: I have spent too many years on these forums to believe people will listen to math or statistics. (I was one of those Elo Hell is bullshit because of math guys for a long time) haha
> [{quoted}](name=Canechurch,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=JJQsoTWk,comment-id=00040000,timestamp=2015-07-20T14:22:44.911+0000) > > I have spent too many years on these forums to believe people will listen to math or statistics. (I was one of those Elo Hell is bullshit because of math guys for a long time) > > haha Funny. If you actually understood statistics, you would know that ELO hell is perfectly possible, and in fact rather likely. But you probably just saw some reasoning, some numbers and thought, hey, let me spread this.
: As unbelievable as it sounds: I think the community has become more educated concerning this topic. The "Elo hell is bullshit because of math reasons"-mem just became more powerful than the "Elo hell"-mem. For years every Rioter, every progamer and millions of other players explained why the elo hell is bullshit. I think it's slowly showing some effect.
> [{quoted}](name=Humpelstilzche,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=JJQsoTWk,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2015-07-20T14:20:13.772+0000) > > As unbelievable as it sounds: I think the community has become more educated concerning this topic. The "Elo hell is bullshit because of math reasons"-mem just became more powerful than the "Elo hell"-mem. > For years every Rioter, every progamer and millions of other players explained why the elo hell is bullshit. I think it's slowly showing some effect. What do programmers have to do with anything? And ofc Riot would argue against it... Anyone who actually thinks it does not exist understands nothing.
Agidyne (EUW)
: Can the next champion have an actual Good Offensive Ult?
Sounds like Balefire :D Props for anyone who gets the reference :D
DrussIV (EUW)
: Leading promo series 2-1, afk in game
That is very true, I did honor my entire team when we won my 5th game. What would they have had if I posted a thank you on here?
DrussIV (EUW)
: Leading promo series 2-1, afk in game
Oh and even though we are 4, we have all 4 drakes...
Rioter Comments
DrussIV (EUW)
: Smite - the jungler's summoner
People said yasuo was trash, too, because no one knew how to play him and his win rate was horrible. But anyone with any sense could tell he was broken in the right setup.
: Fun fact, people used smite outside f the jungle even in S2 ^^
> [{quoted}](name=franticFurball,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=HALJ9yEG,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2015-07-19T08:20:31.962+0000) > > Fun fact, people used smite outside f the jungle even in S2 ^^ I know, I did it too, 3 man smite for easy drake/baron. But all of you denying this is a problem, are just kidding yourself. Or enjoying the brokenness of Riot's mistake.
Rioter Comments
DrussIV (EUW)
: Smite - the jungler's summoner
Oh come on now. New? Have you even played before season 4?
Rioter Comments
huckasex (EUW)
: only if your english is crap
> [{quoted}](name=huckasex,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=cLmoEK63,comment-id=0000000100000000000000010000,timestamp=2015-07-18T20:39:19.416+0000) > > only if your english is crap That's funny :D and ironic.
huckasex (EUW)
: it doesnt have to, but it does
> [{quoted}](name=huckasex,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=cLmoEK63,comment-id=00000001000000000000,timestamp=2015-07-18T18:34:34.141+0000) > > it doesnt have to, but it does tht doesnt even make sense.
: But it still evens out, sooner or later.
> [{quoted}](name=Foxist,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=cLmoEK63,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2015-07-18T16:39:31.088+0000) > > But it still evens out, sooner or later. No, it doesn't have to.
huckasex (EUW)
: what you describe only happens 50% of the time though the other 50% its one of your team thats fed beyond repair so it evens out
> [{quoted}](name=huckasex,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=cLmoEK63,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2015-07-18T09:42:51.083+0000) > > what you describe only happens 50% of the time though > the other 50% its one of your team thats fed beyond repair > > so it evens out Pure assumption. Stop spreading these lies when you understand nothing about statistics. The LLN isn't something you can mention and pretend it justifies everything. It is perfectly possible for people to go for months before evening out or even never in a season.
Rane1337 (EUW)
: I can only imagine how much flaming that causes (since ADC's usually are the biggest meta-hookers), especially when you're a support.
> [{quoted}](name=Rane1337,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Tpl1nZxh,comment-id=000f0000,timestamp=2015-07-16T11:19:26.271+0000) > > I can only imagine how much flaming that causes (since ADC's usually are the biggest meta-hookers), especially when you're a support. Quoting works wonders. And yea, it does until I start carrying their sorry ass. ps of course there is the odd game where you don't win and then you get the blame, but in general I find that enemies do not know how to play against unusual picks in bot lane, and as a consequence make mistakes
Warderino (EUW)
: I remember this game I had, I went Thresh adc in teambuilder and found myself with shaco support. The enemy bot lane was lucian - Thresh , so Shaco asked our Mundo (the top laner) to go bot. The enemy Rengar was so pissed off ... He tried to jump into shaco and lost more than half hp from 3 boxes, never saw rengar go top again that game. We won and the enemy team apparently reported shaco for trolling (he had a crazy high score)... People can't accept that non-meta picks can actually work.
> [{quoted}](name=Warderino,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Tpl1nZxh,comment-id=000d,timestamp=2015-07-16T10:35:34.692+0000) > > I remember this game I had, I went Thresh adc in teambuilder and found myself with shaco support. The enemy bot lane was lucian - Thresh , so Shaco asked our Mundo (the top laner) to go bot. > > The enemy Rengar was so pissed off ... He tried to jump into shaco and lost more than half hp from 3 boxes, never saw rengar go top again that game. > We won and the enemy team apparently reported shaco for trolling (he had a crazy high score)... People can't accept that non-meta picks can actually work. 1 game working out justifies 9 not? ps 10% is maybe a crude exaggeration, but you get my point.
Rane1337 (EUW)
: Not playing by meta is not trolling
I often play non-meta, especially support, but I know it works. The problem with non-meta is that people often try it (in ranked) and don't really know what they are doing or how it works in the matchup they are in. If they pull it off, great, if not well the other 4 have to live with it. I know the non-meta pick gets often unfairly blamed, but that's because people like blaming others and it's the easy target. But that does not mean it is beyond reproach and always justified.
: Are you thick in the head? You are suggesting that in a team game we mute someone! That breaks every logic that a team game requires and the social experiment is gone. To play like that I rather play single-player vs bots. Just because you "mute" the problem it doesnt mean it goes away. The mute button is supposed to be used when someone is causing you problems and that should happen every 3 or 4 games so you mute and problem is gone. Right now by the 10 min mark I have reasons to already mute half my team. They will continue to flame and tilt each other and even though I cant "see" the tilt and rage I still see it on the lack of teamplay, the intentional feeding, etc. The problem is still there, ignoring it doesnt make it go away, instead you are allowing it to grow even more to the point where we are now where insulting is part of the gaming experience. Excuse me but I can pass without that crap thank you.
> [{quoted}](name=Blacknemesist,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=PpTJcAGy,comment-id=00030000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-07-15T21:00:15.259+0000) > > Are you thick in the head? You are suggesting that in a team game we mute someone! That breaks every logic that a team game requires and the social experiment is gone. To play like that I rather play single-player vs bots. > > Just because you "mute" the problem it doesnt mean it goes away. The mute button is supposed to be used when someone is causing you problems and that should happen every 3 or 4 games so you mute and problem is gone. > Right now by the 10 min mark I have reasons to already mute half my team. They will continue to flame and tilt each other and even though I cant "see" the tilt and rage I still see it on the lack of teamplay, the intentional feeding, etc. > > The problem is still there, ignoring it doesnt make it go away, instead you are allowing it to grow even more to the point where we are now where insulting is part of the gaming experience. Excuse me but I can pass without that crap thank you. So I am thick in the head for suggesting preventing you to read what the flamers say, but Riot are amazing for giving people automatic chat restriction, so to prevent you from reading flame? If that didn't embarrass you enough, then you have no clue.
: Sorry, but you can not know or not, or if I pretend or not. I tell you, I have nothing to pretend. No reason, no agenda. You are still missing the point, and that's going for your own addage - "how could you know if you mute them?", that's not the discussion here and I do not want to delve deep into mute or no mute problems. I still recommend re-reading and seeing past muting and even thinking past individuals.
> [{quoted}](name=Evil Polar Bear,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=PpTJcAGy,comment-id=000300000000000000000000,timestamp=2015-07-15T19:54:40.535+0000) > > Sorry, but you can not know or not, or if I pretend or not. I tell you, I have nothing to pretend. No reason, no agenda. > > You are still missing the point, and that's going for your own addage - "how could you know if you mute them?", that's not the discussion here and I do not want to delve deep into mute or no mute problems. > I still recommend re-reading and seeing past muting and even thinking past individuals. You were complaining about people wishing cancer on others. I told you if you mute people, you will not see them write that. Problem solved. What you don't get about that, is a mystery.
Rioter Comments
: Sorry, but you are missing the point here. That's another discussion.
> [{quoted}](name=Evil Polar Bear,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=PpTJcAGy,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2015-07-15T16:52:52.375+0000) > > Sorry, but you are missing the point here. That's another discussion. Is it? You wrote something. I responded. You told me to read again because apparently it's not what you wanted to say. I then quoted you, thus proving it is exactly what you wrote. Now you pretend it doesn't matter. If anything, it's you who has no clue what he is even talking about.
: I recommend reading again.
> [{quoted}](name=Evil Polar Bear,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=PpTJcAGy,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2015-07-15T11:59:30.912+0000) > > I recommend reading again. "People wishing other people families to die, threatening to kill you or your families, talking in words that are ugly beyond measure." - how would you know if you mute them? ps the quote button is much nicer than reply.
DrussIV (EUW)
: Why do so few people complain about Cho?
Disagree. If you are close to someone it affects their movement. Maybe he is even in range to W so you can't use a spell for mobility.
: UGLY: How is this madness possible RIOT?
You can fix it yourself by muting people.
: > How do these people like...get through life, how did they not get ran over by a truck or something? Luckily surviving doesn't rely on our ability to judge our own skill in LoL ;)
> [{quoted}](name=Humpelstilzche,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=nnK0pMpo,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2015-07-14T07:38:50.762+0000) > > Luckily surviving doesn't rely on our ability to judge our own skill in LoL ;) Because that is what OP was referring to?
: Player of the month
Well, at least one thing the unemployed can win I guess.
: Keep moving and just be logical and smart, skill shots aren't particularly difficult to dodge expect for the odd few like kalista spear, malphite ult etc
> [{quoted}](name=Jìñx,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=vHG9bZ9G,comment-id=001a00010000,timestamp=2015-07-14T20:18:24.557+0000) > > Keep moving and just be logical and smart, skill shots aren't particularly difficult to dodge expect for the odd few like kalista spear, malphite ult etc But what about the MS boost item a support might buy, what do you do when a Cho just runs at you and is so close he can pretty easily hit q and w? Anyway, my point is I often see a Cho completely dominate a lane, and then come into teamfights super strong.
: lack of mobility, his cc is all skill shots, easily kited, no gap close, no escape. His Q's are easily dodged, I must admit his passive is so strong in the lane phase so trading is out of the question unless you have lifesteal.
> [{quoted}](name=Jìñx,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=vHG9bZ9G,comment-id=001a,timestamp=2015-07-14T09:53:17.909+0000) > > lack of mobility, his cc is all skill shots, easily kited, no gap close, no escape. > > His Q's are easily dodged, I must admit his passive is so strong in the lane phase so trading is out of the question unless you have lifesteal. Easily dodged if you have mobility. If you don't...
: Well i never talked about his actuall power. I guess atm his AP build really is to strong. Still you are able to beat him on an equal skill-level -> Thats why there are a lot less people complaining about him than about our beloved League of Mobility. ^^ And that´s your Thread-Titel after all. :)
> [{quoted}](name=Titanium70,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=vHG9bZ9G,comment-id=001400000000,timestamp=2015-07-14T12:22:22.404+0000) > > Well i never talked about his actuall power. I guess atm his AP build really is to strong. Still you are able to beat him on an equal skill-level -> Thats why there are a lot less people complaining about him than about our beloved League of Mobility. ^^ > And that´s your Thread-Titel after all. :) I guess. And yes mobility is lame, that's why I think Ekko and Azir as new champions are stupid, Riot overloads kits to make new champs interesting.
Messeery (EUNE)
: Because he is basically ALL about his Q. Get hit by his Q and you will die, avoid it and he has no way to get close to you unless he burns flash. His ratios might need slight changes, that's it.
> [{quoted}](name=Messeery,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=vHG9bZ9G,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2015-07-13T21:36:40.543+0000) > > Because he is basically ALL about his Q. Get hit by his Q and you will die, avoid it and he has no way to get close to you unless he burns flash. His ratios might need slight changes, that's it. That is exactly my point... You can dodge it 4 times in a row nicely, if he gets lucky or makes a good Q on the fifth time and you are caught, it can be brutal. He is very forgiving.
: Well unlike Zed Fizz etc who are able kill you even if you did nothing wrong, dying to cho meens every time you´ve made a big mistake in positioning or decision making. Even he pushs wave after wave while being unkillable he´s still less oppressive than an assassin. ^^ Assassins (especially our two untargetable ones) can towerdive from riddiculos positions there is no space for "why i did i die there" you simply died because you actions are meaningless against thoose kits! (I know thats a little harsh, but it´s true if an assassins dies it´s always (9 out of 10) beacuse HE did something wrong [not because you did something good, which would leave some space for error analysis after your own death]. If he manages to do everything right you´re dead.) Cho on the other hand relies 100% on hitting Q a skillshot easily dodgeable. His silence is a really strong tool as well but its range is small. And his Ult is melee! As a ranged caster/carry Cho should never be a large issue, you can always do something against him, everytime he ults you, you are able to think about: "Why the hell he got into melee range". Thats why an immobile champions "greenzone" (the room he has between UP and OP) is a lot bigger than mobile champions (LB!) which rise and fall by 0.1 ratio changes!
> [{quoted}](name=Titanium70,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=vHG9bZ9G,comment-id=0014,timestamp=2015-07-14T02:25:40.719+0000) > > Well unlike Zed Fizz etc who are able kill you even if you did nothing wrong, dying to cho meens every time you´ve made a big mistake in positioning or decision making. Even he pushs wave after wave while being unkillable he´s still less oppressive than an assassin. ^^ > > Assassins (especially our two untargetable ones) can towerdive from riddiculos positions there is no space for "why i did i die there" you simply died because you actions are meaningless against thoose kits! (I know thats a little harsh, but it´s true if an assassins dies it´s always (9 out of 10) beacuse HE did something wrong [not because you did something good, which would leave some space for error analysis after your own death]. If he manages to do everything right you´re dead.) > > Cho on the other hand relies 100% on hitting Q a skillshot easily dodgeable. His silence is a really strong tool as well but its range is small. And his Ult is melee! As a ranged caster/carry Cho should never be a large issue, you can always do something against him, everytime he ults you, you are able to think about: "Why the hell he got into melee range". > > Thats why an immobile champions "greenzone" (the room he has between UP and OP) is a lot bigger than mobile champions (LB!) which rise and fall by 0.1 ratio changes! So why do I find him more annoying than those two assassins? Surely if I did so much wrong for him to be strong as you say you would have to do wrong, then the assassins would punish that even more...
Rioter Comments
: Hes W is more trouble for him than to you. He eat u in team fight he die coz cant move. That spell is made to troll hes own teammates. Only annoying is hes dumb shield which in burst moments means u have to kill him 2x(fu Kata fu ap ezreal lol9. Overall hes not that op for now, coz ppl use him to troll.
> [{quoted}](name=Garonna,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=AaaXpjs3,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2015-07-12T04:19:41.838+0000) > > Hes W is more trouble for him than to you. He eat u in team fight he die coz cant move. That spell is made to troll hes own teammates. Only annoying is hes dumb shield which in burst moments means u have to kill him 2x(fu Kata fu ap ezreal lol9. Overall hes not that op for now, coz ppl use him to troll. I don't quite understand your post. So he is ok because people troll. But if they wouldn't he'd be super strong? I don't see why people would troll in ranked.
DrussIV (EUW)
: I just played with Tahm
Hm. Maybe that's how it looks on paper, but in game it felt quite differently.
Rioter Comments
: Is it Just me or has the Matchmaking turned for the worse this past weka and a half?
I have had 1 close game out of my last 10. The rest the losing team never really had a chance. Which is slightly worse than average. By my estimates 17% of my games are "close", the rest are pretty much simple wins for the winning team.
: chat restriction discussion
The problem is that the way Riot wants people to behave is not natural. And Lyte is so arrogant as to simply give himself the right to try and "correct" people's behavior. If you really come down to think about that, anyone with any common sense will be hugely disgusted by that attitude.
xCillion (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Trotyogle,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=oXnapJhw,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2015-07-11T09:22:12.112+0000) > > then the rules are crap , as everybody can clearly see , calling others retards when they are actually do retarded things is perfectly fine ,shitty rules thats all No it is not.. I cant call you an asshole just because you act like one right now. Atleast not without facing punishment by the Forum Mods.. Its the same thing ingame, just because they do bad stuff you cannot do bad stuff and expect to not get punished.
> [{quoted}](name=xCillion,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=oXnapJhw,comment-id=00000000000000000001,timestamp=2015-07-11T09:24:06.854+0000) > > No it is not.. > I cant call you an asshole just because you act like one right now. Atleast not without facing punishment by the Forum Mods.. > Its the same thing ingame, just because they do bad stuff you cannot do bad stuff and expect to not get punished. So why did you call him an asshole? Because you just did.
Hansiman (EUNE)
: They do, if they were feeding intentionally. Most people accused of intentionally feeding are simply being outplayed. However, calling people "retard", is punishable. Please refrain from doing so.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=oXnapJhw,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2015-07-11T09:19:15.303+0000) > > They do, if they were feeding intentionally. Most people accused of intentionally feeding are simply being outplayed. > > However, calling people "retard", is punishable. Please refrain from doing so. I beg to differ. It is a conscious decision to not hug the tower and instead farm and then be forced to fight and die.
: "Elo Hell" is when you're not good enough to climb without 4 good players on your team. Oh wait, actually that is you reaching your ideal ELO, but most people won't admit that. "Elo Hell" is when you blame every loss on your allies and think you're better than everyone else in your team. Basically, you're trapping yourself and can't advance without good luck because you aren't learning why you're losing and are not improving as a player. Hrm, maybe that is also reaching your ideal ELO. Again, not like anyone would admit that they 'Belong' at the rating they're trying to climb out of.
> [{quoted}](name=Aozora Eyes,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=FEEINqJ3,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2015-07-11T14:45:54.028+0000) > > "Elo Hell" is when you're not good enough to climb without 4 good players on your team. Oh wait, actually that is you reaching your ideal ELO, but most people won't admit that. > > "Elo Hell" is when you blame every loss on your allies and think you're better than everyone else in your team. Basically, you're trapping yourself and can't advance without good luck because you aren't learning why you're losing and are not improving as a player. Hrm, maybe that is also reaching your ideal ELO. Again, not like anyone would admit that they 'Belong' at the rating they're trying to climb out of. That is not what ELO hell is. You can be objectively better than 50% of players at the MMR you are at now, but not climb. And in theory if you are better than 50% of the people around you, you should rise until you get even. I have seen people get stuck, and a week later they are 4 divisions higher, because they had some good luck, and still playing along well. This is a team game. You should not have to climb because you are destroying people. It should be enough that you win when people on your team don't hold you back. And they do. Don't deny it. Some people are just better at making up for trash plays by others. But when you get down to it, their true MMR might be the same as the guy who isn't quite as good at that. ps there is also something else than simply a good or bad team - an even team.
T4underbolt (EUNE)
: jarvan,gragas main inc. saying about brokenness :D
> [{quoted}](name=T4underbolt,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=AUMZTAWZ,comment-id=001200000000,timestamp=2015-07-10T11:06:05.624+0000) > > jarvan,gragas main inc. saying about brokenness :D I have been playing those for a long time, way before people thought either was "broken" and many of my few gragas games are support, notj ungle. But hey, attacking Y obviously means the criticism of X is wrong.
: Guys Azir fans/mains like me ,we should not let this happen im sure after this patch he will be unused like kassadin ... idk why they are keeping nerfing champions instead buffing the others that are not used ... like wow they happily nerfed kassadin and they leave him out the important thing is that they see him in lcs sometimes ... (cough mostly the mages get heavy nerfed)
> [{quoted}](name=BranzyCronus,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=AUMZTAWZ,comment-id=0012,timestamp=2015-07-10T06:36:15.185+0000) > > Guys Azir fans/mains like me ,we should not let this happen im sure after this patch he will be unused like kassadin ... idk why they are keeping nerfing champions instead buffing the others that are not used ... like wow they happily nerfed kassadin and they leave him out the important thing is that they see him in lcs sometimes ... (cough mostly the mages get heavy nerfed) If you really were a fan you wouldn't care. But you are not a fan are you, you are a fan of the brokenness. No mechanics have changed for you.
: u know I'm gonna be rly honest off this Azir is for me the best champion in lol history, gameplay wise as lore wise from day 1 when he was released i was amazed insta-buyed him played him 24/7 but then that awful patch came... where his q range and soldier range +damage were nerfed this was like the worst day in my entire life of playing lol then i kept up playing azir and it still worked but much harder... BUT 2 WEEKS LATER IT STARTED ALL OVER AGAIN MORE NERFS ii had that day a win ratio with Azir of 62% but that was the day i was SCARED to play azir now we're 6 months later and in those months there have been several nerf to him including next patch BUT THE PROBLEM IS HE GET'S NOTHING IN RETURN FOR WHAT HE GIVES i truly miss my emperor cause... i've dreamed off the return of all these things i could do with him and i don't need a other champ cause the only champ i've been exited since is kalista but she's hard to play Back when to the days off urf it was the moment i felt i wanted to try my emperor again with succes after all then i took him back to ranked and u know off that 62% win rate azir is just 48% left and i still "main" Azir make of it what u want but I KNOW i can play him but his dam range leaves the possibility to kill people when they run away with 100HP wich you could have before the nerf's It's true Azir can deal lots of damage like u guys all say but... after all after his combo (without ult) you got the 6 second gap where you can easy escape with mostly 50 to 150 HP ye he's op in lcs but WHO CARES THEY HAVE BANS FOR SOMETHING truly i'm done with azir nerf's and always when they say they got a buff for him it's like basic attack's damage has been increase with 3 damage... c'mon guys i'm done with it i want some buffs just give his W range back and a lot will be okay... BTW don't you guys noticed it... every mage is nerfed the last 5 months : lissandra leblanc (ekko needed but to hard) cassiopeia Syndra Elise kinda veigar who's next my last main left? u want to take him too fine... take vel'koz nerf him to the bottom idc but what mage do you have left then... with what are you gonna fill your midland riot cause you assasins except katarina are also down... ou rly wanna have AP ezreal and tank ap vladimir goodluck riot but this would be the end of North Athlas.
> [{quoted}](name=North Athlas,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=AUMZTAWZ,comment-id=000e,timestamp=2015-07-10T00:41:31.139+0000) > > u know I'm gonna be rly honest off this Azir is for me the best champion in lol history, gameplay wise as lore wise > from day 1 when he was released i was amazed insta-buyed him played him 24/7 > > but then that awful patch came... where his q range and soldier range +damage were nerfed > this was like the worst day in my entire life of playing lol > then i kept up playing azir and it still worked but much harder... > > BUT 2 WEEKS LATER IT STARTED ALL OVER AGAIN MORE NERFS > ii had that day a win ratio with Azir of 62% but that was the day i was SCARED to play azir now we're 6 months later and in those months there have been several nerf to him including next patch > > BUT THE PROBLEM IS HE GET'S NOTHING IN RETURN FOR WHAT HE GIVES > > i truly miss my emperor cause... i've dreamed off the return of all these things i could do with him and i don't need a other champ cause the only champ i've been exited since is kalista but she's hard to play > > Back when to the days off urf it was the moment i felt i wanted to try my emperor again with succes after all > then i took him back to ranked and u know off that 62% win rate azir is just 48% left and i still "main" Azir make of it what u want but I KNOW i can play him but his dam range leaves the possibility to kill people when they run away with 100HP wich you could have before the nerf's > > It's true Azir can deal lots of damage like u guys all say but... after all after his combo (without ult) you got the 6 second gap where you can easy escape with mostly 50 to 150 HP > > ye he's op in lcs but WHO CARES THEY HAVE BANS FOR SOMETHING > > truly i'm done with azir nerf's and always when they say they got a buff for him it's like basic attack's damage has been increase with 3 damage... > c'mon guys i'm done with it i want some buffs just give his W range back and a lot will be okay... > > BTW don't you guys noticed it... every mage is nerfed the last 5 months : lissandra leblanc (ekko needed but to hard) cassiopeia Syndra Elise kinda veigar > > who's next my last main left? u want to take him too fine... take vel'koz nerf him to the bottom idc but what mage do you have left then... with what are you gonna fill your midland riot cause you assasins except katarina are also down... ou rly wanna have AP ezreal and tank ap vladimir goodluck riot but this would be the end of North Athlas. Awww, is little Timmy said that his broken champion is finally being reigned in?
Solash (EUW)
: You know you're in Bronze when your midlaner tries to counter Zed...
: > [{quoted}](name=DrussIV,realm=EUW,application-id=mmWRnfcc,discussion-id=qAxmpd6c,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2015-07-04T22:39:57.567+0000) > > That is bs. > > They introduced it to hook people. Whatever they may have packaged it to the world as, is a totally different story. No, this is no bs, this is what they said. Only because you have your own idea about it doesn't mean, that you are right. Just saying.
> [{quoted}](name=Void prevails,realm=EUW,application-id=mmWRnfcc,discussion-id=qAxmpd6c,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2015-07-09T12:05:51.289+0000) > > No, this is no bs, this is what they said. Only because you have your own idea about it doesn't mean, that you are right. Just saying. I literally just said in the text you quoted me on, that it doesn't matter what they told people. And then you come using "this is what they said" as an argument. I can say I am a Nigerian prince. Are you going to believe that, too? Riot want people to play, so they will use any trick they can.
: Rod of Ages going in wrong direction?
Yup, the tankiness is why you bought it, not the AP.
Rioter Comments
StoffelEG (EUW)
: 07.07.2015 connection issus?
5 pages full of complaints, I also just had a guy dc and never come back...not even Loss Forgiven. I am sure it's just a miracle so many people having problems, nothing to do with Rito.
: if someone makes a suggestion and that is implemented they should be rewarded
When has anyone ever made a suggestion that was implemented? I mean if anything people suggest things and Riot have already thought about it.
Show more

DrussIV

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion