: Do you got discord ? you could add me and i could show you, i left the old club i made a new one mby you can add me in game and try something
> [{quoted}](name=cuddles1337,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=kVw6pdpw,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2018-08-29T10:54:49.015+0000) > > Do you got discord ? you could add me and i could show you, i left the old club i made a new one mby you can add me in game and try something I don't think I can do something, sorry
: I hope so..... haha..... so i pressed it in friends list but it shows show this club tag but it kinda shows it dark and i can t press one it so like what do i do ??
> [{quoted}](name=cuddles1337,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=kVw6pdpw,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2018-08-29T08:23:52.604+0000) > > I hope so..... haha..... so i pressed it in friends list but it shows show this club tag but it kinda shows it dark and i can t press one it so like what do i do ?? Ok, thats weird. Are you sure, a club tag is set? I mean if it shows for your friends, I don't really know what to do at this point. Maybe you should write the support [here](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us).
: YOUR GAME I %%%ING SHIT fix YOUR GAME .
I can't read that, but it's fun looking at some passages and feeling the overall tension. :)
Breakhz (EUNE)
: Those champs are stupid.But riot wont do nothing about it. Thats why league is "dieng".People are sick of op champs instead of skills.You noob people that think skills climb you need some brain. Even apdo said there is no more skills in league is all about picks.Picks win games better champs win game better teammates..there is no more skills. Until riot see that the game will slowly fall apart.
> Even apdo said there is no more skills in league is all about picks.Picks win games better champs win game better teammates..there is no more skills. Even though Apdo never picks Jax or Garen and sticks with Twisted Fate or Kassadin. And no one was complaining about them being op in the last weeks. Also Skill matters. You don't just pick a champion and instantly win. There usually is no champion with a win-rate above 55% or below 45%.
: Club tag !
You can also try to right click on your club that is shown in the friends list. Maybe its possible to click "Show this club tag" there. If not, try to relog. It might take some time to show it. Pretty sure, it will be fixed by itself in a bit.
Amphysvena (EUNE)
: Surrender change suggestion
Actually they are able to be reported for griefing or something. In the post-game lobby. Pretty standard.
Sansusi (EUNE)
: Haven't received an arcade icon
: Wouldn't it be 1/n squared... And or or rule, if it's the probability of two events happening together (and) you times the probabilities together. So it you have 50 champions, the probability of getting the same champion twice in a row would be 1/50 X 1/50 aka 1/250.
> [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=NnKTiNoX,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2017-07-20T23:05:35.080+0000) > > Wouldn't it be 1/n squared... And or or rule, if it's the probability of two events happening together (and) you times the probabilities together. > > So it you have 50 champions, the probability of getting the same champion twice in a row would be 1/50 X 1/50 aka 1/250. No. The probability for a **specific** champion two times in a row would be (1/n)*(1/n). If you know just want the probability for **any** champion you need to take the probability for a specific champ and multiply it by the amount of champs which is n. So you got (1/n)*(1/n)*n which is (1/n). If you would roll two dices the probability for two sixes showing would be (1/6)*(1/6). But for any number showing twice it would be only (1/6).
Jarwan (EUW)
: All "Random" mode. Sure.
The chance to get to play the champion twice in a row is 1/n where n is the amount of champions you own. So if you own 50 champions the chance would be 1/50. Not too unusual.
Butch2000 (EUNE)
: New bull***** honor system - kick support out of game
This might be true for Low Bronze where people only play for stats. THough people above Low Bronze know that the game isn't about stats and that a fed ADC can be caused by a good Supporter. And they surely will honor Supporters that play well in Teamfights and are nice to their teammates in chat. **The Honor System wasn't invented to honor good players. It was invented to honor nice players.** That's a difference.
: Is there a real reason to have legacy skins?
>Besides the ones that are for special events like Christmas or whatever what Most Legacy Skins are either related to special events like Christmas, Halloween and so on and will likely return in further years when the events are up again. So most of the Legacy Skins are justified even by your text. Besides those Legacy Skins there are Skins that were obtainable through One-Time-Events and/or achievements. Like Worlds Final, Refer-A-Fried, Bundle Skins. I don't think there are many Legacy Skins that just got Legacy because Riot said "Meh, whatever. Let's make them unobtainable." So most Legacy Skins have a reason to be Legacy.
FloBro (EUW)
: Remake
You get nothing from just LP. LP are worth nothing at all. They could gift you 1000 LP and you'd be still at your old Elo. I think the Remake System is just great how it is.
: How to find my summoner ID
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/euw/43616638/jamez11454 The number in the LoLKing-Link after you searched for your name on there is your Summoner ID. -> 43616638
WinterRise (EUNE)
: I'm unable to log in
LoL had a few login issues with IPs from certain countries. I had this problem for two weeks and I fixed it by connecting to a VPN from another country (Thanks, Kopenhagen! <3) and once I was logged in I just disconnected the VPN again and I was fine. Was just a login issue.
: ADC left my game and the support trolled in a ranked match, can i be reimbursed for the loss of LP?
**HYPOTHESIS:** You never leave your game and you in average play better than the average player in your Elo. ---- **AFK CASE:** Your average game will look similar to this: **XOOOO** (your team) VS. **OOOOO** (enemy team). X: A player that is afk less frequently. O: A player that is afk in the average amount of times which is slightly less likely than the player X being afk. So the chance of afk players is higher in the enemy team because X+4O < 5O (for X<O). **BETTER PLAYER CASE:** Same for this case if you are better than the average player in your Elo. Your game will look something like this: **BAAAA VS. AAAAA**. B: Better player. (You) A: Average player. -> B+4A > 5A (for B>A) ---- **CONCLUSION:** If you play better than the average player in your Elo, you will rank up if you play many games. It can happen that you will lose some games in a row or that you will have a negative winrate at the beginning, though. Imagine a experiment with a coin flip with 50% chance for both heads and tails. If you only flip the coin 10 times it's not super unusual if the coins shows heads in 60% of the times (in this case HEADS: 6 times, TAILS: 4 times). But if you flip the coins lets say 100 times, it would slowly begin to seem unusual if it showed heads in 60% of the times (in this case HEADS: 60 times, TAILS: 40 times). This idea is called "Law of Large Numbers". If the difference between 10 and 100 didn't make it clear enough, just think about how unlikely it would be to flip a 50/50-coin 1.000.000 times and it showing heads 600.000 times. **TL;DR - WHAT I ACTUALLY WANTED TO SAY WITH ALL THIS:** If you just focus on improving your play style in a way that you play better than the average player in your Elo, your account will rank up all by it's own. **You shouldn't think of games as "wins" or "losses" but just focus on improving every game.** You can't influence your winrate as much as you can influence your odds on achieving certain winrates, so just get your odds up and the Law of Large Numbers will do it's work if you just keep on playing and imploving. Good night.
: does normal mmr have anything to do with ranked mmr?
In the old system your normal Elo would influence how your starting Elo in Team Ranked will be but nothing more. In the new system we got now your normal Elo and ranked Elo are completely separated.
JJPrecision (EUNE)
: %%% u RITO and LOL
{{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
Bram150 (EUW)
: Rito stop trolling ranked MM pls
http://imgur.com/a/C4yoW Blue MMR : 1128 Red MMR : 1142 All fine.
jOhNyPz (EUNE)
: 1st time rank
The only things that count towards your Elo or your "MMR" is whether you win/lose and the Elo of you, your team and the enemies team. Your KDA doesn't matter in any way. You will gain the same Elo if you win with (1 | 11 | 5) or win with (12 | 0 | 14). -------------------------------------- (1) If you played Ranked in the previous season, you will likely be placed **a bit higher than you was last season** with 10-0 but never higher than Plat 1. (2) If you play on an account that has no Elo from previous seasons, you will likely be placed **somewhere between Gold II and Plat V** by going 10-0 in your placement games.
ImAdcMain (EUW)
: Blue and Orange essence.
Riot doesn't want you to get free skins all the time. They would lose so much money on that. A few skins here and there are fine. That's also the reason why the new Honor Capsules won't drop skin shards and only champion shards.
: Stuck at "Authenticating" with Roommate
Trick17: Connect to a non-german dns, login and disconnect dns server again. works fine.
: Fix Remake / Surrender when faced with constant re-dc
If you add a /remake function that can be triggered by players, the system can't find the reason why you started the /remake vote if the constantly dc-ing guy isn't dc-ed in that very moment for example. So as a result they couldn't find a way to find the responsible one to give him the lose and dont give a lose to everyone else.
: Google says > you should apply a warm compress or soak in hot water to drain the puss out , then once the boil starts draining you should wash with antibacterial soap until all the pus is out clean it with rubbing alcohol and keep a bandage and keep cleaning until the wound is closed
Shamshamm, > drain the puss out That's my way of life. :(
: Elderwood Karthus
Right now they wouldn't get any money by releasing a Karthus skin. They will release a Karthus skin when he gets meta again.
: Zephyr holding Zephyr
I'd even give 40 or even 45 RP.
: idea game mode.
{{champion:30}} {{champion:30}} {{champion:30}} {{champion:30}} {{champion:30}}
karoochka (EUW)
: [Resolved] cannot login?
Check whether your keyboard layout is correct. In Windows it will show you on the bottom right. QWERTY and QWERTZ will mess up every keyword with some symbols or y/z in them. Windows changes your layout by pressing Ctrl + Shift. Happens way too often to me when you type fast and fat-finger those two keys by accident without noticing.
: For teemo haters
> a Teemo challenger main Teemo games: 20 of 166
: Stuck at "Authenticating" with Roommate
Are you from Germany? I (and also some friends) got the same problems. Seems to be a German problem LoL is facing right now. Hopefully will get fixed soon.
Haxoor (EUNE)
: Waste of time
You may rant about dodging Champion Select but you shouldn't be mad about waiting longer because of Remake. You'd be ever more mad if there wasn't a Remake System in those cases.
AI 42 (EUW)
: Unable to connect to the login queue
Are you from Germany? They seem to have a problem with German people trying to login right now. Just wait for a few minutes up to a few hours and try again. Works randomly sometimes.
Allosen (EUW)
: Are there Problems with Logging In again ?
When I got the problems first two days ago I thought it would be only me and I repaired and even reinstalled LoL. Then I found out that some friends got the problems as well. After the reinstallation it worked for a few hours but started again. Seems to be at completely random times. Sometimes works fine and then doesn't work at all for 1-2 hours. - Germany - unitymedia - Pastebin: /Nc3rrYAJ
KARAY (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Plündereule,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=xqabhExQ,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-05-07T06:59:03.605+0000) > > The game you&#x27;re talking about wasn&#x27;t a SoloQ-Ranked, though. I queued alone
> [{quoted}](name=KARAY,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=xqabhExQ,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-05-07T11:14:01.605+0000) > > I queued alone Yeah but it was normal queue and not SoloQ.
: Very funny riot, very very funny.......
If you'd record a YouTube video where you reroll your three legendary shards into a random skin, you'd create a viral piece of art.
Arzonv (EUW)
: I would happily pay a LOT of RP for announcers.
And you receive an announcer pack of every champ you get to mastery 10.
: Promos Nightmare Story :D
So far in this season journey I never won my first promo... It's getting strangly unrealistic by now since I was climbing from Silver 4 up to Gold 1 so far.
abdo26 (EUW)
: ahm u are silver 5 people here mostly gold and above so no one saw what u said xDDD btw ur post say u are not so old !! and ur nickname from the game is there only if u are a girl i will play :P btw gold1 here so GL getting to that
> [{quoted}](name=abdo26,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=1TlLAxQj,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-05-06T23:31:26.220+0000) > > ahm u are silver 5 > > people here mostly gold and above so no one saw what u said xDDD > > btw ur post say u are not so old !! and ur nickname from the game is there only if u are a girl i will play :P btw gold1 here so GL getting to that what
leRito (EUW)
: Chat Rooms are Missing
Every IP weekend I had to switch to Legacy Client so I can join one of the "ip weeked 1", "ip weekend 2", "ip weekend 8" etc. chatrooms. Now you really need to have 4 friends to grind ip with or use off-league chats which is incredibly unefficient...
des323 (EUNE)
: Flex Matchmaking Hell
They don't match Platinum-Flex with Bronze-Flex. They do match Platinum-Solo/Silver-Flex with Bronze-Flex, though.
Ârzo (EUW)
: Instalocking in ranked
Feeder an die Wand.
KARAY (EUNE)
: Regarding Solo Queue.
The game you're talking about wasn't a SoloQ-Ranked, though.
: "I have 20 rune pages but what should i fill them with?" #firstworldproblems
I got 20 rune pages mostly filled and with fitting names. Maybe you can steal some you need.
pHak1Ng (EUW)
: General Runes
"I have 20 rune pages but what should i fill them with?" #firstworldproblems
: Singed Getting decimal health back[Error? Bug?]
You just need to cast the float to an int. Had the same problem.
Wallach (EUW)
: MSI: worst audio experience
http://imgur.com/a/itZbk
Delícious (EUNE)
: [POLL] Tyler1, should he really stay banned from League of Legends?
I think the streaming thing and the fame have changed him to the better. If he starts streaming again and isn't as toxic as he was before, it would actually help big time to stop some people behaving like the old Tyler.
: Current loot system
Disabling champion shards for all-champs accounts is a bit too much maybe. But I think they should give an option to roll 3 champion shards into a random champ OR a random skin (or 3 champion shards plus 300 orange essence for a random skin).
: Help me polish my champion concept
I always think it's hard to find a champion design that isn't used yet. Like for example you wouldn't be able to read a book about wizards without thinking about Harry Potter. So I think your design is nice. Doesn't feel too much like Xerath. Also the spell kit is nice. I especially like the idea that it's an AP-Marks(wo)man. But it coule be a problem that her autos have so many special interactions with items since AP-Autos aren't a thing that item designers had to care for. Also the damage on things aren't that well designed. For exampe: <Champion> has 60 AD (+100% AP) damage on her autos at level 1. Currently you are able to start the game with 59.85 (~60) AP. That is 120 magic damage per auto on level 1.
: Are Towers still too weak?
I like the idea of diving. Gives so many more plays to consider. With tower being a no-kill space, it wouldn't be as exciting.
NRichQ (EUNE)
: Elo hell and problems with pairings
Favourite part: "I finish 10/25. My teamfeeders refuse to resign"
Show more

Drachenlord1510

Level 84 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion