: BUff
are u serious?
Rioter Comments
: I find it fun? Please tell me what the point of this post is aside from telling all board users that you dont like ARURF
> [{quoted}](name=Cind3rkick,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=pgEvlNEW,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-23T13:36:17.014+0000) > > I find it fun? > Please tell me what the point of this post is aside from telling all board users that you dont like ARURF Because 1. You don't get to choose the champion you wanna play on URF. This can be especially frustrating for players with all champions 2. There are some champions that are just simply unfair and unfun to play against. I would love to just ban them off, but no I can't. 3. 2014, the first ever original urf was light years better than this shitty new urf we have now. 4. We could have custom URF games but Riot simply can't do that either. URF is gonna be 5 years old by next week and we still have yet to have it the way it really should be.
Rioter Comments
Potatoe (EUNE)
: Agreed. Morgana was way from the underground and absolutely iconic. Now she is being reworked. Well, what ever. GG
> [{quoted}](name=Potatoe,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=RPJoAXgB,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-03-01T13:30:55.791+0000) > > Agreed. > > Morgana was way from the underground and absolutely iconic. > > Now she is being reworked. Well, what ever. GG If you look at her and kayle's new animations. They are far more exaggerated and cartoonish than their classic designs. This also further elaborates how generally all character animations have changed since Season 4. I think Velkoz was probably the last of his kind to not have these "exaggerated" animations.
Èclair (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Elven Moon,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=RPJoAXgB,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-03-01T12:21:06.515+0000) > > Ever since Season 5. League has never felt the same. And every season after it, league has had some drastic changes to its core design. What do you mean? Every single season brought new changes, drastic changes - yes. Season Two brought jungle overhaul, new summoner spells, new masteries, big changes to some of game mechanics like removal of dodge stat. Season Three brought many items, changed some of them and removed plenty. We got an overhaul to masteries system, two new summoner spells and boots upgrades. Season Four had new masteries altogether, open beta for SR upgrade, trinkets, overhaul for ward system. In all fairness, Season Nine is probably the least experimental season to ever take place in League. All seasons have distinct features and spin the wheel of meta in different direction. It's not only since season 5. > Season 5 introduced an updated visual change in the Old League Client. It even introduced the New Summoners Rift map. Which was like, the third alteration of the SR map overall. 2012 SR isn't even the original SR. > Season 1-4 , league of legends use to feel like a medieval type of game. We had champions who resembled like historical characters, also blending in with some characters that looked like they were from the future. Medieval type of game? You mean... the historical genre? And where does the ice Phoenix, a magic fire-bending kid, a giant world-eating monster and talking furry midget throwing darts at people come to play? LoL never had a historical vibe to it. This was heavy fantasy game from the very start. > Then we had characters like singed and urgot who were completely different, adding to the contrast of the overall vibe we as players got from the game. Which was so fresh and iconic to league. Different to what? Like, they are tech reliant characters in their old lure, sure. But they didn't look different from the old established universe. > But now look at the games state. It has become somewhat like a wannabe of other styles of games. Animations that were once organic and didn't feel like they a from a god damn Pixar Animation aka DISNEY CARTOONS team, League would have still been unique. _Really?_ Try comparing old League to its two sisters - Dota 2 and Heroes of Newerth. Hell, compare it to daddy Dota Allstars and you'll see how generic Warcraft-esque the look it. It could be unique if we pretend entire Warcraft franchise, Dota2 and HoN never happened. Maybe we're living in the wrong timeline or something? Current animations are far better from technical standpoint and the style helps keep League relatively easy to run while still looking pleasant to eye. It also ages extremely well compared to titles that aimed to bring realistic graphic to the table few years ago and currently look like dog shit. > Think about it guys. Look at the animations, characters like Neeko and Zoe, it literally feels like league of legends became from this underground cool looking masterpiece of a game to a god damn DISNEY CARTOON!!! Oh no. All two characters out of 143 aren't necessary up to someone's taste. Game's literally unplayable 2/10 better play _Call of Dooty_. > WHY??? Why would you completely change and RUIN a classic looking game to a baby preschool time fortnite, disney type of BS?? 2015 League **IS NOT** classic League.
> [{quoted}](name=Èclair,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=RPJoAXgB,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-01T13:17:36.685+0000) > > What do you mean? Every single season brought new changes, drastic changes - yes. > Season Two brought jungle overhaul, new summoner spells, new masteries, big changes to some of game mechanics like removal of dodge stat. > Season Three brought many items, changed some of them and removed plenty. We got an overhaul to masteries system, two new summoner spells and boots upgrades. > Season Four had new masteries altogether, open beta for SR upgrade, trinkets, overhaul for ward system. > > In all fairness, Season Nine is probably the least experimental season to ever take place in League. All seasons have distinct features and spin the wheel of meta in different direction. It's not only since season 5. > > Which was like, the third alteration of the SR map overall. 2012 SR isn't even the original SR. > > Medieval type of game? > You mean... the historical genre? And where does the ice Phoenix, a magic fire-bending kid, a giant world-eating monster and talking furry midget throwing darts at people come to play? > LoL never had a historical vibe to it. This was heavy fantasy game from the very start. > > Different to what? Like, they are tech reliant characters in their old lure, sure. But they didn't look different from the old established universe. > > _Really?_ > Try comparing old League to its two sisters - Dota 2 and Heroes of Newerth. Hell, compare it to daddy Dota Allstars and you'll see how generic Warcraft-esque the look it. > It could be unique if we pretend entire Warcraft franchise, Dota2 and HoN never happened. Maybe we're living in the wrong timeline or something? > Current animations are far better from technical standpoint and the style helps keep League relatively easy to run while still looking pleasant to eye. It also ages extremely well compared to titles that aimed to bring realistic graphic to the table few years ago and currently look like dog shit. > > Oh no. All two characters out of 143 aren't necessary up to someone's taste. Game's literally unplayable 2/10 better play _Call of Dooty_. > > 2015 League **IS NOT** classic League. Ever watched Lord of the Rings? Yeah. That's the historical fantasy genre I'm talking about. I never said 2015 league is classic league. Read my post again. Secondly. I am not gonna discuss this further with you since you seem like an assumptions based pr*** and cannot properly read sentences either.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Perilum (EUW)
: If someone works and creates something, he expects to be paid. Nobody works for free. Neither these emotes are game changer. If you don't want to pay for them, then don't buy them. Or do you come every single patch to the boards and whine about that the new skins cost RP again, because you looked forward to get them? No you don't. So don't make an absolute ridiculous "argument" (if you can even call it one).
> [{quoted}](name=Perilum,realm=EUW,application-id=VnI9tlaf,discussion-id=3Tm5OFEB,comment-id=000000000002,timestamp=2017-10-27T21:51:29.246+0000) > > If someone works and creates something, he expects to be paid. > Nobody works for free. Neither these emotes are game changer. > If you don't want to pay for them, then don't buy them. > > Or do you come every single patch to the boards and whine about that the new skins cost RP again, because you looked forward to get them? > No you don't. So don't make an absolute ridiculous "argument" (if you can even call it one). I actually have 0 complaints about any other digital content featured in the league store. When I said "looked forward to getting them" the least I expected was to get something like 4 emotes for 5 euros? But thats the cost of damn 1 emote. Thats rediculous! You defending that is pretty crazy to me. You have to be completely drunk outta your mind to actually pay 5 euros for a single piece of art that literally anyone of my artist friends can make. Like come on man, have you seen some of the league fan art? They put way more effort into that one piece of art made and do they get paid for that? No!
Smerk (EUW)
: If you don't like them, then don't buy them. It's business after all
> [{quoted}](name=Smerk,realm=EUW,application-id=VnI9tlaf,discussion-id=3Tm5OFEB,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-10-27T19:13:03.789+0000) > > If you don't like them, then don't buy them. It's business after all So who paid you at Riot to write this? You think a free facebook sticker is worth 5 damn euros? Maybe some people were really looking forward to using those emotes? Till they saw the price that is... Not to mention these things are mutable?
: Rito pls! old Goth Annie skin Splash Art!!
Please comment bellow if you agree!
Rioter Comments
: A gentle request from an indian fan
Garena SIngapore pe khel lo bhaiii. Waha acha ping hain, sara indian community waha hain. Sadly I don't see Riot bringing a league server to India. Dota 2 here is far far more popular than league. So your best bet is the Singapore garena server. Also, Garena has reserved the Rights to a lot of east asian countries. So Riot CANNOT do anything about it. Plus there are not many players in these regions. At least not enough to be considered to make an entire new server for.
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=Yv0NAwPZ,comment-id=0000000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-15T08:47:46.494+0000) > > The IFS doesn't really differentiate between toxicity and premade jokes -- that's why it's recommended for friends to just jump into a call if they want to insult each other. > > It's the end of the season, people get much more aggressive while tilted -> they get banned. > > It's just a matter of using the chat for what's intended -- tactics and encouragement. Otherwise, why the overwhelming majority of the community has never been ever chat restricted? > > That's a general advice that applies to real life as well, not counting the fact that you tried to invalidate my argument based on a very specific and particular instance. I only reacted the way I did because you kinda went at me in a personal type of manner after I just made a complaint about Riot's automated banning system, only to counter you saying that we should have "fun" using the lol chat, and then you say that we should go on a private chat system, overall countering your first argument that was made by OP of this thread. There we go. You basically are saying do not have fun in chat and just use other forms of communication.
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=Yv0NAwPZ,comment-id=00000000000000010000,timestamp=2017-10-13T15:34:50.008+0000) > > If your idea of fun is involving unrelated people in your shenanigans with your friends, well, you should probably think again, because they don't necessarily share your same sense of humour. Especially if you think you are on the same wavelength, but in reality you're not. > Also, having fun implies doing so *not at other people's expense.* > > So, my point still stands. Um. You assumed that I involved other players who I don't know in my way of having fun with my friends. I was only chatting with my 5 man premade. We were using the chat strictly in the team and didn't say much in the enemy team at all. Max to max we said LOL, or LMAO, if something funny happened, and by that I mean laughing with the enemy team guy, not "at" him/her. Yet because we won so insanely, and completely stomped on the enemy team, some of those guys must have gotten salty after such a defeat and reported my friends and one of them got banned too. That to me is pretty shady. And yes. I do have fun playing league of legends, I have been playing it for years now, and have made so many friends in real life through it. There are some amazing people in the community. But my only point was that the bans have been pretty heavy and aggressive lately for absolute no reason. In a game where we have a ping mute, emote mute AND a chat mute function. To me that's pretty crazy if you think about it. What I think is that Riot basically wants to make players be like robots. No banter, no chatting, nothing. Play the game and shut up. That's what I feel Riot wants us to do. Also, you really don't need to tell me what to do, you have literally no authority over me. Please keep that distance if you can.
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=Yv0NAwPZ,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-11T21:16:58.558+0000) > > Having fun is an important part of one's life. I only wish that this was actually true. But its simply not. Since using certain words can get you banned, even if those words were used in a recreational way. Like my friend got banned using an offensive set of words that everyone completely laughed out. There were just few salty people who reported him for no reason and he got 14 day ban because of that. Its really hilarious that we have 3 different types of mute functionality in the game and we still get banned for just using the chat. So yeah. Sorry to say, your point is invalid.
Rioter Comments
Eambo (EUW)
: It's definitely something to consider, however as most people are aware and have discussed - these game modes get pretty worn out when they're on for an extended period. Even the likes of Urf - we see huuuuuge amounts of playtime in the first few days, then it drops pretty rapidly. There's also quite a bit of testing goes into each release - you may think "wat? You've already made those modes!" but with each new champion or item or change comes a fantastic new way to crash, bug and break the game mode :-) You've probably noticed our Maps and Modes teams have tested some alterations - for example the Star Guardian mode being on consistently. It all depends on the mode really, but the likes of Urf or Ascension, engagement is much higher in those limited windows because people want to enjoy them for those few days while they're around. If they're around 24/7 they end up being pretty empty and lonely, and it doesn't quite feel "special" when they come around :-)
> [{quoted}](name=Riot Eambo,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=bxczMIe4,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-10-10T18:09:11.828+0000) > > It's definitely something to consider, however as most people are aware and have discussed - these game modes get pretty worn out when they're on for an extended period. > > Even the likes of Urf - we see huuuuuge amounts of playtime in the first few days, then it drops pretty rapidly. There's also quite a bit of testing goes into each release - you may think "wat? You've already made those modes!" but with each new champion or item or change comes a fantastic new way to crash, bug and break the game mode :-) > > You've probably noticed our Maps and Modes teams have tested some alterations - for example the Star Guardian mode being on consistently. It all depends on the mode really, but the likes of Urf or Ascension, engagement is much higher in those limited windows because people want to enjoy them for those few days while they're around. If they're around 24/7 they end up being pretty empty and lonely, and it doesn't quite feel "special" when they come around :-) Or how about you let us finally make more choices in custom games so we can show you what we are truly interested in playing, without you having the need to come up with something that may not even successful every week. Custom game with customizable game modes would be a great addition. Because who knows, maybe us players can come up with a new game mode ourselves that can be your next rotating game mode. Kinda like how the file share system works on Halo.
Debel (EUW)
: > Just because you were lucky, doesn't mean everyone else is too. None of my friends have ever had problems with the new client either. Unlike the old client, which was buggy af
> [{quoted}](name=Debel,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=OvgzdQa4,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-13T14:56:46.122+0000) > > None of my friends have ever had problems with the new client either. Unlike the old client, which was buggy af That's pretty funny. Because the old client for me was smooth af, without any bugs what so ever.
: This is literally the first time the client has had any notable problems, all the other ones have been very minor and fixed instantly. Stop crying and find another game to play while you wait for the professionals to fix it.
> [{quoted}](name=Zesty Bits,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=OvgzdQa4,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2017-10-13T14:38:16.075+0000) > > This is literally the first time the client has had any notable problems, all the other ones have been very minor and fixed instantly. Stop crying and find another game to play while you wait for the professionals to fix it. The client never showed any problems for you? Good for you mate. But I can assure you, me and a lot of my friends had shitt ton of problems with this new client throughout the season.
Debel (EUW)
: Maybe try uninstalling and reinstalling the game. I never had a problem with the new client
> [{quoted}](name=Debel,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=OvgzdQa4,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-10-13T14:36:56.402+0000) > > Maybe try uninstalling and reinstalling the game. I never had a problem with the new client I have reinstalled the client several times this season, sent riots tickets and sent them my log files too. Never been fixed. Just because you were lucky, doesn't mean everyone else is too.
: You need to chill, son.
> [{quoted}](name=Zesty Bits,realm=EUW,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=OvgzdQa4,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-10-13T14:29:31.645+0000) > > You need to chill, son. Chill out after dealing with this client's problems since day 1 for almost an entire season forcefully? Yeah sure.
Rioter Comments
Alex6998 (EUW)
: Feedback for old client. If someone know how do i back my old client pls tell me,
I suggest you wait till the new league client gets its bugs fixed, and if you want that stage to com faster, I suggest you to also send a ticket to Riot with your log files, so they can rectify your issue and embed their fixes to not only fix your issue, but also several others like you.
Zednar (EUW)
: leavers need to be BANNED.
Leavers by far do not need a ban. Most leavers don't quit willingly. And you are in a very nice era of league where you have an option we never had for YEARS. That option is **REMAKE** So please, appreciate the fact we have that! Sometimes people get banned because of Riot server problems as well, so there that too. People get banned unfairly. Please try and think about this post you wrote. Thanks!
Rioter Comments
: Anxious to play rankeds after 5months
Well it will definately take some time for you to get back into shape. And if you are unable to climb into diamond using a smurf, then boy are you rusty as hell xD My friend who is D3 right now climbed straight from Plat 1 to D3 in under a week. He has never even been D2 in his life. He also barely plays lol because he doesn't have much interest left in it. (he has been diamond since season 5 though) So best option is to go on a smurf and climb. I saw that you mentioned you have **"smurf(s)"** , surely using one smurf to climb to diamond shouldn't be much of a big deal? Good luck!
: This is like the easiest mission. 400 cs per team thats like 2 players can get it in average game.
> [{quoted}](name=mY mIND iS bLOWN,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=YYhpqZRU,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2017-06-21T12:58:34.403+0000) > > This is like the easiest mission. 400 cs per team thats like 2 players can get it in average game. Well, I wouldn't have made this post if people were not whining about it.
Vonyalo (EUW)
: Wow look at this!
if you had just 50 more CS, you would have gotten a S. Its kinda bs but true.
Smerk (EUW)
: This mission is super easy, got it on first try. Many players that whine about this mission are actually terrible at farming. In a 30 minutes game all you have to do is kill every second minion and you're good. But when someone has 80 minions at that point, then he can't really blame Riot for giving him "hard" mission
> [{quoted}](name=Smerk,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=YYhpqZRU,comment-id=0007,timestamp=2017-06-21T12:44:30.431+0000) > > This mission is super easy, got it on first try. Many players that whine about this mission are actually terrible at farming. In a 30 minutes game all you have to do is kill every second minion and you're good. But when someone has 80 minions at that point, then he can't really blame Riot for giving him "hard" mission I got this mission 3 times. I finished it on my first try everytime. 80 minions by 30 mins is some new next level shit if you're playing a normal game.
: what are you talking about ? it is not hard at all you dont even have to farm good... at about 17 to 20 minutes you should be able to get the 150 at least on your own... your jungler should have about 70 and all other lanes should have about the same as you making it about 500 cs at 20 minutes
> [{quoted}](name=XechoX,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=YYhpqZRU,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-06-21T06:26:49.166+0000) > > what are you talking about ? it is not hard at all you dont even have to farm good... at about 17 to 20 minutes you should be able to get the 150 at least on your own... your jungler should have about 70 and all other lanes should have about the same as you making it about 500 cs at 20 minutes Jungler doesn't count. It specifically says 400 **MINIONS**
Neonchan (EUW)
: Isn't the only problem with that mission that you can't do it on Aram? On SR it's a free roll
> [{quoted}](name=Neonchan,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=YYhpqZRU,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2017-06-21T12:38:44.143+0000) > > Isn't the only problem with that mission that you can't do it on Aram? On SR it's a free roll Well in aram if your game goes 30+ minutes, then its totally possible. Unless your team and yourself are intentionally missing CS.
: I did the mission with bots and 3 other guys in the game had that mission :D One of which a shyvana that got 250 minions before the 20 minute mark. I just %%%%ed around all game. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
> [{quoted}](name=Snibedi Snab xDD,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=YYhpqZRU,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-06-21T06:26:25.254+0000) > > I did the mission with bots and 3 other guys in the game had that mission :D One of which a shyvana that got 250 minions before the 20 minute mark. I just %%%%ed around all game. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} Good! See guys? Its not hard at all lmao
: > if you're good, you can get 200 cs before 20 mins You are kidding right? There are very few people who could hit those kind of numbers.
> [{quoted}](name=Wa5abi65,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=YYhpqZRU,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-06-21T11:50:50.488+0000) > > You are kidding right? There are very few people who could hit those kind of numbers. and its not mandatory to get 200 cs in 20 mins. There were some idiots on the boards complaining about their team surrendering at 20 mins. So for them I wrote that.
: Little correction: Jungle farm doesn't count as they are monsters not minions. But still easy mission and usually done even in a 20min game. Granted, it might get proportionally harder the lower your MMR is as people get worse and worse at farming.
> [{quoted}](name=Venomblades,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=YYhpqZRU,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-06-21T11:41:56.908+0000) > > Little correction: Jungle farm doesn't count as they are monsters not minions. But still easy mission and usually done even in a 20min game. > > Granted, it might get proportionally harder the lower your MMR is as people get worse and worse at farming. Little correction to you too. I specifically typed that you just need your TOP LANER and ADC to get 100 cs. If you read my post again, you will see this :)
: > if you're good, you can get 200 cs before 20 mins You are kidding right? There are very few people who could hit those kind of numbers.
> [{quoted}](name=Wa5abi65,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=YYhpqZRU,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-06-21T11:50:50.488+0000) > > You are kidding right? There are very few people who could hit those kind of numbers. If its ranked. Then yes, if its simply a normal game, then you can do it even if you're a boosted gold scrub.
Wukongz (EUNE)
: > > Remember people, missions can be done in coop vs ai as well. =) Oh.... Well... I could have had an orb by now.... <_<
> [{quoted}](name=Dardasim,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=YYhpqZRU,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-06-21T03:58:57.540+0000) > > =) > > Oh.... > > Well... > > I could have had an orb by now.... &lt;_&lt; Its all about reading the missions properly, nowhere did the missions state that it has to be PVP. If the missions specifically said get 400 minions with your team in PVP game, then it would mean pvp. But since it was NOWHERE mentioned, alot of people assumed it can only be done in PVP.
Rioter Comments
: The 400 minions kill mission
How is this hard to do? I got this mission 3 times, and all 3 times I was able to do it easily in 1 game. You just need 200+ farm, and if you're good, you can get that in a single game yourself, before 20 mins. After you gain 200+ cs, then all you need is your adc and top laner to get at least 100 cs, and im more than sure thats fkin possible for ANYONE to do before 20 mins, unless you are literally bellow level 30 or have trolls in your team unluckily. I suggest you play champions like {{champion:1}} {{champion:157}} {{champion:23}} {{champion:24}} {{champion:92}} {{champion:75}} {{champion:5}} {{champion:90}} {{champion:107}} These are good wave clear and farming champions.
Vonyalo (EUW)
: I just don't understand this system at all. So CS is much more valuable than kills it seems, it's much better to go afk farm and kill sometimes instead of constantly roaming and killing. What a crap system indeed. If this isn't even S-, what is S+ then? 50\2 with 400CS?
> [{quoted}](name=Vonyalo,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ZuTiVZdT,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-06-20T14:21:59.648+0000) > > I just don&#x27;t understand this system at all. So CS is much more valuable than kills it seems, it&#x27;s much better to go afk farm and kill sometimes instead of constantly roaming and killing. What a crap system indeed. If this isn&#x27;t even S-, what is S+ then? 50\2 with 400CS? There is a reason people in higher ranks can get a high number of kills, AND maintain CS. Maintaining good CS is VERY important in league of legends. Some people forget that league is an objective based game, and not flippin' call of duty team deathmatch
Maleficio (EUW)
: Cant log in again :(
Yeah, and then Riot says, go look server status! Fun fact: It's always good and NEVER shows if there is a problem. WHY DO THEY EVEN HAVE A SERVER STATUS WHEN ITS NEVER EVER TELLING YOU WHEN SERVERS ARE DOWN?!
Dystobro (EUW)
: Are you really riot chatting for these you are giving me restraint is so ridiculous
It really baffles me that you don't consider yourself toxic. You need to look at what you're typing. You typed report skarner a lot, and insulted your teammates by calling them "NOOB" not just once or twice, but literally spamming it. And even were toxic to the enemy team. You need to look at what you're doing as well before judging others.
Rioter Comments
ZexXxoN (EUNE)
: i just got banned for inting in a normal game , and thats not it
All I can see is that you did something against the rules. Doesn't matter if it was in normal games or not. It was still against the terms and conditions that **You agreed upon while signing up for League of Legends** and now here you are, saying you have no regrets of breaking the rules, but are complaining about the fact you got punished for breaking them in the first place. Remember one thing, the other people may be in the wrong, but if you can stoop down to their level by inting the game, you are no better than those guys.
: league of key fragments
You get only 4 chests in 1 month. Go to **profile** and see the tiny chest icon you should be able to see right under your summoner name. If your see 0 chests available, that means you need to wait some time before getting more chests. Also make sure you get chests on champions that you have never gotten a chest before on. See your champions under **collection** and you should see a **border** that resembles a chest around any champion that you have gotten a chest once on this season. If you play a champion on which you do not see a border, you can attain a chest by you getting a S on that champion, or go with premades and make your premades get a S while you are playing that champion.
Endusal (EUW)
: Disconnecting constantly for 2~5 seconds, every 30 seconds.
The healthiest suggestion I can give is connect your smartphone to 4G and make your phone into a hotspot, and connect your PC to the connection of your 4G. This problem seems like a high packet loss between the information sent from your internet to Riot. This more likely seems the fault of your internet service provider. Go to a custom game by using your 4G internet connection, and try playing against bots for 30-40 mins. If you experience no problems, then the issue is most definitely your internet service provider.
Devîl (EUW)
: I have spent over £350 on hextech chests / msi capsules / and already £60 on chaos tokens. I have got a total of 6 gemstones from my ventures. Suffice to say I'm about ready to give up on soulstealer vayne. Don't even like vayne want it purely to say I have it.
> [{quoted}](name=Koshaku,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=HnKXEhq1,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-06-17T15:32:19.018+0000) > > I have spent over £350 on hextech chests / msi capsules / and already £60 on chaos tokens. > > I have got a total of 6 gemstones from my ventures. Suffice to say I&#x27;m about ready to give up on soulstealer vayne. Don&#x27;t even like vayne want it purely to say I have it. Well damn , that really sucks, but I say never give up! I managed to get 4 gemstones this month. There is always hope my friend!
: goooood i need 1 more for finally getting soulstealer vayne x)
> [{quoted}](name=MercyPlzThx,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=HnKXEhq1,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-06-16T18:10:47.003+0000) > > goooood i need 1 more for finally getting soulstealer vayne x) holy shit congrats, i still need 3 more :(
Okamí (EUNE)
: Need help, pls lift my leaverbuster ban....
Unfortunately Riot stated in a post a while ago that leaver busters given to players with THEIR problem in servers will not be lifted. Its VERY shitty, but its true sadly. LeaverBuster punishments are not lifted for any reason at all.
Febos (EUW)
: Yes. But is it really worth the 10€ ?
> [{quoted}](name=The Febos,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=HnKXEhq1,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-06-16T13:40:17.587+0000) > > Yes. > But is it really worth the 10€ ? Considering I got total 2 gemstones after purchasing over 50 chests. Thats way worth it.
Show more

Elven Moon

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion