: Face your fears - and talk about them!
I really needed tips from silvers {{sticker:slayer-jinx-unamused}}
Rioter Comments
Antenora (EUW)
: Dunno why people are so hyped. The 500 attack range sucks on her and she'll be perm banned for the first week anyway.
> [{quoted}](name=Antenora,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=4JxWxrdr,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2018-03-07T11:50:55.260+0000) > > Dunno why people are so hyped. > > The 500 attack range sucks on her and she'll be perm banned for the first week anyway. she's maybe the most unique adc, who can also be played in jungle. many builds are available for her, and since lol is quite old now, a lot of players who spent hours on every available champ just look for new ones.
: Bug, can´t see champions, bans from my team and enemy in champion selection (Ranked)
I also lost 2 ranked games for this. I don't even care for that anymore, this game has become a joke, but ffs how can't riot notice such a huge bug after days in the pbe? I can't even play and if it continues I might get the account punished for this.
: > [{quoted}](name=GhostyInfinity,realm=EUW,application-id=N9uP9Byj,discussion-id=1gPcl5Zn,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2016-06-28T18:45:16.231+0000) > > Why should we get finals in Italy? We don't have a huge fanbase. Because Italy is the biggest EU country that hasn't received a single Riot/ top pro event around their area?? Poland was the other big area hadn't received a Riot event yet, butat least they can satisfy their thrist of pro League through the annual IEM Katowice, and basically any other area has received their own event at some point, Italy still got absolutely nothing
this ain't charity, they organize them where the fanbase is
blissbomb (EUW)
: needs something that makes her w easier to use quickly. it feels clunky imo and one bad w can lose a fight. it'll take work to see her in the lcs from both players and riot.
true riot failed hard on that spell, it should be casted the same way gnar's ult / viktor's laser / rumble's ult. it would be much smoother and easy to use. only that would higher her win rate by few points.
: Aurelion Lols
I'm surprised there isn't pizza deliverer Aurelion Sol. I guess it's hard to find a good name pun.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

Flere210

Level 63 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion