Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Sdars (EUW)
: Before checking your op.gg, I made the bet that you'd be bronze. I win. Anyway, I do agree crit chance should be changed to crit dmg, to work in a similar way to Ashe's passive. No reason not to, since there's enough luck in escaping with 10 hp, or something of the sort. There's no need for more luck to have "incredible moments", especially since we value more the ones that involve most skill.
> [{quoted}](name=Sdars,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=YOYeE4vO,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-10-11T02:41:34.396+0000) > > Before checking your op.gg, I made the bet that you'd be bronze. I win. > Anyway, I do agree crit chance should be changed to crit dmg, to work in a similar way to Ashe's passive. > No reason not to, since there's enough luck in escaping with 10 hp, or something of the sort. There's no need for more luck to have "incredible moments", especially since we value more the ones that involve most skill. But luck never involves skill, luck is simply that... luck. Consistency is more important.
Rioter Comments
Shiroe x (EUW)
: WOw, you're smart dude. What college did you go to? i have to enroll.... Just going to say, that it's not the champion but the player that makes them "op" I for one can't play katarina for shit!
> [{quoted}](name=Shiroe x,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=oEYzF7Fr,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-10-07T09:49:45.596+0000) > > WOw, you're smart dude. What college did you go to? i have to enroll.... I know, the truth hurts... Nobody is going to respect you if you play broken champs all the time.
Rioter Comments
: Gut Lux
Just because she isn't picked at worlds does not mean she's ok, she is picked a lot of soloQ and is a poisonous pick at every stage of the game.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Bazzo (EUW)
: Alos heavily limits champion design and creativity tho :/
> [{quoted}](name=MLG Neko,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=dvEBGMpk,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2015-10-05T20:42:54.418+0000) > > Alos heavily limits champion design and creativity tho :/ Creativity is secondary to the balance of the game and providing a fair and fun experience for everyone.
LZ Flame (EUW)
: mana is a Balance factor,try to imagine a anivia with 0 zero mana costs that woud be game breaking, champs without a resource have certain trade Offs no wave clear if you fall behind you can surrender,hardly relevant poke, "Plus there are no legitimate reasons to NOT give a champion mana as a resource." actually i woud prefer a chen with mana costs if he gets certain buffs. mana is a Balance factor
> [{quoted}](name=Milllstephano,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=dvEBGMpk,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-10-05T19:48:26.170+0000) > > mana is a Balance factor,try to imagine a anivia with 0 zero mana costs that woud be game breaking, champs without a resource have certain trade Offs no wave clear if you fall behind you can surrender,hardly relevant poke, > > "Plus there are no legitimate reasons to NOT give a champion mana as a resource." > > actually i woud prefer a chen with mana costs if he gets certain buffs. > > mana is a Balance factor That would be good, if it were true but unfortunately its not because a {{champion:92}} can build tanky and boom, she's winning teamfights again. Thanks {{item:3071}} or once {{champion:157}} gets {{item:3087}}, he can easily come back from behind so it would be a good idea if it were true.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Emillie (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=DiamondFrostmane,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ikXaVUes,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2015-10-04T20:47:37.034+0000) > > Because Ahri is incredibly easy to play because she has traits of both an assassin and a mage and ridiculously long CC? No reason to rage. And here, ladies and gentlemen, we can observe the game knowledge of a bronze 4.
> [{quoted}](name=If Ahri Was Real,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ikXaVUes,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2015-10-04T20:49:19.739+0000) > > And here, ladies and gentlemen, we can observe the game knowledge of a bronze 4. Nope, we can observe an arrogant Ahri player who will defend her and a game company that won't nerf her because *tits*! Sorry to ruin your sexual fantasy there but Ahri is only strong because sex sells. Does {{champion:44}} have the same appeal, no... so thats pretty much why he's non-viable and Riot can't be bothered to work on him.
: I main {{champion:103}} She is an assassin. I got 0 restrictions 0 chat bans 0 ranked bans 0 bans Explain???
> [{quoted}](name=Serika Zero,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ikXaVUes,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2015-10-04T20:46:38.616+0000) > > I main {{champion:103}} > She is an assassin. > I got 0 restrictions > 0 chat bans > 0 ranked bans > 0 bans > > Explain??? Because Ahri is incredibly easy to play because she has traits of both an assassin and a mage and ridiculously long CC? No reason to rage.
: I find {{champion:92}} and {{champion:67}} players to be most toxic
> [{quoted}](name=AndrejkoSK,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ikXaVUes,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-10-04T20:42:20.787+0000) > > I find {{champion:92}} and {{champion:67}} players to be most toxic I will make a special exception for those two and {{champion:222}}
Rioter Comments
: The advantage to be able to follow a roam without the fear of getting one v oned by ur opponent laner in the jungle, the power to farm free in lane and not lose cs to ur turret, the power to snowball ur opponent. No my friend, counterpicking is important still, it is true there are skill match ups and not always its about counterpicking, but maybe in bronze 4 u guys dont care for counter pickins(not trying to sound ego, i am also low elo but a bit higher then u) but in my elo if u pick a katerina into diana u will get dived at lvl 6 with having 10 cs at min 10. Same for yaso vs lux. Same for rengar vs Nasus and so on.
> [{quoted}](name=Nukyancestral,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=EZrortzO,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-10-04T17:18:56.477+0000) > > The advantage to be able to follow a roam without the fear of getting one v oned by ur opponent laner in the jungle, the power to farm free in lane and not lose cs to ur turret, the power to snowball ur opponent. No my friend, counterpicking is important still, it is true there are skill match ups and not always its about counterpicking, but maybe in bronze 4 u guys dont care for counter pickins(not trying to sound ego, i am also low elo but a bit higher then u) but in my elo if u pick a katerina into diana u will get dived at lvl 6 with having 10 cs at min 10. Same for yaso vs lux. Same for rengar vs Nasus and so on. I just dismissed all you just said because no offense, you made a horrible, arrogant comment and therefore... you arn't worth listening to. Please come back when you want to say something constructive.
SomiSG (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=DiamondFrostmane,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Ny6iPU6v,comment-id=001f0000,timestamp=2015-10-04T16:04:02.316+0000) > > Again, how is that any different from people being sheep? And why do you even assume most people are not sheep?Thats a given.We are social animal that strives for recognition and success,usually by taking the road with least resistance.Anyways,what you are doing is attacking mountain with toothpick.Even if we wish it to change,it wont,simple as that
> [{quoted}](name=SomiSG,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Ny6iPU6v,comment-id=001f00000000,timestamp=2015-10-04T17:13:34.721+0000) > > And why do you even assume most people are not sheep?Thats a given.We are social animal that strives for recognition and success,usually by taking the road with least resistance.Anyways,what you are doing is attacking mountain with toothpick.Even if we wish it to change,it wont,simple as that There is being "social animals" and being "lazy" and "can't be bothered to think for themselves". Humanity is a disgusting creation. The path of "least resistance" is just an excuse not to put any effort it and unfortunately, it makes this game dull and boring.
: And u wont be able to counter pick at all, so this dismisses entire chapter of league of legends - counter picking. Also if 3 players who u.locked only zed vayne and darius are in the team and darius and vayne fets banned , what happens to the team ? forcedodge just because u cannot pick ? and it is really possible someone could master meta champs and be unable to get them or have teammates who have mastery only on them. If someone plays first time champ in ranked and loses it is cuz he himself made mistake of playing champ he cannot. I personally bought gragas two days ago and played hin for first time in my life directly in ranked, and i destroyed the game. Hardcarry jungle till min 20 vs a team with late game champs such as vayne, but there was no late game since we finished at 25. so, if ur idea was a facr , i was going to have to play 20 games before i can use him in ranked. Srsly man, u cant make people play over 100 normal games reluctnatly just to use 5 champs in ranked.
> [{quoted}](name=Nukyancestral,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=EZrortzO,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2015-10-04T17:08:55.283+0000) > > And u wont be able to counter pick at all, so this dismisses entire chapter of league of legends - counter picking. Also if 3 players who u.locked only zed vayne and darius are in the team and darius and vayne fets banned , what happens to the team ? forcedodge just because u cannot pick ? and it is really possible someone could master meta champs and be unable to get them or have teammates who have mastery only on them. If someone plays first time champ in ranked and loses it is cuz he himself made mistake of playing champ he cannot. I personally bought gragas two days ago and played hin for first time in my life directly in ranked, and i destroyed the game. Hardcarry jungle till min 20 vs a team with late game champs such as vayne, but there was no late game since we finished at 25. so, if ur idea was a facr , i was going to have to play 20 games before i can use him in ranked. Srsly man, u cant make people play over 100 normal games reluctnatly just to use 5 champs in ranked. Counter-picking is a cheap strategy and massively overrated, most champions are capable of beating their counters in windows of oppotunity.
: Not sure why people downvote this, it's the truth.
> [{quoted}](name=Bretterz,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Ny6iPU6v,comment-id=0003000000010001,timestamp=2015-10-04T16:48:17.132+0000) > > Not sure why people downvote this, it's the truth. Because people don't like truth... hence why Jeremy Kyle is so unpopular. He tells people the truth and they don't like it. "Yes, you ARE a bad mother for using your kid as a weapon" People like to think they are being "unique" when they are just following the leader like sheep.
SomiSG (EUNE)
: Is League only game you guys play?This is not a new thing.People see stuff that works,people want to win,people play stuff that works.Its sorta how progress works in life.Adopting working and proven concepts.For reference see Netdecking in tcg,Class talent build and enchant in Wow,and champion guides on any moba ever on any site about moba ever.You might want to be a special snowflake,but most people want to go with what works.But dont mind me,keep hoping people change out of the blue,or you can,you know,come play normals and relax
> [{quoted}](name=SomiSG,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Ny6iPU6v,comment-id=001f,timestamp=2015-10-04T15:57:46.668+0000) > > Is League only game you guys play?This is not a new thing.People see stuff that works,people want to win,people play stuff that works.Its sorta how progress works in life.Adopting working and proven concepts.For reference see Netdecking in tcg,Class talent build and enchant in Wow,and champion guides on any moba ever on any site about moba ever.You might want to be a special snowflake,but most people want to go with what works.But dont mind me,keep hoping people change out of the blue,or you can,you know,come play normals and relax Again, how is that any different from people being sheep?
: This would require you to AT LEAST level 16 different champions. But then you'd still have to level a few more to have multiple options for each role. This would take WAY too much time.
> [{quoted}](name=UtoKid,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=EZrortzO,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-10-04T15:43:33.152+0000) > > This would require you to AT LEAST level 16 different champions. But then you'd still have to level a few more to have multiple options for each role. This would take WAY too much time. No, it requires putting in SOME EFFORT to actually play ranked and to prove to your teammates that you are competent and the role/champ you are playing. Its way worth the effort. The quickest path is not always the most beneficial. Forgive me but I expected the younger playerbase of this game to react in this way because they want everything to be spoonfed and quick.
alasarcher (EUNE)
: What if that champion gets banned? Or you dont get that role? Or enemy picks it?
> [{quoted}](name=alasarcher,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=EZrortzO,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-10-04T15:41:58.334+0000) > > What if that champion gets banned? Or you dont get that role? Or enemy picks it? Well that is what I'm saying, it would take a lot longer to unlock champions for ranked but EVERYONE in the game would be much better for it in the end. The benefits outweigh the disadvantages of this.
Rioter Comments
: Can people PLEASE LEARN TO THINK FOR THEMSELVES
and these comments is why I try not to play as much during the World Championships. The game becomes a boring, repetative mess with everyone trying to be FNATIC or SK1 and it bugs the crap out of me. They are professionals and you are YOU... so be YOURSELF. Hell if you are good with {{champion:6}}, play him because you are a good player and you enjoy him. Don't be such a mindless sheep and play {{champion:15}} because the "pros" tell you to.
Stell (EUNE)
: Example 1: {{champion:98}} gets played at worlds in support ||| It looked fun, mind as well try it myself for fun Example 2: {{champion:157}} is seen building {{item:3078}} ||| It looked viable, so mind as fell try it myself for fun just to see the results myself Example 3: {{champion:22}} gets picked up as an ADC ||| I get inspired to play some ashe since i used to play it couple of years ago, for fun. It's not always about brainless mimicing, i might get inspired and try it out myself. what's wrong with that?
> [{quoted}](name=Stell,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Ny6iPU6v,comment-id=000f,timestamp=2015-10-04T09:41:09.783+0000) > > Example 1: {{champion:98}} gets played at worlds in support ||| It looked fun, mind as well try it myself for fun > > Example 2: {{champion:157}} is seen building {{item:3078}} ||| It looked viable, so mind as fell try it myself for fun just to see the results myself > > Example 3: {{champion:22}} gets picked up as an ADC ||| I get inspired to play some ashe since i used to play it couple of years ago, for fun. > > > It's not always about brainless mimicing, i might get inspired and try it out myself. what's wrong with that? I don't see how its not brainless mimicry because you are allowing the "pros" to make decisions for you.
Dzsime (EUNE)
: Doesn't {{champion:43}} feel weak after lvl 6? I mean other mid laners get significantly stronger after lvl 6 but not Karma. {{champion:43}} **Back to the topic**: I agree with you, picking champions with no practice in ranked is a bad thing to do. However if people do this in normal, don't judge them. I'm not saying this specifically to you, but to everyone. If someone sucks with a champion in normal games don't flame him. Just give him constructive advice and I repeat **CONSTRUCTIVE** advice.
> [{quoted}](name=Dzsime,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Ny6iPU6v,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2015-10-04T08:07:07.746+0000) > > Doesn't {{champion:43}} feel weak after lvl 6? > I mean other mid laners get significantly stronger after lvl 6 but not Karma. {{champion:43}} > > **Back to the topic**: I agree with you, picking champions with no practice in ranked is a bad thing to do. > > However if people do this in normal, don't judge them. I'm not saying this specifically to you, but to everyone. If someone sucks with a champion in normal games don't flame him. Just give him constructive advice and I repeat **CONSTRUCTIVE** advice. I build Karma as an AP Bruiser because of the close range in her kit with her leash. {{item:3025}} and {{item:3001}} work EXTREMELY well with her because of the protection the provide, she can be pretty tanky. Her range is excellent to counter the current top bitch of mid-lane {{champion:268}} as his soldiers cannot be targeted so don't disrupt your poke. He tries to ult you, shield yourself and leash him and then poke with ultimate and yeah... he's dead. I prefer mid-laners that have good support abilities (shields etc) that can be useful to other players if they are doing well. Its the whole reason I am Master Lv5 with {{champion:26}} in mid lane because his ult counters faceroll champs like {{champion:157}} and {{champion:238}}. Essentially neglecting their tower dive and doing bomb damage. I am a more defensive player and yeah, its not "meta" but I don't want to play "all-in" champs because they are boring and have limited options once behind. *cough* {{champion:157}} {{champion:114}} {{champion:84}} {{champion:238}} etc*cough*
: Let me ask you some questions, friend. Are you using the internet? Are you cooking your meat? Are you wearing clothes made of synthetic fiber or wool? Do you visit a medical doctor when you are ill? Are you controlling LoL with a mouse and a keyboard? If you answer these questions with "yes", then congratulations, you are doing the same thing you are criticizing in us here: Taking concepts from others which have been proven to work and applying them yourself.
> [{quoted}](name=franticFurball,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Ny6iPU6v,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2015-10-04T03:35:16.951+0000) > > Let me ask you some questions, friend. > > Are you using the internet? > > Are you cooking your meat? > > Are you wearing clothes made of synthetic fiber or wool? > > Do you visit a medical doctor when you are ill? > > Are you controlling LoL with a mouse and a keyboard? > > If you answer these questions with "yes", then congratulations, you are doing the same thing you are criticizing in us here: Taking concepts from others which have been proven to work and applying them yourself. Its not that, that is the problem. Its the arrogance of players with take stuff they BARELY know into ranked because they thing seeing a professional play it is a green card to play the champion. Test it out in a few bot matches first, don't make your team suffer for your ability to follow a "meta".
Rioter Comments
: Can Riot please control their Commentators!
I am sorry but all I heard yesturday from them was how "amazing" they thought SK1 and FNATIC were and it got a little boring. Commentators are supposed to provide coverage outside their own personal bias. It is not far to down talk a team BEFORE they've even got up to play.
Rioter Comments
Draqone (EUW)
: Why should commentators be unbiased? I don't understand it. Sure, they should be professional when on air unless it's a bit of a troll game like SKT vs BKT and players themselves go for weird picks. Professional does not mean unbiased though, the nature of commentary itself is expressing opinions. Hell, first definition from the internet commentary noun com·men·tary \ˈkä-mən-ˌter-ē, -ˌte-rē\ : spoken or written discussion in which people express opinions about someone or something : a spoken description_ of an event (such as a sp_orts contest) as it is happening : something that shows or makes a statement about the true state or condition of something It's sport, not a board meeting with a CEO, it's meant to be entertaining.
> [{quoted}](name=Draqone,realm=EUW,application-id=N9uP9Byj,discussion-id=f3iu9Ln2,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-10-02T20:51:31.951+0000) > > Why should commentators be unbiased? I don't understand it. > > Sure, they should be professional when on air unless it's a bit of a troll game like SKT vs BKT and players themselves go for weird picks. Professional does not mean unbiased though, the nature of commentary itself is expressing opinions. > > Hell, first definition from the internet > > commentary > noun com·men·tary \ˈkä-mən-ˌter-ē, -ˌte-rē\ > : spoken or written discussion in which people express opinions about someone or something > > : a spoken description_ of an event (such as a sp_orts contest) as it is happening > > : something that shows or makes a statement about the true state or condition of something > > It's sport, not a board meeting with a CEO, it's meant to be entertaining. But its not entertaining when they are all rooting for one team and talking negative about the other team. Look at the earlier game with Origen, they were convinced before that Origen was going to lose and kept repeating it and they won. Everyone acted so unprofessionally.
: Who will win @worlds?
I want Origen to win and Fnatic come last because I hate the over-hype that exists for this fairly uninspired, overconfident team.
: TSM performance was so bad, nobody can joke about it
No real fun teams this year, its a bit too serious and "meta" for my liking personally. I like fun people who are not afraid to HAVE FUN and mix it up rather then just try to win outright with whatever terrible thing Riot has forgot to balance, champion or item.
: > [{quoted}](name=DiamondFrostmane,realm=EUW,application-id=N9uP9Byj,discussion-id=ZOo7swxA,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2015-10-02T15:14:53.062+0000) > > They really are taking the place of a good fun team like Unicorns of Love. Unicorns would get roasted here. Not even a contest.
> [{quoted}](name=NorthernRedStar,realm=EUW,application-id=N9uP9Byj,discussion-id=ZOo7swxA,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2015-10-02T15:16:35.873+0000) > > Unicorns would get roasted here. Not even a contest. Really because I seem to remember Unicorns of Love were actually in Worlds LAST YEAR so your comment is stupid.
Axelney (EUW)
: yea i noticed the same thing too. the commentators really disgusted me in the match SKT1 vs H2K. I don't argue that SKT is a great team, but so is H2K and for the whole game the commentators talked about how H2K doesnt stand chance against SKT (not really like that but that's what passed). I don't even support one particular team and I think that all teams are good, everyone loses games or does poorly in some occasions but they dont deserve such disrespect.
> [{quoted}](name=Axelney,realm=EUW,application-id=N9uP9Byj,discussion-id=f3iu9Ln2,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-10-02T15:14:55.719+0000) > > yea i noticed the same thing too. the commentators really disgusted me in the match SKT1 vs H2K. I don't argue that SKT is a great team, but so is H2K and for the whole game the commentators talked about how H2K doesnt stand chance against SKT (not really like that but that's what passed). > > I don't even support one particular team and I think that all teams are good, everyone loses games or does poorly in some occasions but they dont deserve such disrespect. Exactly and its their JOB to be unbiased about it. That is how sports commentary works, if Formula One Commentators started going on about how much they love Lewis Hamilton, there would be a literal Riot.
Zerelous (EUW)
: Well they still made it to worlds... That means that they should at least TRY to win the game, right?
> [{quoted}](name=Zerelous,realm=EUW,application-id=N9uP9Byj,discussion-id=ZOo7swxA,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2015-10-02T15:14:22.487+0000) > > Well they still made it to worlds... That means that they should at least TRY to win the game, right? They really are taking the place of a good fun team like Unicorns of Love.
: TSM performance was so bad, nobody can joke about it
They are haz-beens. They should just retire now considering that embarassment. That was like watching a Bronze vs Challenger game.
Rioter Comments
LikeOrbit (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=DiamondFrostmane,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=EUYl5ruY,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2015-10-02T14:48:36.912+0000) > > Thats my point, he should NOT have mobility and he has reliable CC as his ULT is CC and his soldiers SLOW with his Q so don't give me that bullshit about him having less CC. When actually he has a lot more then most traditional mages. Damn... His R is a melee ranged knock back... And a slow on Q. Meanwhile Syndra has AoE Stun along with slows... Veigar has a 2.5 seconds AoE Stun and area deny... Lissandra has a stun, snare and slow... Zyra has an AoE snare and an AoE Knock up. Orianna has a strong AoE slow and a AoE Knock up. ...Azir has a slow. A silly 25% slow that lasts 1 second. A 1 second, 25% slow compared to the things i listed before? Are you trolling? **Totally same amount of CC. Shut up, you are talking bullshit. Stop it.**
> [{quoted}](name=OrbitLike,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=EUYl5ruY,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-10-02T14:55:51.207+0000) > > Damn... > > His R is a melee ranged knock back... And a slow on Q. > > Meanwhile Syndra has AoE Stun along with slows... Veigar has a 2.5 seconds AoE Stun and area deny... Lissandra has a stun, snare and slow... > > ...Azir has a slow.** Totally same amount of CC. Shut up, you are talking bullshit. Stop it.** *points to the worlds match going on NOW* That's an example of why Azir is a cancer to the game. He's an offense to REAL mages.
: FNATIC!
They still have no sense of style, their games are so boring.
LikeOrbit (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=DiamondFrostmane,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=EUYl5ruY,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2015-10-02T14:00:37.077+0000) > > None of those champions apart from {{champion:268}} and {{champion:127}} have mobility BUILT INTO THEIR KIT! So yeah, my point is valid. Azir is listed as a "mage" on the website and in the client. So yeah. Since when mage =\= mobility? He gives up reliable CC for a dash that can be interrupted. God damn it. Lissandra has less damage than Azir because she has three hundreds fuckin' types of CC, but she gets some mobility to compensate her low range. Your point is basically "Azir deals magic damage and uses spells just like any other mage, but just because he has a dash then he isn't a mage"? Damn it stop for a god damn second and think about how much bullshit that is.
> [{quoted}](name=OrbitLike,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=EUYl5ruY,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2015-10-02T14:06:20.344+0000) > > Since when mage =\= mobility? He gives up reliable CC for a dash that can be interrupted. God damn it. Lissandra has less damage than Azir because she has three hundreds fuckin' types of CC, but she gets some mobility to compensate her low range. > > Your point is basically "Azir deals magic damage and uses spells just like any other mage, but just because he has a dash then he isn't a mage"? Damn it stop for a god damn second and think about how much bullshit that is. Thats my point, he should NOT have mobility and he has reliable CC as his ULT is CC and his soldiers SLOW with his Q so don't give me that bullshit about him having less CC. When actually he has a lot more then most traditional mages.
DELDE115 (EUW)
: You have no idea how hard Azir really is. Im just a silver 5 "scrub", I think thats what the cool kids say now right? its hip. Anyway, Azir is really hard to play and learn, EVEN a Diamond midlane main could tell you how hard he is.
> [{quoted}](name=DELDE115,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=EUYl5ruY,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-10-02T14:01:18.246+0000) > > You have no idea how hard Azir really is. Im just a silver 5 "scrub", I think thats what the cool kids say now right? its hip. Anyway, Azir is really hard to play and learn, EVEN a Diamond midlane main could tell you how hard he is. Azir is not hard at all - Massive Range - Massive Mobility - Massive Displacement Ult - Free Turret - AP increases Attack Speed Yeah, totally not easy.
LikeOrbit (EUW)
: You are really throwing up a crapload of bullshit my friend. Azir was clearly meant not to be a mage. He's was there to satisfy the AP Marksman fantasy. Somehow like Cassiopeia. This game lacked DPS based AP champions and they did one. Why are you complaining? Also, they aren't pulling out mages for an obvious and simple reason: There are already too many. Lux Syndra Annie Lissandra Orianna Brand Veigar Zyra Anivia Ahri Morgana Malzahar Viktor Karthus Cassiopeia Azir Vel'Koz Xerath Ziggs Stop it, you are embarassingly dumb and trying to throw up a wall of paper to display a un-existing "unfair" side of Riot, that still offers you a free game. EDIT: And you say Azir isn't a mage just because he has a dash? NEWS FLASH: Other mages have hard CC while he just has a wall. Instead of having stuns or snares, Azir has a knock up wall that save him only against melee champions. Ranged mages will just throw shit at him anyway. No wonder he's weak against all other mages.
> [{quoted}](name=OrbitLike,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=EUYl5ruY,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-10-02T13:57:38.161+0000) > > You are really throwing up a crapload of bullshit my friend. > > Azir was clearly meant not to be a mage. He's was there to satisfy the AP Marksman fantasy. Somehow like Cassiopeia. This game lacked DPS based AP champions and they did one. Why are you complaining? > > Also, they aren't pulling out mages for an obvious and simple reason: There are already too many. > > Lux > Syndra > Annie > Lissandra > Orianna > Brand > Veigar > Zyra > Anivia > Ahri > Morgana > Malzahar > Viktor > Karthus > Cassiopeia > Azir > Vel'Koz > Xerath > Ziggs > > Stop it, you are embarassingly dumb and trying to throw up a wall of paper to display a un-existing "unfair" side of Riot, that still offers you a free game. None of those champions apart from {{champion:268}} and {{champion:127}} have mobility BUILT INTO THEIR KIT! So yeah, my point is valid. Azir is listed as a "mage" on the website and in the client. So yeah.
Rioter Comments
: If you can do it alone, why even complain :)
> [{quoted}](name=Stahlvormund,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=wbnanvkp,comment-id=0005000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2015-10-01T11:40:45.299+0000) > > If you can do it alone, why even complain :) Because some champs can do it alone and some can't... due to Riot's favoritism... *cough* {{champion:64}} *cough*. Which there really isn't any need for.
: Imagine this: you cant do anything alone, and if your teammates have some gold for items, they will be still less likely to die and have more impact. If you cant follow this logic, the problem is with you, not your teammates. Hell, even bots become stronger if some smartass feeds them.
> [{quoted}](name=Stahlvormund,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=wbnanvkp,comment-id=00050000000100000000,timestamp=2015-10-01T11:32:01.796+0000) > > Imagine this: you cant do anything alone, and if your teammates have some gold for items, they will be still less likely to die and have more impact. > > If you cant follow this logic, the problem is with you, not your teammates. > > Hell, even bots become stronger if some smartass feeds them. You can't do anything alone - Ok... *cough {{champion:92}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:5}} {{champion:157}} *cough* Yeah... your words are hollow.
Show more

DiamondFrostmane

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion