: Fair enough, your experience of Sona supps is different to mine. But that still doesn't make it trolling when a player opts to support and then chooses to play Sona.
> [{quoted}](name=Wa5abi65,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=PR3UefuH,comment-id=00040000000000000000,timestamp=2017-01-11T08:56:32.406+0000) > > Fair enough, your experience of Sona supps is different to mine. > But that still doesn't make it trolling when a player opts to support and then chooses to play Sona. Maybe if i said you cant play sona and offered to do nothing about it in return and just left it at that. But i offered an ironclad fix to remove both problems 1. being sona itself and 2. me taking the famed sup. What more could i have done to counter this scenario?
Eveninn (EUW)
: Yeah, I can't even decide to buy them, they get stuffed in my inventory automatically and even refresh themselfs up to 2. q-q But you cannot force me to use them!
> [{quoted}](name=GPet,realm=EUW,application-id=yTagKVTg,discussion-id=4EOdrzvI,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-01-11T08:51:52.365+0000) > > Yeah, I can't even decide to buy them, they get stuffed in my inventory automatically and even refresh themselfs up to 2. q-q > > But you cannot force me to use them! You can use them but they last about 60 secs and you cant cover all the entrances and options. I want the power to see everything at all times via me giving up some gold as a trade off.
: I disagree. There are some very good Sona players out there. It seems that your issue is that you did not want a Sona support so you offered to swap. Because that offer was rejected you automatically assumed the player was going to play badly (intentionally) and that, in your mind, is trolling. Do you not see that this is weird logic. Trolling isn't defined as another player picking a champion that you don't like.
> [{quoted}](name=Wa5abi65,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=PR3UefuH,comment-id=000400000000,timestamp=2017-01-11T08:48:23.305+0000) > > I disagree. > There are some very good Sona players out there. > It seems that your issue is that you did not want a Sona support so you offered to swap. Because that offer was rejected you automatically assumed the player was going to play badly (intentionally) and that, in your mind, is trolling. > Do you not see that this is weird logic. Trolling isn't defined as another player picking a champion that you don't like. But it does have a degree of truth simply because why do i have this opinion about 1 support in particular? If i said all sups was this way i could see it but sona is sona it stands out like a lighthouse for a reason.
Eveninn (EUW)
: The game gets so much more interesting when the enemy team sports an early game jungler.
The only problem is you cant buy wards. Oh wait you can spend 75g of your early gold only for the jungler to show up sit there and clear it > proceed to sit in that brush while no one comes to trap, you eventually have to respect hes not going to waste that much time sitting for 4 mins strait. Oh wait he did and you get killed. They need to let us buy unclearable wards again and remove these limits. Game was so amazing s3 when there was no ward limit.
: >I dont understand people sometimes its like they intend to lose no matter what even if you are willing to take the problem for them. So, picking Sona support = Intending to lose? That is weird logic. In the right hands, Sona is an awesome support!
> [{quoted}](name=Wa5abi65,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=PR3UefuH,comment-id=0004,timestamp=2017-01-11T08:38:02.184+0000) > > So, picking Sona support = Intending to lose? > That is weird logic. In the right hands, Sona is an awesome support! Not really every single time i see sona its played the same identical way. People just have this mindset of all i need to do is go full ap walk up to bad enemies press Q walk off and thats my entire role. Never any strategical use of the various passive options, no usage on movement speed buffs, never a sightstone, toxic lichbane item it goes on. Any other sup you get good and bad players but with sona 100% bad ones.
: Maybe that player actually WANTED to Support...that happens occasionally^^
> [{quoted}](name=Humpelstilzche,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=PR3UefuH,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-01-11T07:01:53.791+0000) > > Maybe that player actually WANTED to Support...that happens occasionally^^ Dont. The world could end if you say it.
: Lol i have constantly 12ms if it changes to 40 i lagg A LOT!
> [{quoted}](name=Wortelsapjuh,realm=EUW,application-id=VnI9tlaf,discussion-id=r46EwAEq,comment-id=0006000100000001,timestamp=2017-01-11T08:36:06.567+0000) > > Lol i have constantly 12ms if it changes to 40 i lagg A LOT! Then its not ping related. A lot of people confuse video lagg with actual lagg.
tortsY (EUNE)
: What is wrong with Sona support? :C Please enlighten me if I am wrong but isn't Sona support pretty normal? Or is this some special EUNE only type of support? xD
> [{quoted}](name=tortsY,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=PR3UefuH,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-01-11T07:08:54.344+0000) > > What is wrong with Sona support? :C Please enlighten me if I am wrong but isn't Sona support pretty normal? Or is this some special EUNE only type of support? xD Idk full ap builds which is every sona no sightstone 70% occurance. First item lichbane it goes on. Sona is notorious for not actually being a sup which i why i offered to do sup myself.
skylë (EUW)
: I need help pls :x Riot members or any one from this community respond :/
This is like 99% of all kids these days they will be glued to any piece of technology. Its fine just let them play its not like they are doing anything bad on the streets where you cant see them.
Rioter Comments
: Why is Junglers always to blame?
They always get the blame because they have so much potential influence.
KiDWikKiD (EUNE)
: I don't know if this is right pls read!
Yeah its right if your mmr is low enough touching 0lp will do it.
: The differences between Olaf and Mundo merely underline the fact, that they are the same thing
: Although the Instant Feedback System is indeed automated and doesn't need comments, there are still manual audits and edge cases that are manually checked. For those cases the comments are incredibly useful, so it's still worth writing them.
> [{quoted}](name=Humpelstilzche,realm=EUW,application-id=VnI9tlaf,discussion-id=VYxsginq,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-01-10T16:02:59.275+0000) > > Although the Instant Feedback System is indeed automated and doesn't need comments, there are still manual audits and edge cases that are manually checked. For those cases the comments are incredibly useful, so it's still worth writing them. Negligible. They rarely have a need to look into someone and they arent stupid they can tell whats going on by looking at stats, hwere people are dying to identify a absurd amount of reports that the automated system had failed to ban.
Farce (EUNE)
: Just have fun mate. Works for me. http://imgur.com/a/4WX22
> [{quoted}](name=Trash Riven Main,realm=EUNE,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=itFEvZPE,comment-id=0003,timestamp=2017-01-10T10:29:44.746+0000) > > Just have fun mate. Works for me. > http://imgur.com/a/4WX22 What is this build.
: Does anyone really like LoL better now than they did in the past?
We might aswell have classic modes where you can choose a patch from past season to loadout on.
Eldwood (EUW)
: True, all server have their share of flame, but maybe you can say that EUW has the highest number of people who spend most of their games flaming to another person for whatever reason.
> [{quoted}](name=SoldierInBLK,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=9xlVUtE6,comment-id=00080001,timestamp=2017-01-10T15:29:05.678+0000) > > True, all server have their share of flame, but maybe you can say that EUW has the highest number of people who spend most of their games flaming to another person for whatever reason. Its obvious isnt it. When you see things like "why u no gank" You immediately think foreign piece of shit and already you have a sort of negativity before anything has even happened. They should make sub ques for each country.
Rathsvith (EUW)
: Reporting system
Makes no difference weather you fill that box in or not no one actually reads those. Its a 100% automated system based on a set of rules to detect for.
: It got nerfed for that very reason xD Used to be you just maxed W and made a pick each time it came off cd.
> [{quoted}](name=Shade Of Wolf,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=tkFP7VTV,comment-id=0002,timestamp=2017-01-10T12:18:36.292+0000) > > It got nerfed for that very reason xD > Used to be you just maxed W and made a pick each time it came off cd. Oh lol i just took one look at it and thought two W to clear a wave with 5 sec cd. Lets just say i was disappointed at lvl 4.
ToppDogg (EUW)
: Why is EUW so full of flame?
Too many countries, too many conflicts, too many cultures. Easy for the other severs. NA all speak and think the same, same for korea. China servers pretty much have 2 languages. We get all the riff raff and its expected to work somehow.
: If your ping is constantly 60 it might be better than 15-30 constantly changing.
> [{quoted}](name=Wortelsapjuh,realm=EUW,application-id=VnI9tlaf,discussion-id=r46EwAEq,comment-id=00060001,timestamp=2017-01-10T11:28:54.513+0000) > > If your ping is constantly 60 it might be better than 15-30 constantly changing. You wont see a visual difference 0-60. The eye will see performance from 75+
House x33 (EUW)
: > [{quoted}](name=GivinItTheBigun,realm=EUW,application-id=jeJYsmwG,discussion-id=XcmuYR5b,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-01-10T06:04:32.045+0000) > > The champ isnt viable since the nerf. No matter what anyone claims you cannot skarner ult people in the daggers She isn't viable ? In what universe ? she can still once shot a squishy team in 1 combo
> [{quoted}](name=House x33,realm=EUW,application-id=jeJYsmwG,discussion-id=XcmuYR5b,comment-id=00000001,timestamp=2017-01-10T11:02:52.889+0000) > > She isn't viable ? In what universe ? she can still once shot a squishy team in 1 combo Only if they stand on the daggers. The bulk of her damage is on the 2 dagger procs which anyone above silver isnt going to stand next to them offering it up. The ult is several times worse than before because the spread out the damage hits meaning you must stand in the channel for longer which again nobody got full channel before the rework let alone now. Yes if 5 people stand on both daggers they will get raped but thats like me saying nunu gets a penta on a fully charged ult. Its not realistic.
BM Vilich (EUW)
: Pro play means competition, and this starts with lcs, lck, lms, ...
> [{quoted}](name=BM Vilich,realm=EUW,application-id=jeJYsmwG,discussion-id=XcmuYR5b,comment-id=0000000000000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-01-10T10:55:22.848+0000) > > Pro play means competition, and this starts with lcs, lck, lms, ... Yeah but you get any old mish mash people which are basically point feeders for the people to enter worlds and they will play any old champ its not to be taken seriously or respected.
Farce (EUNE)
: Never. Max. W. It's better to waveclear with q+e, while w should only be used to cc/harrass opponents. It's also not worth mana-wise.
> [{quoted}](name=Trash Riven Main,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=tkFP7VTV,comment-id=0001,timestamp=2017-01-10T10:31:43.223+0000) > > Never. Max. W. It's better to waveclear with q+e, while w should only be used to cc/harrass opponents. It's also not worth mana-wise. Didnt work out in the end anyways tried to build essence reaver and manamune to get some more cdr and damage due to his limited att speed. Just failed overall wont try him again.
: Because that's what they decided it should have
> [{quoted}](name=Mecha Syrena,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=tkFP7VTV,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-01-10T10:30:42.039+0000) > > Because that's what they decided it should have But i dont know any other skill in the game that has same cd at all ranks.
Rioter Comments
BM Vilich (EUW)
: Already happened. http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/TRLH3/1001890210?gameHash=aaec20c2cbaadab4&tab=overview See also: http://euw.op.gg/champion/katarina/statistics/mid Number 3 most banned champion on plat+ (61.44%) Need more?
> [{quoted}](name=BM Vilich,realm=EUW,application-id=jeJYsmwG,discussion-id=XcmuYR5b,comment-id=00000000000000000000,timestamp=2017-01-10T09:31:33.723+0000) > > Already happened. > http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/TRLH3/1001890210?gameHash=aaec20c2cbaadab4&tab=overview > > See also: http://euw.op.gg/champion/katarina/statistics/mid > Number 3 most banned champion on plat+ (61.44%) > > Need more? Pro play means worlds come back in October
BM Vilich (EUW)
: They cannot. She's played successfully in high elo and if she doesn't get nerfed, she will be perma pick or ban in the upcoming lcs split.
> [{quoted}](name=BM Vilich,realm=EUW,application-id=jeJYsmwG,discussion-id=XcmuYR5b,comment-id=000000000000,timestamp=2017-01-10T07:14:15.109+0000) > > They cannot. She's played successfully in high elo and if she doesn't get nerfed, she will be perma pick or ban in the upcoming lcs split. Kata will not under any circumstances see pro play.
Rismosch (EUW)
: No no no no, Capital letters aren't offensive whatsoever. Where did you get that from? The reason why they exist I don't know, but if I had to guess it's to make sentences more readable and words easier to distinguish. In german for example the first letter of nouns is written in upper case. Uppercase letters are easy to read and visually they structure a sentense better and for germans this makes sense, because they like to make long sentenses. To make those easier to read and understand the grammar mor easily, it would make sense to structure the sentense visually better, thus the first letter of nouns are in upper case. On the other hand, because they are easier to read, children usually learn them first. lower case letters stand all together in a small space, which costs effort to read. Uppercase letters take up space and are more pleseant for the eye. Because of that, they are stick out more. Because of that, people begun using it as a tool to advertise. You can see it in Newspaper, YouTube, Commercials and so much more. They are not shouting though, or have you ever seen a Newspaper literally shouting at you? People on the Internet where the first who used it "shout" in a text. Usually the _!_ was suposed to signal that, but that's not good enaugh, since you see only at the ending that the person speaking is trying to be loud. I think in some languages you use punctations in front of a sentense to clarify that better, I think spanish is one of them. Please correct me if I am wrong, because I am not 100% sure on this info. The thing is, because on the internet people rarely care about punctation nor want to realise only at the end the other one is shouting, so those people begun using capital letters as a form of shouting. This was never their purpose and befor the internet, no one was using it (Only for things like Newpapers, as i already told you). Never befor they were shouting. Direct text communication through the internet changed that. In a nutshell, capital letters are never ment to shout nor being offensive. People on the internet started using them as a tooll to singal that they are shouting.
> [{quoted}](name=Rismosch,realm=EUW,application-id=2BfrHbKG,discussion-id=8rylYBtn,comment-id=00010000,timestamp=2017-01-10T06:59:04.123+0000) > > No no no no, Capital letters aren't offensive whatsoever. Where did you get that from? > The reason why they exist I don't know, but if I had to guess it's to make sentences more readable and words easier to distinguish. In german for example the first letter of nouns is written in upper case. Uppercase letters are easy to read and visually they structure a sentense better and for germans this makes sense, because they like to make long sentenses. To make those easier to read and understand the grammar mor easily, it would make sense to structure the sentense visually better, thus the first letter of nouns are in upper case. > > On the other hand, because they are easier to read, children usually learn them first. lower case letters stand all together in a small space, which costs effort to read. Uppercase letters take up space and are more pleseant for the eye. Because of that, they are stick out more. > Because of that, people begun using it as a tool to advertise. You can see it in Newspaper, YouTube, Commercials and so much more. They are not shouting though, or have you ever seen a Newspaper literally shouting at you? > > People on the Internet where the first who used it "shout" in a text. Usually the _!_ was suposed to signal that, but that's not good enaugh, since you see only at the ending that the person speaking is trying to be loud. I think in some languages you use punctations in front of a sentense to clarify that better, I think spanish is one of them. Please correct me if I am wrong, because I am not 100% sure on this info. > The thing is, because on the internet people rarely care about punctation nor want to realise only at the end the other one is shouting, so those people begun using capital letters as a form of shouting. This was never their purpose and befor the internet, no one was using it (Only for things like Newpapers, as i already told you). Never befor they were shouting. Direct text communication through the internet changed that. > > In a nutshell, capital letters are never ment to shout nor being offensive. People on the internet started using them as a tooll to singal that they are shouting. Capital letters in an entire text is always interpreted as shouting or a rant essentially and using newspaper as an example is poor since thats mainly for headers or front page news marketed to draw attention and isnt dialogue between people. Like i said anyone from the UK would definitely not use full capitalisation when talking, emailing or posting etc as its not either professional or the correct conduct in general. Weather or not the Internet has shaped the way we use text today is generally irrelevant as the bulk of people nowadays have grown up with the Internet or have adapted to the modern way as the norm and even the older generations around 50-65 know these basics. There may be complete other rules in some EU countries like Germany or Spain or whatever random country but it is the case here.
: Games are completely out of my control
Wayne you make one too many posts claiming its always these arseholes doing it to you but we both know the truth. I know you know that i know its really you.
TrueSt0ry (EUW)
: 80% WIN RATE KATARINA S7 - PERFECT GAME [40/0/4] with build
The champ isnt viable since the nerf. No matter what anyone claims you cannot skarner ult people in the daggers
: the climb is dark and full of terrors
Just have an image of you walking through a door and some trolls taking your hat and coat and replacing it with something stupid. Anyways welcome to elohell you arent leaving swiftly if at all. Just be lucky you havent seen people who go to cs and get 5 cs on the first wave and missed the 6th probably be like nope -17G ping the arrow to the tower.
: Ranked not competative. Then what is?
Its not competitive at all. The games vary widely in skill and there is zero consistency or steady progression skill curve between the players from a win or even a loss. You can have a so so game you lose then play against people 10 times better in the next game despite you having lower mmr and should be expecting easier opponents. Same when you win a few games in a row, then get a joke game you faceroll all 5 members hit s+ on your team and then you get the fight of your life, people you swear are easily plat level in bronze and you somehow win and then you get an even easier game. So volatile the only way i can describe the game is you play lvl 1 then lvl 8 then lvl 2 then lvl 3 then lvl 10 etc. Its almost luck based on who you get in comparison to who they get. Remember anyone can look pro if their opponent is easy enough. Just always take note when you stomp the enemy its not because you are good its because the enemy is bad.
ImCrazyVex (EUNE)
: Which skin looks better to you?
Neither of those champs have any good skins perhaps hold onto the rp until you find a different champ?
AquaEdge (EUNE)
: Jiangshi Ahri [Skin Concept]
I dont know about the 1st post idea as ahri isnt based off of anything chinese in the first place and people like me will nitpick. Also she isnt classed as undead.
: true but in my head a succubus ahri fit lore better and i think it will rise the sales of rp to the sky hehe
> [{quoted}](name=Darkpang,realm=EUW,application-id=Mpd1UjGe,discussion-id=teUl5emy,comment-id=000100000000,timestamp=2017-01-09T17:49:09.791+0000) > > true but in my head a succubus ahri fit lore better and i think it will rise the sales of rp to the sky hehe Yeah but i do think they would have to make it legendary or it would flop, we would need proper animations/vo to compliment the idea.
Solash (EUW)
: When you see a thread with its title in all caps...
Its actually an issue with some EU countries, they dont realise that capital letters are seen as offensive or as shouting. I have seen EU staff members in workplaces using emails who simply dont know this and are surprised when you tell them. They simply see it as just bigger and easier to see. Yes it is a dig at mixed eu servers but it is what it is, we have cultural clashes. If i had an option to filter my games/boards to UK only or even England id probably choose it.
Ravnir (EUNE)
: Interesting observation
To be honest, draft and soloq are the exact same thing in every way just one has a ranked logo which has nothing to do with your actual elo since we have a hidden mmr which is the sole factor. I dont get why people cant move over to the carbon copy that is right there to practice and improve in. Do players really have an ego issue that a few pixels creating a logo badge that means nothing is going to drop while they practice new things? Anyone who genuinely cares about climbing would have come to the realisation improving should be your goal not the badge, lp or mmr. No matter how often you try something new you will always have core abilities and skills that are transferable.
Hokuto (EUNE)
: I've bought boxes, a more than decent amount, and on average, a gemstone dropped once every 20 boxes, sometimes more, sometimes a bit less. take this as a reference as well https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/4d7z3n/opened_100_hextech_chests_here_are_my_results/ He opened a 100 boxe sand got 4 gemstones. Which is about 4% which coincides with my droprate which is about 5%.
> [{quoted}](name=Fat Chipmunk,realm=EUNE,application-id=eZuvYsEr,discussion-id=4PnhMOhm,comment-id=00000000,timestamp=2017-01-09T13:06:22.521+0000) > > I've bought boxes, a more than decent amount, and on average, a gemstone dropped once every 20 boxes, sometimes more, sometimes a bit less. > > take this as a reference as well > https://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/4d7z3n/opened_100_hextech_chests_here_are_my_results/ > > He opened a 100 boxe sand got 4 gemstones. Which is about 4% which coincides with my droprate which is about 5%. Just one of them things, you could get a few in a row or none for a long time.
: Easiest way to increase the quality of ranked games
Might aswell. Ban anyone with a ping above 60.
Hokuto (EUNE)
: Gemstones not dropping after getting Hextech Annie
Hmm i dunno i only got 1 gemstone last season. The drop rate is very low.
Rismosch (EUW)
: pure coincidence
> [{quoted}](name=Rismosch,realm=EUW,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=pJ1PZEZs,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-01-09T10:19:54.888+0000) > > pure coincidence Seems to be the case 100% of the time.
Rioter Comments
Rioter Comments
Fat Loli (EUNE)
: Next cry post about Blind Pick
Makes no difference if you treat ranked as normals. You will win games when you are good enough and lose when you arent. Nothing wrong with practicing new things in ranked its the main purpose to actually improve not just stagnate repeating the same stuff for 100's of games never changing.
: > [{quoted}](name=GivinItTheBigun,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=b02jZXMR,comment-id=0005,timestamp=2017-01-08T09:50:56.672+0000) > > Well it seems reasonable to simply give up when the enemy team gains a lead you deem too much effort to deal with or you get put in a situation where you must play defensively and cannot drive the victory forward at a fast & consistent pace. The main reason is we cannot leave games and reque instantly and this is the cold hard truth, by trapping players in a match leads to trolling. Take a game like hearthstone for example if even the slightest thing goes wrong you can insta concede and be in a new games within 60 seconds. Dont like your opening hand? concede, dont like the fact they 1 drop coin into 1 drop? concede. In more than a few matches where player wanted to surrender that actually turned into a victory for our side late game. So its a fact that some players just give up to soon, maybe even without understanding the consequences..
> [{quoted}](name=Vengeful Newb,realm=EUW,application-id=NzaqEm3e,discussion-id=b02jZXMR,comment-id=00050000,timestamp=2017-01-09T04:22:31.140+0000) > > In more than a few matches where player wanted to surrender that actually turned into a victory for our side late game. So its a fact that some players just give up to soon, maybe even without understanding the consequences.. I did cover this further down in the post but i know it was longer than an average post so people skim but here it is. Now while it is true even the most dire of games can be turned around, ive even had some where we have lost every structure and our nexus needs 1 aa to die and we havent dealt a single point of damage to enemy t1's and we have slowly taken 30 mins to defend and gradually win BUT this is too infrequent for me to care to be blunt. I play on probability, just because a handful of lost causes were won would i invest the time to find out? No i wouldnt. All i want to do is play and win as much as i can in a short amount of time as possible and it works. Spending 4 hours of losing matches all compounding the effect/mindset is not productive. Wiping the slate clean via an instant exit and getting more attempts in and not getting stressed out is very productive.
tortsY (EUNE)
: Nah. Shaco is too fun to stop playing him ;)
> [{quoted}](name=tortsY,realm=EUNE,application-id=39gqIYVI,discussion-id=xQfAAwgI,comment-id=0000,timestamp=2017-01-08T11:38:46.335+0000) > > Nah. Shaco is too fun to stop playing him ;) Well it single handedly puts your team at a disadvantage. His entire playstyle leaves the team in a 4v5 because he can do nothing but Q to kill a low hp target. Pure afkness much like old nidalee who was useless if they didnt land spears dealing 90% hp
Rioter Comments
: Tips on playing ranked?
Well you will likely be having one of two scenarios at that level. You are either able to go off on your own and stomp them in some of your games but cant quite do that in all of them specifically if they recognise you as a threat focus all their resources on you while your team mates fail to see the punish opportunities while they focus you. Or you arent simply gaining a big enough lead to work with so what you should do is work off your team, wait for them to do something and provide assistance with what they want to do. It can truly help not to go all out early in low elo as you draw unnecessary attention to yourself and your team wont know what to do. The problem in low elo is they will use all 5 ults, cc and sums on 1 target and if that person is you then your chances of making an impact will sharply drop, in other words you cant respect your opponent to do the conservative or correct thing, they will chase you from their base to yours instead of respecting vision or traps/baits. Let me know if you want me to play one game with you and ill add you on a different account and give you some feedback.
Fedairkid (EUW)
: Explanation please, no seriously i want to know
Well it seems reasonable to simply give up when the enemy team gains a lead you deem too much effort to deal with or you get put in a situation where you must play defensively and cannot drive the victory forward at a fast & consistent pace. The main reason is we cannot leave games and reque instantly and this is the cold hard truth, by trapping players in a match leads to trolling. Take a game like hearthstone for example if even the slightest thing goes wrong you can insta concede and be in a new games within 60 seconds. Dont like your opening hand? concede, dont like the fact they 1 drop coin into 1 drop? concede. The thing is so much time is robbed from you when behind that could be spent winning future games and it contributes to tilt further worsening performance in other games. Imagine we could say no too much has gone wrong insta ff be in que even skipping the end stat screen because why do you want to even look at it after a game has gone to pot. No one and i mean very few people would troll or be toxic if you could simply jump into a fresh game at any time because A. No one would stand around to listen to a flamer in an end screen they would simply be gone. B. People would cut their losses much sooner. C. No one would feel most of the negative emotions associated with losing or being behind because they will constantly be in a winning mindset of "didnt go well, ok np into the next game fresh start" > off to a great start, enemy may give up as it works both ways or enemy believes they can truly win / turn it around and have a chance at a comeback as well as ALL united on this mindset or they'd leave. Now while it is true even the most dire of games can be turned around, ive even had some where we have lost every structure and our nexus needs 1 aa to die and we havent dealt a single point of damage to enemy t1's and we have slowly taken 30 mins to defend and gradually win BUT this is too infrequent for me to care to be blunt. I play on probability, just because a handful of lost causes were won would i invest the time to find out? No i wouldnt. All i want to do is play and win as much as i can in a short amount of time as possible and it works. Spending 4 hours of losing matches all compounding the effect/mindset is not productive. Wiping the slate clean via an instant exit and getting more attempts in and not getting stressed out is very productive. In case anyone is going to play the what about your team mates left behind card im going recycle the line that i see all too often in this game. "you are the only constant in your games and if you arent giving up and insta ff then the enemy team will have more insta ff's" Sound familiar? Good. Now oddly enough i think it will drive the teamplay up so hard because people will not want anyone leaving if they fall behind and they will want to keep everyone progressing by helping out and holding hands and saying thanks for helping me even though i am a complete fuck up xD <insert other fantasy goodwill carebear, lux we can do this type crap>
Show more

GivinItTheBigun

Level 30 (EUW)
Lifetime Upvotes
Create a Discussion