Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Kapkaboom (EUW)
: Whole team bugsplats and costs us the game.
the exact same thing happened to me yesterday. My team dcd but the other team didn't and it happened right after i placed a ward at dragonpit, just like azir or jax did in this video he placed a ward and everybody dcd.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Maraomara (EUNE)
: yes they are called "humans" even though some of them have IQ below that of a baked potato.
i haven't played a game yet so i didn't know
Rioter Comments
Eambo (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=FollowMySteps123,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=KBUdyypq,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-03-31T17:34:31.431+0000) > > but can you earn more than 1 chest and key? Only one key/chest can be earned (for 600 points) - any additional rewards are for the top <x> players as mentioned in the slumber party announcement.
and another question since you are so polite to answer me (thank you btw) do you only earn points whenever you win?
Eambo (EUW)
: Hi SAO Madjid, The rewards will be given out at a later date - this weekend is purely for earning the points :-)
but can you earn more than 1 chest and key?
Stenny (EUW)
: i was linked this board by the ticket i put in by riot. so it must be right. and i need the scoreboard working. thanks for the comment but it doesnt work it just locks back on
weird when my camera gets stuck i just hold my mouse on the map and then press y and it works
Stenny (EUW)
: scoreboard bug
wrong board and when your camera get's stuck just hold you mouse on the minimap and i will unlock
Rioter Comments
: JEESE that was quick, ty for all the responds though. But if its the same shit why are there 2 different things to choose from?
solo/duo is a queue to just show how skilled you are on your own i guess you can say ranked flex is a queue to show how good you can play in a team or with a few friends
Rioter Comments
: You can try to end LoL in your Windows Task Manager and then restart LoL. This may take a few minutes though, but its better than being stuck.
Rioter Comments
Nickry (EUW)
: Karthus Opinion?
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: How one season might change ur look on things !
i got a banner then after like 6 months i lost it and got it again then i lost it again 6 months later and now i don't have a banner anymore... :(
: I was playing a game 10min ago and got reconnected now I can't even login O.o
: I do lower damage to minion than its written on the Q spell.
super minions give mr and armor to nearby enemy minions i don't know if that is the case
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
ForDemGainz (EUNE)
: His Q does dmg over 2 seconds if he activates it
hm okay thanks i never had it before tho so that is why i tought it was a bug
Rioter Comments
Sh0kkwave (EUNE)
: Starguardian Lux Skin Bug
Rioter Comments

FollowMySteps123

Level 144 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes