: For everyone thats confused about whats going on with League today.
> [{quoted}](name=A Wild Script L9,realm=EUNE,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=fAROi4AQ,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-17T22:40:10.639+0000) > > They are forcing it down ur throat. Wake up sheepel. Cant u realize that they are doing this on purpose so everyone ranks on shitty tft ranked. https://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/weirdalfoil_2322.jpg
: Locket in TFT
Someone didn't read the patch notes properly: [Patch 9.14](https://euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/patch/teamfight-tactics-patch-914-notes) > Locket of the Iron Solari > Now shields the wearer and the champions two spaces to the left and right of the wearer at the start of the round Adjacent: 7 units max. Two Hexes for either side: 5 units max. Advantages: - Different way to position your units. - Can buff Exiles (Yasuo) - Buffed by 100 shield value. 1500 shield spread over 5 units versus 1400 shield spread over 7 units. Disadvantage: - Can't use the "stack all units in the corner" strategy - No longer amplifies shield value with AP {{sticker:sg-lulu}}
SuperJunk (EUW)
: yeah fizz is NERFED, he got 50% damage reduction
Someone didn't read the patch notes properly. Let me help you out: > DAMAGE REDUCTION 4/6/8/10/12/14 (levels 1/4/7/10/13/16) against basic attacks ⇒ 4 (+0.01 ability power) against all sources of damage (maximum of 50% reduction) To make it even more simple for you, I'll explain with numbers. Fizz needs 1000 AP at level 16 to have the same ability as before. Any 100 AP after that is a buff. How often does Fizz get to 1000 AP? Yeah, that's what I thought. {{sticker:sg-lulu}} ######Before any smartass tries to correct me, I'm fully aware the new ability blocks all types of damage. I'm making the comparison for basic attacks only.
M3GTRDragon (EUNE)
: There is more to gambling than just "paying money" Much wow. Also I'm not gonna list all the companies i've met over the yuears because half of them I don't even remember
> [{quoted}](name=M3GTRDragon,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=QnyRh1xQ,comment-id=0001000100000000,timestamp=2019-07-17T10:51:59.422+0000) > > There is more to gambling than just "paying money" Someone doesn't know the definition of gambling. Ask google for help. *** > [{quoted}](name=M3GTRDragon,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=QnyRh1xQ,comment-id=0001000100000000,timestamp=2019-07-17T10:51:59.422+0000) > > Also I'm not gonna list all the companies i've met over the yuears because half of them I don't even remember If you can't even provide me with 10 names, then you're full of poopy.
: Dodge now counts as loss? Wtf?
Title: always has. More. When you press the Quit button, instead of ALT+F4, it evens says "If you're in a promotion game it will dodge", or something like that. {{sticker:sg-lulu}}
: Riot works very fast.
> [{quoted}](name=TheToysTracker,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=JchhV2Jv,comment-id=000a0000,timestamp=2019-07-16T18:13:48.322+0000) > > Riot works very fast. Amazing work. I didn't want to believe it at first... I guess he's right? https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/leagueoflegends/images/1/1b/Does_Not_Compute_Emote.png/revision/latest?cb=20171120235504
: Riot's downvote bots
What is going on? I could swear you had 5+ upvotes a few minutes ago.
Sanã (EUW)
: >No, it isn't fair and NB3 was banned one week later for 14 days. But the guy playing teemo didn't get unbanned even if he didn't troll, he was just trying to win. Also NB3 has been banned just because they got exposed/he kept flaming (but I'm not sure since he flames 24/7 and he can still stream). Also I don't think you can call anger a mental disorder or something related to the animals. Anger is anger and you can't be sure to control it. Imagine giving ur best to win the game but someone tried harder to grief it. At the end of the game you get banned for flaming and he doesn't. And you can't even surrend nor ask to surrend or you will be banned for negative attitude. Is it fair? Also I add something in the original post. Even if the permaban exists, the community is still a lot toxic. Isn't that because the permaban is completely useless and this is not the best way to manage toxicity? Like I wrote, if you give a candy to a kid but then you take it back and even eat it so he can't get it anymore, it will just be way more mad at you (please take that example just like what it is, don't compare kids to all the league players). I think that all the people praising permaban didn't get that the point is that these people can make another account and come back to flame and nothing changed. They just lost their money and that made them way more mad (look how Tfue didn't want to buy cosmetics on the new account). Just not to make the discussion longer, since this post about a serious question has been downvoted a lot because people thinks that what they say is gold (Riot will never read this post now), this is the point of my entire monologue. Basically, the permaban is just a risk for the players who are not used to flame but does it accidentaly in some circustances and gets banned, but it doesn't solve the toxicity that you can taste in that community in every game. Thanks for giving me your attention. EDIT: One guy just posted about is permaban for basically being impulsive so a human, not an animal.
> [{quoted}](name=Sanã,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=gnt1QFe0,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-16T17:23:04.008+0000) > > But the guy playing teemo didn't get unbanned even if he didn't troll, he was just trying to win. [Nubrac](https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=nubrac) was unbanned. Well, he served his 14 day ban like everyone else with that punishment. *** > [{quoted}](name=Sanã,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=gnt1QFe0,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-16T17:23:04.008+0000) > > Also NB3 has been banned just because they got exposed/he kept flaming (but I'm not sure since he flames 24/7 and he can still stream). I don't like NB3. Streamers are held to a different standard, truth be told. They have more leeway in some of the stuff they do. Still, as long as they leave the flame out of the chat (like Tyler1 and Trick2g) they can flame all they want to the camera. *** > [{quoted}](name=Sanã,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=gnt1QFe0,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-16T17:23:04.008+0000) > > Also I don't think you can call anger a mental disorder or something related to the animals. Anger is anger and you can't be sure to control it. I'm not saying anger itself is a disorder. The disorder manifests itself as anger. There's one called Intermittent Explosive Disorder (IED). Constant/consistent outbursts of anger **is** a mental disorder. *** > [{quoted}](name=Sanã,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=gnt1QFe0,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-16T17:23:04.008+0000) > > Imagine giving ur best to win the game but someone tried harder to grief it. At the end of the game you get banned for flaming and he doesn't. And you can't even surrend nor ask to surrend or you will be banned for negative attitude. Is it fair? Yes, it is. You're judged based on **your** actions, not based on what triggered them. *** > [{quoted}](name=Sanã,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=gnt1QFe0,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-16T17:23:04.008+0000) > > I think that all the people praising permaban didn't get that the point is that these people can make another account and come back to flame and nothing changed. Here's what you don't understand about the system. Most permanently suspended players don't come back. Heck, most players won't even go past chat restrictions. Those that do either genuinely try to improve their behaviour or are the **really** toxic players. The latter are a minority within a minority. *** > [{quoted}](name=Sanã,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=gnt1QFe0,comment-id=0003000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-16T17:23:04.008+0000) > > Basically, the permaban is just a risk for the players who are not used to flame but does it accidentaly in some circustances and gets banned You're being disingenuous. No one flames "accidentally". Also, you won't be perma-banned for one offense. You need to actively pursue toxic behaviour to get there. If it was me, after the 14-day suspension I'd stop using chat all together.
Sanã (EUW)
: > You mentioned your discussion, so I'm going to answer here. Thanks for reading first of all. >Doesn't matter. First off, you don't "invest" anything. You give your money away. Think of it like a donation. You give Riot money to support them. An investment implies you'll get some value out of it in the future for yourself, but that won't happen. The only "value" you get out of it is your own enjoyment. Also, why is it unfair? I'd find it more unfair if people with money to waste would be immune to punishments. I just used the wrong word. And it is unfair because people like the game and buy things even if they don't have to so even if they are toxic and not that nice with the other players you should not get his account forever. You are not commiting a crime, you are just being less nice and you should get something like house arrest, if you got the comparison. >You're right. For a normal player, a permanent ban shouldn't be needed and most of us will never get close to it. However, those who receive permanent suspensions are not "normal" players. Those are the kind of people we want out of our game. Well I've been banned 2 times for 14 days and the first time was more then one year ago and in my opinion not that deserved (not fully but I can pass it). The second time was few months ago and it was deserved. But it happaned for me to flame just 2 times, for these 6 games who gave me the bans. But in the ban report, the system said that I received 13 reports in 20 games, so even in the game that I hard carried without writing literally anything, just because people where mad at me (I was playing jungle and people gets mad at you if you dont get the chance to gank them most of the times). What about all the times I've been nice and the rest of the team was harrassing me and didn't get banned? This is what I call unfair. And if you look at the thing that way, Tyler1 didn't deserve to get unbanned. And what about Nightblue who had a rioter ban the guy playing teemo with literally no reasons attached to the ban report? Is this what you call fair? At this point everyone should get a chance to get unbanned, even if they are not famous and streamers and get the same chance to get someone banned as the streamers. >No. Riot is very lenient on their punishment system. I would give you one, and only one, chance to improve your behaviour. Riot gives us more than one chance. In the worst case, exactly one. If the player doesn't improve his behaviour after the 14-day suspension, then that player shouldn't be playing this game. Escalating bans by 1 month would only postpone the inevitable. 1 month, 2 months, 3 months, ... 2 years... When does it stop? Besides, by the time someone gets to 2 months they already have a 2nd account they can play in while they wait for their main to be unbanned. It would never stop. At least, right now, once permanent suspended there's no going back. This just ends with him getting 10 accounts banned and no chance to play the same, even without the permaban but at least not giving him the chance to say that the system has been unfair giving him the permaban, since he had MORE then 2 chances to be positive. And no, it is not that lenient. >It takes, at least, two key presses to say something in chat; one to open it and one to send the message. Before you press the enter key again, you have time to reconsider what you just wrote. Besides, in most cases, you won't be punished for one game and only one sentenced. You will be punished if you consistently display toxic behaviour over a course of a few games. That's not impulsivity. That's a pattern. I'm somewhat impulsive, but being like this doesn't mean you can't control your actions. For example, the other day I was about to break a glass for no apparent reason. Literally picked up a glass and a sudden urge to smash it came over me. That is what impulsion looks like. I was able to control it though. If I can control my anger IRL, why can't those players control their emotions in a video game? They're not trying hard enough. People are different. If all the people where like you there wouldn't be accident, mistakes and other bad things that may happen during your life. You can't always control your instinct and you can't say that these person are not normal, or you will say that something like 90% of the population is crazy. There is a Youtuber/Streamer that I used to follow that sometimes can't stop himself, sometimes he can and I think this is completely normal. Hope that you can understand what I wrote and sorry for my english if I made any mistake, also thanks for giving me some of your time to write a decent answer.
> [{quoted}](name=Sanã,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=gnt1QFe0,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-07-16T16:28:07.291+0000) > > And if you look at the thing that way, Tyler1 didn't deserve to get unbanned. He wasn't. All his banned **accounts** are still banned. Tyler was ID banned which is very different from a normal ban. Why should he be treated any different for being a public figure? Every other player can just make a new account and play there, so why should he be any different. Is for that reason why Riot lifted the ID ban. *** > [{quoted}](name=Sanã,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=gnt1QFe0,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-07-16T16:28:07.291+0000) > > And what about Nightblue who had a rioter ban the guy playing teemo with literally no reasons attached to the ban report? Is this what you call fair? No, it isn't fair and NB3 was banned one week later for 14 days. *** > [{quoted}](name=Sanã,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=gnt1QFe0,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-07-16T16:28:07.291+0000) > > People are different. If all the people where like you there wouldn't be accident, mistakes and other bad things that may happen during your life. You can't always control your instinct I don't want everyone to be **exactly** like me. Clones aren't necessary. What I want is for everyone to **behave** similarly to me. I'm not asking for much. Just behave like a decent human being and keep your emotions in check. Everyone can learn discipline. Irrational animals act on instinct and we are not like them. We are capable of suppressing our urges, some more than others. Problem is some of us chose not to and, instead, let our emotions control us. *** > [{quoted}](name=Sanã,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=gnt1QFe0,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-07-16T16:28:07.291+0000) > > you can't say that these person are not normal, or you will say that something like 90% of the population is crazy. There is a Youtuber/Streamer that I used to follow that sometimes can't stop himself Technically speaking, people with mental disorders aren't "normal". It's called a disorder for a reason. Most people are "normal" though. Those like me only need to try a bit more to be like that, but it isn't impossible. Why do you think anger management is a popular topic? We know the disorder is treatable and we treat it as such.
Sanã (EUW)
: Ban System suggestions
You mentioned your discussion, so I'm going to answer here. *** > [{quoted}](name=Sanã,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=gnt1QFe0,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-16T14:27:22.693+0000) > > Since I think that the permaban is not fair because people invests a lot of money in that game Doesn't matter. First off, you don't "invest" anything. You **give** your money away. Think of it like a donation. You give Riot money to support them. An investment implies you'll get some value out of it in the future for yourself, but that won't happen. The only "value" you get out of it is your own enjoyment. Also, why is it unfair? I'd find it more unfair if people with money to waste would be immune to punishments. *** > [{quoted}](name=Sanã,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=gnt1QFe0,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-16T14:27:22.693+0000) > > Well I want to start saying that even 1 year ban is a lot for a player and a permaban should not be needed. You're right. For a normal player, a permanent ban shouldn't be needed and most of us will never get close to it. However, those who receive permanent suspensions are not "normal" players. Those are the kind of people we want out of **our** game. *** > [{quoted}](name=Sanã,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=gnt1QFe0,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-16T14:27:22.693+0000) > > but what about just keep banning that player if he keeps being toxic? Banning them for 1 month few times and then go with 2 months or more should be a good solution. No. Riot is very lenient on their punishment system. I would give you one, and only **one**, chance to improve your behaviour. Riot gives us more than one chance. In the worst case, exactly one. If the player doesn't improve his behaviour after the 14-day suspension, then that player shouldn't be playing this game. Escalating bans by 1 month would only postpone the inevitable. 1 month, 2 months, 3 months, ... 2 years... When does it stop? Besides, by the time someone gets to 2 months they already have a 2nd account they can play in while they wait for their main to be unbanned. It would never stop. At least, right now, once permanent suspended there's no going back. *** > [{quoted}](name=Sanã,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=gnt1QFe0,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-16T14:27:22.693+0000) > > P.S. Also being able to fully disable the chat can be a nice idea for impulsive/toxic players It takes, at least, two key presses to say something in chat; one to open it and one to send the message. Before you press the enter key again, you have time to reconsider what you just wrote. Besides, in most cases, you won't be punished for one game and only one sentenced. You will be punished if you **consistently** display toxic behaviour over a course of a few games. That's not impulsivity. That's a pattern. I'm somewhat impulsive, but being like this doesn't mean you can't control your actions. For example, the other day I was about to break a glass for no apparent reason. Literally picked up a glass and a sudden urge to smash it came over me. That is what impulsion looks like. I was able to control it though. If I can control my anger IRL, why can't those players control their emotions in a video game? They're not trying hard enough.
M3GTRDragon (EUNE)
: LMAO, One of the best? LMAO. Not rly. oh...you meant playerbase wise... nvm then. The reason to riots and other mobas success is the element of gambling. riot just keeps it addictive enough to keep the playerbase but not too addictive to get hit by the pg rating
> [{quoted}](name=M3GTRDragon,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=QnyRh1xQ,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-07-16T15:15:46.570+0000) > > LMAO, One of the best? LMAO. Not rly. I guess you don't have much experience with gaming companies. Maybe if you played more games, from different people, you'd have your knowledge expanded. Just out of curiosity, how many different gaming companies do you know/have interacted with? *** > [{quoted}](name=M3GTRDragon,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=QnyRh1xQ,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-07-16T15:15:46.570+0000) > > The reason to riots and other mobas success is the element of gambling. That's so disingenuous and disgusting. Maybe the reason why League is successful is because it's a good game in its core? Fun fact: you don't need to "gamble" in League. Wanna guess how much money I gave Riot in 7 years? Hint: less than 10€. Such gambling, much wow.
Sanã (EUW)
: We can praise what deserves to be praised. People complain about specific things that doesn't work that well in the game. It isn't perfect and it's our and their interest to improve him giving suggestions and discussing about it. There is no need to praise them for things that doesn't work perfectly. People shows them that they like the good things they do buying and playing the game for hours. And this can't prevent us from talking about our experience and what we think about it.
> [{quoted}](name=Sanã,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=QnyRh1xQ,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-16T15:14:32.268+0000) > > We can praise what deserves to be praised. That doesn't happen as regularly as complaints. Almost as if there is more to complain than there is to praise which, in my opinion, is wrong. *** > [{quoted}](name=Sanã,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=QnyRh1xQ,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-16T15:14:32.268+0000) > > People complain about specific things that doesn't work that well in the game. Players complain about many things, many of which are just wrong. When was the last time you saw someone saying "Mordekaiser is totally fine"? Or what about other aspects of the game, like when Ardent Censer meta was a thing and you'd see plenty of people jumping on the same train, even those usually in favour of Riot? There are as many "fanboys" (praise Riot for everything) as there are "haters" (hate Riot for everything). Both of those are less than those who are neutral (like me). *** > [{quoted}](name=Sanã,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=QnyRh1xQ,comment-id=0001000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-16T15:14:32.268+0000) > > it's our and their interest to improve him giving suggestions and discussing about it. Sure it is. You won't get much negative feedback on a proper suggestion. If you spent more time on the boards, you'd know most of the discussions are about [Player Behaviour](http://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en). Either directly there or in the wrong board (but still PB content). And what do we see most in PB? Uncalled for complaints. *** [This discussion](https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/community-creations-en/e8gyBNPt-dear-riot-its-been-4-years) is in Hot. Do you see the OP praising Riot? No. The OP is asking for something. He received positive feedback from us, with just 3 downvotes. [Another one](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/general-discussion/aNQ1yhvt-prestige-edition-skins-are). This one is calling Riot out on their Prestige money milking thing. What happens when someone "defends" Riot in this instance? This (click the comment): > [{quoted}](name=ThatShinyPiplup,realm=NA,application-id=yrc23zHg,discussion-id=aNQ1yhvt,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-15T20:39:04.755+0000) > > If you don't like it, don't buy it. Guess how much the skins existing hurts you? 0. As you can see, many players won't blindly defend Riot.
Sanã (EUW)
: Well but if you ignore that line and read the rest, he's right. People don't even read what you write. Most of the comments have no arguments.
> [{quoted}](name=Sanã,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=QnyRh1xQ,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-07-16T14:59:52.364+0000) > > Well but if you ignore that line and read the rest, he's right. No, he isn't. There's about an equal amount of people "attacking" Riot versus those "defending" them. Both those groups are minorities, mind you. What do you see most on the boards? Players making discussions to complain. You don't see many discussion praising them. As contrast, you see a lot of comments "defending" Riot on the former discussions. Go to reddit and twitch. The paradigm is different there. *** Players, like me, "defend" Riot because we're not blinded by anger. We can see the bigger picture. I know what Riot do well and what they don't. I'm one of the first to complain about abhorrent anti-customer practices (eg Little Legends gambling system). Likewise, I won't shy away of saying "good job" when they do something right. I ask again: how many times do you see discussions praising Riot?
: people defending riot 24/7 on forum
> [{quoted}](name=Luther King Jr V,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=QnyRh1xQ,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-16T14:48:36.002+0000) > > i see 0 reasons to love this shitty company what do you see that i don't? Spoken like someone completely oblivious to reality. Riot Games is one of the best companies in the industry, customer wise. Perfect? Not even close. Shitty? Go drink some milk.
VorenDier (EUNE)
: are u guys delusional or what xD every single streamer is complaining about the game .... u dont see that every single day there is client crash and a bug report u guys jsut wanna ignore the fact that the game is not fun to play and toxic garbage and when people complain u somehow u come up and defend them for what ?
> [{quoted}](name=VorenDier,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=RKQEdoIH,comment-id=0003000000010000,timestamp=2019-07-16T11:13:23.533+0000) > > when people complain u somehow u come up and defend them for what ? Is english not your first language? Because you're having some reading problems there. Do you know what A Red Herring does for Riot, by any chance? Why do you assume that he can "fix" anything gameplay/client related? Maybe spend more time reading before replying to people.
VorenDier (EUNE)
: It's actually amusing that you think I'm making a sarcasm. Well if not casual gamers like me maybe you should just look at IWD stream maybe that will tell you that you suck at your job :) Don't wanna be rudde dude but jsut fix the game
> [{quoted}](name=VorenDier,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=RKQEdoIH,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2019-07-16T09:35:21.870+0000) > > Don't wanna be rudde dude but jsut fix the game That moment when you don't even know what is his position at Riot, but you still assume he can "fix" anything.
Backstard (EUNE)
: stop wasting your time in pay to win games.
> [{quoted}](name=Backstard,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=s4HOzJ6j,comment-id=0000000200010001000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-15T14:48:17.711+0000) > > stop wasting your time in pay to win games. I don't like P2W games. I avoid those like the church. League isn't P2W though.
: with my main account i've been playing in Gold 4 and in my other account i've been playing in Silver 1/2 that has nothing too do with how my main is getting changed. Plus since you have seen my matches. You can tell me if i deserve Gold or Silver. In OP.gg you can see Ward Score and everything you go tell me. The Normals im just wathicng vids and playing yummi with 0 effort
> [{quoted}](name=Nutellaboy1,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=s4HOzJ6j,comment-id=00000002000100010000,timestamp=2019-07-15T14:08:50.501+0000) > > You can tell me if i deserve Gold or Silver. If you keep playing like that (assuming you can unstuck yourself), you can probably go beyond Gold 4. Maybe Gold 1 if you really try and improve. It's hard to tell because you're playing in Silver 1 right now. You need to ward a lot more though. 1 Ward in a 30 minutes game isn't good enough: [this game](https://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/4103236274/220757090?tab=stats). Compare that to one of my "bad games": [this one](https://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/4050566057/34186581?tab=stats). I got Sweeper at 10 minutes and still have more wards placed than you in that one game. Or what about [this one](https://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/4037494437/34186581). I don't play ADC, so I was out of my comfort zone. That game was ~Gold 4 MMR. You don't even switch out your Trinket... At the very least buy more control wards.
: so your telling me with that KDA which i posted in this threads screenshot im not gold worthy?
> [{quoted}](name=Nutellaboy1,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=s4HOzJ6j,comment-id=000000020001,timestamp=2019-07-15T13:53:22.381+0000) > > so your telling me with that KDA which i posted in this threads screenshot im not gold worthy? KDA doesn't matter. KDA only tells me how often you die (or not die) in your games. It doesn't tell me how good you're as a player and as a team mate. There's no metric for that. Well, there are plenty of metrics that can be correlated together, eg Kill Participation, KDA, Wards per game, CS, champion pool, etc. None of them work individually though. Besides, even if you're pretty good at all of those things, it only **correlates** to your skill in that particular game(s). If you really deserve X rank, then you'll get there. Ranked is supposed to be a slow climb for most of us. *** [Your OP.GG](https://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=Nutellaboy1) You're complaining about your LP gain/loss, but you fail to understand one really simple concept. As I said before, all that matters is the average skill of a game and its outcome. You've been playing in Silver 2/Silver 1 MMR for the last two weeks or so, but your rank is Gold 4. Because you're higher rank than the games you're playing in, you'll lose more LP per loss and gain less LP per win until you demote. It also works the other way around. That's the problem. It's **very hard** to demote with this system, so you'll be "stuck" there until you improve.
Backstard (EUNE)
: Hmmmm let me think about it, a proper answer from a money milking company.Ah yes i'm gonna blindly trust them. xD
> [{quoted}](name=Backstard,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=s4HOzJ6j,comment-id=000000020000,timestamp=2019-07-15T13:46:02.593+0000) > > Hmmmm let me think about it, a proper answer from a money milking company.Ah yes i'm gonna blindly trust them. xD To each their own. I get the feeling you don't know what "pay to win" means. Also, if you plan on posting this on facebook, at least be a good boy and include this comment too! https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/028/526/honklhonk.jpg {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
: i don't want to correct any assumptions especially ignorant ones what you think of me is none of my business assuming people lives to look down on them is something only people like you do, evidence lmao continue unfounded ignorance by assuming things from 1 or two messages smart! maybe the reason someone is not being nice to you is on you, not on them by inserting yourself with rude statement wth did u expect this is not a "public space" btw i was replying to the other dude and not to you when i create a post for everyone to see then u can claim that
> [{quoted}](name=Luther King Jr V,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=uaOmxzUh,comment-id=000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-15T13:33:26.759+0000) > > this is not a "public space" btw i was replying to the other dude and not to you Like I said, this **is** a public space. Technically speaking, it is private because an account is needed to interact here, but once you have said account the space is indeed public. You don't get to decide who replies to you. I'm allowed to "insert myself". I'm curious... Why didn't you walk away? You still have that chance though. You don't need to answer that. {{sticker:sg-ezreal}}
Backstard (EUNE)
: In a PAY TO WIN game skills don't matter Search " LEAGUE OF PAY TO WIN" on facebook......i have all the info you need there.
> [{quoted}](name=Backstard,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=s4HOzJ6j,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-15T13:14:48.747+0000) > > In a PAY TO WIN game skills don't matter > Search " LEAGUE OF PAY TO WIN" on facebook......i have all the info you need there. "Evidence". A group with 5 members, and only one is active: you. Basically, it's just you posting random stuff about your delusion. Even when you're given a proper answer by Riot, you still think you're right: https://i.imgur.com/u2kCuxI.jpg[] Big oof.
: Your MMR isn't dertemined by KDA, DMG, CS and other things. Its determined by Wins and Losses.
> [{quoted}](name=Nutellaboy1,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=s4HOzJ6j,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-15T13:06:38.214+0000) > > **IN THE PLACEMENTS GAMES**. Not even there. MMR literally only changes based on average skill of a game and its outcome.
: i don't want the ones who who want to stay either so stop trying to act like clairvoyant/detective person who can read everyone from one message all the time it's cringy, just because you want something to be true so badly doesn't mean it always is, sorry and since i don't want to bother with anyone u are free to stop bothering me too please
> [{quoted}](name=Luther King Jr V,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=uaOmxzUh,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-15T12:21:58.396+0000) > > so stop trying to act like clairvoyant/detective person who can read everyone from one message I'm often correct in my assumptions. The proof is in the cookie. They way you speak is evidence enough. *** > [{quoted}](name=Luther King Jr V,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=uaOmxzUh,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-15T12:21:58.396+0000) > > just because you want something to be true so badly doesn't mean it always is Couldn't care less about your situation buddy. You ain't that special. *** > [{quoted}](name=Luther King Jr V,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=uaOmxzUh,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-15T12:21:58.396+0000) > > since i don't want to bother with anyone u are free to stop bothering me too please Unfortunately for you, you don't get to decide who can and cannot "bother" you. You're in a public space, so you will get feedback whether you want it or not. You're in luck though. Because this is a two-way street, you can **choose** to not reply to me now. This is your chance to walk away from me. {{sticker:poppy-wink}}
: can confirm have no social life, but i don't want one either, if you have a "friend" and they start annoying you i would miss my loneliness very fast it's the way i was born, i have no patience sorry and most "good" friends get tired of you and leave so no point in keeping "friendships" , casual chit chat i hate it and i have nothing to contriubte in it anyways so i prefer shitposting in the internet
> [{quoted}](name=Luther King Jr V,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=uaOmxzUh,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-07-15T11:38:10.551+0000) > > and most "good" friends get tired of you and leave so no point in keeping "friendships" Here is where you show the true reason. It's not "I don't want friends" is more like "They don't want me".
: I've never yet muted anyone. Not the type of being annoyed by toxicity. But when they do this: Sunset Shimmer Yuumi - Alive Sunset Shimmer Yuumi - Alive Sunset Shimmer Yuumi - Alive Sunset Shimmer Yuumi - Alive Sunset Shimmer Yuumi - Alive Sunset Shimmer Yuumi - Alive Sunset Shimmer Yuumi - Alive Sunset Shimmer Yuumi - Alive in 1 second... It is a bit annoying. It is not reportable ?
> [{quoted}](name=Sunset Shimmer,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=9rKpPZua,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-15T07:04:11.444+0000) > > It is a bit annoying. It is not reportable ? You can report anything. The real question is "Is this punishable". That I can't answer. Some say it is, but I don't believe it. If anything, you'd be punished for spamming, whatever that means.
: How Do i Report Someone For being straight?
Remember this? [How Do I Report Someone For Being Gay](https://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behaviour-en/ER9yVRxi-how-do-i-report-someone-for-being-gay) It had 10+ upvotes before it was removed. The reason, I believe, wasn't because of the content but because it was posted on Player Behaviour. As contrast, this discussion is in the "correct" place\* but has 10 downvotes. The double standards are hilarious. I wonder if this one will be removed too. ######\*I mean, even though this isn't a "good" joke, it is on "Games, Contests & Jokes". Anyway, just wanted to share this.
: Muting them one by one was too tiring?
> [{quoted}](name=Sunset Shimmer,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=9rKpPZua,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-15T05:20:33.564+0000) > > Muting them one by one was too tiring? I guess so. There's a big overlap with those that spend most of the game typing away. I don't know why "/mute-all" is so inconvenient for them. Heck, I don't even know why bother with muting in the first place. I personally only mute individual people when they keep spamming something. I'm fine with emotes and banter, but it gets annoying after the 79th emote within 20 minutes of game.
signedL (EUW)
: Why?
https://www.pcgamesn.com/league-of-legends/allied-chat
: Who is going to turn off chat in the new patch?
The same people that do "/mute-all" every game. Good for them. This won't help with toxicity though.
: TFT, how to get t3 4gold units
- There are only 13 pieces of a Tier 4 champion. To make a Level 3 we need 9 pieces. Nine freaking pieces! - There are 9 different tier 4 champions and the higher someone can, realistically, go is 20% on rolling (someone that pushes for level 9 likely won't have any gold left over). This big pool of Tier 4 champions, combined with the low roll chance, make it harder to find exactly the one you want. - If three players have a Level 2 Tier 4 champion, then it becomes literally impossible for any of them to make a Level 3 of the same type. Some champions may be easier than others. For example, Draven is very popular so likely you'll never get to build a Level 3 Draven. The best chance at making one of those is with niche builds, like Brand (Demon Elementalist) and Kindred (Phantom Ranger). Maybe Leona is no one is going for Nobles.
: perma banned 16 times
You'll get bored eventually.
: Did anyone catch this in the page source of Riots new Project video?
Yes, everyone is spamming the same thing... http://giphygifs.s3.amazonaws.com/media/N2rLxtwaU9rBC/giphy.gif
: The next Darkin !!
> [{quoted}](name=crazykiller215,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=QenXRAro,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-14T00:41:06.211+0000) > > we don't know the truth behind them .. Actually, we do know a lot. [Legend of the Darkin](https://universe.leagueoflegends.com/en_US/story/the-legend-of-the-darkin/), [Twilight of the Gods](https://universe.leagueoflegends.com/en_US/story/twilight-of-the-gods/) and [The Cage](https://universe.leagueoflegends.com/en_US/story/aatrox-color-story/). You should read those stories first. > [{quoted}](name=crazykiller215,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=QenXRAro,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-14T00:41:06.211+0000) > > For me i would say the mid Darkin is annie XD No... Just no. Annie has her own fleshed out lore. We know who Annie is and how she fits in the world. We even have a 6 minutes long video with her origin story. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUTU-GnxVuM
: There’s two snatches to this. Firstly varus was designed for both adc and mid lane, so it could be a darkin mid or a darkin adc still to come we don’t yet know. Secondly deaths dance is a darkin {{item:3812}} notice the eye in the hilt... so this could really throw a wrench into there being 5 darkin champions (of course it wouldn’t be the first time an item has appeared on a champion (gangplank wears {{item:3742}} ) so at best it’s a glimpse into what weapon another darkin could be) And a third thing is we know varus’s sister is one of the darkin, we even got told her name Valeeva... if varus is the darkin adc she’s prob the darkin support
> [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=QenXRAro,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-14T01:23:05.122+0000) > > Secondly deaths dance is a darkin {{item:3812}} That isn't confirmed anywhere, so don't say it as a fact.
: Darkins are cool. Varus is kind of a letdown i would or preferred an actual darkin not 2 gay guys trapped in a body with a darkin soul or whatever. As long as the mage darkin doesn't have spellvamp like aatrox and rhaast it would be a cool idea. Dunno how they will be able to make a support darkin though.
> [{quoted}](name=Emperor Talquin,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=QenXRAro,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-14T00:45:10.726+0000) > > Varus is kind of a letdown i would or preferred an actual darkin not 2 gay guys trapped in a body with a darkin soul or whatever. You got it all wrong. It's not a Darkin soul and a human body. Varus **made** that body from the flesh of the two hunters. It **is** Varus new body. Val and Kai **souls** aren't trapped either. It's more like they still have enough will to influence the body. For all intents and purposes, a Darkin takes full control of its host, silencing their "voice" (aka soul) and forging their new body. Aatrox is the prime example of that. Do you think any of his hosts had their own wings? Of course not. *** > [{quoted}](name=Emperor Talquin,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=QenXRAro,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-14T00:45:10.726+0000) > > As long as the mage darkin doesn't have spellvamp like aatrox and rhaast it would be a cool idea. That's pretty much the identity of a Darkin, save for Varus who was retconned into a Darkin.
: how do we get lvl 2 sentinel in tft?
You gamble away your money.
: Is this site BS?
People still use Champion.GG? With all due respect, but that website is terrible compared to [League Of Graphs](https://www.leagueofgraphs.com) and [Lolalytics](https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/platinum/plus/home/). I don't even need to try too much to prove my point: - Sylas [Champion.GG](https://champion.gg/champion/Sylas/Middle) - 2318 matches analyzed this patch - Sylas [LeagueOfGraphs](https://www.leagueofgraphs.com/champions/stats/sylas/middle) - 24295 matches last 2 days (normal and ranked) - Sylas [Lolalytics](https://lolalytics.com/ranked/worldwide/platinum/plus/champion/Sylas/Middle/) - 47629 matches last 7 days (just ranked) It's pretty obvious why Champion.GG is worse. Not only both those websites have a lot more info that Champion.GG, but also have a bigger sample pool.
: Why euw/eune boards so inactive...
Quality over quantity.
: I know this isn’t the right place to put it but I need advice
> [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=JxQ8Vl8q,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-10T23:40:00.879+0000) > > There’s a guy I’ve been crushing on for 2 years now, I’ve tried to get over him and it’s not worked and the crush has caused me a lot of pain over the years and now the guy is in a relationship I know that feeling, but unfortunately there's little you can do about it. The best way to get over a crush is to: 1. Find someone else (bad) 2. Find yourself (good) You don't want to replace what you feel for someone by shifting it to someone else. You need to work on yourself. Love yourself first. I know this is easier said than done. My usual advice is "hit the gym", but it doesn't need to exactly that. Get a new hobby, learn new skills and improve your social skills (eg by going to social events). *** > [{quoted}](name=swampert919,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=JxQ8Vl8q,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-10T23:40:00.879+0000) > > I can’t just get into a relationship cause I’ve got negative luck when it comes to that... As I said above, you need to love yourself first. Romantic relationships aren't everything there is to life. Regardless of your sexual orientation, I'm sure you will find someone to share your life with. The way you said that, makes be believe you **need** to be with someone instead of **wanting**. Maybe I'm wrong, but many people are like that. I was like that. Nothing to be ashamed off. That is why I said you need to love yourself first. If you can be your own company, without **needing** someone else, you will do just fine in life. If someone comes along the way, and you **want** them around, then you may share the rest of the journey. *** *** If the event is recent (him getting into a relationship), then it will sting for a while. You won't be able to stop thinking about it. Don't worry, because time heals those wounds. Most would advise you to cut contact. However, if you still are/want to be his friend, then by all means do keep in contact, but know the healing process will take longer. As for immediate "solutions", do what I said above. Start doing something new. Get busy. Maybe there's something you've always wanted to do. Now is the perfect time. I have a channel I want to share with you: [Charisma on Command](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lrbIOYLWzM). Also this to help you start something new for yourself: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7vdK9dWLOc *** Stay strong! {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}}
: Luckiest Original Hextech Chest ever?
Kinda. One time I opened a Hextech Chest (#1). Inside was another Hextech Chest (#2). I got Gun Goddess Miss Fortune from #2 and a ward skin from #1. Technically, I got two prizes (ultimate skin + ward) from just one chest. I also got extremely lucky one other time. Opened 3 chests in a row from just one chest.
: Toxic people getting honors and key fragments upon login
> [{quoted}](name=Luther King Jr V,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=0x0H0MgZ,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-10T03:58:19.465+0000) > > Toxic trashbags can convince their teammates they are "nice" get honored and rewarded for being toxic Fun fact: honours only help slightly towards honour progression. Also, I'm willing to bet 29 marbles that honour progress is somewhat static/predictable. For example, I earn one checkpoint every month (4 weeks) or so. I only have my data but I've also seen data from other players. Here are my checkpoints from Season 8: - Checkpoint 1 of level 4 -> 2018-08-07 - Checkpoint 2 of level 4 -> 2018-09-14 - Checkpoint 3 of level 4 -> 2018-10-14 - Level 5 -> 2018-11-12 - Level 5 2nd reward -> 2019-01-10 Now here are my stats from this season: - Level 3 -> 2019-03-15 - Checkpoint 1 of level 3 -> 2019-04-09 - Checkpoint 2 of level 3 -> 2019-05-17 - Checkpoint 3 of level 3 -> 2019-06-10 Why am I sharing this? To try and prove how predictable the system is. If I'm correct, I should be getting level 4 soon. Why does this matter? Because I've been experimenting. I've stopped giving honours to see if that influences my progression. I don't receive many honours either as I mostly play with premades. That means I shouldn't advance in honour levels because I'm not "participating". That said, I know I will advance. Why? Because the system only cares about consistency, not how many honours you receive. Basically, I'm trying to prove why "grinding honour" is impossible. Riot has that information in their FAQ, by the way. If grinding honour is impossible, then it doesn't matter if you get honoured a lot or not. *** #TL;DR What really matters is how consistently positive/neutral/negative you are. Depending in point of the spectrum you're in, you'll either earn rewards or you won't. It doesn't matter if you are perceived as positive by other players. *** *** > [{quoted}](name=Luther King Jr V,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=0x0H0MgZ,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-10T03:58:19.465+0000) > > Ofc insulting these low lives gets you banned but no logical reason why to this date Because insulting people, whoever they are or what they do, is wrong? That sounds like a pretty logical reason to me.
: "my ego is massive" Yes I have to always respect these low lives and walk away like the bigger person, while they continue their shitheadery with other people truly served humanity a favor with walking away here
> [{quoted}](name=Luther King Jr V,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=oQmLME2H,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-10T02:41:30.663+0000) > > Yes I have to always respect these low lives The way you speak about other people is disgusting. I expect that type of commentary towards **really** bad people, like murderers and rapists, but you're talking about other players here. Sure, some may be %%%% heads, but that doesn't mean you can call them "low lives". Just goes to show how big of an ego you have. You believe yourself to be superior to those players. *** > [{quoted}](name=Luther King Jr V,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=oQmLME2H,comment-id=000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-10T02:41:30.663+0000) > > and walk away like the bigger person, while they continue their shitheadery with other people You've proved time and time again how massive of an ego you have. If you know what you must do, why do you insist on doing the opposite? Waste of time. {{sticker:vlad-salute}}
: It's still a %%%% move .. it's not really cunning or intelligent or anything it's so dumb and easy to see through you take the bait on purpose because you can't tolerate "these people" they are so low..like damn absolutely lowest scum of Earth system is trash because it supports their dumb ways
> [{quoted}](name=Luther King Jr V,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=oQmLME2H,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-09T18:25:39.874+0000) > > It's still a %%%% move... That's what machiavellian people are. If you're not familiar with that concept, here you go: [machiavellianism](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Machiavellianism). *** > [{quoted}](name=Luther King Jr V,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=oQmLME2H,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-09T18:25:39.874+0000) > > it's so dumb and easy to see through you take the bait on purpose If you can see the bait and still take it, you're dumber. *** > [{quoted}](name=Luther King Jr V,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=oQmLME2H,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-07-09T18:25:39.874+0000) > > because you can't tolerate "these people" they are so low..like damn absolutely lowest scum of Earth system is trash because it supports their dumb ways Is your ego is so massive that you can't just walk away? If you're as smart as you claim to be, then you should ignore the bait, not take it.
: Abuse of the system not of the person tho it can be both.. You want to get others banned while insulting them in a non detectable way? wow what a nice non toxic guy..
> [{quoted}](name=Luther King Jr V,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=oQmLME2H,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-07-09T17:59:01.220+0000) > > You want to get others banned while insulting them in a non detectable way? Your logic baffles me. If it's "undetectable", then it isn't worth banning. It's called machiavellianism for a reason. Some people can manipulate others without making themselves look bad. In this particular case, someone can manipulate you into "rage mode" without being toxic themselves. You're complaining because someone successfully manipulated you. If you let someone beat you in mind-games, then you only have yourself to blame. If you don't want to risk "losing" against someone more cunning than you, then my advice for you is simple: don't play **that** game. {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
: people who insult you "subtly" and then report you when you respond to them
If you eat the bait and get caught, it's your own fault. Someone provokes you and you lash out against them. You get punished. Who's fault is that? Hint: yours. If you didn't take the bait in the first place, nothing would happen. *** > [{quoted}](name=Luther King Jr V,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=oQmLME2H,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-07-09T17:16:40.175+0000) > > downvotes cause I said the truth I downvoted because of that sentence alone. I admit, I took the bait. The difference here is I won't be punished for downvoting. {{sticker:sg-miss-fortune}}
: Maybe it does have weight on my report value.. Also this guy wasn't being like 'Go commit die' or something, he said 'Go kill yourself' straight, i just thought it's insta ban word.
> [{quoted}](name=Snake Expert,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=0UwxBgBd,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-07-07T16:20:01.414+0000) > > Maybe it does have weight on my report value.. I don't know. I think it does, but I can't prove it. *** > [{quoted}](name=Snake Expert,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=0UwxBgBd,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2019-07-07T16:20:01.414+0000) > > i just thought it's insta ban word. It is. Those fall under the category of "Zero Tolerance", thus why I find it odd what you are saying here. I'm not calling you a liar. You could be misremembering the events or maybe you reported the wrong guy. Regardless, such player won't go unpunished for long.
Chrysies (EUW)
: Level has no impact on the weight of reports (or it shouldn't, but since it's murican Riot., who knows), a report should always be judged on it's own merits, the player doing the reporting should be entirely left out of the equation.
> [{quoted}](name=Chrysies,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=0UwxBgBd,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-07-07T18:03:36.782+0000) > > Level has no impact on the weight of reports Think about it. Someone makes a new account and, just out of spite, starts reporting everything that moves. Don't you think Riot has a system in place to manipulate the weight of a report? We know people who abuse the report function have their report weight reduced, so why do you think level didn't get the same treatment? Besides, let me quote what I said: > [{quoted}](name=Febos,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=0UwxBgBd,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-07-07T16:17:13.932+0000) > > First, you're level 23. I **believe** that has some weight on your report value. I didn't state that as fact, did I? I said, I **believe** that to be the case.
Ian San (EUW)
: > Good luck with that. In case you don't know, it's virtually impossible to pin down someone by their IP. Not that I really care about that, I just want to inform you that there has been a lot of cases where people schrewed with hackers on the deep web with calling the police which is basically the death sentence if say that, only to get knocks on the door and phone calls from strangers describing their house and threatening them. Again, I don't really care about that since I know this was meant as a joke, but there are people out there who can basically get every single piece of information that exists about you simply by tracking down your IP address.
> [{quoted}](name=Ian San ,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=0UwxBgBd,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-07-07T18:15:59.258+0000) > > there are people out there who can basically get every single piece of information that exists about you simply by tracking down your IP address. No. You need to inform yourself better. The only people with power to know anything about you, using only your IP, is your ISP. Even then, IP is a rather simple thing to mask. If you're behind a VPN, or simply using dynamic IP, then how can anyone use your IP? Hint: they can't. What a skilled hacker might do is try to social engineer his way into getting that information directly from your ISP. That or try to break into your system/network. ######Criminal activity bypasses all that. If you're reported for criminal activity, your IP can be used against you... unless you're behind a really good VPN. Regardless, your IP by itself doesn't have much power. I know this isn't common knowledge, but if you're going to "correct" me, at least do your research first.
: And? Typical day on internet. If you get mad about this thing you should either avoid this game or track that guy IP an deal with him IRL
> [{quoted}](name=Neumím Riven,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=0UwxBgBd,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-07-07T16:14:38.852+0000) > > track that guy IP an deal with him IRL Good luck with that. In case you don't know, it's virtually impossible to pin down someone by their IP.
Show more

Febos

Level 102 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion