Lizard12345 (EUNE)
: H2 what?
H2k!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <333333
Nt4zz (EUNE)
: Viktor changes
I have to admit, they changed the E again, and it feels much better now.
: My point still stands. He should be using his E to zone and Q to gapclose to land a skilled W and keep close for his R. Right now it's just E2ndE + R and you get killed by the initial R burst...not fun.
> [{quoted}](name=Shade Of Wolf,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=EWYrEqAr,comment-id=000300000000,timestamp=2016-04-21T21:38:45.530+0000) > > My point still stands. He should be using his E to zone and Q to gapclose to land a skilled W and keep close for his R. Right now it&#x27;s just E2ndE + R and you get killed by the initial R burst...not fun. How do you land a W (after gapclosing) on a leblanc/zed/ahri/anything with some sort of mobility, they just jump out of it?? Let's say you miss your stun, you won't be able to answer their burst with your own which will most likely mean that you are dead since you have no escapes. Mages like Lux/Xerath/Azir can poke from very far, there is no way you can gapclose without getting CCed by them or taking loads of damage. Viktor won't be able to deal with anyone.
Rioter Comments
Emillie (EUW)
: So will we just keep pretending that season 6 is about skill?
Neonchan (EUW)
: I'm quite sure that's not a tank at all
650hp frozen mallet, 400hp Steraks, Maw active shield and a steraks shield which gives like 800hp. Yup, not tank
Encrux (EUW)
: Yeah, tanks are somwhat frustrating to play against(especially as adc), but even they have weaknesses. I don't really know that much about adc at the moment, but your build looks kind of questionable. Against Ekko, you want a QSS. Or in general, you pretty much always want QSS as Kog'Maw. Also, Armor Penetration. Since you were that fed I can understand why you didn't go for armor penetration. However, you need to stand your ground against a Tank. You don't have any stats(except hybrid damage) to get through ekko, which is probably the reason why you're lost. As harsh as it sounds, in order to improve your gameplay you always want to look at your own flaws. Find them, accept them, fix them and you'll see yourself winning more games.
> [{quoted}](name=Encrux,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Vhu52LQe,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-04-18T12:33:54.209+0000) > > Yeah, tanks are somwhat frustrating to play against(especially as adc), but even they have weaknesses. I don&#x27;t really know that much about adc at the moment, but your build looks kind of questionable. > Against Ekko, you want a QSS. Or in general, you pretty much always want QSS as Kog&#x27;Maw. Also, Armor Penetration. Since you were that fed I can understand why you didn&#x27;t go for armor penetration. However, you need to stand your ground against a Tank. You don&#x27;t have any stats(except hybrid damage) to get through ekko, which is probably the reason why you&#x27;re lost. > > As harsh as it sounds, in order to improve your gameplay you always want to look at your own flaws. Find them, accept them, fix them and you&#x27;ll see yourself winning more games. I think we have a misunderstanding here XD, i was playing viktor mid. The enemy team had a tank ekko + tank kog maw.
Rioter Comments
aCup of Tea (EUNE)
: HH, well I don't think there was ever a good countor to Zed. Sure Lissandra has a nice ult and cc but that's all. I don't see her as a hard counter to Zed zonsidering the amount of poke damage and mobility Zed has. It's better to go AD vs Zed and beat him up. But I'm certainly not a good Lissandra player so if others had a huge (for counter/hard counter it should be HUGE success, shouldn't it?) succes with her against Zed I will believe them. I just think it's overall better to pick some ad champion against him because then it's much easier to deal with him or more precisely he needs to start dealing with you. Apart from Lissandra I actually have quite a positive record with Lux and Orianna against zed but that's probably because I played them quite a bit and it's not difficult to gain experience vs zed considering how often played he is. So I'm with you in the ban team, because it's so annoying to play Aurelion Sol against Zed! {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Diana is a good counter, also it was ekko that carried. Og just had to close out the game when they were far ahead, but they allowed the 0-3-0 zed and the rest of g2 to freefarm and scale up. The baron steals were painfull too.
ShadWooo (EUNE)
: Tell me more about how Zed is balanced
Imo the problem is not zed or any other ad assasin, maw is just too strong. Every champ ingame that builds a maw (adcs too now) wins a fight against an ap mage. This is because after trying to burst them, everything is on cooldowns and your dmg output will be very low compared to their combo followed up by high dmg AA. Remove the whole shield on maw, that would be a good start.
Shadow XIX (EUNE)
: You complain about Zed, yet you don't complain about the Ezreal who becomes extemely broken with just 2 items (Manamune and Gauntlet). Of course you wouldnn't complain about Ezreal, since you are spamming him since the beggining of this season. You know when i see long posts complaining about Zed, I immediately assume that OP is an adc main. I looked you up and i was right. Now, lets discuss the points you made: 1) Yes, Zhonya's may be a high cost item, but it's super efficient vs Zed. It denies his ult, plus gives you 100 AP and 45 Armor. Now for these stats, its price is pretty logical. Also, you say that Zed will have dominated the lane before you even buy the item. Now, that's not true since you can play passively and not give him any free kills or you can ask for help from your jungler. 2) QSS is one of the best items ever and it's pretty funny that, you as an ADC main complains about QSS. QSS later builds into Mercurial which gives you Lifesteal and AD. What else do you want as an ADC? Plus, QSS, except for the fact that removes zed's ult and ignite which 90% of the time a Zed has, it's also a great item vs teams with lots of CC. Let me remind you that full AD teams can have a lot of CC. 3) That's not true at all, if a Zed is underfarmed and doesn't have kills till mid game, he is basically useless late game. You can suck with Zed but i guarantee you, you will be absolute garbage late game. Now if he gets ahead with lots of kills and farm, you already know the outcome, but that happens with every champion in the game if they get fed. 4) He had been strong for some time and immediately received nerfs not only on his W but on his R too. Also, Riot said they are planning to nerf him. Plus, with this new assasin tank meta and with the variety of tank items, he is having a rough time. 5) Yes, you do complain about Zed. Now as far as the skill goes, it takes skill to be a good Zed. His Q is quite easy as you say but his combos are not easy. You can;t spot the difference between a good and a bad Zed player when they are ahead but im sure you 'll understand that a good Zed can pull of combos much harder that you are able to think. Now as for the E, you mention that it is an aoe slow. True that but it's like you are referring to him as he is a tank or sth. Have you ever seen a Zed to go in first in a teamfight just to slow 4 people around him? Also, he offerrs little to no cc. His slow is there but it's not that great. As for his ult, a Zed hardly ever uses it as an engage tool in teamfights. As an assasin he uses his ult to take down squishy targets but not to engage. Also, all his ult damage comes from what he does in these 3 seconds. Now, a good Zed can do a lot but a bad Zed can't do s**t. Also, late game is just a pain in the ass for Zed. If the enemy team has a lot of cc, plus zhonyas or qss, he can do practicaly nothing. And that's because in order for him to get a kill, he needs to follow on his ult with damage abillities. However, in late game teamfights are more compact and teams almost always protect their carries which gives Zed very few options to kill someone. Now all i get from this post, is that a Zed in your game maybe carried the enemy team and you lost. Especially, in lower elos he has quite a big ban rate and as you said you can ban him every time you decide to play. In general i believe Zed maybe has no risk or punishment if he fucks up, but he is one of the most countered assasins in the game, and you can itemise well vs him as AD or AP. PS.1 My English isn't that great. PS.2 Yes, i play a lot of Zed and he is my favorite champion, dont search it up...
Abuses the freelo that ezreal is and meanwhile complains about zed, this guy disgusts me.
: Kha'Zix bugs me a little..
Stay close to minions/ Don't get isolated in teamfights. {{champion:121}} will be useless then
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
karolmo (EUW)
: I started to ban Draven on my ranked games
{{champion:119}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:119}} ,{{champion:119}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:119}} ? {{champion:119}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:119}} .{{champion:119}} {{champion:119}}{{champion:119}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:119}} ... {{summoner:14}} {{item:3070}} {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-popcorn}}
: This whole Draven themed Event is the most anticlimactic thing I have ever witnessed.
Adapt or gtfo, thats how easy it is buddy{{champion:119}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:119}} {{champion:119}}
: > [{quoted}](name=XENOMORPHKILLZU,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Qdjhv1dQ,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-03-25T05:01:42.433+0000) > > TF and Akali are different champions. you didnt get my point m8... if a tf can beat a fizz then any mid laner can lol... you just gotta know what your doing xD
> [{quoted}](name=LètsGetFizzical,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Qdjhv1dQ,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2016-03-25T13:34:12.073+0000) > > you didnt get my point m8... > > if a tf can beat a fizz then any mid laner can lol... you just gotta know what your doing xD That TF got loads of help from his team, and he didnt roam once. He was just lucky that his other lanes were winning. I can put up 100 fizz vids here that 10-0ed a TF while behind in farm and levels. Fizz is an ASSASIN, no assasin should have the ability to become invulnerable every few seconds mid to lategame. 0% risk 100%reward champ.
Zirve (EUW)
: All i'm saying is that he's incredibly squishy and has no sustain champs with sustained dmg can easily rek him
> [{quoted}](name=Zirve,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Qdjhv1dQ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-03-25T03:16:47.530+0000) > > All i'm saying is that he's incredibly squishy and has no sustain champs with sustained dmg can easily rek him He is squishy? he can dodge pretty much all damage, even tower shots on a very low cooldown since most fizz players max it first. Not even starting about the disgusting jump/zhonya/jump combo.
Skere (EUW)
: Let me guess, you lost to her and then headed to the boards?
> [{quoted}](name=Skere,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ackq6baW,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-03-18T21:13:06.305+0000) > > Let me guess, you lost to her and then headed to the boards? Im just sick of having her in all games. kalista is broken thats why shes such a priority pick in LCS
Rioter Comments
: When is Riot nerfing Zed again?
Do you call reducing the shield a lil bit a {{champion:99}} nerf? What a joke
Niaphim (EUW)
: What's the deal with Azir being picked almost every game in the LCS?
Every team that had an azir lost the game, {{champion:127}} was picked alot too and had a much bigger impact imo.
Godalor (EUW)
: "The ones that cry the loudest" ladies and gentlemen, here is your example
kassadin main is angry, because his passive is useless against zed QQ
: I've seen a scarily good Fizz mid one of these days... Thats an experience I dont want to repeat. Hellufalot worse than a very good Talon/Zed/Yasuo etc. But that doesnt mean he is broken or outright toxic. Just very annoying and can leave you somewhat helpless (in SoloQ).
You rarely see bad fizz's because his kit is so overloaded. He can just jump out if his positioning was not good or if he made a bad play, usually a zhonya active on top of that, followed by another jump. And don't forget the crazy {{champion:105}} dmg
Rioter Comments
: agree, they should decrease isolation range
> [{quoted}](name=BladeDJ,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=4iLvWvE3,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2015-11-20T12:48:30.556+0000) > > agree, they should decrease isolation range that is true, but his damage output should be higher too... in this crit meta his q should be able to crit tbh, just like rengar q else he will stay useless
Unmandao (EUW)
: Cause kha can hit n run, rengar cannot. Also, Kha doesnt need ult to gank.
I would rather have khazix hit and kill like rengar instead of hit and having to run because your damage is crap.
Rioter Comments
Kurzy (EUW)
: Why league may lose alot of players by season 6
Why cant they balance everything before updating it, this game disgusts me right now
Rioter Comments
ShadWooo (EUNE)
: What to do as support when my team ignores objectives?
iHeyt (EUNE)
: Sometimes the only thing missing is not nerf, but counterplay. If you don't have any counter in team to block champion, then he will just carry whole game.
This one got no counter play man, she builds pretty tank + zhonya Massive shield, instant dash that resets.... When diana gets level 6 you can't even get close to minions anymore, else you are pretty much dead
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: Good job rito in 5.18, really
Those fuckin xeraths are always scripting, i was against 1 not long ago. My team was calling me a noob, feeder and loser that doesn't know how to play when i told them about it in chat, but when the laning phase was over and they had to play against him, they all agreed with me. I mean.. it is impossible to hit all xerath ults point blank, don't even get me started about his Q's..
: Zed In rankeds ? Win/carry potential ?
You can carry games, but there are better picks available for carrying. Ap mids like azir and ahri for example. The thing with zed is that in alot of games you will get frustrated because the whole enemy team will build a qss or zhonya. Also ults like lissandra/kayle/ tahms eating abilty can ruin the whole game for you. Zed has so many counters now.. its just stupid, if you dont get fed fast, you will be pretty much useless.
: > [{quoted}](name=Foxsundanc3,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=XbpbW7A3,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2015-09-09T14:22:58.027+0000) > > im 1 win away from plat promos {{item:3070}} just play Darius free win.
Mad riven player hahaha, get smackd by noxian might
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Bombardox (EUW)
: Zed buffs wtf ?

Death Ray

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion