only played about 10 - 15 games with her, i realised she isnt as strong as she used to be, but still decent. Ill try it out. Thanks {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Doomley (EUW)
: >ive had 400-600 AP with Taliyah and done less than 1/5th of a champions health, even when they have no magic resist items. Try hitting the enemy with your abilities.
i hit vayne with my Q and i mean all of it, not just 1 shot or a couple, all of the Q
Rioter Comments
: Silver/Gold adc looking for support
Feel free to add me - S3 - played 13/14 ranked games and just stopped. Daz2573
: Looking for some people EUW Silver
Im also looking for a new team, my old one kind of turned into dick heads. Well 1 of them. I play jungle top and mid.
Rioter Comments
: I havent gotten any friend request yet bro. Have you spelt it properly? "MADSKILLTW" thats it.
I already have you added man.
: I wouldn't mind. However, I pretty much play Thresh support unless he's banned or picked. (Currently S4 btw). Other supports that I might play are: Leona, Sona. I dont mind playing: SIon, Taric, Janna, and some more. My speciality niche picks include: Darius, Ezreal.
Added you, will play a few games with you, see how it all goes man. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: I'm Plat 5 adc but will happily play support. Tried adding you in game.
Added you, my team are a bit weary due to your rank, but im cool with you playing with us.
Rioter Comments
: I can play every role and if I dont do solo que(where I have to carry or lose most games) I dont mind playing support so we can switch sometimes. Although I prefer jungle, mid or top
> [{quoted}](name=maxo1999,realm=EUW,application-id=WtAasNBw,discussion-id=UzMuGeGh,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-10-04T10:08:02.089+0000) > > I can play every role and if I dont do solo que(where I have to carry or lose most games) I dont mind playing support so we can switch sometimes. Although I prefer jungle, mid or top Ive added you
: I main support, if you need an extra player? I'm S2 at the moment.
> [{quoted}](name=DefinitelyNotJon,realm=EUW,application-id=WtAasNBw,discussion-id=UzMuGeGh,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2016-10-04T10:57:21.273+0000) > > I main support, if you need an extra player? I'm S2 at the moment. I've Added you
Rempai (EUW)
: How do I look for people to play with? I'm not that good
MadTrick (EUW)
: G5 Supp Main LF Good adc
Hello, i am silver 4 (dont play ranked often) my friend is Bronze (his elo is so broken, he actually plays better than me) and we are looking for a support for our team we are making. Feel free to add me if you dont mind playing with us.
PutteBadBoy (EUNE)
: Looking for partners to play with (Around silver)
Hello, feel free to add me on LOL, i have a team that i play with (4 people)
: Looking for bronze/silver to play ranked with.
May i just ask what role you play? or which you prefer to play, as i have a team and we are looking for a support. Id normally play support but ive adapted to different lanes. Plus, who are we kidding, who mains support?
Liƒe (EUW)
: Support Main (Silver4) LF Adc !
Hello, im daz, me and my team are looking for a support main, we have a decent team that consists of me and a group of friends. I would normally main support, but ive adapted to other lanes in recent times. IGN of my team: Daz2573 DannyDawber98 Senomuna (only level 20 or above) Gamer (cant remember lol name ALSO LEVEL 20+) Your addition would be highly appreciated. Im silver 4, but i am looking to get higher as we play.

Daz2573

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion