Rioter Comments
Fralm (EUW)
: Ranked is dogshit right now
usually when i get dogs barking 24/7 in a game i start to spamming chill chill chill chill chill chill chill chill chill chill chill chill chill chill chill chill chill chill chill chill chill chill chill chill chill chill chill chill chill chill chill chill chill chill chill chill chill chill chill chill chill chill chill chill until everyone shuts up and starts playing the game.It usually works 90% of the time.
: Why is EUW the most toxic server in the world?
Italyhates france, France hates italy, French hates uk, France hates germany, uk hates france, spain in a civil war between paella and catalonia, switzerland is missing. and there you have it the problem is france! ( no racism intended just true facts please don't take this as an hate comment i wrote this just for fun )
: Players going afk deserve a 24h ban
I won so many 4v5 games that i can count bro
Jesi Oni (EUNE)
: What if she will be brainwashed enough to love Thresh in Harley Quinn style 🤣
> [{quoted}](name=Jesi Oni,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=gnVuxmM8,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-10-14T14:38:16.119+0000) > > What if she will be brainwashed enough to love Thresh in Harley Quinn style 🤣 fk suicide squad that film was a big shit
: I wasn't talking about his ult actually hitting a team, I'm talking about a specific target. I know how to play around his ult, I know not to stack up, and I can Flash or Zhonya's it if necessary. My point was that he has a point and click delete button that has a much shorter cooldown than anything you can use to defend yourself against it. So if you're the only person on your team dealing damage, and he decides to ult you every 30 seconds, there is nothing you can do. Your team is suddenly 4v5 and has almost no chance to win a fight if the enemy is not massively behind.
> [{quoted}](name=HookedOnAFeelin,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=ZrG0Jr8x,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-10-14T15:48:46.665+0000) > > I wasn't talking about his ult actually hitting a team, I'm talking about a specific target. > I know how to play around his ult, I know not to stack up, and I can Flash or Zhonya's it if necessary. > > My point was that he has a point and click delete button that has a much shorter cooldown than anything you can use to defend yourself against it. > So if you're the only person on your team dealing damage, and he decides to ult you every 30 seconds, there is nothing you can do. > Your team is suddenly 4v5 and has almost no chance to win a fight if the enemy is not massively behind. When he ults he is vulnerable and since he is ap malph and not tank anyone can oneshot him.
: thoughts on new champion senna?
How about senna life in thresh lantern changed her so much that she now thinks lucian is the fault of all? That would be cool
nezarking (EUW)
: Give yorick buff R controll
Hmm no yorick is not in a bad spot neither in a good spot.THe fact is that the pros don't actually play him so no one else does too except a minority. A buff like that would lead to yorick having a tibbers with him at all time and since he is not that weak he doesn't need a buff like that.If you had a bad game with yorick in which you thought you could've won if you could controlled your R then chill out, it was just an unlucky game :).
: Tell me about your luck
i have 23 gemstones but i don't like the hextech skins bruh
FreshMeets (EUNE)
: So I started playing ranked about a week ago, I'm a returning player
You are in an unfortunate situation = the new preseason arrival. This lead to pros smurfing harder. Players that didn't play ranked the whole year starting now etc.. And since league community is not the best in terms of tollerance between teammates,well you are going to have a bad time for now. Find a friend to solo duo or a team to flex i dunno. i do always prefer to do most of my ranked in spring/summer so the community is pretty balanced.
: Matchmkaing bug, impossible to win too many games
It is done on purpose, when you win a game your MMR(you can't see it anymore unfortunately) rises and since the mmr is the one that decides your opponents it has an effect on matchmaking. Example if you are gold 2 with idk 7 win streak you are going to get matched with diamonds/masters with low intentionally to make every win in a row harder. When you loss instead you lose MMR and so you get matched ( in this example) with silvers bronze in some cases if you are reallly losing all of them.
: You really love your "git guds" dont you. I think its time to learn a new phrase, because it gets real old, real fast
> [{quoted}](name=Dont read this,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=dN24esJV,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-10-14T08:41:51.602+0000) > > You really love your "git guds" dont you. I think its time to learn a new phrase, because it gets real old, real fast git butter?
: Shopkeeper
Shopkeepers.
Warheart1 (EUNE)
: What is your average FPS and MS in LoL?
200 fps everything really high ms is shitty because i have a little usb antenna and the signal from my router is too far away so i get 49 ms stable in the night and in the day it goes up and down from 54 to 70 to 98 to 125 bruh. When i can i Will buy a wifi card( dont know the name in english)
: please riot
Dude just watch tobias and Learn from him. Farm farm and... Farm. Git gud oof.
Kuro Senso (EUNE)
: Tanks
Git gud. As an adc keep your distance from him kite.build armor penetration items play vayne or kaisa. As an assassin just go for other squishy targets if you are not ahead. Garen can win almost every MELEE 1v1 but cannot 1v5 :D. Git gud.
: Can we do something about AP Malphite?
Mid late game huh? Bait him out then zhonya his r and the massacre him with the help of your team. Literally the easiest way to counter malphite is to just not be too close to each other. git gud oof
mihail1000 (EUNE)
: Chances to go pro ?
Get master/challenger make sure you show yourself to the "buyers" like streaming on twitch and writing in the title master/challenger destroying bla bla bla. No one is going to find you if they dont know know gli exist and dont know about your skills
Midφrima (EUW)
: Stuck in "Reconnect" Screen when game isn't even running
SonaMiku (EUW)
: Stuck in a ghost game!
Me too, the enemy team remaked so i alt +f4 and now i'm stuck with your same thing :O
Rioter Comments
: Riot, Im done. The game is not playable.
Bro the system of report work pretty good. I've got 2 feedbacks in like 1 day for people i reporter. For the rest i Will suggest you to play with friends don't do always solo do duo sometimes. And please take a little break from the game, play other games that you enjoy then when you feel the need of returning to the summoner's gift GO GO GO
: Make league voice chat
There are good aspect for this idea,and even more negative aspects. It all depends on who you encounter in the game and the game could be : Fun and relaxing, Hotter than a vulcano, there could be people that they think they are "funny" by destroying your ears using sounds at an high volume. Perfect, now that the LOL community is known for one of the most toxic, multiply all the bad aspects by 60% of the total players and there you have it, a good reason to not add the vc. Sorry for my not perfect english ^^.
noobitup (EUW)
: I understand that in game I don't have to 1V1 yasuo most of the times I just have to let him push and farm undertower , there are some good champions to 1V1 him I guess , for example I can just pick kayle and block his ult or jayce and knock him back when he dashes into me , or maybe just farm safely with ranged autoattacks , this is not my main issue , the problem is when I 1V1 a friend or someone in the ARAM map , it's just impossible , I quickly run out of mana and then it's lost . I do a little better with energy champions like zed or akali , but still his passive blocks my poke , and his dashes are fatal . I remmember the only time I've beaten a good yasuo 1V1 was with the old Shen xd before his nerfs , I just kept taunting him into my tower and blocking his aa's , but I think I can't do it agains't a better yasuo player , since then I just get distroyed in 1V1's , as you said a good yasuo player is unbeatable no matter how good is the one facing him , this is what seems a little bit unbalanced for me . btw your english is better than mine obviously xD .
> [{quoted}](name=noobitup,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=KzQ7tI19,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-02-14T19:17:38.990+0000) > > I understand that in game I don't have to 1V1 yasuo most of the times I just have to let him push and farm undertower , there are some good champions to 1V1 him I guess , for example I can just pick kayle and block his ult or jayce and knock him back when he dashes into me , or maybe just farm safely with ranged autoattacks , this is not my main issue , the problem is when I 1V1 a friend or someone in the ARAM map , it's just impossible , I quickly run out of mana and then it's lost . > I do a little better with energy champions like zed or akali , but still his passive blocks my poke , and his dashes are fatal . > I remmember the only time I've beaten a good yasuo 1V1 was with the old Shen xd before his nerfs , I just kept taunting him into my tower and blocking his aa's , but I think I can't do it agains't a better yasuo player , since then I just get distroyed in 1V1's , as you said a good yasuo player is unbeatable no matter how good is the one facing him , this is what seems a little bit unbalanced for me . > > > btw your english is better than mine obviously xD . Awww thank you. By the way the new shen can 1v1 yasuo pretty easily...atleast mine shen can ^^.
: I could fight them 2v1 and im minion mkay first smartass get 10 out of 10.
> [{quoted}](name=Wh0theFisthatguy,realm=EUNE,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=kyYobnRl,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-02-14T18:53:40.348+0000) > > I could fight them 2v1 and im minion mkay first smartass get 10 out of 10. If you could fight them 2v1 why you didn't kill the 2 of them and try to siege? Nice flame tho ;).
: I'm slowly starting to get more depressed as I play the game.
Bro, League's community(Yes exactly only the community)makes you lose your mind so i suggest you to take a break(even 1 or 2 days is enough)to do something else : friends,another game etc... Just,if you start to be depressed take a break,or you will eventually explode and boom ban pops up.
: Let the hate on me begin
Lee sin in mid/early= Oneshots everything. Lee sin in late= is just a big minion bro.
noobitup (EUW)
: is there a way to limit YASUO by mana or energy?
A counter to yasuo? malph,rammus, champs with high mobility/wave clear to limit his dashes/champ with alot of stuns. Not too hard to counter an average yasuo player,but if you get an advantage on him,bully him. If he gets full build doesn't mean it's lost, CCs are your best friend,just think about what you are doing and what you should do. Ah you should learn on how to farm with AutoAttacks because if you always ran out of mana it's because you are not used to farm with aas. This is obviously my personal opinion so if you disagree with me feel free to say it. Sorry for my not perfect english and have a good day :D.
: This season sucks
play world of warcraft like me or git gud
radetari (EUNE)
: Remember when you got 400 RP when you first started playing the game?
Cryptidian (EUNE)
: I would one trick Garen if...
There's no need to change his model,his ultimate makes all the screen go %%%% itself so he can't bee seen xd
: Where is urf ?
Urf as a mode is dead,you'll find it only in nexus blitz :(
Requıem (EUW)
: Why isnt Riot making skins for the champions that need them?
riot has to make money {{champion:99}} and {{champion:21}} are one of the most populare champs out there so = €
Cryptidian (EUNE)
: Which champion intimidates you the most by the way he/she looks and what the lore says about them?
: Marvel Skins!?
Vi as thanos mhhh
Rocilus (EUW)
: What killed me
death's dance red smite of lee sin
: What Champion u want to be in the next life ?and why?
: aaah, i bought like 10 boxes the last 2 days and i'm winning alot! must be the reason i'm winning games
> [{quoted}](name=6ix9ine Iffy Uh,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=dT9cFrb2,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-24T14:14:21.610+0000) > > aaah, i bought like 10 boxes the last 2 days and i'm winning alot! > > must be the reason i'm winning games aaaaaah that's hot that's hot
WarlockBN (EUNE)
: New splash art for eve !! Shadow Evelynn
: Can we revert Akali ? :(
how about riot needs to make money so they make a sexy champ so all the horny little summoners will buy skins for her and riot is gonna be rich they don't give a beep about what you are saying here :3
radetari (EUNE)
: This game and everything else is falling apart (Long Post)
Jeremiaq (EUW)
: a critical error has occurred and the process must be terminated
: Fact is when you say "ky s" to someone there is 90% chance he will kill himself but with riot taking action perma banning anyone who says this word suicide rate dropped by 50% in just 2 years
> [{quoted}](name=Beatenbynoob,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=vPtiEt3e,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2018-12-20T20:34:27.173+0000) > > Fact is when you say "ky s" to someone there is 90% chance he will kill himself but with riot taking action perma banning anyone who says this word suicide rate dropped by 50% in just 2 years +1

Erentros

Level 158 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion