: Do you really think calling someone a noob deserves a perma-ban?
> I only report someone who I believe should be banned. Reports aren't meant to ban people, they are just meant to alert the system that someone did something bad. The system won't punish people for a first offense (unless it's 0 tolerance) and there are lesser punishments like chat restrictions. > Do you really think calling someone a noob deserves a perma-ban? Someone calling another player a noob once definitly doesn't deserve it. And the system won't ban him for that anyways. But someone doing it constantly in all his games and flaming all the time even after his first warning (14day ban) definitely deserves it. And that's how the system work. I personally agree with this part of it.
Azar1ya (EUW)
: Hello Doom emissary, Okay so at the beginning of a game It would be better to focus on killing minions than going for the enemy's champions. You mentioned that in order to farm effectively you have to give minions the last killing blow. Keeping that in mind I wonder if it's really that helpful to use automatic attacking during the beginning of a game. Furthermore does it matter which kind of minions you attack, since there are different types. It's also said that killing monsters gives you gold, what's your opinion about that? Minions or monsters? Thank you very much for taking your time in order to give me some advice!
Hey there ! You're very welcome. It's always a pleasure to help {{sticker:poppy-wink}} > Okay so at the beginning of a game It would be better to focus on killing minions than going for the enemy's champions. Yes, killing an enemy champion should only occur if he does a mistake. Focusing on minions should be your priority because they are the best and most secure way to get gold consistently. > You mentioned that in order to farm effectively you have to give minions the last killing blow. Keeping that in mind I wonder if it's really that helpful to use automatic attacking during the beginning of a game. You just need to keep moving constantly in order to not attack the minions (left right left right, or any way you see fit). It will also help staying aware and making it harder for your opponent to land spells on you. I'm pretty sure you notice people on the videos clicking like crazy and moving in all directions around themselves. > Furthermore does it matter which kind of minions you attack, since there are different types. Your objective should be to last hit all the minions. You can use spells to secure them if many are dying at the same time. But if you don't have a choice, you should prioritize them in this order : Canon minion => Melee minions => Caster minions Because that's the order of which minions give the more gold, so it's better to get a melee than a caster (but don't forget that it's even better to get both of them) > It's also said that killing monsters gives you gold, what's your opinion about that? Minions or monsters? Yes, monsters also give gold. But there should be reserved to the "jungler". And keep in mind that lane minions give more exp (not sure if they give more gold) than jungle monsters. When you'll advance a little bit more in the game and your teams will be more structured, you will have a person that goes into the jungle and fight those monsters. We call that person a jungler. The role of a jungler is to stay hidden (since enemies don't have vision on the jungle) and "gank" lanes. Ganking is when he'll appear out of nowhere and attack an enemy in his lane. So the enemy will end up in a 1 v 2 while not expecting it. His role is to create a difference in lanes and give his team an advantage. If there is anything still unclear, don't hesitate to ask. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Azar1ya (EUW)
: Farming/Items
Hey there ! The best way to consistently get gold is trough farm (killing minions). When you give the killing blows to minions, they give you gold. To do that, you should wait until a minion is almost dead and give it the killing blow (we call it last hitting) instead of hitting them all the time. You should try to have about 80 minions at 10min. You should never ignore them or think that they don't matter. A lot of beginners keep trying to kill the enemy champion and forget about them. Having 15 more minions that your enemy is equal to having 1 more kill than him in term of gold. So if your enemy have 20 minions and you have 50. It's as if both of you have 20 minions but you have 2 more kills. Losing farm means putting yourself behind in items regardless of what your enemy is doing. You can add me ingame, I'll answer any question you have {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: ah I see(no pun intended). I will definitely try to ward more ty for the advice
You're welcome {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Father Tios (EUNE)
: To be fair, it's not like other silvers know how to use that vision, but you yourself might if you are a decent player in silver. It is very well possible to ditch out valuable money on wards without getting much value back from them. So you also need to know how to use them and the information gained from them (for example creating picks/invades/pressure)
> To be fair, it's not like other silvers know how to use that vision, but you yourself might if you are a decent player in silver. Yes, a lot of silvers never ward and don't even know what's a control ward. But if he wants to climb, he should play better than them, not like them. Having vision while the enemies don't (because they don't ward) is a clear advantage for his team.
: How to win in High Silver?
I just checked your op.gg very quickly and your warding is very bad. You don't put enough wards and only buy 1 control ward maximum in your games. You also need {{item:3364}} as a jungler. You can't win games without providing vision to your team and denying vision to the enemies and secure objectives.
Takumaron (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=The Skáld,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=4jblBLEw,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-15T10:03:38.043+0000) > > Okay, but did you try to send a ticket instead of sharing your bugs again, again and again? I mean, yes, you have problems and you want them to be solved. But remember that boards are mostly consist of players, not rioters. And bugs you have listed are your bugs. So better [send a ticket](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/requests/new) to support to get help instead of wasting time here. You will definitely get help if you send a ticket, but in boards you have too low chance to get noticed. Board bug reports are mostly for something on server or game wide. I tried bug report, because that is the way you should inform about bugs. I reported a bug 6 weeks ago and it still isn't fixed. I have two that i can recreate easily so let me just try it and in 10 minutes i will write you if they are fixed or not. Also if i tried reporting every bug in bug report it would take 45+- minutes every day, since i sometimes find up to 7 bugs a day. Edit: nope , have few more happening once in a while (which i bug reported too)- so if they appear again i will edit it again
He wasn't talking about bug reports. But sending a ticket the the support so they would help you fix it.
: Hey first of all thanks for the time you took to write that text haha and yeah your ideas sounds nice i will look into it and try to make a guide for beginners :)
You're welcome {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} Good luck with your channel !
nekidako (EUW)
: Why would it not ?
Trollers will just keep trolling, raging and inting each others. It's like adding oil to fire... Those games are never gonna end properly and it will just decline the playerbase. You as a good player will have less people to play with (so longer queue times)
: Ideas of the community
I think your elo is more than good to explain stuff. You're a platinium guy so you have a very good understanding about the game. You don't need to make guide for challengers. Actually, league is lacking videos and guides for beginners and very low elo (iron/bronze). All the actual guides talk about advanced stuff that beginners or very low elo don't even understand. So I think that making guides for beginners can be very helpful for the community (but it won't get you a lot of views). You don't have to talk yourself since writing on the screen can do the job as long as you're good with editing. Or you can find someone to do the voice for you. Another format can be watching and commenting peoples replays (it's a form of coaching) same thing again, you can target iron/bronze/silver since they need it a lot and you are more than qualified to coach those people as a plat. This format will work much better since people will be learning a lot from it and they will feel implicated since you're reviewing their games. Both those formats already exist, but most of the time, they give advanced tips rather than taking into consideration the level of the player. I've seen a lot of people that calls themselves coaches but that just start being mean and stay stuff like "How can you be so blind? You should have done this optimal pathing and then follow with an invade" and I'm like really? Are they seriously saying that to a bronze? All in all, try to think of something productive and useful rather than the generic montages that youtube is already full of.
m3dyz4 (EUW)
: Scream of my soul about racism!
Hey ! I'm very sorry to hear that :/ Add me ingame ;)
Hansiman (EUW)
: Botting / cheats / AFKing, for the most part. Behavior requires reports, because it's up to the community to set the standard of what is tolerated, and what isn't.
I see. Thanks a lot for the help {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Chtholly (EUNE)
: The Idea
I think that might create a lot of problems. Many players start attacking others because of their country. Stuff like "Get out of our server".
Cryptidian (EUNE)
: Why is Ranked not separated into just Solo and just Flex?
Because queue times would become crazy in flex. Solo people will have even less reason to play flex. And if all duos go to flex. The number of solo people in flex would become insufficient to complete the teams (having 2 duos means that the last person should be solo). I think that's the reason why they stopped parties of 4 in flex. Because the queue times were soo long since the system will need to find a solo player in flex (which is rare). Having 3 premades queue up with 2 is the easiest way. But if the number of duos skyrocket, it will be hard
Hansiman (EUW)
: It requires reports. Without reports, the system should assume there was nothing wrong with what the person said, and thus not look into it.
Thanks for the clarification ! So what gets detected automatically?
: > there are very high chances you'll find someone like that in your league games unfortunately :/ And you'll be the one paying the price That's an unfair thing that bothers me the most to be honest. If i was about to have hard feelings about this, after 14 days i could just troll passively people so they flame me,and than report them and they get ban, so basically over 500 games i'd ban 500 people, while its my fault , but they have no reason to report me, as i wouldn't flame or int just passively " misplay" or nicely blame it on others without bad words. so over 1 year i'd ban 2000 players , lets say 500 of them will get perma ban. and thats if i play 5 games a day, and im used to play 10 + lets skip the math for that ^^ > What I'm trying to say is that those solutions are not fit to be applied on a larger scale. This sentence beats me, you are totally right about that, i didn't look on the global scale, just considered players like me, that really rarely snap out.
> That's an unfair thing that bothers me the most to be honest. If i was about to have hard feelings about this, after 14 days i could just troll passively people so they flame me,and than report them and they get ban, so basically over 500 games i'd ban 500 people, while its my fault , but they have no reason to report me, as i wouldn't flame or int just passively " misplay" or nicely blame it on others without bad words. so over 1 year i'd ban 2000 players , lets say 500 of them will get perma ban. and thats if i play 5 games a day, and im used to play 10 + lets skip the math for that ^^ This is what a lot of people do, either intentionally or not. (A lot of people make smurf accounts to take it easy and have fun, so they are literally inting even if their objective is not to make you get reported) Which is way it's very important to keep your cool and never play when you're not feeling well. It would be dumb and very sad to lose your account where you hard worked for so many years for a guy trolling and not caring about the game...
: > That's not really flaming. Those are called "zero tolerance words" and Riot ban people on sight when detected. From what I understand, the IFS only activates when a report is sent, so just the fact that a player says those things doesn't automatically mean they will be punished for it.
> From what I understand, the IFS only activates when a report is sent, so just the fact that a player says those things doesn't automatically mean they will be punished for it. I'm not sure myself, which is why I said "when detected" (Either automatically or by a player report, maybe a senior emissary can clarify that for us). But once detected, it's an automatic ban.
: When do YOU report your teammates for flaming?
> For me, I only report people for the following: > > * racial slurs/insults > * homophobic slurs/insults > * anything telling someone explicitly to get cancer and die, etc That's not really flaming. Those are called "zero tolerance words" and Riot ban people on sight when detected. Now for my opinion : Flaming is when someone starts crying or blaming others many times. Like "Noob jungler never gank" "Stop feeding" "I'm tired of this support" "Do you know how to play?" Asking someone to play safe and stop feeding once is fine, that's an advice. But if someone repeats it ten times and starts raging, I consider that flaming and I report him. If someone insults another person, I report him directly. I always report based on those standards and that never changes with mood.
: > Playing 500 clean games doesn't give anyone the right to get a free toxic game. That's not a credit you can use. Point in that sentence is that if someone is not abusive attitude guy by nature and snaps once in 500 games, there shouldn't be so hard punishments > Under normal circumstances, being toxic in 1 game won't get you punished. They made sure it's fair and they are aware we are all humans. But Riot have some 0 tolerance words (like racism and slurs). So if you say one of those words, it's a direct 14 day ban. Having 0 tolerance words is understandable because some lines must never be crossed no matter how feel because that will deeply hurt other people (don't forget that other players are humans too...). i totally agree about "some lines must never be crossed " , i really hate peole that fights over race, religion, nation, culture, as i consider in gaming world we are all same type = games. So for sure i didn't use that kind of abusive chat. I used few times words " ret. and garb. " , ofc i don't think its nice to say, but nothing especially offensive tbh you see that words every game at least 10 times per game in silver ELO where i was now, so basically after 500 games you consider that words as greeting > If someone really is in such a bad state, they why play in the first place? Everyone knows that league can be quite frustrating sometimes, so playing it while already being frustrated or mad isn't a very wise decision. Guess we are not all the same , but someone play game to chill , and frustration from previous games or real life doesn't affect it , until someone pushes it hard. > You're basically saying that you get a free token to be toxic every X games... Snapping out is definitely your fault and you should be help responsible for that. the same answer as on first quote "Point in that sentence is that if someone is not abusive attitude guy by nature and snaps once in 500 games, there shouldn't be so hard punishments" And point that i mentioned number of games is logically if you paly 500 games and you haven't flamed even once,than you tilt one game , it doesn't mean you are constantly abusive, so the punishment should be scalling , like it was before, chat ban, 1 day ban, 3 days ban 5 days ban , 15 days, month etc , if someone is really constantly being abusive, ofc he should get permanent ban, but 14 days ban for 1 game, than permanent ban for 2nd game, just way too harsh. I don't really expect anyone to see this issue as i am, so thank you for your honest opinion anyway, things that i quoted and answered is not me trying to be right, its just to show my opinion. Wish you best luck and best regards :)
> Point in that sentence is that if someone is not abusive attitude guy by nature and snaps once in 500 games, there shouldn't be so hard punishments Actually, the point is, for people who play a lot, 500 games can be over in a short period and they'll just have a free pass each time (only 3.3 months for people who play 5 games a day). And they will just use the 14 day ban to play on another account where they can train on new positions or troll. Flagging an account act as a warning and make people not repeat their mistake since they know their account will be permabanned the next time. > So for sure i didn't use that kind of abusive chat. I used few times words " ret. and garb. " , ofc i don't think its nice to say I don't think that's possible. If you received the logs of only 1 game, then it has to contain a zero tolerance word (racism was just an example, there is a lot of them and you might have used one without being aware of it). Because as far as I know, you can't be banned for only 1 game if you didn't use that kind of word. Maybe I'm missing something. > Guess we are not all the same , but someone play game to chill , and frustration from previous games or real life doesn't affect it , until someone pushes it hard. "until someone pushes it hard." there are very high chances you'll find someone like that in your league games unfortunately :/ And you'll be the one paying the price > so the punishment should be scalling , like it was before, chat ban, 1 day ban, 3 days ban 5 days ban , 15 days, month etc It is already scaling, just not as much (chat restriction => 14day => perma). Think about it, giving a 1/3/5/15/30 etc days ban is basically allowing people to constantly be toxic and come back without any problem. If someone was very toxic 2 times and kept insulting others, why would should he still be allowed to do it again? That's not really a punishment because all he needs is to have 2 or 3 accounts and by the time he gets banned on one, the other one will become unlocked. I'd like you to think about everything in general about the whole playerbase, and not about your special case. I really understand your frustration, and I never said that you are wrong. What I'm trying to say is that those solutions are not fit to be applied on a larger scale. And Riot removed older solutions for a reason, toxicity was not diminishing at all.
: When the report system gets too far
Hey there ! > I don't think its a fair ban because i snapped out once in 500 games, and i get immediately 14 days suspension without any warning or anything. Playing 500 clean games doesn't give anyone the right to get a free toxic game. That's not a credit you can use. > but every time it returns to the main thing that we are humans and we cannot control indefinitely ourself, which obviously this company doesn't understandBut lets get on on my case and my issue with the suspension. Under normal circumstances, being toxic in 1 game won't get you punished. They made sure it's fair and they are aware we are all humans. But Riot have some 0 tolerance words (like racism and slurs). So if you say one of those words, it's a direct 14 day ban. Having 0 tolerance words is understandable because some lines must never be crossed no matter how feel because that will deeply hurt other people (don't forget that other players are humans too...). > but then again we come to the point im human and i might have bad day IRL If someone really is in such a bad state, they why play in the first place? Everyone knows that league can be quite frustrating sometimes, so playing it while already being frustrated or mad isn't a very wise decision. > But in this case even tho its my fault, it cannot be considered as my fault to snap out once in 500-1000-2000-3000 matches, not even every 100 matches You're basically saying that you get a free token to be toxic every X games... Snapping out is definitely your fault and you should be help responsible for that. > This also means that your next penalty will get you stuck with a permanent suspension so keep it in mind on the rift. I definitely agree with you that the permanent flag (if it's truly permanent) isn't very fair. I believe they should remove it after a period of time (like 1 or 2 years) and not a number of games (grinding games shouldn't be a solution to make accounts safe and give free passes to toxicity)
: > [{quoted}](name=Doom emissary,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=NKcTxEBE,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-13T06:33:43.625+0000) > > No it's not ! > > It's just a software that gives you info on your champions and runes. It's the same as if you had your browser opened with op.gg it also automatically injects those runes.
I know, I've been using it for many months now. It can set your runes, items sets and summoner spells. It's quite useful. It's not bannable as far as I know.
: Can we get a 3D LoL screensaver?
It already exists : [League Display](https://euw.leagueoflegends.com/fr/featured/league-displays) It have all champions, skins, fanart splashs and many options But it doesn't include stats
: https://blitz.gg/ is it bannable?
No it's not ! It's just a software that gives you info on your champions and runes. It's the same as if you had your browser opened with op.gg
Makhnodon (EUW)
: Yeah that seems likely. Was wondering if there was any direction people could point me in for relearning.
I sent you a friend invite. Accept me and send me a message. I can help you with that
: > [{quoted}](name=Doom emissary,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=0d0p8YAE,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-03-11T19:51:10.105+0000) > > Hey there ! > > Tahm Kench has been nerfed many times and that's understandable because he's too strong. > The removal of the movement speed is what made me the saddest. > > In term of solo Q, he's definitely on the weak side (but not garbage or unplayable). But if you have a premade, he's still a total monster ! > Don't forget that his W is game changing, and can save your allies from ANYTHING. > > Here are some tips when playing him : > > * Don't tank cc for you adc and let him go first (this is not a joke). The thing is, if you get hit by cc (lux root for example) you'll just take a lot of damage without being able to fight back. But if you let your adc take it, the enemies will get exited and throw all their spell on him ! And guess what? You just need to press W and he magically dodge everything while both enemy laners lost half of their mana for nothing (just don't eat him too early, wait to see their spells being launched). > * Tahm Kench is definitely a weird champ that needs some time to get used to. So keep this in mind. You can't play him the same way you play normal champs and you also need to understand his kit very well. Sometimes, it's good to eat an ally early just to make sure he don't take damage and stay healthy. > * When you eat an enemy in a 2v2, instead of throwing him right away or always trying to move back to throw him behind, how about keep fighting the remaining enemy because you're gonna be in a 2v1 situation during 2s (W duration) which is quite huge when you think about it. > * You can eat/throw allies over small walls > * If an enemy can't run from you, don't use your Q instantly on him but instead do 3 autos and then Q to make it stun him. This will give you time to add 1/2 autos (and your allies are still damaging the enemy) and then eating him. > * If you don't feel like you need extra protection from {{item:3047}} and {{item:3111}} , make sure to buy {{item:3009}} . On top of making you much faster (to continue stacking your passive on enemies or escaping with your allies) it also reduce your self slow on your W so you can move more while eating your enemies. > > Personally speaking, I would recommend those runes (I got them from the first tahm kench in the world, and after a few testing and getting used to them, it's just insane how strong they are) : > 1. **Inspiration :** Glacial Augment / magical footwear / Biscuit Delivery / Approach Velocity > 2. **Resolve :** Font of life / Second Wind > > Glacial augment will slow enemies between 45% and 55% (that's half their ms) when you auto-attack them and Appoach Velocity gives you movement speed when you walk toward slowed enemies) which will guarantee your 3 passive stacks + Q stun (unless they use a dash ability or they flash). After that 1/2 more autos then you eat them. > > The point of those runes is to make your trades much much stronger. You literally just walk to your enemies and smash them without caring about their damage. (Just trade and make them half health, don't over-commit) > After every trade, you will gain ALL your health back thanks to your E passive, Second Wind and the delivery biscuits. > So you'll always be healthy while destroying your enemies. And anyone with no flash is literally dead. > > But you'll need to practice a bit to get used to how much damage you can deal/take before playing this agressive (or you'll just start suiciding) > > Hope that was helpful, hit me up if you need any help with him. You can add me ingame {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} I have heard of the glacial augment runes being amazing on Tahm, and I know he's still a great champion to play especially in top lane (Since I'm pretty sure he wins almost any 1v1 in the game). I didn't know you could launch allies over walls, wow! Can you do the same with enemies (Just curious). I'm gonna read through your post a couple more times over to memorise all of this.
> I didn't know you could launch allies over walls, wow! Can you do the same with enemies (Just curious). Yup, you can eat AND throw both allies and enemies over small walls. You can train on that in the practice tool using target dummies to see which walls work and the distance you need to be at to throw/eat them at the other side. It's like a free flash for your ally. Or an Alistar W for an enemy > I know he's still a great champion to play especially in top lane (Since I'm pretty sure he wins almost any 1v1 in the game) He is actually stronger in toplane because they buffed his damage (but nerfed his ally saving abilities) and I think his W against enemies have a shorter cooldown on max range. But he's still a beast as a support if you have a premade adc. It's just soo strong when you're both coordinated. He's too tanky and deals tons of damage for a support. And with those runes, nobody can escape from you. The reason he's weak in soloQ is because of the lack of coordination. Like you eat an ally and he throws himself in danger again instead of waiting for you to reposition him. > I'm gonna read through your post a couple more times over to memorize all of this. Ooh I forgot, take the attack speed stat shards. Sure ^^ Glad it was helpful. If you have more questions about him. Don't hesitate to ask.
: Is tahm kench a weak support this patch?
Hey there ! > I used to main him support and did pretty great, this season I went back to him to try and get a good mastery, but I tried to play him this patch and he's absolutely horrible. It seems they removed the extra movement speed when swallowing allies too? Tahm Kench has been nerfed many times and that's understandable because he's too strong. The removal of the movement speed is what made me the saddest. > I don't know if I'm just not used to him, but he seems really bad as support. In term of solo Q, he's definitely on the weak side (but not garbage or unplayable). But if you have a premade, he's still a total monster ! Don't forget that his W is game changing, and can save your allies from ANYTHING. Here are some tips when playing him : * Don't tank cc for you adc and let him go first (this is not a joke). The thing is, if you get hit by cc (lux root for example) you'll just take a lot of damage without being able to fight back. But if you let your adc take it, the enemies will get exited and throw all their spell on him ! And guess what? You just need to press W and he magically dodge everything while both enemy laners lost half of their mana for nothing (just don't eat him too early, wait to see their spells being launched). * Tahm Kench is definitely a weird champ that needs some time to get used to. So keep this in mind. You can't play him the same way you play normal champs and you also need to understand his kit very well. Sometimes, it's good to eat an ally early just to make sure he don't take damage and stay healthy. * When you eat an enemy in a 2v2, instead of throwing him right away or always trying to move back to throw him behind, how about keep fighting the remaining enemy because you're gonna be in a 2v1 situation during 2s (W duration) which is quite huge when you think about it. * You can eat/throw allies over small walls * If an enemy can't run from you, don't use your Q instantly on him but instead do 3 autos and then Q to make it stun him. This will give you time to add 1/2 autos (and your allies are still damaging the enemy) and then eating him. * If you don't feel like you need extra protection from {{item:3047}} and {{item:3111}} , make sure to buy {{item:3009}} . On top of making you much faster (to continue stacking your passive on enemies or escaping with your allies) it also reduce your self slow on your W so you can move more while eating your enemies. Personally speaking, I would recommend those runes (I got them from the first tahm kench in the world, and after a few testing and getting used to them, it's just insane how strong they are) : 1. **Inspiration :** Glacial Augment / magical footwear / Biscuit Delivery / Approach Velocity 2. **Resolve :** Font of life / Second Wind Glacial augment will slow enemies between 45% and 55% (that's half their ms) when you auto-attack them and Appoach Velocity gives you movement speed when you walk toward slowed enemies) which will guarantee your 3 passive stacks + Q stun (unless they use a dash ability or they flash). After that 1/2 more autos then you eat them. The point of those runes is to make your trades much much stronger. You literally just walk to your enemies and smash them without caring about their damage. (Just trade and make them half health, don't over-commit) After every trade, you will gain ALL your health back thanks to your E passive, Second Wind and the delivery biscuits. So you'll always be healthy while destroying your enemies. And anyone with no flash is literally dead. But you'll need to practice a bit to get used to how much damage you can deal/take before playing this agressive (or you'll just start suiciding) Hope that was helpful, hit me up if you need any help with him. You can add me ingame {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: How does Ezreal, an adc have tons of HP without building any HP items? And perhaps trinity was on cd, but it only gives bonus dmg based on base AD. Nasus has one of the lowest AD among top laners and per level aint that great either. With 936 stacks, you expect to deal more than 1/5 to adc regardless of trinity passive.
Hey there, I updated my post while you were answering, but here it is again : You shouldn't only see the percentage, this guy had tons of HP : 1. Your Q bonus damage is 110 + number of stacks so 110+936=1046. We add to that your base ad (122) and trinity ad (25) which gives a total of 1193. 2. I also checked his runes, he took the +5 armor. So if we add that to the gauntlet, that's 70 armor (on top of his base one). 70 armor is a LOT. So that item alone makes a difference. We add to that his base armor 81.5 for a total of 151.5 3. So with a 1193 damage and a 151.5 armor, You were still able to removed to him about 500 hp, that's pretty solid.
: > [{quoted}](name=Doom emissary,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=FlEulfhk,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-10T20:27:05.639+0000) > > It would be nice if you could post a video where we can see the items of both of you + the damage. > > It will be helpful too see if it's a bug, or maybe something you didn't notice happened. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lxp2_FR9-E&feature=youtu.be No tabi boots from Ezreal either.
Hey there ! {{item:3078}} have a 1.5s cooldown and in the video, it was on cooldown when you used your Q (you can see that in the scoreboard). You shouldn't only see the percentage, this guy had tons of HP : 1. Your Q bonus damage is 110 + number of stacks so 110+936=1046. We add to that your base ad (122) and trinity ad (25) which gives a total of 1193. 2. I also checked his runes, he took the +5 armor. So if we add that to the gauntlet, that's 70 armor (on top of his base one). 70 armor is a LOT. So that item alone makes a difference. We add to that his base armor 81.5 for a total of 151.5 3. So with a 1193 damage and a 151.5 armor, You were still able to removed to him about 500 hp, that's pretty solid.
: 936 stacks Nasus full build hit ezreal for 1/5 of his health
It would be nice if you could post a video where we can see the items of both of you + the damage. It will be helpful too see if it's a bug, or maybe something you didn't notice happened.
Nikigr5 (EUNE)
: POEPLE THAT WERE KILLED BY ALOT TEAMING,, YOU CANT TELL ,,YOU SUCK'' to the guy who have been killed
> but she actally cant say this cause their team just teamed alot of times to kill me but this is not a right thing to say to a guy like me who were killed by teamers Hey there ! Dying because of ganks is indeed your fault because you weren't warding and paying attention to the map. Or you pushed too much. So keep this in mind and try to improve on that ;) > but after the game i was 1/10 and the adc said JAX YOU ARE A PIECE OF SHIT No matter how bad you play, nobody have the right to talk bad to you. Riot doesn't tolerate toxicity. You're here to play and have fun, not to be insulted by others.
: League Displays and collections
: I saw x on the player's champion in the after-game lobby. {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
It could be both of you. You didn't move at all when the game was remade so you have might have been considered afk too. I can see a blitzcrank game where your allies where level 3 while you were still level 1 (same thing for enemy leblanc). When you start a game, you're supposed to be there and not go do other stuff.
: A day of LoL player
What if the remake wasn't because of someone on the enemy team, but because the game started and you were afk. {{sticker:sg-lux-2}}
: What Champion best suites my name?
What about Rumble? He's riding a machine made from scraps and it starts heating after using a few spells
Cryptidian (EUNE)
: Why is the refillable potion recommended over 3 Health pots?
Because as it's name implies, every time you go back to game, it gets refilled with 2 charges so you can use it much more rather than buying potions every time. And once you don't need it, you can sell it (unlike the potions who disappear after you use them). So it's much more gold efficient.
: Obtaining every skin
Hey there ! Despite the rumors, nothing actually happens. Some skins are unobtainable.
Ashefar (EUW)
: LP back when a team mate in your game got banned for griefing or inting
Unfortunatly, they won't add this solution. It has already been discussed many times before. Because that would just encourage boosting : Your premade (the booster) will start inting and trolling (on his smurf account that he doesn't care about) if the game is already lost and the enemies are winning so you don't lose LP.
: Message for Riot team who is responsable for abn system
> After that I just went top cause I got tilted and had 0 will for winning and ofc I wrote some things but not bad words just how I hope she gets banned etc. You just admitted your mistake. It doesn't matter who started, you broke the rules so you get banned.
FearFact0r (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Doom emissary,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=MmEqrGKT,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-09T13:10:06.509+0000) > > Skill isn't just kda or drakes but the total of so many things. > > Did you even look at your vision score (16 on average is VERY low) and the fact that you never buy more than 2 control wards per game? > Or your kill participation which is more often than not bellow 50% which means that you don't help your teammates enough and then cry that they die a lot. Maybe it's because they are outnumbered all the time while you're not helping. > In the game where you're blaming darius, you got solo killed 3 times (you can't blame anyone for solo kills) which made the enemies more fed and they had an easier time killing your teammates. > > * Like if you don't participate enough to your teams vision (or dewarding the enemy vision), they are much more chances that your allies get caught in the fog of war and die. Which put the responsibility on you for not doing your part. > * In the last game (Vel'koz) , you only had 23% Kill participation. It's really nice to have a beautiful KDA and only die twice when it's on the expense of your team and never helping them so you can always have nice stats while they are doing all the dirty job. > > I'm not trying to flame you, but I'm explaining to you that there are many things you don't see about yourself, and that "skill" is global and everything counts. > You are better on some areas while they are better in others. So yes, globally you have the same skill as them. And you can't put all the blame on your teammates. Thank you dude for the comment i need some guidance i keep in mind for the wards. About assists just to say they know they will die and is no point for me when 3 of them die i to i tho with them
> Thank you dude for the comment i need some guidance i keep in mind for the wards. Here's a great guide about vision control [Everything You Need to Know about Vision Control](https://mobalytics.gg/blog/how-to-ward-league-of-legends-everything-you-need-to-know-vision-control/) > About assists just to say they know they will die and is no point for me when 3 of them die i to i tho with them That would be the correct choice if they just died for free. But the thing is, they were getting tons of kills, so if you helped, they were high chances some of them wouldn't die (at least 1) and you could then do an objective with the remaining members alive (20% kill participations means that you only helped 1 time each 5kills that your team got). Or it means that you were at the wrong side of the map. But you're the one who can know that by watching your replays. Looking at the scores alone don't tell everything.
Grjóni G (EUNE)
: so far no response in 3 hours
It the weekend so most of them are not working. They are very slow in the weekends because of the lack of people.
Grjóni G (EUNE)
: i removed the name but i can promise that this is the first and only time this has happend i usually dont chat
Hey again ! Well if what you're saying is true, there are 2 cases : * Riot's policy is that the 3 letters shouldn't be said by anyone (not even repeated), so you're basically unlucky * Riot's don't ban that and it was just the automatic bot getting triggered. So in this case you don't have to worry, they will revert the ban. Because they always do in case it was just a mistake So send a support ticket and wait for their answer. We are just players like you here and we can't really decide or solve it for you. Only Riot support can. Keep us update to know what happened please
: Thanks Riot
They bribed you to forgive all their mistakes XD I'm just kidding. Congrats for the skins !
Aritmor (EUNE)
: Well asking to report someone should be bannable, but since you just did it once it seems a bit harsh to ban you. Try to contact support if they can clarify what actually got you banned - if it was you repeating %%% or asking for reports.
Yes, I can confirm that threatening someone of a report or asking others to report him is bannable because that counts as flaming. 1 report is worth the same as 10. So there is no point in filling the chat with "please report this player he's toxic". And you generally only get banned after you flame for many games and not just one. So I would be surprised that this is the only chat log they gave you to justify the ban. So send a support ticket as Aritmor to make sure there wasn't a mistake. Also, name shaming is forbidden in the boards, so remove the name of the guy from your original post or your post will get deleted if seen by a mod.
check6CroW (EUNE)
: Thank you for your kind words, I wish all the best to you too! {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} Sorry mate I don't use that app.
Hey there ! Do you have an EUW account so you can add me in game? Or Is there any other way to contact you? I'm very interested by your profile and would like to talk.
Vizzpers (EUW)
: Masters looking to become pro?
I think you should directly apply to the teams you're interested in on their website so you can join their academy.
FearFact0r (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Humpelstilzche,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=MmEqrGKT,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-09T10:57:31.088+0000) > > You are matched with players with equal skill. Be careful what say about your teammates' skill, because it also applies to you. > > Recently you have a few losing streaks, but overall your winratio is almost perfectly 50%, exactly as it should and as it is for almost everyone else. Thank you but when you look me team what do you see 3/10 ashe with 200 farm 0 turrets drakes assist and Brand with 10/3 score + drakes + turrets and 100 farm you compare me skills with her or the top darius with 3/12 150 farm vs vel koz 5/7 120 farm and on top of this flaming like we are his slaves so (no offence) but you can't compare me with this unskilled players so i think the ranked is not correct is not possible me to win me lane help the other lanes (WHEN THEY FEED) and then only 2 or 3 players from the team to know what they are doing and what to do
Skill isn't just kda or drakes but the total of so many things. Did you even look at your vision score (16 on average is VERY low) and the fact that you never buy more than 2 control wards per game? Or your kill participation which is more often than not bellow 50% which means that you don't help your teammates enough and then cry that they die a lot. Maybe it's because they are outnumbered all the time while you're not helping. In the game where you're blaming darius, you got solo killed 3 times (you can't blame anyone for solo kills) which made the enemies more fed and they had an easier time killing your teammates. * Like if you don't participate enough to your teams vision (or dewarding the enemy vision), they are much more chances that your allies get caught in the fog of war and die. Which put the responsibility on you for not doing your part. * In the last game (Vel'koz) , you only had 23% Kill participation. It's really nice to have a beautiful KDA and only die twice when it's on the expense of your team and never helping them so you can always have nice stats while they are doing all the dirty job. I'm not trying to flame you, but I'm explaining to you that there are many things you don't see about yourself, and that "skill" is global and everything counts. You are better on some areas while they are better in others. So yes, globally you have the same skill as them. And you can't put all the blame on your teammates.
Piconator (EUW)
: We made an app to follow LEC & LCS
Really love it ! I wish you could bring it on android {{sticker:cass-cry}}
Hecate (EUW)
: Is this being toxic ? How do I deal with it ?
> Is this being toxic ? Yes > Will he ever be punished ? If he keeps doing it all the time and get reported then yes. > What can I do ? You either convince him to stop or mute him. If those solutions aren't compelling for you, you'll have to stop playing with him :/
enSandman (EUW)
: [Suggestion] introducing a different evaluating system considering wins & losses
Hey there ! I really like the fact that you took the time to write a long post in a constructive way. But what you are saying have some important flaws (you mentioned some of them) : * League of legends is a **team** game. Which means that you shouldn't be rewarded/punished on your performance alone, but on all the teams performance. It's the team that wins or the team that loses, not the person. This is correlated to league's identity and why many play it. So if people don't like this, I think it's better for them to play single player games like battle royals. * Your solution (method 1) is to reward players based on their performance in a game. But performance don't represent skill or how well you played. Let me give you a small example: "The top lane have a very good matchup so it's natural that he will have much more farm, turret plating, time to roam and maybe get a few kills. Botlane have a losing matchup so they are shoved under their tower for the whole game, have low farm, but did their best to survive and didn't die to the enemies." Why would the toplaner be granted a win over botlane? This is very unfair. The very design of league of legends is based on the fact that performance doesn't mean anything. There is a lot of times where we go bait the enemies and fight them as 4 on losing conditions (2 of us die) so the fifth person can splitpush on the other side of the map and get 2 towers+inhib. Why would he granted a win because he have more towers and farm + a great kda while he was just PVE and we did all the hard job? The game is made in a way that all the skills (warding, sacrificing yourself for a great engage, baiting, etc) can lead to a victory. So the only way to really measure the skill and see who deserves the lp is winning or losing as a team. Btw, I just want to mention that I'm not saying that the actual system is perfect. It feels really bad that some "bad" players get LP by being carried by others and that you only lose because your team is feeding. But that's how the game work since it's a team game based on strategy around the map that includes all the 5 people cooperating. And that's something that no system or stats can detect.
Vistha Kai (EUNE)
: They can't unless you go here: https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en
Do what this guy told you. Nobody on the boards can help, but the support will solve it for you.
Show more

Doom emissary

Level 155 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion