: I'm done with Leauge and its stupid META
Exactly. As cool as it is to see a player from my own country, being a small country such as Sweden going to Worlds gayer the win against H2K. He played Tristana twice. There is No problem question that the ADC roles is generally just brainless and completely unfair due to how easy it is to play. The only ADC Okay could respect is Ezreal who I enjoy playing but this is what I'm referring to. If I win a game as someone brain dead such as Syndra (who Caps played) I wouldn't be happy, at all. Because her ultimate is complete trash click point put on a blindfold and delete someone squishy after landing an easy stun. Why did Rekkles not play Ezreal? Why did Caps not play Vel Koz? Because they are so much harder to play and fairer. This is why I'm having such a hard time climbing. I'm to revolved around being fair, wanting a fair game but obviously my pick barely matters since the enemy most likely won't have my mindset. It's a shame, I usually have to sit duck at tower, this is why I'm generally not having fun playing League of Legends. About "git gid". Yes I'm not great, I'm pretty good at strategy though, I usually lead my team with pings but I also tilt quiet a lot due to unfair competition. And not skill based which is what I'm seeking.
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: > People climb by abusing the Meta, that is number one tip to climb and easiest way. Where did you get this tip? Because as far as i know while most youtubers tend to talk and play what's CURRENTLY strong, but whenever the talk comes on how to climb seriously they suggest to just stick to your own champions and basiclly to ignore the meta. Sticking to meta is ussually suggeszted only if it's a role you're not familiar with.
> [{quoted}](name=Enjutsu,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=tOAfcEug,comment-id=00030000000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-18T04:12:51.445+0000) > > Where did you get this tip? Because as far as i know while most youtubers tend to talk and play what's CURRENTLY strong, but whenever the talk comes on how to climb seriously they suggest to just stick to your own champions and basiclly to ignore the meta. > > Sticking to meta is ussually suggeszted only if it's a role you're not familiar with. Because of obvious reasons, Met means most efficient, most efficient means higher win rate, higher win rate means more fun regardless of said champion being absolute boring trash to play for most people in ranked. Here i am handicapping myself not because I want to but because it's more fun to me. Not winning is not fun but I'd rather win knowing I didn't do too bad instead of getting freelo cheese win.
: I don't think you should be playing Riven when you are a Bronze 3 player. Although you have an advantage against Cho since you have higher mobility and dmg early ... however Riven is mechanically demanding, so you should be playing something easier. Also everyone has 1 ban now, so why are you not banning Cho?
> [{quoted}](name=Kedren Aderac,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=tOAfcEug,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2017-09-18T01:12:54.223+0000) > > I don't think you should be playing Riven when you are a Bronze 3 player. While my mechanical skill is far above most bronze players, I'm usually the one ever buying control wards, ever warding the jungle. My main fault is at looking at my character versus the minimap. I just often can't do it. So what if I have a ward against ganks, the time window in where my ward would show an upcoming ganks is rarely long enough for me to react. I try not to push minion wave and stay at tower though. > Although you have an advantage against Cho since you have higher mobility and dmg early ... however Riven is mechanically demanding, so you should be playing something easier. No I'm used to play high skill capped champions. Riven isn't hard, harder than some lame Vi mains sure but I've already learned to make use of whether to use Q to dodge or deal dagen if E is on CD. > Also everyone has 1 ban now, so why are you not banning Cho? Because Garen is equally annoying to play against with his silence. This game has more than one hard counter so the ban system is not always helpful.
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: Is it so hard to believe that someone could climb without blindly fallowing the meta? Maybe you're not climbing because you're so stuck to it?
> [{quoted}](name=Enjutsu,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=tOAfcEug,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2017-09-17T13:57:29.440+0000) > > Is it so hard to believe that someone could climb without blindly fallowing the meta? Yes it is so hard to believe it. People climb by abusing the Meta, that is number one tip to climb and easiest way. Unless your'e boosted by another player that changed things around. > Maybe you're not climbing because you're so stuck to it? What makes you think I'm stuck to it? Dosen't make any sense since I never follow or look up the meta I just play what champion that requires amounts of mechanical skill over point and click trash adc's.
Scrinnid (EUNE)
: Lol. Dodge q, dodge w, proceed to wreck. It all comes down to cooldowns
> [{quoted}](name=Scrinnid,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=tOAfcEug,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2017-09-17T08:37:54.404+0000) > > Lol. Dodge q, dodge w, proceed to wreck. It all comes down to cooldowns Yes dodge a huge AOE silence than only something like flash could do. Sounds good man.
joeyloey (EUNE)
: I think u just dont understand what is your job in team...u should be able to farm on top at any matchup and avoid trades as much as u can when u know that u will be deleted...ur time will come at lane when ur jungler arrives...and using teleport for tale a team objective....like tp bot, get kills or even if u didnt kill botlane but forced them back cause of low hp or summs available its free to kill tower, drake and come back to deff ur tower or swap with botlane....u can fall behind at any matchup, but u need to accept it when it happens and dont just try to be a hero 1v1 trying tooutplay ur laner when u are 0/2...u will probably lose it and just allow ur laner do whatever he wants (take tower, roam) find other waits to comeback...stop play solo amd be a teamplayer...no way u will not climb...and try play meta...remember that winning is always fun...play meta = win more game = more fun
> [{quoted}](name=joeyloey,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=tOAfcEug,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-09-17T06:16:23.223+0000) >and try play meta...remember that winning is always fun...play meta = win more game = more fun God's hell no. There is a reason the are so many who stay away from the meta. I rather play a fun champion than abuse game mechanics like stealth (oh god).
Enjutsu (EUNE)
: Having no problem not playing by the meta and im climbing just fine.
> [{quoted}](name=Enjutsu,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=tOAfcEug,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-09-17T04:49:55.476+0000) > > Having no problem not playing by the meta and im climbing just fine. Interesting, sounds like bs to me. You either Meta or you're constantly lucky. I Game of Thrones to bronze 2 so I "climbed" too but the number of times meta said "hey fk you" was regularly.
: > META slave sheep \o/ as meta slave i am at bot .\o/ But i lose sometimes too. > I played well mostly, but couldn't climb further than Bronze duo to having bad team matchups, I didn't constantly get hard countered but what I did get was feeders and actual trolls quiet a lot in Ranked so that took away from having fun. Meta slaves are at gold + if not plat+. > I also got banned for 14 days for flaming enemy Cho Gath saying "good job Riven" after the second and third death by him and "this Riven". ... Yes riot should gave you a reward for trashtalking .Also they should auto promote you to diamond 5 so you will play against all meta slaves :D ___________________________________ > "K lol you won't be missed scrub" is what I will get. Whatever, I'll have to find another game. When you make these posts yes.I agree that at the moment some champions are really strong.And i am asking for bans from my rest which i never used to do (soraka/janna/cho are pretty strong yes). However when i play against a "bad" janna and lose i won't trashtalk because janna is naturally stronger than nami atm.I will learn form my mistakes (ban janna). I might try to play janna too (i already practised and play her at soloq same for soraka).If i don't enjoy playing them..i stop playing yes. I will play something till riot nerf these champions or items.Aram ,normals,lv up a new account or do something else . So i would say the answer is "it's mixed".Game is fine if you want to make enjoyable for you.It's not if you refuse to do it. I am playing nami since season she was always an even champion.Sometimes meta made my bot lane terrible..i tried to solve it with my own way.
> [{quoted}](name=Achates NamiXxX,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=tOAfcEug,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-09-17T03:07:51.661+0000) > Meta slaves are at gold + if not plat+. No they are certainly here in Bronze too, a different META but there is still some that goes exceptionally well often and gets abused. > ... Yes riot should gave you a reward for trashtalking .Also they should auto promote you to diamond 5 so you will play against all meta slaves :D Well I'm not entirely sure if you read what I said but they started harassing me first, I couldv'e muted them but I didn't cause lane was already lost and I've pretty much given up already duo to tilt. > I might try to play janna too (i already practised and play her at soloq same for soraka).If i don't enjoy playing them..i stop playing yes. I don't enjoy most Champions and for those I do I usually just lose lane duo to some assassin 1 shotting you almost at level 6. > I will play something till riot nerf these champions or items.Aram ,normals,lv up a new account or do something else . Those Diablo like games seem pretty shallow. I mean techinally this game is balanced if you do pick counter picks constantly and just trade the picks with whomever wanted to play that Champion so you can counter them immediatly except for the one who picks first I guess. The problem is I don't care about picking counter picks, I pick what I feel like and usually gets punnished for it hard. Which is why I'm mostly not having fun.
Zantonny (EUW)
: If you time your TP right, you wont lose tower to it. Cho and Garen aren't strong turret pushers. If you aim to get a TP down when your lane opponent has just gone back, quickly turning around a fight, which Riven is very good at, it wont matter if your lane opponent tries to TP down too, a both will quickly be shredded by the ADC you have there. You can stay bot to rush the botlane turret for first tower gold if you think your tower will fall, at least then you mitigate how much effect your losing lane has on the game while empowering another lane. This is especially strong if the drake available is a Mountain or infernal, as those can be huge deciders as the game progresses and taking the first turret botlane puts you in a great position to take it. You can also roam to mid to gank there too, Riven roams quite well due to her mobility and CC. It isn't all about your own lane, or laning phase in general. You can make plays and lean a game in your favour massively even from a losing position. Even if it's just stealing some enemy jungle camps when their jungler turns up botlane, you can help slow down the enemies rate snowball potential.
I guess that sounds like a sound strategy, I never actually do TP to another lane, I use to it go back to mine allways. Oh well, I would like to try that but that would be 2 weeks away. Thanks
Zantonny (EUW)
: There's never really an excuse to die 1v1 in lane, even into a counter. You should know yours, and your opponents, damage outputs well enough that you can avid a fight if you don't win it. Garen and Cho can easily by baited into shoving the lane, just farm under turret and try to get a TP roam into botlane. Riven has pretty good CC and damage, a well timed botlane roam could put you ahead as well as your botlane. Giving you power in another lane to carry you.
I disagree but then again I'm bronze so my opinion is invalid. If I go bot lane top lanes turret is destroyed before I can ping for assist top. And I will probaly get an assist anyway or be flamed for taking the adcs kill. I tried to stay under turret. I only engaged once the melee minions came into turret range, I tried to AOE the entire wave and get some gold but Cho silences me, knocks me up then ultimates me and I'm deleted.
Zantonny (EUW)
: By that logic, shouldn't your opponents also get destroyed and tilt if one person on your team gets fed? Ban chogath (Worthwhile ban anyway), stomp lane opponent, gg?
Absolutely, I always symphatize when enemy teams adc feeds 2/16. If I ban Cho they will pick Garen and I'm dead again. You have on ban, it's impossible to ban all the Champions who can destroy you blindfolded.
Zantonny (EUW)
: This game will always have a meta. It's just not possible for the game to not. Plenty of Riven mains climb, why can't you?
> [{quoted}](name=Zantonny,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=tOAfcEug,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-09-17T02:39:17.702+0000) > > This game will always have a meta. It's just not possible for the game to not. > > Plenty of Riven mains climb, why can't you? Becuase I'm garbage I guess, I can't win against a Cho Gath. My elo gets aboslutely destroyed when one enemy gets fed and the tilt start.
ShadWooo (EUNE)
: You are absolutely right. I also love being oneshoted during cc chain by the meta champion Riven building meta duskblade.
> [{quoted}](name=ShadWooo,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=tOAfcEug,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-09-17T02:36:28.655+0000) > > You are absolutely right. I also love being oneshoted during cc chain by the meta champion Riven building meta duskblade. True but item's armor nullifies lethality, Cho Gath has TRUE damage.
Rioter Comments
: ehm... Do you speak of competitive soccer? In your example then, every single soccer player would be maxed out on the shit, lol. Why? Because, money. The better your team plays within the rules, the more money you get. Simple. Say Money = LP for League, same thing.
> [{quoted}](name=FluffyPidgeon,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=wqInW5Vm,comment-id=000c000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-14T11:42:41.916+0000) > > ehm... Do you speak of competitive soccer? In your example then, every single soccer player would be maxed out on the shit, lol. Why? Because, money. The better your team plays within the rules, the more money you get. Simple. Say Money = LP for League, same thing. Your right, greed, that is where I differ from like 99% of ranked players. In video games, I don't go for money, I go for competition but what is competition when some people abuse OP Champions and items? Why do I not abuse then? Because it's so BORING. That's why. Maybe Leauge isn't for me.
: i agree imaqtpie on xerath is totally useless, but sometimes he win games in challenger with him while you lose most of your games, so you are not better =) One more thing is that, you are maybe really better on some champions , than high elo players, but thats not enough, you should learn how to win your games, i mean ( positioning, kitting, splitpush, taking objectives, etc) You can be 30/0 and lose or 5/16 and carry your team, especially if you are bronze, so don't talk about "broken, garbage, easy to play or even NOOB champs" you are just bad , admit it. Syndra is easy to play.... against hard stuck bronze2 LOL, Katarina is a joke just because you never have played against katarina higher rank than bronze/silver LOL, for sure against you and other players in your elo i will be 30+ every game.
> [{quoted}](name=Bløødy Dagger,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=wqInW5Vm,comment-id=0012,timestamp=2017-09-14T13:12:10.657+0000) > you are just bad , admit it. I'm not claiming I'm better than Challenger players I know I'm. not. Unfortunate that you had to even think that is what I meant because I wasn't. It depends what you compare me to. Compared to Bronze, I'm definatly not. I've played against silver and won more than I've lost so there maybe too. Tell me this: If I play Xerath against their Akali and I ask for our jungler to help with ganks and he dosent so I die twice to her. How is that my fault? Our jungler could easly gank her since she was at our turret ALL the time not to mention she tower dived twice. There is nothing I can do except try to push her off, otherwise mid lane would lose in an instant.
: 10 000 viewer was able to see how bad you really are with zerath https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DJUVuKSWAAErkqV.jpg:large 43 minute and only 160 cs
> [{quoted}](name=willbossde94,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=z01dgdVi,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-09-13T20:51:38.800+0000) > > 10 000 viewer was able to see how bad you really are with zerath https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DJUVuKSWAAErkqV.jpg:large > 43 minute and only 160 cs Oh please, look at my daamge, I usually have the highest in the game. Idiot. cs isn't everything. My win rate is high with Xerath and I often outplay my opponent so yeah your opinion is simply wrong.
IYWHBGHFYM (EUNE)
: EUW, is full of shit heads who do not take ranked seriously! I am gold and i'll tell you that ranked is %%%%ed up when ur mmr gets stuck.. Your skill doesn't matter!
> [{quoted}](name=IYWHBGHFYM,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=z01dgdVi,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2017-09-13T18:29:09.942+0000) > > EUW, is full of shit heads who do not take ranked seriously! > > I am gold and i'll tell you that ranked is %%%%ed up when ur mmr gets stuck.. > > Your skill doesn't matter! THANK you, these garbage boosted players think they are cool calling bronzies scrubs when in reaility, a lot of bronze players are good but get aboslutely useless team mates. Like last game I got 2/0/13 as Thresh support. Yeah im so bad arent I. Have gotten about 6 S ranks in 2 days or so.
: If you are bronze you have no reason to talk, Elo boosters can win games 1v5 if they wanted to. Blaming your team won't do you any good, some games you will lose and get afk or feeders but if you are good enough you can solo carry.
> [{quoted}](name=Nemesis Reaper27,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=z01dgdVi,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-09-13T17:19:34.823+0000) > > If you are bronze you have no reason to talk, Elo boosters can win games 1v5 if they wanted to. Blaming your team won't do you any good, some games you will lose and get afk or feeders but if you are good enough you can solo carry. Really, that's asking a lot to solo carry when top goes 2/5 and jungler goes 0/12. I played Thresh support and went 2/2/6. I did good but their MF one shotted almost everyone and had all items far before us. That is not possible to carry, you're lying if your'e saying you can just carry that. I sure can't as support, that's riddiculous to suggest. I might be able to if I was carry but I wasn't. So yes, I can definatly blame my team for that.
Rioter Comments
: poor bronze3 crying about "OP" champions ;-; Veigar is OP? damn boy, you are stupid for real, i can't call my self a good player, but ..... i can literally smash even diamond5-4 player veigar main, dude this champion is trash. if u want to play something with skill cap and op at the same time, then learn to play champions like Katarina, Zed,Orianna,Syndra Riven even trashsuo Believe or not, Katarina have skill cap, yes shes easy for mastering, but hard for learning. If we follow your logic, so all these players in challenger like Faker, Bjergsen, Imaqtpie, Huni play unfairly because they abuse with meta champions. Come on, this is bronze, you can climb with soraka jungle there.
> [{quoted}](name=Bløødy Dagger,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=wqInW5Vm,comment-id=0011,timestamp=2017-09-13T01:39:16.417+0000) > > poor bronze3 crying about "OP" champions ;-; > > Veigar is OP? damn boy, you are stupid for real, i can't call my self a good player, but ..... i can literally smash even diamond5-4 player veigar main, dude this champion is trash. > if u want to play something with skill cap and op at the same time, then learn to play champions like Katarina, Zed,Orianna,Syndra Riven even trashsuo > Believe or not, Katarina have skill cap, yes shes easy for mastering, but hard for learning. > > If we follow your logic, so all these players in challenger like Faker, Bjergsen, Imaqtpie, Huni play unfairly because they abuse with meta champions. > > Come on, this is bronze, you can climb with soraka jungle there. Syndra is trash and garbage easy to play, Katarina is a joke, the others do have skill cap. Regardless, I only play high skill cap Champions anyway so I don't need a tip from anyone, I pick those with a fun looking complex kit, that is all. They do yes, they play broken garbage champions, not that they are not skilled by any means. They just choose to play many garbage champions. Fact is, I'm better than Imaqtipie with Xerath, another high skill cap pure SKILL shot mage.
DearPear (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=DeBlueSeven,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=wqInW5Vm,comment-id=00080001000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-13T01:01:35.881+0000) > > Are you trying to troll me now because you seem to lack reading comprehension? As I said LOOK at my match history, here you go, you seem lazy: http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=deblueseven > > And tell me I'm not usually better than most but the game I lose I am rarely the issue. You're not usually better. And you won't improve if you keep thinking that way :)
> [{quoted}](name=DearPear,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=wqInW5Vm,comment-id=000800010001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-13T01:06:48.901+0000) > > You're not usually better. And you won't improve if you keep thinking that way :) I am usually better, you are just trying to troll me, sorry I'm resistant to that when it comes to this topic because I myself am a realist who would accept if I feed or ruin it for the team, I'm not a challenger or whatever, but it's a fact that i'm superior to most Bronze I come across as well it's a fact that I know how to ward, have map awareness and play safe. I'm usually the only one in my team placing control wards in tactical spots. I also get S rank regualry, got 3 in a row recently so please just piss off. Because you have no argument what so ever except "scrubzies lel". That's just pathethic and immature. Learn some manners and learn to make a statement with factual evidence instead of petty trolling. I'm also improving a ton every game from mistakes so you are wrong again and again and it's just really dissapointing to have to waste my time reading your incompetent ways of debating.
DearPear (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=DeBlueSeven,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=wqInW5Vm,comment-id=000800010001000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-13T00:12:35.765+0000) > > Acutally I got 2 adc feeders in my in a row. Idiot. Before judging me without anything to back it up with except for "hurr, bronzeee scrubz lul". Piss off dude, look at my match history, I'm doing great except for the times when my team just can't play. Again with the justifications and everything.
> [{quoted}](name=DearPear,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=wqInW5Vm,comment-id=0008000100010000000000000000,timestamp=2017-09-13T00:42:03.622+0000) > > Again with the justifications and everything. Are you trying to troll me now because you seem to lack reading comprehension? As I said LOOK at my match history, here you go, you seem lazy: http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=deblueseven And tell me I'm not usually better than most but the game I lose I am rarely the issue.
DearPear (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=DeBlueSeven,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=wqInW5Vm,comment-id=0008000100010000,timestamp=2017-09-12T21:33:59.415+0000) > > Whu... are you talking about? I'm in Bronze 3 close to 2. Why am I bronze 3? Because I got an inter with 0/12 because our mid didnt ss at one point. Game after that we had an AFK Teemo. So yeah, dosen't lie in me. Like I said I rarely ever feed, I usually win unless someimtes I'm up against garbage champions. You got ONE inter, therefore you are bronze 3. Delusional.
> [{quoted}](name=DearPear,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=wqInW5Vm,comment-id=00080001000100000000,timestamp=2017-09-13T00:00:12.328+0000) > > You got ONE inter, therefore you are bronze 3. Delusional. Acutally I got 2 adc feeders in my in a row. Idiot. Before judging me without anything to back it up with except for "hurr, bronzeee scrubz lul". Piss off dude, look at my match history, I'm doing great except for the times when my team just can't play.
JlyKyM007 (EUW)
: Random Auto Repairs before the loading screen
Me too, got 20 minute leaver buster for 5 games. Riot Games are idiots.
29Freedom (EUW)
: Bronze 1... i guess your way of playing league brought you all the way *cough cough* up there.
> [{quoted}](name=29Freedom,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=wqInW5Vm,comment-id=000800010001,timestamp=2017-09-12T20:05:20.397+0000) > > Bronze 1... i guess your way of playing league brought you all the way *cough cough* up there. Whu... are you talking about? I'm in Bronze 3 close to 2. Why am I bronze 3? Because I got an inter with 0/12 because our mid didnt ss at one point. Game after that we had an AFK Teemo. So yeah, dosen't lie in me. Like I said I rarely ever feed, I usually win unless someimtes I'm up against garbage champions.
29Freedom (EUW)
: The given answers on your question are ridiculous. Why giving the enemies a chance in ranked? I really hope I have to face you in my next ranked game, free LP xD And to answer your question about the fun of playing OP champs: to destroy the enemy. Simple
> [{quoted}](name=29Freedom,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=wqInW5Vm,comment-id=0010,timestamp=2017-09-12T20:04:16.242+0000) > > The given answers on your question are ridiculous. Why giving the enemies a chance in ranked? I really hope I have to face you in my next ranked game, free LP xD > > And to answer your question about the fun of playing OP champs: to destroy the enemy. Simple They aren't, they are educated and fair, I care about a balanced fair game where there are no broken champions with too much in their kit. That is all. Which is why I'm not a garbage player who plays Vi, Fizz, Blitzcrank, Tryndamre, Tristana or any adc what so ever. Yet I win often, feels good man.
: First and by far most important thing you learn very fast while playing league (yet some people seem to have difficulties when it comes to graps it): There's no such thing as supposedly OP picks that a respectable feeder can't pick and still have a supremely horrible game with.
> [{quoted}](name=Sarchiapon,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=wqInW5Vm,comment-id=000f,timestamp=2017-09-12T18:59:42.417+0000) > There's no such thing as supposedly OP picks No such thing eh? Look at tristana, broken engage and escape ability plus her W is insane. And then we have Janna who can basically make your adc never lose lane if she is remotely competent.
: They don't allow drugs though, champions are allowed. Those are the facts.
Yes but it works the same, so many dumb people dont understand the word fair. If they have OP Champions, that is the same as allowing drugs, but they don't allow drugs because it is lame and not worthy of proving anything just like some Champions. THAT is a fact.
Wõlf (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=DeBlueSeven,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=l2cs8Pqi,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-09-10T00:04:16.345+0000) > > So i've come to conlcusions where I rarely ever feed and often contribute with a lot of assists or kills Looking at your op.gg you constantly feed, your overall win ratio is terrible and your most played champions do not have positive winrates apart from ezreal and xerath. Get out of the mindset that you are good and your team is bad and you'll improve, ofc your going to be matched with bad players in bronze 3.. Yet another %%%%%%ed feed my ego post.
> [{quoted}](name=Wõlf,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=l2cs8Pqi,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2017-09-10T11:28:21.892+0000) > > Looking at your op.gg you constantly feed, your overall win ratio is terrible and your most played champions do not have positive winrates apart from ezreal and xerath. Get out of the mindset that you are good and your team is bad and you'll improve, ofc your going to be matched with bad players in bronze 3.. > Yet another %%%%%%ed feed my ego post. %%%% you, that is bullshit. I got one feeder 0/12 2 games ago, last game I got Teemo AFK I got demoted. But hey I'm so bad I can't carry that right? My winrate is great with high skill champions like Ezreal, Xerath and Vel coz so I'm NOT a noob!
: We all know what fairness is. But do you know what "competitive" means?
> [{quoted}](name=Ornnographic P,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=wqInW5Vm,comment-id=000c00000000,timestamp=2017-09-12T17:42:10.627+0000) > > We all know what fairness is. > > But do you know what "competitive" means? I do. Think about Soccer, if say for some reason they allowed Steroids ({{champion:1}} and {{champion:86}} ), would you rather prove your Strength and Speed ({{champion:101}} or {{champion:157}} ) without Steroids or would you be lame and choose to easy way no skill part? THIS is what I can't understand why anyone would ever pick OP, far too easy to play or straight up Broken champions. But hey it is more or less the same thing isn't it? Who cares, my Freelo bro.
Rioter Comments
Smerk (EUW)
: The action kicks off on September 23rd. I expect that skins will become available around that time as well
Rioter Comments
: I abuse Ornn. He is OP at least from my point of view. But giving enemies a chance? Why would you do that? Are you saying that you allow your enemies to win easier? You should get banned!
> [{quoted}](name=Ornnographic P,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=wqInW5Vm,comment-id=000c,timestamp=2017-09-11T10:49:28.943+0000) > > I abuse Ornn. He is OP at least from my point of view. > > But giving enemies a chance? Why would you do that? Are you saying that you allow your enemies to win easier? You should get banned! Dude, I give them a chance as to giving them a fair %%%%ing game, piss off dude with that banning talk. Think about Soccer, are everyone brainless here? What if a few guys choose to have rocket shoes because they are availble while some rather prove their bodies physical skills instead of mechanical crap boosting your speed. Do you or anyone actually know the word "Fair"? What the F is going on here?
DearPear (EUW)
: The reason you opened this thread is the same reason you won't climb : you don't understand anything about this game.
> [{quoted}](name=DearPear,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=wqInW5Vm,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2017-09-11T01:00:27.330+0000) > > The reason you opened this thread is the same reason you won't climb : you don't understand anything about this game. Except I do climb, I'm near Bronze 1 now so your point? I only chose complex skill based champions of brainless ones like Fizz or Tristana for example.
: I do not change my picks to fit the meta and I always play what I like and what I can actually play reasonably well. That being said ... > [{quoted}](name=DeBlueSeven,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=wqInW5Vm,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-09-10T23:29:36.527+0000) > > Yes I am whining but my personal policy is to never play an unfair too easy Champion to improve as a player instead of playing someone brainddead making you think you are a good player like these two in that game. ... if think that simply by picking a harder to play champion you are somehow better or will eventually be better or learn more about the game, you are totally wrong and you shall remain in bronze ... :/ Do you want to learn some things .?. There : https://boards.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/new-player-advice-euw/Zep566AV-guide-how-to-get-out-of-bronzesilver-tier-season-6-version and all of them I learned playing "easy" champions and would be valid even if I was playing "difficult" ones ...
> [{quoted}](name=Skouriasmenos,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=wqInW5Vm,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2017-09-11T11:33:38.000+0000) > > I do not change my picks to fit the meta and I always play what I like and what I can actually play reasonably well. That being said ... > > ... if think that simply by picking a harder to play champion you are somehow better or will eventually be better or learn more about the game, you are totally wrong and you shall remain in bronze ... :/ > > Do you want to learn some things .?. There : > > https://boards.eune.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/new-player-advice-euw/Zep566AV-guide-how-to-get-out-of-bronzesilver-tier-season-6-version > > and all of them I learned playing "easy" champions and would be valid even if I was playing "difficult" ones ... What the hell kind of argument is that? Are you really saying that if an Annie wins against an Xerath it would be just as cool as if it was reverse? Sorry what? That literally dosen't make one lick of damn sense...
Hydnoras (EUW)
: There are no OP champions currently in the game. If you play ranked, your primary goal should be to win the game. It should be obvious why people would pick the champions that help them win more games rather than ones that make them struggle for no real reason. The higher up you go in ranks, the more it starts to matter if your champion is a meta pick or not. Picking a correct champion is a skill too.
> [{quoted}](name=Hydnoras,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=wqInW5Vm,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-09-11T00:03:00.723+0000) > > There are no OP champions currently in the game. LOL
Wadud92 (EUW)
: META = Most Efficient Tactics Available In every competitive game you will have this, because it is the (proven) most efficient tactic. It is not abusing the meta to play the meta, playing the meta is the smart choice if you are good at it. The point of ranked is to climb, so players will use tactics that have proven to work in the past. Now do I play meta champions? Hell no. I am a Silver player with a limited pool, I play who I am comfortable with. For me personally playing Leona support is the best possible tactic for me despite the fact that I know Janna is a cuck and one of the best for enabling and peeling for an ADC. This is just one example
> [{quoted}](name=Wadud92,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=wqInW5Vm,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2017-09-11T00:32:30.135+0000) > > META = Most Efficient Tactics Available > > In every competitive game you will have this, because it is the (proven) most efficient tactic. It is not abusing the meta to play the meta, playing the meta is the smart choice if you are good at it. The point of ranked is to climb, so players will use tactics that have proven to work in the past. > > Now do I play meta champions? Hell no. I am a Silver player with a limited pool, I play who I am comfortable with. For me personally playing Leona support is the best possible tactic for me despite the fact that I know Janna is a cuck and one of the best for enabling and peeling for an ADC. This is just one example Your opinion about Janna is my opion for A LOT of champions. Yes I don''t follow the META what so ever. Fact is I don't even know it at all, I just play the Champions with coolest kit and high skill cap to improve and outplay people.
DearPear (EUW)
: The reason you opened this thread is the same reason you won't climb : you don't understand anything about this game.
> [{quoted}](name=DearPear,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=wqInW5Vm,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2017-09-11T01:00:27.330+0000) > > The reason you opened this thread is the same reason you won't climb : you don't understand anything about this game. Eh? I understand a lot about, your statement is pathetic with no weight behind it. I don't give a %%%% if people are so lame that they chose OP champions with little to no counter instead of harder champion with high Skill Ceilings like Exerath or Vel Koz. I do it because I'm a fair person, I don't like imbalance, I like fairness, if one player is better cool, if one player wins while playing a braindead champion like Fizz, not so much.
: What is the fun in abusing OP champions in Ranked?
Allright I get the idea people only want to win, but when there are skillfull champions with high skill cap and with skill shots, that I would respect if you can climb... I don't care about counterpicks I only care about playing a fair champion who is not OP and that I like. Guess I'll never get out of Wood Divison. Look at my last game, I got 19/72 but hey our adc got 1/10. Great, now their adc is fed and their jungler so I'm done. I hate Riot matchmaking, I don't deserve to lose thanks to abosloutely horrendous players when I usually get above average stats allways.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
HeyJake (EUW)
: Looking for Invasion Premades
Mìmo (EUNE)
: I had same problem in ranked... I know how u feel , i just pick some another champ and try not to rage... ONLY because its ranked and i had to win. BUT in normal i like if they ban because i troll and they lose game dont care really , just take {{champion:432}} and in team fight just ult him so enemy team can kill him and u will feel good {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}} trust me it is worth
Rioter Comments
: Played 3 games in bronze 4 lately on my smurf, went 20ish/3/X all the time, carried, got LP, it's you, not the team.
If that was true then please enlighten me how I got 2 s's in a row as Thresh and then my entire team fed after that game while I had like 6 deaths and them 11-12? Also explain how I got 21/2/7 as ezreal and after that compleatly lost entire game due to jungle feeding and we got ganked all the time? Like I said, this sort of "argument" holds nothing so I don't take you serious but just to let you know that your'e wrong.
Altered (EUW)
: The fact that your team is bad means the enemy team is bad. If you claim you are better, then profit off off the enemy team. Pick a champion that is a hard carry and tell them what to do. Try to keep them calm and carry their asses. Splitpush, all the good stuff. If you are duo then: Botlane: Just plain outskill them, win lane, get turret, go mid, get their mid flaming against their jungler and bot lane for not coming, get turret, push win game Jungle + Other lane: If your duo is better than the other 8 people in your game, let him play a hypercarry, get him fed and win. Last resort: Do that one chinese boosting strat where one goes kayle top and one goes yi jungle. Yi farms till he has bloodrazor and then goes top as laner and kayle goes knights vow, ardent censor, all the support items as yi's support. You can easily dive with yi kayle and people who have never seen it will shit their pants as a fed yi will run at the with a kayle healing him, giving him movementspeed, attackspeed with ardent, shields, ults, all the good stuff. It's scary stuff and not easy to shut down as you can probably dive the enemy once yi has his bloodrazor and kayle has ult. Youmuu's made a video on it: (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESkQ58P1w3k) Just a warning, in silver the teammates aren't that much better, neither in gold. Don't know that much they are plat but i believe they are mostly cocky cause they're not gold anymore.
Lies... I knew this was coming. Did you ever consider the fact that what if MY team had bad players but the enemy team didn't? I mean that has happened to me in reverse when I've won. The fact that people see past this obvious fact is just bizarre.
Zantonny (EUW)
: I am not in bronze. Therefor it is not literally impossible, be definition.
Then either you were lucky or are very very skilled. I am not great, but I am a lot better than most I have in my team and SOMETIMES face.
Rioter Comments
Show more

DeBlueSeven

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion