CJXander (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=FxxKYxxRxxT,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=GgpOGHsn,comment-id=0001000100000000,timestamp=2019-12-07T12:32:20.130+0000) > >The only 'new' players are smurfs and permabanned. So, what are you? You have a level 21 account, if you're not a new player you either have to be: A. A smurf (which i totally doubt you are, not a single smurf i know would b!tch about offmeta picks in a level 21 game) B. You were permanently banned yourself, which explains the arrogant and toxic attitude of yours. {{sticker:leblanc-funny}} >There are no new players Care to share some statistics? Because with a simple google search you can see new players complaining about the "welcoming party". People like yourself flaming for no F reason in a newbie environment.
> [{quoted}](name=CJXander,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=GgpOGHsn,comment-id=00010001000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-07T12:46:33.134+0000) > > So, what are you? You have a level 21 account, if you're not a new player you either have to be: > > A. A smurf (which i totally doubt you are, not a single smurf i know would b!tch about offmeta picks in a level 21 game) > > B. You were permanently banned yourself, which explains the arrogand and toxic attitude of yours. > > {{sticker:leblanc-funny}} > > Care to share some statistics? Because with a simple google search you can see new players complaining about the "welcoming party". People like yourself flaming for no F reason in a newbie environment. Been playing since 2009. You tell me. Do you believe everything you read on the internet? If you you'll believe that Trump plans to stop school shootings by banning schools.
Kpuc (EUW)
: Well, I mean... It's not ranked...
> [{quoted}](name=Kpuc,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=GgpOGHsn,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-12-07T12:15:22.200+0000) > > Well, I mean... > It's not ranked... 1. How would you know? 2. It shouldn't matter if it's the first game you ever play or the LoL World Championship Fnals. Trolling is trolling. But hey, by your logic I can play full AP Jungle Kled and it's not trolling if it's in a normal game, right?
CJXander (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=FxxKYxxRxxT,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=GgpOGHsn,comment-id=00010001,timestamp=2019-12-07T12:16:28.912+0000) > > Normal game means people can troll? SWEET I'M PLAYING FULL AD SUPPORT VLAD NEXT GAME AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT HELL YES!! > > Also, there are no 'new' people on League. Just smurfs. I explained this in another thread. If you're gonna stalk me on forum, at least read what I post. Dude, the arrogance of what you're asking is just mind bothering. You are an experienced player and created a new account with the expectation for possibly new players to have any idea of how this game is played? God dammit people, just look at yourselves into mirror from time to time.
> [{quoted}](name=CJXander,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=GgpOGHsn,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2019-12-07T12:20:52.377+0000) > > Dude, the arrogance of what you're asking is just mind bothering. You are an experienced player and created a new account with the expectation for possibly new players to have any idea of how this game is played? God dammit people, just look at yourselves into mirror from time to time. You literally have no idea what arrogance is, do you? Again... There are no new players. The last time I encountered a genuinely new player was about 4 years ago. The only 'new' players are smurfs and permabanned. As I said before, if you're going to stalk me on the forum, at least read what I post.
CJXander (EUNE)
: NOR MAL GAME LEVEL 21 NEW PEOPLE
> [{quoted}](name=CJXander,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=GgpOGHsn,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-07T12:07:40.115+0000) > > NOR > MAL > GAME > > LEVEL 21 > > NEW > PEOPLE Normal game means people can troll? SWEET I'M PLAYING FULL AD SUPPORT VLAD NEXT GAME AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT HELL YES!! Also, there are no 'new' people on League. Just smurfs. I explained this in another thread. If you're gonna stalk me on forum, at least read what I post.
Rioter Comments
: Well Jungle/ADC are also super underpopulated roles.
> [{quoted}](name=galoisgroup,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Wy9mQhus,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-07T05:10:20.203+0000) > > Well Jungle/ADC are also super underpopulated roles. And yet, of the games I've played I've had 1 jungle. 1 ADC. And the rest have been support. But let's pretend that autofill isn't Support 2.0.
: > [{quoted}](name=FxxKYxxRxxT,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Wy9mQhus,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-12-06T20:46:31.917+0000) > > I've autofilled every game on the account I'm playing on and I've had support 99% of the time. it shows that it's not a universal thing rather a case to case thing, which is why imo changing "autofill" to "support" for everyone wouldn't be correct.
> [{quoted}](name=Ozzie Storm,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Wy9mQhus,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-06T21:42:57.692+0000) > > it shows that it's not a universal thing rather a case to case thing, which is why imo changing "autofill" to "support" for everyone wouldn't be correct. *Falls asleep* It was a joke. Learn to take one. Jesus wept this community is dense. (inb4forumbanned)
Morrhen (EUW)
: Nobody here was talking about pro play in means of tournaments. However, before the huge nerfs Fleet footwork received for ranged champions, AD LB WAS a thing. People were taking her to top most of the time, abusing the fact that toplane was mostly dominated by melee champions. It successfully worked out simply because of her kit, not the scalings she had. ADC Nami is not a thing. Has never been a thing outside experimentation. Maybe read carefully next time, when I said it works out when your team is capable of taking care of themselves until you complete your core build. Vlad and Kled: I mean... yeah. Of course you're gonna try to prove a point, when you're presenting people with incredibly uncommon theoretical builds. Which most of the time will get enemy team fed. Unless you're SO good that you're able to do well with them. Looking at the average player here, that's not the case for most part. So because people do it, you don't have to waste time to speak against it. It's not gonna change anything at all. You're free to speak against it but it won't do anything. Cool, you have experience with game balance/support. How does that qualify for Riot though? Not all games are alike, not all companies have same set of rules. Especially not Riot. They're pretty damn harsh when it comes to account punishment, if it gets proven. But also understanding in certain cases. Like people going AFK or people experimenting with builds. I wouldn't use a word if i didnt know its meaning :). Looking at your other replies, you're full of yourself. Thinking YOUR opinion here is what matters here the most. Mod here isn't wrong. If anything, he's absolutely right. It's not trolling, if the person is actively trying to win. The moment person plays it and keeps throwing the game, doing unnecessary mistakes or breaking additional rules, then it's trolling. I don't see a point in talking to you, sorry. You're full of yourself. Enjoy your games. Hopefully you'll get ''normal'' players after you reach 30.
Sure. If people were playing so much AD LB then go ahead and find me a pro game of someone play AD LB. I read it perfectly. Your exact words were 'there have been instances of ADC Nami doing well'. Well, then I want you to find me a pro game of ADC Nami. Off you pop. Vlad and Kled; Wanna know what else is an incredibly uncommon theoretical build? Vayne jungle. Dya know what the short hand for 'incredibly uncommon theoretical build' is? It's troll. Yep. Amazing, I know!! You entirely avoided my point about Jack the Ripper. This upsets me. You will be my first victim! (That's a bloody obvious JOKE just in case someone wants to cry about it coz I know someone will). It qualifies me because I know what I'm talking about. Also, not entirely sure how balance/support is relevant. But here we are. Well you would, because you did. So that's a lie. And once you're caught in a lie everything else has less credibility. Not that you had any in the first place (inb4forumbannedforthatcozriotareriot) Mod IS wrong. I've proved it several times. It IS trolling. If I kill someone, but actively try NOT to kill them, does that mean I get away with it? SWEETTTTTT MY LIFE JUST CHANGED SO MUCH FOR THE BETTER! ENEMIES OF THE HEIR, BEWARE!! You don't see the point of talking to me because every time you present a counter, I smash it out of the park like a high fast ball.
: Since NOTHING is trolling...
1) Noct/Teemo into ANY proper bot lane would get smashed. 2) Imagine thinking I don't read game updates etc. MAJOR KEK 3) I can go murder someone, does that mean I should? It is a game, yes, but it's also a COMPETITIVE game. People say have fun, sure, I will, when I win. Losing is not fun. And anyone who has fun while losing should NOT play competitive games. 4) I've been playing since 2009. 5) New people don't play league. Or VERY few at least. Riot do NOT care about ~99% of the player base. They only care about the ~1% who play professionally/stream to a high audience. The game stays alive because it's owned by a MASSIVE Chinese company and they make most of their money through sponsors.
: no offense but that's an old stereotype about autofill. I haven't been autofilled supp in months. Always autofilling adc when i pick mid and jgl
> [{quoted}](name=Ozzie Storm,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Wy9mQhus,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-06T20:22:03.506+0000) > > no offense but that's an old stereotype about autofill. I haven't been autofilled supp in months. Always autofilling adc when i pick mid and jgl I've autofilled every game on the account I'm playing on and I've had support 99% of the time.
Morrhen (EUW)
: First of all, Joke's on you. AD LeBlanc has been a viable champion before it got nerfed. Nami jungle sounds dumb. However, there have been instances of ADC Nami doing well. Could mildly work out if your team is strong enough to play on their own for a while. Kinda like AD tresh. Where you're useless until you get couple of items to make your build work. Vlad as support seems pointless. But hey, Vlad has such sustain and damage that it may work. Even though you have no utility or CC. Unless you take Glacial augment. Still wouldn't recommend it. AP Kled sounds really dumb. Not gonna lie there. In the end, if you're doing well with a build you think is good, then go for it. If you're just making a clearly troll pick and feeding like hell, you should very likely avoid it. What's the point of your thread here? You know people won't stop experimenting with builds or alternatively straight up trolling and getting themselves killed. I don't have to try again, because there's no point in writing these threads. You're not the only one who complains, instead of sucking it up and moving on. Thankfully, you're not in involved in Riot balance team/Support team, otherwise game would be a mess, where people can't play freely. Doesn't help that you're replying arrogantly to every single post here, thinking YOU are always right. Even though moderator himself has given clear response to you. To have balls to reply ''incorrect'' to a moderator, thinking you're some kind of a bigshot here. Try again, once you actually work at Riot games. Then... your opinion may be valid on what champion is what. Oh, Vayne/Quinn is an ADC? Why then people take her to toplane? Oh, Vel'Koz /Brand are mages? HOW DARE those people take them as supports and actually win? Damn! Those statistics must be wrong! Point being: If you're good with something and can make it work, go for it. If you're picking intentionally bad combination, losing all the time and intentionally feeding, maybe support staff shoul'd look into those. If you're trying out new builds, nobody ever has right to ban you. Fortunately, this decision is up to a company, instead of the community. Because people here pretend like they're above rest, constantly break rules and then whine, start flaming and wishing death to people, getting banned and then returning with their low level accounts, because hell, who cares. You get so many rewards from tutorials anyway. Plus adventage to crush new players in a blind pick until you're 30.
AD Leblanc has NEVER been a thing. Literally ever. Show me one case of it in pro play. Again, Nami ADC has NEVER been a thing. I want one case of pro play please. Vlad support; point in case. AP Kled; double point in case. Just coz you do well on a troll pick/build, doesn't mean it ISN'T troll. If am in a 40mph zone and doing 45mph, I'm still speeding. Doesn't matter if it's a little or a lot. Same applies to troll builds/picks. AH DAMN! GOTCHA! So because people do it, we should all accept it and it's okay. SWEET DOES THAT MEAN BECAUSE JACK THE RIPPER DID THOSE THINGS I CAN DO THEM TOO!? AND COZ HE DID IT PEOPLE HAVE TO ACCEPT IT WHEN I DO IT!? HOLY MY WHOLE LIFE HAS BEEN A LIE!! No, I'm not involved in Riot and I'd never work for such a TERRIBLE company. But I have worked for other game companies on balance teams, support teams and QA teams. Learn what arrogant means before using the word. I am right. The 'mod' is wrong and spreads misinformation which I have proved.
: Since NOTHING is trolling...
I make a new thread for every troll game I end up in. Just to highlight the issue. Riot seems to do nothing though. The lane, surprisingly, went okay early. I went and stole enemy buff early! And then at level 6 Teemo and I smashed our opps. But then Ashe and Naut got too stronk. Had we not had our mid lane Conq Cass (OPOPBTW) put her backpack on and hard carry, we'd have lost FOR SURE. The point is, just BECAUSE you can play it, doesn't mean you should. And it's STILL a troll pick EVEN if you do well/win. Dunno how the account has been banned, it's a fresh account. So, everyone I'm playing with should be smurfs. Coz let's face it, no one new has joined league for about 5 years.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: >Wrong. I am genuinely befuddled as to why you would suggest Google videos. Are you living in 2004 still? Jesus wept because most of them are youtube links >You ~~lose~~** waste your time** EVERYTIME you come at me. ftfy
> [{quoted}](name=Sinful Succubus,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=jlpoqAeL,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-06T19:17:49.166+0000) > > because most of them are youtube links > > ftfy So, why say Google videos instead of YouTube? Do you still have a VHS and cassette player? Do you still have a black and white TV? Do you still boil water for hot drinks in a pan over an open fire? Are you actually living in the 1800s? Fixed what for me? You've fixed nothing.
: >I have proof. Posted it. It got deleted. I got forum banned. Or did you fail to read that on the other thread? case in point. only ever with the excuses. nothing else >So, not only are you a forum troll, you're an in-game troll. Remind me to report you if we ever get teamed together. feel free! :)
> [{quoted}](name=Sinful Succubus,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=jlpoqAeL,comment-id=0001000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-06T19:14:49.490+0000) > > case in point. only ever with the excuses. nothing else > > feel free! :) No excuses just fact. As I have also stated in another thread - Give me a way to contact you outside of League and I'll send you the proof. No one have given me a valid way yet as they know they will be proved wrong. Don't worry. I will.
Morrhen (EUW)
: Game is about innovation. Trying new ways to play the game and adapt. Trying out new builds or team comps. In your ideal world, everything is the same. Everyone plays the same thing and there's nothing new to discover. You don't know what's good or not, unless you try it out. Maybe you fail... maybe you do surprisingly well. If the player chose to play jungle Vayne, genuinely tried to play properly, there's NOTHING you can do about it. That's honestly how it should be. Although I'd argue that these kinds of picks shoul'd be more reserved for normal/drafe rather than ranked. Unless you're god tier with them,
> [{quoted}](name=Morrhen,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=jlpoqAeL,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-12-06T17:08:43.757+0000) > > Game is about innovation. > Trying new ways to play the game and adapt. Trying out new builds or team comps. > > In your ideal world, everything is the same. Everyone plays the same thing and there's nothing new to discover. > > You don't know what's good or not, unless you try it out. Maybe you fail... maybe you do surprisingly well. If the player chose to play jungle Vayne, genuinely tried to play properly, there's NOTHING you can do about it. > > That's honestly how it should be. > > Although I'd argue that these kinds of picks shoul'd be more reserved for normal/drafe rather than ranked. Unless you're god tier with them, So, I can take Nami jungle and you're cool with that? Gotcha. I can play LeBlanc as an AD champion? I can play Vlad as a support? I can play full AP Kled? Sweet. Gotcha. None of those are troll picks according to you? Try again.
: > [{quoted}](name=FxxKYxxRxxT,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=jlpoqAeL,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-06T12:30:57.085+0000) > > For a start, why would ANYONE use Google videos? > > Also, he claimed he ALWAYS carried with Xayah jungle or Soraka mid/top with Ignite/Smite so I want HIM to show me HIS videos - or it didn't happen. > > You really gotta stop tryna come at me bro, you lost EVERYTIME. You talk like he is the only one to ever play Xayah jungle.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1m7j5PkT2U
> [{quoted}](name=Wandering Mist,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=jlpoqAeL,comment-id=00000000000000000001,timestamp=2019-12-06T14:46:53.660+0000) > > You talk like he is the only one to ever play Xayah jungle.... > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1m7j5PkT2U He claimed he makes it work. I want HIS proof. You want me to show you a stats of when Faker played Yi mid in a pro game and then claim EVERYONE has the ability to make it work? Nah, if he's gonna claim HE makes it work, I want HIS video of it happening. Simple.
: >Yep. Vayne jungle coz she saw some Youtuber player and assumed it was a free instawin. Did they play the game and actively try to win? Then it wasn't a troll pick. If they picked it and explicitly did so to troll (think disco nunu), THAT's a troll pick.
> [{quoted}](name=A Snarky Cyclone,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=jlpoqAeL,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-12-06T12:49:41.268+0000) > > Did they play the game and actively try to win? Then it wasn't a troll pick. > > If they picked it and explicitly did so to troll (think disco nunu), THAT's a troll pick. Incorrect. Vayne is an ADC. Playing her jungle is troll. That's LITERALLY how it works. Stop spreading misinformation.
: >For a start, why would ANYONE use Google videos? you asked for proof of xayah jungle working and when presented with proof, instead of admitting you were wrong, you go with "these aren't the droids you're looking for" {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}} >Also, he claimed he ALWAYS carried with Xayah jungle or Soraka mid/top with Ignite/Smite so I want HIM to show me HIS videos - or it didn't happen. what difference does it make? if someone else made it happen then it's resonable to assume that more people can make it happen too >You really gotta stop tryna come at me bro, you lost EVERYTIME. yeah... that's my fault. i keep forgetting how much you like backpedaling when confronted can't "win" against such a person
> [{quoted}](name=Sinful Succubus,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=jlpoqAeL,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-06T12:43:57.468+0000) > > you asked for proof of xayah jungle working and when presented with proof, instead of admitting you were wrong, you go with "these aren't the droids you're looking for" > > {{sticker:zombie-nunu-bummed}} > > what difference does it make? if someone else made it happen then it's resonable to assume that more people can make it happen too > > yeah... that's my fault. i keep forgetting how much you like backpedaling when confronted > > can't "win" against such a person Wrong. I am genuinely befuddled as to why you would suggest Google videos. Are you living in 2004 still? Jesus wept It makes a HUGE difference. He's claiming he makes it work. I want HIS proof. Just coz Faker can take Garen mid and crush with it, doesn't mean everyone can. I've not backpeddled once. Try again - or don't. You lose EVERYTIME you come at me.
: >And yet, as explained in a different thread, we know this isn't factually correct. We know that Riot punishes accounts for no reason. the only thing you said in that thread is that you have proof of riot being wrong but when asked to present said proof you come back with excuses. and you back those excuses up with... guess what? even more excuses. yeah... i'm not counting any of it untill you bring something non-excuse to the table >If you play a troll pick, you BETTER go 100/0 and hard carry the game with 1m damage done. Otherwise it's a confirmed troll pick. i main teemo support on both my main and this account (whenever i feel like playing on it). i've been doing it since season 6. not even a chat restriction. so no.
> [{quoted}](name=Sinful Succubus,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=jlpoqAeL,comment-id=00010001000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-06T12:38:54.506+0000) > > the only thing you said in that thread is that you have proof of riot being wrong but when asked to present said proof you come back with excuses. and you back those excuses up with... guess what? even more excuses. > > yeah... i'm not counting any of it untill you bring something non-excuse to the table > > i main teemo support on both my main and this account (whenever i feel like playing on it). i've been doing it since season 6. not even a chat restriction. > > so no. I have proof. Posted it. It got deleted. I got forum banned. Or did you fail to read that on the other thread? So, not only are you a forum troll, you're an in-game troll. Remind me to report you if we ever get teamed together.
: >Vids or it didn't happen. And I don't mean in a custom with 9 buddies who just let you get fed. I mean an actual PROPER game. go to google. click on the "videos" tab and type "xayah jungle". then press enter on your keyboard
> [{quoted}](name=Sinful Succubus,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=jlpoqAeL,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-06T12:26:26.639+0000) > > go to google. click on the "videos" tab and type "xayah jungle". then press enter on your keyboard For a start, why would ANYONE use Google videos? Also, he claimed he ALWAYS carried with Xayah jungle or Soraka mid/top with Ignite/Smite so I want HIM to show me HIS videos - or it didn't happen. You really gotta stop tryna come at me bro, you lost EVERYTIME.
: well if it's not against the rules, they can't get banned, no matter how much you want them to >I simply said I want these people perma'd because they NEVER carry. not being able to carry is not a sin
> [{quoted}](name=Sinful Succubus,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=jlpoqAeL,comment-id=000100010000,timestamp=2019-12-06T12:21:43.715+0000) > > well if it's not against the rules, they can't get banned, no matter how much you want them to > > not being able to carry is not a sin 'well if it's not against the rules, they can't get banned' And yet, as explained in a different thread, we know this isn't factually correct. We know that Riot punishes accounts for no reason. If you play a troll pick, you BETTER go 100/0 and hard carry the game with 1m damage done. Otherwise it's a confirmed troll pick.
: dont judge by it i play xayah jng time to time even in rankeds or soraka mid/top with smite eithe rppl say nothing or complain about it in champ select once ingame they are silent since i carry them
> [{quoted}](name=Vastayan Wings,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=jlpoqAeL,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-12-06T11:46:42.279+0000) > > dont judge by it > i play xayah jng time to time even in rankeds or soraka mid/top with smite > eithe rppl say nothing or complain about it in champ select > once ingame they are silent since i carry them Vids or it didn't happen. And I don't mean in a custom with 9 buddies who just let you get fed. I mean an actual PROPER game.
: riot doesn't enforce the meta playing something unorthodox and failing is not against the rules
> [{quoted}](name=Sinful Succubus,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=jlpoqAeL,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-06T11:46:59.935+0000) > > riot doesn't enforce the meta > > playing something unorthodox and failing is not against the rules I'd love for you to show me where in my post I said it was against the rules. I simply said I want these people perma'd because they NEVER carry. They ALWAYS go negative and they RUIN my experience with the game.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
shiworara (EUNE)
: That's so cool to hate premades like all ;)
> [{quoted}](name=shiworara,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=vRA9fiwU,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2019-12-05T10:08:25.559+0000) > > That's so cool to hate premades like all ;) I don't hate premades. It's just a fact that to ANNOUNCE you are premade is for one of the two reasons I specified.
: PSA: Premades
First game of the day. Load into lobby. 2 players spam - PREMADE BOT WITH X Proceed to instalock Ashe and Talon. They clearly didn't see this thread before loading into a lobby with me. I'll update their score in 15 mins. I forgot to update this... Lemme jump on OP.GG and get the 15 min stats... 12/11.
Shozis (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=FxxKYxxRxxT,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=vRA9fiwU,comment-id=000200000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-05T00:04:26.918+0000) > > 1. Give me a real e-mail I'll send the proofs. > 2. That's correct. > 3. I did contact support. I stated that in the related thread. > 4. It wasn't 'mystically' deleted. It was deleted by Hansiahisdjlkas (whatever his name is) because it proves that he, and other RWK's, spread misinformation and lies. > > Get clued up before coming at me. Here, you go: ezproofs777@gmail.com Freshly created. Also proof that it exists: https://imgur.com/8ee6Gbe I'm waiting
> [{quoted}](name=Shozis,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=vRA9fiwU,comment-id=00020000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000004,timestamp=2019-12-05T08:43:27.625+0000) > > Yeah, I realised it too late because I checked his last post with his obvious trolling only after I tried to rationalize with him and get his 'proof' that he knows he has, but doesn't show to anyone. But it's enough that he knows it himself. I do have proof. I posted it on the forum. It got deleted. I got banned. People have asked for it. I've told them to give me ways to contact them outside of the forums. Very few have. Those that have, I've sent the proof to.
Shozis (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=FxxKYxxRxxT,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=vRA9fiwU,comment-id=000200000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-05T00:04:26.918+0000) > > 1. Give me a real e-mail I'll send the proofs. > 2. That's correct. > 3. I did contact support. I stated that in the related thread. > 4. It wasn't 'mystically' deleted. It was deleted by Hansiahisdjlkas (whatever his name is) because it proves that he, and other RWK's, spread misinformation and lies. > > Get clued up before coming at me. Here, you go: ezproofs777@gmail.com Freshly created. Also proof that it exists: https://imgur.com/8ee6Gbe I'm waiting
> [{quoted}](name=Sinful Succubus,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=vRA9fiwU,comment-id=00020000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000003,timestamp=2019-12-05T08:05:29.870+0000) > > you need stop feeding the obvious troll You need to learn what a troll is.
Scoliidae (EUW)
: Considering what you post here on this account, you should have none at all.
> [{quoted}](name=Scoliidae,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=vRA9fiwU,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2019-12-05T06:45:58.256+0000) > > Considering what you post here on this account, you should have none at all. Funny guy is funny.
Shozis (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=FxxKYxxRxxT,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=vRA9fiwU,comment-id=000200000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-05T00:04:26.918+0000) > > 1. Give me a real e-mail I'll send the proofs. > 2. That's correct. > 3. I did contact support. I stated that in the related thread. > 4. It wasn't 'mystically' deleted. It was deleted by Hansiahisdjlkas (whatever his name is) because it proves that he, and other RWK's, spread misinformation and lies. > > Get clued up before coming at me. Here, you go: ezproofs777@gmail.com Freshly created. Also proof that it exists: https://imgur.com/8ee6Gbe I'm waiting
> [{quoted}](name=Shozis,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=vRA9fiwU,comment-id=0002000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-05T00:12:12.129+0000) > > Here, you go: ezproofs777@gmail.com > > Freshly created. Also proof that it exists: > > https://imgur.com/8ee6Gbe > > I'm waiting Great proof. Try again.
Shozis (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=FxxKYxxRxxT,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=vRA9fiwU,comment-id=0002000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-04T23:52:15.732+0000) > > It was a nice try at 'calling a bluff' but the e-mail returned. Try again. Yeah, and if I'll give you another it will 'return' again, even if I give you 10 e-mails registered at different e-mail services. Just like your other stories: - Banned even though not talking. - Didn't receive ban explanation/chat logs - Don't want to contact the support to ask the reason because they will just give fake chat logs. - Forum post with the 'proofs' mystically deleted.
> [{quoted}](name=Shozis,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=vRA9fiwU,comment-id=00020000000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-05T00:01:34.118+0000) > > Yeah, and if I'll give you another it will 'return' again, even if I give you 10 e-mails registered at different e-mail services. Just like your other stories: > - Banned even though not talking. > - Didn't receive ban explanation/chat logs > - Don't want to contact the support to ask the reason because they will just give fake chat logs. > - Forum post with the 'proofs' mystically deleted. 1. Give me a real e-mail I'll send the proofs. 2. That's correct. 3. I did contact support. I stated that in the related thread. 4. It wasn't 'mystically' deleted. It was deleted by Hansiahisdjlkas (whatever his name is) because it proves that he, and other RWK's, spread misinformation and lies. Get clued up before coming at me.
Scoliidae (EUW)
: Oh it's you again. Wonder what issue you have tomorrow. It's like a bad soap opera on the boards where a new problem comes up every day for you. Edit: Wait, didn't you just complain about being banned? How come you can play suddenly?
> [{quoted}](name=Scoliidae,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=vRA9fiwU,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2019-12-04T23:48:16.804+0000) > > Oh it's you again. > Wonder what issue you have tomorrow. It's like a bad soap opera on the boards where a new problem comes up every day for you. > > Edit: Wait, didn't you just complain about being banned? How come you can play suddenly? Imagine I have only have one account. LMFAO.
Shozis (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=FxxKYxxRxxT,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=vRA9fiwU,comment-id=00020000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-04T23:43:08.183+0000) > > And yet the e-mail returned to me. How convenient.
> [{quoted}](name=Shozis,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=vRA9fiwU,comment-id=000200000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-04T23:47:08.753+0000) > > How convenient. It was a nice try at 'calling a bluff' but the e-mail returned. Try again.
Shozis (EUNE)
: > [{quoted}](name=FxxKYxxRxxT,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=vRA9fiwU,comment-id=000200000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-04T23:31:50.584+0000) > > If you give me a way to contact you outside of the League forums then sure. I posted it on here and got forum banned and the post was deleted. Here's my dummy e-mail that I don't use: zexx7@inbox.lv . Send proof.
> [{quoted}](name=Shozis,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=vRA9fiwU,comment-id=0002000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-04T23:39:04.867+0000) > > Here's my dummy e-mail that I don't use: zexx7@inbox.lv . Send proof. And yet the e-mail returned to me.
: Can you show that proof?
> [{quoted}](name=Stahlvormund,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=vRA9fiwU,comment-id=00020000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-04T23:26:30.417+0000) > > Can you show that proof? If you give me a way to contact you outside of the League forums then sure. I posted it on here and got forum banned and the post was deleted.
: > It's all pretty simple really. I'm shocked you NEEDED me to explain it. I am shocked about this. > 2) It says to the rest of the team 'do as we say or we report you' - which everyone knows counts as 2 reports toward an arbitrary number of reports before your account is punished. That you believe this is true. It doesnt work like this.
> [{quoted}](name=Stahlvormund,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=vRA9fiwU,comment-id=000200000000,timestamp=2019-12-04T22:58:40.337+0000) > > I am shocked about this. > > That you believe this is true. It doesnt work like this. It is true. I have proved it to be true.
Fönikku (EUW)
: What does "announcing" being a premade with someone **HAS** to do with ganks???
> [{quoted}](name=Fönikku,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=vRA9fiwU,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-12-04T22:46:57.462+0000) > > What does "announcing" being a premade with someone **HAS** to do with ganks??? Announcing you're a premade is done for 2 reasons; 1) It's an attempt to secure bottom lane, which is the WORST place for premades to go. 2) It says to the rest of the team 'do as we say or we report you' - which everyone knows counts as 2 reports toward an arbitrary number of reports before your account is punished. What it has to do with ganks is, if you NEED to announce you are premade, you BETTER be damn well good enough to HARD CRUSH your lane (especially if you're bot lane) because you should have MUCH better communication than the other bot lane. So, because of that, and because you're trying to take the game hostage, I refuse to gank your lane. It's all pretty simple really. I'm shocked you NEEDED me to explain it.
: PSA: Premades
Loss in 29 mins. Premade bot lane of Cait and Yi went a combined 9/21. Please delete League.
: And what do you say to your 0/8/0 and 0/9/0 "achievements" in your games? https://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=FxxKYxxRxxT
> [{quoted}](name=Stahlvormund,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=vRA9fiwU,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-12-04T22:42:48.755+0000) > > And what do you say to your 0/8/0 and 0/9/0 "achievements" in your games? > > https://euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=FxxKYxxRxxT Every death was on a gank where the laner was sleeping. Try again please.
: PSA: Premades
15 mins in. Premade bot lane of Cait and Yi. Combined 5/9.
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=FxxKYxxRxxT,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=aT6Y3RGp,comment-id=00090000000100000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-04T14:14:43.436+0000) > > Takes longer than 1 minute to go through all the proof. As I said, give me a way to contact you outside of League. But you wont, because you know I have the proof and you don't want to be proved wrong. > > Case closed. You can leave this thread now. You don't need one minute to click on a pastebin link. But as you wish, keep being a crying lying poor soul. It's not you were not offered any opportunity.
> [{quoted}](name=LightOfTheSeven,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=aT6Y3RGp,comment-id=000900000001000000000000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-04T14:16:37.272+0000) > > You don't need one minute to click on a pastebin link. But as you wish, keep being a crying lying poor soul. It's not you were not offered any opportunity. You clearly don't want the proofs because you wont tell me a way to contact you outside of League. Remove yourself from this post. I will no longer be replying to you and I will report every post you make on this thread from here on out.
: > [{quoted}](name=FxxKYxxRxxT,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=aT6Y3RGp,comment-id=000900000001000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-04T14:07:59.401+0000) > > So you want me to post it on the forum. Gotcha. > > You know I have the proof. You know I posted the proof. You know the proof got deleted. You know I got forum banned for posting the proof on the forum. You insist you want to see the proof and when I tell you to give me a way to contact you OUTSIDE the realm of League you say 'post it on the forum'. > > That, ladies and gentlemen, is an open and shut case. Give me one minute and then delete your comment. As simple as that. But we all know you don't have proof, so as you said, case closed.
> [{quoted}](name=LightOfTheSeven,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=aT6Y3RGp,comment-id=0009000000010000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-04T14:10:35.993+0000) > > Give me one minute and then delete your comment. As simple as that. But we all know you don't have proof, so as you said, case closed. Takes longer than 1 minute to go through all the proof. As I said, give me a way to contact you outside of League. But you wont, because you know I have the proof and you don't want to be proved wrong. Case closed. You can leave this thread now.
: > [{quoted}](name=FxxKYxxRxxT,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=aT6Y3RGp,comment-id=0009000000010000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-04T14:03:39.196+0000) > > Okay, you want the proof that desperately, give me a way to contact you outside the realm of league and I'll send it over. Drop it on pastebin and get the link here. I'll catch it.
> [{quoted}](name=LightOfTheSeven,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=aT6Y3RGp,comment-id=00090000000100000000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-04T14:05:49.827+0000) > > Drop it on pastebin and get the link here. I'll catch it. So you want me to post it on the forum. Gotcha. You know I have the proof. You know I posted the proof. You know the proof got deleted. You know I got forum banned for posting the proof on the forum. You insist you want to see the proof and when I tell you to give me a way to contact you OUTSIDE the realm of League you say 'post it on the forum'. That, ladies and gentlemen, is an open and shut case.
: > [{quoted}](name=FxxKYxxRxxT,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=aT6Y3RGp,comment-id=00090000000100000000,timestamp=2019-12-04T13:53:59.881+0000) > > You were too slow to see the proof I posted. That's on you, not on me. Yeah, not working like that. Try again.
> [{quoted}](name=LightOfTheSeven,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=aT6Y3RGp,comment-id=000900000001000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-04T13:54:52.600+0000) > > Yeah, not working like that. Try again. Okay, you want the proof that desperately, give me a way to contact you outside the realm of league and I'll send it over.
: Based off your boards history, none of what you posted was proof, nor was it what you were banned for. But hey, it's not like I can check these things, right? >States he doesn't care which proves he does care. I don't, which is pretty much why I'll stop after this one, I just wanted to see how you responded to that one for kicks really. It's also why I didn't ask for proof, but just honed in on that point :).
> [{quoted}](name=A Snarky Cyclone,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=aT6Y3RGp,comment-id=00090000000000000000,timestamp=2019-12-04T13:56:40.385+0000) > > Based off your boards history, none of what you posted was proof, nor was it what you were banned for. But hey, it's not like I can check these things, right? > > I don't, which is pretty much why I'll stop after this one, I just wanted to see how you responded to that one for kicks really. It's also why I didn't ask for proof, but just honed in on that point :). Go ahead and check then, and you'll see I posted proof. If you claim I didn't you're a barefaced liar. Simple really. Who would know if I posted proof, me, the person whom posted it and got banned for doing so, or you, a sheep and a RWK? I know who I'd believe if I was the outsider. You do care though. When someone states they don't care, the only person they are trying to convince is themselves because subconsciously they do care, it's very basic psychology. 'I wanted to see how you would respond for "kicks"'. In other words, you were attempting to get me to do something which would allow you to forum ban me because you're a power hungry sheep. Gotcha.
: > [{quoted}](name=FxxKYxxRxxT,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=aT6Y3RGp,comment-id=000900000001,timestamp=2019-12-04T13:37:50.772+0000) > > Yes I do. I posted it on here and it was deleted and I was forum banned. That's about the 1000th time I've told you that now and you still fail to understand. It's about the 1000th time We've told you we don't trust you and you still fail to understand.
> [{quoted}](name=LightOfTheSeven,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=aT6Y3RGp,comment-id=0009000000010000,timestamp=2019-12-04T13:50:55.834+0000) > > It's about the 1000th time We've told you we don't trust you and you still fail to understand. You were too slow to see the proof I posted. That's on you, not on me.
Show more

FxxKYxxRxxT

Level 21 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion