: League client isn't starting
Doing what this post said fixed it: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/bug-report/8TIfXKi9-client-not-opening-821-patch
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
: > [{quoted}](name=Witsyy,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=06kLKLsn,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2015-11-19T14:09:08.652+0000) > > Basically you start off by doing 3 camps on 1 side and then you back. Now you buy the 2 jungle items and some pots, and do the other buff left. After that you go to rift herald which you can do by yourself, make sure to put wards so you know the enemy jungler cant ruin your party. If the enemy jungler is near or if scuttle is taken its not a huge deal just take it later. You just wanna farm mostly unless lanes are pushed hard. Your ganks are pretty mediocre since you dont really have strong cc or a gap closer, you do have a slow and movement speed though. In teamfights its simple, if a damage dealer is dying ult them, it's best to not waste ult on yourself since you dont really deal that much damage. I'm not sure what the most optimal build is but right now im going cinderhulk>deadmans plate>trinity, and boots are dependent on the situation. seems like a good idea to put pressure on the other jungler IMO u can't gank very well but I think u should be quite good at doing that also: rune/masteries? what to max first?
> [{quoted}](name=EmileDragoBanned,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=06kLKLsn,comment-id=000600000001,timestamp=2015-11-19T14:33:25.581+0000) > > seems like a good idea to put pressure on the other jungler IMO > u can't gank very well but I think u should be quite good at doing that > > also: rune/masteries? > what to max first? Masteries: https://gyazo.com/85bdbd0467d1344507d087bab83722b0 Runes: https://gyazo.com/af4e8cec6759321f6e8ff97ad4dd9b0f I max Q>W>E
Eveninn (EUW)
: Hmmm... would it be worth to give Rift Herold to your mid/top, and lurk around their lane, ready to countergank if the enemy tries something funny? I can imagen some tower pressure like this granting a quite good advantage pretty soon. (gives your lane-matchup works with this) And we all know how well taking mid turret opens up the map. ;)
> [{quoted}](name=GPet,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=06kLKLsn,comment-id=000600000000,timestamp=2015-11-19T14:14:00.544+0000) > > Hmmm... would it be worth to give Rift Herold to your mid/top, and lurk around their lane, ready to countergank if the enemy tries something funny? > > I can imagen some tower pressure like this granting a quite good advantage pretty soon. (gives your lane-matchup works with this) > And we all know how well taking mid turret opens up the map. ;) Rift Herald is definitely more useful for laners than for a jungler, but to a jungler it still gives XP and gold and a very useful recall. Doing herald is quite an investment since you need to back immediately after and giving it away like that will in my opinion harm you very much.
: Care to elaborate some valid strategies for him? Sounds worth a shot.
> [{quoted}](name=EmileDragoBanned,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=06kLKLsn,comment-id=0006,timestamp=2015-11-19T13:10:21.935+0000) > > Care to elaborate some valid strategies for him? Sounds worth a shot. Basically you start off by doing 3 camps on 1 side and then you back. Now you buy the 2 jungle items and some pots, and do the other buff left. After that you go to rift herald which you can do by yourself, make sure to put wards so you know the enemy jungler cant ruin your party. If the enemy jungler is near or if scuttle is taken its not a huge deal just take it later. You just wanna farm mostly unless lanes are pushed hard. Your ganks are pretty mediocre since you dont really have strong cc or a gap closer, you do have a slow and movement speed though. In teamfights its simple, if a damage dealer is dying ult them, it's best to not waste ult on yourself since you dont really deal that much damage. I'm not sure what the most optimal build is but right now im going cinderhulk>deadmans plate>trinity, and boots are dependent on the situation.
Rioter Comments
: How well did you do in season 5? (Legit players only, no boosters or smurfs)
  Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments

GREW1TSY1000HPv2

Level 267 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion