Shadon (EUNE)
: Toxic players in TFT
Wait... TFT has a chat?
: RIOT! WHEN WILL YOU FINALLY FIX THESE BUGS? WARDS ARE COMPLETELY USELESS SOMETIMES, IF THIS HAPPENS
Is that even Aery? The color looks more like it's Sona's basic attack enchantment from the Q.
SmB Koji (EUW)
: Assassins are broken and are a design failure.
Assassins, besides maybe Talon right now, are not the problem. It is everything else. Their job is to quickly eliminate a target, but with all the shileds and heals their damage has been sot up so high to compensate that it is ridiculous. Not to mention that their job has been made much easier with the amount of cc a team can easily stack these days. On the other hand, that also makes their job much more diffecult if the enemy team has CC... So you pick Sejuani because she has more cc than a Leona, Morgana botlane with Gragas jungle combined and also more damage output. Also! You can just pick something that cannot be oneshot. Bruisers and Vlad work on mid and marksmen are overrated on bot anyway. These days Yasuo and Garen seem to work better down there thanks to Seju an Yuumi. And once again... Vladimir... Or Karthus who does not care if he gets one-shot in late.
: what happened to nexus blitz?
to me it was just too gimmicki. I was expecting something like Blitzchess, which is just chess with a time mechanic that forces the game to be shorter. Instead it was "Mario Party: The MOBA"
Hansiman (EUW)
: It's being enabled in short burts with a 30min throttled queue. Once they're satisfied with the results, it'll be enabled permanently again.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=lAwNBA9M,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2019-06-27T20:24:30.090+0000) > > It's being enabled in short burts with a 30min throttled queue. Once they're satisfied with the results, it'll be enabled permanently again. According to my client it is unavailable... And until 3 minutes ago the icon was not even there...
Rioter Comments
: And hence what is ur point???? That’s basically what Irelia was known for ‘ in your face’ champ who basically was able to jump through frontlines. Idk what your complaining about there are numerous champs like her right now, that’s probably nothing new but riot’s failed reworks for the past few years are nothing surprising to me especially with Irelia. They were supposed to rework her keeping her old self intact not rework her in a ‘new champ’. Honestly they could have released the new Irelia as a new champ with a new name and I would have been happy. You probably didn’t know how to counter the old Irelia or were just bad against her.
> [{quoted}](name=Ilovecheesecake,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=qcH7E2FK,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-04-16T20:08:57.642+0000) > > And hence what is ur point???? That’s basically what Irelia was known for ‘ in your face’ champ who basically was able to jump through frontlines. Idk what your complaining about there are numerous champs like her right now, that’s probably nothing new but riot’s failed reworks for the past few years are nothing surprising to me especially with Irelia. They were supposed to rework her keeping her old self intact not rework her in a ‘new champ’. Honestly they could have released the new Irelia as a new champ with a new name and I would have been happy. You probably didn’t know how to counter the old Irelia or were just bad against her. Old irealia was one of the most easiest champion to shut down early. She was very item dependend and needed to be close to something to use her single target stun, what made her volnerable to ganks. Old Irealia was also very simple to manage for a range champed, since her only way to engage was either with flash Q or through a minions she could kill with her Q, so very predictable and avoidable until she oneshots minions with trinity and a certain amount of AD. In teamfights, she has to engage my going toe to toe what means that putting your cc on her target the moment she uses her Q will interrupt her assassination, even if her old passive allouwed her to get out of cc quicker. Anf before steraks that will most likely also mean her instant death. Not to mention, that I was talking about Akali to begin with
Eambo (EUW)
: There is a big difference between "more leniency" and "absolute certainty". I would caution against reading these notes as "You can continue to have issues, you won't be impacted by LeaverBuster". It is still impossible to determine the difference between "My power went out", "I pulled the cable out of my router", "I pressed the power button on my PC" and "My ISP just went full outage". Ping is a measurement of latency, and latency rarely causes you to get LeaverBustered. More often than not LeaverBuster is due to a total outage for a period of time - something we can't detect because if we could...you wouldn't be at an outage. The regional variance tweaks are unlikely to impact EU - this would be more for places like Latin America where as a shard, there's known issues with networks. We currently do not track you by country and say "UK lags less, so they get harsher penalties compared to Greece". That level of granularity is not only something we don't track, it has questionable benefits as all these players are playing together - giving people in Greece more leniency than those in the UK while both playing on EUNE still results in quite a degraded experience for all the other players. The same arguments still hold up - you don't "accidentally" rage or flame. You don't tell someone to end their life "by accident". You do, however, disconnect from games by accident or by factors outside your control. It's still much easier to find someone saying racist phrases than knowing with absolute certainty someone disconnected on purpose (outside of what you mentioned, someone literally hits the quit button)
> [{quoted}](name=Eambo,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=XQEg02tl,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-20T18:35:13.594+0000) > > There is a big difference between "more leniency" and "absolute certainty". > > I would caution against reading these notes as "You can continue to have issues, you won't be impacted by LeaverBuster". It is still impossible to determine the difference between "My power went out", "I pulled the cable out of my router", "I pressed the power button on my PC" and "My ISP just went full outage". > > Ping is a measurement of latency, and latency rarely causes you to get LeaverBustered. More often than not LeaverBuster is due to a total outage for a period of time - something we can't detect because if we could...you wouldn't be at an outage. > > The regional variance tweaks are unlikely to impact EU - this would be more for places like Latin America where as a shard, there's known issues with networks. We currently do not track you by country and say "UK lags less, so they get harsher penalties compared to Greece". That level of granularity is not only something we don't track, it has questionable benefits as all these players are playing together - giving people in Greece more leniency than those in the UK while both playing on EUNE still results in quite a degraded experience for all the other players. > > The same arguments still hold up - you don't "accidentally" rage or flame. You don't tell someone to end their life "by accident". > > You do, however, disconnect from games by accident or by factors outside your control. It's still much easier to find someone saying racist phrases than knowing with absolute certainty someone disconnected on purpose (outside of what you mentioned, someone literally hits the quit button) Actually... What about Computer-crashes? I am curretnly assuming that including anything into the game files that would allow you to track that stuff would be illegal.
: I got insta baned coz i got 4 reports from my team coz they didnt like that i pick shaco support.
: > does this champ have any weakness??? No, not at all. * No ult * No dash/blink * No AOE spells * Slow multi-target camp clear (compared to Seju / Rammus / Amumu / Graves / Kayn / etc.) * AP scaling shield on an AD champ * Lowest range in-game * Highly kiteable * Expensive build * Shit mid-game ganks * Worthless teamfights * No tank scaling ( no hp% damage spells/ autos, like many tanks have ) - even if you build tank, you won't be as tanky as a true tank, and deal 20% of the tank's overall damage. Early game : Ward the jungle entrances, go for vertical pathing if he decides to counterjungle - problem solved, Udyr countered. 90% of the junglers have a better lvl 3 gank than him, due to gap closers, better CC abilities. He needs to flash on the lvl 3 gank, if your laner isn't completely braindead. - Udyr countered. Dueling : Either play ranged champs and learn how to kite. - redbuff kindred / graves shits on him - Udyr countered. Or play something that out-duels him. Rammus, Jax, Xin. - Udyr countered. Drake - ward it, collapse him if he attempts an early solo. He can do it, he can't do it and leave full HP. Lane priority is key here. Midgame : Ward, don't give him kills - his build is expensive, he can't do jackshit only with jungle farming. Lategame : His teamfights are non existent. He is useless. Time his flash, if it's down, he can't do shit. Catch him - kill him - end the game. ##Udyr countered. I would give you detailed match-ups and custom scenarios, but you wouldn't comprehend it anyway, and my time would be wasted, which already is, since I made the mistake of commenting on your thread. I suggest you improve, instead of crying on the boards about certain champs, that haven't seen pro play in 6 years, due to being overall useless. Source : https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/264509145766428673/556388812985729034/Screenshot_2019-03-16_at_10.10.19.png PS : You have 0 mastery points on him, probably haven't played Udyr once in your life. You are under no circumstances qualified to call him busted, you just aren't.
> [{quoted}](name=The Lane Police,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=0PTXYLXl,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-03-16T08:03:29.365+0000) > > No, not at all. > > * No ult > * No dash/blink > * No AOE spells > * Slow multi-target camp clear (compared to Seju / Rammus / Amumu / Graves / Kayn / etc.) > * AP scaling shield on an AD champ > * Lowest range in-game > * Highly kiteable > * Expensive build > * Shit mid-game ganks > * Worthless teamfights > * No tank scaling ( no hp% damage spells/ autos, like many tanks have ) - even if you build tank, you won't be as tanky as a true tank, and deal 20% of the tank's overall damage. > > > > > Early game : > Ward the jungle entrances, go for vertical pathing if he decides to counterjungle - problem solved, Udyr countered. > 90% of the junglers have a better lvl 3 gank than him, due to gap closers, better CC abilities. He needs to flash on the lvl 3 gank, if your laner isn't completely braindead. - Udyr countered. > > Dueling : > Either play ranged champs and learn how to kite. - redbuff kindred / graves shits on him - Udyr countered. > Or play something that out-duels him. Rammus, Jax, Xin. - Udyr countered. > > Drake - ward it, collapse him if he attempts an early solo. He can do it, he can't do it and leave full HP. Lane priority is key here. > > Midgame : Ward, don't give him kills - his build is expensive, he can't do jackshit only with jungle farming. > > Lategame : His teamfights are non existent. He is useless. Time his flash, if it's down, he can't do shit. Catch him - kill him - end the game. > > ##Udyr countered. > > I would give you detailed match-ups and custom scenarios, but you wouldn't comprehend it anyway, and my time would be wasted, which already is, since I made the mistake of commenting on your thread. > > I suggest you improve, instead of crying on the boards about certain champs, that haven't seen pro play in 6 years, due to being overall useless. > > Source : https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/264509145766428673/556388812985729034/Screenshot_2019-03-16_at_10.10.19.png > > PS : You have 0 mastery points on him, probably haven't played Udyr once in your life. You are under no circumstances qualified to call him busted, you just aren't. No ult is not an argument, since that would imply that Elise, Jayce and Nidalle are all weaker than other champions, because they swithc modes instead of having an Ashe Arrow. Though I do agree that I dsilike this design choice as well on Udyr. Dashing and blinks are not necessary if you ahve enough movementspeed. That concept is not only proven by Udyr, but also by likes of Garen and Rammus. In fact. having an constant Ms off around 550 makes it far easier to get out of bas situations and works better when pursuing an enemy than one a dash every 8 seconds. Technicly Udyr has AOE with his ult and its base damage is high enough to clear camps quickly. Though after the nerfs to runic echoes, the full AD variant is more popular again, so no one scales the phoenix form. However, with the Q bonus damage and attack speed, he still clears these camps better than the likes of Shaco and Rengar and if you decide to go tiamat the camps basicly disappear the moment you attack them. The range of a champs basic attacks only matter in lane, where a high difference in range can lead to poke, but that goes for every range v meelee matchup. And on't forget that if he goes Bear form, his stunning baisc attack is increased by 50 in range. How kiteable a champ with over 500ms is, is argueable. Kiteable, yes. Highly? Meh. His midgame ganks are not shit. The fact that Udyr does not rely on gapcloser or skillshots, means that if you can avoide the enemy skillshots (which is made possible thanks to high movement speed) you will be able to land your stun or at the very least force out something from the enemy like a summoner or their mobility spell IF they have one. More importantly Udyr is a notorious counter-jungler that is very hard to deal with, since he can 1v1 most champions by procing PTA in one second and having high Base AD (66 lvl 1 up to 151 lvl 18) which works perfetly with the high AS he gets from his Q (+his high base AS and growth), which also has a neat bonus damage to it. And with his low CDs you are getting restunned the moment the CD on you runs out, he will shield damage and hieal of the passive the turtle form has and you might get a double proc of his tiger as well. Your ganks are better than the enemies if they never reach midgame. Tryndamere has also no tank scaling and similar to Udyr, he is not a tank. Jax and Irelia also have no tank scaling. So, I do not see how this is a direct weakness. And stat wise, he gets more base health and Armor than Garen later in the game. And Garen's only tank scaling is some temporary flat bonuses to his resistences. he also has more health than Maokai even if a little less armor.But Maoka does have %-health damage, that's true, but Kindred,Varus and Vayne all have %-health damage but are no tanks. Volibear has %-health damage, but so do Riven, Shyvanna and Nidalee, so it is not even really a tank thing.
: Nerf kayle p
Kayle does not win any match up at all. Darius hooks her? She looses. Yoricks hit his W, she's dead. Irealia, Fiora, Irelia? Just dahs into her. Her early damage is close to non existence, her slow is a skillshot with charging animation and her heal is not that big either. Just attack her. Until level 11 she can not fight back on her own and even with the range, if she gets closed in on, she still suffers the same fate as before.
Rioter Comments
Cryptidian (EUNE)
: Kayle already has a weak early game and now they plan on nerfing her base stats?
Kayle has an early game? I thought the champs passive was to spawn at minute 15 with level 11
Kaimeraz (EUW)
: How can you be blown up in 2 seconds while at the same time being able to withstand dmg for quite some time?
> [{quoted}](name=Kaimeraz,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=uliBqZ1d,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-03-12T19:53:06.117+0000) > > How can you be blown up in 2 seconds while at the same time being able to withstand dmg for quite some time? Nothing in the game can withstand damage for quite some time
duelıst (EUNE)
: Fiora Very weak champion Fix her
If you launge at him he will be unable to blind you before hitting the mark, you might even get two hits off, because his Q has not only a semi-long animation, but also a surpsing long travel time. That is also why Nasus does not counter teemo. If Nasus uses hit W, once Teemo is in range to blind, the blind takes too long to prevent the Nasus Q from hitting. For Garen the time window is larger with the Q, but still possible to mess up if you are not that good. So basicly. Engage onto the mark, wait for him to Q (has an obvious animation and sound) block it with Parry and run him down, because your movementspeed buff is better than his and you heal too much for him. Of course be wary of minion damage and ignite if he has it.
Potatoe (EUNE)
: This dude locks in Neeko Top lane against a Renekton and says in game "
80% winrate = 20% loose rate. So, yeah... A loose. Happens. A friend of mine encountered a Shyvanna top that had a 80% winrate in 5 games. The one that player lost was with a score of 1/6/2 against a Garen and while one of the won games states a score of 13/10/13 and OP.GG awarded the player "MVP" looking a little into the timeline of the game will tell you that this Shyvanna went 0/6 by minute 14 before finally getting a kill onto the enemy jungler at minute 15. Then in minute 31 the Shyvanna was 9/9. What I am telling you, is that a high winrate might seem to indicate something, but you never know how the winarate came to be.
: can they make rune pages cheaper?
I am only using one page overall. Changing them really does not take long.
: nerf akali for fu*king real im done
You legit died 2 times diving her! Most likely used your e to jump onto her and she used her shroud, so your combo did not work. These red dots turrets shoot at you deal damage. Udyr died in their junlge entrance, so I highly doubt he was full life. Not to mention you died around one minute after Udyr, so she did not one shot Yyou AND your jungler.
Kaimeraz (EUW)
: Just another illustration of the highly intelligent people working for Riot, saying it in a online stream where it reaches thousands of people is nothing, as long as it's not typed.., the irony.
> [{quoted}](name=Kaimeraz,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=qrbiiGvU,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-03-10T15:21:20.896+0000) > > Just another illustration of the highly intelligent people working for Riot, saying it in a online stream where it reaches thousands of people is nothing, as long as it's not typed.., the irony. It is the streaming platforms responsabality to monitor and punish the behavoir of the streamers they allow to use it
: https://gyazo.com/2fd6b27571100ab3283d6cb1f28389e0 That's like an extra autoattack for Vayne early game, just for doing what she does anyway. Combine that with a poke support and her tumbe+w+PTA can deal 1/3 of a person's health, before level 6. And it's not a specific case, either. She always spams tumble, she always stacks PTA and silver bolts. She's bound to stack those three together. She's become as cheesy as Draven with none of the tradeoffs. It's disgusting.
> [{quoted}](name=PhD in Nasus,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=GLqOK2bJ,comment-id=0006000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-09T12:30:31.009+0000) > > https://gyazo.com/2fd6b27571100ab3283d6cb1f28389e0 > > That's like an extra autoattack for Vayne early game, just for doing what she does anyway. Combine that with a poke support and her tumbe+w+PTA can deal 1/3 of a person's health, before level 6. And it's not a specific case, either. She always spams tumble, she always stacks PTA and silver bolts. She's bound to stack those three together. She's become as cheesy as Draven with none of the tradeoffs. It's disgusting. oh, you were reffering to the damage overall. I thought you were only going on about her w. Yeah, the tumble together with PTA can be nasty.
: With PTA and Silver Bolts Vayne deals too much damage early in botlame, and in top she is far too safe. Sylas can jump on you with 20% hp and come out with over 50, while you fall from 80% to 30%, every time you see sylas, efffectively speaking, he has no less than 500 HP, not fun when you did your job, dodged his Q poke and poked him to neardeath. Teemo will be reworked soon, and he can't towerdive' thus not really preventing you from existing. Yasuo is notorious for feeding in lane, a smart yasuo will only stand back and farm with their Q and only punish mistakes. Bramble vest ruins his passive. If you don't build it, you have ranged attacks. Heimer's spells give you time to react, he is always pushing and his turrets either die in 1 hit if you are melee, or have less than the standaed 550 range. He is a test for stupidity, like Singed. Before his passive rework, ofcourse.
> [{quoted}](name=PhD in Nasus,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=GLqOK2bJ,comment-id=00060000,timestamp=2019-03-09T06:56:00.958+0000) > > With PTA and Silver Bolts Vayne deals too much damage early in botlame, and in top she is far too safe. > > Sylas can jump on you with 20% hp and come out with over 50, while you fall from 80% to 30%, every time you see sylas, efffectively speaking, he has no less than 500 HP, not fun when you did your job, dodged his Q poke and poked him to neardeath. > > Teemo will be reworked soon, and he can't towerdive' thus not really preventing you from existing. > > Yasuo is notorious for feeding in lane, a smart yasuo will only stand back and farm with their Q and only punish mistakes. Bramble vest ruins his passive. If you don't build it, you have ranged attacks. > > Heimer's spells give you time to react, he is always pushing and his turrets either die in 1 hit if you are melee, or have less than the standaed 550 range. He is a test for stupidity, like Singed. Before his passive rework, ofcourse. Does PTA even increase true damage? Because I don't think it does.
radetari (EUNE)
: The reason why LoL messes up your mentallity
Mimimimi breaking the rules should not ge me punished.
Älücard (EUW)
: New Kayle is awesome
Kayle has brought something new to the game like Akali did. Akali brought her super invisability and Kayle forces us to create a term for her early game, because saying "Her early game is bad" is an understatement.
: Kayle players, what is your opinion on her kit?
I have played against her on different accounts and I am not sure, how she is even supposed to get through laning phase. She basicly has to except that she will loose like 40% of hr farm (at least) as a trade to not get murdered in lane. Her ranges abilities have no damage, so she cannot poke to prevent immidiate all-ins once she is in range. Range champion can obviously deny her from farming almost entirely, pre 6, diving her as, say, an Irealia is invcedibly easy and her ult works more of a tool to prevent that from happening until the teamfights start. But then she also has a weird delay on her invulnarablitiy. I guess you could camp her as jungler to help her htrough lane, using her as bait, but that could lead to massive disadvantages for the other lanes and drakes.
: List of champions who are C A N C E R to lane against
I find Shaco and Sylas-jungle very easy to deal with as laner. Shaco's early is weak because of his semi-decent clearingspeed, high cds and very short invisability. He is not gonna make it behind you if you are not ar the at the very side of the lane. His boxes have such a long delay, that they will actually fear you, before you are past them, bot to mention that his early damage is really not that much. Just look at his numbers. Then there is also the issue with his build. He needs Tiamat to clear effectivly and then get duskblade to actually deal damage and boots so he actually reaches you in time. This is like what? 4525 gold? The only way he gets this, if laners screw up. No wards, staying in midlaner with 20% health, pushing without any awareness and ingoring pings (these are the same kinda people that die to the ganks of roaming Soraka's) For Syals... He has to dash before using his chains so his gank is really telegraphed and like this, his only cc easy to avoid. And that's it for Sylas jungle really... The ability to heal is not really what makes dangerous jungler.
Astagos (EUW)
: Probably because the way its spammed, League chat should be used to coordinate the game and help team-mates, if weebo kids want to spam crap, go to Youtube and Forums for that
> [{quoted}](name=Astagos,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=hAzAJ6Or,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2019-03-08T03:52:29.748+0000) > > Probably because the way its spammed, League chat should be used to coordinate the game and help team-mates, if weebo kids want to spam crap, go to Youtube and Forums for that Yes... Because people spam names in chat... That is definatly a thing that happened. Like that one game, in which someone spammed "Batman", that never happened.
SvSvS (EUW)
: So sad rework...
So... She can now be distinguished from Zyra?
: It's true that she is a free kill in early game. But most likely she won't be pushing. Every game I have been in so far, kayle camped annd she only came out when the jungler came.
> [{quoted}](name=TheRealMrHobo,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=AllOcRVp,comment-id=00020000,timestamp=2019-03-08T09:25:51.862+0000) > > It's true that she is a free kill in early game. But most likely she won't be pushing. Every game I have been in so far, kayle camped annd she only came out when the jungler came. You to gank her early until your laner can easily diver her. Jayce, Irealia, Yorick and Nasus, for example, can do this on top and any assassin on mid. Of course your botlane should not loose hard in the mean time,so she can potetnially win of getting camped early, but then again, that goes for any champ
Hansiman (EUW)
: Kayle is supposed to have a weak laning phase. You stall for the lategame, until she becomes permanently exalted. She's designed to be a lategame hypercarry, which comes at the cost of having a bad laning phase.
> [{quoted}](name=Hansiman,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=d7hPOGZd,comment-id=0007000000000000,timestamp=2019-03-07T00:48:11.289+0000) > > Kayle is supposed to have a weak laning phase. You stall for the lategame, until she becomes permanently exalted. She's designed to be a lategame hypercarry, which comes at the cost of having a bad laning phase. There is a weak laningphase... And then there is Kayle. She has no tools to farm under turret or fight against a dive and she WILL end up getting pushed in, if the enemy is not freezing, what also keeps oyu from farming because you die if they engage
Daishar (EUW)
: Man, I saw your posts several times and I have to admit your persistence. I like to level up my champions and when I was leveling Shen I only played support. As you said playing him top is hard and you feel a bit useless most of the time. Good luck with everything!
> [{quoted}](name=Daishar,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=VopOiEW8,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-03-07T02:25:49.694+0000) > > Man, I saw your posts several times and I have to admit your persistence. > I like to level up my champions and when I was leveling Shen I only played support. As you said playing him top is hard and you feel a bit useless most of the time. > Good luck with everything! You don't feel useless, you are useless. Thati s what the champ is on top
Rioter Comments
: Why i must be banned cause of not true leaving game, but cause of Technical problems?
Do you expect the system to track the reason for disconnecting? Because that is impossible from a legal view alone, as riot would need to have a system check your entire computer system during games, so it can track the ONE issue that caused your disconnect. From a technical view, this system alone could overload your CPU and cause the disconnect in the first place. And even with that, they would not be able to distinguish a blackout from you shtting down the computer.
: If you say 'you fed' is that flaming?
"you fed" is a statement that can be true or falls. It is not an assumtion, neother an insult. And since the system cannot search for any context, it should not be flagged as flaming.
: 5 reasons why you should quit playing league and start playing fortnite
Why to not play fortnite: 1. Hitting an enemy is programmed to be random, so first timers can potentially beat good players 2. The color pattern reminds me of childrens book. 3. RUnning around to farm materials is boring. 4. The "Look at me I am so cool" theme of this game is obnoxious 5. The name of the game is a lie, because it make you believe that your are building something like a "fort" to fight from. Instead you are just using the building-function as a combat tool or to create staircases.
Mártir (EUW)
: People abuse the "Int/Inting" concept
One of the reasons Riot has such a hard time designing a system that efficently detecs inting, is that they have to work undet the starting assumtpion that the report that activated the system is false. That is, because the playersbase throws reports around like shooting bullets in FPS-games. "0/2/1 Riven top? Must be inting!" "(14/2/7) AP Volibear? Inter!"
: Just remove chat
So... Because you cannot write in the chat without breaking the rules, while doing so... No one should be able to? It is not like using the chat, disables your pings nd you can just mute the entire chat if it annoys you. Just because you do not find informations about enemy summonder-times useful, dosen't mean they aren't. And do give me that "You can ping enemy summoners", because you are not gonna ping it in fight, or perfectly, so the ping can be around 30 seconds off. Notto mention that pings can turn the chat into a mess if too much is happening at the same time.
: 5 more days
No one actually plays ARURF- I didn't even realise it is still there
Cryptidian (EUNE)
: Her heal is pretty pathetic: 30/50/70/90/110 (+25% AP) and it costs you 80 Mana at rank 1. Sure if you're full AP, your heal is stronger, but even if you have 600 AP, that means the bonus is only +150, which puts it up to 260 altogether without any bonuses from items and runes. Just to compare, you look at Kayle's current heal: 60/105/150/195/240 (+45% AP) and it gives the champion a massive speed boost as well. And to see her PBE heal: 60/90/120/150/180 (+30% AP) to both you and the target ally champion + massive movement speed boost for 2 seconds that scales by an additional 10% for every 100 AP you have.
> [{quoted}](name=Cryptidian,realm=EUNE,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=R0U8Kh1h,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2019-02-28T18:37:19.198+0000) > > Her heal is pretty pathetic: 30/50/70/90/110 (+25% AP) and it costs you 80 Mana at rank 1. Sure if you're full AP, your heal is stronger, but even if you have 600 AP, that means the bonus is only +150, which puts it up to 260 altogether without any bonuses from items and runes. > > Just to compare, you look at Kayle's current heal: 60/105/150/195/240 (+45% AP) and it gives the champion a massive speed boost as well. > And to see her PBE heal: 60/90/120/150/180 (+30% AP) to both you and the target ally champion + massive movement speed boost for 2 seconds that scales by an additional 10% for every 100 AP you have. so all the more reason to build damage
Dùelist (EUW)
: Why riot Punishing over and over bruisers?
Talking about stuff like "Fighters" and "Wardens" is weird considering "Bruiser" is not even an official class.
: Late game Sona
Isn't herh eal stronger when going full AP, because the base is not really wirth the forbidden idols?
: Admit it Riot...
In the history of mankind, every act of cruetly was done under the motto "They deserve it!"
: It should actually check for basic things like, if they can, they should re-watch the match and see if the person ever got a ridicuously high ping, or they got ''attempting to reconnect message'', or maybe they see the player moving and stopping in strange spots, (or maybe they're trying to throw skillshots at something that clearly isn't there), right before they disconnect. That's a much better way to determine if the player dced intentionally or not.
> [{quoted}](name=14daysuspensionk,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=kUqZ9Bkv,comment-id=0000000000000000,timestamp=2019-02-23T13:04:31.902+0000) > > It should actually check for basic things like, if they can, they should re-watch the match and see if the person ever got a ridicuously high ping, or they got ''attempting to reconnect message'', or maybe they see the player moving and stopping in strange spots, (or maybe they're trying to throw skillshots at something that clearly isn't there), right before they disconnect. That's a much better way to determine if the player dced intentionally or not. reviewing tehse matches is diffecult because of the sheer amount there are and griefing reports have obvious priorities over leaver.
Vistha Kai (EUNE)
: You have no more than 3 minutes to reconnect, before you'll be flagged as a leaver. Btw, it may not even been your internet. If you were routed through a particular node in Frankfurt, that could've been the reason. It seems that a part of Frankfurt's internet infrastructure is on fire at all times. I've had that problem 3 years ago, I have it now and I even have it in Apex Legends. 100-200 ping and 20%+ packet loss is a norm if you connect through there.
> [{quoted}](name=Vistha Kai,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=kUqZ9Bkv,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2019-02-23T13:07:11.260+0000) > > You have no more than 3 minutes to reconnect, before you'll be flagged as a leaver. > > Btw, it may not even been your internet. If you were routed through a particular node in Frankfurt, that could've been the reason. It seems that a part of Frankfurt's internet infrastructure is on fire at all times. I've had that problem 3 years ago, I have it now and I even have it in Apex Legends. > > 100-200 ping and 20%+ packet loss is a norm if you connect through there. germany's internet infrastructure is bad? Oh, what a suprise... (sarcasm)
: Well I'm just salty today really.
> [{quoted}](name=14daysuspensionk,realm=EUNE,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=kUqZ9Bkv,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2019-02-23T10:37:54.708+0000) > > Well I'm just salty today really. obviously riot has no way of telling, why you disconnected, despite maybe the game itself crashing. Blackout, Computer exploded, Internet goes down, Apoalypse, they have no way of telling. The issue I have with the system is how simplistic it is. It checks if you have disconnected for a certain amount if time and that's it. And since reconnecting in League can take a certain amount of time, depending on your issue, reconnnecting is not even worth most of the time, since you won't even get LP for a won game in that case. I persionally never experience something like that, but I still want to point that out.
AFCSTORM1 (EUW)
: Riot why your game is so toxic ?
Have you seen DOTA2's chat or ever uses the CS:GO voice chat?
: Why did I get leaver AFTER reconnecting to game?
Because the system is so basic, that Ashe's coding is far more complex.
Shamose (EUW)
: The two teams that played the Russian Female team got punished.
So... Banning champs is discrimination if a girls mights wants to play them? Because banning 5 supports against a team that consist of literally 4 support players makes a lot of sence to me. Why ban champs for top, jgl, mid or bottom, if you know that you will win no matter what they pick there. If their support is their only viable player, you ban as much away from them as possible. Or is there also gonn be a punishment for the game when there were 5 ADC bans against Rekkles? I am also looking forward to the repors that are now going in with the description "Enemy could have ended the game sooner, but kept dragging it out.", which should have consequences from now on. For osme reason I doubt that even if I make an account just to stomp iron games, but then farm jungle when my team tries to finishd 4v5 just to keep the game going for 10 more minutes, I will never receive a punishment... These punishments are only hnded becasue a girls-team complaint, what makes the punishments themselves discrimination against male players-
: Do people actually play AP Shyvana? Is this a thing, or just a meme? I always assumed it sucked, lol.
> [{quoted}](name=Brandono99,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=Rys0t7tx,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2019-02-21T08:02:01.347+0000) > > Do people actually play AP Shyvana? Is this a thing, or just a meme? I always assumed it sucked, lol. I just checked and [Champion.GG](https://champion.gg/champion/Shyvana/Jungle?) states it as her best build actually.
Rioter Comments
Show more

Gabresol

Level 160 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion