Threepac (EUW)
: How do i get better
Pick another role, play it in bots, then normals, then ranked once good 1v9 GG
Rioter Comments
Evoki11 (EUNE)
: Yasuo
> [{quoted}](name=Evoki11,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=zZk67vEd,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-04-16T11:06:44.395+0000) > > How would you balance Yasuo? Delete him from the game, it's the only way.
Lauralf (EUW)
: I like it how you accuse _me_ of flaming _your_ post :'). Man you are in touch with reality. Anyways, I will continue playing my game the way that makes me happy and you will continue in the way that makes you happy. Cheers.
> [{quoted}](name=Lauralf,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=h1vuMkN9,comment-id=000300000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-01-15T21:45:23.963+0000) > > I like it how you accuse _me_ of flaming _your_ post :'). Man you are in touch with reality. Anyways, I will continue playing my game the way that makes me happy and you will continue in the way that makes you happy. Cheers. Said I'm not giving you advice, when I am. So gg enjoy your warwick until his rework gets released.
Lauralf (EUW)
: Wow mate, you gotta stop "giving advice" and look in the mirror :(. You clearly are not "giving advice" with the intention to be helpful, but are instead doing it to try and put others down/boost your own ego :(. If you do this ingame that creates a very toxic environment so please don't. I was never mad and the reason it was an "80 paragraph reply" is that I replied to your post, that said WAY more than "try to learn some more junglers". Had you only said that it would have been sorta OK, except that it still would have been uninformed advice since I do know and play several other junglers well. I main Warwick by choice. So, shall we have a look at the new list of uninformed and in-constructive stuff that you decided to post? 1) You have now gone the extra mile and actually checked out my player profile before trying to comment on my game play, well done. Unfortunately you try to use the information with the sole purpose of trash talking me about "dealing the least damage on my team" and "being carried by my top and mid". Funny. Here's what you should do: Look up your own player profile on for example op.gg, then look up your own stats with Zac (the only champ you play in jungle apart from Wukong). Notice something similar? Oh yes! You ALSO deal the least damage on your team in most games, and look at that! A 57% winrate! Does this mean you are bad, or that Zac is bad? Nope. It simply means that Zac has other strengths then topping the damage meters, as does Warwick. 2) You claim that I run around with 7% CDR for the first 25 minutes of game thanks to my "garbage rune page". The runes gives 7.5% CDR (or 7.47 if you want to split hairs) that combined with the 10% CDR from blue buff gives 17.5% that I dumbed down to 20% in my previous post. In late game I have the 7.47% from my runes + another 30% from default item build which comes pretty darn close to the cap. Item builds will of course vary from game to game. I am not talking other junglers down, simply defending my choice to play Warwick against your attempt to down talk the champion. Other junglers like Amumu, Zac and Evelynn have their strengths and weaknesses as well and they are no worse or better default choice than Warwick. TLDR: I have just as good results on my Warwick as you do on your Zac. I play Warwick by choice and have clearly no reason to regret that choice. You have 0 valid arguments as to why I should play Zac over Warwick, and you need to come down from your high horses and try out that thing called humility.
You main Warwick and say you are losing your soul, so try play other junglers who are better than him, the current warwick is aimed as riot puts it, beginners as he is easy to play (and outplay) If you want to flame my post fair enough. Play more junglers instead of ones free to play for all noobs from level 1. Good day to you sir, try get the training wheels off that beginner jungler.
Lauralf (EUW)
: Hi Frosty J23 and thank you for the advice :). Would however appreciate it even more if you actually knew what you were talking about before giving advice? So yes Warwick's ult can be cancelled by QSS but that's hardly unique for Warwick's ult now is it :)? Cancelling CC is kinda the entire point of QSS? Also QSS does NOT cancel out the damage part of the ulti, just the CC. The victim will still take full damage from ult + 5 x on hit effects. I have a 56% winrate with Warwick and over 4.0 in KDA. You could call this a coincidence, or you could claim that Warwick is useless in higher rank but then there's this guy: [http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=knorrblauch](http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=knorrblauch) He just happens to be Master tier and has Warwick as his third most played champ, with lo and behold, a 56% winrate and a KDA just below 4.0. Then there's this guy: [http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=iminsanebad](http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=iminsanebad) Diamond 2, 83% winrate on Warwick. He also uses that "useless perk" of CoC. What you seem to forget is that the CoC proc CD is 45-30 seconds so it will always be up when Warwick uses ult. This means that Warwick always gets a massive shield when ulting for let's say a towerdive or right into the enemy team to take out the ADC, i.e. exactly when it is needed. CoC is in my opinion superior to Fervor this season, but you could argue for both Keystones. It is far from a "useless perk". And lastly you gave me some advice on what junglers to play instead, since Warwick had "next to non existent cc". Evelynn? She has a friggin' _slow_ on her ult, with an even higher CD than Warwick ult. Rengar? He has a skillshot slow or at best a snare (if he managed to get an empowered one off). Warwick's ult has a 110/90/70 sec CD, which means that if you like me play him with 20% CDR in early game and close to 40% in late you will be able to use your ult once every 90/60/40 seconds! This means I can gank a lane with my extremely powerful ult every other minute in early game, and practically spam it in late. You claim that Warwick can't gank pre lvl 6? I claim the opposite. Warwick has full health throughout his entire clear in jungle and has very good ganking potential (I force a flash or get a kill pre lvl 6 in > 80% of my games) with red buff up. A Warwick gank without ult still gives a massive W active attack speed boost to your team mate-/-s in lane and free stick to the fleeing target with your E passive. Your recommended jungler Amumu on the other has low health on his first clear and takes a massive risk of dying if/when ganking a lane pre lvl 6. The reason you think Warwick is "weak", "can't do much" or "puts pressure on his team" is because you don't know enough about the champion. Not knowing much about Warwick is all gucci (since he is rarely played and will now be replaced with his rework :'(, RIP old Warwick), but please don't give me advice on something you lack knowledge of :).
> [{quoted}](name=Lauralf,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=h1vuMkN9,comment-id=00030000,timestamp=2017-01-14T23:18:29.591+0000) > > Hi Frosty J23 and thank you for the advice :). Would however appreciate it even more if you actually knew what you were talking about before giving advice? So yes Warwick's ult can be cancelled by QSS but that's hardly unique for Warwick's ult now is it :)? Cancelling CC is kinda the entire point of QSS? Also QSS does NOT cancel out the damage part of the ulti, just the CC. The victim will still take full damage from ult + 5 x on hit effects. > > I have a 56% winrate with Warwick and over 4.0 in KDA. You could call this a coincidence, or you could claim that Warwick is useless in higher rank but then there's this guy: [http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=knorrblauch](http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=knorrblauch) > He just happens to be Master tier and has Warwick as his third most played champ, with lo and behold, a 56% winrate and a KDA just below 4.0. > > Then there's this guy: [http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=iminsanebad](http://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=iminsanebad) > Diamond 2, 83% winrate on Warwick. He also uses that "useless perk" of CoC. > > What you seem to forget is that the CoC proc CD is 45-30 seconds so it will always be up when Warwick uses ult. This means that Warwick always gets a massive shield when ulting for let's say a towerdive or right into the enemy team to take out the ADC, i.e. exactly when it is needed. CoC is in my opinion superior to Fervor this season, but you could argue for both Keystones. It is far from a "useless perk". > > And lastly you gave me some advice on what junglers to play instead, since Warwick had "next to non existent cc". Evelynn? She has a friggin' _slow_ on her ult, with an even higher CD than Warwick ult. Rengar? He has a skillshot slow or at best a snare (if he managed to get an empowered one off). > > Warwick's ult has a 110/90/70 sec CD, which means that if you like me play him with 20% CDR in early game and close to 40% in late you will be able to use your ult once every 90/60/40 seconds! This means I can gank a lane with my extremely powerful ult every other minute in early game, and practically spam it in late. > > You claim that Warwick can't gank pre lvl 6? I claim the opposite. Warwick has full health throughout his entire clear in jungle and has very good ganking potential (I force a flash or get a kill pre lvl 6 in > 80% of my games) with red buff up. A Warwick gank without ult still gives a massive W active attack speed boost to your team mate-/-s in lane and free stick to the fleeing target with your E passive. Your recommended jungler Amumu on the other has low health on his first clear and takes a massive risk of dying if/when ganking a lane pre lvl 6. > > The reason you think Warwick is "weak", "can't do much" or "puts pressure on his team" is because you don't know enough about the champion. Not knowing much about Warwick is all gucci (since he is rarely played and will now be replaced with his rework :'(, RIP old Warwick), but please don't give me advice on something you lack knowledge of :). Lol why you heff to be mad it's only game. Nice 80 paragraph reply, try learn some more junglers is all I said lol. Warwick is getting a massive rework anyway so good luck with that. Why not learn something new? You do nothing but put down other junglers, when they have more cc/teamfight ability than warwick. Going from your games, the majority of which you tend to do the least damage in the game, considering you build 2 damage items first, I'm not sure how you manage such low numbers. You also state you have 20% cdr early and full cdr late, when in truth you manage 27% at about 25 minutes. You run around with 7% for the first 25 thanks to that garbage rune page you're running. "The reason you think Warwick is "weak", "can't do much" or "puts pressure on his team" is because you don't know enough about the champion. " Considering you get carried by your mid or top laner who does 4 x times your damage, no pressure on your team to carry at all.
: Stop blaming other players!
#Foreverbronze #Feelsbadman
Faéth (EUNE)
: @Riot. You banned me for no reason.
R.I.P ma tigger {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
Tiichu (EUW)
: I banned Yasuo. I don't quite remember what the guy banned...but he banned another toplaner for himself. I only replied to him once tho. And even tho he complained during the game. It wasn't anything I'd make a post about. Nor did it affect my own gameplay much. (Because there are flamers and blamers feeder...in almost all games, I'm used to it.) But it was what he said in the post game lobby that pissed me off. That for me, was totally not OK.
> [{quoted}](name=Tiichu,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=ymRdUBGJ,comment-id=00070000,timestamp=2017-01-10T18:58:45.305+0000) > > I banned Yasuo. I don't quite remember what the guy banned...but he banned another toplaner for himself. > > I only replied to him once tho. And even tho he complained during the game. It wasn't anything I'd make a post about. Nor did it affect my own gameplay much. (Because there are flamers and blamers feeder...in almost all games, I'm used to it.) But it was what he said in the post game lobby that pissed me off. That for me, was totally not OK. Nothing wrong with that ban at all, guy must have been on tilt. Hopefully he's cooled down now :)
: Tips to win in low elo with such a high percentage of "whatever"
Reias (EUW)
: How do you folks deal with this?
GP only died 7 times and you "fed" more than he did. (considering you say he intentionally fed, if true you would never in a million years end up with more deaths than him) You lost every lane in truth so putting the blame on GP and doubling his deaths to support your thread isn't fair at all. As for the lux, checking her match history she cannot play the game as she is severely under skilled. You are just lucky you met her in normal games, she has actually played ranked.
Tiichu (EUW)
: So fucking hate people who make up lies...
Camille is pretty op right now, who did you ban instead? (as your ban may have been what tilted him if it was garbage) Also when someone complains, never reply back to him, nothing you can say will ever get a nice reply back, he is not going to say "oh you're right I had a ban" just doesn't happen. Mute him as he negatively impacts your game by messing with your head, so much so you made a forum post about it, don't give people like him the pleasure of a reply.
Eveninn (EUW)
: How to talk more ingame?
I don't even see people talk to each other in bot games. People don't want to talk, they want to play the game, premades are the way to go if you want a social aspect to enjoy.
: AFAIK chat logs only get examined by an actual person if a player is flagged for a temp or perm ban. Majority of punishments are handled completely by an automated system, Riot employees only start investigating chat logs of repeat offenders. My experience tells me that a lot of toxic players fly just below the radar because they are toxic in pre/post game chat but don't act toxic enough in-game to attract attention from the automated system. I could be wrong about that tho.
> [{quoted}](name=PorkusMaximus,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=y70oHFFK,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-01-06T00:03:09.456+0000) > > AFAIK chat logs only get examined by an actual person if a player is flagged for a temp or perm ban. Majority of punishments are handled completely by an automated system, Riot employees only start investigating chat logs of repeat offenders. > > My experience tells me that a lot of toxic players fly just below the radar because they are toxic in pre/post game chat but don't act toxic enough in-game to attract attention from the automated system. I could be wrong about that tho. I can assure you, if a guy complains his face off and trolls for getting autofilled one game, he does it every game he gets autofilled. So the system you describe to support your view that people that do it will never get banned, should actually be the exact opposite.
Keatch (EUNE)
: B5 with 49 wins
I used to main jungle in bronze but soon gave up with that, jungling in low elo requires far too much ganking. Start to main a lane you can carry from, adc or mid preferably. That way it takes 1 less lost lane away from your god awful teammates. Just hope your jungle has half a brain and you should go even or win the game, unless your top and bot both lose. (as long as top goes even or better and you win lane, the game will be even or better for your team) Make changes to your game, Riot won't make changes for you. "doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." **Their is only so much you can do in the jungle, you can do anything, but you can't do everything.**
: Irelia Supp, a guide on how to get flamed.
Just feed your face off = instant flame. Why waste your time with a 100 word thread, when it can all be accomplished in 7 words.
abixbg (EUNE)
: Riot, what we are supposed to do in full toxic match so we don't get report/ban?
Don't flame people and don't afk, that way you won't get banned. Don't get so mad about losing games, or find another game to play if it really annoys you that much, I can sense your anger from your post.
: The reason why this community is toxic...
Post's like this just feed the trolls even more.
: Omg Autofill?
People use it as an excuse, not riots fault players tilt when they get filled, it's the players fault. It makes queue times shorter and actually provides you with the opportunity to play a role you don't often play(which offers self improvement) Players who do not wish to improve their play and want to be one trick ponies, deserve to troll and lose games, report them and hopefully they will be on the forum next month complaining why they got banned.
: Suggestion
The system would not be able to detect such an event. I could just pull the power lead out my pc. The rule would have to be if player leaves at all, instant 24 hour ban. Which is bad news for people who genuinely have a power cut or lose internet for 30 minutes.
ToppDogg (EUW)
: Why is EUW so full of flame?
Every game is full of flame, welcome to the world of gaming. /mute all if you don't like it, this game is handy where it actually lets you mute people who spam. Other games don't If Riot changed the game everytime a number of people complained about something, there would be a new patch out every week and the game would be a joke. They do well to keep the game balanced, not their fault they can't account for the one ever changing analogue signal, player behaviour.
Lauralf (EUW)
: I am slowly losing my soul :'(
Learn some better champions other than Warwick and can't do much if lanes fall behind, other than ult people. (cc is next to non existent) Offer your team something other than your Ult which can be cancelled by QSS. Your team basically need to wait for your ult for ganks, so you unknowingly put a lot of pressure on them to actually go even or win lane. Get a jungler with more CC who can gank more often. Plenty better junglers going. Zac Vi Amumu Rengar, Elise, Evelyn Courage of the colossus is a wasted perk on Warwick also.
: Leaver Buster
I have pc half the power of yours and haven't had a bugsplat in about 3 years. Find out why your pc keeps getting bugsplats first(because with that spec you should have 0 issues), play some custom games to see if bugsplats keep happening. (you can end custom games at anytime, normal/ranked you can't, so if you bugsplat you will lose lp if it remakes, custom games you can test in your own time) Create a support ticket with riot to get them to check your logs to see why you keep crashing, if it isn't obvious from the errors.
: Ranked not competative. Then what is?
Bronze has a mix of players who can play and can't All the newbie play for fun fresh out of 30 and long term league players who can't really play the game are bronze. Going from a brief check of your match history, you are losing lane to Bronze 4,5 players when you are playing top lane, top lane I find to be one of the more solo lanes that hardly ever gets ganks(at least when I play it) This post might come across as really negative towards you, but I don't have enough time just now to analyse your games fully.
Fedairkid (EUW)
: Explanation please, no seriously i want to know
People like to be carried and have easy wins where they don't even have to try to win. He see's a lost lane and simply gives up, plus vi can't really do much against a fed irelia. Still I wouldn't have given up, Vi was most likely already on tilt from previous games or just does that every game a lane loses. Not much you can do, move onto the next game and hope you don't get another monkey teammate {{champion:62}}
Grimachite (EUNE)
: I'm getting seriously tilted.
If you get tilted seeing people type words in a game you must have an underlying paranoia/anxiety condition. I would recommend /mute all Why subject yourself to that kind of pressure. 9 times out of 10 people only use the chat to flame, anything worthwhile saying can be done via pings.
: Lower Queue
> [{quoted}](name=DarkFudge,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=oPwxjLIZ,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-01-09T19:13:16.511+0000) > > hey i just need an answer.. i was playing a ranked game and my client got crashed.. i reconnected twice.. the 3rd time i got in.. just to know that a gragas was flaming me and pinging me all the time.. i had a friend we were playing duo so he told them im coming and the remake.. not only i lost Lp and i was put in lower queue 20 min for 5 games.. is this right? Fix the root cause for your late arrivals/disconnections. Bad computer or internet. (most likely your pc) Post your pc specs.
Hansiman (EUNE)
: > When my kda is 4:00+ with 60%+ kill participation and 50%+ team damage against champs in games where my teammates all have less than 2:00 kda and we lose, it's not my fault we lose. I think this is part of your problem: You're focusing on KDA. This game is about securing objectives, and ultimately destroying the enemy nexus. Kills are completely optional. If you're focusing on KDA, you're focusing on the wrong part of the game.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=F3z42IWb,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2017-01-09T20:07:39.669+0000) > > I think this is part of your problem: You're focusing on KDA. > > This game is about securing objectives, and ultimately destroying the enemy nexus. Kills are completely optional. > > If you're focusing on KDA, you're focusing on the wrong part of the game. I'm not focusing on kda, I just don't die a lot in games for no reason, unlike most of my teammates. I'm not support/tank when I get these high KDAs, it's not like I'm sacrificing my teammates to get higher kda, most of the high kda games are me ap mid. KDA/kill participation/damage is the only thing I can take away from these losses is all, I know it's not my fault for most of my losses. I signal drakes and barons and have no problem getting objectives, supports don't even ward in 90% of my games,
House x33 (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=Frosty J23,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=F3z42IWb,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2017-01-09T02:08:53.573+0000) > > There's a massive difference to a player who can play the game and one who does 10 placements(gets ham sandwich'd) and gets put in bronze. > > It's pure "luck of the draw" {{champion:4}} if you get a team that isn't straight outta compton. > > **Not looking for beasts but if players can farm, ward and avoid a gank they can see coming a mile away via pings &/or vision, that would be the basics for me.** If you could actually play the game you would be in high diamond.
> [{quoted}](name=House x33,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=F3z42IWb,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2017-01-09T12:21:53.145+0000) > > If you could actually play the game you would be in high diamond. Obviously not, as it's based on the teammates you get, it's a team game, not fifa 17. When my kda is 4:00+ with 60%+ kill participation and 50%+ team damage against champs in games where my teammates all have less than 2:00 kda and we lose, it's not my fault we lose. I'll do your next reply for you > "Get Gurd Bronzie"
House x33 (EUW)
: Bronze V, Bronze III, Silver V there is literally no difference
> [{quoted}](name=House x33,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=F3z42IWb,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-01-09T01:18:26.064+0000) > > Bronze V, Bronze III, Silver V there is literally no difference There's a massive difference to a player who can play the game and one who does 10 placements(gets ham sandwich'd) and gets put in bronze. It's pure "luck of the draw" {{champion:4}} if you get a team that isn't straight outta compton. **Not looking for beasts but if players can farm, ward and avoid a gank they can see coming a mile away via pings &/or vision, that would be the basics for me.**
: Promo game discussion
Guess it only really hurts so much as its Bronze 5, not Silver 5. At higher elos you would get a suitably higher skilled player in the lowest tier compared to the bronze 5 tier. Still I would prefer bronze 3 teammates for each game, wishful thinking and queue times would be terrible. But it would be a preference I would chose, if the option existed.
Rioter Comments
Kurotsu (EUW)
: Put champion names in postgame?
Rioter Comments
: So in other words, you're fine with people going afk to prevent their teammates from losing LP. You do realize that's exactly why there isn't such a feature like that in the game? Because it's incredibly easy to abuse.
> [{quoted}](name=This Is A House,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=WR9kETwN,comment-id=000500000000,timestamp=2016-12-26T21:43:17.326+0000) > > So in other words, you're fine with people going afk to prevent their teammates from losing LP. > You do realize that's exactly why there isn't such a feature like that in the game? > Because it's incredibly easy to abuse. Solo queue isnt teams, if someone goes afk they will lose the full LP for going AFK, but their teammates don't lose LP. Playing solo queue, why would someone AFK so their team could surrender? (I'll happily lose LP so you don't have to) lol Ach it's a idea of sorts, was more thought up when I had two promos thrown out the window thanks to afks. Everything sounds good when you don't think about trolls and people who can abuse it. Like you say get out of bronze, even then I'm sure all Elos have afks and trolls
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=WR9kETwN,comment-id=000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2016-12-26T21:57:39.958+0000) > > Actually, no. Because anyone would use their free daily dodge, and therefore you would spend more time looking for a match, than playing one. > All because you can't get out of bronze... Free dodge daily? You lose LP for dodging as far as I was aware? Even though it's a low amount And my idea is for the actual game itself, surrender at 20 if your team has an afk player, queue dodging doesn't bother me in the slightest. Guess the game will always have AFK and trolls, was a well thought out idea, but obviously not practical. Another one for the graveyard
: Ranked play, AFK = no loss in LP for the losing team(apart from the guy who left/afk)
Overall everything in this game can be abused. The remake system can be abused, the surrender system can be abused, trolling can be abused. Every possible idea can be abused. Just like everything else. The idea itself isn't implemented with the idea of being used to be abused. Solo/duo only. If this was used in Flex it would be abused end of story(with the current penalties that exist, much harder penalties would need implemented to make this idea work, which I feel are necessary anyway, people should suffer longer ban times for afk and dodging their first game, wether it's on purpose or by mistake) I believe the afk rule should be changed, if you go afk from any game I think you should be banned straight up for 30 minutes(wether it's your fault or not) So if you are premade you have to wait 30 minutes to get another game. 2nd afk within the same period should be 1 hour(doubled for each consecutive afk)
: So, what's there to prevent people from going afk, just to make it so their team won't lose LP. If the enemy team is chewing on my nexus it's probably over. I would have lost the LP regardless, so why not take one for the team and go afk?
> [{quoted}](name=This Is A House,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=WR9kETwN,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2016-12-25T10:38:59.681+0000) > > So, what's there to prevent people from going afk, just to make it so their team won't lose LP. > If the enemy team is chewing on my nexus it's probably over. > I would have lost the LP regardless, so why not take one for the team and go afk? Why would you go AFK to lose LP? If you would do that for your team fair enough, I certainly wouldn't, probably why ranked so garbage in bronze if that's the way you would happily play. Solo/duo you wouldn't see me going AFK for anyone/ever. If you want to go afk every game you lose just to save your team losing LP while you lose LP and enjoy a nice queue time and a ban to go with it long term, be my guest.
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
Multiple dodges and AFKs are hit with hard penalties, I never do either so not sure of the penalties exactly(a Google would tell you the answer I'm sure) 5 minute for dodging the first game 30 for the second? So on so forth. If anyone wants to dodge/afk and sit in with queue penalties so be it, that type of player is the exact reason I'm looking at this system in the first place. Your literally giving even more reasons for the system to be implemented. AFK and dodging is already punished accordingly, if you want strong punishments for those offences create your own thread about it.
Shiwah (EUW)
: ***
> [{quoted}](name=Shiwah,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=WR9kETwN,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2016-12-24T18:23:35.627+0000) > > So, the cat's out. > > Your system would still introduce LP inflation, for the sake of your own wish to reach a higher rank. But it would be meaningless, if your skill isn't up to par with those who reached that rank by their own strength. So I didn't win the games I did to get to Silver? make sense to me? If I'm not skilled enough to get to plat, implementing my suggestion isn't going to make me win more games to get me into plat, literally the rule only covers a legit afk before 20 minutes, and the afk player loses LP for dodging, so abusing it is hard. I'm not sure how many afk games you guys get but I get about 1 out of 10 result in legit disco/quit after 3 minutes and the other 1 out of 10 is a rage quit after going 0/8 after 12 minutes) My scenario doesn't give me extra LP, it stops me losing LP for a game that is unbalanced/unfair If a guy disconnects 20 seconds after minute 3 or 8 minutes after minute 3 and never comes back, people should be able to use this system I've described to avoid losing LP, the winning team still gains LP for the win. I just don't lose any for playing 4v5 and losing the game. These games happen 2 out of 10 at the moment, and may be like you say due to garbage computers, internet etc, just makes the point even more valid. It only comes into effect when it needs to, not like its an abusable power due to 1) dodge queue timers 2) bans for multiple afks 3) if you chose to afk to avoid losing LP this will not work if you afk on purpose so your team can surrender you still lose LP as the afk player. ( I certainly wouldn't be abusing the system as I would lose LP for the loss by going AFK) Literally you could abuse it twice in solo queue(when duo and you would lose LP for one of the two game and your duo partner would be the same) after your second afk you would be in hit with high queue lengths waiting to get back into the queue for dodging/afk.
: Then you will have LP inflation. More people will be in the higher ranks because much more LP is put into the system than is taken out.
> [{quoted}](name=UninstalledLife,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=WR9kETwN,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2016-12-24T16:09:35.081+0000) > > Then you will have LP inflation. More people will be in the higher ranks because much more LP is put into the system than is taken out. More LP is put in than out? What are you even talking about, same goes for the other guy repeating your point? Because I don't lose LP for an afk player (when I shouldn't be losing LP anyway in the situations I give examples of) I'm suddenly going to be in Gold and Plat? lol wut? People still have to win games to gain LP not losing LP for unwinnable AFK 4v5 games prior to 20 makes sense to me, the game can tell the guy is afk (similar to the remake scenario) so it's not farfetched that something like this could be implemented into solo queue(such as the remake system) Why should players be constantly punished with LP loss for afk after 3 minutes or afk after 12 minutes of feeding? (The good with the bad, the system must cover both eventualities it can't cover the legit afk without covering the bit feeder afk) if the player doesn't go afk and the game ends 5v5 or the guy goes afk after 20 then fair enough this system will not allow people to just remake anytime after 20. Inflation of LP? People getting higher ranks? It's not like there are afk players every game, it's once every 4or5 and it's normally someone randomly disconnects just after 3mins and doesn't come back. 17 minutes of pure bliss Where does the inflation and people getting higher ranks than they deserve? How does a player having an afk game mean he deserves to be bronze? If a player wins all his games to get to silver/gold he deserves to be there and he loses LP for legit loses? The reasoning I've put of an AFK player before 20 mins not losing the player any LP is fair play. Why should we lose LP and MMR for every afk/never reconnected after 3mins ff20 game Makes next to no sense that this system would put people in higher divisions than they deserve, it doesn't make them win games they aren't skilled enough to win, so some bronze 5 beast isn't suddenly going to make it to Gold just because he doesn't lose LP for 1 game every 4 when they get an AFK before 20 no loss of LP reward.
BlâckLotus (EUNE)
: you must be new here,every start of a season ranked is a clown fiesta,players with the worst computers and internet in the history of gaming and people from internet cafes all unite to play their 10 placement games.you will find 1.autofill trolls. 2.leavers afks. 3.premades who want to play trash team compositions to "wombo combo" 4.Cheesers 5.the champion select terrorists,give me your role or ill run it down. 6.flamers,its truly frustrating playing with people who are lower elo than you,this brings the worst out of people.
> [{quoted}](name=BlâckLotus,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=WR9kETwN,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2016-12-24T21:03:38.697+0000) > > you must be new here,every start of a season ranked is a clown fiesta,players with the worst computers and internet in the history of gaming and people from internet cafes all unite to play their 10 placement games.you will find > 1.autofill trolls. > 2.leavers afks. > 3.premades who want to play trash team compositions to "wombo combo" > 4.Cheesers > 5.the champion select terrorists,give me your role or ill run it down. > 6.flamers,its truly frustrating playing with people who are lower elo than you,this brings the worst out of people. Been here for 3 seasons bronze doesn't get much better from start of the season to the end. Just got to hope you get good teammates for a run of games to get out of the dire state of skilled monkeys.
: Then winning team earns no LP, fair?
> [{quoted}](name=UninstalledLife,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=WR9kETwN,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2016-12-24T15:38:51.708+0000) > > Then winning team earns no LP, fair? In my second reply I say they win LP, they won the game AFK or not, so they deserve the LP In Solo/Duo it's highly highly unlikely you will get a guy going AFK on purpose so his teammates don't lose LP, if that was implemented into the game. So either the guy would continue to feed instead or would go AFK. Either way the report for the feeding is there, and if they do revert to AFK then its fairer on his teammates who have to sit for 10minutes + whilst he sits AFK/Quit.
: Ranked play, AFK = no loss in LP for the losing team(apart from the guy who left/afk)
Ach I wrote a big reply but why argue **So make the rule if the team has an AFK/quitter/rager before 20 minutes and the team surrenders at the first surrender at 20 they do not lose LP, other team still gets full lp for the win)** I rarely see anyone go AFK due to being flamed, they go AFK cause they have fed a dozen kills on purpose or because they are too low skilled for the matchups(they deserve to lose) Fed up getting punished because one or two lanes lose when I play the majority of my games to a higher level than these teammates I get matched with. I'm never going to get out of bronze if I get -LP for losing with AFKs and feeders who quit.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Devil Teemo (EUNE)
: RITO, get a ****** grip.
Feeders and AFK merchants can always make new accounts, no ban is forever, If you find yourself with feeders and afk people every game then I would personally find another game to play. Or play a game mode where you can enjoy the game even if you lose, like aram or normal. If you want to play competitively on this game, get a premade team, that way you won't leave your matches to chance. If you don't have any comrades that play this game then sadly you can't just ask riot to ban every player you deem to be feeding/afk. Regards, Frosty
: That's all well and good, but it's very hard to tell if someone is intentionally feeding without seeing the actual gameplay. Someone who is tilted and someone who is intentionally feeding could have similar kda and farm, but the circumstances are completely different.
Sure it shows you the time of the deaths and how many people killed them, that a long with the chat, plus his end game damage, would be pretty much evidence enough if the guys legitimately just running in and dying. If you mean the guy just keeps dying in lane because hes playing bad, doesn't matter how much he dies it's not intentional feeding, if hes trying to play. If the guy ends up with a score that's roughly the same are your teammates overall average scores then you deserve to lose.
: Trolls and Feeders? I can't see them.
Guess that's why they use the tribunal, can see chat, items, farm and kda. When it's not down for maintenance {{sticker:slayer-jinx-wink}}
: Trolls and Feeders? I can't see them.
People only troll when they admit they are trolling. Or they constantly just walk into the enemy and don't attack(I mean don't attack) and get killed. As for people just calling people trolls because they had a bad game, surely Riot must be able to check the validity of reports by watching replays? Negative chat is bad, like you say don't tell anyone to report anyone, if they feel in themselves to report someone they will, peer pressure ain't cool and people don't need the distraction of reading rants in the chat lol
Show more

Frosty J23

Level 45 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion