RosarioPk (EUW)
: 1 game = permaban are u serious??
Xenophobic, racist, blasphemy and verbal abusing. And if you took a permaban it means that you have been banned previously at least for 14 days. So... well, I'm sure it's deserved even if it was for a single game.
: I know warding it's important, but the main issue here is my team goes 3v5 vs a team fed, with baron and out the turrets. I'm sorry to say so but no wards can help here.
> [{quoted}](name=DarkGargos,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=iVLpRpm2,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2017-07-18T08:56:51.810+0000) > > I know warding it's important, but the main issue here is my team goes 3v5 vs a team fed, with baron and out the turrets. I'm sorry to say so but no wards can help here. I climbed with a smurf account from bronze till gold with Sona only. I suggest you to make more practice with Sona on normal games before jumping back to ranked and maybe even watch some coaching videos. I give you also a small tip: if you are the support and you are feeding (like the 1/7 or the 4/8 or the 7/12 games) don't build damage, build defences instead. Even 11/9 is not a good score because it means that you died **9** times. Think about it, even if someone else has died more than you, you definitely could have played better.
42069I (EUW)
: Actually he already did.
> [{quoted}](name=42069I,realm=EUW,application-id=jeJYsmwG,discussion-id=pzdgLegh,comment-id=000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-05-11T17:48:52.307+0000) > > Actually he already did. Or he may be pretending to do. ;)
42069I (EUW)
: Exactly, "used to". There ya go! :)
> [{quoted}](name=42069I,realm=EUW,application-id=jeJYsmwG,discussion-id=pzdgLegh,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-05-11T15:12:57.703+0000) > > Exactly, "used to". There ya go! :) He didn't learn for 14 times, he will not learn in the future. I'm just waiting for Riot to will ban again his next account.
: > [{quoted}](name=42069I,realm=EUW,application-id=jeJYsmwG,discussion-id=pzdgLegh,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2017-05-11T13:28:33.066+0000) > > 14 to be exact. But hey, who's counting? Okay 14 then, imagine this: A person is harassing someone in real life and gets arrested by the police with overwhelming evidence, he gets punished for example time in jail. Now imagine that this person did this 13 times more after his first and every time there is overwhelming evidence against him and he gets punished but he never learns. Then he gets the highest punishment: Sentenced to life in jail. Who would then revert this sentence? No one because they gave him so many chances and he didn't learn plus how high is the chance that he will relapse? I'd say quite high.
> [{quoted}](name=Robindino14,realm=EUW,application-id=jeJYsmwG,discussion-id=pzdgLegh,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-05-11T14:45:21.610+0000) > > Okay 14 then, imagine this: A person is harassing someone in real life and gets arrested by the police with overwhelming evidence, he gets punished for example time in jail. Now imagine that this person did this 13 times more after his first and every time there is overwhelming evidence against him and he gets punished but he never learns. Then he gets the highest punishment: Sentenced to life in jail. Who would then revert this sentence? No one because they gave him so many chances and he didn't learn plus how high is the chance that he will relapse? I'd say quite high. You need more that just inting in a single game to get a permaban on your account. Also, he used to keep a list of people to harrass and ruin their games on purpose. It's WAY more that just ruining a single game.
Balm (EUW)
: 10x Seal of Armor
I think you had 9 seals and then got the 10th seal from the ancient rune combinator! :)
: I see now why this game is so hated and full of cancer
Wow, you hate this game so much that you made a smurf just to QQ about smurfs!
: Dad died Chrismas terror acttack berlin
Hi, I am really sorry for your dad, and I am more sorry that you could not give him the respect he deserved. But I think that each time you remember him you are respecting him. I hope you will feel better soon. :)
: So what your saying is. Cause this is the reality of the game. A new player starts his 1st game. Gets verbally abused by everyone. New player plays his second game, now he tells everyone to shut the %%%% up. New player gets reported for verbal abuse, negative attitude and intentional feeding. New player plays his 3rd game, everyone is pissed of he didnt pick support, eventho he has no clue what your talking about. New player does his thing, everyone is pissed off. Gets reported some more. 10 games in, this guy has been verbally abused and reported so much he thinks its absolutely normal to be deprived of any form of human dignity. Now he gets a gank, hes never seen a jungler, the jungler doesnt use smart pings. The jungler dies and new player didnt even see him. Jungler now tells him he hopes his father dies of aids. He'll rape his mother. etc etc etc, what does the team do? Yeah he super bad, just report him. what does new player do? New player goes on a rant, I AM SICK AND TIRED OF YOU %%%%%%%%%%%%S YELLING AT ME EVERY GAME. I AM NOT A SMURF. I'm BAREly lVL 5 FOR GOD SAKES. WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE. So new guy played 10 games. Said a bad word twice, eventho he got totally provoked. He has met 40 other players, since all he did so far was bot games. From those 40 players, no one reported the guys verbally abusing this new guy. They did however, report the new guy for being new. New guy now gets punished, all the chatlogs show is him responding to being dehumanized. At least in the tribunal you could see how badly the people were behaving. This happens, to everyone. You know what this teaches new people? Misbehaving is the name of the game, and getting away it the ultimate goal. If you don't say anything, youll get reported for refusing to communicate. I almost had a lvl 15 account on the turkish server. Fine people over there, A lot less rage, but only cause it has a lot less smurfs. Permabanned, 1 week ban, 2 week ban, chat restriction, perma ban. And why? Just because turkish people dont like to speak english when people say they can speak arabic. That is fair, you can't play a team game if you can't communicate. If the community doesn't wish to see me verbally abuse their %%%%%%ed brains. Well then 1st of all they shouldn't let me know they are smurfing, cause they should know better. They shouldnt be trolling my team members who are trying. They shouldnt be constantly dying and blaming everyone else. But what they really shouldnt do is tell me you wish my family would die of aids and cancer while being raped. I see that shit in over 40% of my games, and whenever I do, I damn sure speak up. You wouldnt let an old lady get beat up by a 12 year old would you? Same thing. I want people to behave, I want everyone to have fun. But if your fun means you dont want to see people talking back to you while you are trolling your ass off and verbally abusing everyone, you should be perma banned, not me.
> [{quoted}](name=Hi I am StalkinU,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=qbwoQA6N,comment-id=000200000000000100000000,timestamp=2017-05-04T15:49:24.493+0000) > > So what your saying is. > Cause this is the reality of the game. > A new player starts his 1st game. Gets verbally abused by everyone. > New player plays his second game, now he tells everyone to shut the %%%% up. > New player gets reported for verbal abuse, negative attitude and intentional feeding. > New player plays his 3rd game, everyone is pissed of he didnt pick support, eventho he has no clue what your talking about. New player does his thing, everyone is pissed off. Gets reported some more. > > 10 games in, this guy has been verbally abused and reported so much he thinks its absolutely normal to be deprived of any form of human dignity. > Now he gets a gank, hes never seen a jungler, the jungler doesnt use smart pings. The jungler dies and new player didnt even see him. Jungler now tells him he hopes his father dies of aids. He'll rape his mother. etc etc etc, what does the team do? Yeah he super bad, just report him. > > what does new player do? > New player goes on a rant, I AM SICK AND TIRED OF YOU %%%%%%%%%%%%S YELLING AT ME EVERY GAME. I AM NOT A SMURF. I'm BAREly lVL 5 FOR GOD SAKES. WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE. > > So new guy played 10 games. > Said a bad word twice, eventho he got totally provoked. He has met 40 other players, since all he did so far was bot games. > From those 40 players, no one reported the guys verbally abusing this new guy. They did however, report the new guy for being new. > New guy now gets punished, all the chatlogs show is him responding to being dehumanized. > At least in the tribunal you could see how badly the people were behaving. > > This happens, to everyone. > You know what this teaches new people? Misbehaving is the name of the game, and getting away it the ultimate goal. > > If you don't say anything, youll get reported for refusing to communicate. > I almost had a lvl 15 account on the turkish server. > Fine people over there, A lot less rage, but only cause it has a lot less smurfs. > Permabanned, 1 week ban, 2 week ban, chat restriction, perma ban. > And why? Just because turkish people dont like to speak english when people say they can speak arabic. > That is fair, you can't play a team game if you can't communicate. > > If the community doesn't wish to see me verbally abuse their %%%%%%ed brains. Well then 1st of all they shouldn't let me know they are smurfing, cause they should know better. They shouldnt be trolling my team members who are trying. They shouldnt be constantly dying and blaming everyone else. But what they really shouldnt do is tell me you wish my family would die of aids and cancer while being raped. > > I see that shit in over 40% of my games, and whenever I do, I damn sure speak up. > You wouldnt let an old lady get beat up by a 12 year old would you? Same thing. > I want people to behave, I want everyone to have fun. > But if your fun means you dont want to see people talking back to you while you are trolling your ass off and verbally abusing everyone, you should be perma banned, not me. Again, can you show us your chat log? I used to play on a couple of low level account, I have also one on Turkey server, and I've never had any chat restriction nor ban. People are a more unpolite on low level (and low elo account) but you know what? **They get banned just like you have been banned because of bad speech.** You have been banned once for you behaviour. You claim to read a lot and this is why you know a lot of the game. If you really read a lot you should know that you can mute people so you can't read their speach and just report them after the game. If you never flamed you wouldn't had been banned. p.s. on Turkey server they speak turkish, not arabic.
Taiko (EUW)
: Random Pick in the New Client
I used the random pick button too when I was playing with friends and I didn't knew what I wanted to play. I liked it :(
: Must be hard for you. I mean your obviously a person who jumps right into things. You don't look before you leap. I don't, I read up on everything I can find. You wanne know why? Information is key. Thats why I know how to beat the game. Thats why I know how it's possible this game is a toxic wasteland. Listen I'm no angel, but I give everyone the bennefit of the doubt. Like the trolls in ma last game. I had ashe adc, solo bot cause last pick veigar wanted my lane. Now she goes in for a greedy kill, dies. And than shes like, oh man, made a mistake. So I say, lulz, ashe honored. We need more people like you. Ashe tells me im reported. And im garbage, and I should die of cancer. So apperently being happy there are still players who dont blame everone else for their own mistakes, but instead, man up and learn from em. Thats a reason to be reported, verbally abused, and shat upon by the general community. If you tell me you hope my parents get raped and die of cancer, I am gonne call you what you are, a toxic worthless sad piece of shit, and then I'll ignore you so I dont have to suffer your bullshit. I convey my anger, in a less harsh manner, yet I'm the one getting reported and banned. So why do I know so much about the game? Cause I read. 2013 was the year of the tribunal if memory serves me right. Where is it now? Gone cause all you greedy toxic bastards would only press punish on every case. As a social experiment, cause you know, offcourse everyone was denying this was happening. Anyway I took a friends account, and I didnt punish 3 people. The next day my friend was banned from rtibunal, for being part of the minorty votes.
> [{quoted}](name=Hi I am StalkinU,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=qbwoQA6N,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2017-05-04T15:28:02.706+0000) > > Listen I'm no angel, but I give everyone the bennefit of the doubt. > Like the trolls in ma last game. > I had ashe adc, solo bot cause last pick veigar wanted my lane. > Now she goes in for a greedy kill, dies. And than shes like, oh man, made a mistake. > So I say, lulz, ashe honored. We need more people like you. > Ashe tells me im reported. And im garbage, and I should die of cancer. > So apperently being happy there are still players who dont blame everone else for their own mistakes, but instead, man up and learn from em. Thats a reason to be reported, verbally abused, and shat upon by the general community. Dude if I say to someone that has just died "gj" or "wp" or "honor we need more like you" I think that almost 95% of the player would read it as sarcasm and so as an insult. This is not a justification for Ashe's behaviour, still, but I too would be upset if after I do a mistake someone writes to me "we need more like you". > So why do I know so much about the game? > Cause I read. > > 2013 was the year of the tribunal if memory serves me right. > Where is it now? Gone cause all you greedy toxic bastards would only press punish on every case. > As a social experiment, cause you know, offcourse everyone was denying this was happening. **Anyway I took a friends account,** and I didnt punish 3 people. The next day my friend was banned from rtibunal, for being part of the minorty votes. You know that THIS is just the proof that you are lying from start about being a new player? Also, I used to vote on the tribunal, I used to press "Punish" only on the real bad guys and I've never been banned from the tribunal. Please, stop lying. > I am the only non smurf in the game.
: Why would I show you my chatlog? All you'll be able to see is me responding to deaththreads. Cause yes, you can all tell me that your gonne rape my family before you rape and kill me with cancer. While you are still trolling the game, with your 2 mids and 2 junglers. But I cant tell you im ignoring your verbally abusive asses, cause omg I flamed, how dare I say the word ignore.
> [{quoted}](name=Hi I am StalkinU,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=qbwoQA6N,comment-id=000200000000000000010000,timestamp=2017-05-04T15:12:31.965+0000) > > Why would I show you my chatlog? > All you'll be able to see is me responding to deaththreads. > Cause yes, you can all tell me that your gonne rape my family before you rape and kill me with cancer. > While you are still trolling the game, with your 2 mids and 2 junglers. > > But I cant tell you im ignoring your verbally abusive asses, cause omg I flamed, how dare I say the word ignore. Because I've seen nobody else getting banned 3 times in a row before level 10-12, so I'm almost sure that you were way more verbally abusive than the supposted people flaming you. Also, if you were a real newbie of the game, you wouldn't pay too much attention to the fact that you had 2 mids or 2 junglers. So please can you show us your chatlog so you can prove that you are a good guy?
: I love how your all downvoting my thread. Apparently you all complain on a daily basis how toxic everyone is. But when you see a thread stating exactly what you think. DOWNVOTE THAT SHIT Feminist logic at its finest
> [{quoted}](name=Hi I am StalkinU,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=qbwoQA6N,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-05-04T15:14:42.191+0000) > > I love how your all downvoting my thread. > Apparently you all complain on a daily basis how toxic everyone is. > But when you see a thread stating exactly what you think. > > DOWNVOTE THAT SHIT > > Feminist logic at its finest Has this anything to do with feminism?
: Smurfing HAS BEEN a bannable offense. You might wanne read up on your lies. It's obvious you don't know what your talking about. You probably think tribunal was a work of art.
> [{quoted}](name=Hi I am StalkinU,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=qbwoQA6N,comment-id=0002000000000000,timestamp=2017-05-04T15:00:47.335+0000) > > Smurfing HAS BEEN a bannable offense. > > You might wanne read up on your lies. It's obvious you don't know what your talking about. > You probably think tribunal was a work of art. Dude, smurfing has never been a bannable offence, I don't know how it was before 2013 since I've started playing in season 3, but since 2013 it has never been a bannable offence. Since you have had a lot of ban, can you please show us your chat log or whatever it is written on the ban notification?
codeas (EUW)
: My account permanent banned
Dude, send a ticket through Support link, it's up on the screen. Only them can help you.
VoidMastar (EUNE)
: 15% not 30 ^_^
> [{quoted}](name=VoidMastar,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=VpZ9EMmW,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-12-01T17:44:40.578+0000) > > 15% not 30 ^_^ Ok, sorry. I'm not a Pantheon player :P
Boo0o (EUNE)
: can riot game please do sameting about hackers in low elo
Are you trolling? Those are not hacks. Caitlyn probabily had a doran sword as every marksman and she could have had runes and masteries, and I think you should read Pantheon's spells. Pantheon does more damage if you are below a certain health level (I think 30% if I remember right) and having a letality build means that he does almost true damage. Next time pls provide a replay so we can explain you better. I think that before yelling "hacker hacker" you should read more about champions and items. Tl;dr if you can't climb just improve instead of looking for "hackers"
: >and in return you get immunity for the following games. And the game after that, you get to bite the sour apple again. So every other game, your algorithm forces me into a role that I am not comfortable with, or can't play at all, giving my team a disadvantage that we have zero control over. Do you see why this is problematic? I don't care how many upvotes you get for being a Riot poster, or how many fanboys will downvote my response (facebook teaching people that dislike is an opinion, I think that's ridiculous, but hey, that's the world we live in), you know that this is a problem. And all of that comes back to your decision, to keep flex-trash alive no matter what, even though you just went through an entire season where your ranking system was basically meaningless, and people from Bronze to LCS told you why Dynamic Queue is retarded. You split the players into separate queues and as a consequence, create problems like this. {{sticker:zombie-brand-clap}}
> [{quoted}](name=Martensitic,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ugpamjyA,comment-id=0002000e,timestamp=2016-11-24T09:01:29.295+0000) > > And all of that comes back to your decision, to keep flex-trash alive no matter what, even though you just went through an entire season where your ranking system was basically meaningless, and people from Bronze to LCS told you why Dynamic Queue is retarded. The problem is not caused by the Flex queue, the problem is caused by the role champion select. Do you want to go back to season 5 with the last pick always saying "mid or feed" and in which you were supposted to be ready to play every role?
Pallas (EUW)
: This is just the old system before dynamic queue, you say what roles you want and then get what you are given regardless. I'm currently at plat 2 MMR, not the highest but still in the top 2/3% of players. Before this perma auto fill feature, I could queue up in normal draft at 6am jungle/mid and be in a game within 5 minutes. This is just riots childish way of trying to push the queues you want us to play. You have removed normal draft from other regions, you're now making it so no one wants to play it on the regions which are left. At least disable auto fill for ranked so people play it to get away from auto fill, then you will get what you want. Also, you say 'if you fill or support you then get immunity for the next few games'. You've said it a lot in the thread, but don't say how many games or what period of time. Do you have that information at least?
> [{quoted}](name=Pallas,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ugpamjyA,comment-id=0002000100000001,timestamp=2016-11-23T10:18:15.650+0000) > > This is just the old system before dynamic queue, you say what roles you want and then get what you are given regardless. I'm currently at plat 2 MMR, not the highest but still in the top 2/3% of players. Before this perma auto fill feature, I could queue up in normal draft at 6am jungle/mid and be in a game within 5 minutes. I think that you forgot this part of his speech: > The thing is that autofill is enabled to prevent overly long queue times **while keeping the MMR range of players as closely matched as possible.** Actually the system is a bit unbalanced because of the queue reset so I would ignore the last two weeks complains, but I remember that at start there was much more disgruntled people because of the unbalanced matchmaking. This was more visible in high elo, and they had to put a lot of fix it, but it was visible also in lower elo. :-/
: Being called a booster feels great !
Gj! Take this! :) http://i.imgur.com/mPk9Pvt.jpg
Mölang (EUNE)
: Do you guys report good teammates who are rude to enemy team?
: Ivern not rewarded for taking Krugs
It's meant to be like this.
: Embrace solo/duo queue!
Now I can start playing Flex queue. :)
Faca5 (EUW)
: whats the point in solo-q if i still can be matched with and against 2+3 teams from flex-q ? its the same as old dynamic-que, just without the 4ppl premades...... awesome.... if someone knows how to fuck up ranked in lol, its riot, gj riot
> [{quoted}](name=Faca5,realm=EUW,application-id=slFBEUB8,discussion-id=hulA4gaj,comment-id=0009,timestamp=2016-11-21T11:31:47.961+0000) > > whats the point in solo-q if i still can be matched with and against 2+3 teams from flex-q ? > its the same as old dynamic-que, just without the 4ppl premades...... awesome.... > > if someone knows how to fuck up ranked in lol, its riot, > > gj riot Those are 2 different queues, if you play solo/duo you can't be matched with flex queue.
: Why I'm (most likely) done with League...
Yes, I think you should probabily uninstall, it would be a lot better for us.
: Ranked Flex and autofill for solo players
We will see after season start. I feel like the solo/duo will become a more toxic queue respect to the flex queue.
: Flex 3v3 Placement Problem after Fix
Dynamic queue rank is not 3v3 rank. I'm a plat myself and I have been placed in 3v3 bronze 4. I'm climbing quickly, actually I'm bronze 2. In a few games the higher elo players will climb. It's important to note also that 3v3 is a very different game than 5v5, I've seen a lot of people of "high" elo that simply sucks at 3v3 because they never played it.
IzzŸ (EUW)
: Yeah someone else has suggested that too, as far as I knew it didn't mute their emotes as well but if it does then that's good.
> [{quoted}](name=Nayjayification,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=b4lbnfok,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2016-11-17T13:41:25.948+0000) > > Yeah someone else has suggested that too, as far as I knew it didn't mute their emotes as well but if it does then that's good. It mutes mastery level showing, so I think it should mute every emote. :)
IzzŸ (EUW)
: Muting Player Emotes - PLEASE
I'm not autistic but this behaviour tilts me too. Next time press TAB and use the mute button near the player, this will mute also every emote from them.
unsea (EUNE)
: Q : [New client] Where to find chat rooms / how to join?
I hope we will have chat room also in the new client :(
Iapis (EUNE)
: You clearly don't understand what the problem with the Singed guy is, so I'll explain it with experience gained since s2 and observation about meta changing. I've been one of the first people who popularized Trundle, Brand, and Veigar support. WE made Veigar's stun get nerfed to ground which later led to the champ having to be buffed several patches in succession to be barely playable. NO changes happened because of mid Veigar whom almost no one played ever. I started picking Trundle support to help melt tanks when they were broken AF, and all I got at the start of every game was report for trolling. Sounds familiar? WAY before he became one of the most popular supports and before nerfs that were needed to make him NOT broken as supp. Brand, same thing. Annie? Don't get me started. Jarvan support was popular for few moments (before they nerfed the flag to shit and killed the champion). Lee support was not great but worked. Kennen support, before Kallista got boned. Pre-rework Malzahar supp was decent, especially when everyone picked Braum. MF and Ashe supports (hey, some ppl discovered Cleaver to be broken on champs who can apply it to whole teams almost a whole year BEFORE 2016 worlds). Do you now understand, you meta slaves calling for this guy's ban, what you are saying? You must be new players, or you are blind to the changes League has gone through over the years. Most of you are not creative, you either don't have the bran to do math, don't have the time to experiment with new stuff, or just don't care enough, but there are people who play something other than what they see in competitive or on top streams. With this mindset, League might as well delete about a hundred champs and leave the thirty left. No innovation will ever come from anyone outside of competitive where they aren't hindered by idiots whining about stuff they don't understand. You know what I do when someone asks me to pick some meta shit support, namely when an ADC who wants it for no reason other than "I saw it be good somehwere" without any connection to enemy or our team comp? I pick fking Kayle supp, Ashe, Talon, and let him whine while missing uncontested CS when the enemy duo is crying under turret in a 2v1 against me. AND THEY STILL OUTFARM HIM SOMEHOW. Do you understand, little sheep, why your opinion doesn't matter to us people who actually try new things and still have fun with the game while you chase after ranking that ultimately means nothing and you still remain under us? And no, this is not my support account. This acc is for testing random shit, I'm not stupid enough to play something for the first time on my main without at least testing it few games in plat. So, most of you will never get to LCS or even diamond, stop whining about someone picking something because the loss will likely be as much because of you sucking as because of them "trolling". Unfortunately, people will go to any lengths to deny themselves being bad (and that's why they will never move above plat) including throwing blame around at anything they don't understand. I've met it all ("We are losing because of support Veigar who can CC the whole enemy team, has more AP with tank items than out 0/10 mid laner and top who lost 0/5 in lane, BUT IT'S THE SUPPORT'S FAULT!!!!") Yes, that is how you people think. Even these days when I play with my low-elo friends I meet people who call me out for Zyra being a troll pick despite it being the most broken supp at the moment. You simply don't have enough experience and brain to make a clear judgement. And two last examples of us being months ahead of "meta", zzrot and executioner's calling. Even top challengers considered zzrot to be useless, even they thought map pressure and the ability to push, farm, and group up for a teamfight at the same time was a bad idea. Guess what item is now the best map control item in the whole game? And for Exec's, everyone kept whining about Soraka, especially ADCs who refused to spend mere 800g for an item who cuts her effectiveness in half when all APCs rushed Morello (granted, not mainly for grievous wounds but anyway). Now whenever facing Soraka (and even an average ADC like Geranimo who now looks like a genius) smarter ADCs invest into that item and turn the lane into a 2v1 or 2v1,5. TLDR: You have no clue what is good and what is not. A guy who got into mid diamond, (was it?) got there by playing singed support. Who knows what will be good next month? Next year? Maybe even without any big buffs or nerfs, just utilizing existing items in a new way. So, now openly Fuck Riot for even considering banning that guy. 2016 killed any ranking system of this game, and it seems that 2017 will go after innovation and inventiveness. Great job. Clap clap clap!
> [{quoted}](name=Iapis,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=4Ehl7Bid,comment-id=0008,timestamp=2016-11-16T10:38:40.441+0000) > > You clearly don't understand what the problem with the Singed guy is, so I'll explain it with experience gained since s2 and observation about meta changing. > > I've been one of the first people who popularized Trundle, Brand, and Veigar support. WE made Veigar's stun get nerfed to ground which later led to the champ having to be buffed several patches in succession to be barely playable. NO changes happened because of mid Veigar whom almost no one played ever. I started picking Trundle support to help melt tanks when they were broken AF, and all I got at the start of every game was report for trolling. Sounds familiar? WAY before he became one of the most popular supports and before nerfs that were needed to make him NOT broken as supp. Brand, same thing. Annie? Don't get me started. Jarvan support was popular for few moments (before they nerfed the flag to shit and killed the champion). Lee support was not great but worked. Kennen support, before Kallista got boned. Pre-rework Malzahar supp was decent, especially when everyone picked Braum. MF and Ashe supports (hey, some ppl discovered Cleaver to be broken on champs who can apply it to whole teams almost a whole year BEFORE 2016 worlds). > > Do you now understand, you meta slaves calling for this guy's ban, what you are saying? > > You must be new players, or you are blind to the changes League has gone through over the years. Most of you are not creative, you either don't have the bran to do math, don't have the time to experiment with new stuff, or just don't care enough, but there are people who play something other than what they see in competitive or on top streams. > > With this mindset, League might as well delete about a hundred champs and leave the thirty left. No innovation will ever come from anyone outside of competitive where they aren't hindered by idiots whining about stuff they don't understand. You know what I do when someone asks me to pick some meta shit support, namely when an ADC who wants it for no reason other than "I saw it be good somehwere" without any connection to enemy or our team comp? I pick fking Kayle supp, Ashe, Talon, and let him whine while missing uncontested CS when the enemy duo is crying under turret in a 2v1 against me. AND THEY STILL OUTFARM HIM SOMEHOW. > > Do you understand, little sheep, why your opinion doesn't matter to us people who actually try new things and still have fun with the game while you chase after ranking that ultimately means nothing and you still remain under us? And no, this is not my support account. This acc is for testing random shit, I'm not stupid enough to play something for the first time on my main without at least testing it few games in plat. > > So, most of you will never get to LCS or even diamond, stop whining about someone picking something because the loss will likely be as much because of you sucking as because of them "trolling". > > Unfortunately, people will go to any lengths to deny themselves being bad (and that's why they will never move above plat) including throwing blame around at anything they don't understand. I've met it all ("We are losing because of support Veigar who can CC the whole enemy team, has more AP with tank items than out 0/10 mid laner and top who lost 0/5 in lane, BUT IT'S THE SUPPORT'S FAULT!!!!") Yes, that is how you people think. Even these days when I play with my low-elo friends I meet people who call me out for Zyra being a troll pick despite it being the most broken supp at the moment. > > You simply don't have enough experience and brain to make a clear judgement. > > And two last examples of us being months ahead of "meta", zzrot and executioner's calling. Even top challengers considered zzrot to be useless, even they thought map pressure and the ability to push, farm, and group up for a teamfight at the same time was a bad idea. Guess what item is now the best map control item in the whole game? And for Exec's, everyone kept whining about Soraka, especially ADCs who refused to spend mere 800g for an item who cuts her effectiveness in half when all APCs rushed Morello (granted, not mainly for grievous wounds but anyway). Now whenever facing Soraka (and even an average ADC like Geranimo who now looks like a genius) smarter ADCs invest into that item and turn the lane into a 2v1 or 2v1,5. > > TLDR: You have no clue what is good and what is not. A guy who got into mid diamond, (was it?) got there by playing singed support. Who knows what will be good next month? Next year? Maybe even without any big buffs or nerfs, just utilizing existing items in a new way. > > So, now openly Fuck Riot for even considering banning that guy. 2016 killed any ranking system of this game, and it seems that 2017 will go after innovation and inventiveness. Great job. Clap clap clap! Test what you want with people that agree to let you test it. This is the main point.
: > And the singed smite-supp DID NOT WORK. This is your opinion. The main reason why community defend him is because he wasn't toxic but he played with a different way. There is huge difference between the permanent ban of tyler1 and the one they done.In case of tyler1 i don't care to be honest but i would prefer if riot simply banned him normally through the auto tribunal and or just not make a pointless post. Anyways as i said in this case (tyler1) i can understand riot logic even if i believe that the forum post of socrate had no point .Just do it no need to tell it and refuse to answer the question from the community. Community went wild because there are other streams that humiliate and riot doesnt give a ###. Kaycetron/nicktron some (glad they belongs to the past) examples . Now for singed. Again as main support i know that his attitude is wrong and thats not how a support is playing.Still there are no rules that are saying: 1)You have to follow specific summoner spells 2)Items.No one ever said that support =sightstone .We as main supports get it always still people at low elo never rush it.I never saw someone getting banned for that . 3)Your gameplay. How many times i saw someone going solo etc.Refusing to tp etc. The community says the right thing because ....take a look at bronze 5 supports .Riot doesn;t even care about these elos.If he played at bronze it would be normal ,but at plat its not.Riot never looked at low elo for trolling because there troll = normal player. Also we all had a support that refused to buy sightstone/ rush support items /stole cs etc. Riot things its normal tho (see low elo again or blind q ). Same with tyler1.If he had 200 viewers riot wouldn't care. In my opinion singed support is not troll but he just played way a lot of games so he got banned .Strange/off meta / yes.A bad support yes.Since the time he got positive win rate its fine for me.It's the same with adc role.You are not forced to go adc bot. You make the meta,if you play a melee champion at that role then its fine. I would agree with riot if the ticket was made better.The sightstone/roam/counter jungle are fine .
> [{quoted}](name=Achates NamiXxX,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=4Ehl7Bid,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-11-16T09:07:32.447+0000) > > And the singed smite-supp DID NOT WORK. > > This is your opinion. > He was plat 4 by playing singed top, bored for long time queues and switched to this strategy and reaching gold 5 in this meanwhile. This doesn't work.
nigelf 33 (EUW)
: No way I'm supporting these teams... Only adc is worthy of supporting because my champion is bad at farming. "Supports" are generally bad at farming themselves, but bot assist role makes them glorious, because they do NOT have to farm on their own.
> [{quoted}](name=nigelf 33,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Xjpyv1X9,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2016-11-14T15:49:23.854+0000) > > No way I'm supporting these teams... Only adc is worthy of supporting because my champion is bad at farming. "Supports" are generally bad at farming themselves, but bot assist role makes them glorious, because they do NOT have to farm on their own. "Bot assist" make me feel like i'm the adc's slave. I main support but I know how to farm, thank you. "Assist" could be ok, "bot assist" I think no.
Perilum (EUW)
: Champion rotation is available for everyone.
> [{quoted}](name=Perilum,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=2bXj7Vkm,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-11-14T10:54:39.547+0000) > > Champion rotation is available for everyone. If you are under 10 level and you don't have smite nor runes how can you play jungler role? If you are a legit newbie how can you know what a support should do?
Bubbarain (EUW)
: Respect your opinion but not everyone is at bronze elo, and even tho he is at bronze getting S+ on rank games twice or 3 times must be hard as well He might be considered but for you but maybe at that elo he might be decent with that championg
> [{quoted}](name=Bubbarain,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=GYY9Fm1K,comment-id=000400000001,timestamp=2016-11-08T18:55:11.471+0000) > > Respect your opinion but not everyone is at bronze elo, and even tho he is at bronze getting S+ on rank games twice or 3 times must be hard as well > He might be considered but for you but maybe at that elo he might be decent with that championg You don't know my friend xD Apparently he can play only a single champion at time, when he play a champion he forgets how to play the one he mastered before. xD
: "Cancer" tier list
Well, I love Singed and Teemo exactly because of their trolling nature towards the enemy team. I think you forgot {{champion:74}}
Perilum (EUW)
: -insert Elo you claim- "Ewww this Bronze/Silver/Gold/Plat/Diamond/master/Challenger trash is spamming champions and got Mastery 7. I can't feel elite" Your "argument" if you even can call it one, can also be applied to M8 with S+ gates. Just stop it.
> [{quoted}](name=Perilum,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=GYY9Fm1K,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2016-11-08T11:58:59.784+0000) > > -insert Elo you claim- > "Ewww this Bronze/Silver/Gold/Plat/Diamond/master/Challenger trash is spamming champions and got Mastery 7. I can't feel elite" > Your "argument" if you even can call it one, can also be applied to M8 with S+ gates. > > Just stop it. What I mean is what Enjutsu mean, there is a system that measure skills and it's the ranked ladder. Mastery means something but not so much. It would be nice but just like M6 and M7 everyone can have it if he sticks on spamming that champion. And then maybe have an unlucky game after and go 1/10.
Perilum (EUW)
: A M7 is already the indicator for someone who plays very well on that champ. S+ is basically impossible for the majority. Even in Challenger Tier, the people usually only get S, S-, A+ and A.
> [{quoted}](name=Perilum,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=GYY9Fm1K,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-11-08T10:51:00.352+0000) > > A M7 is already the indicator for someone who plays ~~very well~~ **a lot** on that champ. > S+ is basically impossible for the majority. Even in Challenger Tier, the people usually only get S, S-, A+ and A. Even if you are a bronze 5, if you stick spamming a single champ somehow you will have a lucky game and gain an S. A friend of mine spams a lot of champs and have more M7 than me but he is still low bronze. He sucks even playing those champions, he just plays a lot and had a couple of lucky games.
Facultas (EUW)
: And how about OP for being toxic? "Yes I was toxic at the end but really who wouldn't be? So please investigate events like these!"
> [{quoted}](name=Facultas,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=TucQNg0u,comment-id=00020000000000000000000000010002,timestamp=2016-11-08T07:52:23.263+0000) > > And how about OP for being toxic? > > "Yes I was toxic at the end but really who wouldn't be? So please investigate events like these!" What is your problem, that you are replying me three times? I was just talking about a girl I used to know, not about OP. Anyway, ap shaco is not a troll build, shoeless kennen neither, stealing another one role even ignoring the champion select choice is.
Not xPeke (EUW)
: Why give them a get out of jail free card? He's toxic, he intentionally fed and trolled. Ruined the game for 9 players. 34 deaths. That is commitment to trolling that game. He went too hard for it. Instant ban in my opinion. Unfortunately Riot uses a policy that basically says 'everyone has a bad day'. So as long as they're not consistently trolling or flaming they won't get punished. In my opinion, that is dumb, as it will help players flame or troll occasionally since they won't get punished knowing that if they don't do it often enough, they are basically ALLOWED to flame/troll in a few games.
> [{quoted}](name=Not Xpeke,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=TucQNg0u,comment-id=000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-11-07T14:19:02.755+0000) > > Why give them a get out of jail free card? > > He's toxic, he intentionally fed and trolled. Ruined the game for 9 players. > 34 deaths. That is commitment to trolling that game. He went too hard for it. > Instant ban in my opinion. > > Unfortunately Riot uses a policy that basically says 'everyone has a bad day'. So as long as they're not consistently trolling or flaming they won't get punished. > In my opinion, that is dumb, as it will help players flame or troll occasionally since they won't get punished knowing that if they don't do it often enough, they are basically ALLOWED to flame/troll in a few games. You can be banned for a single high-toxic game, and this seems a good candidate for it. A girl I know went intentional feeding into a single game stating that "Riot doesn't care about trolls" and had immediatly a 14-day ban. Sometimes the system is very quick finding those individuals. Btw, I would report also Caitlyn.
: > [{quoted}](name=Snake on bush,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=cB7fsJly,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-11-04T16:04:33.565+0000) > > There is no such thing as "elo hell", only bad players. > > You cannot get stuck in anywhere, unless you belong there. > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8BtklaSWl0 You can. If your skill is for example Silver 3 and you belong there for you it won't be easy to carry bronze 1&2.
> [{quoted}](name=Absinthe Drinker,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=cB7fsJly,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2016-11-04T16:21:14.004+0000) > > You can. If your skill is for example Silver 3 and you belong there for you it won't be easy to carry bronze 1&2. You don't need to carry, you just need to win more than 50%. You can do it easily... unless you are bronze, obviously.
: the silver boards will be issued this weekend after the ranked reset happens i guess. anyway, prepare for a season 7 in bronze, as you will fall down quickly. i was placed in silver 3 as well, and i went all the way down, and once you're down it's a huge struggle to get up again. so, you'll go through season 7 in bronze with your silver border. i wish you good luck anyway, because what i wrote does not mean i wish that to you. GL HF!
> [{quoted}](name=WilliTheWit,realm=EUW,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=o0dVONo4,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2016-11-04T14:57:45.542+0000) > > the silver boards will be issued this weekend after the ranked reset happens i guess. > > anyway, prepare for a season 7 in bronze, as you will fall down quickly. > i was placed in silver 3 as well, and i went all the way down, and once you're down it's a huge struggle to get up again. > so, you'll go through season 7 in bronze with your silver border. > > i wish you good luck anyway, because what i wrote does not mean i wish that to you. > GL HF! It's all correct except that the season will finish on 7th (Monday), so the prize distribution should start from 8th. :)
: I`ve seen so many players with few ranked games like 1-4 win ranked games
So when the season will reset you will not rank because you would have no ranked wins?
AstralDream (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=Overdriven,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Jk0XoZw3,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2016-10-27T11:19:08.037+0000) > > Not sure what supports you play with, but i usually buy sightstone on the first back at 1300 gold - 800 for sightstone and 500 for supp item upgrade. Ruby one is quite damn strong if you use alot of active items. And how can you be afraid of buying hp lol. 2 games with Silver 1 supports, and none of them bought sighstone. I like to push lane hard, but without vision its ending badly. The only pink ward in last game was the one I bought, I guess its waste of gold, and vision is not worth investment, its better when Yasuo gets double kill when he ganks from mid without SS. Oh well, I have so many missconception about the gameplay. Next time I will give that double to Yasuo and won't be wasting gold on pink wards.
There are games in which you don't need a lot of vision and you can rely only on trinkets and pinks (low elo games mostly). Anyway... > [{quoted}](name=AstralDream,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Jk0XoZw3,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-10-27T11:23:03.754+0000) > > 2 games with Silver 1 supports, and none of them bought sighstone. >** I like to push lane hard, but without vision its ending badly.** > The only pink ward in last game was the one I bought, I guess its waste of gold, and vision is not worth investment, its better when Yasuo gets double kill when he ganks from mid without SS. > Oh well, I have so many missconception about the gameplay. Next time I will give that double to Yasuo and won't be wasting gold on pink wards. ...if you like to push lane hard even without vision that is your fault. If the supports should learn how to play support you should also learn how to play adc. If you don't have vision and don't know where the enemy mid and jungler are you shouldn't push because this would mean a double kill for the enemy team. You should freeze lane instead, possibily near your turret, and try to zone the enemies if you can. Just like supports should learn where and how put vision (well, the whole team should do this) you too are supposted to learn how to manage a lane.
Hippy (EUW)
: I Can´t Escape Toxic, Feeding Bot Lanes...
Sometimes I feel sad too when I ping that I'm going to ward, I leave my adc alone for half a second and he dies... but on the other side I do the same, when the enemy support leaves the adc for ward I instantly engages the enemy adc. TL;DR if your adc dies maybe he's not trolling/inting but sometimes you are just playing with more skilled enemies.
Z3RO 5 (EUW)
: wonderfully created system RIOT, got no words to describe how skilled this system is (MatchMaking)
My normal mmr is lower than my ranked mmr because I usually play with my feeder friends and I usually play random champs and random roles so I underperform.
Ryµjin (EUNE)
: [IDEA] 1v1 ranked on Howling Abyss
Lucian Riven and Fiora permapick (or ban). There are champions that can't be balanced in 1v1.
: can't i trash talk in a pvp game?
" i don't see why trash talking someone in a PvP game is a banable offence" This is not your game, so if you want to play you are expected to adhere to the behaviour guidelines even if you don't think trashtalking is a problem.
Paounn (EUW)
: Elo booster witch hunt
DuoQ is not considered eloboosting, sorry.
: Datemi un coaching per favore sono una persona povera ma simpatica!
Ehm, ciao ò_ò Prima di tutto, hai scritto nel forum inglese, il forum italiano lo puoi trovare qui http://boards.euw.leagueoflegends.com/it/ Seconda cosa... faccio schifo come adc, però se vuoi addami (spero di avere ancora abbastanza spazio nella lista amici).
Show more

Frattaglia

Level 40 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion