KITP Bluu (EUW)
: Why always this toxicity??
Sinful Succubus is back trolling threads like this.
Evidence (EUNE)
: my friend let me tell ya,been there done that,i gave up,started playin other games,mostly singleplayer,i sometimes wonder why i even started playin mutliplayer,when i like singlelayer more,the experiance is so much better,u always get good time from it,while league,yepp.... last 2 years i basicly play untill i get gold,it takes me like 20 games,then i stop,cuz i know what happens,after gold5. been playin since beta,trust me,get over ur addictin for ranked,not the game and ur life wil be better,tryin to be diamond every season is time conzumin,frustratin,expecialy for me,when i learned the game to its core,ye i m not pro,but i know things u know. so yea try playin sports again,go out more,go biking,etc..learn to code,find a gal,like me and trust me life gets better, also u cna use my comment u post it on boards maybe it help some1 else too. cuz its not worth p[layin thhis game,i thught they will fix it,mthey just burried it to the ground and it wil never be fixed,cuz they need more money,but see they are making now games,what ,more do u need,that enough from me,u get the point,bye.
> [{quoted}](name=Evidence,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=bhW9xdXw,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-17T20:52:23.556+0000) > > my friend let me tell ya,been there done that,i gave up,started playin other games,mostly singleplayer,i sometimes wonder why i even started playin mutliplayer,when i like singlelayer more,the experiance is so much better,u always get good time from it,while league,yepp.... > last 2 years i basicly play untill i get gold,it takes me like 20 games,then i stop,cuz i know what happens,after gold5. > been playin since beta,trust me,get over ur addictin for ranked,not the game and ur life wil be better,tryin to be diamond every season is time conzumin,frustratin,expecialy for me,when i learned the game to its core,ye i m not pro,but i know things u know. > so yea try playin sports again,go out more,go biking,etc..learn to code,find a gal,like me and trust me life gets better, > also u cna use my comment u post it on boards maybe it help some1 else too. > cuz its not worth p[layin thhis game,i thught they will fix it,mthey just burried it to the ground and it wil never be fixed,cuz they need more money,but see they are making now games,what ,more do u need,that enough from me,u get the point,bye. Pray.
Senk715 (EUNE)
: Too much of a honor punishment
Yes, once you got punished once, you are in the shit house forever. It makes no sense at all. No sports game in the world works like that, unless you are a drugs cheat possibly. Consider football, a yellow, a 2nd gets you sent off, a red gets you sent off. 5th yellow and you miss a game. But on 10th you don't miss two. This system is incredibly punitive and structured to keep people down. Much like the prison system in the US (as compared to say the prison system in Norway). Funny then, that Riot pretends they are more like Norway when they are very much like the US.
Hansiman (EUW)
: This could also be ISP related. At my parent's place, they had a lot of internet issues after they upgraded their internet with the same ISP. This was a complaint for a long time with them, with them always stating that the connection was fine. After about 2 years, they finally realized that the modem they supplied us with couldn't handle that connection speed, and was causing all of the internet problems.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=f8gVyka6,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2019-11-17T17:31:16.908+0000) > > This could also be ISP related. At my parent's place, they had a lot of internet issues after they upgraded their internet with the same ISP. This was a complaint for a long time with them, with them always stating that the connection was fine. > > After about 2 years, they finally realized that the modem they supplied us with couldn't handle that connection speed, and was causing all of the internet problems. Internet speed is fine, at low times I even get the advertised 1 GB and as I said, some days I have no issues at all, then I might go 3-4 in a row with freezes every 30 seconds for 20 minutes then randomly 10 minutes more or less fine.
CJXander (EUNE)
: Why is this game so stable for myself?
I had like 4 years no issues at this address, then I 'upgraded' my package to supposedly better internet and have packet loss ever since...
: NERF SENNA IN ARAM
She needs a max number of stacks. If Nasus has q 600 or 1000, you don't want him on top of you in either situation. Senna on the other hand, what you gonna do from a 100% crit from downtown? There is no counterplay to that.
: > [{quoted}](name=Finnlander123,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ZcIEttX8,comment-id=0000000100000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-11-13T18:22:37.614+0000) > > Ok but then we can take your comment, and completely ignore it. Good to know. Tell me what wonderful prize i just lost. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} > > In my personal experience, they do not. You get the odd guy that will flame e.g. the jungler and if people don't accomodate him or talk back, he will int. Sure. But imo, that guy was always a troll, rather than a flamer. And you can always immediately spot that kind of person, e.g. not long ago I had one like that, already flamed in lobby that sup (he was adc) did not pick the right sup for him, then they died and he flamed and then he trolled. > You may call this call this type the way you want, or considering trolling WORSE than flaming because you may care more about the outcome of the game than about everything else. It's still true that such type is a troll AND a flamer. > Totally different scenario to someone trying to win, and then a team mate say ignores pings or just dies over and over and the guy becomes 'negative' because of it. "Totally different scenario"...because maybe in this case flaming is justifiable and should not be punished? {{sticker:sg-lulu}}
> [{quoted}](name=Sarchiapon,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ZcIEttX8,comment-id=00000001000000000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-13T18:34:27.814+0000) > > Tell me what wonderful prize i just lost. > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} > > You may call this call this type the way you want, or considering trolling WORSE than flaming because you may care more about the outcome of the game than about everything else. It's still true that such type is a troll AND a flamer. > > "Totally different scenario"...because maybe in this case flaming is justifiable and should not be punished? > {{sticker:sg-lulu}} Yes. You may see the world black and white (was he 'negative', yes or no), but life doesn't work like that. And many don't see it like you either. The only reason Riot does something against 'negative' people but not trolls/inters/feeders/afkers is because they can. That's literally it.
: > [{quoted}](name=Finnlander123,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ZcIEttX8,comment-id=00000001000000000001,timestamp=2019-11-13T16:55:57.944+0000) > > I think you have absolutely 0 evidence that a) flamers don't just flame in a game but troll and b) that if they get no response out of others they then start to troll. > > You might have a point that someone gets tilted and then simultaneously is toxic and feeds even more. But anything else is pure conjecture (and in my experience, nonsense). Man, considering the level of stupidity of a good deal of things that are told every day on these boards and treated like they were Words of God for absolutely no reason and without facts...i don't feel so bad about not presenting "evidence" to you. {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} ...and nevermind that i have personal experience of what i'm saying. Flamers will very often troll and grief too, and the opposite is also true. The idea the trolls NEVER flames to better cover their tracks, and that flamers are ALWAYS and ONLY provoked by trolls is just the standard narration that flamers uses to present their flaming as justifiable, "right", or otherwise pardonable. Nothing else.
> [{quoted}](name=Sarchiapon,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ZcIEttX8,comment-id=000000010000000000010000,timestamp=2019-11-13T18:03:21.375+0000) > > Man, considering the level of stupidity of a good deal of things that are told every day on these boards and treated like they were Words of God for absolutely no reason and without facts...i don't feel so bad about not presenting "evidence" to you. > {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}} > > ...and nevermind that i have personal experience of what i'm saying. Flamers will very often troll and grief too, and the opposite is also true. The idea the trolls NEVER flames to better cover their tracks, and that flamers are ALWAYS and ONLY provoked by trolls is just the standard narration that flamers uses to present their flaming as justifiable, "right", or otherwise pardonable. Nothing else. Ok but then we can take your comment, and completely ignore it. Good to know. In my personal experience, they do not. You get the odd guy that will flame e.g. the jungler and if people don't accomodate him or talk back, he will int. Sure. But imo, that guy was always a troll, rather than a flamer. And you can always immediately spot that kind of person, e.g. not long ago I had one like that, already flamed in lobby that sup (he was adc) did not pick the right sup for him, then they died and he flamed and then he trolled. Totally different scenario to someone trying to win, and then a team mate say ignores pings or just dies over and over and the guy becomes 'negative' because of it.
: > [{quoted}](name=ΜΔDºÇŁΘωή,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ZcIEttX8,comment-id=000000010000,timestamp=2019-11-13T10:01:47.744+0000) > > Is that some sort of scripted message you told me that opinion once no need to spam it everywhere. Nothing personal. Is just that this good old fallacy that "mute flamers solves everything" keeps popping around, and i don't see anything wrong in explaining, for whoever could read me, why it is infact a fallacy.
> [{quoted}](name=Sarchiapon,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ZcIEttX8,comment-id=0000000100000000,timestamp=2019-11-13T10:08:09.126+0000) > > Nothing personal. Is just that this good old fallacy that "mute flamers solves everything" keeps popping around, and i don't see anything wrong in explaining, for whoever could read me, why it is infact a fallacy. I think you have absolutely 0 evidence that a) flamers don't just flame in a game but troll and b) that if they get no response out of others they then start to troll. You might have a point that someone gets tilted and then simultaneously is toxic and feeds even more. But anything else is pure conjecture (and in my experience, nonsense).
: The problem with toxicity isn't the words
It is harder to concentrate when you have someone going 0-5 in 5 minutes. I literally feel myself trying to compensate and over-compensating instead, i.e. making risky plays that fail. Just mute them...like it is so easy.
: Senna on ARAM - RITO WTF
Make a champ op, get kiddies to spend money on it and skins, rehash a month or two later. Rito since half a decade or more.
: and what did you say on these tickets? showing opgg screens of losses isn't enough you need to bring up their impossible troll winrates and maybe record their griefing in action and compare them to nubrac and be more urgent that they get banned so they finally receive ban hammer also doubt riot support takes that long to reply you either dismissed their actual reply as a bot response or you have to wait a little longer riot support acts weird for whatever reason sometimes but rarely
> [{quoted}](name=DoranShieldOp,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=VndmfE5E,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-11-12T10:49:26.841+0000) > > and what did you say on these tickets? showing opgg screens of losses isn't enough you need to bring up their impossible troll winrates and maybe record their griefing in action and compare them to nubrac and be more urgent that they get banned so they finally receive ban hammer > > also doubt riot support takes that long to reply you either dismissed their actual reply as a bot response or you have to wait a little longer riot support acts weird for whatever reason sometimes but rarely So basically, be 'negative' and Riot orgasms because an algorithm can find that, but actual toxic people that troll and int and play to taunt people, they basically need you to have a case worthy of court and do all the work for them? You are really painting Rito in a great light.
: Why is there no counterplay to Heimerdinger?
Ohhh, that narcissism is juicy, you literally bask in it. Ever catch people talking about you behind your back?
: Anyone ever lose their 'mojo'?
What? I don't get the reference. But no, I sometimes get this, like maybe once or twice a month, I just come home, play, and feel, nah this ain't it.
Rioter Comments
Zanador (EUNE)
: I didn't check op.gg, because you are not a new player who started a few weeks ago, so please stop acting like one. op.gg will tell me a couple of things, like how you didn't adjust your runes or your build to fit your match up (e.g. armor runes against heimer) and you tried to push the basic build in a situation where it clearly didn't work. But it doesn't tell me a lot of key things that only you or a replay could provide: How did you spend your time before the first wave met on mid? Did you clear the towers Heimer was placing or did you just let him get an advantage right away? Why didn't you start with Q or max it when you were up against static defenses and not a mobile opponent? Why did you pick corrupting potion instead of Doran's ring, when extended farming is a better option for you than trying to trade early on in this match up? How did you die once every 3 minutes against an immobile pusher with a mid range mage? Did the enemy jungler gank? Did yours? Did you try to roam? How did you communicate with your team? Why did you say that a 5/2/6 Lucian with basically perfect CS was not good? What did he do that made him bad? Did you ask Cho for a lane swap at the start? His champion is strong against Heimer and you are decent against Fiora if you play carefully. How well did you dodge? How long did the laning last? Just to list a few. I obviously admit that i don't have enough info. How could i have enough if you are refusing to talk and only communicate in amateurish insults? Oh, and please don't tell me that you think that an analyst is the same as a coach. Those are two completely different talents and jobs, even their names are different. You came here claiming that Heimer has absolutely no counter play, yet you never explained why high elo players don't abuse him in every match. You refused to listen to anyone or engage in constructive discussion. And you have also raised the white flag of those who can't defend their point: ad hominem. In the end i admit mistakes when i realize them: you were right and i did assume at least one more thing: that you are here to improve. I was wrong, sorry.
> [{quoted}](name=Zanador,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=GEqIUrK6,comment-id=000900000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-10T16:55:00.736+0000) > > I didn't check op.gg, because you are not a new player who started a few weeks ago, so please stop acting like one. op.gg will tell me a couple of things, like how you didn't adjust your runes or your build to fit your match up (e.g. armor runes against heimer) and you tried to push the basic build in a situation where it clearly didn't work. > > But it doesn't tell me a lot of key things that only you or a replay could provide: > How did you spend your time before the first wave met on mid? Did you clear the towers Heimer was placing or did you just let him get an advantage right away? Why didn't you start with Q or max it when you were up against static defenses and not a mobile opponent? Why did you pick corrupting potion instead of Doran's ring, when extended farming is a better option for you than trying to trade early on in this match up? How did you die once every 3 minutes against an immobile pusher with a mid range mage? Did the enemy jungler gank? Did yours? Did you try to roam? How did you communicate with your team? Why did you say that a 5/2/6 Lucian with basically perfect CS was not good? What did he do that made him bad? Did you ask Cho for a lane swap at the start? His champion is strong against Heimer and you are decent against Fiora if you play carefully. How well did you dodge? How long did the laning last? > > Just to list a few. > I obviously admit that i don't have enough info. How could i have enough if you are refusing to talk and only communicate in amateurish insults? > Oh, and please don't tell me that you think that an analyst is the same as a coach. Those are two completely different talents and jobs, even their names are different. > > You came here claiming that Heimer has absolutely no counter play, yet you never explained why high elo players don't abuse him in every match. You refused to listen to anyone or engage in constructive discussion. And you have also raised the white flag of those who can't defend their point: ad hominem. > > In the end i admit mistakes when i realize them: you were right and i did assume at least one more thing: that you are here to improve. I was wrong, sorry. There you are again with your absolute arrogance. Do you even have a life? Who the %%%% posts an essay on an online board full well knowing that the person it is aimed at won't read it. Your narcissism must be strong af for you to need to write that despite this.
CJXander (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Wadafaaak,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Ju4R34Nq,comment-id=,timestamp=2019-11-09T13:07:53.402+0000) > > Riot really needs to solve the problem with trolls and feeders. You cant play more than 3 or 4 games without losing because a random teammate doesnt like how another teammate did or didnt do a play that he expected, and then trolls. Since you will have 1 troll per promo, promos are much harder than they should be. Its like you need 2 out of 2 wins instead of 2 out of 3, cause you can already cross out that one of the games will have a troll, or afk farmer etc that you can't win. > > Currently the punishment system is good at punishing trashtalking. Maybe too good, considering it punishes people just for writing in frustration, but without saying anything inappropriate. The nature of the teamplaying aspect of this game induces an immense amount of anger in people. So where does all this anger go if it cant be expressed verbally? Well, it has become a norm now that people vent their anger by making their team lose, because this is how they can vent anger without getting caught. This is why the state of the game was far better before the chat restrict system. > > I think people would enjoy the game better if riot makes algorithms that identifies in game trolling patterns with a sufficiently high accuracy and punish it. Well, while i pretty much hate flamers, sometimes i can understand them, we're humans after all. I'm not saying flaming should be forgivable, but Riot kinda expects some sort of behaviour utopia, which will never happen. If people cannot vent through flaming, they will start griefing instead. Supressing emotions is actually damaging the brain and the body as a whole, according to studies.
> [{quoted}](name=CJXander,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=Ju4R34Nq,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-11-10T10:18:35.886+0000) > > Well, while i pretty much hate flamers, sometimes i can understand them, we're humans after all. I'm not saying flaming should be forgivable, but Riot kinda expects some sort of behaviour utopia, which will never happen. > > If people cannot vent through flaming, they will start griefing instead. Supressing emotions is actually damaging the brain and the body as a whole, according to studies. I just wrote **** you to someone who I had asked repeatedly to group and not roam the map hoping at best for a 1 for 1 trade. We were so ahead but could never end because he wouldn't group. Sorry but if you ruin my game, I am just supposed to sit there and take it up the ass? No thanks. That is not how real life works (and yes, if any of you people actually work, if you wanna get somewhere you speak up for yourself and argue, etc. of course minus the swearing but you get punished by Rito for 'negativity' not just swearing). Very interesting last point, I have always felt exactly that, flaming helps me let of the anger at some moron trolling/feeding. In fact, I recently had a game where I fed and people flamed me, I only reported 1 guy because he was an asshole, the others I did not, because I felt whatever, I understand their flaming. Which is also the problem in LoL, the community exists almost exclusively of either trolls/inters/feeders and on the other hand of these goodie two shoes "I rather have a feeder than a flamer".
: Why is there no counterplay to Heimerdinger?
Lmfao just checked you out, this isn't even your main is it? You don't even have the balls to comment on your main. And all you do is go to threads and attack people, your history is full of disgusting arrogance, lmfao, how sad one has to be to come on here to get a kick and just argue and attack to feed one's own inflated ego
Zanador (EUNE)
: Out of the two of us, you are the one not reading. I've told you twice already that my answers obviously won't be precise until you give us some information. It took you 7 posts to say that you were on mid and you still didn't mention what champion you played or what your main is or anything. Those are the bare minimum. A link to the match history would be useful but if you link the whole replay and ask for it, then i could even break down the whole game for you. This is your third time when you try to invalidate my suggestion by refusing to give up any information and then blaming that on me. That's not how anything works. Finally, the only thing i assumed all along was that you and the heimer player were roughly on the same skill level. What you thought were assumptions are in reality plans described in very broad strokes, because that's the best possible thing i can give from the zero information you provided. However you saying that 'i had absolutely no counter play" is an assumption. You did have, you just didn't know what it is.
> [{quoted}](name=Zanador,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=GEqIUrK6,comment-id=0009000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-09T21:27:00.386+0000) > > Out of the two of us, you are the one not reading. I've told you twice already that my answers obviously won't be precise until you give us some information. It took you 7 posts to say that you were on mid and you still didn't mention what champion you played or what your main is or anything. Those are the bare minimum. A link to the match history would be useful but if you link the whole replay and ask for it, then i could even break down the whole game for you. > > This is your third time when you try to invalidate my suggestion by refusing to give up any information and then blaming that on me. That's not how anything works. > Finally, the only thing i assumed all along was that you and the heimer player were roughly on the same skill level. What you thought were assumptions are in reality plans described in very broad strokes, because that's the best possible thing i can give from the zero information you provided. However you saying that 'i had absolutely no counter play" is an assumption. You did have, you just didn't know what it is. Then look me up on op.gg instead of making besserwisser comments online you conceited twit. Do you even realize what nonsense you are saying? You are admitting not having enough info to comment and yet you comment on and on and on. Like one of those analysts that knows everything better yet no team takes them on as coach...
: You played Malzahar. You can literally just EW the wave and back away, while also remaining more flexible after laning. Your passive literally makes his W do nothing (if you aren't sitting on top of his turrets, that is..) So instead of mimimimimi, you could enjoy the free lane. Edit: Also, not picking MR from runes against Amumu-Donger is asking for trouble.
> [{quoted}](name=VIT Laati,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=GEqIUrK6,comment-id=000b,timestamp=2019-11-10T10:50:32.522+0000) > > You played Malzahar. You can literally just EW the wave and back away, while also remaining more flexible after laning. > > Your passive literally makes his W do nothing (if you aren't sitting on top of his turrets, that is..) > > So instead of mimimimimi, you could enjoy the free lane. > > Edit: Also, not picking MR from runes against Amumu-Donger is asking for trouble. Thank you for confirming that you have no clue what you are talking about. He bombs my voidlings as soon as they spawn and E alone doesn't kill the wave. Funny how people with no skill and no intellectual capacity think the world works.
duh7 (EUNE)
: Haimer need to be safe early coz late he do literaly nothing. Pick susan and farm on his turrets.
> [{quoted}](name=duh7,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=GEqIUrK6,comment-id=000a,timestamp=2019-11-09T20:41:03.462+0000) > > Haimer need to be safe early coz late he do literaly nothing. Pick susan and farm on his turrets. Does he? Yes, we got a kill early on him, but he just kept pushing me down and as I said my jungler came again, gave him free kill and double buff, and then never came back, and I could do nothing.
: How to report a boosted account?
Zanador (EUNE)
: You never said that you met him on mid. If you refuse to give me any information, then why are you sarcastic when my answer doesn't fit your exact situation? And i already told you what you have to do anyway: if you are an assassin on mid, then focus on bursting him down. If you are a mage, then keep hitting his towers along with the minions with your spells. Once the small turrets are gone, his zone control is severely damaged. But if neither of those works for you, then focus on ganking other lanes as i've said twice now. Heimer has good lane control, but zero mobility, so you shouldn't have trouble out-roaming him with any champion. If you want anything more helpful than this, then you will have to start asking more detailed question and giving us information.
> [{quoted}](name=Zanador,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=GEqIUrK6,comment-id=00090000,timestamp=2019-11-09T20:18:44.838+0000) > > You never said that you met him on mid. If you refuse to give me any information, then why are you sarcastic when my answer doesn't fit your exact situation? > And i already told you what you have to do anyway: if you are an assassin on mid, then focus on bursting him down. If you are a mage, then keep hitting his towers along with the minions with your spells. Once the small turrets are gone, his zone control is severely damaged. But if neither of those works for you, then focus on ganking other lanes as i've said twice now. Heimer has good lane control, but zero mobility, so you shouldn't have trouble out-roaming him with any champion. > > If you want anything more helpful than this, then you will have to start asking more detailed question and giving us information. You have not read anything I wrote, have you? I cannot step forward to attack his turrets. He has 3 up shredding cs, if I go forward he does w e on me. My aa do not kill his turrets. And he won't let me attack them for free, will he? You assume so many things and none of it makes sense. You are essentially assuming the heimer player is an idiot. Sure, I have beaten him in lane before, but against noobs, this guy knew what he was doing, he was relentless. Quite literally. And if the jungler doesn't help, I had absolutely no counter play. I played a lot of mid, a lot of seasons. Rarely felt so useless.
: Why is there no counterplay to Heimerdinger?
Yes, those tank items are definitely high priority in lane for a midlaner. You convinced me, I take back the question.
Raigh (EUW)
: Riot's worries about "Urf - Burnout"
For a company that hires so many psychs, Riot understand surprisingly little about humans.
Rioter Comments
: Why is there no counterplay to Heimerdinger?
If your team has a good adc. But we don't. This is solo q and you have to carry yourself. Sorry but I find statements like "one of the easiest champions to handle" just indicative of pure over confidence and conceitedness.
: Why is there no counterplay to Heimerdinger?
Really, kill 1 of his 3 turrets every 1 minute? That seems very helpful.
: Why is there no counterplay to Heimerdinger?
Anyway, my point was, there are lanes that I find really hard and I just have to try not to fall behind and scale. In this instance I don't think I have felt this useless in a very long time. It was so toxic to play against that, literally anti-fun.
: Why is there no counterplay to Heimerdinger?
Yea except by then he has pushed the wave and you are under turret and he can throw his w and e at you...granted my jungler came once we got a kill, he then came again when i was basically already dead so couldn't help, died and gave him double buff. Jungler never came back and lane was over.
: Why is there no counterplay to Heimerdinger?
Malzahar? He can push with q kill voidlings with w and e and just shit on you all game. You have no idea what you are talking about do you?
Rioter Comments
PurpleOrk (EUW)
: I'd say you haven't lost anything important... yet. But imagine: a couple of arguments with the words "report" or "troll" in them (to trigger the automatic system), you get reported again, and you might lose more than end season rewards.
> [{quoted}](name=PurpleOrk,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=gmpMmjkB,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-08T21:00:00.080+0000) > > I'd say you haven't lost anything important... yet. > But imagine: a couple of arguments with the words "report" or "troll" in them (to trigger the automatic system), you get reported again, and you might lose more than end season rewards. Thanks for highlighting the absolute height of stupidity of the current honor/report system. Riot knows they can do %%%% all about actual trolls and inters and toxic people, so what do they do instead? Do what is easy, let players report players and then run an easy algorithm that looks for a set of words and voila, Rito can pretend they are doing something about 'toxic' people.
Angoh (EUW)
: Don't worry, its only how i personally feel. The problem i have is that flamers are sending negative vibes. An old players like me who is playing since season 1 start to be really affected by those accumulating negative vibes. Try harder are not playing for fun, and when they lose, they are spreading their frustration to other players, which negatively affect the possible outcomes of the game. Players need to either have fun and understand that they can replace their teamates. So they only have to focus on their gameplay and communication skills.
> [{quoted}](name=Angoh,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=4djjfQhF,comment-id=000800010000,timestamp=2019-11-06T19:47:03.552+0000) > > Don't worry, its only how i personally feel. > > The problem i have is that flamers are sending negative vibes. An old players like me who is playing since season 1 start to be really affected by those accumulating negative vibes. > > Try harder are not playing for fun, and when they lose, they are spreading their frustration to other players, which negatively affect the possible outcomes of the game. Players need to either have fun and understand that they can replace their teamates. So they only have to focus on their gameplay and communication skills. Ranked is to win. Vibes? Trolls and inters and feeders don't send vibes, they bring losses.
Angoh (EUW)
: Ok, i agree with you. But what i am saying is that flamers / try harders are so many, giving me so much headaches, that trollers are no problems compared to them. Riot once published statistics about how flamers are losing 15-20% more games than others. Compared to occasional losses from inters, Immature try harders are making more losses. They are the real one killing ranking.
> [{quoted}](name=Angoh,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=4djjfQhF,comment-id=000800000000,timestamp=2019-11-06T19:27:53.280+0000) > > Ok, i agree with you. > > But what i am saying is that flamers / try harders are so many, giving me so much headaches, that trollers are no problems compared to them. Riot once published statistics about how flamers are losing 15-20% more games than others. > > Compared to occasional losses from inters, Immature try harders are making more losses. They are the real one killing ranking. Riot do not understand causality. Losing -> Flaming. Not Flaming -> Losing. They are bullshitters.
Angoh (EUW)
: Honestly, i am way more bored of immature try harder raging and saying "report him" in chat (instead of focusing in improving their gameplay) than players who look like they are trolling. Especially because trolls are heavily outnumbered by immature try harder.
> [{quoted}](name=Angoh,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=4djjfQhF,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2019-11-06T18:54:13.304+0000) > > Honestly, i am way more bored of immature try harder raging and saying "report him" in chat (instead of focusing in improving their gameplay) than players who look like they are trolling. > > Especially because trolls are heavily outnumbered by immature try harder. Why? I rather have someone who wants to win than someone actively trying to make 4 people lose. What's wrong with you? Try muting people if they are truly bothering you with their hurtful words.
Synchrone (EUW)
: > there is no such thing as a "variation of harshness". After explicitly pointing it out for you, you still saying that just proves you just don't want to have a logical discussion. Your only purpose here is to take a "holier than thou" attitude with everyone, which is actually quite hypocritical of you judging by all the negative and passive aggressive comments you've been posting on the forums for at least the past week. So yeah, I think we're done here.
> [{quoted}](name=Synchrone,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=OsT9sYhO,comment-id=0001000000010000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-05T14:35:05.918+0000) > > After explicitly pointing it out for you, you still saying that just proves you just don't want to have a logical discussion. Your only purpose here is to take a "holier than thou" attitude with everyone, which is actually quite hypocritical of you judging by all the negative and passive aggressive comments you've been posting on the forums for at least the past week. > > So yeah, I think we're done here. lmfao I just wrote the exact same thing to that dude and now I read your comment :)
: >And you still haven't addressed what Wormio said, that the system's punishment harshness differs depending on the time of the season, which is not intended I'm sure. if a punishment wasn't harsh there would be no point to have the punishment in the first place like Wormio said >> [{quoted}](name=Wormio BHR,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=OsT9sYhO,comment-id=000100000001,timestamp=2019-11-05T12:08:46.168+0000) > > with even lvl 5 honor, then you slip and get a 10 game chat restriction which is nothing on the previous seasons.. the 10 game chat restriction didn't mean anything before honor so it was basically a pointless punishment unlike today and wether it occurs in june or october is the fault of the one who flamed. and no ammount of mental gymnastics and tossing blame around to whomever feels better for the flamer will change that
> [{quoted}](name=Sinful Succubus,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=OsT9sYhO,comment-id=0001000000010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-11-05T14:08:19.510+0000) > > if a punishment wasn't harsh there would be no point to have the punishment in the first place > > like Wormio said > > the 10 game chat restriction didn't mean anything before honor so it was basically a pointless punishment > > unlike today > > and wether it occurs in june or october is the fault of the one who flamed. and no ammount of mental gymnastics and tossing blame around to whomever feels better for the flamer will change that But today it is much, much easier to get it than it was in say 2009-2014. In fact, the current system was introduced in 2018, wasn't it? Worst thing Riot ever did.
: Nope they said they wouldn't do it this year https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/360037920793-End-of-Season-2019- Im also currenlty honor lvl 1 with only one checkpoint even tho i play everyday with honorable behaviour im realy sad that i wont get the rewards either :/
> [{quoted}](name=warrewarmanske,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=OsT9sYhO,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-05T10:04:38.878+0000) > > Nope they said they wouldn't do it this year https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/360037920793-End-of-Season-2019- > Im also currenlty honor lvl 1 with only one checkpoint even tho i play everyday with honorable behaviour im realy sad that i wont get the rewards either :/ I maintain that the honor and report system is trash af. You spiral downhill almost inevitably and it is basically impossible to get back up once you had that first 10 game chat restriction. And you can get that for basically nothing.
: > Now, there are multiple reasons why this answer was surprising. > 1) The fact that he tells me I'm clearly attacking the player, who in both these cases have been spamming "I'm gonna loose, you don't deserve to win etc. etc. etc.) From the answer: "First of all I would like to point out that, as with anything in life, other people's actions don't excuse yours, since two wrong don't make a right." > 2) The fact that he tells me that: "punishments aren't issues only based on the gravity of your words, but the overall attitude as well (which was really passive aggresive)". The fact that you can be chat restricted, based upon having a passive agressive attitude towards people who int/destroy everybodys experience, is very surprising to me. Same as above. Besides, you don't just affect the player you are adressing, but also always your team. Think about it like this; you are 5 people in a room, working on something, and two now start an argument. Clearly that is gonna affect the other three in the same room as well. > 3) The fact that he tells me that: "Pointing fingers is never going to change anything with their gameplay, and they won't feel any better about themselves if even their teammates look down on them. No one likes to be told they are playing bad, or point out that they are inting, but most people are open to helpful and polite advice that can actually help them get back into the game". I believe that in both cases, the evidence is very very strong that the person was very well aware of their actions, and showed no remorse what so ever for ruining the experience of everybody else playing on the persons team. Quite frankly I don't think it can be the team members problem, if the person is not going to "feel any better about themselves" from being called out on what they are doing. This was I guess more of a general answer, but still, either say nothing or communicate with your team how to still do well. > The only really punishable thing I see in both these transcripts, is me telling the enemy Zed he sucks right before the game ends. Keep in mind this person has been demoralizing my team in /all chat for the entire game. Is this enough toxicity to get chat restricted? Let's see: > Vilner: wtf u want me to do > Vilner: i told u he was top > Vilner: gl in life kid > Vilner: muted > Vilner: nobody is gonna ff > Vilner: :) > Vilner: have fun > Vilner: perhaps you should consider seeing someone > Vilner: regarding the anger issues > Vilner: did you tell your parents > Vilner: shes not tho > Vilner: :) ? > Vilner: fizz? > Vilner: lol > Vilner: ok > Vilner: lol > Vilner: i muted you > Vilner: :) > Vilner: learn to help lvl 1 > [All]Vilner: he is inting > [All]Vilner: he blew his f in fountain > [All]Vilner: cause mad > [All]Vilner: fun game > [All]Vilner: just dont kill him and report > [All]Vilner: best u can do > [All]Vilner: I know > [All]Vilner: it is openm > [All]Vilner: yes ? > [All]Vilner: this kid > [All]Vilner: if you have any kind of honour you ff this > [All]Vilner: saying let me finish is the opposite > [All]Vilner: especially after u won with him > [All]Vilner: sure why should we not have the same chance as u had > [All]Vilner: u died twice ww > [All]Vilner: im not saying give a chance > [All]Vilner: zey is spamming "let me finish" > [All]Vilner: wtf is that > [All]Vilner: then ff ? And then of course the stuff against zed. You type too much and when you do, it's negative. It's wearing down on the mood of the game and the players.
> [{quoted}](name=Stahlvormund,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=OfEEM0Yu,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-11-04T18:04:55.416+0000) > > From the answer: > "First of all I would like to point out that, as with anything in life, other people's actions don't excuse yours, since two wrong don't make a right." > > Same as above. Besides, you don't just affect the player you are adressing, but also always your team. Think about it like this; you are 5 people in a room, working on something, and two now start an argument. Clearly that is gonna affect the other three in the same room as well. > > This was I guess more of a general answer, but still, either say nothing or communicate with your team how to still do well. > > Let's see: > > ? > > ? > > ? > > And then of course the stuff against zed. You type too much and when you do, it's negative. It's wearing down on the mood of the game and the players. Oh come off it you goody two shoes. I'd rather have OP in my game than an inter / troll. The only reason this 'negativity' is even being punished is because of PR and Riot able to say "look, we are doing something". It's a %%%%ing sham.
Vilner (EUW)
: Please give me your opinion of this chat restriction, thanks.
Yea, this system is a sham. Riot pats itself on the back with statistics with weeding out "toxic" players, when all they are doing is letting people spam report and then an algorithm run that probably most computer scientists could write. Sure, you are negative, but was it justified? I would bet yes. Look at any team sport. Do team mates never display negative behavior? Lmfao ofc they do, then consider that the team mates in LoL are strangers, and strangers that might even purposefully piss you off. Finally consider you are on the internet and voila... Riot is a sham, but they have an addictive product and so what can you do.
Jelaous (EUNE)
: When you get good enough and play for a good deal of time you start climbing easier, I thought like you before that teams are dragging me down and SoloQ is punishing me ;d. The same way it punishes you it does to your opponents, so statistically it evens out your troll losses with troll wins, unless you're the bad influence. Smurfing has never been bannable and never will, the only thing bannable is having someone else play ranked games on your account. So a person can create any number of accounts as long as they are the ones playing them.
> [{quoted}](name=Jelaous,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=wtoINYMp,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-10-30T06:47:54.503+0000) > > When you get good enough and play for a good deal of time you start climbing easier, I thought like you before that teams are dragging me down and SoloQ is punishing me ;d. The same way it punishes you it does to your opponents, so statistically it evens out your troll losses with troll wins, unless you're the bad influence. Smurfing has never been bannable and never will, the only thing bannable is having someone else play ranked games on your account. So a person can create any number of accounts as long as they are the ones playing them. That is not true. If you toss a coin 1000 times, the chances are high it will be very close to 500/500. But if you toss 1000 coins 1000 times, there will be splits of 550-450 for sure. LoL has thousands and thousands of players. 1000 games is already a lot a season, it is statistically almost certain that some will get bad luck. And even a split of 530 to 470 which statistically is very likely for a number of players, is already super bad - imagine this, 60 games more with bad luck? In terms of win rate % that is huge.
: Riot doesn't ban players for trolling your games. They are lying to you.
Because flame is easy to handle. Riot employs psych grads and computer scientists and are circle jerking each other for their flame algorithm because wohoo one guy wrote %%%% so he is really toxic isn't he. Meanwhile people who actually ruin games get a free hand, and no one cares because "muh just a bad game". The latter is the real reason this community is so toxic.
: > [{quoted}](name=Finnlander123,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=hdfWyzrp,comment-id=0000000000010000,timestamp=2019-11-04T13:40:07.780+0000) > > 0-12-0 > > Why are you purposefully ignoring the 0 assists? That literally tells you they did not participate. Because it's longer to write and it brings nothing to the point? It tells that you didn't participate in kills. It does not mean you didn't participate. It does not mean it was intentional.
> [{quoted}](name=LightOfTheSeven,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=hdfWyzrp,comment-id=00000000000100000000,timestamp=2019-11-04T13:42:31.291+0000) > > Because it's longer to write and it brings nothing to the point? > > It tells that you didn't participate in kills. It does not mean you didn't participate. It does not mean it was intentional. Yea ok, keep telling yourself that.
: > [{quoted}](name=Finnlander123,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=hdfWyzrp,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-11-04T13:04:08.212+0000) > > 0-12-0, running it down bot then making sarcastic comments. > > This community is so toxic, defending inters above everything else. Not defending inters. A 0/12 doesn't make you an inter. What you describe is punished by a 14 bans than a permaban. So it is fine on this side.
> [{quoted}](name=LightOfTheSeven,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=hdfWyzrp,comment-id=000000000001,timestamp=2019-11-04T13:25:04.229+0000) > > Not defending inters. A 0/12 doesn't make you an inter. > > What you describe is punished by a 14 bans than a permaban. So it is fine on this side. 0-12-0 Why are you purposefully ignoring the 0 assists? That literally tells you they did not participate.
: how does 0/12 translate into inting, maybe he had bad game or got camped in hard matchup or isn't skilled enough.
> [{quoted}](name=IntingWithYasuo,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=hdfWyzrp,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-11-04T13:04:33.146+0000) > > how does 0/12 translate into inting, maybe he had bad game or got camped in hard matchup or isn't skilled enough. He wasn't. He called ff after 5 minutes and ran it down bot. But hey, IntingWithYasuo, not like you have an agenda to keep inting in the game. Some people need to troll others to satisfy their otherwise shitty life.
: Because 0/12 does not mean int?
> [{quoted}](name=LightOfTheSeven,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=hdfWyzrp,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-11-04T12:57:21.881+0000) > > Because 0/12 does not mean int? 0-12-0, running it down bot then making sarcastic comments. This community is so toxic, defending inters above everything else.
Rioter Comments
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: Have you tried restarting your client? It sometimes might take 'bit of time for the content to appear on your account
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=0fG3ei0m,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-31T22:56:47.729+0000) > > Have you tried restarting your client? > It sometimes might take 'bit of time for the content to appear on your account Yes, waited all night. Still says Owned but when I go to Collection -> Wards I do not see it...
Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: Yeah, you can only buy chromas (and borders) with tokens 300 tokens is honestly too damn cheap for skin + chroma + icon If they included the skin, they would cost 1500-2000 tokens
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=0fG3ei0m,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-10-31T20:25:19.698+0000) > > Yeah, you can only buy chromas (and borders) with tokens > 300 tokens is honestly too damn cheap for skin + chroma + icon > If they included the skin, they would cost 1500-2000 tokens So I decided not to save for 2200 tokens as I don't want those prestige, got a couple emotes and the frontier ward instead, but the ward skin isn't showing up in my inventory...does that just need time to update or why is that?
Show more

Finnlander123

Level 51 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion