Arcade Lulu (EUNE)
: How is riot supposed to fix this? It's a problem on your end not theirs
> [{quoted}](name=Arcade Lulu,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=LAvcoQ1R,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-03T16:33:22.976+0000) > > How is riot supposed to fix this? > > It's a problem on your end not theirs It's not. Go around on the boards and look at how many people are having the same exact issue. I have never had this issue and now all of a sudden after the latest patch it started happening. The only difference is that i get it after the thirty minute mark.
JustDimaz (EUW)
: A critical error has occurred and the process must be terminated
Stessa cosa a me. Nessuno mi risponde e non hanno ancora risolto il problema.
BesniStakor (EUNE)
: You should take better care of your rig. Critical errors and bugsplats mean something is wrong on your end.
> [{quoted}](name=ImainLilSatan,realm=EUNE,application-id=ETj6EdvQ,discussion-id=WVNyrrgb,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2019-02-04T14:53:29.194+0000) > > You should take better care of your rig. > Critical errors and bugsplats mean something is wrong on your end. I am sure these errors are not on my side. These crashes are not bug splats and they only started happening a while ago. I've never had any issues of games constantly crashing on other game and if you read the bug reports section you will see a lot of other people are having this issue. Also they crashes happen at about the same time every game.
Rioter Comments
: A critical error has occured and the process must be terminated
I've been having this issue for a while on all 3 of my accounts. I have deleted the game 2 times, deleted every single league file there was on my pc, wrote 2 tickets that have both told me to download the hextec repair tool, delete the game and try again and despite all this after the game goes beyond 30 min i crash, my pc freezes and i have to restarts the whole thing, sometimes it lets me stay sometimes my team ff's before i come back and sometimes it just kicks me out again. I have gotten leaver busters on 2 accounts which they said they could remove but have not done and i have lost 2 promos. I have seen a lot of people complain about this but they have not addressed it yet. I have no idea why
Rioter Comments
  Rioter Comments
: Aurelion Lols
Omg these jokes are so {{champion:432}} ..........oh damn it

Get Reekt 99

Level 178 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion