: > [{quoted}](name=Armadilllo,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=rOTAt74R,comment-id=000100000000000100000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-07-22T13:57:43.303+0000) > > Then how about you explain explain to someone like you, that even failed to understand something SO basic like "I DON'T play Rengar"? someone clearly so mad about that champ ("DAMN RENGAR I HATE HIM FOR KILLING ME AND EVERYONE THAT PLAYS IT, NO SKILL PIECE OF /&%/&/&/%!1!1") that lost any sense of reality and resorted to childish insults out of sheer rage? naaa, I don't believe in miracles dude :) Edit, almost forgot to mention: your "reasoning" about "OMG IS ALL ABOUT RANDOM BUTTONMASHING!11" is something that only that even a gold V player would be ashamed to say, is the 101 of whining, like "OMG 1VS1 ME SCRUB!!!1!" and other stuff like that
> [{quoted}](name=Armadilllo,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=rOTAt74R,comment-id=00010000000000010000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-07-22T14:58:02.506+0000) > I have a problem one? LOL >with players thinking he's hard to play but you not knowing how to explain your own argument ...says the one talking about "random buttonmashing" to """argument" your position ahahahhahahahahahahahahaha
: Then how about you explain why Rengar is so hard to play for you mr 3k lp Challanger. What does this amazingly complex champion have that other really simple and easy champions don't have. Come on I wanna hear some words from the God of League of legends that knows it all and thinks that champions in this game are actually mechanically hard to perform with XD. I can count the actually hard champions on the fingers from my hands and there are 140 of champions in total.
> [{quoted}](name=Armadilllo,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=rOTAt74R,comment-id=000100000000000100000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-07-22T13:57:43.303+0000) > > Then how about you explain explain to someone like you, that even failed to understand something SO basic like "I DON'T play Rengar"? someone clearly so mad about that champ ("DAMN RENGAR I HATE HIM FOR KILLING ME AND EVERYONE THAT PLAYS IT, NO SKILL PIECE OF /&%/&/&/%!1!1") that lost any sense of reality and resorted to childish insults out of sheer rage? naaa, I don't believe in miracles dude :) Edit, almost forgot to mention: your "reasoning" about "OMG IS ALL ABOUT RANDOM BUTTONMASHING!11" is something that only that even a gold V player would be ashamed to say, is the 101 of whining, like "OMG 1VS1 ME SCRUB!!!1!" and other stuff like that
: It is.
> [{quoted}](name=Armadilllo,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=rOTAt74R,comment-id=00010000000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2017-07-22T11:09:40.559+0000) > > It is. y dude, stay in your own fantasy world <3
: He lost his combos from before which was the only thing making that shitty cat require some practice. I don't see what's hard in right clicking someone then spamming Q E and W :)
> [{quoted}](name=Armadilllo,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=rOTAt74R,comment-id=000100000000000100000000,timestamp=2017-07-22T10:25:16.246+0000) > I don&#x27;t see what&#x27;s hard in right clicking someone then spamming Q E and W :) yeah yeah now is all about mindless buttonmashing, sooo true rotfl
: Honestly Rengar really is braindead since the rework. Kata is harder than before but stronger as well.
> [{quoted}](name=Armadilllo,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=rOTAt74R,comment-id=0001000000000001,timestamp=2017-07-22T00:40:52.744+0000) > > Honestly Rengar really is braindead since the rework. rotfl, sure bud
grabbuu (EUW)
: lol? it may be easy to perform with them like yasuo but...(again with skillfloor and skillcap shit)
> [{quoted}](name=grabbuu,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=rOTAt74R,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-07-21T23:00:54.970+0000) > > lol? yeah, LOL Kata and Rengar are ALL but easy, the players that say "OMG JUST SMASH BUTTON ON KATA AND GET FREE WINS!1!" are ALL low level/rank players that don't know any better and no, I am NOT a Kata or Rengar player
SiToasty (EUW)
: Is Yasuo really that hard?
Rengar and Katarina known for being...really easy? LOL?
karolmo (EUW)
: Riot, give us a way to permanently disable chat on a way that it can't be enabled till game ends
: I stated a belief not a statement The keyword is > I believe
> [{quoted}](name=shamshamm,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=K36v2ITR,comment-id=00010000000000000001,timestamp=2017-07-21T18:38:48.656+0000) > > I stated a belief not a statement yeah I can hear the sounds of those mirrors being desperately being hold onto, I didn't expect any better even after the rioter answer
: If you're gonna state something can you at least source it ? :v
> [{quoted}](name=shamshamm,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=K36v2ITR,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-07-21T17:20:53.226+0000) > > If you&#x27;re gonna state something can you at least source it ? :v a) the exact same thing could be said about what YOU stated b) I couldn't care less if u believe it or not, and i won't waste time reaserching old post/articles to convince you; if u wanna check them u will find I am right, if u don't wanna I am toooooooooooooootally cool with it
: > I assume that the honor system was implemented in order to deal with the problem of player hostility, and if such is the case, I believe that the system is short-sighted. I believe this isn't correct, there's always been an honor system and it's sole purpose has only ever been to reward sportsmanlike/fun players, the old one felt unrewarding and nobody used it, that's why they made a new one It's not meant to create more good behavior, but only to reward good behavior
> [{quoted}](name=shamshamm,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=K36v2ITR,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-07-21T17:01:52.664+0000) > It&#x27;s not meant to create more good behavior Totally false, Riot stated clearly that was for BOTH purposes.
: How about a champion that can shop anywhere on the Rift, but does not heal in the fountain?
CakeMix (EUW)
: I take it that the truth hurt a lil too damn much. Such a big man getting your friends to report my replies to you. /SarcasticSlowClap
> [{quoted}](name=CakeMix,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ATHbZEGz,comment-id=00010000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-07-21T13:42:00.877+0000) > > I take it that the truth hurt a lil too damn much. y u were mad as hell, very true admitting it is the first step, gz
STBence (EUNE)
: Can you bring back One for all?
Is not possible atm with the new client, will take time to make it happen.
: Fair point. I'm unsure if I should practice in normals or continue in ranked, though.
> [{quoted}](name=frank iero,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=tNUx5Uy8,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2017-07-20T17:27:36.244+0000) > > Fair point. I&#x27;m unsure if I should practice in normals or continue in ranked, though. Depends on your goals. If u aim to climb as fast as possible, u should first pratice in normal, if u don't mind a slower climb who cares, go for it.
: I'm certainly not a troll, haha. And honestly I'm tempted to mute everyone but doing that I might miss instructions.
> [{quoted}](name=frank iero,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=tNUx5Uy8,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2017-07-20T17:03:03.679+0000) > > I&#x27;m certainly not a troll, haha. > > And honestly I&#x27;m tempted to mute everyone but doing that I might miss instructions. if they get u so badly the tradeoff is still worth
: Flamed in ranked..?
Can't tell if u are a really nice guy or a reall small troll. Assuming the first: mute everyone, at least until u will get enough confidence in your playstyle.
: What Should i DO? Leave The Game?
Why can't u play onyour first?
Cryptidian (EUNE)
: I don't like her. She is easily exploited, needs a visual upgrade and just flat out needs a completely new kit that fits the modern League. She's on the same scale as Amumu. The only thing I like about her is the splash art, which is 10/!0.
> [{quoted}](name=Crescent Crest,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=FHFcY1Ne,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-07-20T09:51:23.409+0000) > > just flat out needs a completely new kit that fits the modern League. I totally disagree. Her kit is fine and the ONLY reason why she will be changed is because LoL player base is mostly composed by bronze-silver lvl players that have no idea how to deal with her, thus getting super salty about her (the reason why she is almost always left in an underpowered state). Btw this is the reason why I am sure the rework will rape her: Riot know that her "perma stealth" is something that the vast majority of the player can't deal with, hence they will be sure to design a kit mostly based on other stuff, I am willing to bet on that.
Cryptidian (EUNE)
: I thought Evelynn was meant to be the next champion update after Urgot, wth RIOT?
Eve idendity will prolly be destroyed by that rework, I wouldn't be so impatient about it if u like her.
Fathands (EUW)
: Assassins have high mobilty to get to their targets and usually have some defensive tricks up their sleeves to escape again. Please, mr. smartass, explain how rakan doesn't have this.
> [{quoted}](name=Fathands,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=MwVG1ING,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-07-19T16:56:12.400+0000) > > Assassins have ...exactly what I told you, the ONLY thing that define them. U can find an assassin with CC, others with high mobility and so forth: but the ONLY thing that define an assassin is his ability to...assassinate. By your "logic" every champ should be pretty much an assassin cause "ehy Talon has 4 skills just like Taric, Taric must be kinda an assassin!". PS almost all of the Rakan mobility need an ally AND is "defense centered". Even talking about mobility u would still be wrong: Rakan has a good one, but one that serve a totally different purpose.
: still 7800 in EUW you prick
> [{quoted}](name=zZzExiDyzZz,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ni19manF,comment-id=00020002,timestamp=2017-07-19T16:50:14.271+0000) > > still 7800 in EUW you prick y, is annoying when someone do that, I admit it ...almost as annoying than flood the board with 4398434938438 posts about the champ price cause the simple idea of just chilling and wait few hours is clearly unbearable
Fathands (EUW)
: Yeah and a bicycle without wheels isn't a bicycle. You get the point, don't be a %%%%ing smartass about it.
> [{quoted}](name=Fathands,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=MwVG1ING,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-07-19T16:47:45.453+0000) > >You get the point Your point was totally invalid, that was I trying to tell you. An assassin is NOT defined by his CC (he can have basically none and still be one) but _ONLY_ by his high kill potential due to his damage. Rakan has literally NOTHING of an assassin, and instead of being butthurt about it u could learn something new and move on.
Fathands (EUW)
: Rakan is basically an assassin, without the damage but with CC.
> [{quoted}](name=Fathands,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=MwVG1ING,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-07-19T15:52:04.185+0000) > > Rakan is basically an assassin, without the damage but with CC. an assassin is defined by his ability to easily kill one target due to his high burst an assassin without damage is not an assassin
idanerom (EUNE)
: Why is kayn still 7,800 IP?
Is a 6300 now, go check it.
Info (EUW)
: AFKers Should lose 100lp OR drop a division if chat/history suggests intentional quitting
The system is not good enough to make this kind of calls, no system could be tbh. What are u suggesting would be impossible to create.
: Are you for real Riot?
PS wouldn't be a simple "account sharing" but straight up boosting, since the friend was supposedly playing ranked with it.
: Are you for real Riot?
yeah, a totally believable story, I would surely lend my account to another person that is not even 30 and I know as a toxic jerk, to let him play ranked and %%%% up my rank totally and probably get me banned, I am totally convinced u are not lying your ass off
Nherax (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=EmlDragonStalked,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=UB0BmkaW,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-07-18T16:34:09.627+0000) > > use your logic: if u wanna cash in on a champ u overbuff an item that u can use with 4394384398 other champions or...u overbuff him directly? It doesn't affect all the champs tho, it affects champs who use physical damage. Kayn is a champ with physical damage. Use your logic.
> [{quoted}](name=Zedazih,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=UB0BmkaW,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-07-18T17:21:14.002+0000) > > It doesn&#x27;t affect all the champs tho, it affects champs who use physical damage. TONS of champs, like I said And would be totally idiotic and %%%%%%ed to overbuff an item in the hope of aiding Kays sales...when u can just pick another AD that u like better and abuse the item with him. >Use your logic yeah...before trying to mimic me u should REALLY put more thinking in what u are typing your "conspiracy theory" is REALLY absurd and not cause "OMG RIOT IS TOO NOBLE TO DO THAT!11", but because Riot is not that DUMB u want a champ to be very strong to "help his sales"? u buff him, period
Nherax (EUW)
: Duskblade buff to cash in on the new champ bundle?
use your logic: if u wanna cash in on a champ u overbuff an item that u can use with 4394384398 other champions or...u overbuff him directly?
: But I want my level 6 Mastery D:
> [{quoted}](name=CiotAreRunts,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=8qMUyqlf,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-07-18T14:36:19.672+0000) > > But I want my level 6 Mastery D: buy a token for 1700 IP
Mada (EUW)
: I see. But what about the thing that if he gets perma banned for account sharing, he'll get perma'd for account sharing. Instead of this boards post, he could also just put a paper bag on his head. Would be just as effective.
> [{quoted}](name=Mada,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=v7EdsWKb,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-07-18T14:36:31.967+0000) > > I see. > > But what about the thing that if he gets perma banned for account sharing, he&#x27;ll get perma&#x27;d for account sharing. Instead of this boards post, he could also just put a paper bag on his head. Would be just as effective. uhhh...I fear u may have missed my point again the idea was "I will PRETEND to play with MY account, douing with a friend with HIS account, while in reality I will give my account to a booster to let him play with ANOTHER booster; if they will ever ban me I will claim no one else touched my account and that I climbed so fast only cause the Yi-Kayle strategy is THAT good, and I will link the post I made as "proof" of my innocence" as u can see, no account sharing at all...ofc if the (hypotetic) lie doesn't get expose if u are trying to say that a post on the forum wouldn't save him cause would not be a proof at all: here's come the "would be still a stupid idea" part of what I wrote earlier, ofc would be pointless (but I saw SOOO many pointless excuses/lie on this forum about bans&Co that I wouldn't be suprised in the slightest)
kargish (EUW)
: Why is Rengar punished for playing 3v3?
cause lol is always will be a game 5vs5 centered and balanced, and rightfully so LOT of champs are less/more powerful in the 3vs3
Mada (EUW)
: *staringInDisbelief* If I _literally_ didn't _understand_ a single thing in your comment, that'd mean I didn't understand the words unless, the, guy, _wants_, to, get, boosted, and, did, this, post, to, cover, for, himself, in, case, he, _got_, caught, k, would, still, be, pretty, dumb and lol. However I assure you, I did! edit: oh, or is literally your nickname for me? Please don't call me literally :-D
> [{quoted}](name=Mada,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=v7EdsWKb,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2017-07-18T13:17:32.892+0000) > > *staringInDisbelief* > > If I _literally_ didn&#x27;t _understand_ a single thing in your comment, that&#x27;d mean I didn&#x27;t understand the words no, u didn't understood their meaning, and is just as bad let'see if u can grasp it this time: a guy wants to be boosted (yeah, having someone else playing with HIS account) with the "kayle-yi metod" (two boosters in duo q using those champs) he doesn't want to be banned tho, so he post on the forum asking "if playing yiand kayle can result in a ban", like he is the one that will play, not the booster his idea is to have an excuse in case he get caught "ohhh no, I was just using the Kayle-Yi combo with a friend, non my fault that is so strong I climbed super fast! look, I even made a post about it!""; ofc would be still a very dumb idea, hence my final comment as u can see, your previous post about "playing duo is not boosting" was totally irrelevant, and u answered that cause u, in fact, didn't understood nothing of my post
CakeMix (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=xXLowBirdXx,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ATHbZEGz,comment-id=000100000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-07-18T12:44:15.985+0000) > Go troll I just stated the plain truth my dear, something that u clearly are unable to handle, immediatly resorting to insults&Co Such a chill guy... :)
Mada (EUW)
: Playing duo is not boosting. Even if your duo partner is someone a lot better than you. Even if your duo partner is someone you don't actually know. Even if you pay him in money. Even if you pay him in a way that'd make Ahri proud. The bannable thing is "having someone else play on your account"
> [{quoted}](name=Mada,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=v7EdsWKb,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-07-18T11:37:24.214+0000) > > Playing duo is not boosting. ...you didn't understood a single thing of my comment, litterally.
CakeMix (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=xXLowBirdXx,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ATHbZEGz,comment-id=0001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-07-18T11:09:52.737+0000) > > This is why I rarely post anything on this forum. Yeah, must be embarassing to post obv lies and be ratted out like that :) >The is no argument ...just a sad lier that started to bark insults when confronted with his BS ^_^
CakeMix (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=xXLowBirdXx,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ATHbZEGz,comment-id=00010000000000000000,timestamp=2017-07-18T10:15:06.989+0000) > > No it was not you argumentative dikbag. oh if u deny it without any kind of argument to back it up and a free insult on top of it u must surely be right! L-O-L "I'm telling u I am chill, u %%%%ing piece of shit!1!"
: this is the dumbest post ive seen who would using champions be bannable?
> [{quoted}](name=Teemo Hit R,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=v7EdsWKb,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-07-18T09:14:42.607+0000) > > this is the dumbest post ive seen ...unless the guy want to get boosted and did this post to cover for himself in case he get caught: p (k, would still be pretty dumb, lol)
CakeMix (EUW)
: If you want to take my example out of context then so be it
> [{quoted}](name=xXLowBirdXx,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ATHbZEGz,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-07-18T07:39:35.174+0000) > > If you want to take my example out of context then so be it context? u said u were "chill" etc, then u tell us that if your team "don't listen to you or play bad" u start trolling THAT was the "context"
: I feel lucky whenever a tilted team member decided to split in rage. I've won many games because they accidently backdoored the enemy while afk farming top You just have to play around them, go on the opposite side of the map and force the enemy to defend against you 4 or the 1 splitting.
> [{quoted}](name=Lithokteinos,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ATHbZEGz,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-07-17T14:25:44.886+0000) > > I feel lucky whenever a tilted team member decided to split in rage. It depends. If, raging or not, they properly split is one thing, but if they just afk in a lane to not get caught by the leaver buster your team is in a lot of trouble (yes, they still will push that lane a bit, but nothing that can't be easily controlled by the enemy...if the troll wants that way).
CakeMix (EUW)
: I'm quite a chilled out person. It takes a lot of abuse to tilt me. And I admit I have done this before. I remember games I went something like 23/0/??? and my team has been utterly useless and all i've said to the team is "Don't fight without me, ward up and play safe". And i just get completely ignored or they just continue to play like potatos. At that point I went out of my way to loose the game purposefully, at that point I was the only one pushing the team to victory AND IT WAS CLEAR THE ENEMY KNEW THAT. What went through my mind was that these children do not deserve the win so win we shall not.
> [{quoted}](name=xXLowBirdXx,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ATHbZEGz,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-07-17T15:47:13.329+0000) > > It takes a lot of abuse to tilt me. Yet, from YOUR example, u started to troll cause your team "continued to play like potatoes". That's NOT "lof of abouse", not even close to be something like that.
Øren (EUW)
: cerco jungler per team (rank silver/bronzo)
ti conviene scrivere nella sezione in lingua italiana
: Ok, ok, I get it, you like to treat online discourse like vicious gladitorial combat and are now at the point of the verbal equivalent of teabagging. Well done. I'm very proud of you. Your achievement will forever be recognized in that hall of fame that still hasn't been planned yet. Now can you _please_ actually do something useful with your time on this site rather than derailing an internet discussion thread using mountains of insufferable smugness in the wake of mildly annoying a person you've never met face-to-face? The fact that two of your comments are below the 0 threshhold is strongly giving off the vibe that I'm not the only one who's starting to get rather tired of this attitude.
> [{quoted}](name=Cobaltmotari,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Z2arXRIu,comment-id=0002000100000000000100010001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-07-14T17:00:26.282+0000) > > Ok, ok, we get it First of all, speak for yourself. Second, if u FINALLY understood what I wrote good for you, now u can fully understand how embarassing were your previous posts. Third: do not talk about "useful" when all u did was rush to the "aid" of someone that clearly didn't need your "help" at all and was already stating "yeah I guess I watched the abyss to long etc" and then talking about my posts...without actually understanding any of them. Lastly: what happened to your "I'll just leave"? ^_^ PS If u are"tired" u can always stop replying to me like u said u were going to, I can assure u I won't miss u at all :)
: Here's the bottom line: whatever you think about me or my adherence to the rules, what I described to OP is true. Riot does not deal or care about excuses. Flaming will be punished. That is not a moral judgment, those are facts. Wheather my behaviour on the Boards is in line with what I said about the rules is irrelevant. Wheather me, OP or anyone agrees with those rules is irrelevant. They are what they are. If you think I deserve condemnation for acting the way I do - that is your right. If you think that my actions are going counter to the Boards rules (which seem to be more lenient than the Game rules), that might well be. In that case, feel free to report any and all of my posts that break the rules and if I am punished, so be it.
> [{quoted}](name=The Smith of Lie,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Z2arXRIu,comment-id=00020001000000000001000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-07-14T16:33:39.563+0000) > > > Wheather my behaviour on the Boards is in line with what I said about the rules is irrelevant. Cmon, now. When u were talking to him u were clearly endorsing Riot policy, not just saying "those are the rules, if u don't follow them u are %%%%ed". Wasn't EXPLICIT, but quite clearly implied. Are u tell me now that u, in fact, do not agree with those rules and think that flaming can sometimes be justified? Really curious about your answer here. > In that case, feel free to report any and all of my posts That was never my intention. Like I said, I don't think u are stupid or beyond hope toxic or w/e, just one of the many MANY players that fail to realize this "flaming paradox"("flaming is always bad, even in retaliation; now I will flame you cause u are a flamer!!!"), cause, deep inside, they always think that when they do it there is a reason that kinda make it "ok". And, cause of that, my only goal was the one I stated: to make u think about it, how u started to use some of the "classic" banned players argument (like "he did MUCH worse, he deserved it) and so forth. If u are not like him (and u are not) u should try to rise above this (or u could simply tell me "u know what? flaming sometimes is ok, Riot is wrong on that", if that's really what u believe).
: > [{quoted}](name=EmlDragonStalked,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Z2arXRIu,comment-id=0002000100000000000100010001000000000000,timestamp=2017-07-14T16:01:05.140+0000) > > ...or I can just laugh at you being SUPER butthurt Oh, I'm sorry. I thought utilizing insulting, incendiary terms both on the boards and in game was a _bad thing_. My mistake, I'll just leave you to take my hyperbole at face value while you _don't_ practice your own advice.
> [{quoted}](name=Cobaltmotari,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Z2arXRIu,comment-id=00020001000000000001000100010000000000000000,timestamp=2017-07-14T16:02:49.470+0000) > > Oh, I&#x27;m sorry. I thought utilizing insulting, incendiary terms both on the boards and in game was a _bad thing_. I am sorry, I though u understood the posts u were replying to. I stated the EXACT opposite, I stated that by MY point of view there is nothing particulary wrong with flaming in several situations. So, to summarize: 1) U rushed to the rescue of someone that...already admitted was wrong 2) U didn't understood a single word of my argument and u tried to mock me for it. Ooouch ^_^
: Ah, but I am in perfect control of myself and I know that there might be consequences of what I am doing. Like I said - I don't consider any of my posts even half as bad as a fraction of what OP and his like regularly say in games. And one more difference that is pretty important. I answer to people who are willingly and stubbornly acting as if they were victims, while attacking everyone around. They are not getting my insolent responses due to having a one bad game or even for intentionally feeding once to never be sen again. They come here and keep acting as if the world and Riot offered them some kind of outrageous offense. They are not here to learn what they did wrong, to say sorry. They are here expecting to be apolgised to. And if they hear a harsh word or two? I won't lose any sleep over that. OP could have left after my first post, which was cold but perfectly civil. He kept returning for more, who am I to deny him? Say you have two crooks - one is a serial killer, one gets in bar fights from time to time. Would you accuse the bar fights guy of hypocrisy if he said that murder is bad?
> [{quoted}](name=The Smith of Lie,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Z2arXRIu,comment-id=000200010000000000010001000000000000,timestamp=2017-07-14T16:02:08.936+0000) > > Like I said - I don&#x27;t consider any of my posts even half as bad as a fraction of what OP and his like regularly say in games. They are not, true. Does it make any difference? When someone get banned and start to argue that "they were telling much worse stuff to him" did u usually read "oh wait in that case u should be excused"? > They come here and keep acting as if the world and Riot offered them some kind of outrageous offense. They are not here to learn what they did wrong, to say sorry. They are here expecting to be apolgised to. And if they hear a harsh word or two? I won&#x27;t lose any sleep over that. So someone that, in a game, should meet someone like the one u described and flamed him after having enough should not be punished? Is suddendly ok? The "there is NEVER a good reason to flame" suddendly has some exception? Not trying to be mean here, cause I have appreciated your honesty: but, since u are all but stupid, u should reflect on that. Either you are right when u said that flaming is ALWAYS unacceptable (but then u are wrong when u do it here) or maybe is true that "enough is enough" but that goes for LoL too (I believe in the latter but I admire a lot who believe in the first one...while being "zen" enough to apply iy every time).
: Yes, yes, shocking, I know. Someone disagreed with you and gave a perspective that differed from the person you were talking to. Oh the horror. Call the police. Launch the smear campaigns against the baddy-waddy Cobalt because he's such a meanieface. My arguments are invalid because memes said so.
> [{quoted}](name=Cobaltmotari,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Z2arXRIu,comment-id=000200010000000000010001000100000000,timestamp=2017-07-14T15:58:31.094+0000) > >Call the police. ...or I can just laugh at you being SUPER butthurt after "coming to the rescue" of Smith of Lie...that already, honestly, admitted he was wrong. Yeah, I would be embarassed too, in your shoes^^ >My arguments are invalid because ...even the person that u were "defending" admitted honestly that I was right in my remark. Ouch ^_^
: > [{quoted}](name=EmlDragonStalked,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Z2arXRIu,comment-id=000200010000000000010001,timestamp=2017-07-14T15:46:38.208+0000) > > I really hate this kind of stuff. > How can u tell him that flaming is alwaya wrong, no matter what, and then...flame him? 1. Because anything can fit in with such an agenda when you resort to quote-mining. I mean, it's not like Smith of Lie was making an observation about someone's attitude and illustrating it, leaving you to only boil it down to the jabs and nothing else. 2. Because Smith of Lie is complaining about someone's behaviour _in-game_. You're complaining about incendiary vocabulary _on the boards_. Since talking on the boards is usually a lot less base-instinctive than flaming in-game, it's not punished as quickly or as often as it is in-game. Especially not when, as said before, such incendiary wording is to make the point that someone's attitude is terrible. > From my point of view, the OP is clearly 100% wrong ofc, but I also believe that if someone start to inting or something like that and u tell him to &quot;go %%%% himself&quot; u are not doing anything particulary wrong. Ok, great. Where in _any_ of Smith of Lie's comments in this thread did he _ever_ say that? Nowhere? Well, lor-lummy, it's almost like what you're saying is mere hyperbole or something. > You should reflect about it, cause is something REALLY hypocrital. This isn't hypocrisy. This is a similar situation in a different environment being treated differently. If you take issue with such an attitude, the report-button is right there. Leave it to the moderators if you really feel that way. But considering how the OP of this thread is acting by comparison, don't expect them to see this particular scenario with a sense of nuance. After all... ...Smith of Lie isn't the one who got kicked out of the game for blaming their teammates and utilizing homophobic slurs.
> [{quoted}](name=Cobaltmotari,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Z2arXRIu,comment-id=0002000100000000000100010001,timestamp=2017-07-14T15:51:53.895+0000) > > 1. Because bla bla bla The Smith of Lie is a better person than u, at least a more honest one. He plain admitted he was at fault for that so ALL your "argument" crumble since the start, sorry.
: I am perfeclty aware of hypocrisy. And if I get punished on the forums I will take the punishment without complaint. I have just seen thread after thread after thread of that shit and it wore me down. You can say I gazed into the abyss long enough for it to gaze back. In the game I am either quite pleasant or completly silent. But I concede that I am sort of do as I say, not as I do. And for what little it is worth - the level of what I fling around is rather tame compared with what people who manage to get themselves banned say.
> [{quoted}](name=The Smith of Lie,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Z2arXRIu,comment-id=0002000100000000000100010000,timestamp=2017-07-14T15:51:19.300+0000) > > > I have just seen thread after thread after thread of that shit and it wore me down. That's EXACTLY what a banned player could say (in fact, countless of them said something like that in one form or another) and u know very well what YOU (and 95% of the comunity) would tell him: "is not an excuse, leave LoL if u can't control yourself". PS Plus 10 points for the honesty, tho.
Show more

EmlDragonStalked

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion